Speaker 1: Skate, Ben lemon Bell.
Speaker 2: The new sound of Nova Mornings in twenty twenty three is Early Breakfast and peas.
Speaker 3: Ben lemon Bell from six AM and Jodian Hazy from.
Speaker 1: Seven at Best Time Ever Funny.
Speaker 4: Happy to hear your voice loving the show back then it's.
Speaker 1: The new sound of nov in twenty twenty three.
Speaker 5: Eight Good Morning, Adelaide.
Speaker 6: Did that woman just say we're loving the nude shots or the new show?
Speaker 7: I think it was a combination of both. We're loving the nude show. So every Friday, just to give you a a painted picture of what happens behind scenes, we do the show completely new.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's great. I love it.
Speaker 1: So there's no live stream. I don't think like five double a.
Speaker 7: In fact, I think that Will and Pember are nude as well on a Friday.
Speaker 5: That's not true.
Speaker 6: Hey, what about have you read the big story of this Morning Globe Derby Park?
Speaker 5: Is it Derby or Derby? Think it's Derby, Derby or Derby.
Speaker 1: But that's where you got to say the dish lickors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's three million dollars worth of debt.
Speaker 1: I can't give my head around that.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's one of those situations where I'm like, I've never been no there, but I don't want it to disappear.
Speaker 1: I still want it there. Why I've never invested a scent into.
Speaker 6: It because it's comforting to you to know that about North is like dish lickus running around chasing after a rabbit.
Speaker 1: At some stage we don't do that anymore.
Speaker 7: Jared's well, let's not be controversial.
Speaker 5: It's not a real rabbit.
Speaker 1: It's a fake rabbit, exactly right.
Speaker 7: But I need to know that it's there if I need it. I never said it was a real rabbit.
Speaker 1: It's very controversial. With an indjury.
Speaker 5: You know what they should do.
Speaker 6: They should just get two greyhounds, get the developer and just say go for it, and let's double down.
Speaker 5: Double the debt or nothing.
Speaker 7: Off you go boys, six million dollars in debt, Oh boy, triple or nothing.
Speaker 6: God, we've got a big show coming up. Judge Jodie is back. We've got an email about unrequited love. It's very sad, but also it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I thought that sounded like it was a good story.
Speaker 5: Ask us anything as well.
Speaker 6: This is your opportunity at breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot are you to ask us any question that you would like, and also the worst segment in the world is also.
Speaker 1: About yes me tweets.
Speaker 7: It's what we do is that we just compile all the solid feedback that's come through via the week, and then we just put it together in the slight little package and then we watch Jodi Oddy turn into a little ball and hide in the corner of the studio, rocking back and forth.
Speaker 6: The best way to finish a Friday, just in the fetal position.
Speaker 1: This gets you in the right frame of mind for your Saturday.
Speaker 6: We can it's gonna be real depressed around my kids on Saturdays.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, Jodey and hazies ask us anything.
Speaker 7: Just going through that little process, Joes where we're getting to know you and you were getting to know us. So what we thought we'd do is get some questions through. You can jump on social media Breakfast at over nine one nine dot com dot are you or at an over na My Night at Jodie and Hazy send us through some questions Morning Producer Show.
Speaker 3: Good morning, and the questions are flowing through and we are loving them, so make sure you keep sending them through you're ready for question one?
Speaker 7: Yes, as long as long as the question isn't from my original boss at Channel seven, when I started doing my first news packages and he genuinely asked me.
Speaker 1: Why I'm so shit?
Speaker 7: All right, I'll scrub that, scrub that way and that please. Because I didn't know how to answer back then. I still don't.
Speaker 5: Don't worry. We were all asking the same question round at Channel ten. This guy so bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's just I've got a gift for doing the wrong things.
Speaker 3: All right, Well we'll go on forth. Question one, and this one's from Dan from Salisbury's was Dan one morning, guys. I wasn't an Oval listener until this year, and I'm surprisingly really enjoying the show.
Speaker 1: Surprisingly Now he knows.
Speaker 3: That everyone in Adelaide is all about what school you went to, But here's more of a car guy, so he would like to know what your first car was.
