Speaker 1: Harry flamed clickbait coming up next to you on the Chrissy Swanshow and over Chrissy's clickbait. How many of the Harry Potter films have you seen.
Speaker 2: All of them?
Speaker 1: I don't think I have. I haven't seen all of them, but I've seen that amazing stage play.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Tom, did you see it?
Speaker 2: Of course, duh.
Speaker 1: It is mind blowing. It ever comes to your city.
Speaker 3: I know, I remember, I remember you and Sam Pang at the time loving it.
Speaker 2: But you know what lost me? It was two parts.
Speaker 1: Well no, it came back as one. Yeah, it came back as one part. Yeah, yeah, I want to go. It was amazing. Well you can now if it ever comes back. I took my kit would have been only little. And there's one scene. I'm not giving any spoilers, but there's a scene where a hand comes crushing out of the soil in a like a cemetery sick and he went. He wouldn't been maybe seventy because I'd like to go home. Now I see men and I kept going goes. Now, I'm gonna have a Nightmas for the rest of my life about that.
Speaker 2: But you've seen it now, kid, stick it out.
Speaker 1: That's it. You're an old man now. Well, people will be thrilled. Everyone's a Harry Potter fan deep down or on the surface. It's coming to Telly and John Lithgow one of the great actors.
Speaker 2: He's still alive, Yes he is.
Speaker 1: And go and rent. You won't go and rent.
Speaker 2: Go and rent? What is it two thousand and two?
Speaker 1: You go down to your Blockbuster. I get five weekly the world according to Garp amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow, I've got some movies to watch.
Speaker 1: He's in that with Robert Williams. Incredible. Anyway, he's gonna play Dumbledore. Great casting?
Speaker 2: Is that is great casting? Yes? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Like I love Harry Potter and I think the films were fantastic.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I need it in a television series.
Speaker 1: Well, I think a lot of people do, because of course there'll be more detail. Everybody's you know, complaints about anything that's that originates from a book, is that there's not enough detail? What about that scene?
Speaker 2: Those movies went for like twelve hours? How much more detail do you want?
Speaker 1: We know?
Speaker 2: Do we know who's playing Harry or anything yet?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, but lucious Malfoy, the white haired one.
Speaker 2: Yes, the dad, the dad always Dad.
Speaker 1: Yes, that the bad seeds Dad. He says that filming the films was boring.
Speaker 2: It's a terble confession to make it.
Speaker 4: They weren't that much fun to make, so they weren't boring making big special effects films. However, the pleasures all come after us, and I see and meet people for whom their lives were changed by it, and still people are reading it and sharing the children, some people saying their lives were saved by it, and I believe them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but whatever burrow that accent is from, is my jam?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Why does that a physical reaction?
Speaker 2: You haven't heard one of those for years?
Speaker 1: God, I'm alive still?
Speaker 2: Oh? Should we listen again again? It's a terrible confession to make it.
Speaker 4: They weren't that much fun to make, so it's not boring making big special effects films. However, the pleasures all come after us, and I see and meet people for whom their lives were changed by it, and still people are reading it and sharing my children, some people saying their lives were saved by it, and I believe them.
Speaker 1: It could be as mean to me as he like, you're the most objectionable person, and I would forgive it all if he speak to.
Speaker 2: Me in good news for you. I know you haven't watched it yet.
Speaker 3: Now he stars in the White Load of season three as like the kind of hot, angry dad, the shifty dad, and you were going to love his character.
Speaker 1: He looks so different in that because I really only know him as Lucius Mouthoy. Yeah, he looks like a normal person I have. For some reason, I sort of assumed that he had that long white hair. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show. Let's be quick about this, let's go clickbaiting. Chrissy's click bait to be speaking a lot about Fire Festival this week because it is coming back Fire Festival too. If you haven't watched the documentary on Netflix, you simply must.
Speaker 2: You must.
Speaker 3: And we were shocked yesterday or the day before that that festival first took place eight years ago.
Speaker 2: It was twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe that it feels.
Speaker 2: Like twenty nineteen before we went into lockdown.
