Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne, Melbourn, start your morning the right way.
Speaker 2: Be great.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 4: You're one hundred.
Speaker 3: Well, good morning everybody, welcome you Monday.
Speaker 2: Good morning Melbourne. How are we all?
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody?
Speaker 3: Not bad, not bad? Big weekend, lots of.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it a big weekend?
Speaker 3: Buddy sport, Mothersday and all those sort of shenanigans.
Speaker 2: I went to the Chumpy Pullen Foundation dinner.
Speaker 3: On Saturday night.
Speaker 2: It was great, right, yeah, it was. I bummed into some of your friends there.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: They bought a table.
Speaker 6: They'd been following Alidy Pullan's journey and decided to come.
Speaker 3: Cele'st Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, very glamorous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, whether girls working or just it's.
Speaker 4: A table of ghosts from the park.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was great. It was great, really really good.
Speaker 3: We've shut down his tabh that's goods was Yeah, it was great.
Speaker 2: It was a really nice night.
Speaker 6: Actually at Crown did Elidie speak ALIDI made a beautiful speech.
Speaker 4: Oh she's so impressive, isn't she.
Speaker 3: The amount of calls I had on Friday from people going, oh, I can't believe I would have come in to meet her. My nieces are visiting from Brisbane this week and they're like, if only it could have been last week when Alidi was in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've got to get her in again. She'll be sound asleep now.
Speaker 6: Was her birthday yesterday, so she went on the Foundation dinner to VB birthday party yesterday.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 6: We had Alardy and Mini in on Friday. We'll try and get the min again next time they're in town.
Speaker 3: Speaking of sleep, executive producer The Thumb Brody, what's he done? I had a miss call from him. He went to the Geelong game on Friday night and the Cats on Friday nights.
Speaker 2: The cattery underlights was good? Was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll tell the game finish that ten thirty ten thirty right, because I had a miscall from you at three thirty.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's awesome. Homehouse or some such venue in Geelong.
Speaker 4: Just walking the streets of Geelong at this point.
Speaker 1: Sound chevy walking the streets John, Now, because you're a Port Adelaide supporter and at the the category can get a.
Speaker 4: Little bit you know wild, What was it? What was it like being a Port Adelaide supporter in the adder.
Speaker 1: They didn't love the fact that I was there and I've never seen more signs saying please don't throw your cans on the field or at the players.
Speaker 4: It was unbelievable. Yeah, it's a salient warning. Did you did you abide by the rules?
Speaker 2: Not on this occasion people throwing their cans at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was getting some feedback that I wasn't being appreciated that night.
Speaker 3: You would have been an absolute pest.
Speaker 2: And congratulations to Tom Hawkins, who equaled the most amount of games ever played by Gelong. Later it means next week.
Speaker 6: I've got a feeling he'll be rested this week a week after he'll break the record.
Speaker 3: What's going on at Tiger aheadmate?
Speaker 6: Look, I mean we're definitely we've got some injuries. We've had our glory days. We're going to start rebuilding. Benny Gail has to step down.
Speaker 2: He's off to Tazzy the CEO.
Speaker 6: It's time for change. Give us a few years. We'll be back for years.
Speaker 4: Do you reckon about you being on the board, I mean, like father, like daughter.
Speaker 6: Well, actually I was talking to someone about who wanted to be on the board of a football club recently and they said, you actually have to have been a director of a company for X amount of years before you.
Speaker 4: It's in the constitution.
Speaker 3: Also, I think you have to watch the games.
Speaker 6: I was trying to get well, necessarily, some people are just there's like, you know, team spirit.
Speaker 1: Gotcha story at Lauren's mum to go on the board at Melbourne, and then the joke fell flat because she goes, well, I'm only doing it. If you're doing it, we should run as a ticket.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if you two joined the Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Board, imagine the alcohol bill.
Speaker 3: Forget that.
Speaker 2: Oh good old Lizzie.
Speaker 6: She had a good time with us on Friday at our Mother's Day lunch.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk about that next chase.
Speaker 3: Yes, And then I came home to find out how the school Mother's Day lunch went.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there are a lot of sore heads on Saturday year.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think there was indeed a few stories going around in the group chat as well. Sam Peg and Tom Goiston is going to join us this morning in the first twenty minutes. Really yeah, very This will be the first time Sam's coming to the Nova Studios before seven am.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he used to start at seven. I'm still trying to work out how I get that in my contract.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good luck with that. We've got five thousand bucks up for grabs this morning just for answering one simple question. And after seven we think we have found Melbourne's hottest trade and we are going to introduce you to him this morning here on Nova. Hey, thank you again to Strato for hosting our Mother's Day lunch, our single mother's day lunch on Friday.
Speaker 2: It was great, Oh, very high end food was lovely. My mum Liz came.
Speaker 6: She had an absolute ball, had her in a nover hat at her carrying all the flower decorations.
Speaker 4: Time, good work promo. Do you go raging on the town afterwards?
Speaker 2: Did not?
Speaker 3: Big? Thank you for it. Anthony Klear and Tim Campbell's well.
Speaker 2: They were awesome.
Speaker 6: Now you guys snuck out a bit early, but it was like Mum's gone wild by the end. They're up dancing on the tables, they're on the bar.
Speaker 2: They were great. They were so good, those boys, they're so entertaining.
Speaker 3: I duck out early, so I had to do school pick up because my wife was at the school.
Speaker 4: Mother's day lunch. It happened, that's elusive.
Speaker 3: Well, I came home and it looked like a car yard at our place of all the mom's parking can They obviously got ready at hours and all left together. So I've come home and there's all these cars parked out the front, and I'm like, this is not a good sign. It means the after party could be by here.
Speaker 2: That was your biggest fear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was. So I sent quite a stern text saying, Hey, no after party.
Speaker 2: Right because Mother's Day, it's not your day.
Speaker 4: Somewhere to have fun.
Speaker 2: Let the moms have some fun.
Speaker 3: They had fun. Apparently there was one mum handing out her child's ADHD medication.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's the new thing. I think, yep. ADHD people are into that stuff.
Speaker 3: One mum got a little bit was talking about how she's how do I put this trying a home remedy for skin care? By splashing around?
Speaker 2: You run on a face that I'm sorry, that's not true.
Speaker 3: Some of the chats that were going around.
Speaker 2: That's not true. No one's doing that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, hang on, where on the face that's not true?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that's got another name, but it's not skincare.
Speaker 3: No, apparently skincare. This is some of that. I was getting debriefed by a number of the mums over the weekend that I'd see it like the.
Speaker 2: School that mum woke up on Saturday morning going.
Speaker 4: Oh god, did I actually say?
Speaker 2: Why did I tell that story?
Speaker 3: What about the other mum who's got the ADHD kid. It doesn't have any cablets anymore, Like moms really go loose at.
Speaker 4: These school Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: She didn't.
Speaker 2: She was allowed to bring her friends loose.
Speaker 3: Sent me a text at five point thirty say hey, dar, having a great time, but I think I'm gonna call it soon. And the text was a little bit blurry, like slurry, and I was trying to get the two year old down. I'm like, do not come in at six o'clock and have the two year old see you because they'll be like, you know, let's go. So I was like, hey, babe, you know whatever, somewhere else, just give me a half an hour to get the two year old down. So that was at five thirty, nothing till nine. So she really took that half an hour.
Speaker 6: She's put the text out to see if she gets the leave passed, and she's she can.
Speaker 3: Have the leaf pass go go out till five and then.
Speaker 2: Nine O'clock's a good time to finish lunch.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she rolled in at nine quite quite headed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in a couple of who hosted the after party?
Speaker 3: I don't I think everyone ended up splitting off because by nine o'clock it started getting a bit messy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but were they still at lunch at nine?
Speaker 3: Lunch?
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: Lunch started at eleven thirty?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 1: How the girls do they do like sort of cosmetic parties these days? I'm a girl meet up like coupleware parties? Cosmetic parties?
Speaker 2: Who's doing that?
Speaker 6: My sisters used to hold stroking your face? That's also not how you put cosmetics on. You're patching yourself from the head.
Speaker 3: Who Snaffle? Well, get what you're going on here?
Speaker 2: Hello Snaffle?
Speaker 4: I haven't heard about We just got.
Speaker 6: A snaffle at he's had a cosmetics company.
Speaker 2: What just happened?
Speaker 3: Something played off one of the computers Monday?
Speaker 2: We got gremlins in the system again.
Speaker 3: Right, we're clear, We're back, We're back.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Have you guys heard about Snaffley coming up?