Speaker 6: Oh, okay, I purchased because my parents were very big on just handing me things on a platter. I purchased a white Ford Laser hatchback.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 6: The only problem was the locks didn't work like on the front and passenger side. So if I ever wanted to get in my laser hatchback, I had to climb through the boot.
Speaker 1: That's good, that's sound.
Speaker 5: Did you have this car for oh a couple of years?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good for slick exits first case.
Speaker 5: By the end of it, I just run up, like jump in and roll.
Speaker 1: Through Superman through the back window.
Speaker 7: My first car was nineteen eighty nine Ford fair Lane, which was a hand me down from mum and dad, and had this little thing where even though it said you had forty k's to go, you're actually out of fuel, right, so twice I ran out of petrol. I also had a little sign on the back of the car it said when the fair Lanes rocking, don't come and no, I definitely didn't because not one female would get into that car.
Speaker 3: It was also your parents' car, that's weird.
Speaker 1: It also got stolen from me in La Peruse in Sydney.
Speaker 5: Oh sometimes that's a good thing.
Speaker 7: And I ended up burnt out, which was a celebration because we've got insurance.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I got five grand for it. It was worth eight.
Speaker 7: Dollars celebration shorn. So thank you to my mate too. Thank you to my mate who've burnt the car for me.
Speaker 1: I'm joking, joking.
Speaker 3: The insurance counselor after you now now, next question is some car from Cumberland Park. I'm sure you guys having kids don't use these words, but if you could use one swear word for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Speaker 1: First? Journey?
Speaker 5: How you go first?
Speaker 1: Ladies? First, No, it's.
Speaker 7: Probably the F word for me because I'm not a man of high intellectual property. Therefore, I need words like that to better explain myself. So it's helping me to communicate with my fellow humans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I'm a big fan of bulls.
Speaker 1: Work perfect, all right.
Speaker 3: Question number three is from Sophie from Kidman Park. Guys, I'm loving the show because both of you spend so much time together.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a.
Speaker 3: Dream about each other? And if so, what was.
Speaker 1: The dream about?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I've dreamed about.
Speaker 1: You too, Bet.
Speaker 5: I bet you had, Sean, I bet you dreamed about more than me.
Speaker 7: Stop unbuttoning your shirt, Sean, you'll go say fun, but not too much fun.
Speaker 5: We were both in your dream dream.
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't sexual enough.
Speaker 5: It wasn't sexual. Oh sorry, why did I immediately think it was?
Speaker 3: It was a fun work.
Speaker 7: Dam Okay, I've had a dream with you and this is my this is my it's let me finish. This is my nightmare which I have and i've been since i've been working radio, that I wake up like halfway.
Speaker 1: Through the morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but for this particular dream up working up and you've woken me up and me like where are You're supposed to be doing work at Nova? And it's like seven point thirty. But then for whatever reason, you carry me out of bed. I had that dream about two and a half weeks ago, So good for you carrying me strong.
Speaker 6: Were we sleeping in the same bed or I was standing next to the bed and I've picked you up and carried you out?
Speaker 1: So what's happening?
Speaker 5: Tapped you on the shoulder.
Speaker 7: What happened is I'm late to work and you've driven to my house, knocked on the door, got me out of bed and then carried me to work.
Speaker 5: That's not a dream that happened.
Speaker 1: That happened on day one.
Speaker 3: And our final question is from Kelly from Clapham. Now you've been with your team for a month now, who do you think is the Beyonce of the group.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that means someone who's good, a bit of sas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone who's a bit deverish.
Speaker 1: A bit extra.
Speaker 3: So can I answer this question?
Speaker 1: No, you cannot?
Speaker 5: About you?
Speaker 1: Can we answer this? Do you want to do this at the same time? Sure? Ready?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Three to one. So much sad.
Speaker 3: That's my question, was my answer to.
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 5: Of course, is in session. The judge just needs to put her glasses on this email.
Speaker 1: She's a bit premature with the hammer there. He's up on the hammer there, Judge.
Speaker 5: Story or life?
Speaker 1: What does that mean? What does that means?
Speaker 6: Sean producer, Sean, you'll work it out after the show.
Speaker 5: Dear Judge, be true.
Speaker 7: Look at him anyway, Sorry, Judge, Dear Judge, Jody, I'm in need of your help.
