Speaker 1: Well, good morning and happy for Friday morning.
Speaker 2: Everyone.
Speaker 3: We're good.
Speaker 1: Wheels up this afternoon. We are off to Adelaide for gather our Radelaide.
Speaker 2: I'm excited Radelaide. We have a lot of things to do before we go to Adelaide, do I know? Make sure you get all your tasks done before we meet at the.
Speaker 4: Airport for a haircut.
Speaker 3: I got mine yesterday.
Speaker 4: I can tell thanks.
Speaker 2: Actually, I went out to dinner with you last night. Did you notice? And I didn't notice. I was too busy eating my I did last night with my with Paulie. We went into the city into Chinatown.
Speaker 4: Are cheap Chinese?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: We went to Japo House in Chinatown.
Speaker 4: You cheat it.
Speaker 2: It's like Iconics with Melbourne Institution. Can I tell you the city last night was on a Wednesday night. There was comedy festivals on Beauty and the Beast was on Chinatown. All the restaurants were full.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ, tipster.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, Jesus sup.
Speaker 4: That middle.
Speaker 2: No, it's Michael Painter and and not no, no, no no, David Campbell's sister Mahalia's colorful coat. That was that was Joseph Michael. I wore Michael.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking Joseph and it's part of the same show.
Speaker 2: That's that's Joseph in his different to Jesus.
Speaker 3: They not merger shows. They should do it.
Speaker 2: Should Joseph wore my coat and with golden lining? Right color shine?
Speaker 4: When's the interval?
Speaker 2: Wonderful?
Speaker 4: It was gonna and that would be great to.
Speaker 3: Go to the car a bit of a track.
Speaker 2: Didn't everyone do that musical at school? Did you? Did you do a musical?
Speaker 3: No, because I was no. Never in primary school we did something.
Speaker 2: Joseph was a real primary school Did you do musical at school?
Speaker 1: It was the pipe piper rat thing where the rats follow the dude.
Speaker 2: What's the pied piper rat?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I just remember dressing up as a rat.
Speaker 2: Oh, what did your kids go? Went to your kids musical?
Speaker 4: Ratty Alice in Wonderland? Is that what we saw?
Speaker 3: What's the pipe with the rats?
Speaker 2: What did they do? We both went. We loved it, obviously, we loved it so much.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you loved it because the new skill musical is coming up?
Speaker 3: Or what are they doing?
Speaker 2: I'm going, I'm going and you can't stop. Oh by a ticket myself?
Speaker 3: Are they doing Joseph and the Technical Dream. I'll do back Christ it's got hooking it.
Speaker 2: Peter Pan, Peter Pan, I'm coming, definitely come to.
Speaker 4: Lauren really coursed a scene last time.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I don't remember was stage mom tried to take photo. Principal told me off, no cameras allowed.
Speaker 4: Yes, mister boll and Jerry got right up you voluntary.
Speaker 3: We were told not to take photos last night as well.
Speaker 2: We went to the comedy festival. Lucy netofold Naughty pulled out her phone to take a photo.
Speaker 4: Take a photo of the comedy festival.
Speaker 2: We're not allowed a video, and I think maybe they thought she was videoing and she got in big trouble. She was like, can you tell them we went to Tommy Little show again. They got one comedian friend, so go again. But no one else has seen it. So I said i'd most. I said, I'll come to. She was like, can you tell the man that we know him, he'll be fine with this taking your photo. I was like, Lucy, but your phone dunces.
Speaker 4: What they do.
Speaker 2: They got up quite quickly, to be honest, just taking a photo of.
Speaker 4: Friends, I know, but she could be putting his best gag up on.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: She to tell them we're friends. We're not going to ruin the show for everybody else.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: It's some big movie premieres.
Speaker 1: They high security to have night vision goggles and they walk down the front of the cinema look back to make sure no one's filming makes sense.
Speaker 2: So you can't put it on a DVD in celidate mine, right, you can't be doing that. We went to a comedy show in New York and you have to hand in your iPhones and your Apple watches and everything before we can even go in.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of glad bags. Yeah, you like the names for.
Speaker 2: Those comedy clubs. Apparently a lot of big would turn up, apparently, and there could be like some really famous comedian just the material.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys speak show today. We are gearing up forgather Round and we got Gaga tickets. We will play a Lady Gaga at some point. Might be this song, maybe Baza could be any of her bangers between now and nine the small morning. When you hear it, hit the phones and you'll win your way to Gaga. Good Hey, Nick the Wizard Watson in a little bit later on as well, Hawker's had a week off.
Speaker 4: I'll be gearing up for do I say, fifth win in a row.
Speaker 2: They might be on our plane together round they might.
Speaker 4: Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: This is Nover.
