Speaker 1: Matt, you are looking absolutely glowing today. What's your secret?
Speaker 2: Well, Anna, I've been using this new hydrating tanning myss called Goldy b with two e's.
Speaker 1: I have to check it out. I've never heard of it.
Speaker 2: Go to their instagram.
Speaker 1: I want the fairy tale. I want the prince charming she how do I put? This?
Speaker 2: Isn't a fan of my kissing style.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend and girlfriend for about twelve hours. He's in a trash bit. He's non recyclable. Catching him mu.
Speaker 2: I love being love, I love love. Don't chase me. I'm full of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Where's Your Head At? Is a podcast that talks all things relationships, breakups, reality TV, trending shows, and everything in between.
Speaker 2: This is your new go to destination for laughs, gossip, intimate details, advice, and much more. Happy Easter, Anna.
Speaker 1: Happy Easter filled to the brim with chocolate. After Eastern I am like strictly sugar ban like, I'm no sugar until my wedding. At this point, you.
Speaker 2: Say a wedding diet has to kick in soon.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing a wedding diet, but I will be doing no chocolate and no lollies because I have literally ate my weight in chocolate this Easter.
Speaker 2: Don't chase me, I'm full of chocolates. Is that?
Speaker 1: I thought that was a Gustus Gloop from Williwanga's Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 2: It's the German kid on the Simpsons and they're chasing him and he's like, don't chase me, I'm full of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Do you know what the best? I love Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory during Easter because you're eating Easter eggs and you're watching them and Augusta's Gloop is eating like all of the chocolate from the chocolate lake in Willi Wanker's Chocolate Factory.
Speaker 2: Did you call me weird? My opinion is that movie gives me the creeps. Really, I love it As a kid, they're all sleeping in the same bed. The family gave me the eck. I don't know. They're poor, I know, but it just gave me the brother. We're just doing every single every single.
Speaker 1: One's been really delving into No.
Speaker 2: That's two impersonations of different accents. We're doing well.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is your turn on of the week?
Speaker 2: My turn on of the week? Anna is Easter. With that, my new family has to put a good way to put it.
Speaker 1: I feel like holidays really you make the most of them when there's kids around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I unfortunately last year didn't get to wake up Christmas because obviously stuff was planned before. So when you get to wake up Christmas morning with everyone. But I flew up early. I took the first flight out. But I can't wait to do that this year as well, like you know, wake up with kids, because Christmas is about kids, and so was Easter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Valentine's Day when I when I because I lived in America. I don't know if you guys know this, but when I was I think eleven years old, I lived in Texas for a year and I have very vivid memories of Valentine's Day at school and literally we spent the whole week leading up to Valentine's Day making little arts and crafts boxes so people could deliver letters, and we would write everyone a nice Valentine's Day letter Valentine. I got a couple. One was from Bradley.
Speaker 2: Brad How american is that? Now?
Speaker 1: So American?
Speaker 2: Was he the quarterback?
Speaker 1: He was into basketball? Bradley?
Speaker 2: Well, Halloween as well, that's a very kids one. So this year well, yeah, we discussed outfits we're going to wear.
Speaker 1: You've pre planned in much?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we pre fanded it. I'm not going to say so obviously a surprise, I'll tell you offair. But it's good, fair, Okay, that's real good to set up.
Speaker 1: Well, that's very cute. My turn on of the week is that last week or a couple of weeks back now, Michael and I went to Sydney. We went there to shop for his suit for the wedding, and we went to all of these different places in Sydney that I had never been to before. So we went to Paddington, we went to Double Bay.
Speaker 2: Did you go to the bit that looks like the the Cotswold sort of setup. I've been there a couple of times. I went there with Tammy. In the most recent time, we got this awesome cross on. It's on the other side.
Speaker 1: The way you pronounced words, I literally can't. Did you just say croisson?
