Speaker 1: We go get morning every day Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Now that's a job. That was a joke. That's a job, job, a terrible.
Speaker 3: Jobs, best way to start on Monday. It's just with a little bit of humor, we thought we go straight to the top shelf fan recruit.
Speaker 2: Arguably the funniest lady on the planet, and that is news.
Speaker 4: That sarcasm.
Speaker 2: Like you, He asked me, why my eyes darting around the room, just.
Speaker 4: Like I'm nervous again.
Speaker 5: I was fine, and then five seconds ago I got really nervous.
Speaker 3: Because I mean, it's such a rollercoaster, isn't She's either the most confident person on the planet, like even more arrogant than Jerry Seinfeld.
Speaker 4: You know, God, just one's middle ground made.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you are mean to me when we first start. Actually so never been mean to you. We have never been mean to you. We just crawled out because we did it. Jokes were horrible, That's all. Anyway, whatever, moving on, I'm going first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think you should set the standard, set the tones first.
Speaker 4: Okay, ready.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: A woman is cleaning up her teenage son's room and finds a heap of adult toys, whips and handcuffs et cetera. Oh boy, She asked her husband what they should do. The husband suggests, probably not spank him.
Speaker 4: Do you get it?
Speaker 2: You want me to man's plain?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what's going on here? I mean the crutch of this particular joke. He is there to have you saying there's sort of whips and toys and have a sexual nature, and perhaps that's what the sun wants.
Speaker 2: So let's not whip him with his own toys.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, now I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, your turn.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, hey guys, did you did you see the guy who dipped his his galolees in some glitter?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Pretty nuts? Of this?
Speaker 4: Long did it take you to get the glitter off?
Speaker 2: There's still a little bit good?
Speaker 4: All right, to bring this thing home?
Speaker 6: Okay, we got What did Pinocchio's love say to him?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: Light of me, Light to me?
Speaker 8: You like that?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Two things?
Speaker 3: If you got a better joke? Senters a text. I thought of nine nine my night.
Speaker 8: You could go to the gym, or do the shopping, or go to work.
Speaker 2: But what if you went in a beachier direction? You're only a what if away from a holiday with a what if bok accommodation, fast packages and more. What if it's for.
Speaker 3: Travel, Jode, So I want to talk to you now about a little article I saw about an ossie boss who puts his potential employees through a bit of a ringer just to test whether actually good people or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, I think this is really.
Speaker 3: Really important because I feel like there's some little moments sometimes in if it's the first time you meet someone or any situation, where you know whether they're a good person or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you and I aren't very good judges of character.
Speaker 2: I'm awful, absolutely awful.
Speaker 6: We like see the best in everyone until they absolutely screw aside.
Speaker 4: Well, and then we go, oh, maybe you were not a nice person.
Speaker 3: Remember that time we had Jeffrey Dharma over for dinner. Yeah, and we're like, he's a good guy.
Speaker 4: Oh he's the best. How nice is Jeffrey?
Speaker 3: He wasn't though he turned out. Yeah, we should definitely have not had him over for dinner. Do anything but have Jeffrey Dharma.
Speaker 2: Over for dinner because he will eat you, because he will eat you as a third course.
Speaker 6: Because he would go, oh my goodness, Jody, that spaghetti bollinoise was lovely, but I'm still hungry for.
Speaker 3: The third course. That would be me Jeffrey. Anyway, I'm a managing director for Zero Australia. Trent Innes explain how he refuses to hire anyone if they failed to return an empty cup to.
Speaker 2: The kitchen at the end of an interview.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, he said, I'll always take you for a walk down to one of our kitchens, and somehow you will always end up walking away.
Speaker 2: With a drink. He said.
Speaker 3: Then when we take the drink back, we have our interview, and one of the things I'm always looking for at the end of the interview is does the person doing the interview want to take that empty cup back to the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: It's a small.
Speaker 3: Little notification as to whether this person's lazy or self centered.
Speaker 2: All those little things.
Speaker 4: Oh do you know what else they should do?
Speaker 6: They should let them go to the toilet and just have a little bit of the toilet roll left, and then afterwards go in and see if they swapped it over for the next person, Because that, my friend, is the ultimate judge of character.