Speaker 4: Do you are on the air with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: We're doing a thanks to Shelready Express today tops to twenty seven.
Speaker 4: SHO was a nice afternoon yesterday.
Speaker 2: The weather's just glorious.
Speaker 4: It was beautiful. Adelaide's looking good as well.
Speaker 1: We're going to be lying from Adelaide Oval tomorrow for gather round.
Speaker 2: We are gathering around for gather around.
Speaker 4: Bad timing. Why got the family flying from into state?
Speaker 3: Not your found Yeah, my shocking coincidence.
Speaker 1: My wife's brother and his family, who actually get along with quite well, they're all flying.
Speaker 2: You invite them on the week that you've gone away. What's that You've invited them down on the week that you're going away.
Speaker 4: That was just bad timing?
Speaker 2: Well? Was it because everyone else seems to be flying home early, but you wanted to stay till No, No, I'm staying longer than everyone else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you're dedicated to gather out.
Speaker 1: I'm flying back Saturday nights. Oh yeah, they leave Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just can't imagine my Jay said, you know what, guys, I'm going to stay longer than everyone else.
Speaker 3: Well, he's a footy fan these days.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, who's playing on Saturday? But what game did you want to go to again, Jake?
Speaker 4: I have no idea Friday night pie is that's the one I'm going to be keen for.
Speaker 2: So they arrive today and they come back, so you're going to see them at all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll see them for about now today, little crossover.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, I'm off to the airport.
Speaker 4: We'll get photos.
Speaker 2: Photos.
Speaker 3: Do you've got to get your heir?
Speaker 2: You're doing a family portrait to glamour photography?
Speaker 1: No, but you do like if you've got families photography. You know they come visit stuff, don't you do a little photo?
Speaker 2: Not if I'm seeing them for one hour? Maybe on Christmas Day?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh, every time you see your family, your.
Speaker 4: Family, it's more like the kids grow up? So want to get exactly.
Speaker 3: Johnny is much taller this year, isn't he?
Speaker 2: Sorry you're right there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm choking up. It's the photo so exciting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: A photography. All wear blue jeans and a white T shirt. And all stand in the line.
Speaker 1: I like those photography places at Westfield where they put the kids in a dryant pumpkin or something like that.
Speaker 2: Is that like the in the cabbage pair?
Speaker 3: Is that still a thing? She's still making a roaring trade.
Speaker 2: She must be, and she's not.
Speaker 3: I thought she. I thought she's.
Speaker 4: Someone that does the queens or did the queen?
Speaker 6: Well, my bad, I meant it was Prince Philip, Prince and.
Speaker 4: I hope it wasn't the King. The queen.
Speaker 2: For New York's a strain born but New York City based angeddy because she's still with the eight years old?
Speaker 4: Is she the one that used to take the portraits of the queen?
Speaker 3: Can she put the queen in the pumpkins?
Speaker 2: She's not putting. She's not putting the Queen the giant. Time to jump into the chilip like this, imagine the queen like this?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: That would have made the photo sheets a lot better, more the royal photography.
Speaker 4: If they are in giant pumpkins, this is.
Speaker 2: Just what you're gonna do with your children. Put them in little pop plans. Yes, I can't wait to see your photo.
Speaker 4: Is your family never got like a little portrait.
Speaker 2: No, we never did. Put the glamor photography doesn't matter you are, will make you look like put the interest in me. Come see exclusive photography.
Speaker 4: I really hope they audio often use it on their ad.
Speaker 2: They still exist. I think that's a life turgle. I've done the Angetties exclusive.
Speaker 4: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: My kids wanted to sign up to like like those kids star things where they become actors and stuff like that. Oh yeah, very similar glamor photography.
Speaker 2: They became.
Speaker 4: To get and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we did that as the standaways went through modeling school, did you yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Did you ever get booked for like a mile ad or something like that? We got, we got booked.
Speaker 3: It was called Small Fry, So the agency was called Small Fry, right, and basically, well, my brother was the exceptional talent. He was heated all the ads like Dimmy's Forgers.
Speaker 2: You know, I did the treasure, remember we bought all like catalogs in yes, he did. My I never got cast for Meyer, but would be a big job.
Speaker 3: We always sort of asked Mum where the money went, because that'd be a good coin. We have no idea where the money went. There would have been mised cash the invoices and.
Speaker 4: That probably went in Maduri at a pack of darts.
Speaker 3: Wow. Either that or she always updated their jewelry.
Speaker 4: No, we need to invoice emil.
Speaker 2: What's the point of having children if you can't make a bit of coin off?
Speaker 4: What's the name of the company?
Speaker 3: Small?
Speaker 1: Can we check for Still Running because we might be able to look up the account see how much your mums?