Speaker 2: Oh no, don't tell me. I'm doing another accent impersonations. I mean, Jesus coming. I'm loving them. I like I've done American whatever I've done all cross on. Yeah, it was really nice. I should have told you about it so on the other side of the harbor, I went. I've been to a pub there with Matt and Tim as well one times. Yeah, it's really nice there.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what I was going to say was my turn on is exploring new places with your partner, literally getting lost, like going on long walks that last three four hours, because we kind of got lost in Sydney ended up in this at this little wine bar. The food was amazing. We got a bit day drunk. It was so fun.
Speaker 2: You went to that jazz bar, didn't you.
Speaker 1: We did go to it, yes, yes, So we had a really big goldie Bee milestone that we hit and we did say that we would go there once we hit this specific number of sales and awesome. It was thank you, thank you, We're so proud. And yeah, it was amazing, Like literally best French restaurant if anyone gets a chance to go to Hubert.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure. I remember you walked down the stairs and it's all bottles or something and was like jazz playing and went there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have jazz music all night. It was bliss. Anyway, exploring new cities.
Speaker 2: Well, Tammy and I are both doing Japan in July. Going, yeah, to Japan, so that would be exploring a new city, Tokyo.
Speaker 1: That's so fun. Yeah, Michael and I are going to Japan this year too. At some point we haven't booked the tickets which we have. I mean we'll be on our honeymoon and June's I'm assuming that I won't be able to go to Japan in July because I'll be absolutely skinned to be unbelief.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no shit, weddings, honeymoons. What's your turn off that?
Speaker 1: Well, my turnoff is always that my wedding is literally draining me and in a way of like draining my bank account to no return. But my turnoff this week is that I when I get Uber eats, I'm very impatient. So for so long I have been ordering a priority, and recently I kind of looked at all of the fees that Uber eats charge and I was like, fuck, they are charging an arm and a leg. So I was like, you know what, I'm going to do a blanket rule. If I decide to get Uber eats, I'm not going to order our priority, which is saving me like I don't know, like three four dollars whatever it is. I've done it. Twice. Every time I haven't ordered Priority, my food has been cold, like so cold, it's not warm. It takes an hour and a half to get to me. So then now I'm starting to realize that if you don't priority Uber Eats, you literally don't get hot food. And I'm like, how can someone run a service like that? Like, I have a big bone to peak with Ubery, Well, do.
Speaker 2: You know the Uber driver picks up multiple things and speaking to multiple houses. The other day, we had Tammy's mum's birthday and we ordered. You know, this massive family ordered over three hundred dollars worth of Betty's burgers. Amy's husband did, and it came to the house and he walks in with just this one bag from this Chinese restaurant. He says, they gave me the wrong order.
Speaker 1: Can you go get the right order?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they didn't have the order. The girl apparently was confused, so they pick up multiple things. So some girl called Monique pe which orders the worst Chinese order I've ever eaten. Because I was starving, I ate her order. It was the worst thing I've ever eaten. She got like three hundred something do was worth a burger?
Speaker 1: She got probably like want that, Like you know what I mean? Like if if I'm at home by myself and I've got Chinese for one, do I want burgers for twenty Maybe not?
Speaker 2: Well, maybe the Uber driver dropped it off on the doorstep.
Speaker 1: He's like, I've got a party of mine, got.
Speaker 2: Twenty something burgers? Yeah, what are you gonna do with that?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm back on door Dash. I feel like I go in between them all. But door Dash is like where it's at. They come quicker, the food's not cold and arrives.
Speaker 2: Hashtag ad it's actually not kidding.
Speaker 1: And then we did do some door dash work together, but literally an.
Speaker 2: Official door Dasher. People don't realize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I signed up. I fully signed up. Those orders are coming through quick. Anyway, this is not an AD. This is I don't know why you would say, Adam. It is literally not an AD. Anyway, I'm on door Dash.
Speaker 2: My turn off for this week, Anna is I've not seen in Love Is Blind yet, I'm you've seen it.
Speaker 1: I'm so obsessed with this season of Lovers Blind. This is the only season I've actually watched from start to finish, and it's so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the only one I've seen from sart to finish as well. I've like tuned in light to the last one.
Speaker 1: Who's your favorite?
Speaker 2: I hate that boring couple. I remember their name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one who was still Yeah.
Speaker 2: The one that everyone there was like a TikTok and memes. Everyone skipped their wedding. No one was interested in that one.
Speaker 1: I okay, I have a question. Yeah, I think we need to talk for a second about Ad and Clay. And now this is a spoiler, so if you have not yet finished, move on for about five minutes you start talking. Skip through, Okay, the wedding with Ad and Clay. When he literally goes through the whole process of the wedding. They get to the very end of the wedding, they're about to say, in my mind, kiss the bride, and then he goes, I can't do this. I don't know if this is like how this show works, but I was in shock that he put her through that whole process.
Speaker 2: Reckon. The producers like got in.
Speaker 1: But still like, how do you? How can you do that to something awkward was the sisters?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I felt so awkward. I was like, and then when they were walking down the aisle, his mom's life to her mum. What did she say? I can't remember she said this is right, this is it or something or so cringe.
Speaker 1: The whole thing was just so uncomfortable to watch. I just don't know how a human being puts another human being in that position. I just cannot fathom it. Like, if you're not going to marry them, do what Jimmy did to Chelsea and say I can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what do you think about their relationship?
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't work out. Yeah, I still think that Jimmy and I wish Jimmy and Jess would have ended up together because I just would have loved to see that play out. But I think she is out of his leak, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do as well. But Meghan Fox, on the.
Speaker 1: Other hand, I felt bad for her, you know what I mean, Like Chelsea is a beautiful looking girl. Megan Fox is the best looking women in many people's eyes on the planet. Like, no one can compete with Megan Fox, you know what I mean. Like, poor Chelsea, And to the people who have said to her, you look like Megan Fox, shame on you.
Speaker 2: How about the argument when she goes I watched your show, had sex with you, and then he goes on that I didn't even want to have sex.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jimmy, yeah, it's savage.
Speaker 2: I was like, gee, wee savage.
Speaker 1: You can't be saying savage if you haven't watched Lovers Blind, Guys, get on it. It's really really good TV watching.
Speaker 2: It's very good.
Speaker 1: Speaking of TV watching, how are you finding maths?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I'm behind on maths as well. Well, I have to I watch this stuff with Tammy, So we.
Speaker 1: Do you guys have to like tea together.
Speaker 2: We sometimes watch maths on FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Okay, how about you catch up and next week we'll do a full recap because it's really coming to the pointy end of the ex Throne. I'm pretty sure it's about to wrap up. So let's do a recap next week.
Speaker 2: Get up today today. I love Lacinda.
Speaker 1: I love Listen.
Speaker 2: I met her.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, so Matt actually met Lucinda and Tim at Melbourne Fashion We I've.
Speaker 2: Got a video should I posted in the Facebook page?
Speaker 1: Posted in the Facebook. She is unreal?
Speaker 2: How weird is this? I didn't notice them. I noticed the Dad first. I was walking through Dad. I hadn't seen that episode yet. That was the next episode. So I saw the end of that episode. How weird to that that I recognized? Like, is that dude from like the thing from last night?
Speaker 1: That's so funny. What was Lucinda and Tim saying? Are they together?
Speaker 2: Did you get anything? I honestly didn't ask me. I'm not a fan girl. I just said I want to send a photo to my fiance, like we're watching you guys at the moment.
Speaker 1: And then she sort of fan is called Matt, I hate to break it to you.
Speaker 2: But then she was like, lessender a video and I also post the video.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious, it's amazing. We need to get we need to get them on the pod.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind that.
Speaker 1: Actually get the get her details or listender. If you're listening, we'd love to have you on the pod.
Speaker 2: Love to.