Speaker 2: That's a really good one.
Speaker 3: And next step maybe Trent sort of pokes his head in there and has a little look and it's like, is he going to the toilet with the door open? Because I'm telling you, if you're doing a number two at a workplace and you leave.
Speaker 2: The door open, I don't want you part of my team.
Speaker 6: No, it's disrespectful because you're not a team player.
Speaker 2: It's really quite disgusting.
Speaker 3: Oh there's red flags, and maybe more so the moments at a workplace where you knew you were.
Speaker 2: In serious strife.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh thirteen twenty four ten, get yourself involved. I remember I first started doing gigs at the Comby the Cumberland Arms Hotel.
Speaker 2: Yes, second gig.
Speaker 3: It was Saturday nine and I kind of absolutely went berserk. And I'm getting better about nine o'clock the next day, and I'm supposed to do gig at two o'clock that afternoon, stepped through to six pm that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, And I knew, I knew I was fine.
Speaker 3: When I looked at my phone, I had ten miss calls from the manager at Gumby.
Speaker 2: Oh I knew you.
Speaker 7: I was in trouble.
Speaker 6: Out of the conversation roll out when you eventually took one of those calls.
Speaker 3: So so relaxed about it. He was like, don't worry about mate, it happens. And I was like cool, and I literally said, Okay, I'll see you next week and he said, nah, don't worry about that either. Sort of mutually. When I say mutual is all him. But we party ways amicably.
Speaker 6: Let's let's let's bring producer Zoe in here at this point, and I just want to ask.
Speaker 4: You, have you ever felt like you've been in trouble at work?
Speaker 2: Strife at work?
Speaker 6: Because because because anyone who's ever met you would just go she's so sweet and she's so lovely.
Speaker 4: There's a pillow chart she would mess up.
Speaker 3: At work perfict Zoe thought model employees.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, look, I don't want to back you into a corner here, and I don't want to bring up anything unnecessary.
Speaker 2: But the Christmas party, they.
Speaker 3: Had to get a helicoptery and flies Zoey out.
Speaker 2: They had to get my mum in.
Speaker 6: You know, you've you really turn one on when they have to call your mother to come and collect.
Speaker 2: Just to take care of Zoe.
Speaker 6: The best part of the story, So you turn one on at the Christmas party and then the next week you applied for this job and got it.
Speaker 4: Thank god.
Speaker 2: What I said?
Speaker 4: Did that of the christ your.
Speaker 2: That was the t s thirteen twenty four ten. Give us a call.
Speaker 3: When did you get in strife at work that moment where you knew you were up a certain type of creek?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Sorry, so you weren't that bad.
Speaker 2: That's a lie, you.
Speaker 6: Were so thirteen twenty four ten. We are asking the question this morning. Honestly, when did you know that you were just in real strife at work or didn't get asked back as was the case with producer.
Speaker 2: And what happened?
Speaker 4: Good morning guys.
Speaker 8: I think I was twenty thirteen maybe when the ashes were Adelaide Oval and I was just trying to earn a little bit of extra cash and I got a job selling ashes pins all fun. It was so good something we know he doesn't love a good pin. I was like the footy record guy, but yelling out about pins. They were five dollars before pin sales wasn't a highlight.
Speaker 4: But so it was supposed to be an eight hour shift.
Speaker 8: We did the first four hours just walking laps and laps and laps of Adelaide Oval, just yelling out pins five dollars, get your ashes pins, and then I saw some friends of mine that were sitting prime seats and they said, oh, do you want to come sit down and have a drink. I said, yeah, sure, no worries, I will, and then I kind of just forgot to go back for the second four hour part of my shift, went out and continued to be hydrated, and was supposed to go back the next day. And when I woke up in the morning, I just had a text saying thanks, but no thanks, no need to come back.
Speaker 3: This vision of you to throwing your pins in their lebron James with chalk hosts.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and funnily enough pins turned into pins.
Speaker 4: Actually low work.
Speaker 2: He's done really good stuff.
Speaker 3: I've a lot of text coming through as well for double nine on this one reads you probably wasn't good. When my boss accidentally texted me complaining about the incompetent new guy. It was my first week out.