Speaker 3: That's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Small Fright Models Modeling.
Speaker 4: Or Small Fry. I got to get you another campaign.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Small Fry Tellent Agency.
Speaker 4: I want to see you in the still Still Going?
Speaker 2: They know Clint.
Speaker 1: Maybe we can get you in like a Clark's commercial for back to school shoes or something like that.
Speaker 2: Lights, camera action were babies through the teens. We promote them within the advertising, television, musical, figure and filming.
Speaker 3: I did a great shoot once in a Target catalog. I was playing the role of the devil and I had itching powder and all the other kids were itching in woolen jumpers.
Speaker 2: That doesn't that doesn't make me want to buy.
Speaker 3: The It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Can we call small friends if they've.
Speaker 3: Of course, Mama watch I'm sure I'm on the.
Speaker 2: Poster on the website. It should say like former stars, my.
Speaker 3: Head in a star.
Speaker 4: Yeah, itching obviously.
Speaker 2: Let me do Google. I see what I can.
Speaker 1: Later on today it's going to be wheels up. We're taking a planeload of our over friends, people that have listened to the show, that have won tickets to join us at gather Round.
Speaker 4: Then we're off to the footy come lunch.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, the whole crew of us going full agenda.
Speaker 2: We're going to the footy tonight, Clinty, I think so, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know if I make the whole game.
Speaker 2: Okay, the start of the game. Let's be honest.
Speaker 3: So here we go.
Speaker 2: So you're not going to the footy.
Speaker 3: Now, it's a big we go to.
Speaker 2: We're getting quite late, six o'clock.
Speaker 3: The clocks go back there, we.
Speaker 4: Get half an hour. I forget and it's back in time or forward.
Speaker 2: It's Friday night. It's not Friday night. The plane to eighty Thursday night footy confuses me. It feels like a Friday when there's I like Thursday night. Like I hated it at the start, hated it.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's annoying a bit on a Thursday night when it's at the mc june.
Speaker 3: The traffic, Oh, the traffic to.
Speaker 2: Go somewhere on a Thursday night. The other night, tried to get an Overbudy. You think I could get.
Speaker 3: Well, you're trying to get around Richmond yesterday and the traffic was bonkers right that Watch Street Street, chur Church Streets, Chokers Street. It's a bit of a cut through as well.
Speaker 2: That's why it was four thirty.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to because we went to the g the other week, just to inspect the lawn, make sure we'll I swung because we're in the Richmond area. I swung past our mates on Swan Street, the Vietnamese barmie.
Speaker 3: Oh they're very good, very strong, very is tea something like that. Tran No no, no bakery, different different entrans on chap This one's on Swan near the Cold Down, near the Richmond Club Hotel. Big fans of the show shout out, Yes, we'll shout out.
Speaker 2: You don't even know what it's, you.
Speaker 7: Know, bakery, bakery. Anyway, we digress. I want to talk about hall passes. I've never had one. I've never been subject to one either.
Speaker 3: Basically an interesting story you would.
Speaker 2: Be many people's think, yeah, God, walking through the city with you last night. Girls everywhere like oh really, oh yeah, they're getting giddy over our Clinty.
Speaker 4: They get a picky.
Speaker 3: There was one picky. Yeah, what was it?
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at your folder of notes you've picked up there with the picture of you and your.
Speaker 3: Fill me to sign it.
Speaker 4: You know what you should say when people want to pick if you're interested in the girl? How much were not taken on your phone? So I'll send it to you, Picky for a number.
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 4: I don't think you're in any position to be going to ideas. I'm trying to help you here.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, wingman, as long as it's a nice picking. Not a young lass, young lass glass, how old young lass? Oh this is about he's got nervous.
Speaker 3: Her boyfriend went on a lad's trip to ballet. She said, she said, you can have a hall pass.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, no, hey, hey, screw this story. What thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Do you want a Dicky Picky?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, surely not.
Speaker 4: Is clint Stown away your hall pass?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 2: Phones might crash.
Speaker 3: At them, go bonkers.
Speaker 2: Twenty fourteen Jason Hawkinson hall Bars.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen. Do you know someone who has Clint as their hall pass?
Speaker 4: There'd be people that watch you wrote it.
Speaker 2: Might you might be someone's tall parts.
Speaker 3: Well, Lauren, heaven forbid, you might be someone's tall pas.
Speaker 2: I doubt that.
Speaker 3: I mean your days on Kids WB I still very very raw.
Speaker 2: They are God they with the Glory Days, weren't they.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you can't ring and say I want it from Kids WB days.
Speaker 2: It's now what did they say? If you don't like me at my worst, you can't have me at my best? Right? Okay, we've put it out there and any one of us, anyone's if.