Speaker 6: Over a year ago, I came out of a seven year relationship which ended as my ex couldn't settle down or confirm a future between us. After around eight months of single life, I met an amazing guy who was funny, caring, and I just get excited speaking to him.
Speaker 5: That's how I feel about you every day.
Speaker 1: That's spark.
Speaker 5: Can't wait to see Hazy.
Speaker 6: We've been taking things quite steady, and six weeks ago we moved in together, and so far everything is going well. My dilemma is, after dating him for that long, for six months and now living together, my boyfriend is still yet to say I love you. Okay, six months plenty of opportunity. They're living together, she says. For me, I felt that connection three months ago. I've just turned thirty three and don't want to waste any more time on guys who aren't serious. Should I bring this up with him or should I wait for it to organically happen? Judge Johnie, I need your help as my biological clock is ticking. Sarah from PARIALOWI do you know what this is? I hear this from girlfriends all the time again, who can't say I love you?
Speaker 1: You're an interesting bunch, aren't you. Is that what you guys talk about?
Speaker 5: Is it what women as a species? Very interesting?
Speaker 7: Goodness me just funny the different conversations when I catch up with my mates. We talk about NFL and crazy things like that.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe you should talk about the fact that you don't know how to say the words I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'm good at saying I love you? But six months? How long?
Speaker 5: How long did it take?
Speaker 6: What my initial thoughts. Six months is too long, like if you don't you know straight away? Like I know that sounds like such a cliche, but.
Speaker 5: You know what you know? Can I ask you how long it took you to tell Kara that you loved it?
Speaker 1: I said it on the first night.
Speaker 7: I don't want to spook your Kara, but I think I love you, she said, go away, crec, let's sort this out another day when you haven't had twelve hundred bers' no. I reckon, I reckon, Maybe I can't remember. Maybe a rand about six months. Really, you can't be right. That's ridiculous, Yeah, because maybe he does feel like that, but he doesn't want to spook her of as well. He doesn't know that she's saying. She's waiting for him to say it. So there's a weird little zone that they're in right now.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's go to Abby in the newsroom. Abs, what do you think six months too long?
Speaker 2: In it?
Speaker 1: Love you?
Speaker 8: I said, we said on the first day, So working together anyway, I think it's weird Number one that they're living together and they haven't said it. But much as I get older, I realize actions speak louder than.
Speaker 5: Were so what is he like?
Speaker 8: Is he teacheeing her message me when you get normal, you know whatever like that. Maybe he's doing it through actions instead of words. But it's with them said it and they're living together, so.
Speaker 1: Why isn't she It's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Thank god she's here because if it just ured me would be in all sorts.
Speaker 1: Of we'd be having ice cream for breakfast.
Speaker 5: It's children thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 6: We need some jurors help on this one. Living together after six months, he still hasn't said I love you. She obviously wants to have kids because she's talking about her biological clock. She's wasting her time. Should he have said it by now? Zoey from Mount Barker, Good morning, Zoe. What do you think six months they're living together, should he have said I love you by now?
Speaker 4: It's personal preference that for me would one hundred percent be a red flag. My partner and I or my parents and I told each other after a couple of months and we're now getting married. You know, we've bought a block around all those sorts of thanks for me, one hundred percent red flag?
Speaker 5: Okay, right, thank you, Zoe.
Speaker 6: You're in the running for free for twenty three Gram from Smithfield.
Speaker 5: Let's have a blokes perspective here.
Speaker 6: Should he have said, oh, get a, I'm coming in hot? Should he have said I love you by now?
Speaker 9: I don't think so. I think it's you've got to weave into the trade. But also do you want him to see it just because of the pressure or do you want to see him what he means it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, I.
Speaker 9: Mean I've been I've gotten giged my way after six weeks?
Speaker 1: Did you and no?
Speaker 9: I would have married on the same day I met her and she said the same thing, and we've been together thirty three years.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's the thing.
Speaker 8: Grin.
Speaker 5: You know when you know, you know, don't you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 9: I knew straight away as soon as I saw her, you know, I knew she was the one. And because I don't know, I just knew.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 7: Grant Scottish, Yes, no one Newcastle, thank you? Oh no, have offended you trying to a Scottis because my wife is Scottish.
Speaker 1: But have a good day then.