Speaker 1: Okay, Matt. So I was reading the most wild article the other day. It goes a ninety nine year old man divorces his ninety six year old wife. Oh this after seventy seven years of marriage because he discovered an affair she had in the nineteen forties. Okay, so just take a moment, Matt. Yeah, the fact that he divorced his wife that he loved for seventy seven years over something she did at six decades earlier. Now, tell me, would you have done the same thing?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 1: Yeah, at ninety nine you're divorcing someone that can do you have the energy to sign divorce papers at that point?
Speaker 2: I mean, you wouldn't let him get away with that. That's not on what is it a full affair or is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she had a full like had sex.
Speaker 2: She see how she's sleeping at night for seventy seven years?
Speaker 1: Pretty well, obviously she's made it to ninety six?
Speaker 2: Are you getting divorced?
Speaker 1: I mean I would be pissed. But if I'm hitting, if I'm at ninety six, no, if I'm at ninety nine, nah, that would.
Speaker 2: Be enough to topple it, wouldn't it. You'd kick the bucket over at that point, Like surely, yeah, right, surely that would.
Speaker 1: But maybe you've got a bit of dementia by then and you don't really remember.
Speaker 2: You forget it the next day.
Speaker 1: This guy hasn't his fucking he's charf as a tool. He's not forgetting anything I want, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And I stumbled onto an article which I felt was very very close to home it says signed interesting signedist say that couples fart together are happier and healthier and stay together longer.
Speaker 1: Of course this is the article that you bring to the pod. Of course it is like, am I surprised?
Speaker 2: Would you agree with that statement?
Speaker 1: No, I don't like farting. It's literally one of my like I find.
Speaker 2: It grows, does Michael far in front of me?
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm not like thrilled about it. If you're in the toilet with the door shut and I can hear a fart, I literally could not. Like I couldn't care less, you know what I mean, Like I reckon.
Speaker 2: That's more awkward.
Speaker 1: It's not because it's not because you're on the toilet, So I'm like whatever, Like, it's not offensive, it's not rude. Whereas like if you're on the couch together, you're watching a nice Netflix show, you have a nice glass of wine to your right, a nice dinner to your left, and then someone's like legs spread, letting one rip absolutely not like I find it rude.
Speaker 2: I'm not ashamed to say that I'll let it rip.
Speaker 1: You let it rip.
Speaker 2: Tammy said that she doesn't like it.
Speaker 1: It's disrespectful.
Speaker 2: I wake up so windy.
Speaker 1: Well, then go go to the.
Speaker 2: Toilet, but it's not like that sort of toilet like it's just wind.
Speaker 1: Just sit on the toilet and let it rip.
Speaker 2: Have you fighted in front of a guy before?
Speaker 1: Like accidentally?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, yeah, I remember one of my axes, like farted and woke herself up and I was watching I was watching the movie and I was like, did you fine? And she's like no, no.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is in a new relationship? This is actually like Michael's going to kill me? Say this clearly. At the start of our relationship, he was like holding them, oh yes, as soon as he would go to sleep, he literally just let them rip in his sleep. It's like this guy is doing some serious holding.
Speaker 2: I remember doing some serious holding as well, and like you'd leave and then you like go like just somewhere and just like have you seen Ted? When the bad guy, the antagonist on Ted has to do it the boss. It's funny. As I watched an episode of How I Met Your Mother last night, I started that from the start. Look, it's not the best show, but it just turns off your mind. They were talking about peeing in front of each other for the first time you peen in front of Michael one hundred, Tammy gets awkward when she wants to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't care a wing. I wouldn't do like a number two in front of someone like I think, like that's a bit strange.
Speaker 2: My number two's are very private me.
Speaker 1: Too, Like I just want to have like men times phone calls. Yeah, I know you're a bit Do you take my phone calls? You're doing number two? You're a sick Oh, capital.
Speaker 2: I have done that before. The advice from any Harmony after a recent study found that couples who fart together stay together. According to this recent survey online dating site, couples wait on average six months before fighting in front of their partners. Interesting, it's a long time. I think I would said it. I said it from the precinct, from the start, like I fart.
