Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the Prince Charming.
Speaker 2: How do I put this? Isn't a fan of my kissing.
Speaker 3: Style boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit. He's non recyclable catching the.
Speaker 2: Muf I love being love, I love loves on the balcony. That's what made it. You reckon having sex on the balcony.
Speaker 3: Where's Your Head At is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Good morning, Welcome and I'm on my third coffee today. Yeah, my mac is app had a deal for me. It was two mediums for four dollars. Couldn't go past it. I was like, that's cheaper than a large and you get more coffee.
Speaker 3: So it's not worth being a maccas member because every time I'm on the phone to Matt, he's like, one second, Hi, my Maca's code is da da Da Da da, And I'm like, why are you a MacDonald's member?
Speaker 2: Well, I get so I get drive through coffees all the time. People go oh, Macca's coffee.
Speaker 3: I love macs coy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I rate them as well. They're not they're not bad. You know what you're getting. You know what you're getting. So I hate going to my random cafe and getting a shit coffee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's a ruler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate that. I know, going to maccas you're getting.
Speaker 1: Six out of ten and above.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, exactly, above average, above average, budge, above average coffee.
Speaker 1: We love.
Speaker 2: So I go to Macca's. Yeah, tell them my Mac's code. The only thing annoying is it only goes up to thirty thousand points and then you don't gain anymore really, so you have to ye, so you've.
Speaker 1: Hit you've hit the pinnacle of McDonald's point.
Speaker 2: So I go across the line of like thirty thousands. If I get to thirty thousand, and I'll have two free ones, and then I'll get a couple more than I'll come back to.
Speaker 3: That's when you know you're really drinking too much coffee. Like you need to reevaluate that is that like some you know, self development, you.
Speaker 2: Need to spoken about my coffee and takes so much on this podcast, and I think that we all agree I am not going to stop drinking it for nobody or nothing.
Speaker 3: Would you ever like, is there something that I could do? Is there a challenge I could set you? I'm going to give you, like a thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars, no amount of money.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're sending a lot of money on flights give his eyes just perk.
Speaker 2: A thousand bucks? All right? For how long?
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not going to give you a thousand I'm just checking, like what it's going to take to break this. I mean, like I always say, it doesn't take a lot on a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I've done a lot more for a lot less. So a thousand bucks. Alright?
Speaker 1: How's your week?
Speaker 2: Good? Good? What's being going on this week? Oh? I want to see Dune Part two?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've seen the first one? No, no, don't worry. Then you know I'm going up.
Speaker 3: Is it worth seeing it if you've seen the first one?
Speaker 2: Because it takes off exactly from the end of the first one.
Speaker 1: Is it like action? It sounds action?
Speaker 3: This one's more on sand June's Yes, so is it June or Dune?
Speaker 2: It's Dune?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, so I was making some sort of like correction.
Speaker 2: No, no, Well, it's just to put it in perspective, it's a three hour runtime, right, So I went to the premiere to watch it on Tuesday. This proves how much I love my fiance. She's brought us tickets tonight to Gold Class to watch it, and I'm going to sit through three hours again just for her because she has nobody to watch it with.
Speaker 3: That's cheer. That sounds a little torturous for you, but it's very cute from a relationship perspective.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, Like it's not a movie you go see twice in one week. Let's put it that way. It's real action long.
Speaker 3: You're watching six hours of Dune or June or whatever the fuck is.
Speaker 2: In one week. So I'm yeah, I'm that's how much I love her. I'm to go watch it with her again.
Speaker 1: You're having a great week, Just do Yeah.
Speaker 2: Timmy Timothy Charomagne is it. He's good.
Speaker 3: I've never watched one movie with Timothy Challomne.
Speaker 2: Not Wonka, No like him.
Speaker 3: Dating Kylie Jenner was like my opening woman. No, like literally nothing. I will go watch Wonka, though, because I just kind of want to see what Kylie's boyfriend's getting up to.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the first movie. I think he is like a man. He plays a man's role.
Speaker 3: Like a manly man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He becomes a man in this.
Speaker 1: One because he's not really Wonka in the Chocolate Back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then the other one he's a bit like like a kid like Yeah. And this one is like a man, strong male lead in it. It's good. It's a good movie. Austin Butler loved him. He's the bad I don't sorry, I have no spoilers. Hit he's really good in Austin Butler.