Speaker 2: When you know you're in trouble.
Speaker 8: Got caught taking a pack of sweetened sour sauce home from every shift I had at Macas.
Speaker 4: I denied it, then they showed me some footage.
Speaker 3: Yes, Josh, there's a lot in that Josh, who needs sweet and sour sauce to that degree.
Speaker 4: No, exactly right.
Speaker 2: This one house sat for three months and the cat died.
Speaker 4: I thought that we're laughing at that.
Speaker 2: We're not laughing at it all ties in weekend sexy eyes around that, Dan Junior, Kenny Suckling.
Speaker 4: Oh are you ready?
Speaker 7: I'm really good. I love these new microphone.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, because this is radio, no one can see.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: It's not really a visual media.
Speaker 8: A good weekend for you, really good is a little function.
Speaker 9: Yeah, busy and then called the footy last night watch the Matilda's. We actually crashed into stream the final minutes of the game because it was so exciting. I mean that Matilda's finished was just breathtaking, wasn't it.
Speaker 6: It was absolutely unbelievable what this World Cup has done for soccer in this country and women's sport as well.
Speaker 4: Obviously the women are smashing it at the moment.
Speaker 9: It just goes to show, you know, the power of a truly global game, you know, galvanized in the country. It's just been so great to see them through. And Wednesday night is going to be huge. I mean this talk front page today of the paper is you know, open up Adelaide, so people can go there. We'd probably get twenty or thirty thousand there the way it's been going. So let's hope it's going to be another huge night and hopefully three to a World Cup final.
Speaker 4: It's cool because our big bosses in town. So we've got a dinner.
Speaker 2: And I think he's English as well. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Oh you've got to watch that somewhere. You've got to get the big screen going.
Speaker 4: Who wins Wednesday Night?
Speaker 7: It's a toss the coin.
Speaker 9: I mean, England have lost one game in two years under their current manager and that was too Australia in April in London. So the Aussies know how to beat them. But they're a very very good side.
Speaker 2: Who wins because Jodie needs to make some.
Speaker 9: Okay, so do why? To be honest, Yeah, we're responsible. I think the home crowd is worth I think the soccer soccer is the Matilda's will do it. I think they'll go through. Yes, I think the gusty girls can do it.
Speaker 2: What I did like as well away he said, I just mixed up soccer.
Speaker 3: Use I did see someone coming on social media river or were saying from now if the Matilda's win the World Cup and the soccer US needs to be known as the man.
Speaker 2: Tilda's that's very good.
Speaker 4: Hey, I have a question for you without notice.
Speaker 8: Yes, have you ever seen a goalkeeper take a penalty before?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 5: I have.
Speaker 9: In fact, I reckon the Colombian goalkeeper way back in the day men men's keeper used to do it regularly. But that was wild, wasn't it When mackenzi Arnold missed that and to get back in the game, you know, because that would have wrapped up the penalty shootout. It's unusual. You're right, it is really unusual. But gee, she had a great penaly shootout given that she missed that one and it was so close.
Speaker 7: How are your nerves at the end of it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 9: It was Yeah, it was one of those incredible moments you remember where you were for the rest of your life.
Speaker 6: But also soaking it in because I had four girls sitting on account, my young girls, oh wow, and their cousin just all sitting there. We were just kept saying, guys, this is history, like this is absolutely huge for my girls to be able to see that.
Speaker 9: It was just great special. Yeah, I love that, and look we get to do it all again.
Speaker 7: In two nights time.
Speaker 2: Really nice, Let's go local green, Let's talk about the Crows.
Speaker 7: That's sweet, Caroline, that's sweet. Related for the present.
Speaker 3: Good still bless you. Anthony Hudson, gosh, he's a gun. That's a separate topic though in itself.
Speaker 9: Best best caller I think in the country, really good by fair Way. I think he's outstanding. What a season. I mean the Crows are sitting in twelfth. They could easily be sitting in second or third had they won against Brisbane on the weekend. Two games against Collingwood GWS. Both times they're leading in the second half, they lose Melbourne they probably should have won. They should have won at least three of those games they didn't. They played well enough, they pushed them more scoring shots again twenty eight to twenty four. They're just not getting a reward for effort. They're so close, but they're just not quite finishing it. They can still make the finals, but I reckon we're going to look back in a few weeks and say, oh, what could have been for the Crows. But hopefully it means that next year is going to be really strong.