Speaker 4: We get call. Yeah, but they're probably asking for Gaga to get.
Speaker 2: Thirty other rounds full sorry thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 3: This is gonna be a lot of time egos are on the line.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. It's like when you see people that go, oh click sometaways put him up at himself up at this charity to go on a date with him, and then no one bids.
Speaker 4: No, you always take a friend to bid. You always take.
Speaker 2: Because no one's calling.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten. Is anyone on the show anyone's hall.
Speaker 2: Pass, even any of our producers.
Speaker 4: They're gorgeous, mob, don't you sounding desk?
Speaker 2: You know what, let's row anyone from the network. Let's go far and wide.
Speaker 4: We thrown out the question these could be stooge calls to be.
Speaker 2: Honest, cause do you think they're going to take the mickey out of us?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, no, we're talking hall passes. And we thought, is there any slim chance in hell one of us would be anyone's hall pass?
Speaker 3: Ashley?
Speaker 4: We got calls Clint, okay, Ashley and Carraen Downs, good.
Speaker 8: Morning, good morning joys.
Speaker 4: Do you have one of us as your hall pass?
Speaker 2: Me? Yes, queen o Clint?
Speaker 4: Letoreboard a scoreboard?
Speaker 3: Okay, tell me about yourself, Ashley? And why on am I the hall pasquint.
Speaker 9: I have liked you for a very long time. I love that you are an old soul.
Speaker 2: You know, he is an old.
Speaker 9: I like it. I think actually called that you haven't naughty five?
Speaker 2: He called a la, he called a lady before a young lass. Is that what you mean by old fault?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 4: Hey, Actually do you have a partner?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: And are they aware of the are they giving you the green light for the hall past?
Speaker 2: I have yes, my god, Actually, what's your How old are you?
Speaker 9: I'm thirty three when you live? Came down currently.
Speaker 2: Currently currently but she's happy to move all right, okay, Actually I've been a long time you guys.
Speaker 9: Actually during COVID when it was Peter's and I listened in Queensland, you actually got me through COVID in Queensland?
Speaker 3: Was it these two that got you through? On mere bonus?
Speaker 4: Because you're a partner there.
Speaker 9: So much that I back Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Do you watch him on the Today Show as well?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's always on everything.
Speaker 2: What about? And then you're disappointed when he's not there and you're looking at Tony Jones.
Speaker 3: She's got a few hall persons.
Speaker 2: She likes the sports guys.
Speaker 4: Hey, Acshally, is your partner there at all?
Speaker 8: No, he's not.
Speaker 9: He's going to work right, Good on.
Speaker 2: You, Ashley. May you cross paths in carram Downs one day?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 9: Maybe?
Speaker 8: Who knows?
Speaker 9: We are running the same circle, so you never know. It could happen.
Speaker 2: Running in the same circles.
Speaker 3: Where where would I find you? Ashually?
Speaker 9: I believe you have a trainer named Maddie, Is that correct?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 9: Maddie has a friend named Elliotts and I run in the same racing circles.
Speaker 2: It's a separation.
Speaker 4: Does your personal trainer ever do like drinks at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: Click, we must do drinks.
Speaker 4: You must do drinks, all right?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't wait to to be a fly on the wall when you do cross.
Speaker 3: You're not going to a gym any times. We're not across baths.
Speaker 2: Me not going to Mattie's gym.
Speaker 3: Have we got another one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: This three? Hello?
Speaker 10: Everybody?
Speaker 11: Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: Am I your whole past? Suit unfortunate?
Speaker 11: I want Clint.
Speaker 2: Boring? What is it that you love about Clint?
Speaker 11: But I want him as a son in law. I have got a daughter, Clint that just wants you tell you what's her name?
Speaker 3: Suit?
Speaker 11: Look, her name's Charlotte, but we all call her Charlie or chuckle.
Speaker 2: How old's chuckles. She's dirty and chuckles do with herself.
Speaker 5: She's a doctor.
Speaker 2: I've got I've got many what areas Melbourne just chuckles?
Speaker 10: Live in The thing is?
Speaker 11: The thing is, Clint, you've got to be out for a bit of long distance travel or working from home. She's Rubal Victoria, just out of Shepherd and that's not bad.
Speaker 4: That will make the relationship work.
Speaker 2: We have to see it us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when and I were doing chuckles.
Speaker 2: Just thrilled that you've just put it than you.
Speaker 3: I believe we've got one more we do.
Speaker 2: We do Vanilla slice up there.
Speaker 4: Frankston Mitch, am I your hall pass? No, it's going to be clear.
Speaker 2: What is it you love about Clint Mitch.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 10: I'm not yet.
