Speaker 1: Get your every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome to the podcast. You're in a really really safe something. We love that unless you've done something outrageously bad at work which has cost the company so much money. I'm when I first started working for my father in law, just was going to be for a couple of weeks and drove a delivery van.
Speaker 3: Into a chicken shops and she get some free chips.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't reward me. The chicken shop didn't reward me with free chips. That's crazy, dad, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You must go to the chicken shop down the road from me. She's the grumpiest woman on the point. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe if I take my delivery van into there and crashed in the front of a shop, she'd easier mood.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could. There's an adelaide man who cost his employer over one hundred thousand dollars. Stand by for the podcast. You'll learn exactly how he did it.
Speaker 2: How annoying Jades is a commute to work Sometimes like, oh gosh, I wish I could just get there in half the time.
Speaker 3: Oh not really, it takes me seven minutes.
Speaker 1: It Sometimes I go wish I get down thrain a half minutes.
Speaker 3: No, because it's Adelaide and it's five in the morning, so we're good. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Different story over in China.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course, as this for a headline, two construction workers smashed a path through the Great Wall of China because they wanted a shorter path to work.
Speaker 1: Of course they did. That's what you do. That's thinking smart by the boys.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: The area of the breach was a broken down section far from the restored segments most Chinese and foreign tourists are familiar with. So the government hundreds of kilometers west of Beijing showed a dirt road cut through a section of the wall against a rural landscape, along with two suspects identified as a thirty eight year old man and a fifty five year old woman. The pair wanted a shorter route for some construction work they were doing nearby towns.
Speaker 1: Reported by the government.
Speaker 3: If they just broke down, broke through the wall.
Speaker 1: Didn't they They're geting in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 3: My goodness, imagine if you did that here.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Image we took a little shortcut through the overarn.
Speaker 3: Plenty of people have tried on of them completely inebriated. Oh god, every single time that happens, our whole newsroom are ups.
Speaker 1: Isn't it amazing?
Speaker 5: Everybody?
Speaker 1: Oh someone's all right, what are we talking? Seventy plus?
Speaker 4: What do we go to here?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness me and yeah, if.
Speaker 2: You've been caught on the O Barn in your car, please of course through thirteen and twenty four ten if you're under eighty, no excuses, no what happened?
Speaker 3: No, there's none. I remember doing a story on someone who did it one day and we were like, oh, we went on the O Bar and we were looking for the car. I couldn't find the car anywhere. And so then we were at the interchange out of Paradise and we're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, just go.
Speaker 3: I'm going, oh man, where's this car? Can't seem to find it anywhere. And this dude just walks past me and he goes, I just see that car over there. They went down the opar. It's like literally three cars over from us, just in the car park. It's all smashed up. I'm like, oh, there it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Never it's well in the O Bar thirteen twenty four ten. We're going to take you calls when if you cost the company big bucks. Oh yes, these guys just trying to construct their way to work cost a hell.
Speaker 1: Of a lot of money over in China.
Speaker 2: I remember, years and years ago, I was probably with my wife car We weren't married yet. We were together from maybe six months to a year, maybe a year, and her dad at the time used to own Adelaide Ice.
Speaker 1: It's now arc the guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, so a favor jump into an pick up a couple of bags. Every year around summertime, you go and you deliver ice because it's really really busy. So I wanted to impress him and make some ext of cash. So they put me one of these big vans, which takes three to four tons of ice. First morning, first morning, drive out of the little place here in Regency Park, pull into a chicken shop and Sir Peter's ye bang took out the whole front of a chicken shop.
Speaker 1: Oh my eight grand worth of damage?
Speaker 3: Is that the chicken shop in that little corner of shops there on Stephen's Terrace.
Speaker 2: Maybe not anymore because I destroyed it an hour into the job. An hour I already forked up minus eight grand.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you pay it? No?
Speaker 1: I didn't didn't know.
Speaker 2: Old man Sokara's old man very generous that it's okay. It happens sometimes, and I'm doing some research. I don't think it's ever happened.
Speaker 3: No one in a nice fan has ever gone through the window with a chicken shop.