Speaker 1: Because you and I were working together, Like, yeah, it's very unusual. It's basically the story of the world's worst Festival. What could go wrong did go wrong? The weather was bad, the act didn't turn up, There was no food, no water at the location, very very bad. Why you would want to do it again beggars belief. But Billy McFarland, the star of that documentary Who Went to Prison, Who Went to Prison, stole a whole lot. It was just crazy. This is why they're coming back for a second.
Speaker 2: Bye to the Cherry.
Speaker 5: The biggest difference this time is that there is a real festival company actually operating Fire Festival. So I have fun coming out here and talking to you guys, and I have fun, you know, hopefully swimming with the well sharks and getting people to get outside their comfort zone. But there are real music professionals doing this. We do have real artists. They'll be announcing them professionally. And I'm just trying to stir the part and hopefully have a couple of really fun people who understand that life ultimately is about getting out out of your comfort zone and taking risks. And I'd love to meet those people with Fire.
Speaker 1: Too, who in their right mind would sign on to a go to Fire Festival or be be a headliner there.
Speaker 3: I would low key want to go. I'm shocked that I'm saying this, but I was just thinking that during him speaking. I just would love to know how it's changed, what it's like. And b I think a lot of people would love to go, hoping they're going to get on a Netflix doco.
Speaker 2: Like it's a pretty amazing life story to have.
Speaker 1: It's pretty extraordinary. Do you like festivals in general?
Speaker 2: Type of them?
Speaker 3: I didn't even get to see Charlie xx because it started raining and pouring, and I was like, absolutely not and I left.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that you even tried. Well, you didn't know that about yourself.
Speaker 3: Well, And I'm such a weather dude too. I live on my weather Zone app and I did not see the forecast or check the radar.
Speaker 1: Most unusual. Travis Kelsey has said that his own queen, Taylor Swift, is mending his broken heart after the Super Bowl trampling. Do you listen to sad music when you're depressed or do you listen to happy music?
Speaker 6: Jason, The only way you can find yourself in the light is to find yourself in the dark.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 6: I listen to music that is very telling of my mood. I just listened to Taylor's music. She has something for everything.
Speaker 1: She does have something for everything. But Travis, tell us what you're listening to?
Speaker 3: When you said that's what we want to know, Yeah, we would have loved the name of a song there.
Speaker 1: Hey, I want the track.
Speaker 3: What do you think it would be listening to? It's not going to be anything from folklore ever more or like deep Tata.
Speaker 1: Could have would have should it? You know, like that's the whole regret thing after the super Bowl or whatever.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think it'll be something basic from nineteen eighty nine or reputation, Like he's probably listening.
Speaker 2: To Delicate because he feels delicate.
Speaker 1: Maybe what Marjorie? Marjorie is very sad. It's about her grandmother who passed away, really sad. Sometimes, you know, I'm singing this at home and I get all choked out and my kids flee the room. I guess she's buddy doing it again. She's doing it, doing it again, She's being an idiot.
Speaker 2: What do you think when I'm feeling sad? Let's if you can guess this what my go to song would be?
Speaker 1: All too well?
Speaker 2: No, not, it's obviously not Taylor.
Speaker 1: Oh god, sorry, I thought it was.
Speaker 2: We were talking about in life.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not interested if it's not Taylor, No, No, I'm a sad song or something for it again?
Speaker 2: No, that's happy. Who else? Do I love?
Speaker 1: Billie Eilish?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: God, that one where you.
Speaker 2: Die everything I want to. I just think about dying.
Speaker 1: What on earth is said in your life? Do you play this if the uber eats orders canceled and you're hungry?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Or if like the uber's taking fourteen minutes instead of four minutes to get.
Speaker 1: To my house, or you want to turn your lamp off and it's just out of reach, and then you just played Billie Eilish and go. It's so sad.
Speaker 3: The steamers run out of order because my house may didn't refill it and then I have to fill it up again.
Speaker 1: You can get a four dollars increase on your bridge.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Relates and jol are up next, and they love a Thursday too because it is quick draw Day.
Speaker 2: And they've got a pretty great guest. Great see it's most wanting.
Speaker 1: The Christy Swan Show is a Nova podcast. For more great comedy shows like this, head to a Nova podcast dot com. Do you