Speaker 1: On scoring lis Ostrodia. This is the Wider Paney Show.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the readA Panekey Show.
Speaker 3: Coming up tonight, we'll have a packed program for you. Senator Alex Antique will be here to discuss the coalitions at zero conundrum. Douglas Murray will join you to discuss Britain's blasphemy laws and he also has a few words of advice for preachy rock star Bono.
Speaker 2: The Victorian government's reckless.
Speaker 3: Economic agenda is again under the spotlight ten and McQueen will weigh in on that, and later in the hour Army Horowitz. We'll have the latest from the US.
Speaker 2: And Left is Losing.
Speaker 3: It features Greta Thumberg and friends as they sail to Gaza and they've already run into trouble.
Speaker 4: We need your helps this and.
Speaker 5: This is lessens Red.
Speaker 3: But first joining me now is Liberal Senator Alex Antique.
Speaker 2: Alex, you were the driving force.
Speaker 3: Behind I'm the South Australian Liberal Party's recent decision to abandon net zero by twenty fifty, and you called on the Federal Libs to also walk away from net zero. But just hours later, the South Australian Liberal leader pulled cold water on the move, telling reporters that none of these policy discussions bind any of the parliamentary wings of the party.
Speaker 2: Tell my audience what's going on.
Speaker 3: Are the South Australian Libs walking away from net zero or are you sort of still half pregnant?
Speaker 6: Well, look, Rita, what we're talking about actually was a was a motion that went through our State Council of the Liberal Party meets quarterly and for pre selections.
Speaker 1: But this is just a routine meeting.
Speaker 6: There are a number of party members and others who were involved in putting forward a policy discussion about whether or not the federal Parliamentary Party should be continuing to press on with net zero supporting net zero, and the overwhelming response was no, it shouldn't be, which was very very encouraging, and that motion was passed and so the Parliamentary Party, I guess, have received that message from the South Australian division that the members here don't want that support to continue, and they don't want it for good reason. I mean for a whole range of reasons, but for all the reasons we've been talking about for a very long period of time. Net zero in itself is really nothing more than a than a catch cry from a time gone by. Really, I've been saying it's a sort of a cash cry from a globalist bureaucrats who are really doing nothing more than making China rich at our expense. And so I think it's a very good position. I hope it's adopted by the Federal Party. The State Party, of course, weren't actually mentioned in the motion. They have their own position and that's fair enough too. But ultimately this comes back to listening to our members, which is what we are here to do and we should.
Speaker 1: Continue to do so.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: So far we haven't had really any clarity from the new Liberal leader Sas and Leon net zero under review with a bunch of other policies.
Speaker 2: But how much longer is that going going to take?
Speaker 3: Alex, Surely the party knows where it stands on this crucial issue. You've back net zero and lost two elections badly. I don't understand what the confusion is here. Surely, if you want to provide the Australian public with a clear choice on this crucial policy area, you have to back away.
Speaker 6: Well, let me start off by telling you what my own view on the issue of the so called climate wars is and that is that we should be providing the cheapest possible power we can possibly provide, which of course comes back to colon gas, and we should be doing that. Senator Matt Canavan and I were I think some of the only, if not the only, members of the Coalition who opposed the flip to net zero during the Morrison era in two thousand and twenty two or twenty one, whenever it was at the end of that term. And actually, if you look back on the history of it, we went to the two thousand nineteen election with the very strong message that we're going to save the weekend and with no net zero policy, and had, of course for a range of reasons, but that being one of them, a very very strong return from the electorate compared to the following two elections which have been no good, the last.
Speaker 1: One being the worst when we've adopted net zero.
Speaker 6: Now, obviously there are multitude of factors here, but putting Australia first has got to mean dumping net zero, and I hope we do come to that position, and I hope we come to it quickly.
Speaker 1: As a party.
Speaker 3: Absolutely twenty nineteen, you won the unwinnable election and energy policy. Remember they called it a referendum on climate change policies and the coalition one. Now the UK government has announced over neither. They're going to be overhauling their defense budget. They'll be increasing the budget at two point five percent of GDP by twenty twenty seven. The US is pushing Australia to lift our defense spending, but the Prime Minister is.
Speaker 2: So far refusing.
Speaker 3: Apparently the UK is a very different place to Australia.
Speaker 8: The UK's in a different place from Australia. We determine our defense policy. Here where a sovereign nation that need to have pride in our sovereignty and in our capacity to make decisions in our national interest.