Speaker 3: Well, in case you're wondering about how my week was, was absolutely.
Speaker 2: Phenomenal, Yeah, tell me all.
Speaker 1: I went on a cruise. Yes, how was the cruise you were supposed to come on?
Speaker 2: I was, but unfortunately Tammy and I couldn't get a babysitter. Yeah, so forfeited that really really upset. Did get there, but it looked amazing. It was amazing, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: It was incredible, Like, guys, if there was ever a cruise to go on, this is the one. It was so fun. The food was incredible, like I literally was. I think we got on the boat on a Thursday, literally hopped on and I felt like I had arrived in a Beefer or mikin Off like. There was entertainment. There was a pool party, the best, best, best music ever. Like literally the whole time I was on this boat, I was shazaming for my wedding. I was like, and that's going on the wedding playlist, and that's going on the wedding playlist. It was like, honestly incredible. The entertainment was incredible. I couldn't talk more highly of it. And honestly, I never thought I could be more in love with Michael, but he actually turned to me at the end of the trip and was like, I think I'm more in love with you, and I didn't think I could be.
Speaker 1: And I was like, say, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Like I thought, like pinnacle love and then going on that cruise and spending five straight days with each other and just eating and drinking, and.
Speaker 2: What do you think made it?
Speaker 1: On the balcony?
Speaker 2: Was that's what made it? You reckon having sex on the balcony overlooking the Was it the Pacific Ocean?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: So what you had sex on the balcony isn't Aren't they very close to each other?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just so it was a great cruise. That's what I'm gonna say. It was a great cruise. So and I do wish that you and Tammy could have come, but obviously I understand that it was unfortunately too difficult.
Speaker 2: So if I had come by myself, I would have third wheeled it with you guys, and then at the end Michael would have turned to you and me being like, I've fallen more in love with both of you. So probably a good thing I didn't come then by myself.
Speaker 3: I mean, I feel like at the start of our relationship, you guys really had like a big, a strong romance going on because you guys saw each other all the time.
Speaker 1: You don't see Michael as often now.
Speaker 3: Could have you know, really reignited that.
Speaker 2: Romance him turning to each other and on.
Speaker 3: The I'll be like, fuck you guys, so.
Speaker 2: You recommend it, They've canceled it. There's no more. I guess I'll never know how it was.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing is, I was posting about it and literally everyone was like, you've convinced me to go, and now they've just canceled it next year in Australia, Which why.
Speaker 2: Is that putting at the numbers you don't know.
Speaker 3: I think it was something political with like the waters or something. So yeah, they've decided not to, but it is still open for this season, so I mean, if anyone's looking for a last minute trip with good food, good entertainment and CVS for days, Employeder is still available.
Speaker 2: Did you get seasick?
Speaker 1: You know what. I didn't get seasick.
Speaker 3: I did take a tablet before jumping on the cruise at the start, but then after that I just left it. But since coming back onto stable Land, I feel like I have this sway going on and when I sit down, I'm like swaying. I don't know if it's like some sort of vertigo from going on a boat for so long, but it's a real thing. And I looked it up and apparently like you can after going on a cruise ship get like a little bit of sea legs. Yeah, sea legs. I've never had sea legs before. It's not ideal.
Speaker 2: Still doing it now, you're still swaying.
Speaker 1: I'm feeling a little bit of the sway still.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sure that's not the tequila shots she did before you walked in.
Speaker 3: I definitely didn't do talhos.
Speaker 2: Definitely the sea leg speaking of sea legs and boats. My turn on with the Week was there was a couple of weeks ago now, but the shark.
Speaker 1: Diving, Oh yeah, that looks incredible.
Speaker 2: So my whole relationship with Tammy, I've been saying that I want to go cage diving with sharks, like I just have always wanted to do that. It's always been a go like a bucket list thing for me, something I want to do. So for Christmas, she brought me and her cage diving with the sharks. Recommend it if you're not scared of sharks, but even if you're s out of sharks, like, look in the cage, I did not feel scared, Like I'm talking a shark, great white shark for me as long as literally like hands reached away from me and I didn't feel scared. Did not feel scared. How like, how okay, so when we first got there.
Speaker 3: And also something just before you continue, something so twisted about you. Okay, number one, it's crazy that you found your perfect match in someone who actually wants to go into a cage with you to see sharks.