Speaker 6: But let's go to Kate from Hackney. Hate Kate, what do you think should you have said I love you by now?
Speaker 9: She should just leave.
Speaker 2: They've moved in together.
Speaker 9: It's not like, you know, planning to separate because they've moved in.
Speaker 2: He's not doing it.
Speaker 5: Kate's bread off or we're done here.
Speaker 1: I'm not around with Kate. You've got to respect that though.
Speaker 5: Tammy from Shadow Park, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Good money? How are you very well? Thanks to me your thoughts, my thoughts.
Speaker 4: This month isn't really that long when you think about it, and you don't know what his past is.
Speaker 5: Either he's past. Oh yeah, maybe he's been burnt, Maybe he's been.
Speaker 7: Hurt ways when dying Bear's is not open minded that maybe there's something else going on, So why he doesn't want.
Speaker 6: To say that.
Speaker 5: It's a good point. Good empathy from Tammy.
Speaker 1: You've got a tough decision to make.
Speaker 6: Jose Mitchie is getting involved on the Instagram. He says, Hi, just listening to your chat. Why is this guy in hot water? If the girl hasn't said I love you either?
Speaker 1: Reverse? So that's good.
Speaker 5: Maybe Sarah is not being brave either.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going to take into account this man's background as well.
Speaker 5: He may have been burnt in.
Speaker 6: The past, he may be gun shy. Maybe his ego is getting in the way. Maybe he's scared that she won't say it back. So I'm gonna recommend that Sarah sticks in there just for a little bit longer, a little bit longer, give it three more months. If he hasn't said it, get out, Sarah, run for the hills.
Speaker 1: There you go, find a rule, stick it through, Sarah.
Speaker 6: Have you with that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Give him just give him a little bit, a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: I like that, and I think we can all work with that.
Speaker 5: That's three more months. And then if he hasn't said it, go go girl.
Speaker 1: Run for the hills.
Speaker 7: Yes, exactly right, So let's get involved. We'd love you feedback. Oh for double oh nine or ninth? Huge words radio, Jody, takeover, Please cares mate.
Speaker 6: I can't talk about Netflix without this sound effect.
Speaker 5: How many times? Ask yourselves at home? How many times have you heard that in your lifetime?
Speaker 1: And then you know you're abole to settle in and waste your life.
Speaker 6: And then it's like the countdown ten, nine, eight? Do you want to watch another episode?
Speaker 5: Oh, she got a bed, I'm going to get up early.
Speaker 7: And then next minute, it's only another fifty five minutes of my life.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 1: It's not going to hurt me tomorrow. It is midnight, though.
Speaker 6: This is bad news if you're a bit of a tidy and you like to share your password Netflix. Netflix plans to bar users from sharing passwords for free by the end of March of this year, according to a recent company announcement in a letter to shareholders, yours, yes, I do.
Speaker 1: This is good news, good news for our household.
Speaker 7: Oh why because we've got a brother in law who will go by the name of Mickey Goonan.
Speaker 1: For confidentiality purposes. So let's call him Mickey G. And he has our.
Speaker 7: Password and the amount of times I've tried to get on Netflix and it says, nah, this particular user is using your account. And then I'll call him and text him and he won't respond, and I'm locked out of my own Netflix account.
Speaker 6: You're paying ten ninety nine a month for your brother in law to use your Netflix.
Speaker 5: That's outrageous at Please go.
Speaker 1: Halves, I've been saying for a long time.
Speaker 6: And pick up your phone, Mickey G. When Hazy wants to use his Netflix account. John Cena and his wife Shay are in Sydney. That's exciting, isn't it. The couple was seen walking hand in hands through the airport, were carrying their luggage.
Speaker 5: Well that's what you do.
Speaker 6: Some fans were seen admiring the couple as they left the airport together for their first time for their time down under. I saw John Cena in the Hilton foyer, yeah, and it was the weirdest thing because I didn't really know who he was, but someone's like, oh, that's John Cena. And then he's playing the piano, like the big grand piano that was in the foyer. But he had like all these minders around him and they.
Speaker 5: Were like, don't go near it. He just wants privacy. I'm like, if you want to be low key, why are you playing a grand piano?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: You're not very subtle?