Speaker 3: But when I've had a few drinks, I think very good looking.
Speaker 4: It's very good only after a few drinks.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone gets better looking after a few drinks. We're renaming the show Clint. He wants to one.
Speaker 3: Do I get to have them all?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I think you should focus on just hold.
Speaker 2: Chuckles, un squish a la these wolves.
Speaker 1: She's currently doing her tour around New Zealand at the moment. Yeah, I saw getting into the wineries on the socials.
Speaker 2: She had credit out. They did credit house together the other day.
Speaker 3: Yes, nil fin uh, don't dream it's over. What's that amazing winery there?
Speaker 1: You know the island? Yes, brick half an hour out of Auckland. You go on a ferry half an hour.
Speaker 2: I was looking for somewhere to go for a couple of days with Paul and I was talking about Tasmania maybe New zel Auckland.
Speaker 3: To Wahiki Island half an hour ferry right, Yes.
Speaker 4: His Airbnb's and like forty wineries.
Speaker 3: That's so nice.
Speaker 4: And you know what you and Paul could do the electric bikes around the island.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's strong. When I was there, the come off.
Speaker 2: Do you really think I'm going to go to forty wineries and ride a bike?
Speaker 4: I don't think you'll go to two on them.
Speaker 3: I think there's one taxi on the island. You got to book, Jimmy, and it's what's it called Wahiki and it's spectators.
Speaker 2: Forty winery is something ridiculous, And where do you stay?
Speaker 4: That's all. It's on the island.
Speaker 3: That's really cool.
Speaker 2: What's the fairy switch?
Speaker 4: You can have a drink.
Speaker 3: Half an hour and it's very calm.
Speaker 2: Half an hour and a fairy feels like a lifetime.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no, it's big. You won't even know.
Speaker 2: Fairy gallic frighten me. But okay, I'll think about it.
Speaker 1: She ain't going to go, Hey, this is Noble one hundred. It is Jason Lauren Clinton here as well. Guys, I know your dog owners. I want to see where you sit on this.
Speaker 2: We are proud dog owners, You're very proud. The funniest photo of his dog last night. Remember we got to get thirteen teeth out the day.
Speaker 4: That's right, he's a gummy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's lost his front teeth.
Speaker 3: He's got a middle tooth missing anyway.
Speaker 2: So thirteen teeth from routeen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he had here he is. He's smiling.
Speaker 2: Like. We'll put it on our because it's got his scene. No, only did he get thirteen teeth that he got his front. He's got an underbte and he's got his front the Collingwood supporter.
Speaker 4: It looks like he's wearing those plastic teeth Halloween.
Speaker 2: He's a big he's smiling.
Speaker 4: We've got to put that on.
Speaker 2: We'll pop it up on Jason lawrence Instagram and have a look.
Speaker 4: It's worth it. That'll actually put you in a good mood.
Speaker 2: It's funny. Sorry I interrupted your story, but was.
Speaker 4: It worth it? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Blue and I, my wife and I were out for a little a dates lunch the other day. I put on a collar and we went to Brighton.
Speaker 3: Brighton, Oh lovely.
Speaker 4: What was he?
Speaker 1: Cag Just like very rare moment where we had a couple of hours to ourself.
Speaker 3: Great, so we're let's go out fish and chips on the beach.
Speaker 2: Don't your kids at school every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've got the liability at home. The three year old?
Speaker 2: How many days? Baby?
Speaker 3: Three year old?
Speaker 2: The newborn?
Speaker 4: How many months is he?
Speaker 2: He's thirty six months?
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 2: He's probably about thirty nine months. Anyway, that's eighty nine months old. It was off the house.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting there at this sort of cafe desh restaurant.
Speaker 2: Wait, you put on a collared shirt to go to a cafe?
Speaker 4: What's brighton?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You got to dress up for the locals at a cafe.
Speaker 4: Oh mate, all of them there dripping in gold fish, even at the cafe. And I look over on the table next to me and it's a lady in her dog.
Speaker 2: Oh normal, it's a cafe.
Speaker 4: The dog sitting on the.
Speaker 2: Chair that's outside outside, what's outside? No problem?
Speaker 3: Dog?
Speaker 4: Are we talking like a medium dog? Sitting there like a human sitting up right, not like not like laying down on.
Speaker 2: The to get cold on the concrete.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't like laying down. It was like at the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's probably got better manners than some children.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's a hard note for me.
Speaker 3: Was it eating from a plate? No?
Speaker 2: Sitting on the chair? Was it a plastic chair metal? Yeah, that's fine. I wouldn't put my dog in like a fabric chair at the table like sitting up at the sausage dog loves it.
Speaker 4: But the sausage dog had lay down. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Mine's a beagle, so I couldn't do that because it would eat, it would devour.