Speaker 1: I think that's wild in itself.
Speaker 3: Because I wouldn't even get on a boat where I knew that there was going to be sharks around, and that's how petrified I am. And then secondly I've lost secondly, but anyway, that's like the main point.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, so we saw. What happened was we went in the first group. We went in for half an hour maybe to forty minutes in there no shark. I think when they banged on the cage to get us out, it attracted the sharks to the boat. So we got out and then like, hey guys, look, you didn't see any sharks. There's five other groups that need to go. You can have a go at the end. Oh so you got to go. Yeah, we'll put you back in at the end. And then I'm like, well, where are the sharks, Like they'll come, they'll come. And as I was taking off my wet suit and my mask and that, I looked at everyone's like there it is. There it is. And we looked out the side of the boat and that was when I was scared. So like you're looking over the side of the boat and it's like four and a half meters long, probably wider than this table. Just literally swam up to the boat and sort of like you know, like touched it and then like swims alongside it, and I was like that is that was creepy.
Speaker 3: I have like literally goosebumps all over my body out of fear. That was that situation, and I'm in a safe studio right now.
Speaker 2: That was the one time I was like, whoa, it's real. And then you go in the cage. They swam up to the cage. One banged into the cage so eating like the bait, and that I was like, this is cool.
Speaker 3: Like after seeing it and being terrified seeing it from the boat into the water, you then, out of free will, chosen to get into a cage in the water where without breathing utensils you can't breathe underwater and you're swimming with these like ginormous scary man eating creatures.
Speaker 2: Amazing. Hey, and you put it that way, how good does it end?
Speaker 1: I remembered point two as well. Point two.
Speaker 3: Is it you're so sick that you watched a shark movie like One Way they eat people before you went and done it as well, which freaked me out. I was like, how on earth can they watch a movie that's shallow scare people about sharks? And then god and swim with sharks.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love sharks. I think they're fascinating. I knew that you're safe in that cruise, Like, no, sorry, you're safe.
Speaker 1: That's going on a shark cruise.
Speaker 2: Now. I know you're safe in that cage, that the shark's not going to be able to get to you. But I did have at one point when we're waiting for one the gap which is pretty big, Like it's a pretty big gap when.
Speaker 1: They can get in. I've seen them get in in video.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't be the ones that were there, wouldn't be the big, gurfy four meter ones. But like I had my elbow, I had my elbow resting on it, and you know when you think like scenarios playing your head, no, I imagine one just sneaks off and just takes like a chunk out of my arm.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh, like takes your whole elbow off. Yeah, Like that's terrifying to me.
Speaker 1: Nothing more terrifying than sharks.
Speaker 2: Crocodiles.
Speaker 1: Would you go into one of those cages of crocodile one?
Speaker 2: I want to do that so vicious. I love it. I've done crocodile safaris up in the early Beach up there.
Speaker 1: Crocodile Safari.
Speaker 2: You literally go across a river and there's all crocodiles like huge.
Speaker 3: Well, and you're in like a teeny tiny boat pretty much like a big crocodile could probably tip that boat.
Speaker 2: And you're like, they show you all the crocs, and the crocs like slide literally watched a croc come off the oft the bank of the thing and come get you to come into the water, and it's literally they are the apex predator. It comes into the water and not a ripple. The water does not ripple and it just goes underwater.
Speaker 1: What scares you more? Crocodiles or sharks?
Speaker 2: Crocs?
Speaker 3: Really? So you've gone with a less serious one and then you're going to do the crocodile after Yeah, crocasing yourself in their Dinosaursy've adapted for thousands of years the apex and then sharks have been around.
Speaker 2: For years as well.
Speaker 3: Guys, I want to go to our Facebook group right now, would you ever swim with sharks or crocodiles or just none? I'm going to do a poll on there. I want to hear from you guys. I'm definitely going to be in the none category, Like for me to have to do that, I'm getting deeply coerce. I'm on like a TV show where I'm forced into it where I'm gonna let everyone down, like there's out of free will.
Speaker 1: Would I pay.
Speaker 3: Money, my own money to do that? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, It's an amazing experience and if you're not scared of them, I recommend it. It's amazing. And I what is your turn off this week?