Speaker 3: How about when you see blokes and I'm someone who got every possible injury I could get.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 3: I did my hamstring sneezing one time when it came back from registration. I'm not even joking. Did them at the gym. Mitch Hine dislocates his knee, hands back out. Oh that is so lucky. You really see that.
Speaker 9: What a player he's become. You know, was arguably best on ground last week. He's been sensational for the Crows, and you know they've developed these young players coming through and they've just found a way even losing all of these defenders, they just keep chipping away and finding a way to do it. They probably should have won that game on the weekend. That's the only frustrating part for Matthew Nicks. But they're building something. I think for the first time in a long time, you can see that they're building something pretty special.
Speaker 2: Good one yesterday for port oh I break a run of four losses in a row and they lock him and top four. Scott needed that, didn't They just to steady the.
Speaker 9: Ship yep, and it locks in top four now so they can't miss the double chance for the finals, which is huge. Also means they can still finish top two they need to win both games and have Brisbane lose this week to Collingwood, which could happen. So there's still a chance of finishing top two, which means you'd play both games, potentially at Adelaide over before the Grand Final. The big story now is what's going to happen with Ken Hinckley. There is a rumor going around that it could be a succession plan and potentially Josh Carr would be taking over in a couple of years time. That was doing the rounds last night. So we'll wait and see what happens there this week.
Speaker 2: Do you expect an announcement this week?
Speaker 7: I think it could be as soon as this week. Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean David Coosh came out last week and said it will happen before finals. That's only two weeks away, so yeah, I would think has to be in the next week or two.
Speaker 3: All Right, you know what time it is. It's seven twenty six on a Monday morning. Give us a joke please?
Speaker 9: Okay, well you guys already gone with a couple of beauties. But I was going to tell you a joke about boxing, but I forgot the punchline.
Speaker 4: Can you say that I'm bad guys.
Speaker 2: Come on, that's the best joke we've ever heard.
Speaker 8: I feel like, oh, that's that's not one of your best.
Speaker 7: No, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: What if we do this.
Speaker 4: Still? That's languishing down the bottom?
Speaker 2: That one you told me you've got a.
Speaker 1: Time machine on this Daisy the Monday edition of On This Days the time for you to inject some knowledge into that.
Speaker 3: Oh beaten up rain if you wis wow, we did you actually do that on the weekend?
Speaker 4: That's okay, right forgive yourself.
Speaker 2: Oh you still co hearing unbelievable stuff. I'll put you on the right path.
Speaker 3: Today August fourteenth, nineteen eighty three, it's Millicunas's birthday.
Speaker 2: Born in the Soviet Union phase, her fortieth birthday.
Speaker 4: Doesn't she seem like the coolest cheek?
Speaker 8: If I could have it, like, you know, request a celebrity friend on the planet, she'd be it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her or Cardi B. Of course, wouldn't she be entertaining? I should be very into Cardi B for one day?
Speaker 6: Do you I Cardi B rang me out and said do you want to come around for Friday night drinks?
Speaker 2: You'd be like, oh, do I do I want to? Am I? In danger CARDI here's for all microphone man.
Speaker 3: The most surprising thing about Millericurness And does everyone know this?
Speaker 2: She's the voice of Meg on family guy.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that. You know they got a make a he dad. Don't they look great?
Speaker 2: Meg? Honey? I always thought you were beautiful.
Speaker 3: Chest wedding nineteen forty eight. On August fourteen, John Bradman played flast Test match at the Over in London. He needed only four runs to make a Test batting average one hundred. He fell short, So now he finished on ninety nine point ninety four, which is still okay.
Speaker 4: Saw right is right?
Speaker 2: He is not bad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's not like he's gone down as one of the greatest batsman of all time.
Speaker 3: So just imagine that if you score a Test one hundred, it's an incredible achievement. Imagine that pretty much beaning your average, Like if you don't get around about one hundred, yeah, then you've gone below what he's the expectation of you.