Speaker 6: Right, it's not. Prince Andrew has been booted from Buckingham Palace. The most extraordinary thing about this story. So they've kicked him out because they're doing like a six hundred and forty four million dollar renovation. But apparently Prince Charles has said you're not coming back, so he needs to find alternative accommodation. But the weird thing about this is that Prince Andrew has a heap of teddy bears. So apparently the Duke likes to surround himself with five bears and other stuffed animals, each in a specific position.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of alarm bells. Prince Andrew isn't there. So if you're swiping on a dating app and Prince Andrew comes.
Speaker 5: Up, just just be careful swipe, swipe left or right? Which way is I don't like this one way?
Speaker 7: I'm not sure, but that deletes him like someone swaps left a few times before?
Speaker 5: You got teddy bears at home to Abby or maybe that's why I'm still single.
Speaker 8: Maybe I should take that picture off my profile, so don't defend the teddy bears, though staff said that.
Speaker 6: A teddy bear, there's a teddy bear holding a heart, as well as hippos and cushions with Daddy ducks and prints on them.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, nothing to say here.
Speaker 7: Sort of feels like he's a type of operator who, during some kind of intimate moment would say call me Prince, doesn't he?
Speaker 1: Or daddy or daddy or dukey daddy?
Speaker 6: Oh god, juky anyway to something much more wholesome. There's a new Bluey track coming out this month. It's an album. So it's called Dance Mode, a record of seventeen songs. It's coming soon, but the first single and title track currently has a release date of today. Sing along Clays, Mum, do you know the next words? Here?
Speaker 1: You got this journey?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 1: Isn't this just a powerhouse.
Speaker 5: Bigo?
Speaker 1: We're going to do the whole thing? It wouldn I.
Speaker 5: Demanded it Dad?
Speaker 1: Why? Why?
Speaker 2: A million times?
Speaker 1: I've watched it? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I would have watched a million times. So and the strange thing as well is that we're talking about Bluey and how much we love it. We're talking about the family and everything. And producer Sean was like, yes.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's such a good series. You don't have children, so why are you watching?
Speaker 5: Why are you watching? Bloyd?
Speaker 1: What is wrong with you?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 1: It's based in my hometown in Brisbane.
Speaker 5: It's a kid show.
Speaker 1: I watch it for you know what we have to talk about on air?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 5: And I thought Prince Andrew was a weirdo. What if dot com helps Aussies make the most out of every.
Speaker 7: Trip book, a hotel, fly, surfboard and snorkel all before you can say bricky buffet and.
Speaker 5: Jump on the water and get started.
Speaker 1: What if it's Aussie for travel hazy, you're.
Speaker 6: New here to over and you need to tread very carefully because you have quite the reputation for getting people's names wrong.
Speaker 7: So you want to go into a situation, a social situation, with confidence, and you want to address people by their name, because obviously it's easy just to call everyone mate. Yeah, it's not try and get on the front foot. Yeah, but if you stuff it up, it stays with them, I think for a lifetime. For example, if I was calling you, I don't know, Jemima instead of Jodie for a long time, You're going to remember.
Speaker 6: That, ain't you? Absolutely and I'm going to think you're arrogant. At the same time, my husband and I have a system. If we're at a social situation and I say, oh, Hi, how are you going?
Speaker 5: This is my husband Greg.
Speaker 6: He knows that's his cue that I don't know the name of the person that we're speaking to, so he'll go, hey, I'm Greg, and then only on a.
Speaker 5: Very rare occasion they won't receive it, and then we're both in the dark.
Speaker 7: They should pick it up as well, and then afterwards, when they introduced themself. You go, oh, sorry, I was just about to introduce you. I'm sorry, but you jumped into the job for me exactly.
Speaker 5: We have a mutual friend at Channel Steven.
Speaker 6: She's one of my best friends in the world, and he took great delight in telling me a story about Hey.
Speaker 5: You for many years, many years mixed up someone's name.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 7: And I don't know if this is my fault or the person who I've been calling a wrong name for so long and z for not correcting him. But yes, probably about three years a gentleman by the name of Steve, who, for whatever reason, I was calling Paul.
Speaker 1: It's not a go to name, is it.
Speaker 7: So the person you're talking about a mutual friend, his name is Chantelle and up near her office. And then one time I walked past Paul at the time and said, thanks for that, mate, good on your Paul, be back in a second.