Speaker 3: Okay, so my off of the week, I have two. Number one is that we've come to the end of summer. Like we're not in summer anymore. If you're listening from Australia, really sad. I feel like some are just there one minute here and one minute gone.
Speaker 1: We've had a shit summer. I would say. It's just been very inconsistent.
Speaker 3: It's either been extremely hot or freezing and raining. I just I've not been about it. But I can't complain because I'm going to Greece in May for my wedding.
Speaker 2: So well as also, it was a leap day yet we had that extra day nor Yeah, do you make anything of that day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: But I did see No is it meant to be lucky?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: So this is so random.
Speaker 3: But a lot of people who I follow who have kids have this same obstatrician. So I've started following him and he posted something yesterday being a leapier, being like I delivered three leapings, and I was like, what the fuck is a leaping? So apparently if you're born on a leap yere you're called a leaping.
Speaker 2: That's pretty cool. It's so random. How often do you how many people in the world would be a leaping?
Speaker 1: I mean not many, it's rare.
Speaker 2: If you're born on a leaping, you're taking If you're born on a leap year leap year day, yeah, the twenty ninth of February. Yeah, you're lucky. I reckon, You're going to have a good life.
Speaker 3: That's all because you don't age because you only have a birth every is it every second year, four four year.
Speaker 2: Four years, every fourth year? Yeah? I wouldn't say that, but I'd say that is like, what's that you got?
Speaker 3: Like, so, when do you celebrate your birthday? That's the key question. If you're born on the twenty ninth of February, when are you celebrating your birthday?
Speaker 2: I would assume the first of March or the twenty eighth of February or just over that.
Speaker 1: You would have to be the first of March, wouldn't it.
Speaker 2: I'd go the twenty eighth, wouldn't you, Well, but.
Speaker 3: The twenty eighth isn't your birthday, so the day after the twenty eighth is the first of March.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd have to celebrate on the first of March.
Speaker 2: That's a fair point. I agree.
Speaker 1: I just changed my birthday to the first of March.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, forget there.
Speaker 2: I think that's what they would I reckon that's what they would do, or they just they just sit there and just celebrate every four years and be like I'm not aging.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, my second each of the week is that everyone at the moment is talking about Fred Again. Yes, like I did not know who Fred Again was and now no, but everyone on my social media is talking about I need to get tickets to Fred Again. Oh my god. I was in the cue at Fred Again and I couldn't get tickets and I was like, I'm like, who is Fred Again?
Speaker 2: You would know his songs if you played him. They're the songs that you put on at four am when you're all sitting around solving world problems at a house party. I haven't been starting business.
Speaker 3: I haven't been at a four am bender in a very long time.
Speaker 1: So this is probably why I don't know Fred Again.
Speaker 3: But I feel like I'm almost missing out in some pop culture phenomenon. Like I feel like I was very much a part of the Taylor Swift, you know moment in history where she came and everyone had friendship bracelets and everyone got dressed up for the Ears tour. I was a part of that. But I'm not a part of the Fred Again movement.
Speaker 2: Do you know this song Matts dancing.
Speaker 1: Matt's doing like a shoulder up.
Speaker 3: His right shoulder is like boinking up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what they're classic songs. Like I said, you play in the you play on the bender, get around it.
Speaker 3: Okay. So for me, I guess Fred Again is someone who I know the songs, but I just haven't put the artist with the song. I'm just I'm feeling a little bit left out. I'm gonna have to go and like add him to my music playlist and just you know, so.
Speaker 2: You're not going to his he's got three nights in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not you.
Speaker 2: Timmy got me tickets to the Gold Coast one. So you're going, yeah, but I've got I wasn't planning on going up that weekend. You're going to have to now to fred again. Can't turn them down?
Speaker 1: Do you have an ech of the week?
Speaker 2: Matthew, Well, literally on that segue into it long distance, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like it's definitely relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they suck, like getting you down. Yeh's getting you down. Like, obviously work here, so I got to come back during the week and then I fly up literally Thursday night or Friday, Like I'm literally leaving this studio straight to the airport for the weekend. I have nothing wrong with flying. Like everyone's like, oh, like, how do you do all the flying? I was saying before to the people in the office here, I was saying, like I was told them about the weekend to Adelaide. I literally flew in Friday night, got home to Tammy at twelve, We woke up at three am, drove to Brisbane, flew from Brisbane at six am to Adelaide. Adelaide to Port Lincoln then like we're there for literally like less than forty eight hours and went in one day Port Lincoln Adelaide, Brisbane and Melbourne. In Melbourne for a day for Super Bowl with my mates, then flew from there to back to the Gold Coaster flag. It's nuts.