Speaker 6: And you go home and you're all sad sack and Sir Donald Bradman's wife's like, why are you upset?
Speaker 4: And he's like, I only got ninety six at eight like.
Speaker 3: Shut up, don su calm down, don just enjoy live a little. He's a white wine spritzer. Don's like, I don't drink that nineteen eighty Peter Melon ounce. Because he was born in Adelaide. Today is he's forty third birthday? What a peach doesn't look a day over thirty one?
Speaker 2: Is he only forty three?
Speaker 6: I would have thought, Wow, we hasn't that man achieved a beat?
Speaker 3: That's a man who keeps himself in good neck and takes his vitamins.
Speaker 6: Yeah, takes his vitamins and skips leg day every day.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's kind a completely different direction.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and six, Boy George commenced the five days of court ordered community service by picking up rubbish on New York City streets.
Speaker 4: What did he do?
Speaker 2: I can't remember. We can't tell you.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can't tell me because it's relatively sordid.
Speaker 4: There was someone who suggested that he may have restrained him against his will.
Speaker 3: Anyway is to say instead, it's like, well, instead of going to jar, you've got to pick up rubbish on New York streets?
Speaker 2: Is that? How bad the rubbish is? There? The level stuff? Numb? One song In August fourteen.
Speaker 3: Twenty twelve was call Me Maybe by Carlie ray Jepson.
Speaker 2: What an era that was, Yeah, twenty.
Speaker 3: Twelve, And it was a small sort of portion of time where I thought it was kind of funny to say call me hazy instead of maybe. And every time I'd say it, like how you're reacting right now, I'd get nothing, and I'm like, I'm so sure that this is funny, but no one to this day has laughed.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 4: Because we could just see your face and oh, me hazy.
Speaker 7: That's one.
Speaker 2: I got this one, and then just blank, like is everyone deaf? Except just reaping story?
Speaker 1: This town is just huge.
Speaker 8: When I think about Jodie's Juice on a Monday, I think about Robbie Williams naked.
Speaker 2: Of course you do. It's like, what's going on there? Robbie really naked?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: So his wife, Robbie Williams's wife, Ada, has taken to social media and she's given fans of the hitmaker real insight into their home life. So she's posted, no, you're not, She's posted a photo of him completely nude on the top of his sheets and stop it and grow up just lying there in his face down, so you can't actually see any of Robbie's bits, but he's got like a face mask on, so he's just having a little nap.
Speaker 2: He's so cheeky though. He could get away with.
Speaker 4: Couldn't he.
Speaker 6: She captured the snap at Robbi Williams you can mess up my bed anytime hashtag sex bomb, hashtag zaddy, hashtag BedHead, hashtag weekend vibes, and yes, Rob gave me permission to post this.
Speaker 8: Whoo if my husband took a naked sleeping and said do you mind if I chuck that on instant, I'd be like, are you insane?
Speaker 2: And you were sitting there catching flies and mouth wide open.
Speaker 6: I've just got dribble all other side of me, and my hair's messed up everywhere.
Speaker 3: You just wonder just how valid some of these photos are, these candid photos of people celebrity sleeping.
Speaker 4: But this is the thing. He looks so good. Surely he knew that was happening.
Speaker 6: Yeah, surely, to goodness, you'd think so. Although when does Robbie ever look bad?
Speaker 2: The question that's probably the big test, isn't it juicy? Juicy?
Speaker 4: That was juicy and I loved it?
Speaker 6: Rebel Wilson has shared more details of the on set stunt accident that left her needing facial stitches. So last week, she was rushed to hospital after suffering an injury her nose while filming her upcoming independent movie Bridehard in Georgia.
Speaker 8: She was hit with the butt of a gun. Apparently this is Rebel talking about the accident in the middle of the night shoot my last scene of the movies. I've done all these kick ass fight sequences and then just in the last one, got hit in the face with the butt of a gun.
Speaker 3: The bum of a gun, A couple of gun glutes in the face.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ouch, which actually looks very painful from the photo. Let's talk about the Women's World Cup for just a moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, please kure the party.
Speaker 4: Will scenes empricement the engine.