Speaker 7: Our next two guests work together so much they've started to bicker like a married couple.
Speaker 8: Before this show started, he had long flowing locks and was a sexual dynamo.
Speaker 5: Look at you, Look at you now.
Speaker 4: We actually only invited one of these guests.
Speaker 1: The other one just woke up and drove hair out of habit this morning.
Speaker 9: Apparently they used to work hair or something.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Please welcome to the studio halftime guys, Good morning.
Speaker 7: That's the correct billing.
Speaker 9: Thank you very much.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Laura Clint. Okay, sorry, I'm to bring more energy.
Speaker 3: Is that right? Well, like I was saying, you're off the air, and we spoke about it early this morning, this is very unlikely to be on over pre seven because that was your deal back in the day, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: He used to do seven till night.
Speaker 2: I'm going to need to get some details on how you wrangled that.
Speaker 7: It was known as the Mick Malloy clause. Mix started and breakfast radio years ago. I think mix showed up at about five to nine, and ever since, anyone who's had any leverage has put that into their radio.
Speaker 8: Jay's Monday to Thursday was the key.
Speaker 5: That was.
Speaker 8: The one where Mick goes on mate, you just you know, that's just let's be on the payoff.
Speaker 3: Fridays and fun. We treat Thursdays like a Friday around here, So fridaydays.
Speaker 8: The miss Friday because it would be naturally everyone's happy.
Speaker 3: Monday's the day you want off.
Speaker 2: Our shows are loose on a Friday.
Speaker 8: I took enough Mondays off to.
Speaker 6: Guys, congrats you're coming into the twelfth season and have you been paying attention?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of seasons.
Speaker 4: That's a long time for Channel ten Channel ten. In fact, the shows still sound.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we already shot it.
Speaker 7: Ourse ten looking is more the all the question we should be asking. But yeah, mind you, that's slight false credit because the first season or two of Have You Been Was was pretty short, half hour shows on a Sunday afternoon.
Speaker 9: We became members.
Speaker 7: What was our leading.
Speaker 8: Sam one time? The first date episode, the leading was a David Attenborough documentary watch that well, well a lot of more people did.
Speaker 4: They turned off when when I appeared?
Speaker 8: Yeah, when Tommy came on and then we saw it there was the last. One time there was a last The last scene of an Attenborough docco was an ant pushing a dung dung hill dung up the place of dunk.
Speaker 9: Upper hill.
Speaker 8: And I think either Santa or Tom pointed out that that was kind of a metaphor.
Speaker 4: For our.
Speaker 9: That was our leading We were on.
Speaker 8: Half an hour.
Speaker 2: Well you're against postcards.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, head on the big guns, all the hard.
Speaker 2: Hitting shows, Sunday Sunday. I doubt it.
Speaker 8: You would have back then part.
Speaker 7: Of season one from these Foundation member, what have you done them all?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Absolutely? What would you think that I came in?
Speaker 3: You rocked up half the time when you're.
Speaker 2: On over so it wasn't what do you think you needed Fridays off radio? He was exhausted.
Speaker 8: There's a couple of segments sometimes in the first seg of this show on be quiet, warm, warming indoor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then after the break you're wearing a totally different outfit in you know.
Speaker 8: We're happy to talk about ourselves, but how are you guys going, you know, and then you're building and the new job.
Speaker 2: And we're so happy. Actually, never been.
Speaker 4: An upgrade, getting upgraded on a plane.
Speaker 2: Everything works, everything works, everything works.
Speaker 3: I describe it as going from working for Saddam to mother Terreasa.
Speaker 9: That's nice, but you're still not getting paid.
Speaker 3: That's an understatement. Hey, who's appearing on the show.
Speaker 4: It's not well, say myself, I gather that that's not enough.
Speaker 8: That's not enough time.
Speaker 4: Who else we'll get?
Speaker 7: Aaron Chan's flowing in from New York the paper that Aaron Chan, We'll got them Holland.
Speaker 4: Lauren doesn't know who he is.
Speaker 8: Any very very funny man.
Speaker 4: She got the glasses on the big glasses.
Speaker 2: I think fisk.
Speaker 7: He won the People's Choice at the Comedy Festival like that, that's the that's the real award.
Speaker 4: You sell out, you sell the most tickets.
Speaker 8: It was Aaron and myself, Emma Holland. And who's the special guest?
Speaker 7: Our special guest is winner of the Jungle show, Sky Wheatley, who.
Speaker 6: A lot of people over on that show though she influence what is she millions of followers, I think, and I think everyone thought she was just some ditzy girl, but she actually was really sweet.
Speaker 7: On that well, Lauren, I I looked her up and that's not weird. And there's a photo on TikTok of her standing next to a step ladder holding a power tool.
Speaker 4: I was one over.
Speaker 9: Get her on, move on?
Speaker 2: How do you decide who gets a run on the show? Though?
Speaker 9: I like to speak to them personally and have.
Speaker 8: A little bit of a chat.
Speaker 3: This research Samson Tom beyond TikTok.
Speaker 2: No, you should not be on your own TikTok.
Speaker 4: It's run for me.
Speaker 3: Do you not know how to long?
Speaker 9: Thumbs are too big?
Speaker 8: That's genuine power. If you don't even, you're not even. Someone manages your social media an assistant.
Speaker 2: Well, what are you posting on your talk?
Speaker 9: You know done?
Speaker 7: I'm going to do, Laura, I'm going to do one of those ones. It's called get ready with.
Speaker 2: And you show you fit, it's called a fit chest.
Speaker 3: Just be careful. Remember it was that Darryl Braithwaitely posted a photo of himself on the tour last.
Speaker 2: Ye remember that the selfie deting.
Speaker 8: I missed it, by the way, Look what.
Speaker 2: I'm missing out on selfie?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 3: Look have you been paying attention? Guys? Could grats twelfth season? That is massive A premiere tonight eight ten and ten. Play Let's thanks.
Speaker 4: For coming in great to see.
Speaker 3: Ripping Day yesterday a good weather for a little Mother's Day picnic?
Speaker 2: Yes, what did did you have a picnic for Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: No? We decided to for the table of chairs. We did.
Speaker 6: I did a breakfast, lunch or dinner. Because there's many sittings for Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: I was in under the cover of darkness, waiting for Hampton Bakery to open. I get croissans and little pastries.
Speaker 2: I did breakfast, breakfast in bed.
Speaker 3: No, she wanted to get out of bed, thank god, because croissants make quite a messy fine. That's a lot of cry like Yeah.
Speaker 6: On Saturday, Paul went to the gym early and came home with a coffee and across I'm going to have this in bed, watch Clint on the Today Show. Well, it looks like a crossant had been massive in my white sheets by the time.
Speaker 3: Croissan is an idea, no for bed or no for the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 6: But Mother's Day it is a beautiful, hectic day. We did the two o'clock late lunch early dinner set up great Mum hosted it. She was insistent she wanted to do it at her house. We hadn't done like a big lunch at Mum's house for a while, so we were like, no problem, we'll all bring I did desserts.
Speaker 4: I'll bring a plate.
Speaker 2: You got the cheesecake and it wasn't really bring a plate.
Speaker 6: Funny you say that, isn't the queens Some thing, paulgos we should go to the cheesecake shit, it is no.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to the cheesecake shop.
Speaker 3: What you can get half cheese?
Speaker 2: What do you mean? You can get half?
Speaker 3: You don't have to buy the whole cheesecake. You can just buy her half. They take it out in the back chain.
Speaker 4: Can you get a half half?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can get a.
Speaker 2: Quarter because you get four quarters put into one.
Speaker 10: Hole like a quarter of caramel variations. You can It's solid from the pretty sure. I'm not speaking on behalf. I'm not a ambassador or anything, but I'm pretty sure you can buy just do cheesecakes that in months months?
Speaker 4: What hell?
Speaker 3: Maybe a pav. I think they did tell them. I think they're doing smash cakes. I heard their name to smash cakes.
Speaker 2: Oh, we get the hammer and the lollies are inside. I didn't even know the cheesecake shops will exist.
Speaker 6: Must be huge in Queensland because the two Queenslanders in my life both suggested cheesecake shop. We must go, We must go, must so we didn't go to the cheesecake shop. But we had the two o'clock lunch and I thought, okay, I'll get up in the morning, not super early. It was like ten o'clock peak time to go to the forest to get the flowers.
Speaker 2: And now I'm lucky enough.
Speaker 6: I've got my mum, I've got my grandma as well, my beautiful Nana Margaret ten poly Sunday.