Speaker 3: Alex the PM is talking tough there. He wasn't so tough when Chinese warships were doing live fire exercises and we're detected just one hundred and fifty nautical miles from Sydney. But so far he is refusing to entertain increased spending on defense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean it's one for the Prime Minister. I mean this is the Prime Minister, of course, who suggested that the President of the United States scared the excrement out of him a while back. So maybe that's hard to do it. I don't know, but I would have thought that protecting Australia's borders was the number one priority of a prime minister in a government, and defense spending would be one of them. And this is very consistent with what the Trump administration has been doing all over the world.
Speaker 1: It's no surprise. It shouldn't be a surprise to this government.
Speaker 6: They've seen them the pitch for higher spending throughout Europe for a long time, in fact, going back to the first Trump Trump administration, and why should Australia be any different. I mean, you know, this government can find money for all sorts of things, including hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars for the Voice referendum, to build larger bureaucracies, to Bricky and their mates in Canberra, and for a whole range of you so called intermittent power. They don't call them that, We're going to call them that intermittent power, not renewable power subsidies all over the country. But they can't find money to defend our borders. I mean, where are the priorities of this government? We need a government that's Australia first, and spending on defense is high on the priority list.
Speaker 1: They would have thought.
Speaker 3: Now the Prime Minister has left proposed to peranuation tax hikes open to negotiation in an effort to possibly sideline the Greens in the Senate and strike a deal with the Coalition instead. But Alex, surely any coalition backing of this tax hike has to exclude the plan to tax unrealized capital gains.
Speaker 2: That has to go.
Speaker 6: Well, look, reader, I mean, at the end of the day, it's very simple. We are the party of low taxes and of small government and we need to be very resolute on that. I mean, you know, it is true to say that this Senate in particular is going to provide an interesting series of decisions for leadership team. I mean there are now I think they need the Coalition or the Greens to pass laws on one side of the fence. You'd have an argument that allowing the Greens to be negotiated with over the top of us will mean that we get worse law turned into even worse law. But my position on this, for what it's worth, my personal position is that the Liberal Party should always be true to its core beliefs, the we believe statement, and we should always stand for lower taxes, and that doesn't always mean doing a deal, even if it means a worse result in some instances. I think in some cases we need to just simply allow Labor and the Greens to show what they're made of here, and we need to be resolute and sell that message to the Australian people that will always be lower taxed under a Liberal coalition government.
Speaker 3: Now, a lot has been said about the Liberal Party and young voters, so.
Speaker 2: Let's just hear now from some young Liberals.
Speaker 9: There's people on the conservative side of politics that say the Coalition needs to go further to the right. That's why they're losing the election. If the Coalition needed to go further to the right, one nation would be in government. But they're not what we had on election day with a message from the Australian people.
Speaker 8: And it's up to us now to listen and to learn, and I'm confident that the party will do that.
Speaker 3: I think there is a little bit of a misconception that for the Liberals are these.
Speaker 2: Big bad guys, or that they have some kind of very extreme viewer who old. I think that's inherently incorrect.
Speaker 6: I think the more important thing to do is to sort of go, Okay, what does it mean to.
Speaker 10: Be a conservative in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 4: So what does it mean to be sort of socially progressive.
Speaker 2: But economically a bit more liberal? How does that frame now? Alex?
Speaker 3: I don't want to be unkind, but if that's the future of the Liberals, maybe you should just wind up the party now and find some new projects.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I mean, I think reader, I mean, actually I know all three in some degree, and they're all very good young people, I have to say, But we are dealing with the ABC, and the ABC does find a way to prosecute its own view of the world in many instances in.
Speaker 1: A way that which you would expect they would.
Speaker 6: And I think in many instances, you know, we could have found probably, you know, if you give it, if the ABC had contacted me and given me a heads up, I could have probably found seventy young people that might have taken a different view. But that's the way it is. It is, as they say, a broad Church, and look, we're not always going to agree. What I would say, though, is that this narrative that somehow the Liberal Party, particularly here in South Australia, has gone hard right or far right or whatever, and that only applies if you're coming from the hard left, as far as I was always, I'm only far right to the far left. And what we're talking about is getting the party back to a position where it's talking about the issues that are important to middle Australia. And I challenge anyone to tell us anything about the sort of policies that I would you know, push that are in that category. I think they're all very sensible and I think a lot of mainstream Australians would agree. So I think it says more about the ABC than it does any of our young liberals.