Speaker 1: It's a commitments, a big commitment.
Speaker 2: It's nuts. It's like heaps are flying. I don't mind the flying now. I just I've been watching all the Marvels, so I just put them on and then fall asleep.
Speaker 3: You know something that I've recently discovered this is going to make me literally sound like ancient history, like Gradma. But you can actually, like if you have a streaming service, you can download shows, yeah, and then watch them on the aeroplane. Like this is brand new to me. I'm like, this is life changing. It's actually the fact that I'm about to do like a huge grease trip. Like I could literally watch seasons.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's what I do. So I download the marvel ones and I watch them on the plane. But yeah, I look, I would move a mountain to see Tammy. So flying two hours is in like nothing. People are like, oh, is it strenuous, and I'm like, no, it's not. It's like it's I would do that to do it. I just can't wait till I find a job up there and I'm living up there full time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so fun as well, Like it is fun, although it is like very tiring and very stressful and probably not great on the bank account, it's a lot of fun and like it's this exciting, fun honeymoon phase that you guys are in where you're flying back and forth, like you're always going to have such good memories of these moments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my best make Dale travels heaps to work. He works into State, and we're just laughing how we're like seasoned travelers, you know, like you know, someone takes too long in security or like doesn't do the right thing carry out, like jeez, like hurry up, like you're seriously well.
Speaker 3: We were having a chat the other day and we were just saying, like flying is okay, but it's the delays it really kill you. Like if you literally arrived at the airport, went straight to the gate, straight on the flight, when you arrive off, immediately get your bags and immediately you know, go home, and.
Speaker 1: It's a really quick process.
Speaker 3: Flying's great, but it's all of the delays, you know, the cancelations, that's the things where the unpredictability of flying just completely assumes your life.
Speaker 2: All that time that I was going to fly back up to the Gold Coast of Valentine's Day, I was I caught. I can't remember what time my flight was, but I got it, and then they canceled it because I was out like that flash storm in Melbourne. Literally as I was at the car park and I was like the wind and like hails hitting me, and I was like, fuck, no plannings are going to be taking off, So they canceled my flight. I sat at the air for six hours in the lounge.
Speaker 3: Luckier a lounge, remember though, Luckier a lounge I am.
Speaker 2: I'm like two hundred and something points off platinum with Virgin and Platinum.
Speaker 3: Remember, you really are like the Virgin King at this point, someone give him.
Speaker 2: A sponsors look after me. Here, I'm plugging. That's two plugs in one episode.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt. So we went to Taylor Swift in the album recently.
Speaker 3: It's a big phenomenon. Everyone's been talking about it. But something that I've noticed recently when I was doing a little bit of research around Taylor Swift is that she actually gets so much hate. Now She's gone from like being the most loved person ever to hated to loved, And it's kind of like this evolutionary rollercoaster with Taylor Swift. But something that she gets so much hateful is how many partners she's had, which I think is so crazy.
Speaker 2: Why do people care about that?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I think people have this expectation that you should only have like one or two, you know, serious relationships. Tammy, she's had how many, like three public relationships?
Speaker 1: Was getting so much hate when you guys got together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people are just like, I hate that sort of mentality.
Speaker 3: But then people literally have like ten different boyfriends and they're totally okay with themselves doing it, but anyone in the public eye, they're not allowed to have many boyfriends.
Speaker 2: And then some of the people that were the opposite, they've only had like one partner their whole life since high school, and they're probably sitting there like and no offense if this is you, But if you're commenting these photos, they're probably not really unhappy because there's this one person, but they have no confidence on no backbone to leave even though they're not happy with them.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we always say, if you're hating online, you're probably it's literally you basically pointing a huge finger and arrow at yourself, being like, I'm unhappy with my life here I am, and.
Speaker 2: What's the word deflecting onto other people?
Speaker 1: One hundred percent on that.