Speaker 3: Please tell me you pre ordered.
Speaker 1: That's that's like, that's for those I've forgotten Mother's Day living.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you.
Speaker 6: Turns out everyone in my suburb was there at ten o'clock. So I wanted to get something for my grandmother shout out Nana Mark, who has just become a great grandma, because my sister in law and brother have just had a baby. So it was STEP's first Mother's Day orso I wanted to get her some flowers.
Speaker 4: My mom magnificent.
Speaker 3: Younger than me.
Speaker 6: Yeah she does, and that's saying something. And so so I wanted to get four bunches of flowers. So I'm there and I'm like picking out they weren't made bunches. I was like, oh, I put some roses with this and with.
Speaker 3: That make up at on Mother's Day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they are a florist, that's what they're there for.
Speaker 6: And I wanted to buy some from my auntie. But of course my aunties couldn't be bigger than my mum's, or mum would have been filthy.
Speaker 2: She birthed me. They had to be bigger. So I'm there, and so I'm there, I'm picked out all the flowers.
Speaker 6: I've paid for them, and I'm standing there with this lady who's making the boat.
Speaker 3: You hearing a buzz.
Speaker 4: I'm hearing a buzz with bees from the bouquet.
Speaker 3: Now we're back, We're back.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 6: Anyway, the poor girls sating there wrapping. She looks at me with like glassy eyes and I said, to you, okay, and she said, oh, I'm sorry, I'm a bit slow.
Speaker 2: It's my first.
Speaker 4: Day at a florist on mother's Mother's Day, super.
Speaker 3: Bowl day before.
Speaker 2: The poor girl was in a flap and I was like, JOm, when I jump in and help. I could wrap it, I could I could rap.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You know she's got the thing. She's trying to pull the sparks off the.
Speaker 4: So what was her job? She was? So she did?
Speaker 3: She a microphone? Can you bump your mic just give it a hit, give it a hit there, okay, don't touch it. So can we get a technician.
Speaker 2: Please, I can't hear anything.
Speaker 3: She was.
Speaker 1: She was putting the plastic bag and the rubber band around the base of the flowersssue paper.
Speaker 3: She should have been on the register own she she should have been on the register first day.
Speaker 6: Would you do that to someone? She was a kid, she was like eighteen or oh. I was like, you're doing You're doing great, sweetie.
Speaker 3: Was she wearing the I'm training badge?
Speaker 6: So the apron I just fell for her because there were three wrappers and two of them were just flying through them and this poor girl was just, oh, yeah, on.
Speaker 3: A training badge's rock bottom?
Speaker 2: Would you do that?
Speaker 3: No, No, it's great. Or she should have just been on the register and it would have been like Debbie eighty dollars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's your machine. Did she attach the little sachet of the salt.
Speaker 2: No, she was shoving him in paper and throwing him out.
Speaker 3: You've got to have the sashi works.
Speaker 2: I say you should put sugar.
Speaker 4: In the bottom, not the sachet.
Speaker 2: All the sashet.
Speaker 3: Remember to cut the stem on an angle on. Oh yeah, every day, my bloody hell are working.
Speaker 4: For what's first day?
Speaker 9: For her?
Speaker 4: Shock up, that's a baptism afire.
Speaker 2: Shocker. That's got to be the worst first day I have ever heard.
Speaker 6: But Melbourne, I want to know what happened on your first day at work? Thirteen twenty four to ten? How bad was it? What happened?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Whatever, industry?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe I got stuck in the car parking you remember, that's right, drove my.
Speaker 6: Current and I hit the roof and got wedged in the car park on my first day.
Speaker 3: Maybe on the job site an apprentice absolutely butchers something on the first day thirteen twenty four. In return, I got six bottles of wine from Zonzo Estate. You can enjoy a perfect drop from the heart of the Yarra Valley thirteen twenty four ten. How bad was your first day at work? Melbourne?
Speaker 2: Give us call what happened?
Speaker 6: Because on Mother's Day yesterday there was a poor girl at my flores trying to wrap everyone's flowers and it.
Speaker 2: Was her first unfair day. There were people lined up and down the sho's.
Speaker 4: Not going to get any better work experience. No, that's all pretty good.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she quit? Sandra and Doreen student nursing goes wrong? What happened with you?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hi Sandra?
Speaker 5: Hello, Well it was my.
Speaker 12: First day of student nurse. I'm talking a very long time ago, and I was all of eighteen, and my first pat of the day was to wash a resident shower her gott to less stuff, organized her clothes, her bra and everything got through the shower okay, with support from the senior nurse. And then I went to path for her bra to help her put her bra on, and her prosthetic breast fell into the toilet.
Speaker 2: Her prosthetic rest fell into the toilet.
Speaker 12: I didn't even know what it was at the time.
Speaker 2: Is it not in the bra?
Speaker 12: It was touching like she.
Speaker 2: Packed it away.
Speaker 12: No, salvangile, hilarious.
Speaker 2: She thought it was hilarious.
Speaker 12: She thought it was hilarious. I was mortified, a mortified. I thought that was the end of my career at that point.
Speaker 2: That also, fishing anything out of a toilet is just.
Speaker 4: Like it was salvagible. You could salvage the breast, but you just give me tried.
Speaker 12: It off and popped it back in for the day.
Speaker 3: Let's give it a shake.
Speaker 6: As a nurse, anything prosthetic falling off on your first day would be a rat.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 2: Then from carrying. You're an apprentice carpenter. What happened.
Speaker 13: Was my first day and my bost make the wall and he thought he put me on the drop store. I needed to drop it down, and so we had a production line going with all his timber through and one of them missed the guy and went off at the table.
Speaker 3: I've had a.
Speaker 13: Reflex grabbed it and it had more weightless. I take my hand up into.
Speaker 3: The blade.
Speaker 4: On your first day, my first day, So nice trip of emergency.
Speaker 3: You still got the thumb thumbs up.
Speaker 14: If you did a good job showing it all that good.
Speaker 13: So just a nice.
Speaker 2: And did they ever let you live it down?
Speaker 13: It was like it was just me and my boss that day.
Speaker 3: And but yes it was very.
Speaker 14: Paperble the next few months.
Speaker 2: Having to go to emergency on your first day.
Speaker 6: It works embarrassing because you'd be like, non fine, I'm fine, not not fine, you're.
Speaker 3: Bleeding out mate. I don't think you're going to be here tomorrow. Chuzzy in Bentley, This the juzzy Jusey the po truck driver.
Speaker 14: Yes that is crash guys, we're good.
Speaker 10: Use morning, Oh god, this this story is going to be here a fair What have you got first juzzy.
Speaker 14: So obviously you guys know that I've done septic and my very first host lips on me, and I got covered head to toe in septic.
Speaker 3: Flicked are like you know with the gardener garden is when you turn it on and then it clicks around like a like an out.
Speaker 2: Of control snake, but out of a septic tank.
Speaker 3: So you pulled it out of the septic tank. And then I was pumping.
Speaker 9: And actually split split.
Speaker 14: Yeah, when you're pumping out of you.
Speaker 2: Know, oh no liquid, No, and you will just covered in human faces?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that a did you quit?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I stayed there, Like, what.
Speaker 9: Do you mean?
Speaker 4: No? You didn't stay there on the job that day? Did you?
Speaker 9: What did you do?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 4: You can't get.
Speaker 14: No, I drove home and had a knife long shower.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can't get back in the truck.
Speaker 4: Yes you can.
Speaker 3: You're covered and chip. It's all good.
Speaker 4: No, it's not all good driving with the windows down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't even go in your own shower. That's a hose down.
Speaker 3: You know what you put on a panche before you sit on the interior.
Speaker 2: No, I've all kinds, you know what I know.
Speaker 1: I've shaken Judy's hand as well, which means I've shaken a hand of ship.
Speaker 3: You've got poo hand hand Daniel and Lank Warren. You're on the air with jas Lauren and poo Hans.
Speaker 15: What happened on your first day wasn't actually someone I was there at the time, but so what happened was we have a tilt trailer, so you take something off, the trailer tilts up, put something back on, the trailer goes flat.
Speaker 5: So his first day he puts something on the trailer. Yep, yep, someone had their hand on the trailer. Fingers. She does. She look on her face when she realized that something was wrong. She looked at me. I looked at her. I'm like, what's going on. She puts her hand up. No fingers.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: No yet. Well, not all of them, but tipped. And he was so oblivious because he had his back to us, and he's like, what's going on? And it was chaotic.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. He chopped off his colleagues fingers, all of them on the first day.