Speaker 2: We could only have soft foods, had soup.
Speaker 4: In a smoothie form. Mate, going to the cafe.
Speaker 3: You've seen the Instagram videos with the beagles and trying to cook with Yeah.
Speaker 2: My pointer can't sit it a couch. She can sit on the ground and drawl everywhere as something else.
Speaker 3: What's the strangest place you've taken your pointer or your sausage.
Speaker 2: No, I'm far more responsible than I was when I was young. But I once took Frank, who was the og sausage who lives with my mum, miniature sausage. I actually had a funny Facebook memory pop up recently that was like twelve years ago smuggling Frank out of Crown.
Speaker 4: What, Oh, yeah, you took him to Crown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We've had a big night out. I'm probably twenty two or something, and I thought, all this fun, I'll go home and pick up the dog and bring him in. So the sausage dog was with us, and in the morning I was like, oh my, did he play the table sausage dog in our room? We're staying there?
Speaker 4: No tell do you like the wheel?
Speaker 2: I'm a new person, crammed o me. I'll never do that again. Love the wheel, the sausage shock a lot of hotels to try and smuggle him out the next day when I had to hang over, and I will spit like what was I thinking?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of the hotels are now dog friendly, aren't they. You can make bookings the rooms. I think the langam is.
Speaker 1: The w you pay and they set a little dog bed up and everything. Yeah, we did it for the kids.
Speaker 2: It's just cude. You put the dog, the kids in the dog bed.
Speaker 3: The baby for thirty six.
Speaker 4: Baby thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Where have you taken your pet, whether you've done a Lauren and you've taken the dog to Crown?
Speaker 2: That was naughty and I'm much smarter than that. I want to do that now.
Speaker 1: In return, I got turned it on a Cogan vouchers up for grabs. Coging dot com helps you get what you want for less. That is clicking.
Speaker 3: Also, don't at me as the kids say. But people who take their cats anywhere but inside of the house? Oh cooked. He shouldn't being the cat anyway unless it's going to the vet. You can't be taking that on.
Speaker 2: The street, or well, taking it for a walk on a.
Speaker 3: Leash or in the backpack.
Speaker 4: Don't know the backpack with the glass window.
Speaker 2: I'm not a cat person, but I don't mind the backpack with the window.
Speaker 3: Shocking suffocating that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm sure they've got breathing holes and hair press and it's fine because it can't get near me when it's in the backpack.
Speaker 4: Good call.
Speaker 2: Oh the pet prams, No, I love the pet proms. The old dogs that can't walk anymore. I still want to go for a walk.
Speaker 4: Where do you take your pet? Here? You Nick? The wizard Watson going to be joining us in the next few minutes.
Speaker 3: It's a big weekend for Hawthorne as well. They've got Port Adelaide on Sunday the match that is absolutely drowning in controversy, given what can Hinckley the power coach last year. So I want to leave the spinny, just take shelter, take your best brolly, Brady.
Speaker 4: What's your chances of pork getting up on Sunday?
Speaker 3: Where will you night? Behind Kenny? We'll get the victory.
Speaker 4: What happened last week?
Speaker 3: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 2: They did not behind, unite behind Kenny and get the victory. That's what happened, all right right now? Jas Wanson on thirteen twenty four ten, where's the weirdest place you've taken your dog? He's deeply offended that. Wow, like, what an awful situation. Someone took the dog to a cafe?
Speaker 4: No, can you believe that?
Speaker 2: You believe it? No?
Speaker 4: The dog was sitting up on a chair, paused on the table like paws.
Speaker 3: On the table.
Speaker 2: He didn't say pause on the table's he's just added that on.
Speaker 4: Did barking for more?
Speaker 2: Pepper didn't bark, didn't at the table.
Speaker 3: Just having a dog a china itself.
Speaker 2: Jase wore a collar shirt to go to a cafe and there was a dog. Oh my god, God, imagine that dog would have been morehed, would have been cleaner than you.
Speaker 4: In fact, it was wearing more designer clothes in a bow tie.
Speaker 2: Yes, great table man road, Dylan, it isn't a good morning. Where'd you take your dog?
Speaker 8: Good morning, guys. It took me. I took a turtle from Darwin to Melbourne and the broad trips.
Speaker 2: Oh, you've got a turtle.
Speaker 8: I do have a pet turtle.
Speaker 2: How did you transport the turtle?
Speaker 8: Most of the time that sat on our dashboard.
Speaker 2: In a tank or just free run.
Speaker 8: It didn't need to be in a tank until like the night time, so we put it in like the busts most of the hotels and say how big When we moved it it was pretty small, like I'd probably say times or something. But it's not farmsy, you know. Now it's a lot bigger though.