Speaker 1: And Chas is absolutely losing it. What is going on here? Chantelle? Paul his name? Okay, you're kidding.
Speaker 7: For years I've been calling him Paul, and he'll go, okay, morning Paul, morning, Hazy just takes it, accepts it like he'd accepted it. I don't know who's in the wrong here first and foremost.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, but your form has transferred over to No. Over nine one nine. Tell everyone what happened.
Speaker 1: It's already happened.
Speaker 7: So I've met a lot of people, a lot of people at the over Christmas party and banking all these names. So we still hang over a little bit any months ago, and then a young man by the name of John O, who I met, who's fantastic man, works up at Double A for a little bit.
Speaker 1: And relikable bloke.
Speaker 7: So he came in wanting to fix something, and I've jumped on the front foot and gone there he is. Get over there, Jimmy, I haven't been this embarrassed for a long time. He started having conversation and fixing something in here, and mid conversation when yeah, da da das, it's John O.
Speaker 1: By the way, carry it's Jemimah and hazy on no, but you tell me you got the time machine that yez on this daisy, it's Friday, whe let's sell it. We'll take a little trip down Mermory Lane.
Speaker 7: Friday, the twenty seventh of January will start in nineteen eighty four, jokes Michael Jackson suffered second degree burns when his hair and face caught a fire during a Pepsi commercial shoot. What they're saying is it was lucky that it happened in nineteen eighty four and not ten or fifteen years later. His face wouldn't have burnt, It would have melted. She would have been gross and very scary for the children. Nineteen ninety two, The Big Day debuted on the Australia Holiday in Sydney. I say debuted. Do you remember Whenjess Malboy said butt instead of day. Booth red off the teleprompter said.
Speaker 6: Button, Oh god, chess God, Yeess, that's very ron Burgundy of her.
Speaker 1: I was, She's such a beautiful person.
Speaker 7: Nineteen eighty five, fifteenth Space should of the fifty one CEA Mission Discovery three returns to Earth and good on it for coming back home.
Speaker 4: Listen, damn left up, Lift up of the tubby the first rate, totally dedicated to the apartment of it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that doesn't happen, It doesn't happen.
Speaker 7: Two thousand and four, Yeah, the single released by Usher featuring Little John and Ludacris, who won a Grammy Award for Best Rap and Sun collaboration in two thousand and five, and there was a Billbog Song of the Year in two thousand and four, and I think we all remember the efforts of Little John just every few seconds ago.
Speaker 1: Okay, thanks for your contribution on that one.
Speaker 5: Little John have a Grammy.
Speaker 1: He's a Grammy.
Speaker 7: What two thousand and seven, Serena Williams beats Marie Sharapova at the OZ Open. First time the tournament used Hawkeye system for official line.
Speaker 1: Cause, yeah, Serena Williams co'n't been single. And you see that a saber in Australian of friendship appear.
Speaker 7: I loved how back in the day as well that some of the tennis players would still argue be like, well that's wrong. Yeah, it's like genuine evidence. You can't go against that. And then I'm one song in Australia. On January tw twenty seven, two thousand and five, was hung up by Madonna. Ageless his Madonna to a degree, good nick back in five though Joe's feedbacks good, I'm not about it, You're all about it.
Speaker 5: I have a very sensitive heart and soul, so I don't like this stuff.
Speaker 6: You, on the other hand, work with cane corns for many years, so you're very attuned to some solid feedback.
Speaker 1: He taught me how to embrace this sort of stuff. Okay, all right, here's a collection of this week's mean tweets.
Speaker 5: Jones Okay, good one, then.
Speaker 2: Thikes, this is what it's come to on over right? No thanks, night mare be funny, boring, just playing music. I wake up at five point fifty five am and go back to sleep at seven am.
Speaker 1: Jody and who the good luck radio stations of tender ship this year? Why are we listening to Nova on everybody? Sal A?
Speaker 6: That's that guy really makes setting the alarm at four thirty am worthwhile?
Speaker 7: That's what it's good feedback? You know what just taken on board. I think he got off pretty scot free there.
Speaker 5: Can you stop being boring?
Speaker 1: It's Jody and who cares for a little bit of a feedback?