Speaker 3: Pretending I don't know if you heard'st at least don't got fingers.
Speaker 6: Oh no, you'd leave I'd leave, not just the job, but probably the country come back if I had done that.
Speaker 3: Like do you keep him on?
Speaker 5: He became the bop.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, Good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you all doing?
Speaker 2: I'm great?
Speaker 3: Out of curiosity, did you say to the cab driver, may I have your seat cover and turn it into a jump on me? You're rocking the fleece.
Speaker 4: It's really warm and fleet.
Speaker 3: Today is not the day. You don't need it.
Speaker 4: This morning getting out of bed, it was a bit chilly.
Speaker 2: Mondays are always hard, aren't they?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 3: Can I ask? Am I missing something?
Speaker 16: The Arriva Verio Estralla sarrohais Astrallas.
Speaker 4: The main cup brand auror Astralla's that's the.
Speaker 1: One that is now this ittacular light show Aurora, Australas.
Speaker 2: I missed it, so.
Speaker 3: What was it going? Someone hung fairy lights? What if I missed?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 2: Was like that.
Speaker 4: It's like a cool scope of color in the sky.
Speaker 2: It's like the Northern lights. People travel to see traves'm all over the world.
Speaker 3: It was over Melbourne on the weekend.
Speaker 2: Well, I had no idea.
Speaker 4: The southern lights. Yeah, and those in the northern Hemisphere got the Northern lights.
Speaker 2: What are you making that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't know. Look at him what he's doing that. He's doing that funny little look he does when he reads the news where he's not really sure.
Speaker 4: He's eyen. It's on the auto cue.
Speaker 2: Did you see it?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 3: I had no idea what everyone was talking about.
Speaker 4: What about Instagram? Everyone?
Speaker 2: But did everybody know? How come we didn't know.
Speaker 4: Because we're not stargazers. People people telescopes freak me out. Yeah, well if you're not using them to look at the stars.
Speaker 3: Sure, Like I've had I've had numerous airbas, numerous airbnbs. We've checked in it on the Gold Coast and there'll be a telescope in the corner of the room and I'm like, well, someone's using that to into other hotels. So did you coming up this hour?
Speaker 4: What do you see now?
Speaker 3: It was quite boring. Actually, it was a bit of a letdown. No one was putting our show. Yeah, so we didn't miss much? Or is this like a once in a lifetime event.
Speaker 2: Southern Light Show was visible from backyards in Melbourne and it was in full force because of a geomagnetic storm activity.
Speaker 3: Magnetic storm activity.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting all my life for this sumone, right.
Speaker 4: It happens. The last time it happened was two decades ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, very very rare. I'll get in the next one.
Speaker 6: It's the strongest guys we've seen in Australia for over twenty years.
Speaker 3: Right, that's what he just said. Hey, coming up, Mason Cox is going to be joining us.
Speaker 4: What's two decades.
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 6: But you've come in here with half of the information. So I'm now on news dot com to get very realized you're a terrible news breaker.
Speaker 3: Coming up, Mason Cox is going to join us. What a win for the pies on the weekend. And seriously, North Melbourne should you bother.
Speaker 4: Just she's there in trouble, aren't they?
Speaker 3: Tiger Land North Melbourne. There's a few clubs that are in hostel winless the poor. Yeah, not going very well. We're going to be talking footy a little bit later on and Albow did you see he was in the dressing room after the match?
Speaker 2: Does he back for the hall? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe so. Well we're going to be diving into that. But coming up next loss, do you want to tell Melbourne who we're about to meet.
Speaker 2: We're thinking he might be Melbourne's most charismatic handsome trading.
Speaker 3: Oh years, and he joins us next you're on the air with Jason. Lauren Clint's here from the newsroom as well, and was we were out and about around Melbourne the other week.
Speaker 6: We've been meeting people right across Melbourne, which was so fun. And thank you to everyone who came and said hello over the last couple of.
Speaker 3: Weeks, including one very specific person. Let me just play a replay of what you said the other day. Actually should see it when we're out doing and say hey for ten k oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Trady will come along. And I think it was a handsome trading. Yet yesterday it was from what actually Lauren text.
Speaker 3: Read out the text.
Speaker 9: Click.
Speaker 4: Lauren screenshot it and sent it to me last night.
Speaker 3: What did she say? What were the words accompanying the photo there?
Speaker 4: Click? If Paul screws me over, I'm off to Paknam.
Speaker 2: Well guess what, Lauren, don't do it.
Speaker 4: Packing them's come to us.
Speaker 2: No, the handsome trading, He's.
Speaker 3: Welcome in the studio. Handsome trading. Jackson checked the headphones on Morning.
Speaker 6: Jack Morning Jackson. I'm so sorry about these two.
Speaker 9: No, No, it was actually quite enjoyful.
Speaker 17: Actually, like, yeah, I was working in the morning and then I pulled out my phone and I got the what was it? The Instagram message? And I was like, slid, No, I'm still waiting. Actually I'm pretty flat, Like I didn't get a line. I didn't like the story, he didn't like anything.
Speaker 4: So I slid into his dams.
Speaker 9: I screamed, clean followed me, so Clint, Yeah, Clint's got my back. Thanks Jase.
Speaker 17: I was taking it that you went really an Instagram kind of person, you know, I thought.
Speaker 2: So, but I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm engaged, and I probably I shouldn't reply to this message.
Speaker 9: No, that's fair enough. I did understand that, but I got I got.
Speaker 6: I got very flattered, and then I got flustered, and then I panicked, you and me both.
Speaker 4: What do you think of Jackson in the flesh?
Speaker 9: I've met Jackson in the flesh.
Speaker 4: Flesh now I'm sure to seek more flesh. He's got the quads out.
Speaker 9: I was going to say, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 17: I was going to say last week when we charted, I was saying everything I liked about you. I thought maybe today we could could do a bit of back and forth.
Speaker 3: You know what a wonderful suggestion.
Speaker 17: But before we do that, I just wanted to say I did actually get you something? Was I come up just because you did like the photo you know so much?
Speaker 3: I thought I got to t tell her what is before we walk away from the So it's actually the photo of us from that day, and I've actually accompanied a block of chocolate as well.
Speaker 16: That okay, and let go of good to and Jackson, where do you think she should put that photo for?
Speaker 17: I was suggesting that that one goes on the bedside table next to the one with Paul.
Speaker 9: We'll go in front.
Speaker 4: Well, Jason was.
Speaker 17: Very close to getting cropped out, but I thought it might be a bit strange if I cropped him out.
Speaker 2: So okay, we can put something over Jason's face.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 4: Hey Jackson, you've been to the gym today?
Speaker 17: Bruh, No, I'm not the one and made it. No no, no, am looking good? Thank you, thank you, so you.
Speaker 6: Jackson's very fit, and so now I feel like I should stand and get my account.
Speaker 3: Special day today, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's my birthday today. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Twenty five five today.
Speaker 3: A cake that Lauren can jump out of.
Speaker 2: Embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I like, bring the shelves for Tis. Tell her we're going to need a couple of months.
Speaker 17: Well, closes down the road, isn't it. Let's let's stuck down there quickly get if your birthday can.
Speaker 4: Buy Jackson something wet?
Speaker 6: How much do we love Jackson? I didn't know it was your birthday, and I didn't know you were coming in today.
Speaker 3: We have bought Jackson in for a reason.
Speaker 2: And look, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: We've got to go to a song when we come back from the break.
Speaker 2: Oh this is great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, this is this is exciting Jackson's.
Speaker 2: Is my idea?
Speaker 3: Jackson?
Speaker 2: So you can thank me later.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be thanked?
Speaker 4: Paul's called it off? Two are getting married?
Speaker 2: Paul called it off?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: Did comment on the Instagram?
Speaker 9: Yeah I did reply to that. I don't think he's seen it though.
Speaker 3: So what did you say?
Speaker 9: I said I'd come pick her up tomorrow afterword?
Speaker 2: Okay, I am not a toy.
Speaker 9: No, she's a beautiful woman.
Speaker 3: Jackson.
Speaker 2: You can stay around as long as you like.
Speaker 3: What about us? You two can don't finish that sentence?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want it has.
Speaker 3: Gone twenty one past seven. We are on the air with Jackson Melbourne's Hottest Trading and we're going to take quick break. But on the other side of this, Jackson, we have a question for you, which I think is going to excite a lot of people in Melbourne. We're on the air with Jackson Melbourne's Hottest Trade. Now we are yet to post a photo of Melbourne's Hottest Trading on our socials. We will do that soon.