Speaker 2: The other day, I literally was about to comment on someone's TikTok, like an absolute zinger like I always say, and I literally like typed it up and I was like, I'm not happy with my I'm happy in my life, like I don't have to. It wasn't rude about the way they look or anything like that. It was just a zinger on like the context of the thing. And I was like, get some likes, and I was like, no, I'm not like that. I'm not going to bag people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Now, we're not jumping on the bandwagon over here. Where's your head out? Well? Look, just for a little bit of context, Taylor Swift has had twelve public relationships.
Speaker 2: Can you list them?
Speaker 1: No? Can you?
Speaker 2: Travis?
Speaker 3: I knew you were going to say, Travis.
Speaker 2: Harry Styles, Jake Kullen Hall, I've got them. Trust me. I can bring him more out. Tom Riddle, Tom Riddle, I don't know that's Harry got Tom itddleson, Yeah, Tom Middleson. I've got him, trust me, I can get it.
Speaker 3: This is how little no tailor Swiss relationships. I'm literally referencing Harry Potter at this four.
Speaker 2: Can anyone throw me any more bones? Here?
Speaker 3: No? That's it, I have them all this, John Mayer five?
Speaker 2: Anyone else got you know what? Anymore?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Did she date Timothy Shall mat No?
Speaker 1: No, that's Kylie.
Speaker 2: So we got six?
Speaker 3: You were well done. I'm actually very impressed.
Speaker 2: Why do I know that information?
Speaker 1: Because you're full and swift.
Speaker 3: You just hate to admit it. That's it.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swish.
Speaker 3: We all know that she gets hate over all of the men. She's heid right, She's had twelve public relationships. Guess how many Leonardo DiCaprio has had thirteen. More more so twenty three women. But if you're talking about all of the less serious women that he's been with, just the women that he's literally been seeing seen out with forty two?
Speaker 1: What women?
Speaker 3: So he has been connected to forty two women, Taylor Swift has been connected to twelve. The difference in how they've been treated unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Would you say it's like sexist?
Speaker 1: Yes, I would say it's sexist. Would you say it's sexist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I don't see.
Speaker 1: I mean, let's not lie Leo does get a little bit of.
Speaker 3: Shit dates like what is it you have to be under twenty three to.
Speaker 2: Date ly twenty five? Yeah, so yeah, it's very sexist. I think that there is double standards in this world still, no matter how far we come that, I don't see anything wrong with it. Like I haven't seen aything wrong with Taylor Swift dating twelve guys.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 3: How many people of you officially dated? Like how many people has been your official girlfriend?
Speaker 2: I actually spoke about this with my mum and my sister the other day, came after and I said, I would probably.
Speaker 3: Count, but you have to say you have to count the ones who you've asked will you be my girlfriend?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I would count. I reckon five five, five? What about you? Well?
Speaker 1: In you six, a guy asked me, I don't count this.
Speaker 3: Well. The criteria was, well, did they ask me to be their girlfriend or vice versa? So in you six, I got asked and we were together for one week.
Speaker 1: So that's one.
Speaker 3: Is looking at me with the most confused looking says it was really my first kids. We pecked for one second, like a behind.
Speaker 2: The it's just so weird that like that's just one.
Speaker 3: Okay, so six, we're the same. Six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm five or six?
Speaker 1: How have I handed out with more than you?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Look, research suggests that on average, people have around seven to ten romantic relationships in their lifetime.
Speaker 1: Interesting facts, Well, you.
Speaker 2: Got to kiss some toads to find your prints.
Speaker 3: You have to absolutely kiss some toads, have sex with some toads.
Speaker 2: So, and we released an episode last week about our weddings. Got huge positive feedback on.
Speaker 1: That, loving the wedding chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going to have to touch on that a lot more, I reckon. I honestly thought people weren't going to be that receptive to it because how many people are getting married. But people loved it, didn't they.
Speaker 3: I literally was like, let's talk about our weddings and that's like, no one wants to hear about that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I think they might.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll give you some more of that. But we also did a new segment called what would You Do? So where you guys ask us what would we do in certain situations? You guys loved that. Heaps of people sent in what would you do scenarios. We picked our favorite one this week because I think that, like I think I've been in a situation like this, I think you probably have as well.