Speaker 2: Abby?
Speaker 1: It's been a solid tennis season, has it not?
Speaker 5: How do you feel over here? How do you feel about the yours open?
Speaker 8: Look great but a little stressful for those of us who don't cover it all day every day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not. There's not a lot of natural names that roll off the tongue. No, there's not.
Speaker 7: I mean you've got your John Millman's of course, but unfortunately John doesn't go as well as we would hope.
Speaker 5: He doesn't go deep into the yours open, does he.
Speaker 1: Do you have a little feedback session, aren't you, and just go through some of your little names.
Speaker 5: Here with and then just some of your work over the past two weeks.
Speaker 8: Let we just go back from the last week. The world number one Egos Viantek is looking to take the vacated title left by Ashbarti, Rinky Hijakata and John Norman. While their matches in five sets stefinals, because it's a first.
Speaker 5: Nadal have all progressed to round two.
Speaker 8: On day one, Jason Coobler and John Milman and Olivia Gadeki all recording wins with a straight sets win against Roberto Kebez Bayina. Wins also for Alexi popperon Alex Demonor, while local hopeful the Nassi Cockodilec has had his match delayed due to rain to the court this morning, leading Fabio Fognini two cents to love.
Speaker 5: Alexander Vukich will resume their match.
Speaker 8: Coco Golf beat Emma Radakanu in their first pro map six three seven six.
Speaker 7: He did pretty well, but Stefanos Spaz really got you didn't me.
Speaker 5: To sit this well. I thought that was because I'm not even going to try and differend.
Speaker 1: He open wraps up this weekend, you know what.
Speaker 8: Like Jode's Yeah, Daniel Medvedev, you said, Daniel.
Speaker 5: And Daniel No, that's a fair call. I be thanks for bringing up how's Kayla Astena's going to we all have our crossed to bed.
Speaker 8: Just a bit of feedback, guys, some reverse feedback.
Speaker 6: Nice love that It is fair to say that the Australian Open has been your Big Weggie, So you know, in honor of that, let's give away some tickets to the Big Weggie all.
Speaker 1: Right thirteen and twenty four to ten.
Speaker 7: If you'd like some tickets and a big Weggie, call us right now and over presents a Big Weggie inflatable water park open all summer at West West Beach Parks. Book of tickets now a Big Weggy dot com dot au perfect day for a top of thirty seven degrees.
Speaker 6: If you missed Jody's juice before, we spoke about the fact that Bluey is going to release an album and the first track is going to be dropped today off that album.
Speaker 5: You had a conspiracy theory about Bluid'.
Speaker 7: There's a few little things running around on social media media that apparently Chili, of course is Missie Smiler is having an affair with Lucky's dad who was a next door neighbor.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of moments throughout some of the shows where they're very flirtatious.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know, Well, we've got a text message on the Bluey conspiracy theory.
Speaker 5: What about this?
Speaker 6: They say that Bandit and Wendy are having an affair, which then leads on to another that Chili and Bandit are swingers.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: Due to the pineapples and I don't understand that.
Speaker 1: Ah, this is your area, scarily produce. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Well, apparently if you put your pineapples out in the front of your house, it just means that you're open two different scenarios.
Speaker 1: So I've heard, well, there you go.
Speaker 7: She wants to sliders away, so I've heard, well, there you go. Who would have thought that the Heelers were a bunch of dirty birds.
Speaker 6: Next week on the show, Ricky Lee is going to join us to talk all things Oz idle.
Speaker 5: Maybe she'll put you to the test. You're a singer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look I can bang out my best Ricky Lee hit maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: And and the fact that this gig mightn't last very long for you means you need to really pursue your career.
Speaker 5: All the latest on maths as well. Ask us anything. We're going to do that again. We've been doing that for a little while, haven't we, guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, gone, well it's good fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And we've got Harry Styles ticks and flights and accommodation to his gig as well.
Speaker 1: There you goes. What's all happening.
Speaker 7: It's been a very very big week, So everyone who's joined us, thank you so much. We'll do it all going next week. We're having a lot of fun meeting so new people. It's just really really.
Speaker 5: Good, isn't it.
Speaker 6: You're enjoying yourself.
Speaker 1: Done I am, and it's an over Have a great weekend to cat