Speaker 2: Are you happy for us to call.
Speaker 9: You whatever you want.
Speaker 3: About us?
Speaker 2: Jack stop it? I love Jackson. We know it's definitely mutual and not engage.
Speaker 17: That's the thing I was going to say to me, Bro, I've got a thirty four year old thirty five.
Speaker 3: Year old brother, so.
Speaker 17: Those roles, if those were first, I reckon we could add a chance.
Speaker 2: But is he does he look like you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 17: I'm probably I've got there, you know, I'm probably just out of the family. Yeah, but he has a lovely out of the three great personality.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: The reason we got Jackson in is unfortunately Lauren is engaged.
Speaker 2: Is unfortunate and today now that Jackson is.
Speaker 3: Happy, so unfortunately I'm very happy on the market.
Speaker 9: Was a great guy, great guy.
Speaker 3: You've never met, fantastic, But it does mean our hot Trading is single and available.
Speaker 2: Are you telling me Trady wants a lady?
Speaker 3: Trady wants a lady? Well, Jackson the trade? Do you want a lady.
Speaker 15: Doing?
Speaker 3: Trady wants a lady?
Speaker 2: You guil? Friend?
Speaker 17: I was going to say, I didn't finish. How old are we going? What's what's the age cut off for entries? Have you got an age cut off for entries?
Speaker 2: Or is it finding guilt?
Speaker 3: You're all nervousing of the nursing home listenings, Like, finally a promotion.
Speaker 4: I can end it.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna get a grand sounded sort out of a computer though.
Speaker 6: Oh I was trying to be cool and shorten the term girlfriends like.
Speaker 17: Definitely, definitely good morning, shady parts, very good morning.
Speaker 3: It is click.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Jackson likes an older woman. You never know?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know about that old yeah. Right, So here's the goat. If you would like to get to know Jackson our hot trading, would you be able to do a description for people listening in their cars? Right?
Speaker 6: Describe Jackson twenty five Trady.
Speaker 2: I'm trying not to feel like an athlete fit. I would say, can we see the rick?
Speaker 3: Can we.
Speaker 9: I'm not a piece of meat, James, have you know?
Speaker 4: I am a human being?
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 4: Maybe I just want to look on the under the bomb.
Speaker 9: Okay, let's warm up a little maybe later.
Speaker 6: Dark hair like chocolate brown hair, dark eyes, beautiful tan, some tag, it's got some some artwork on the limb, a.
Speaker 4: Bit of is that a sleeve?
Speaker 2: Just the foreign four lovely skin. Skin looks like he'd never miss leg day.
Speaker 4: Thank you, gigantic quads.
Speaker 3: I would say, confident yet approachable.
Speaker 2: Yes, funny, you're funny, thank you. My day's funny. Haha, not funny, weird.
Speaker 1: It seems to be well manicured as well, and I had had a bit of a spruce up last night.
Speaker 17: Hygiene like it'd be. I'd like to think I'm pretty clean. You know, I shower at least twice a day.
Speaker 4: You're a trimmer of choice, of.
Speaker 17: Choice at the moment, at the moment, so I normally duck into coles in the female razor section, you know, the old five blade real sensitive ones because I get you, know ingrowin.
Speaker 9: Hairs and stuff after a shave.
Speaker 2: Sensitive yeah, so I go the old I can.
Speaker 9: Tell you the brand, but it's like pink or green.
Speaker 3: See confident, happy to go into the women's section and get the raisers and stuff I love from right.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes he is a catch. He is a solid ten out of ten tradey got a job.
Speaker 3: What about hobbies?
Speaker 4: Hobbies?
Speaker 17: Well, obviously I enjoy going to the gym in my spare time. Used to play football. You played in the EFL, did you?
Speaker 4: I did? Yes?
Speaker 9: Did you play for the East beld Rams.
Speaker 4: That's a strong club.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, not too bad.
Speaker 17: I was playing ones, you know, played a few games when I was sixteen in the ones, and then you know, went back down to development as the as the body sort of matured a little bit more, and then yeah, I got myself back in the side and sort of started playing pretty consistent footy.
Speaker 8: So there you go.
Speaker 9: Pretty good.
Speaker 6: So I'm just seeing the notes they'd let me. To reference fashion style, I would say like, well dressed. I admittedly I've only seen you in jim gear and not trading it, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 17: When your mate said this morning, he's like, is that what you're wearing? And I said, yeah, why, and he's like you're not going to put on jeans or jean shorts. I was like, oh you should see jays stresses. Oh, you're right, it's true.
Speaker 2: Well have you got a T shirt on onto your hoodie today?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 6: No, he's raw dogging it. He wears a hoodie with no tell that ain't it?
Speaker 2: You could do?
Speaker 9: You show me yours and I'll show you on.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't be careful what you wish for.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what.
Speaker 4: Else do you like doing outside of going to the gym and plague footy?
Speaker 17: I don't know really, like ever since I moved out to Drew and it's very much just work. You know, you're you're driving forty minutes out to work in the morning, so you leave carpentry chippy.
Speaker 4: He could build the dream home. I could, Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tick tick. I'll just get my little list.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let me set the scene. He's a treator.
Speaker 2: It wasn't read Jason Lawrence Trading was a lady.
Speaker 3: The tread is he is, indeed, and he is on the air with us this morning, Jackson Melbourne's hottest trading.
Speaker 6: All right, now, I did say, let's find you a guilt and what I meant like, I meant like a short, cute version of a girlfriend. That's what I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: We've got a guilt, all true. We might take that call in a second, but'll gil thirteen twenty US for thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you would like to date Melbourne's hottest trading Cove. I'm gonna say this, but thirteen twenty four ten is our number if you want to date Melbourne's hottest trading. He's a treator.
Speaker 2: He was at Red Jason Lawrence Trading. Wells a lady.
Speaker 3: The trading is sure.
Speaker 4: He's also got a name.
Speaker 3: He's twenty five year old Jackson.
Speaker 2: He fine's young, isn't it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But he's an old song.
Speaker 2: I agree, you know what you say. People are old souls a lot, but on this one not always.
Speaker 3: Clint's quite immature.
Speaker 6: It's actually his birthday today, it is Jackson. Anyway, he's been in the studio this morning.
Speaker 2: He's lovely.
Speaker 3: We should have heard of Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 6: You did ask for a giant cake, and thankfully the producer said they couldn't whip one up in time for me to John paddof.
Speaker 3: You should have done the Marilyn Monroe like.
Speaker 2: That, mister Prayer, I would have been better than mal Wow, got.
Speaker 3: Some cool I know, haven't we Let's go to the phones now. I will point out we haven't released his photo yet, so you're just running off Lauren's.
Speaker 2: Descript Well, no, but you heard from him before. We've been talking to him a morning plenty of What are the kids saying? Riz charism?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Can I throw out the first one? Here we go. Let's take Ashley from Wallen.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Ash, morning, Ash, Good morning guys.
Speaker 11: Love the show by the way, you Ash.
Speaker 4: Do you love our trading as well?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, tell us about yourself.
Speaker 11: So I'm a scientist, I work in Resa. I guess hobbies wise. I enjoyed going to the gym, tick, hiking outdoors with friends?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 3: And so you heard No, sorry, we've got a negative. She's a Bombers fan. Is that right?
Speaker 4: That's all right?
Speaker 2: Now, that's good, that's good. And actually you heard us talking to Jackson before. What did you think? What do you like about him?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 11: You seems really well spoken, seems like a nice guy family. Yeah, oh I didn't hear that bit. I'm probably called into early.
Speaker 3: You know what, like.
Speaker 2: Good people.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, the dating apps. Everyone seems to be starting to turn on as well, you know what I mean, Like everyone hit them hard for a few years and then they're realizing, oh, you know what, I want to get back to, like meeting someone at the bar and things like that. Actually tried. Yeah, if you tried the dating apps didn't work for you, I did.
Speaker 11: And I quickly deleted.
Speaker 3: Then yeah, right, okay, that's the common thread. All right, let's take more. Thirteen twenty fourteen. If you want to date Melbourne Titus Trading Megan in CRANBERRN morning Morning.
Speaker 17: How are you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good? I believe you want to date Jackson the hot Trading.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he sounds not too bad to be honest.
Speaker 3: And you're in fitness yourself, like.
Speaker 11: BSI my go to the gym and I also do pole fitness.
Speaker 3: Do what pole fitness?
Speaker 2: Fitness?
Speaker 5: So pole dancing, but not in the you know, provocative way.
Speaker 3: Not big on his big hens party events, aren't they?