Speaker 2: Frankly, absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now before you go earlier today, the latest GDP figures were released and it's not great for the economy. Australia's GDP increased by just zero point two percent in the March quarter. That's lower than the zero point six percent we saw in December and lower than the expectations that economists had Alex. The key figure here is the per capita figure. GDP per capita has gone back zero point four percent, and that's really what impacts people.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and of course we've seen similar stats over the last quarter or so about the decline in disposable income. We're now i think leading the Western world leading I use that term very loosely. I think eight percent. We've gone backwards over the last term. And I mean, look, this is just unfortunately we're we're up to I mean, we are, as we have said many times under this government and under this ethos, a nation in decline, sadly. And look, our job is to provide a strong alternative, both economically.
Speaker 1: And I would say culturally.
Speaker 6: And you know, we're just unfortunately it's going to be a rough ride the next three years for Australian so we just have to do everything we can to push back on that.
Speaker 3: Well, this is what's so remarkable. Yes, it was a very lackluster election campaign from the Libs, but Australia has just seen the biggest drop in living standards in the developed world and the party that oversaw that has been returned in our landslide. What does that say about the election campaign that the Libs ran.
Speaker 6: Well, look, i mean we've been a lot said about it. I'veset a lot about it as well. I think it needs to be properly reviewed, of course, but I would say from the outset that we need to be very clear about what we stand for, and I don't think that the campaign.
Speaker 1: Did that, and did it on a range of reasons. Look, this is what we're.
Speaker 6: Talking about when we're saying getting the party back to what middle Australia is talking about.
Speaker 1: We can't be frightened of issues which.
Speaker 6: The left push, which are otherwise seen as being radioactive. Most mainstream Australians are talking about them, be they economic, be they cultural, and we have to be out and loud and proud about it. And it's as simple as that. And that's my hope for the next election cycles that we start putting some clear alternatives and non labor light alternatives.
Speaker 3: Yes, non labor light being the keywords. They're sent to Alexandchik. Thank you for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Thanks reader.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is one of the finest thinkers of his generation, best selling author Douglas Murray Douglas, We've got plenty to discuss today. Let's start with Bono, the preachy YouTube front man with a history of questionable tax arrangements.
Speaker 2: He's had some thoughts about usaid.
Speaker 1: It's not proven.
Speaker 11: But there's surveillance enough suggests three hundred thousand people have already died from just this.
Speaker 2: Cut off, this hard cut of USAID.
Speaker 3: Douglas, we've got Bill Gates also making all sorts of bold claims.
Speaker 2: He's saying millions of debts.
Speaker 3: Will this sort of advocacy for USAID have any effect?
Speaker 1: No, it won't.
Speaker 12: I think, as far as we know, the judgment of Elon Ask, the Doge team, and indeed President Trump was that they looked under the bonnet of what was there at USAID, looked to see if there was anything worth salvageable, and decided that the whole thing was so rotten and there was so much unaccountability that it just.
Speaker 1: Wasn't worth saving. It was worth scrapping.
Speaker 12: I'm always loath to hear from Bono pretty much about any subject other than singing with You two, which he's great at. But whenever something like him talks like this, they always seem to forget. This isn't their money to give away. To his credit, Bill Gates says that he's going to give away his money and give it away to Africa, and we'll see if he does that.
Speaker 1: But when Bono speaks like this.
Speaker 4: He seems to forget.
Speaker 1: This isn't just.
Speaker 12: The sort of free money from something. This is money that American taxpayers work for and hand over to the federal government to be well used. And the is that USAID's money was not well used. It was an incredibly political entity, whether as I say, very little accountability. It just it just hosed money out, particularly toward the end of Biden's time in office, if you can say he was actually in office. It just holds money out because they want to be able to demonstrate that they're giving out money. Well, I'd rather see that they're actually doing some good with that money. But yes, it's very easy for you, write bono to be very generous with other people's money.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think people's eyes have been open to this sort of activism. USIID was funding around the world, as so many of these movements will be wondering where they're getting the money from. Where's this organic, sort of grassroots movement. It never was that it was taxpayers unwishingly funding this madness.
Speaker 2: Now, Douglas, it's happened again.
Speaker 3: Kirstarma is again tweeting like his Donald Trump and angry Donald Trump. He posted, you have every right to be angry about small boat crossings. I'm angry too, and he's promised all sorts of action there. But that was the number of people claiming asylum in the UK in the past year in twenty twenty four was the highest since records began.
Speaker 2: They're not really doing much to solve.
Speaker 12: This issue, no, I mean, Kirs Starmer says, you know in a tweet, I'm angry in order to try to placate the actual real anger of the British public, who just whether it's conservative or labor, the migration just keeps going up, up and up endlessly, so that just illegal boat crossings across the channel in a single day again the other day were about eleven hundred people, well the one thousand people arriving illegally in a day. And what's the point of having laws, what's the point of even pretending you have borders, let alone pretending that you're angry when they are they're being infringed, when they're being infringed every single day, when the law is being made to look like an ass every single day. And if Arma actually wants to demonstrate that he feels angry about this, he shouldn't just send out a tweet he should start the forced deportation of the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of people who have broken into the UK illegally.
