Speaker 1: Let's talk cut Ashy and got Chrissy's clique first up, hot off the presses. Today they are working overtime. Apparently Bianca and Kanye headed for split spil.
Speaker 2: I do keep seeing that headline everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been years though.
Speaker 2: Well, but today especially it's someone's leaked something, because every news outlet's reporting that.
Speaker 1: But they looked so happy at the Grammys after party with a giant, pendulous boozies out singing adele And there's a sentence it's weird to say. My sister came over last night and she said, you know, Bianca, Kanye's wife. She went to Carrie.
Speaker 2: Livy was shocked.
Speaker 1: Livy was absolutely shook because I said, yeah, I think she grew up in Cue, which is just a suburb around the corner from us.
Speaker 2: The person I meet has a connection to her or knows her. She was about town.
Speaker 1: How old is she?
Speaker 2: Oh, I think she's early thirty Yeah, thirty three.
Speaker 1: I want to say, wow, I might have nearly run over her many many times on Barker's Road. Anyway, thirty years age, she's thirty years.
Speaker 2: Ag eighty years age? You record?
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, don't give up your age.
Speaker 2: Job stick to answering the phone with Master.
Speaker 1: Top Lotto glen Ridge.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm thirty years age.
Speaker 1: She is thirty years old. She has thirty years so uh, YARNI, who is their publicist? Can we just have a moment's silence for publicists called Yanni diad? Can you imagine how much he loves being the publicist?
Speaker 2: I don't know. After the week Kanye has had that, you could love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, busy, they love it, oh.
Speaker 2: Eve, even with all the awful stuff that's happened, they get.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is their time to shine. In fact, I think some publicists make up scandals just to give themselves some juice.
Speaker 2: In Jorenaline Rush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he'd be very very thrilled, and he's working over time. He has said no truth to the rumors. Yay and Bianca are in Los Angeles about to enjoy Valentine's Day together. Announcements about their private life will come from them directly, not unsourced rumor in the tabloid press, unwritten. But you can ask me about it at any time, says Yanni. It's yeah, so look we'll see, we shall see now. Kim Kardashian, do you remember just last week at the super Bowl. No, this week at the super Bowl. Yeah, my day, God, it seems like ten years ago. Super Bowl was on Monday and my queen and savior Taylor got booed. And it seems to be an honor reserved for very popular, rich, ambitious, intelligent women.
Speaker 2: It's so biganic and just so common and gross. I do not like it.
Speaker 1: So foul. Cast your mind back to the Tom Brady roast, and Kim Kardashian spoke at that this was the reaction that she got.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of people make fun of your head.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, why by already heaven? That is disgusting, that's awful. The article in front of me says, the crowd audibly boot audibly, sounds like it's entire stadium full of people.
Speaker 2: It's a raw.
Speaker 1: She has commented on how this made her feel.
Speaker 3: I thought I was going to get up and give a toast and leave. That was the whole plan. And then I was like, well, I can't leave, because then I'm going to look like a poor sport that I couldn't handle anything. And I'm like, when's it over? I have a plate.
Speaker 4: But you know, there's also a narrative that you went to Netflix and asked them to remove all the booing.
Speaker 1: No, I could care less. Let me live my life. It happened.
Speaker 3: I don't erase what happened. It was fun to be a part of it, and I did it and they never have to do it again.
Speaker 1: Half the time. At the time, though, I feel like there was rumors of romance.
Speaker 2: Between her and Tom. Yeah, there were, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that there's any excuse, but I feel like that was I mean, God, how gross. Don't boo people ever ever? The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show is Valentine's Day, It is Friday, the weekend is here. Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel are minutes away. Could it get any better?
Speaker 2: Yes, we just enjoyed the pussy gut dolls. I don't need a man, and I must mention it.