Speaker 1: It's outrageous.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, that's it. You'll find out an inheritance. Time the bread out the wheel you.
Speaker 1: It comes through.
Speaker 2: And I owe you talking about you a lot anymore. Thirteen twenty fourteen, when if you cost the company big bucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to hear from me this morning. We've had a couple of horror stories in radio where people have spilt liquid i e. Drinks on the panel which is all the buttons. You pushed it. And there was someone at our old place of employment. And I'm looking at Kerry Turner here, who did it?
Speaker 7: Wasn't me?
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I know it wasn't you, but I know you know who it is. Yes, And it was approximately ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 3: And the big bucks Yeah. And the next men are you come in? There's signs all over the door. No one is to have drinks in the studio. No liquids in the studio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Alright, wait, you across the company big bus.
Speaker 4: Really what if away from a holiday with what if dot Com?
Speaker 3: You could go to the dentist or the kids sports.
Speaker 4: But what if it was a weekend on the coast instead.
Speaker 3: Well, hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 4: What if it's Ouzzie for travel.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Sarah. Good morning, Sarah, Hi, good morning, good morning. What happened? So?
Speaker 9: I used to work for a disability support company and they had got brand new vans for the customers, and within the first week I accidentally filled the van up with diesel instead of petrol.
Speaker 4: Yes, and it was.
Speaker 9: About two hundred dollars of diesel. And then the following week so that was all good. The company was fine with it. It was an accident. But then the following week I reverse said van into a tree branch.
Speaker 10: Window.
Speaker 1: Sarah, I think it costs like five ten grand or something.
Speaker 3: If that's I think that's the other way around if you put petrol in a diesel.
Speaker 1: So you can save it.
Speaker 2: But so, Sarah, when you did what you did, is the vehicle saved? What was it a rite off the engine or right off.
Speaker 9: I'm pretty sure it was fine because I didn't drive it. I realized I did it straight away. Yes forever, yes exactly, I don't think and yeah, I don't work for this company anymore so, and I've no longer got back behind the wheel of the van.
Speaker 1: And that's why that old company has the Sarah rule.
Speaker 9: It's go to casey.
Speaker 3: Are you going what? How did you cost your company money?
Speaker 10: It wasn't me. It was my friend, which just acquired the new corporate officers. And to celebrate before we moved in on the monday, We're having a couple of lemonades on the Friday night, and the construction workers had left a little scizzle lift in the corner. My friend knuck over and thought, oh, this will be funny, little bit of wee out of everybody. I'll press the horn right instead of pressing the horn somehow, press the turn on go forward and go forward really fast button. And it has gone straight through a brand new corporate office with wall right now now I work in HR right. So now for social functions, I have to put on the bottom of our emails, please do not operate heavy machinery at social functions.
Speaker 3: Cattie just out of interest? Were you and your friend on Heinley straight on Saturday night?
Speaker 10: Look, I was gonna call up for what we're knowing for because he's no one around the office for doing it. And then when that all happened, I thought, oh my god, what if I did? And then Jody and Horse thought that that was me and my friends.
Speaker 3: And horses starting to stick stick us unfortunately.
Speaker 4: Okay, bless you happy, choose that goodness.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Jeffrey from when did you cost your company money?
Speaker 6: I cost this company big time. I worked for a wine export import company and I was for the boys unloaded the wine into the warehouse, and I had to get some palace house and I knocked over twenty four palaces of wine and smashed twenty four palaces of wine?
Speaker 9: How many hundred thousand?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 6: Wait, I got the stack over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah wow, Yeah, it was dreadful.
Speaker 6: He was a horrible boss anyway, So yeah, it was an accident. You know. I just flipped the palette and it's just like a Dominos piece, and.
Speaker 1: The whole losses went, Oh my gosh, and.
Speaker 6: I was tapped it on the FOURTIF. I went, I couldn't believe what I was looking at everybody come runching him because like an explosion of wine everywhere. And yeah, so I lasted about a week after that.