Speaker 1: There's actually a really funny cliff that I just remembered, and it's from when we were both on Love Island, and it's actually me going on about how much I hate farting. It's actually a hilarious clip. I'm going to post it in the Facebook group, but it's like literally.
Speaker 2: Me going off Josh and Luke used to fart at both of them. We all used to fight in there.
Speaker 1: Remember it was disgusting all the instantly being on Love Island with all of the it was like a very boys club type of environment. And for me, that's just absolutely like it's a no no. I literally was, And you can see in this clip like I'm going off because of all of the fighting. I'm like, this is.
Speaker 2: Discussing night NonStop.
Speaker 1: You guys were living with ladies and you're literally farighting like you're in a zoo. Like it was honestly disgusting. I was like, I did not realize that men acted like this, and then you then you're all like winging and crying that like no girls like you.
Speaker 2: It's like, hello, what was the toilet set up? Like there? Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anyway, just reminiscing. I'll post that on our Facebook group.
Speaker 2: I'd like that because I remember, like Luke and Joshua Heaps.
Speaker 1: Are thing, Okay, Matt red flag Green flag doesn't like to share meals at a restaurant. That's a big red flag.
Speaker 2: For me, that's a red flag as well.
Speaker 1: I love sharing meals, so that's I think that's one of my love languages.
Speaker 2: Actually is it like you've ordered it and it's sitting in front of you, and then like you've ordered different things and you want to try it. I think that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or like you go half and half or you just get like small sharing plates and you can share everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that's a red flag. If I don't want to share, I think.
Speaker 1: That's a red flag. Especially like I love the fact that me and Michael have similar taste buds or not taste buds, that like, we have similar likes when it comes to food.
Speaker 2: How annoying is it when you data vegetarian you have to do the sharing.
Speaker 1: Don't offend all of our vegetarian.
Speaker 2: Listens, but it's kind of like, you know, you go to you go to India and you're like, how can I get the buttered chicken? And then like you've gotta gets two things because you know, like get double.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is I think being vegetarian's okay, But I just you just need to like the same foods as your partner, or at least for me, because of food, I'm such a foodie, Like I love my food.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Tammy's noticed this yet. But like, if we go out and we've got separate meals and I finished mine first and I'm still hungry, she could not be changing, she could be talking to me about anything, and I'm just eyeballing the rest of her.
Speaker 1: That's what Michael does to me.
Speaker 2: I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I actually think I have this theory that Michael rushes his food and I'm such a slow eater. Michael rushes through his food and then he stares at my food and I'm like, so you want something? He's like, oh, okay, thanks.
Speaker 2: Has he ever asked you if you're going to finish that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You do that to people all the time. It's so tough to We had Aaron Waters on the podcast Guys and he was literally I don't even know if we've told this story. And Aaron got this big sandwich. It was like one half and one half. He ate the first half.
Speaker 2: He was nursing that second half of that set.
Speaker 1: I wasn't nursing it. We would talk to him the whole time and then Nat goes, are you going to finish that? And I'm like, that is so rude. You've met this guy for all of like literally thirty minutes. Not thirty minutes. We've just done a podcast with him, so we kind of connected with him, but literally like two hours later and you're like, do you want that? And like, probably since he bought it.
Speaker 2: I actually bought it. Technically I bought it, but that's either here nor there. But he was not eating that sandwich, and I was just staring out as.
Speaker 1: You were talking to me.
Speaker 2: I was like, I need that sand No to.
Speaker 1: Self, guys, if someone has not finished their food, do not say are you going to eat that? Especially if you've met them for like half a day.
Speaker 2: I did that on a first date one time. Didn't get a message back.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. I wouldn't message you back either after that. Okay, guys, that's all we have time for. As always, check out our socials. We are on TikTok, we are on Instagram. Hit us up at Where's Your Head at pod?
Speaker 2: Also hit us up on our Facebook page. Keep the conversation going there. We love chatting to you guys more personally on there.
Speaker 1: Until next time. Bye, fine guys, have you starved? H