Speaker 1: I had forgotten. I'd forgotten this song. We've worked up a sweat. I saw a little snippet. No play the clickbait opener, and I'll start with the snippet I saw. Okay, question Chrissy's clickbait, so you know, apropos of nothing. I want to talk about Nicole Scherzinger.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: I saw a little snippet of her singing defying Gravity. She is on Believable in the voice box department.
Speaker 2: Mate, there is no Pussycat Dolls without Nicole.
Speaker 1: There actually isn't, Jimber. They came into the studio and we worked together on breakfast, and how many other women were there. I've got no idea how many other people in the band who cares? They had nothing to say. They looked embarrassed that they were on tour, that they didn't deserve it.
Speaker 2: And she looked embarrassed to be with them because I don't know if you remember, we met her twice. We met her once alone. She was fantastic, she was lively for a chat, and then when she walked in with the other girls, like the year later, she was a shell of a human, embarrassed to be with them.
Speaker 1: And the other ones were like trying to speak and it was. It reminded me of when Ricky Lee toured with the Young Divers. There was only there was only one superstar in that line up. Let's be honest, our very own. Let's move on to Jojo Siwa.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, she's in.
Speaker 1: Sydney at the moment. I shouldn't know better. Have a scroll through our instagram Swan show if you want to see Jojo Se trying to teach me how to dance.
Speaker 2: She was one of my favorite guests over my radio career.
Speaker 1: I agree, she was so much fun. I was sorting out my daughter's bedroom last night and I came across a huge stash of Jojo seewhat greetings cards. It's just got a like a cartoon face of her going came as a bitch. Anyway. She is in Sydney with her new GF girlfriend and she has been snapped by the paps crossing the road as if she's being walked like a dog. I'll show you how to do. And I don't know what that says about their relationship, but I like it.
Speaker 2: It says that they are going to be having a very fun Valentine's Day night.
Speaker 1: Yes they are. They look like they're having the time of their lives. Isn't new love wonderful? It is if you're celebrating a new love today, plenty, good on you, Good.
Speaker 2: On you, shout out to you, Yes to you.
Speaker 1: It only goes downhill from there, doesn't it. Let's talk about Gaga, please, I've been meaning to learn that line from her new song Abrakadabra.
Speaker 2: Which line is it?
Speaker 1: It's like it's where it's she does that thing that I love that when she does it, she's talks nonsense. It's called gaga ish abuna abrada. What does it mean?
Speaker 2: It means she had a really big night and decided to write a song.
Speaker 1: I'm going to learn how to say it, and then I'm just going to walk up to I'm going to do this next week. I'm going to walk up to people in the kitchen and then they say, how are you. I'm going to say, abracadabra a googagaana gag anyway she I mean she is a hussler from way back. She is, and you can tell. And this is what she had to say about how she used to basically force herself into rooms where there were opportunities.
Speaker 4: My whole day was spart training to get those gigs, and I just just would I would knock on door after door after door and just say can I please play here? Or I would call and pretend I was my manager.
Speaker 2: Successfully, I would tell people, I'd.
Speaker 4: Be like, she's so hot right now, And sometimes I would do like an accent and yeah, I mean I would do anything together books.
Speaker 1: I love this so much. It reminds me of when you were going for your first job and you're fifteen. You just put cvs everywhere, sad resumes that go. I'm a dedicated, punctual person. I am on the annual committee at school, so you can offer. But guess who gave me my shot for my first Joboo the Great Baker's Delight.
Speaker 2: They did too, they did.
Speaker 1: They gave me my first job and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Hey Skaga was speaking to Sean Evans there, who hosts a show called Hot Ones where you try all the different spicy hot chicken wings. Oh yeah, how do you think you'd go doing that? Like?
Speaker 1: I love it? I love wing. Yeah, I love a wing. Not as much as Ricky Lee, not as much as Ricky Like, who's coming up next?
Speaker 2: Speaking of regularly, The guys are up next. Have a beautiful weekend this morning, and happy Valentine's Bye.
Speaker 1: I love you, I love you more, see you one day. The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you