Speaker 2: That's outstanding, wells for using the time. Hey, Jeffrey, have you seen the vision because there's so many videos on YouTube of the like the security vision which goes viral.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well that was about five years ago anyway, So that was yeah, he thinks passed away to boss ount me and no, I just couldn't believe it. It was a very dark, singy warehouse anyway, and he's o HNS without the door in and it was just the way he did worked and the way he staff was was just shopping an accident and I tried to explain that. So I just loaded the things up, didn't force me even and I've put the top it off and it's just been bang.
Speaker 3: Wow and Jeffrey going it was an accident, but sure awful anyway, a new boss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good to see that so many people were.
Speaker 2: All stuffing things up for bosses equally across South Australia.
Speaker 3: The saddest part of all of that is one hundred thousand tallest worth of one.
Speaker 1: Come back.
Speaker 4: Really, what is from a holiday with what if dot com you could go to the dentist or the kids' sports. But what if it was a weekend on the coast.
Speaker 3: Instead book hotels, holiday rentals, apartments and more.
Speaker 4: What if it's Ouzzie for travel. Let's talk guinea pigs.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for you to say that it's.
Speaker 1: A guinea pig?
Speaker 3: Sound actual?
Speaker 1: They cute little things.
Speaker 2: Fun little piece of information jumped onto my desk yesterday. In Switzerland, owning a single guinea pig is illegal due to their social nature and susceptibility to loneliness. So this law is based on the understanding that guinea pigs require interaction with their species for wellbeing. When one passes away, owners often seek another to ensure continued companionship. Love what they're doing in Switzerland A true that guinea pig's right?
Speaker 3: Can I just can I be Devil's advocate here? So we're worried about guinea pig's loneliness? What about when you have humans? How to ensure humans aren't lonely?
Speaker 2: Get them a new one. When one passes on, you get him a new one. It's pretty simple.
Speaker 3: Or make sure they don't wear crocs.
Speaker 1: It's called the Swiss guinea pig method. It's all linked as well.
Speaker 2: Sometimes crocs quite often three out of four times leads to the loneliness.
Speaker 3: And then with the crocs with the little pin on things on the end as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what about socks and crocs comfortable, yeah, very comfortable. Yeah, but lonely and just the word on guinea pigs as well. The old and we had a peak guinea pig. He was a rescue Pig's name is Bob and he was by himself too, so he'd went very lonely.
Speaker 3: Oh, you would have been put in jarl in Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Gosh, sorry about that, Roger Federer. The biggest and most ultimate animal.
Speaker 1: Of prey is the guinea pig.
Speaker 2: Oh really, anything could potentially eat a guinea pig. A guinea pig is scared of absolutely everything. I reckon, I've seen a plant take out a guinea pig. They are susceptible not just to loneliness, but also being eaten by everything.
Speaker 3: No, sharks when they're in the ocean, they're hungry. You know what they look for.
Speaker 2: They're not looking for guinea pigs. Oh, they're better than that. If you see guinea pigswim in the ocean. Watch out got me thinking as well, some of the strange rules across the planet. We're pretty much straight down the line here in Australia, But what about this. In Poland, it's illegal to wear a Winnie the Pooh T shirt true story, because you know what, he doesn't wear pants. Poland issued a ban on Winnie the Poo around playgrounds and schools, finding the character a bit to riscae for the likes of impressionable children. When you think about it, makes sense. Winnie the Poop put some bloody pants on.
Speaker 3: I know that's not fair. You don't wear pants some days, and we still all wear our hazy T shirt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just got this big red and over shirt, just like Winnie the Poop, covering up my big gut so you can't see. Just like winning, you can't see what's going on anyway because my guts is covering it up.
Speaker 1: So innocent. Cut back on the honey Champion.
Speaker 2: You must walk your dog daily in Rome's strict laws against animal cruelty include walking your pet dogs. If an owner does not walk their dog once a day at a minimum, they could be fined six hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 3: Good, how are we tracking that?
Speaker 2: That's a very good point because if you're a traffic cop, yep, you're not getting as much respect as you probably deserve. But if you're a dog walking cop, yeah, yeah, I know. And it's all you're saying is interaction. You need interaction dogs.