Speaker 2: Yes, can be. You've got to be so strong to do that. I could leave my own body weight the same. Imagine me trying to hold my body weight hang off a pole.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't be cure. No, you couldn't do it. You could do it, could I could see you doing pole fitness.
Speaker 5: If you hold if he's got good when you're able to hang down and hold on to it.
Speaker 2: If you've got good thighs, you can do it.
Speaker 3: So what Peter Hitch does?
Speaker 2: No, he does like training?
Speaker 3: He does?
Speaker 2: Yes, right, Hitch is not doing pole rights checking? Maybe I don't know?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right? And what was it about? Jackson caught your attention just the way that he spoke.
Speaker 11: He's very clean, proper and yeah, it sounds a bit easy on the iron.
Speaker 5: Lauren's descriptions are extremely good.
Speaker 6: An he smells too that chickens need to know. No one wants to stink first. You gotta smell good.
Speaker 3: Hey, as we keep taking courts there twenty four ten, the phone lines have absolutely lit up.
Speaker 6: Now I think we've got a problem here because Jace, when Jackson was here, I had a slip of the tongue.
Speaker 3: You did. Indeed, you said, let's find him a guilf let's go to the phones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a gil this is your turn, Lauren.
Speaker 2: Philip he good morning, Good morning, Lauren. How are you do you have grandchildren Philippa.
Speaker 5: I do have grandchildren at SI five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what decade of your life are you in, Philippa, I'm in my sixties. Yeah, it's this any single?
Speaker 3: How do you any feel about twenty five year old there?
Speaker 2: Philippa, Oh wonderful.
Speaker 5: I've got children much older than that.
Speaker 6: Are you looking to adopt another child or to find a fella?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 5: Well, I'm a widow, so you know I'm looking for another fella.
Speaker 3: If this worked out with Melbourne's hottest trade, then technically your kids, who are like ten years older than Jackson.
Speaker 2: Step down.
Speaker 3: He'll be stepdat and daddy Jackson. Wouldn't that make for fun?
Speaker 5: We could go on Spring?
Speaker 11: Refie was still.
Speaker 2: On on Spring. Your stepfathers is younger than me, and I can't hope when he asked me to call him dad. He's got to own Jerry episode.
Speaker 1: What do you tell us about yourself? What do you sort of do? What's the hobbies have you got?
Speaker 5: Well at the moment, I'm not doing much because I've just had my hip replasure.
Speaker 2: That's sexy.
Speaker 4: Have you got a senior car that means she's good to go?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? You guys go to the movies. It'll be one child in one scene. It'll be a plenty of cheap day out.
Speaker 2: I love Philip, Are you hate ye?
Speaker 18: I'm I'm an emergency teacher.
Speaker 14: Oh, I'm barras for Carlton.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, which is a positive, of.
Speaker 2: Course, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I wish they'd stopped giving me heart attacks.
Speaker 2: Your age.
Speaker 6: You knows I could drop off the your teeth intact, all my teeth.
Speaker 3: In cat and Philip, we're only sixty two.
Speaker 2: Sixty fifty.
Speaker 3: Philippa, where would you say is your ideal date? Where would you like Jackson to take you?
Speaker 12: Oh, for a.
Speaker 5: Nice dinner at movies?
Speaker 3: Yeah, four thirty seed or.
Speaker 5: No, I'm quite happy to go to the ape thirty or even nine thirty? Whoa, Philip, par and I never go to bed before twelve?
Speaker 2: And Philippa, would you consider yourself a guilf Oh?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: Get it clean? Get it?
Speaker 3: Can we send Philip on one of the dates, a date within Philippa?
Speaker 2: Of course, that's what she's calling for her haircut.
Speaker 3: You know what a guilp is. Don't answer that. Don't answer that question.
Speaker 2: She knows had a hip done for the occasion.
Speaker 3: She might get the other one done in a word, all right, Melbourn's trady. His name's Jackson. We are going to get to know him a little bit better tomorrow. You know what. We need to chat with his family and friends.
Speaker 2: Too, what to see if they're okay with guilty or just to get the dirt bit of both guys.
Speaker 4: I want to take you to Lon Cestern. Hawthorn versus and.
Speaker 1: Killed her at the weekend, a big game both clubs needed to win, but they had some VIPs in the crowd, one of which was a Hawthorn fan undercover Hawthorne. Actually, I sort of now now I think about it. He has spoken about it before. But the Prime Minister, Anthony Albanezi.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's a bit more n f n RL.
Speaker 4: Rabbits the sharky.
Speaker 6: Remember when Elbow became the prime minister. In the morning he got up to get his newspaper off the lawn and it was in his pajama.
Speaker 3: Yes, come on, mate, the morning some hawks pajama But it's the morning you I'm the prime minister. Don't go out to get the paper in your jarmys.
Speaker 2: He's going to do it for it.
Speaker 3: He would have people, he would have paper people.
Speaker 2: Now he would when.
Speaker 4: He was opposition leader.
Speaker 1: No people, people know, but you're right now he's got people. He didn't dress up in his pajamas. He was draped in a beautiful brown and gold scarf for the Hawks and he joined in singing the theme so the players he didn't know. Well, he's been a lifelong Hawk. Apparently TJ wasn't happy on the Sunday footage show. He said, almost made me sick. Why Anthony albaneze he torched her a song celebration. I was almost sick yesterday when I looked at the Hawthorne Club song and there he was front and center, the prime minister. He has no interest in AFL. There he was, got the scarf around. Just go away.
Speaker 3: Really, he's getting more grumpy in his old age.
Speaker 4: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Just rename the show Grumpy old Man and mates. That's what they should call it. On the weekend.
Speaker 2: They'll just hang it on each I enjoyed his criticism anyway, he hate elbow or he just thinks elbows being a fake footy fan both.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Go back to the Rabbid.
Speaker 1: I'm seeing Albert in his scupity, and he knew all the words. He was really into it. The players looked into it too.
Speaker 3: Do you remember last?
Speaker 6: We can't say you're a full forty fan if you don't know the words to your club song.
Speaker 2: I reckon I almost know all of them. When I was a kid, I used every club song almost.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Actually, should we start with Hawthorne because that's the theme that we're going with that Thorn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just said, you just said much know every club song.
Speaker 2: No, we don't always have to prove our wrong.
Speaker 4: We'll give you a leading Albert it.
Speaker 3: Here we go, Haldorn.
Speaker 2: We I know I remember?
Speaker 4: Play it again?
Speaker 2: Is this the carryoke version? Where a happy to him? At Hollthorn, we are the mighty fighting horse. We love our Hawks and we play with kicking the goals in the goals.
Speaker 4: Off key as well as riding the bumps of the green is.
Speaker 6: Riding the bumps with the green. Words too, footy songs are dumb bad.
Speaker 3: Hawthorn, you got history with the Cats.
Speaker 2: I know this fun.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 4: I'll ky you in here ready.
Speaker 2: We are Gelong, the greatest team norvel. We are Geelong. We're always on the book. We play the game as it should be played At home.
Speaker 4: All far away is the hard one.
Speaker 2: Har banners fly high from dawn to dusk. Down up duck.
Speaker 3: She's bloody knew it?
Speaker 2: Did I get every word right?
Speaker 4: That's good? Should we give you another one?
Speaker 3: What about W G W?
Speaker 2: No one knows that one?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Can you help me with the first line?
Speaker 3: You said before? I pretty much, but I.
Speaker 2: Said I practiced as a kid. This team started like three seconds ago. But this one's a bad one.
Speaker 4: Get your march on. Well, there's a big, big.
Speaker 2: Sound of the west.
Speaker 1: The sound of the giants, round of shaking.
Speaker 2: The ground is shaking the ground to shake, and at the giants where the you stopped it?
Speaker 4: Because you butchered it.
Speaker 1: We take the longest stride, the highest es.
Speaker 4: We're stronger.
Speaker 2: There isn't a chorus, it's not a.
Speaker 3: Real So what about the Blues?
Speaker 2: We are the Navy Blues. Yep, yep, it's not a slow one.
Speaker 3: You should get this.
Speaker 4: It's a second verse. It's going trip yeah, yeah, yeah, Well.
Speaker 2: We are the Navy Blue. We are the old jot where the then never let you down.
Speaker 6: We're the only team from Carlton's town. We're gone, kick gum, We're gone to keep your mash up.
Speaker 2: We'll keep our ends up because we're the old man from the colt. We are the good old Navy Blues.
Speaker 4: I mean she riffed pretty well.