Speaker 1: Is he going to do that?
Speaker 12: We'll see.
Speaker 2: Probably unlikely.
Speaker 3: Staying in the UK, one has to ask does the country now have quasi blasphemy laws or perhaps I should just call them blasphemy laws. We have a man who burnt a copy of the Koran, his own copy and shouted in Turkish that Islam is religion of terrorism. Well, Douglas has been convicted of a religiously aggravated public order offense and find.
Speaker 12: You're completely right, reader, this is simply a blasphemy law. You know, if somebody set light to a Bible, everybody will be running out saying this man has an absolute right to do so. The churches will be falling over themselves to demonstrate it. It will probably win the Turner Prize or some other art prize for being so daring. But no, the holy book of modern Britain, as so many other Western democracies now, is the Qoran.
Speaker 1: It's the holy.
Speaker 12: Book in that even the people who've never opened it and don't know what's in it know that that is the thing that has to be protected. So whether you're an autistic school child in the North of England who accidentally drops the Koran on the floor, that child's mother will have to sit in front of effectively a Sharia council and beg for the life of her child. In Britain in the twenty first century, if you're a school teacher in Batley and some deranged, semi educated parent alleges that a teacher has said something blasphemous about Islam, then that teacher goes into and is still in hiding to this day. And if you burn a Koran, it turns out that's the holy book. That's the thing you mustn't touch. It's not just a blasphemy law. It's a blasphemy law that the state is allowing to be pushed through by threat of force. Because nobody is doing an argument here. You know, there's no good argument for why the Quran has to be treated as the holiest of holy books. No, it's only that intimidation, violence and thuggery seems to work. And I thought that was the sort of thing that the law was there to protect us against.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now let's go to the US and you've written in the Spectator about the derangement of Harvard. The Ivyla College is currently at war with the Trump administration. We had those a thirty more than thirty Harvard University student organization signing a letter Douglas literally whilst October seven, Victims was still being uncovered blaming the Israeli regime entirely for the unfolding violence. Tell me what's happening at Harvard. How did this prestigious Ivyley College become such a hot bit of hatred and hostility.
Speaker 12: Well, you know, it's well documented. As you said, Rita, the students of places like Harvard, from the seventh of October twenty twenty three onwards were making it clear.
Speaker 1: Which side they were on.
Speaker 12: They were saying in a joint letter written on the seventh of October that the Israeli government, not Hamas the Israeli government was responsible for all violence. And since then students at Harvard and other elite universities have been allowed to rampage across university, shut down student accommodations and places of study, intimidate and beat up employees, and basically act as low level copycats of the thugs of Hamas, and they seem to admire so much, but the real thing is Rita. We should all congratulate these students at Harvard and Princeton and Columbia and elsewhere. Congratulations to them. They've spent the last eighteen or so months calling for the inter farda, the uprising, a violent terrorist uprising, to be globalized. And well done, guys, You've got your way, because not only do you have two people shot in the streets of Washington, d c. On suspicion of being Jewish, you now have in Colorado the Islamists, supporters of Hamaz trying to burn to death Jewish people who are trying to call for the peaceful release of the hostages still being held by Hamas in Gaza. So well done, students at Harvard, Well done, all the students at Princeton and Yale and the rest of them. You're getting your globalized into Farda. I hope you love it. Well.
Speaker 3: We have that scene, that shocking rise in anti Semitic violence in the US, the two incidents you mentioned, and just a short time before that, a matter of weeks we had a governor's house burned down. It's just such an escalation. And yet, Douglas, if it was a right wing movement behind these acts one after another, I would imagine the reaction would be a little bit more serious than what we're getting here. Because these are targeted attacks. There are an acts of domestic terrorism, and I wonder whether the authorities are looking at them as seriously as they should.