Speaker 1: That's really nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's lovely. The last I'd be a big trouble because sometimes I look at Sid and I go, you haven't mean walked for days?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It s It's like I don't mean warmed correction weeks. Actually, sweaty. Don't call me sweaty. Finally, Judge, I leave with this. It's illegal to reincarnate without permission in China. Tibetan Buddhist marks are not allowed to reincarnate after they die unless they have been granted permission from the government. So I'm not really sure how they enforce this. China is definitely known for having some strict laws. So we're talking about respect levels. Yeah, and you've got traffic cops, you've got your dog walking cops.
Speaker 1: What about the reincarnation cops? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What sort of salaries that to?
Speaker 3: But also, how do you go about sort of applying for permission to reincarnate? Is that like when you rock up to service essay to renew your license and stuff. Excuse me, take a number.
Speaker 1: We have to wait for two hours.
Speaker 3: Sometimes your kid will find a song and just get obsessed by it. So at the moment in the Odd Household Harper, my three year old has become obsessed with the Barbie song.
Speaker 1: Oh thank goodness, I thought you were going to say this song.
Speaker 2: It's like, wow, we for goodness sake, sheltery kids from Cardi B.
Speaker 3: Very aggressive, isn't it.
Speaker 8: It's not that I've got consumed by.
Speaker 4: It for a second.
Speaker 3: It's a little more wholesome than that. So she loves the Barbie song, and then she's taken to like role playing with her DA. So it's like, come on, Barbie, do you want to go for a ride? And it's like sure can where. So what I've done, I've taken the liberty of recording her singing and then just got sound. Got told just to pimp it up a little bit, all right. Not with Cardi B.
Speaker 1: There's no featuring Cardi B and Megan the Stallion.
Speaker 3: No, none of that, None of that smash play on that button.
Speaker 4: Hey, Barbie, do you want to go for a roll?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 11: Kim Barby Jills in a Barby Land secondastic, secantastic, your lesser and take me can imagination.
Speaker 4: Like a s Glay.
Speaker 11: Come on, Barbie and let's go fardy, let's shut party.
Speaker 1: I love you, Barbie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bit pitchy Happer, that's gonna work from our todd there as well.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's a young star in the make.
Speaker 3: Isn't it an also good cameo from Greg Gotti?
Speaker 4: There?
Speaker 1: What about greg accent?
Speaker 2: And and what about him having to slow down the way that he talks there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to slow it down times a thousand.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But the thing I love about that is when it says life in plastic, it's fantastic. She's just taken the liberty of replacing those words with it's jack fantastic.
Speaker 4: It works.
Speaker 1: It works.
Speaker 2: Youngsters are so good are just putting in words and just making it fit.
Speaker 3: So that's a model of our show from now on. If something's good, it's jack intastic. Okay, the twenty four to ten? Does your kid just randomly replace words to songs of lyrics? Perhaps give us a gore. We'd love to hear from you this morning.
Speaker 2: And also, please if you've got an example from Mark Wap from Cardi back, please don't use it as an example.
Speaker 1: Goodness tell you what?
Speaker 2: And if we were lightning songs a song song song to us in terms of teams, I guess I'm Brisbane, isn't it god?
Speaker 3: Or you could be Collingwood where everyone hates you.
Speaker 1: And they're like, oh yeah, yeah, I hate a winner. I'll be Nicks. Okay, how bad?
Speaker 2: Welcome produced? So good morning songs A song song song are here. We are hundred dollars faster, pass about grabs.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 7: We've got Where's from O'Sullivan Beach on Team Jody today?
Speaker 2: Where's hey Jody?
Speaker 10: Come on, you can do it?
Speaker 6: Turn it on from last week?
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you? Hopefully I don't injure myself again. Where ye? Okay? We've got one other uncle.
Speaker 7: And then we've got Zoey from Soulisbury Heights on team Hazyn't you Telly?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got this. You know, I might be bringing in too much confidence.
Speaker 3: So you know, when you said you're the Manda Hazy, there were seven sets of eyes that rolled in the studio.
Speaker 2: Seven sets of eyes there's eight people in studios. His eyes didn't roll.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we do? This? Thing?
Speaker 7: Has always got overhits orchestralized the best one?