Speaker 4: So he sat on the dashboard like one of those bubble heads potentially.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I loved it. Love sun baking.
Speaker 2: What's your pet turtle's name?
Speaker 8: It's pretty cliche, Michael Angelo.
Speaker 3: Do you have to bury the turtles in in winter?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've seen this.
Speaker 8: We just have a heater.
Speaker 2: And because some people let the turtles like hibernate. They put them in the freezer something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they do. They not freezer, they do they people bury them in the If you have.
Speaker 2: A turtle, don't put it in the I don't think should be putting there is something. I think there is something.
Speaker 3: I've seen it on the I've seen it on the ground. People bury.
Speaker 2: Maybe not a freezer. Don't go putting your turtle in the dirt. Is it not a freezer.
Speaker 4: Let's not be putting chie is kindy?
Speaker 1: They have a pet turtle. They let it get out and roam around. I'm like, that's going to take a finger off.
Speaker 2: What's a pet turtle called that?
Speaker 4: Don tell no, it's not. It's not something cool like that. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think turtles die left in freezers. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't be doing that. Thanks to we really had to google that.
Speaker 4: Come on, guystl. Wheen's take your.
Speaker 3: Dog treating it?
Speaker 2: Warren, Cali, Melanie and Melton, let's try you. Hello, Okay.
Speaker 10: I I was raising a kangaroo and we lived in the middle of nowhere, and I went into labor with my third child and had to drive two and a half hours to the hospital. And the husband and my other two kids, and the kangaroo had to stay in a hotel room while I was in hospital given birth.
Speaker 2: So you took the kangaroo with me? We can't because it's was it a baby?
Speaker 10: Yes, and it has to be fed every four hours. They're like babies. Yeah, yeah, you couldn't leave it.
Speaker 2: So on the road trip, who was the most timeh maintenance, you in labor or the baby kangaroos?
Speaker 10: Probably my husband because he was the one penniking.
Speaker 2: Yea melody.
Speaker 3: I loved those videos on the internet where people hand raise animals and then they come back and visit you later in life. Yeah, the kangaroo come back and visit you.
Speaker 10: It did. So once it was old enough, we left, the gates opened and he took off. He found a group of kangaroos and the next time he comes back, he come back with a doe and a Joey don't what's a dog for an apple? And the cattle?
Speaker 4: Clint would have been a mess.
Speaker 3: I would have cried.
Speaker 2: I came back with a babe. Videos show you the baby what's a dough? So it came back with a dought, a dough, a deer, a female sure not. Kangaroo, dear hybrid?
Speaker 4: What are the kids?
Speaker 2: Surely not?
Speaker 3: Don't ask you?
Speaker 1: You're putting turtles in the freezing I don't be talking about to the kids.
Speaker 4: To the funny Farm down in the morning, to a couple of months back.
Speaker 3: Right, is that a movie?
Speaker 4: It's also farm?
Speaker 2: Is it a farm called the funny farm? It's funny about the funny farm.
Speaker 4: Lots of funny things.
Speaker 2: What what's funny about it? But you do a gig down like they do comedy?
Speaker 3: Hang on, Tommy little was Jase Hawkins?
Speaker 1: Today They've got a giant saltwater crocodile, right, and.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound funny?
Speaker 4: Hang on?
Speaker 1: They got it from someone's house in Frankster, someone saltwater cross.
Speaker 3: They were just housing in the gard and a little enclosure.
Speaker 2: So now it lives at the funny farm. What happened to the funny funny Go to the Fanny fub No, there'd be crocodiles there.
Speaker 4: Get nipped.
Speaker 2: Yes, many crocodiles.
Speaker 4: That'll take you bloody arm off that funny funny farm.
Speaker 2: I'm googling funny funny Farm, mornings.
Speaker 4: And funny If you renee good morning, Good.
Speaker 5: Morning legends how are you called the funky Farm?
Speaker 2: Don't mis spell that?
Speaker 4: Hey, Renee, where do you take your pip?
Speaker 5: So it's my mom and she takes her budgy camping like it comes to the beach. It's coming to a tutor with us next week. She's babysitting my niece and nephew today and she's taking the budgy like you, how.
Speaker 10: Does shake this budget?
Speaker 2: Everywhere she transports the budge she.
Speaker 5: Takes it in a cage and it just like hooks onto like a hook and it hangs out in front of the tent and the caravan and it's.
Speaker 2: Like, it's just a budget or is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 4: Sorry? Is it? Does it come out of the cage and it's attached to something so it flies away? It's like a lead.
Speaker 5: No, No, she's not game enough to do that.
Speaker 2: Does it ever come out of the cage?
Speaker 10: It does it home?