Speaker 6: So this has officially become the most streamed event in history. What about that four point seven million people stream this on their device?
Speaker 2: Just ridiculous, unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 6: So, if we go back to twenty sixteen, the Western Bulldogs v. Sydney Aflgrind Final had four point one one million.
Speaker 2: Really yep?
Speaker 3: How was that particular Grand Final so iconic compared to all the rest.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Then you go twenty seventeen through to twenty nineteen, it's all NRL around three million mark. Twenty twenty was the Richmond Geelong Grand Final, twenty twenty one was the IL Grand Final again and twenty twenty two was Ash Barty v. Danielle Collins in the Australian Open Grand Final Final and that was four point one million, So the top two most streamed, both women.
Speaker 2: And guess what that record is about to be broken?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, on Wednesday night. I'll break that on Wednesday surely, surely to goodness.
Speaker 2: Now, how if they make the final? Oh my god?
Speaker 6: Well this is what begs the question though, that you and I keep asking each other, how.
Speaker 4: Do we lose to Nigeria.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a very very good question, and you reckon.
Speaker 3: The Nigerians are seeing there now are going, oh what about that?
Speaker 2: What have we knocked off the Matilda?
Speaker 4: Oh no, unbelievable stuff.
Speaker 6: Cannot wait for Wednesday, although I don't know if my heart can deal with it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ridiculous. We do have a dinner on Wednesday night, we do with one of the big bosses.
Speaker 6: The big boss is flying in from Sydney. I'll let you tell him, just send him a text. Can you just say, hey, Pete, do you mind?
Speaker 2: Do you have the nerve as well to during dinner have your phone?
Speaker 4: Of us is going to do it? One of us has to. We can't not.
Speaker 6: How can we sit through that dinner and not know what's happening with the Matilda's For goodness sake, Come on, Pete grow Er, what do you what are you doing coming on a Wednesday night with.
Speaker 2: And now I'm fire bing bang borm.
Speaker 3: You are fine and you've read Abby will be taking over after stuff Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 6: We're very big in this team on pulling people up when they perhaps step over the line.
Speaker 2: Am a right?
Speaker 3: I've said that since day dit Yes, I mean it was one of the first discussions that we had.
Speaker 2: When someone sort.
Speaker 3: Of ves off in the wrong direction, you get him back in the line.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that's what's happening right now. So I've received.
Speaker 2: Who is it? It's bloody producers?
Speaker 6: I knew I received a DM on Instagram and it's just a little feedback about your comments on the Netball World Cup.
Speaker 4: So can I hand it to you and you can read it out live on air.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's okay. I won't accept anything else but something from Liz Ellis. It's not Liz, it's not it's Happy, healthy radiant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nice lady.
Speaker 2: Hi Jody.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to pop in and say thank you for doing your best to raise a profile of netball and your show as next.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Happy healthy.
Speaker 3: Hello, happy healthy speaking, Yes, happy healthy Harold is my brother. Anyway, Happy continues as an ex player, current coach, and mother of two daughters who are passionate about the game. I appreciate the effort. I really enjoy a radio show and listen most mornings. Oh goes a different direction here, so as I disappointed with Hayes's reaction to your mentioning of the Diamonds winning the World Cup last night, it was an amazing effort. They did so well and as a nation we should be very proud. Yes, I realized he said he was joking, but you should realize there are many young netbles in the car on their way to school hearing his words correct, and it can be quite hurtful to them to hear their sport derided, yes, derided in this way. I appreciate it if you could pass this on to him. Honestly, certainly, I do have a sense of human I really like Hazy.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: I like you too, happy, But I think this is something we could have think about, especially given that he's a sports report of warmest regards to.
Speaker 2: There you go, all right, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't really know what to say, except for when's the next World Cup?
Speaker 2: I love Nepple, I know you do it. I love netble.
Speaker 4: I know it just.
Speaker 3: Annoys me how much you sort of you might Okay, here's some feedback back to you.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: I just sort of one day, okay, hang on, someone's lighting the guests everybody, do.
Speaker 3: You know what you're crazy? All of the netballers east I love, I love and fresh hirs and no. But that's that's all I could say.