Speaker 2: Was it close?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Here we go clear the fine line. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Every day we'll give you a chance to have a crack for five grand. Otherwise, if you're not feeling too alert being a Monday, you take an easy question for fifty bucks. You can take a medium question for five hundred, or you can roll the dice.
Speaker 2: For five k All right, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let's choose a play today. We're going to Zoe from Cowfield, North morning. Zoe, Hi, oh hi, Zoe?
Speaker 5: How old are you?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 5: I can twelve today?
Speaker 2: Happy birthday? Well dasu today?
Speaker 3: Or just hold they one second. I'm going to feel terrible giving her a five thousand other question.
Speaker 2: Because well, she gets to choose. She might be a genius.
Speaker 3: You never know.
Speaker 2: All right, Zoe, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Do you want a difficult question for five thousand dollars, a medium question for five hundre or do you want to go for fifty bucks for your twelfth birthday?
Speaker 11: I think I'll go to fifty.
Speaker 4: Dollars fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: I don't think we've ever had someone go.
Speaker 2: To fifty No, I love it all right, way, I'm going to help you with this.
Speaker 3: I'm a stickler for the rules, Zoey.
Speaker 2: I hate rules. Let's win you fifty bucks.
Speaker 3: You're not helping me here, Lauren, Zoe. You'll get three seconds after the question is asked to answer. Okay, okay, are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, Zoe?
Speaker 6: For fifty dollars? What is the fastest animal on earth?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Straight away, Zoe, Well done.
Speaker 3: Fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: She needs another question?
Speaker 2: What are you going to do with the fifty bucks? I'm not sure you're going to save it or you spend there?
Speaker 17: Probably I'll probably save it.
Speaker 4: Can we give her another question for another fifty?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just give it a second?
Speaker 6: Come on, don you want a second question for another fifty Zoe?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 9: Please dollars?
Speaker 6: Zoey for another fifty dollars? How many letters are there in the alphabet twenty six?
Speaker 4: Should we keep going till against five thousand?
Speaker 3: Zoey? One hundred dollars coming your way, which is like a million to a kid.
Speaker 4: Done?
Speaker 3: Happy birthdays, your buck, Zoey. So much right day, Zoe's a lot of bloody mixed lollies.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars. That's all that's big cash at that age at eleven, hey.
Speaker 3: A, the five thousand dollars question returns this time tomorrow on Nova.
Speaker 2: Do you think she would have got the five thousand dollar question?
Speaker 3: I doubt it?
Speaker 2: No, never know?
Speaker 3: Do you want to no?
Speaker 6: Because I don't want to upset her in case she's on a hett Let's leave her on at.
Speaker 3: Good cool, good cool. Hey, coming up next, cock's ticking.
Speaker 2: Who is to fight a target?
Speaker 9: You couldn't get a hand all the life Siren's got a sound.
Speaker 3: It's fifteenth siren.
Speaker 9: Gonna say that it's a draw.
Speaker 3: That was the Crows and Lions on the weekend. You see that, another bloody draw. You know how I feel about that?
Speaker 2: You know how I feel about him?
Speaker 3: Was a very different case for the Mighty Magpies. Mason Cox and the Pies joins us after Sabrina Carpenter. You are on the air with Jason. Lauren Clint's here from the newsroom as well.
Speaker 4: It's the siren sounds the first time this year, tyling want to back you in the eighth and.
Speaker 5: Looking every bit like the reigning premiers.
Speaker 6: A sixty six point win over the West Coast Eagles.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, way back in.
Speaker 3: Mason Cox and the Mighty Pies joins us this morning, May Morning, morning.
Speaker 6: Hey, just before we get to that horrific scoreline we saw. We've said it before, Collingwood people to hate Collingwood, but you guys have turned into like the ultimate family club. Watching you boys run out with flowers up the race for all of your mums for Mother's Day was the cutest thing.
Speaker 2: You had your mom here for Mother's Day as well. How did that whole thing come about?
Speaker 18: Yeah, we've had the moms and moms, sorry, we've had the moms and for the last couple of days at the at the club, which was pretty cool and it's always great to kind of share that experience with, you know, special people. And we made a point of the weekend obviously playing on Mother's Day to make them feel special. And that was the idea, was to bring them, I guess flowers so.
Speaker 2: Different weetest.
Speaker 3: In town too, which was cool.
Speaker 4: So we got to and so of the.
Speaker 2: Moms because I love talking about Footing I think.
Speaker 3: They look like flower girls, like flower girls at the wedding so cute leaveless shirts and booty shorts there as well in town yep, mom's in town. Yep, look at you, big tall man with a small baquet. I couldn't get a bigger one. They didn't give it to.
Speaker 2: Who's the like the mom's moms go the moms? Which who's got the like? Loudest bread?
Speaker 3: Maynard's mother.
Speaker 18: Lovely human being, but she's she's a go to for like media at the club, like they always go to her. And and Brandon's a bit of a personality himself.
Speaker 2: Right, So does she get whiteline and favor like him?
Speaker 3: I've never seen it, but I wouldn't put it past her.
Speaker 2: Do the mums will get along?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All they all enjoy each other.
Speaker 18: I think, like I'm very fortunately like my mother obviously doesn't get to hang out with them as much because she's over in the States. But whenever she does come here, the club's very good at looking after the other moms and stuff like reach out to her and she goes and has dinner with them and things like that.
Speaker 3: They get looked after. You have other mums step in for when your mum is in here, Like do you get invited over for dinners and other players.
Speaker 18: Does his mom Jane? She looks after me and she's a very lovely, great cook too. The McGuire's look after me too. I've got quite a few little kind of like families here. The Western Carts are another one that look after Eddie McGuire's house. One Christmas.
Speaker 4: No, I always taken Obrahm, you just wake to me.
Speaker 3: Radio.
Speaker 4: You should go to the Hawkins if you want sort of working reckon.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get myself invited over for a family. No, I'm sorry for three years and I've never been. If you go before me, should we go together?
Speaker 4: It's three extra at six pm. It's like a zoo. I call it black down.
Speaker 3: I don't need three other children respect.
Speaker 2: Coming over to big either too, I reckon.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you double that whatever you buy, double it, Mason. The Eagles getting better?
Speaker 3: Are they any better?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 18: I mean they've got hardly reads, really good player and coming in he's he's a freak of nature.
Speaker 3: He's so good.
Speaker 18: And then yeah, I mean you look at obviously last night probably not the best outing as far as the score line, but overall I think they've been taking teams you know, to the to the end of the game, and that's a lot better than they were last year.
Speaker 2: Well they've won two games, that's one more than my tigers.
Speaker 1: And do you feel sorry for the poor old ruse who are at the bottom of the ladder and can't do really anything very well at the moment?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 18: I mean the AFL is probably given him extra cash and trying to help him out, you know, as they do.
Speaker 4: So it is what it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's not really my issue. So yeah, we're good. We're good.
Speaker 18: We've had quite a few new guys come in, which I think is it's cool like to have guys play their first game and you know, young young players being able to show up. But it gives energy to the older fellas, I think because it brings you back to that first game and that feeling of having your family there and and everything else that just you know, it's it's a positive kind of uplifting experience.
Speaker 3: When we have someone's debut.
Speaker 9: How old are you don't worry about that?
Speaker 6: That's not like do you sit in the mid range thirty three? So does that make it Are you considered one of the older.
Speaker 18: Players yeah, I think I might be the second and third oldest on the team. Yeah, thirty five? Do they wheel you out to the field?
Speaker 4: Hawkins right spends the time the.
Speaker 2: Oldest, isn't he? I've always got him as quite.
Speaker 3: As soon as he retires, I'm screwed.
Speaker 2: It's always nice having someone older that you can remind.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're finally inside the top eight. Oh yeah, most of you taken on the Crows this weekend. Would you say we'll stay in the top eight now till the end? That's that's the hope. Jason, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Walking wounded at Collingwood At the moment they have not injuries of plenty. His top mate Jeremy Howe just went down at the weekend with a quad. Jamie Elliott's out, he's got to saw back.
Speaker 3: Jack Bartels can cast.
Speaker 4: Jeez, what's you spend more time forward?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah forward.
Speaker 4: Over the weekend.
Speaker 18: But yeah, I have to play a bit more forward, and we've had to shift a few things around. I think our Ford line had two or three new faces in it this year. Sorry this week so well, you say it gives opportunity to some of the young guys that are, you know, starving for an opportunity.
Speaker 2: Do you like playing down forward or do you prefer to being the ruck.
Speaker 4: I don't mind.
Speaker 18: I'm happy just to be to play and just kind of be my position, you know, and just be out there enjoying myself. It's I think the older you get, the more you just kind of enjoy being able to play every single week, and you enjoy the experience of it, right, rather than.
Speaker 2: Your body, because being in the rock is that is it really tough on your body.
Speaker 18: It depends who you play, the songs of everybody else. It's a lot of like having to sit under the ball and people jump into your back. That's the word coming you need to the back of the head or something.
Speaker 3: When you play forward. Though. I took my boys to a game where you're playing forward and the crowd because of your last name, gets a bit rowdy and stuff starts begging for Cosson. Yeah yeah, Mason, Yeah, give it to Mason.
Speaker 4: Yes, only give you someone else.
Speaker 3: Big Mason's this morning. Rest big game coming up this week, and say hi to your folks for us as well. Mum and dad in toam in town.
Speaker 18: I think another week and a half for two weeks, maybe I'll bring them on having Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: To all the mums for yesterday as well, and a big shout out to those who you know find yesterday quite hard.
Speaker 2: Yes, mixed emotions on Mother's Day.
Speaker 6: You know what I love seeing though, the all the mums posting that thing that the kids fill out at school, like my mum's name is, she is this old? Her favorite things on so many of them say like drinking wine or her favorite drink is an adult drink. And when the kids don't know what their mums do for a job or hobbies, they just make things up.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 6: I read one of my girlfriends her son had written something about her having the most beautiful skin he had ever seen, and that she was a warrior that would fight anybody for him.
Speaker 3: But I had no idea what they do for living. Do you know what your parents did growing it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Just checking.
Speaker 3: Hey, the ladies at Baker's Delight on Hampton Street look like they were going to war yesterday morning, just lining up all the croissants. Oh, the dad's coming down.
Speaker 2: To pick them up with the breakfasts in bed.
Speaker 3: So we did like a nice little brecky yesterday morning. It was on the menu, croissants, pastries, little Portuguese.
Speaker 2: Did you go out or at home?
Speaker 3: At home? Do the at home cafes on Mother's Day?
Speaker 4: It's a lot.
Speaker 2: You don't like people at the best of times.
Speaker 3: It's up there with airports, and you know how I feel about them.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: So we did like breakfast, breakfast at home, and then I put the two year old down for a sleep.
Speaker 2: The kids make handmade cards. No, did they have cards at all?
Speaker 3: No, they've got presents on the Mother's day odd school. Yep.
Speaker 2: My friend's face mass all that sort.
Speaker 6: Of sun said it was fifty dollars at the mother's day stall, and the dad was like, oh gosh, it's got expensive.
Speaker 2: That's what mine did it. I was it you telling me that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They tried to scare me out of money. I'm like, surely there's a cap and Felix is like, no, it's fifteen bucks per kid. So I went to hand it over the money and then I saw on some email it's like ten dollars.
Speaker 2: He was giving himself a tip.
Speaker 3: I'm like you right. So we did like breakfast, and then I took one of the boys out fishing while Lou chilled at home, and then in the afternoon, she took the boys to the movies.
Speaker 2: Oh great, all three.
Speaker 3: No, no, no two, and I was at home with the liability two year old. Yeah so I'm racing around looking after the two year old. But the same token was setting up a nice dinner table because I thought should gets home.
Speaker 2: We can have a beautiful family dinner.
Speaker 4: Exactly was on the menu for I was going to order in nice Japanese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, we weren't cooking.
Speaker 6: Oh no, I'm setting the dinner table beautiful, nice takeaway. I mean I love takeaway Japanese. Glad you didn't attempt to make Japanese. It sound like you were cooking.
Speaker 3: It's a two year old going. I cleaned the house, I set up the table, and I'm sitting there waiting.
Speaker 2: Ready order on Uber.
Speaker 3: No sign quarter to six, no sign six o'clock. Nothing. I'm like, they went to the movies four hours ago. Where are they?
Speaker 2: Did they go up for dinner?
Speaker 3: They just happened to run into her friend at the movies and all went out for dinner afterwards. So she comes home and finds me sitting alone at the dinner table.
Speaker 2: I hope you didn't make her feel bad. It's her day. She can do what she wants, plans, let me know, a little left on the comms. Probably on the comms. That's all I was after. So where did she go?
Speaker 4: The food called at Westfield Hi Heaven.
Speaker 2: It's like a buffet. They didn't have one of everything. They sent me photo saying this is Liven eleven, bit of Schnitz, bit of Japanese dumplings, best chips, it's best chips.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 3: Happy Mother's Day though to all the mums out there, and I hope it was a cracking day.
Speaker 2: It was a beautiful day, cracking weather.
Speaker 6: In fact, we had the most beautiful day. My mum hosted Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: I'm getting Lizzie she got your handbag.
Speaker 6: Because she came to our Nova Mother's Day lunch and she was complaining about her bag.
Speaker 2: She didn't like it and she didn't have anything else in that color.
Speaker 3: So I was like, do girls do that on purpose? I'm starting, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, does the same thing.
Speaker 6: But we're also lucky enough to have our grandmother, Nanamag, who's ninety three, and my brother and sister in law have just had their first baby, so my grand has just become a great grandmother.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: So it was like it was beautiful. It was so nice seeing her with the little baby.
Speaker 3: Jake and Lauren with you Clincy from the news room. Then I look up. You know who's still here flowing around Bason Cox and the pies hasn't left yet. Coffee good.
Speaker 4: It really is what you got on Today beca his day off.
Speaker 3: He's literally spent the day just doing in the studio.
Speaker 6: Him came in early and then it's his day off, so he's hung out because he's not hungry enough to go and get breakfast yet.
Speaker 4: Told me he likes riding a bike like a rode bike he was going to do.
Speaker 3: He goes on, that's good. I have been.
Speaker 18: I have actually been to penny Filing Festival down in Evansville, Tasmania.
Speaker 4: Oh my, sounds like how many.
Speaker 6: There's a guy who rides a penny farthing in fitz Roy. I've seen him down bronsiics.
Speaker 3: That's actually cool.
Speaker 4: Some random stuff I do, some random things cooked here, a bit cooked in the head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, he's on our show Where One Giant.
Speaker 2: Have you ever been to the Kentucky Derby?
Speaker 18: No, I've been to Belmont Steaks though, is that similar Kentucky Derby is probably a bit more rougher like you got like inside the ground, everyone goes nuts.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I saw Shane Crawford was there. It was like last week or two weeks ago. So this is the horse racing in.
Speaker 2: Kentucky and it's this huge day swift there which one boyfriend. Yeah, yeah, they're all there, but there's no fence, Like they're standing on the track as the horse runs past. There's no fence between the punters and the horses.
Speaker 4: I was really rad. You need the fence.
Speaker 2: Videos you can see his feet and you can say the horses.
Speaker 3: You need to explain this to Clint. When people go to places like Flemington and you're drinking, there are horse races going on, actually horses. Yes, I know you wouldn't have seen that part, but yeah, it's not just the tent with alcohol.
Speaker 2: I think we should. We must go to the Kentucky we love.
Speaker 3: We are getting out of here. I make sure you want to come shopping with me at chat Yeah, shopping for dinner tonight? Oh yeah, he fed himself around for dinner at my place.
Speaker 4: What are you going to cook?
Speaker 6: Actually that's what we sort of did suggest that we should come around for dinner. No, Felix, Jason's son called and said, Dad, if you say no to Mason Cox coming over dinner, I will never talk.
Speaker 2: To you again.
Speaker 3: Mondays aren't great for me.
Speaker 2: And then he's so cute. He goes, could you guys come around early so that I can see you.
Speaker 9: Before I have to go to ber Yeah?
Speaker 4: Coming, He goes, We know what JA said.
Speaker 6: Because Jason's cruel, he said to Felix, Yeah, they'll come around it. They're coming around tonight May eight thirty. You'll be a sleep as a joke.
Speaker 4: If you were to cook a dish, what would you cook? Well?
Speaker 3: What I cook?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 18: I've got into an air fray. That's a whole nother story. Mis Salmon is probably come around to my house.
Speaker 3: Well, you're not coming around tonight.
Speaker 2: Jason likes more basic things.
Speaker 3: Take away. All right, A great day everyone, mel is in next. We will see you tomorrow with more on Melbourne's honest Trady Jackson.
Speaker 6: Yes, enjoy this beautiful day, Melbourne. It is sparkling out there.
Speaker 2: Get out and get some some chiny, okay, Jason Lauren, Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on number one hundred Jason Lauren on socials,