Speaker 12: Well, we've got equivalents we can pull out. I mean, how many years was it now? Six years ago or so since Jussi Smollett, remember him, a low grade act in America, claimed that in the of the night in Chicago he had been assaulted by two Maga Trump supporters and racially abuse and had a noose put around his neck and poison thrown at him and all sorts of other things. And he just made alligation, which of course turned out to be a total croc. He'd hired two big black Nigerian guys to be the local white supremacist MAGA people. But anyway, remember when Jesse Smollett pulled that fake hoax hate crime. Within hours, every leading Democrat, Kamala Harris, all these Hollywood people, all the show hosts all said we have to have a reckoning as a country that this could happen here, that low grade actors could be assaulted by people they've hired from Nigeria to fake hate crime. Oh, we've got to have a national rethink of everything, guys. But when real things happening in real time and the object of the hate is Jews, no, because Jews aren't one of the cool minorities in the left wing intersectional world. And you know what's not cool with then either is reality. They're fine fine talking up the fakes and the hoaxes and the ghules and the banshees they imagine are lingering everywhere, but when reality is right in front of them, they'll continue to do everything they can to avoid it.
Speaker 3: And we've seen the media use some very imaginative words instead of saying Jews or pro israel I think one of them was pro Gaza hostage release activists. There was some bizarre wording that NBC used before you go just on Harvard, the university's tolerance anti Semitism and anti Israeli sentiment seems boundless. In recent days, we heard another speech at a Harvard graduation ceremony, this time by Zarah E. Mom again all about Palestine.
Speaker 10: There are no save zones left in US after six hundred days and seventy seven years of genocide. I sent her Palestine today not just because of its scale of atrocity, but because of our complicity in it. Together, we must refuse to be ruled by the tyrants of our time, because our liberations are intertwined.
Speaker 3: There you go, Douglas, seventy seven years of genocide. These are the best and brights. These are Harvard graduates.
Speaker 12: Yeah, she obviously doesn't have a dog in that fight, does she? As she's covered in her fear.
Speaker 1: And so on.
Speaker 12: As I just mentioned in the Spectator last week, one of the many interesting things is the toxic mix we see here of real bigotry and real hatred sectarianism as displayed by that young woman there and all the time, with the fatal additional mixtures to the cocktail of fanatical ignorance and narcissism. And the narcissism is, who do you think you are? You're a student at Harvard, You're one of the luckiest kids in one of the luckiest generations of all time, and you seem to be under the impression that the war in the Middle East that Hamas started is somehow being directed from Harvard University. And I've got news for those students. Neither Hamas nor the Israeli government take any direction from Harvard University or any other privileged Ivy League campus. There's a world beyond the end of your own nos. And these students haven't been taught that. They haven't been taught anything. They certainly haven't been taught any humility, and so no, they think that the world is going to be run on their terms. Well, the sooner they grow up and learn otherwise, the better. But in the meantime, yes, they'll just continue this toxic cocktail of advocacy, endless prejudice against people they feel able to be prejudiced against, and wild wild narcissism.
Speaker 3: Douglas Murray beautifully said, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 1: Great pleasure.
Speaker 3: As always, stilt karma Lefty is losing it past. The Victorian government's reckless economic agenda is back in the spotlight.
Speaker 2: Tina McQueen is up next. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Joining me now is Sky News contributor Tina McQueen.
Speaker 2: Tina, let's start in Victoria.
Speaker 3: We know the state is broke. We've got record debt, heist in the country and yet Victorian true still hasn't modeled the potential impact of a credit rating downgrade for the state, despite strong warnings from ratings agencies that are lower credit rating is highly likely if the Victorian government continues with its irresponsible spending.
Speaker 13: It's amazing that I can't seem to concern about this, reader, And as you said, they've had warnings from global agencies to rain in their operating costs. I mean, it's unbelievable that the premiers said they'll raise taxes and you know, cut where they can. Well, maybe she should start with cutting some of the eighty seven staff she has on you know, it's just ridiculous. They plan to introduce taxes as the what is it, what the congestion levy tax, the Emergency Service Fund, and yet she still plans to give four hundred dollars to each parents of state school children. It's just ridiculous. They haven't got a clue and they're going to end up in deep, deep trouble.
Speaker 3: Reader, Well, we've had some revelations in the last couple of days. Victorian state government documents released under the.
Speaker 2: Freedom of information.
Speaker 3: Laws have shown that the Dan Andrews government approved six point five million dollars in taxpayer funds for a last stitch attempt to pump up the Yes Votina, just weeks from the referendum. Again, this is a state in financial peril and they're spending our taxes on this divisive activism. For the record, Teina, the majority of Victorian's voted no.
Speaker 13: Yeah, as we all did. Just unbelievable he would approve this, you know they're saying now they didn't actually give the money, but who would know the money was approved and went somewhere, So we'll never hear the end of that story. Unbelievable reader, Such such waste. Another thing I can't believe is they're still running COVID nineteen programs and the Premier said she planned to, you know, end those. Well why are they still running all this time over the disaster COVID period?