Speaker 8: Alright, alright, don't tell me. Don't tell me. Hinda Lips of an Angel.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm pretty.
Speaker 2: Sure I was conceived of this song. No one knows the song better than me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Dang on, who's choosing his favorite song in the world? Bost Josh talk for him?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 7: That so quick?
Speaker 3: Well done? O God right behind you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, yeah, coming second, Joe, that's good.
Speaker 3: A right number two?
Speaker 2: Let's I believe this one is Toto Africa.
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Why are you even before the joke?
Speaker 1: Sit it out from here on end?
Speaker 2: Hey, Zoey, we did it, baby, I knew.
Speaker 9: You could do it.
Speaker 2: And where's where's I believe this time around you were forced to go with Jodie's.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 7: Do you want to for fun?
Speaker 4: Do you want to round it out?
Speaker 3: So you're picking on anymore?
Speaker 1: This is that sounds like fun. Let's let's just see what song for you?
Speaker 4: Can you know?
Speaker 1: I won't say anything. Let's just see if you can get it? No, okay, now, I'm sorry that sounds arrogant.
Speaker 2: And probably deep down it probably come on here, you need to get.
Speaker 3: You but come on, I need to get some compliment confidence. As he's decimated.
Speaker 5: The chorus.
Speaker 3: That is study. Okay, let's tell us swift, let's Romeo a love story?
Speaker 4: Then can I stress produces?
Speaker 2: Don't get to the stage where she's like, oh, that's a.
Speaker 1: Song and you go, yeah, we'll give it to Oh my god, what's the score?
Speaker 7: Cares that brings us to eighty three?
Speaker 4: I guess reaching story this huge show.
Speaker 3: So Cheron has left fans disappointed after abruptly canceling his show in Las Vegas just hours before he was due to go on stage. So he's coming to the end of his Mathematics tour and he sent out a Instagram post that says, I can't believe I'm typing this, but there's some challenges encountered during the load of our Vegas show. Is that where they've got all the gear or what?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, he continued, it's impossible to go forward with the show. I'm so sorry. I know everyone has traveled in for this and I wish I could change it. So it's not like he's not doing the show. He's just postponing it.
Speaker 2: You just get the feeling with that Cheron as well that it must be absolutely out of this world impossible.
Speaker 1: For him not to perform.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely seems like there's no diva about him at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You get some other performers who will cancel the drop of a hat.
Speaker 1: Say the same about Jimmy Fallon. Next minute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, So yeah, he'll perform on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Juice.
Speaker 3: I've been criticized for posting a carefree twerking video amidst her ongoing sexual harassment lawsuit. So in a clip share to Instagram, the Grammy winning artist was seen shaking her butt for the camera to Cardi B and Meghan the Stallion's new song Bongos. Have we heard that? Yu?
Speaker 1: No, I've even spun up for ages here on over.
Speaker 3: Also, can I recommend to all the mums out there, if the kids are in the car or all the dads and the kids in the cup, probably don't give it a spin until after school drop off?
Speaker 1: Okay you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, I would assume. So it's Meghan the Stallion and Cardi B. What do you think it's going to be about? Twinkle little stuff and the.
Speaker 2: Last banger we got from Cardi B and Meghan the stallion was whapped.
Speaker 1: So is it down that sort of part?
Speaker 3: I would say, so very interesting lyrics, has it a guess? But yeah, run Sangly's I've been a bit tone deaf at the moment.
Speaker 1: I've sent that vision two. I'll just say it's confronting.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: I saw it this morning. I walked in this morning at about five thirty. Produces how he was watching it and boy, oh boy, didn't wake me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's interesting. What producers are we likes to watch before we all get in And she.
Speaker 1: Was like working, working, working, juice juice.
Speaker 3: Amy Schumer has had a crack at Nicole Kidman, so the comedian deleted in Instagram photo after the fact about Nick at the US Open after being accused of cyberbullying. So she spuck backlash when she shared a snap of Kippen watching from the stands and Nicole sort of sitting there with her hat like, her elbow on her knee and her hand under her chin.
Speaker 1: With extremely correct posture.