Speaker 3: I think I heard this. This is a cold one for me reacting to.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people have been in this situation. So it is from Vanessa Sinclair ninety three. It reads, I'll read it word for word. Okay, what would you do? Hey, guys, love the pod. I want to give you a what would you do? Situation? If you use back. My previous ex partner and I brackets together for threeish years, went out clubbing with our friends. Whilst we were at a club, I was walking to the bar and found him in the corner kissing another girl. What would you do if you saw this? I'm over it now. I think it's quite funny, but would love to get your reactions.
Speaker 1: Laughing face, Oh my blood is boiling.
Speaker 2: So they were together while he cheated.
Speaker 3: They went out to a club together. It's like if you and Tammy went to the club and then she was kissing someone, or Michael and me went to the club and he was kissing on I cannot tell you the levels of flip that.
Speaker 2: I would flip, You'd be doing twenty five to life.
Speaker 3: I'd be doing the Death and Bats in America. I would kill.
Speaker 1: Him him And who would you?
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like you'd just be so hurt. Wouldn't you know, you'd be so angry, Like you wouldn't even be able to know what to do?
Speaker 3: Like you just like just I mean, the audacity of this guy to go to a club with his partner of three years.
Speaker 1: And to think that he could get away with that.
Speaker 3: I feel like that is definitely not his first rodeo if that's what he's doing. And then who is this girl who is managed to chat up in that time? Yeah, Riza, Like, surely he would have known her.
Speaker 1: That's not the first time they've met. Surely.
Speaker 2: But if you when I know personally, if I go out with my partner Tammy, I want to beat with her. I'm not like spending too much time away from her.
Speaker 1: They've obviously separated.
Speaker 2: No, I think they were together when this happened.
Speaker 1: No, but I mean they've separated in the club.
Speaker 2: And then who wants to preak from your partner when you're out with them? I want to be like next to them laughing creating memories with them, but they.
Speaker 3: Were with friends, so maybe they were with anyway.
Speaker 1: What would you do? So you're walking around the corner.
Speaker 3: You turn around and you see.
Speaker 2: Tap him on the shoulder and say, sorry, mate, I think you've got something that belongs to me.
Speaker 3: Me What I would do?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 3: I just I would get my drink that would be in my hand, that would be full. I would on the borrow and be like, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 1: And then I'd be like, it's fucking done.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I'm like, why are you? Like?
Speaker 3: I want to scream, but I'm trying not to, like trade people's ear holes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want to go into details, but I'd be very mad.
Speaker 1: I would be you have to instantly break up on the spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were like, yeah, I'd be hurting.
Speaker 3: I want to know what she actually did and she was actually in the scenario. Yeah, well yeah, I feel like we should.
Speaker 1: Ask her and report back to you guys next.
Speaker 2: Week what she did. Yeah, I want to know because she doesn't say, but what she actually did? Do you reckon? She just ignored it and then brought up the next day and broke up with him.
Speaker 3: Ignored it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that actually.
Speaker 2: Sick feeling in your stomach and anger like that. Fuck yeah, I don't want to think about it.
Speaker 3: I don't want to think about it. It's like literally making my blood boil. Guys, what would you do? Send us in your What would you do? Is next week we are going to find the best one.
Speaker 2: Put this on the Facebook page, and we'll ask people what they were do in this situation as well.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent get back to us.
Speaker 1: We want to add some more of these.
Speaker 2: So you're talking Anna before that we've come out of summer. We're in March now.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I watched a lot of TikTok.
Speaker 3: You know that you love a tic a bit too much.
Speaker 2: I find myself in a TikTok hole. My ADHD loves it. I came across something called the February theory. Have you heard of it?
Speaker 1: I haven't. What's it about?
Speaker 2: February theory is the belief that in the months of February you'll get back with an x or start a new relationship. Interesting, so a lot of people believe that in the months of February is cuffing season.
Speaker 3: Yes, so I've heard of caffing season. Coffing season is essentially when people cup up because winter is coming. They need to cut a buddy and they don't want to be alone in the cold months. And I think people also go out less during winter. So people just don't want to be left on the shelf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to sit in with a blanket watching movies and ordering take out pizza. Fuck, how good does that sound?
Speaker 3: It actually does sound so good. I'm actually craving pizza at the moment. I need pizza tonight. That's my dinner of the night anyway.
Speaker 2: So yeah, people think that their X might come into their life as well. Have you ever heard from an X in February?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard from an ex this February, But I don't know, like I haven't really thought about at it. Maybe in the past I have.