Speaker 5: But not when we go not when we.
Speaker 2: Go away, hoop everywhere if it's out of the cage, like birds don't.
Speaker 5: So she's ozzy. But when I go to her house, she reminds me of like an old school Nona because she's got all the couches covered with blankets. Third trap everywhere.
Speaker 2: She gets what's the budget? Budgie's name Darcy, Darcy? How long she had Darcy?
Speaker 5: He's only new, he's only about a year old. And my nana and Pa went and got one too, So there's there's literally two of them.
Speaker 4: They got plastic on their furniture. Well, you.
Speaker 1: Are on the air with Jason Lauren Clints here as well. We are heading to Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Let's go were at school Adelaidies.
Speaker 3: I've unpacked.
Speaker 2: I've got a jam packed day today and I haven't packed either.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: First night Fever's well.
Speaker 2: First night fevers my middle.
Speaker 3: Name, exactly.
Speaker 4: The game nice, respectable even now.
Speaker 2: And my friend the sheriff's there. And if anyone is going to lead in order, it's the sheriff. No, yes, she keeps. Oh God, no, guys, not a chance in health.
Speaker 3: The good people at Channel seven have sent us some SCons this morning. Farmer wants a wife to celebrate. Farmer wants a wife would look at the far on the screens on Easter Monday, apparently God, which there's some very handsome farmers there. Now it's part of it.
Speaker 2: They sent him some scol Farmer Thomas is my favorite.
Speaker 3: Some scones, some jam and some cream.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Oh, that was the most delicibles had.
Speaker 3: My scone was extra sweet, which made it a really delicious bite.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Brodies.
Speaker 4: You ever made lemonade scones in the right.
Speaker 3: Not in the f right?
Speaker 4: No, send you the rest lemonade scones, A little bit of lemonade sweet?
Speaker 3: What on earth are you doing? Executive producer Brodie? With that gone?
Speaker 2: Now, can I just say, I don't know if this is an everybody knows.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows you put the jam on and then the cream on top.
Speaker 3: Why absolutely, why explain yourself and why you've made that mess of a scone?
Speaker 12: Cooked mate cream is similar to butter. If you're making a piece of bread and butter, not that, but it's veggiemite and then butter on. You simply go the butter, then the veggiemite. So you go cream and then the gem.
Speaker 3: It makes no sense. Do you know what does make sense?
Speaker 2: No, that's because you want the butter to melt on the toes. Do you want that to melt? You want the issue jam on.
Speaker 3: The issue is that the jam is very difficult to apply on top of the jammie scrape, it smears into the cream.
Speaker 2: Question, that's why he's gotted all over his hands.
Speaker 4: What do you sit on? Butter and peanut butter?
Speaker 3: Both?
Speaker 2: You've got to go to the double Well depends, but it's not it's not butter.
Speaker 3: It's not butter and butter, it's peanut butter. I don't want any of gone with your cream on. First. You're in here in.
Speaker 2: The Jason Lawrence Studio thoroughly enjoyed the scorns.
Speaker 4: Guys. That is it.
Speaker 1: We are getting out of here tomorrow, fresh as a daisy. We will be live from Adelaide Oval for gather around a whole bunch of special guests.
Speaker 4: Who's on the shadow Morrow broads.
Speaker 3: You know why? In a way you can't talk because there's too much cream on it. We've got the great Beck Madden.
Speaker 12: We have Tom Hawkins, Laura Kane, who I love, have Alex Neil Bollen.
Speaker 3: Ye don't know, but.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say that I love him.
Speaker 4: Jack.
Speaker 3: Do you say revolt or where a revolt kind of team? At Channel nine? Rewalked with a double ask him lost.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if it was I think it was him. He stole a car park from a g Sack one day.
Speaker 3: You're kidding, did you g Sack? It's like a swimming pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. You're like, I think it was him? Why do you think it was him but not know it was him?
Speaker 4: I just regnized him. I thought, I think that's real. Well or revolt one of the two.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was Nick, could have been neck blond hair, but.
Speaker 3: They both got hair and they're both revolt.
Speaker 1: You know what, when he's on the shadow Morrow, get him to turn his back and look over his shoulder like.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'll go, that's him.
Speaker 3: We must go. I think we've got to get to the airport.
Speaker 2: Guys, we must need to leave now I get there, I've got to go on pack. Oh hang on. My dad's text to me, a big Richmond fan, he'll know how to say Rewald's old. Oh no, he sent me an article about where the cream and the jam?
Speaker 3: What does he say?
Speaker 2: He said problem himself a cream tale afternoon?
Speaker 3: Oh no, don't don't.
Speaker 2: He's got that wrong. He said it's got cream.
Speaker 3: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials