Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show. A good afternoon, Jack, and good afternoon everybody.
Speaker 2: Good afternoon, Swany. I usually hate this chat, but I just want to say something just about the show. How is it October one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Is it that feels scary?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it feels so good. Really, Oh my god, wait for this year to be over shocking? Oh my god, one day closer to New Year's me. Really, it's an annis horribillous, as the Queen once called it. I'm excited. Plus, November's my birthday, the weather's getting better, Christmas is coming, you know. That's my time to shine.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. But you can't wish your life away, my Swan.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: You can. Hey, if you want to hear the difference in Christine Swann and I like that, make sure you're tune in next to do this Tuesday, because we will be comparing those and Swani before three o'clock will be playing our brand new competition, Flip It and Mix It.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love this game.
Speaker 2: Same for Neutrabullet register by the overplayer app and if you can guess the two songs we've mixed together, you can win one thousand dollars worth of Neutra bullet Products, the Crissy.
Speaker 1: Swan Show, and it is Tuesday, so let's open up the old diary Jack to do this Tuesday? Do you actually have it to do list?
Speaker 2: Yes? I really love the reminders app on the iPhone.
Speaker 1: I don't use reminders. I just put diary entries in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, I've seen your manic calendar. I know, remember when you accidentally share your calendar with us.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's still a few entries.
Speaker 2: There are times there are a couple, but that's okay. I just pretend I don't see it.
Speaker 1: I think you saw the exact amount that I had to pay to the tax on this.
Speaker 2: Oh, I see the exact amount you have to pay to someone every month. Let me find it. I won't say the person.
Speaker 3: Who is.
Speaker 1: So funny. All right, okay, here's my to do list. I've just closed it out. Okay, send Temu Hall to erin because when I'm on Timu or Timu, it's actually cool. Did you know that?
Speaker 2: I do know that, But I like Timu and I think on this show we commit to t I agree.
Speaker 1: Let's just that's it. Whenever we never discard again, Yeah, we never go from that. Whenever I'm shopping for a little bits and bobs. I always see things that my friend Erin would like. Always, of all my friends, none of them appear in my psyche on Timu except Eric, except Erin. So I've collected over the time, over time T shirt with oysters hon it, a pink cap with a red lobster, we love crustaceans, right T shirt with any on it. So I've just I've got them all collected, and I've got to send them to her.
Speaker 2: That's a fun haul to receive. You're a good friend, I know, team of the one where you play the silly little games and it gives your bonus. Then yes, yes, so you'd get sucked right into that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I feel like they're just tapping into my addictive personality.
Speaker 2: Well they've most definitely tapped into your bank account too, But that's okay. I know you're in denial about that.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, my bank account's been cancer my credit husband countl by the fraud. The fraud squad called me two days ago, stop I know, and said, are you in Malaysia?
Speaker 2: I wish?
Speaker 1: Is that a bloody wish? She said to a good luxit there, But no, I was not I was sitting in my kitchen and so I don't have a credit card. She's very very awful send footy cards. So there's two sending things. So PEG's got a little small business where she said she sells the valuable cards she gets in those footy car packs it and she's dealing. Yeah, I'm her agent, got it, So I need to send them. So I got to do that. And what about this one? You're going to be so sad? And what drop squashed glasses into specsavors?
Speaker 2: Didn't you just receive them last week? Yes?
Speaker 1: And they were the beautiful blue slash green ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that I was color blind about. And maybe that's a sign that they're not for you.
Speaker 1: I moved, I moved too quickly, and they flew off my face and landed on the floor. But I was in the middle of doing something, so I thought, I'll go and do that thing and then I'll come back. And then by that time I'd forgotten that they were there, and I full stood run with my giant foot.
Speaker 2: Luckily, we know a guy.
Speaker 1: They've squashed that. The arms are so squashed they're now usable like opera glasses.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: We'll see if they can work a miracle.
Speaker 2: They will absolutely be able to feel se you got two this week. My first reminder does it involve out?
Speaker 1: Does it involve apparel of some sort?
Speaker 2: One of them does?
Speaker 1: Yes, of course.
Speaker 2: First one is write EMC notes for Cam and L's wedding. My best mate Cam and his partner are getting married this weekend. And despite the fact I've told all of my friends and made it clear that I'm done MC in weddings, they got me at a week moment five my teen is deep and asked me and I said, yes.
Speaker 1: How many weddings have you MC?
Speaker 2: And one and done?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: But everyone sort of tries to float it with me and I'm like, no, but but I love these two, so I'm doing it. So I'd just like to write a few notes just to have an idea of who I'm throwing.
Speaker 1: I was asked once to MC a wedding and I said, oh, no, I couldn't possibly, and then that friend never spoke to me again, So don't do what I did.
Speaker 2: Probably smart, I've agreed to do it.
Speaker 1: I was being honest anyway.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then my second one is find Cobbler to get loafers resold because you're a bit floppy.
Speaker 1: Oh a cobbler?
Speaker 3: Is that who I go to?
Speaker 1: If you are Charles Dickens, where.
Speaker 2: Do I go to get my loafers? Hisself?
Speaker 1: A shoe guy?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll find a shoe cobbler, the candlestick.
Speaker 1: Make it busy The Chrissy Swan Show. If you need a doctor, join over one million Australians who are skipping the waiting room and speak to Instant Scripts doctors online from the comfort of time.
Speaker 2: To find out more, visit instant scripts dot com dotare you.
Speaker 1: The Crissy Swan Show. It's World Coffee Day today?
Speaker 2: Indeed it is in the song Swanny. Yes, you revealed something that is like criminal.
Speaker 1: I have not had a coffee today.
Speaker 2: How it's Tuesday, like the one main day you need your morning coffee.
Speaker 1: No, I think I've just been side taking with kids and I had some tea. I haven't had a coffee. That's what's wrong with me today.
Speaker 2: You need to train the kids to make you an elite brew. Can they do that yet?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No they can't. I don't let I don't like let anybody make me no coffee at home.
Speaker 2: No one can ever make you a r in a weird.
Speaker 1: Sort of irony, though I did get an email saying that my coffee bean subscription has been dispatched. Oh fantastic way. Now here is a sad story. Jack the headline alone, I just want to look away. One million dollar Aussie lotto winner loses everything after simple mistake.
Speaker 2: A big night at the casino.
Speaker 1: No worse, they never got the money. They bought the ticket and then never checked it. And in South Australia they expire after twelve months.
Speaker 2: That is the definition of grim.
Speaker 1: If I if I was in Adelaide and I was listening to this exact thing that's happening right now in a very meta memento way, and there was a flicker in my memory that I had bought a lottery ticket about a year ago, I would.
Speaker 2: Not check no, because that's just life damaging.
Speaker 1: I would go to wherever the ticket may be and I would just set a match to it.
Speaker 2: Do we have an exact location of where this ticket was purchased? Just to really rub some of the woo, let's do it.
Speaker 1: And if this rings a bell to you, please give us a call. Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: Were you in or around this sounds like a crime stops out they play late at night BP.
Speaker 1: Petrol Station in Marson Lakes, North Adelaide. I've got goosebumps. What if that person is like, oh my god, yes, yes I got. I went through that phase of buying a lotto ticket every Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I just swanny. I know I've been giggling, but I straight up think this person's dead. I honestly do, because you just don't forget this sort of thing to go and check it, like I think they're dead.
Speaker 1: Oh, you absolutely do. Oh that's someone calling from Perth.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Then probably tell stra.
Speaker 2: What's the saddest thing, what's the saddest story?
Speaker 1: I just why, just want to go back a minute. You said that this is not the sort of thing that happens every day. This happens to people. They just forget, they buy it, they're on a hot flush, and then nah they I've never I've bought a lot of tickers. I've never checked them, see, never watched the balls come in.
Speaker 2: N get that. I'm a weird type of person, but like, if there's money involved, I would not forget to have to check that receipver. Really absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Well, here is a sad story.
Speaker 2: Tom's yelling Capricorn, Capricorn at me.
Speaker 1: Here is the saddest story even than that what I was at. I'll never forget this story. Oh no, this is and it happened quite recently. It's so okay. So I was at the supermarket and the lady was, you know, checking my stuff through, and she said, oh, you're the lady of the television, aren't you. And I said, oh, no, I don't do a lot of television anymore, but yes, you know you've probably seen me, haven't you seen how old I am? Dors Anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't even cop it invite to the logis this time?
Speaker 1: I know I didn't. I didn't anyway, I said, yes, you know sometimes and she goes, I was on I went on Deal or No Deal recently and I said, oh was it fun? I said, that's great, Danya, isn't it.
Speaker 2: She said yes.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, he's a real pro. You would have had a great time. She goes, yes. I was called up and everything, and I had to guess how much was in the briefcase, and if I got it right, i'd win the money. Anyway, I guessed five dollars and it was one hundred thousand dollars. Wait, and then just that be b of scanning, and then I said, oh god, that's that's it. That's a lot of money to miss out on. She goes, yes, I know, but Grahat gave me a lovely stubby holder.
Speaker 2: No, but also blessed dolls for getting excited about the stubby hold.
Speaker 1: I just when sat in my Toyota Rev four just in silence, going, that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: Hey, well, she should register by the Nova player for Chrissy's Flippant and Mix it because we're playing it next and there's a thousand bucks of neutrabolet products up for grabs.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. You are listening to the Christy Swan Show on Nova. You're laughing because I have said nothing positive about that song for the last four and a half minutes.
Speaker 2: And I stand by you, Swanny. Also, you know, I'm in my diddy deep dive. Yes, j Loo apparently knew everything that was happening, and I think she could be going down as well. It's a number one crystal blend of brand in the world. Chrissy's Flipped and Mix it. Let's go. I'm a danged het a bit of a proceeds.
Speaker 1: I made a smoothie in the nutribullet flip and it was amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you put in it?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm a purist and I have natural yogurt banana for the sweetness, a squirt of honey, yes, same, and some frozen mango cubes.
Speaker 2: We differ there. I have spinach.
Speaker 1: Oh, hell I well done. I also put a bit of pea protein in it because I had it was about to go out of date.
Speaker 2: What that swan?
Speaker 1: You can't taste it. It's amazing, particularly in that machine, and.
Speaker 2: A great way to get your protein intake.
Speaker 1: Oh hello, Courtney, Hello, how are we?
Speaker 2: Could I reckon?
Speaker 1: Courtney's another one of those names where you don't know a bad one.
Speaker 2: Courtney Kardashi.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Courtney's boring. Courtney's boring, But you're not.
Speaker 2: And you're Courtney with a sea, So you're different, different, different.
Speaker 1: It says here that you're in your smoothie era at the moment. What's your favorite combo?
Speaker 3: I am at the moment, I am stropping a little bit of almond milk, a little bit of a super protein banana, and strawberry yum.
Speaker 1: It's like a good nick. I went through my first smoothie era involved soaked cashews, do you remember, no?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah in the yes, yes, and they are.
Speaker 1: I've got to put them back in. There's delicious, really yeah, because it sounds awful. No, it's creamy and nutty anyway, just like you, Courtney, creamy, nutty girl, creamy. All right, this is how this is going to work with shut up. Two songs and if you can guess one, you get three hundred bucks worth of neutral bullet goodies. If you guess both of them, a thousand dollars worth of neutribullet goodies. If you don't get a single one, you're still walking away with this unbelievable neutral bullet flip. Yes, yes, she's very speechless.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play We're going to play the flip at tunes and you need to screen out the names of them or the artists once you know, Okay, let's go couple rights. Yes, that's five three hundred dollars worth of neutral bullet stuff. The next song's about to come in.
Speaker 1: If you name the next one, it's a thousand dollars of stuff in cubboards and benches.
Speaker 4: The nerves are getting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have hit Neutral Bullet pay Dirt Courtney. Oh my gosh, stop it.
Speaker 4: I'm a massive Taylor fan.
Speaker 1: So that was lucky.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars. Neutra Bullet Prize pack is on the way to you, Courtney, if you would like to play and win like court registered by the Nova Player up and we could be calling you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. You're listening to the Crissies one show on over. I still love that song so much?
Speaker 2: How can you not Chrissy's click fait.
Speaker 1: Beyonce has just launched an ad for Levi's It is Stunning. The song in it is off her most recent album called Levi's Jeans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it features on the album that features post Malone, But I don't think can we hear it in the ad?
Speaker 3: And to turn Okay?
Speaker 1: So if you're familiar with the album, you're gonna know this song. But if you are familiar with Levi's ads, you are going to be familiar with the setup. She has recreated the iconic mid eighties lawn dreat ad. So you weren't even.
Speaker 2: Born No, but I just squeeze at it man, this ad I could not.
Speaker 1: Get into a pair of Levi fivo ones quick enough. Really, Yes, so flashback. This gorgeous man looks like Elvis Presley absolute eleven out of ten Yes, and his name was Nick Kyman. He's an English guys since passed away. Can you believe such a young such a young man but stunning dreamy goes into a lawn dreat and he takes his jeans are dirty and he's like, oh, I've gotta wash the What am I going to do? He just takes them off and then waits for the cycle to finish, just in his pair of boxes. Sick like that reinvented Levi's in the eighties. That ad did it, Yes, and Beyonce has recreated it all the way down to the white bog catches.
Speaker 2: There's something really gorgeous about the backdrop of a laundromat. I love Launcher, yeah saying it's like a real rustic, stripped back raw vibe.
Speaker 1: Whenever I'm out on my treasures, if I am lucky enough to pass the laundromat, I always take photographs. And when I was in Europe, I've got like a half roll of just laundromats Yeah, there's something like hot about them too, do you reckon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think they're hot. I think it's dirty. What are you laughing about it?
Speaker 1: As if you've ever stepped into a laundromat?
Speaker 2: Come on, absolutely not. But I can appreciate the aesthetic of them till I have.
Speaker 1: When I first moved out of home, I couldn't afford a washing machine, and it was such a beautiful tradition to go to the lawndo every Sunday, me and my best friend take out clothes in big bags.
Speaker 2: Yeahat, and it would take so long.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, the slow movement.
Speaker 2: I know, anybody got time for that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: I just winge and slam it, you know. Okay, let's move on to Ariana Grande on the cover of Vanity Fair. That new Wicked movie.
Speaker 2: Is imminent November twenty.
Speaker 1: The shorts are incredible, the trailer is remarkable. I mean, I'm sure given that she's in the news today, our friend Joel Creasy will definitely be discussing it yes on his show next But she was put through a lie detective test. I love all the little extra bits and pieces that Vanity Fair does and Vogue, you know, the seventy three questions and all the video caps.
Speaker 2: The woman they get to run the Vanity fair Lie Detective test plays the character so well she does not break out of that stiff stern principle.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's totally Tracy Grimshaw about the whole thing. I have listened to these interesting questions and answers. Think the moon landing was fake?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, inconclusive fake?
Speaker 2: No, not till now.
Speaker 1: What's to me? But you know we've been there.
Speaker 2: The machine is showing deception.
Speaker 1: It is the Illuminati reel. No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She is being truthful.
Speaker 1: Did you get your nose done?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Did you get a boob job?
Speaker 2: No? Truthful?
Speaker 1: Did you get a fox eye lift?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: What I discovered it through people who thought I did, and I said, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's telling the truth.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about fox eyelift.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's because they're all the rage on TikTok at the moment.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard of them, it's when you go generally overseas they do them. Not they're like in Turkey and they sort of pull your eyes up, so they call it the fox, but it's sort of a cat sigh look and it completely changes the landscape of your face. What do you think.
Speaker 2: I think on some people it looks good, and I think I can see how people think Ariana's had that just when she has a makeup done. But there's a couple of influences. I've seen had it done over the last month, and I don't love it.
Speaker 1: Do you know why I wouldn't like it? I was really thinking about it because I just think you can do whatever your bloody like to yourself, no judgment at all. But for me, I like to smile at myself in the mirror. Sometimes that's the only person that smiles at me all day. So whenever I smile at you, yes, oh yeah, apart from you. Sometimes, like you know, whenever I catch my reflection, I go hello, that is, and I give myself a smile, and I figure, what if I looked so different? I wouldn't recognize my men.
Speaker 2: You could fully let me out yourself. You could say hello, yeah.
Speaker 1: Foxes, don't me out? Is the Chrissy Swan show. Yes, here we are in rolling into the three o'clock hour, hurdling like a comet towards Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joe.
Speaker 2: Two o'clock hour, was jam packed, Swannie, it.
Speaker 1: Chill was and look the three o'clock is shaping up to be exactly the same. We didn't speak about a very sad story coming out of Adelaide, and it's going to haunt me for the rest of my days. Someone's picked up a ticket at BP Mawson's Creek and then forgotten about it.
Speaker 2: A lotto ticket, Yeah, lott a ticket.
Speaker 1: It's got this stuck under the seat or whatever. And then in Adelaide, in South Australia, lotto tickets expire. That person was sitting on a million dollars for a year and they just never cashed it in. But the good news is if you are from Adelaide, you are getting twice the Katie Perry, the Catherine Perry.
Speaker 2: She has just.
Speaker 1: Announced a second show for the good people of Adelaide.
Speaker 2: How exciting incredible that the first show sold out in less than an hour.
Speaker 1: Yes, because why don't why doesn't everybody go.
Speaker 2: To Adelaide totally? It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Sam Smith did that wonderful concert in Adelaide?
Speaker 2: Yes, that activation Where was it.
Speaker 1: The winery somewhere?
Speaker 2: Sam? But it looks gorgeous. Hey, speaking of live music next increases Quizy. We have a double pass to go and see Luke Combs.
Speaker 1: And can I please have some cutos for my outfit today?
Speaker 2: You've come like a full hill billy boots. Luke Holmes is coming back to Australia for stadium shows. Get your tickets now. For details head to front you Touring dot com.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Hey, speaking of tunes, Luke Combs is coming Chrissies Quizzy. He's going to bring the house down with Hey, Lulu, Hello, Hi, going. Are you're feeling luckier today than you were yes today because you really sucked yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I started a strong and then lost it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I had such high hopes for you. I thought it was all over Red Rover and then bang.
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, but we.
Speaker 1: Know what a huge fan you are, so we're thrilled that you could join us again today.
Speaker 2: Lou Swanny her opponent Anthony, walked down the aisle to a Luke comb song.
Speaker 1: Oh Anthony, my wife.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's fun to leslip the script as.
Speaker 1: They say, what was the song? It wasn't fast car, wasn't. It's a bit depressing, just.
Speaker 2: An acoustic version of Beautiful Crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, she's a hardcore fan. I've never even heard of that song. All right, let's co.
Speaker 2: It's his biggest song.
Speaker 1: But shall we I don't know it? How's it going fast? Car is the big one?
Speaker 2: That's just a cover though his own big song is called Beautiful Crazy?
Speaker 1: Do you really know what? Or are you just doing that because you're a good boy?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, only not because it was on the quiz today.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, guys, we are not even worthy of reading out these questions. Your names are your buzzers. It's the best of five, meaning the first person to get three answers, great, win's the game and we'll walk away with the money. Cunt by Christy's Sancho Bumbak. And please don't judge me for the fact that I'm not going to go and see Luke comes because I got excited to go and see Glenn Sharick. All right. I was so excited to see Glenn Sharick, the former lead singer of LRB, that I cried right in front of him, and he knew that I was there because there are only four people in the room. All right, let's go Question number one today is world What day?
Speaker 5: Lou?
Speaker 1: Yes, Lou coffee, it is coffee day. How many of you had today?
Speaker 4: I've had two?
Speaker 3: Alreadio, probably have no lot after this?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 1: Look you you Anthony? What are you? Are you late in the day coffee drinker?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am, but I didn't have one today. That's probably I didn't get it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have one after this. Really now I'm on fire for it wine. Question number two? How many times does a standard Oh? How many times? At T I N E S? Welcome to the show time?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Does a standard dinner?
Speaker 2: Fork have?
Speaker 1: Anthony? Yes?
Speaker 2: What would you like to say for he said? Correct?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Question number three, you're both on the scoreboard.
Speaker 1: Can you name this Luke comb song? You better get this with your life. Yes, your life would not be worth living.
Speaker 2: I'm the big fan. She's the one that did it for me to walk down the song that would to suck? All right, let's go Question number four.
Speaker 1: Which band is confirmed they'll stop making music once they reach their twelfth album? Yes, Lou Cold Plate correct es number five.
Speaker 2: This is for the win. Either Lou or Anthony will be winning in a double pass to see Luke Combs.
Speaker 1: Does will your wife. Go with you, Anthony, Yes.
Speaker 3: You will, Okay.
Speaker 2: I tried to get tickets.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get for it. I know Lou was in the same boat.
Speaker 2: Question number five.
Speaker 1: Finish this saying pinch and a punch, Yes.
Speaker 3: Lou for the first day of the month.
Speaker 1: Correct, Lou, Lou and you are going to Luke Combs or Luke Combs Combs.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with Cones now.
Speaker 1: The boy that used to catch my tram and it was spelt the same way, but he pronounced it Combs, so it's always.
Speaker 2: Confusing either or Hey, he's coming to Australia for stadium shows. For details, head to fronted Touring dot com.
Speaker 1: Crissy Swan Show. We are going to do around Is it just for me? These are This is the part of the show where we talk all the time, you and I Jack and if there's anything bothering us, we are each other's first port of call. In terms of a soundboard correct, generally, problem solved. You can solve all of mine. I can solve all of yours, but there are some that we have to take to you. Yes, the beautiful listeners of the Chrissy Swan Show, because we have come up with nothing.
Speaker 2: We both have an issue here that we can't solve and thirteen twenty four to ten. Once you hear them, if you can help us understand.
Speaker 1: We really do seek your counsel on this. Am I gonna go first?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: I have become increasingly disillusioned and frustrated with the delivery method for honey. What do you mean? So when I have my cups of tea at home, I'm a double bagger. Oh this is right, yes, And I use honey instead of sugar because sugar is annoying, so I put a little squirt in. I have tried every format of honey delivery system.
Speaker 2: So like the squeeze this bottle, diff.
Speaker 1: Squeeze bottle, the soft to squeeze bottle, the pot, the small jar, even creamed honey. I thought it's beautiful the first four cups of tea.
Speaker 2: And then it goes full main after.
Speaker 1: That crystal's form and you can't squeeze it out. It is driving me crazy, and I'm like looking around every house in Australia's got a bottle of honey in it?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: Am I the only person that is driven to a homicidal rage at the lack of ingenuity in honey delivery, design packaging.
Speaker 2: What's the little timberspoon that you argused just for honey?
Speaker 1: You're ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I've never tried that. Is it awful?
Speaker 1: But I use it seven times a day for a cup of tea?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I don't want a little you know tee. I want the honey in the tea. A big nozzle, free flowing, no crystal. Yeah, not too big that it goes weird and lumpy, not too small that it costs forty dollars? Like, what's up with you?
Speaker 5: Menu?
Speaker 2: Could you god twenty four to ten? If you can help Swany out with this?
Speaker 1: What do you do at home? Are you transferring it? I had to funnel it out of a container this morning.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of sticky business man.
Speaker 1: And then it overflows all over the bench, striving me crazy.
Speaker 2: Is it just me? Or have Red Rock Deli Chips changed the method of cooking? Because Swanny, I know you're not a Red Rock Deli gal. No, and this is why you couldn't help me with this. But I've really noticed over the last two months I consume a lot of sea salt plaining red Rock Delly chips.
Speaker 1: You're so classy.
Speaker 2: They they've started over cooking them, and I thought it was just the first bag I got because there were little there that you could see. They were more yellow in color.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first bag's always weird.
Speaker 2: It's always always second bag. It's still weird. As the bags went on over the months, they were all over cook.
Speaker 1: How many bags would you have? I reckon over the can like four?
Speaker 2: No, one I'll have like because on a hungover Sunday, I go straight to the panther and get the Red Rocks. Okay, I have a full big bag.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you've got some here and you're going to test it.
Speaker 2: Well, No, they're not the flavor I asked for. But so it's specifically the plain one. Have him fire? Is it just me? Or a red Rock Deli over cooking the chips.
Speaker 1: I want to get Jane Horllon because she's mad for a honey chicken. She would know.
Speaker 2: I'm going to text her about it.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show and you are solving our problems.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're doing a round of is it just me?
Speaker 1: We have asked each other these questions. We have asked Tom, We've asked you know, Marina, anybody that you know, we like to annoy on a daily basis, and we have come up with nothing. So we're taking it to the streets here.
Speaker 2: And I mean, if Marina can't answer our question, we're screwed.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, then there is no answer.
Speaker 2: Question.
Speaker 1: I'm very frustrated with honey delivery system. I've bought all of them and I don't like any of them. None of them satisfy me.
Speaker 2: None. That's a really annoying thing. Annoying And is it just me? Or have Red Rock Deli changed the way they cook their chip.
Speaker 1: I've just eaten one of those chips and absolutely it's probably a bit about five years between those style of chips for me because news flat. They're not my favorite.
Speaker 2: I know they're not mine. I go through like a bag a week of Red Why and they've started over cooking them. They've gone yellow. Is it just me?
Speaker 1: They are definitely overcooked?
Speaker 4: Mary?
Speaker 1: What am I doing wrong with the honey? I've tried the pots, I've tried the.
Speaker 3: It's really simple. You just put the container opened in the microwave for ten seconds at a time. You have to be careful and it just melts and it's the crystalies.
Speaker 1: What are you joking. What container just threw a big lot of it out this morning?
Speaker 3: No, No, you just put the whole container in just to leave it open, and you have to watch it and you just put it in ten seconds at a time and it just it just it makes it all all runny and gooey again.
Speaker 1: See I thought it was because I was cheap and I buy it in like this big vat Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, no, And can I tell you it's the beach Worth, the beach.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love beach Worth. I love any sort of honey, isn't isn't it a miracle? Like if there's any evidence of God in the world, it's honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the best, makes it? Mary? You have a Priceline Pharmacy voucher and you have a beautiful bedside Manam Mary, Mary, Well, thank you, you are welcome. Now, Anita, can you help me with my issue of red rock delly chips being overcooked?
Speaker 4: They're terrible. I've had to change to Kettle because they overcook them and they're all and they're so expensive now so I don't buy them anymore. You have to go to Kettle.
Speaker 1: How long have you been suspicious of the cooking times?
Speaker 4: A long time. Now, Yeah, yeah, that's not right.
Speaker 2: And it's like we like a bit of crunching our chip chip. You and I an Eta, But like the Red Rock Deli, they've just over cooked.
Speaker 4: They've cooked it well, they've actually cooked them so much that they curl up, so they're all kind of stuck together in a curl. They're not like flat chips anymore either. Have you found that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have Anita and Jack. Can I humbly suggest the Smith's crinkle cut on the thins the thins the King of.
Speaker 2: Chips Anita as line pharmacy voucher for you. We've got a beekeeper on the line.
Speaker 1: Swanning, Oh Giles, Hello, Hello, you're so brave.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought I can help explain to you what why honey does crystallize. So honey is a super saturated sugar solution. So basically that means there's too many sugar crists in a small amount of waters that it actually fits just sustain itself in a liquid form, so it actually wants to go to turn into crystals. However, I actually I'm fortunate. I actually have to really disagree strongly with Mary. I don't think you should put it in the microwave. The problem with the microwave is it heats it up very locally, very hot in specific spots, and so it can overheat the honey and then it destroys someone the goodness in the honey. Yes, the best way to do it is to put the container. So whatever you've got glass containers. I sell all my honey in glass containers. Put in a glass container, put it in a pan with water in up to the level of the honey, and then keep it on the lowest heat possible for as long as you can possibly wait, like sometimes as you can do it for an hour if it's necessarily, just leave it on there and it'll all term. It'll melt those crystals back.
Speaker 1: Into How long will that last? Dial?
Speaker 5: Okay, there's another technical question. It varies. So primarily it's basically made of glucose and sucos, glucose and fryptos, and it depends on the ratio of those sugars, and again that depends on what next to the.
Speaker 2: Charles has been great, but.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. I've had such a great time today, but we've still got time for this. Chrissy's cliches. Well, lookie what's been snapped a billboard in the same typeface as BRAT and the same color green that it's exactly the same. It's clearly a reference to something Charlie XCX, but it doesn't say Brat. The words are Bonnie vere Ah, who is of course a very famous singer. Rumor has it that those two are collaborating Bonniever and Charlie XCX. What will that sound like?
Speaker 2: I don't you know, I love Charlie, but I just don't think that's the collaboration I need.
Speaker 1: Have we got any Bonivar in case?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: It's very different to this.
Speaker 2: Do you know what Bonniever? I do have Taylor.
Speaker 1: I've already listened to this three times today.
Speaker 2: Like that I understand now, But I don't think we need Charlie and Boniver. Well.
Speaker 1: I just feel like, back off Charlie XCX. First of all, you know, how very dare you, Charlie, because first of all, you have a mean track on your album talking about Taylor Swift dating that hideous punk who was not good enough for her anyway, who ghosted her. He was in a relationship with her, and then she was like, hey, how are you going?
Speaker 2: Bang?
Speaker 1: He was on a plane, literally did not say a word.
Speaker 2: What a piece. Probably she realized how insufferable she is.
Speaker 1: No, well, she she wrote a mean song about Taylor Swift and now, oh it's all okay to steal Boniver get an original idea.
Speaker 2: What a prat? She is a bratt and she's proud of that.
Speaker 1: No, she said that bratt. Summer's over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's still forever a brat. Brat Summer is over, but you can still remain abroad.
Speaker 1: But how thoughtless?
Speaker 2: Well, how is that thoughtless?
Speaker 1: Well we don't exist. Who's the entire Southern hemisphere? How summer hasn't even begun? Thinking it over for you, Charlie X, it doesn't mean it's over for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people only care about you, o summer.
Speaker 1: Katy Perry is going to Adelaide twice.
Speaker 2: That is the I love that you're now using Katy Perry as an argus.
Speaker 1: So that is the sort of spirit I can get behind.
Speaker 2: Alrighty quick, We've got to get toarrigular timin job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do, we do. And what are we talking about? We're talking about Taylor. So Taylor has not been to the last two Chiefs Games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and everyone's waking out about it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Travis doesn't play well. It's Taylor's vout. Taylor's not at the game. They're breaking up. She's a busy woman, although I do not believe that the reason that has been given is true. They're saying that she's been rehearsing for the restart of her Interminable to it's been going for seven years. She doesn't have to rehearse for that. She's not going to these shows because of security issues. And that's all that I have to say about it, because I'm on first known basis with her dad. Chrissy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to Nova podcast dot COM's Are You