Speaker 2: But they also reckon the longest lasting relationships start in February.
Speaker 1: When did I meet Michael? No, it was April.
Speaker 3: I met him in al April.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was closer to the start of the year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was April, and you guys met it at the end of the.
Speaker 2: Year, right, Yeah, the second half of the year. Half of the year. So the theory really is. So people who'd normally want themselves to be single and prefer to be alone and do stuff alone find themselves desiring to be cuffed like everybody else. What a weird word sounds.
Speaker 3: Like everybody else, Like everyone on the planet's in a relationship.
Speaker 2: Well, they would see posts, they would see reels, they would see stuff, and they would be like, oh, I want to be in a relationship, and it it normally stems from the month of February. That's when it starts to feel that way.
Speaker 3: I mean, I definitely believe in the whole cuffing season theory, Like I definitely don't want to be single and alone and winter.
Speaker 1: I have been before, and.
Speaker 3: I'm literally like going out in my cute little outfits, freezing my tits off, being like this sucks. Yeah, it's like a situationship during that time to just like get you through. So, like you said, you can have pizza on the couch, you can relax. And then, because that theory makes sense, the whole hot Girl summer theory makes even more sense because winter stops and all of a sudden, people who are like the sun is coming out, I don't need to go home alone in the cold and.
Speaker 2: I hate that expression.
Speaker 3: They get their bikinis on and get into hot girl summer.
Speaker 2: How cringe is that expression? Hot girl smer?
Speaker 1: Love it?
Speaker 2: Have you had a girl summer?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I love a hot girl summer. I'll never have another one again. But while they lasted, they would good? All right?
Speaker 2: I don't know. We even played this for a while. Let's play red flag, Green flag? Do you want to kick it off?
Speaker 3: Okay, Matt forgets to reply, But then posts on social media?
Speaker 2: Are they your partner or are they someone you're talking to? Because either way, I think it's okay situation, I would be mad about it. Yeah, but like what sort of post is it? Like, I know, we come from a different industry where like that's work. Yeah, So like if they're posting that, it's work, do you know what I mean? So you're not going to be mad at that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like you want them if you've messaged someone being like, you know, even if it's your partner, hey babe, how are you? And then they don't reply, but posts on social media? Are you mad? You're like, okay, but if yeah, it's like a bit of a bummer.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of a bummer.
Speaker 3: But like it's not maybe it's a beige flag, it's a beigel, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's work in my situation. So I'm not going to get angry at that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know about you, but when people forget to reply to me, unless it's on an insistent basis, it doesn't bother me. If it's consistently you're messaging me two days three days late, it's going to annoy me.
Speaker 2: No, one doesn't have enough time to message someone back bingo, nobody doesn't. I think that, Like, yes, people are busy, but if you care, you message back.
Speaker 3: I actually saw this quote. The busier someone is and the more they have to do, the quicker they're going to get back to you, because if your message is important to them, they're going to reply to it straight away because they don't have time to go back to something.
Speaker 2: That guy with the big head and the weird voice, I know, the guy who's talking about who's all over.
Speaker 1: Those ras, Oh my god, oh my god. Let's get a visual on that little impersonation.
Speaker 2: That was he's always on no TikTok. So I find him, I'll put it on the Facebook page.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like the thing is is that people can own like multinational corporations, businesses. If they want to, they will reply to you. No one is too busy to reply to you, and I do agree with that. So then let's go back to if they're forgetting to reply to you, but then post on social media, is that good enough?
Speaker 2: Situational?
Speaker 1: Situational?
Speaker 2: Situational for me? A red flag, it's annoying.
Speaker 1: It is a red flag.
Speaker 2: It's annoying, but it's a green flag. Yeah, Like, it's not a red or green flag. It's not make or break. It's situational situation. If they're two people and they both have like office jobs and that, and the person's posting like on social media but not applying to you, they're not into you.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry to break it.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you have an office job and you're busy.
Speaker 2: But then why are you posting on social media when you're someone you're rising up? You're not messaging the person that you're rising up.
Speaker 1: That's true, it's true.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, look, we hope you guys have an amazing week.
Speaker 1: We will catch you next week.
Speaker 3: As always, head over to our Facebook page, leave us some reviews, comments, and until next time, bye bye mm hmm