Speaker 3: Oh, there are so many questions. Let's go down to the Mornington Peninsula. The Shire councilors there have stripped the council's bureaucrats of the ability to control how flags are displayed, both in print and on poles. After omitting the Australian flag from a Shire kinder flyer that displayed the Aboriginal flag. It had the Torres Strait Islander flag and the Pride flag. No Australian flag. It's shocking enough to you now to exclude our national flag, the only one that is actually truly inclusive of everybody, but the inclusion of the Pride flag is particularly odd.
Speaker 2: We're talking about kindergarten kids here.
Speaker 13: Ah, Look, these people not only should their powers be stripped, they should be sacked.
Speaker 2: It's ridiculous, Rita.
Speaker 13: We really should only have one flag and do inclusive for everyone, and we all stand under that flag. It's just nuts that they were introduced confusing these young children at such an early age with you know, a number of different flags. It's just ridiculous. Now, I'm pleased to say there's been outrage com communities and rightly so.
Speaker 3: Now before you go, Tina, I've got some amusing footage here. Victoria Police has released this CCTV footage of a burglar dancing to what police believe was Bruce Springsteen's dancing in the dark, just moments before he ran off with around five thousand dollars worth of computer equipment from a.
Speaker 2: School in Sunbury.
Speaker 3: The criminal seemed to be quite happy here in Victoria Teena.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure about the rest of the community.
Speaker 13: Well picked, he picked the right song. I mean, clearly he enjoys his works. I don't know what this guy was on, but it was just insane, insane footage, and I hope they catch up with.
Speaker 2: Him so.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: The lighting seems to be quite strong where he's chosen to do his little dad, so yeah, thank god. They may catch up with him pretty shortly, but in this state, I don't think he.
Speaker 2: Has much to fear. Tina McQueen, thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 13: Thanks Reaver.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for lefties losing it. Let's start with Greta Thumbberg. She's heading to Garza on a boat. You think the people in that region have suffered enough, but no, now they have the little Swedish doom Goblin en route to the wall zone to save the day.
Speaker 5: Will attempt to again sail towards the Gaza and to try to break the siege and open up a humanitarian code or by delivering aid. Keep trying everything we can, even if the odds are against us, to try to protest and do everything we can to stand against Israel's atrocities and war crimes.
Speaker 3: And Greta Thunberg got a little bit, or at least she tried to when describing the goals of the Freedom flotilla. Really need to keep these theater kids out of geopolitics.
Speaker 5: We are doing this because no matter what odds we are against, we have to keep trying, because the moment we stop trying is when.
Speaker 14: We lose our humanity.
Speaker 10: And no matter how dangerous this mission is, it is now and near as dangerous as the silence of the entire world.
Speaker 3: Now, just imagine the arrogance, the delusion, the spectacular stupidity of believing that the Israelis or even her mask give a flying fruit bat about what Greta and her bunch of weird own nosering wearing pronoun announcing lefty maates think.
Speaker 2: We're on the Maduin.
Speaker 3: We have been trying to sail to Luzza with aid, with solidarity and love for so long, and we are one.
Speaker 2: Huge step closer to getting to Dazza now.
Speaker 3: And it was all fun and games and singers longs.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 3: The silence. But as Greta and her mates near the border, they spotted drones and then came the calls for help.
Speaker 2: Hello, Ron.
Speaker 1: We are reporting you from them.
Speaker 9: I've believe we are right now at eighty kilometers from Greek lens and sixty.
Speaker 1: Eight kilometers from Greek territorial orders.
Speaker 14: What happened is that we just spotted a drone and we confirmed it is a drone.
Speaker 1: But we just lost a visual with it.
Speaker 2: We could have either turned back or turned off the lights. We need, We need your help.
Speaker 12: That's it.
Speaker 2: Please send This is less.
Speaker 3: Sense now, this is an exciting development. Apparently you can just serve yourself chicken nowadays. If the service take too long, watch as this woman with a baby on her hip loses it at eight Church's chicken outlet.
Speaker 10: Oh my girl, my girl, County Bay, my girl fixing up.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, wait, no, you know where you know?
Speaker 3: I don't mind that I'm always getting these breast and wing pieces when I want to get leg and thighs.
Speaker 2: Maybe if I'm helping myself.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about the Democrats now, they're not doing too well. Trump is flying in the polls, particularly when it comes to economic performance.
Speaker 11: Plus eight point advantage for the Republican Party.
Speaker 4: How is that possible?
Speaker 12: Democrats?
Speaker 11: How is that possible? After all the recession? Because after the stock market's been doing all of this, after all the terrorists that Americans are against, and Republicans still hold an eight point lead on the economy.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? This is a CNN This is new CNN, Poland I was that when we look for trends, how is that trending with other data that you're pulling in?
Speaker 11: Yeah, if it was just this one CNN, Paul, that would be one thing. But take a look at Reuter's ipsos. What do we see here? Party with a better economic plan?
Speaker 1: Well, it may have.
Speaker 11: Twenty twenty four, just before Donald Trump was reelected president, Republicans had a nine point advantage. Look at where we are now and may have twenty twenty five, the advantage actually went up by three points.
Speaker 3: The Democrats and their propaganda, I'm including the painfully unfunny comics on late night TV shows our in total denial. Listen to this deranged discussion between Bernie Sanders and Stephen Colbert.
Speaker 2: These people exist in a sad.
Speaker 3: Parallel universe of their own. Get ready for a Hitler analogy here.
Speaker 1: But also we cannot wait.
Speaker 11: We have to have mass protests, mobilization and disruption. Is that what it's going to take because again there's five hundred and twenty more days.
Speaker 7: The truth of the matter is, I don't care if you are a conservative, Republican or a progressive as I am.
Speaker 4: You do not believe.
Speaker 7: I mean, you just stop and think about it. Think about the men and women who fought and died against Hitler, fort and died against fascism, fort and died to defend American democracy. And I think the vast majority of the American people, regardless of the ideology, are not and cannot and must not sit back and allow us to move into an authoritarian type society where people get picked up off the streets and put in detention centers. Really in the United States of America, just.
Speaker 2: Absolute derangement there from Bernie.
Speaker 3: The American people overwhelmingly support deportation of illegal immigrants or illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: Bernie still to come.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump gives the Iranian regime an ultimatum.
Speaker 2: Army Horowitz has the details. Welcome back.
Speaker 3: Now we've already checked in on crazy Bernie Sanders. Let's see how Eric Soorwell is traveling. This is the man best known for dating a Chinese spy. He just released this bizarre video see if you can understand what the Democrats what Eric is trying to achieve.
Speaker 14: Here, thy congressman, trying to help you put the is up with Trump always chickening out on tariffs.
Speaker 1: Anything else?
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 2: Joining me now?
Speaker 3: Is journalists and filmmaker Army Horowitz.
Speaker 2: Army explain that video to me?
Speaker 3: Are they suggesting Donald Trump needs.
Speaker 2: To go high?
Speaker 3: How do we tariffs while simultaneously being anti tariff? And what's with the tacos? I'm genuinely lost with that video?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so, I mean the video is here lost. The video is absolutely awful, right, I mean, it was amateur hour, it was stupid. But no tacos? Is is Trump always chickens out? That's the kind of new the new new.
Speaker 2: Saying the lais oh jays.
Speaker 4: That's what it was. Really, Yeah, that's where it is. That's exactly what that what that was. Just to be clear, Okay, we don't right, So I am a soft shell taco guy all the way. Okay, live or die. But if it's it's unhinged to eat hardshell tacos, but if you are, I think that, Look, he knows more about Chinese than Mexicans. So I'm gonna give him that, but I get a hard held taco from Taco Bell is Therida's look of right, that's what you got to eat. I don't know what he's doing there. And first of all, I'm from La, so in La, I'm a del taco guy, okay, all the way, not tackle bell, that's the cheap stuff. So I don't know what he was doing there. I know what he was playing at. And also, yes, of course the Democrats are in free fall. They know what to do anti tariff pro TEARFF. They have no idea what's going on. But I'll tell you this, I mean Trump just you know, I've been critical of Trump's tariffs, right, or at least some of them on the air with you, right, But the guy just doubled down on tariffs and it came to doubling the tariffs on steel. So I don't know what they're talking about. Yeah, they are unhinged. They don't know what's going on, and this video is a perfect example of that.
Speaker 3: It's almost like they're trying to just get a reaction from Donald Trump by saying he's wake or he's chickening out, and really, that is such an idiotic way to be tackling the currents that you just trying to provoke Trump into a response as if that's a win. Now, it's Pride month, it's June, and under the Biden administration they used to party long and hard marking the occasion. They even let up the White House for Pride Month. That those days are well and truly over, Army, The White House Press Secretary Caroline Leavitt was asked how they would mark Pride months.
Speaker 12: Does the President have any plans on making a proclamator? Is it just going to be due this year?
Speaker 15: There are no plans for a proclamation for the month of June, but I can tell you this president is very proud to be a president for all Americans, regardless of Greece, religion, or creed.
Speaker 2: The party is over.
Speaker 3: Has there been much of a reaction to that, army, much of a backlash?
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, because that was the right answer, right. The right answer is, Look, we're not looking at single out one person, one religion, one sexual orientation. We're all Americans. But the Balkanization of this country by the left has has has proven fracturing for our society. The Democrats, this is their playbook, right that we want to separate, want to isolate different people. We want to promote victimhood.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: This is kind of what they've been doing for years, and we're we the country are worse off for it. Yeah. Look a couple quick stories. You know, you know, I have a coffee shop Love Coffee across street for me and during Pride Month, they've got the Pride flag up. Look, I got no problem with that. Look at a private company, private business, you could do what you want. I got no issue. But you know what a flag they don't put up on July fourth. They don't put up the American flag. That's right, That's what I'm like, there's a problem.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Look, you want to you want to celebrate all of it, that's good, But you're making a business in the United States. You're making a profit because of America. Yeah, put up the American flag on July fourth. Another quick story. A friend of mine got married and she's going to be baptized and they're on the left right, So they're going this church and after she's baptized, she said, yeah, that the priest is going to bring out the Pride flag and bless the Pride flag. I mean, what in a church in a religious ceremony. I don't get that at all. Look, but what it does is this is the new This is the religion of the left right. This is literally and figuratively, and the New York Times is their scripture, and the Pride flag is their crucifix. This is where we're.
Speaker 2: At, yep.
Speaker 3: But the Trump administration ain't having any of that now. Earlier in the program, Army I featured Risha Thunberg and her expedition to Gaza. What do you make of the Swedish activists latest bit of well activism?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's a gross narcissistic fool. Was that clear enough for you? I mean, should I should? He was at an off I hedge my bets there. No, she had awful, terrible you know. Yeah, I want to do a how dare you to an Israeli naval corvette with a thirty two log cells of Barack air to surface missiles. I want to pull that with the IDF. Okay, see how far that gets? I want to I want to be there for that. Look she they're saying they're starving Gaza, right, feed Gaza. Yeah, I don't think you're the one feeding Gaza. I think you may have forgotten that Israel has said one point six million tons one point six tons of food to h to the Goslins to feed them. Look, there's been a connection between radical environmentalism and and the Palestinians for years. I mean, if you go to a environmental rally, you will always see a free Palestine rally the same time, I should say it all to you right there.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the usual suspect there is this unholy alliance between the hard left with Islamists. It's all they share a common enemy, which is the West, and conservatives staying in that region don't want to ask you about.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump has been quite clear.
Speaker 3: Now with the Iranian regime that they must fully dismantle their nuclear Richmond program as part of any deal they want to have to ease the sanctions that are crushing the country.
Speaker 2: Tehran's not going to be very happy to hear this.
Speaker 3: Trump administration has given some mixed messages to the Mullers, but the key goal is to stop them from developing a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Look, I think mixed messages is the proof weare of saying it. Where it's not clear what's going on with the Trump administration and Iran right, we're here reporting, We're here Trump saying certain things. I think that the reporting was, in fact, he was going to allow in Richmond. Actually the reporting was that it was gonna be a similar deal to the first Iran deal, which obviously would be a problem for Israel in the United States. And then if Trump then trying to clarify and saying no, I'm saying, there's no Richmond. We don't know where it is. This could be Trump playing good cop, bad cop, and him he's playing both the roles, which is a traditional way of playing good cop, bad cop. Right. I think he's also scared that he that he that Israel will in fact launch a unilateral attack on Iran.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 4: I think that Israel is scared. They're looking at what has gone on with the who Thi's and gone on with Syria and potentially with Iran, and they're like, what's going on here, And there's been a lot of noise of them attacking Iran on their own. I don't think Trump was looking for that, and I think he's trying to preempt that by making this statement. Look, there's also been some other issues that most a lot of people aren't talking about. But I think are significant when it comes to the Trump administration visa the Iran There's been a purge in the Trump administration on the NSC when it comes to Iran hawks, right, a number of people in the Iran administration who's taking a very hard line against Iran had been summarily fired or moved in different positions within the administration. And that's an issue. And the reporting going on is that he's looking for Iran. Does that align more with the Vice president his isolation's wing of the party than the more traditional Republican hockey special in Israel. That's disturbing. Again, these are all things that Trump is good as his grand master plan, right, and we don't know if he's doing in fact, this is all negotiation, aployer or actually what he's doing, we're not gonna know until it's done. So we'll see.
Speaker 3: Yep, well we'll see what's happening. Ami Horowitz, thank you so much for your insights. Appreciated, and that's it from me.
Speaker 2: Up next is news not so you are to live in Tomorrow night