Speaker 3: Yes, the caption is this is how humans sit. No, it's implying that the fifty six year old actress looked a little bit robotic and maybe like an alien.
Speaker 1: Yes, it just does. It doesn't look comfortable.
Speaker 2: It looks like she's almost standing to attention, like she's about to get in troubled.
Speaker 3: I just thought it was funny from Amy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let Amy be funny. That's what she does.
Speaker 3: Mean. No, it wasn't. She wasn't be mean. It was just funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone loves Amy. She sure Juice.
Speaker 3: Juice twenty twenty three season of The Mask Thing has started with a bang last night with an international celebrity unmask as the first contestant was booted from the competition following a performance of Sewn Mendez's song Stitches. The crash test dummy was unmasked and revealed to be Brian Austin Green.
Speaker 4: Did we knocked U?
Speaker 2: Honestly? When I saw it? Yeah, I don't know what you guys were doing, but I nearly.
Speaker 1: Fell off my seat?
Speaker 3: Did It?
Speaker 1: Was just I couldn't get my head around the fact that was Brian Austin Green.
Speaker 4: How did we not guess that?
Speaker 7: I love that?
Speaker 3: Hughes? He had to clarify from nine, I do what just in case anyone didn't know for the young of you as a.
Speaker 1: Hope missed it unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think I think they say he's best known for Beverly Hills nine or two or no, but I think he's more well known for being married to Meghan Fox.
Speaker 1: All Right, so he's not how old is he?
Speaker 3: He's not been mid forties, I'd say.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we must been very young and nine two or.
Speaker 3: I don't know, if they were teenagers that were at high school. You do the mouth. I don't care.
Speaker 2: I think it's a question without notice.
Speaker 4: And that's you tell me you built a time.
Speaker 5: Machine on this Yeah, the Tuesday edition of On This Daisy, the moments of the morning where you go, wow, that's an interesting fact.
Speaker 2: Maybe I would just store that in my brain and I'll use it at an appropriate time.
Speaker 3: That's what I love about you. It's just moments of the day where everyone goes, oh, oh my god. Hazy told me that this morning.
Speaker 2: And he's like, oh my gosh, I can relate that to the Simpsons somehow. Yeah, oh my gosh. I forgot my kid's birthday, but that Simpsons croats locked in my brain forever.
Speaker 1: Great.
Speaker 4: I love that.
Speaker 3: That's a nice insight. Into your psyche. All right, what happened on this Daisy twelve or September.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to nineteen seventy seven. Grand Daniel I was born in Coffs Harbor, New South Wales. Today is his forty sixth birthday. Incredibly talented man, is grand day.
Speaker 3: He's unbelievable. He's only little. Yeah, he's like a little pocket rocket. Yes, but my goodness, and he's talented.
Speaker 2: Unbelievably talented. I saw a podcast that he was involved with the other day where he spoke about his mental health. Oh okay, it is a man who is just so good at expressing himself.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seriously, like I big grand.
Speaker 1: Down for it.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty four, idea for the Guinness Book of Records originated with twin brothers Norris and Ross Mickwter.
Speaker 1: I don't know what too many blokes with the name of Norris.
Speaker 3: Nah, yeah, no, Norris Nuts. They're a thing amongst the kids, is it. Yeah, it's a family in Queensland. Oh my god, my k it's a with Norris Nuts.
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 3: I've made a fortunate enough just being a little Instagram family.
Speaker 4: That's fantastic.
Speaker 3: That's good, isn't it?
Speaker 9: There you Go?
Speaker 2: Twenty eleven, Lovely top singles were leased by Beyonce just unable to produce.
Speaker 1: Songs That's none an absolute bad, so true made.
Speaker 4: And then I want song, It's the Number twelfth.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety nine was Jeannie a Bottlebuck Christina aguir LERA, No doubt, it's some sage and this song should do that thing where she's like, oh hello, really outrageously different ranges and levels for Christina.
Speaker 3: We're kind of a little bit better than that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a bit more seamless for her, So we're trying to say, yeah, it's just yah, it's the same sort of thing.
Speaker 3: No,