Speaker 1: Hi, guys, welcome back to it Just for Girls.
Speaker 2: We have a little update, I guess for you guys, and we wanted the Just for Girls listens to be the first people to hear about everything going on in our lives.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Obviously there's been a lot of confusion and circulation with everything going on with us for Girls, and we wanted to make sure that we actually knew exactly what was going to happen and moving forward, and we wanted to come straight to you guys and let you guys know without anything else trying.
Speaker 2: To wait until we got it all laid out before we addressed it. So it's just kind of a one and done, but basically Just for Girls entering a new era.
Speaker 3: We were aware of the whispers online saying that it's ending and that we didn't want to do it anymore, and that wasn't the case. We wanted to talk you through the changes that's been going on behind the scenes and explain how we kind of got here and how we came to the conclusion of the.
Speaker 1: New era of time. What's happening next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's you know, it's it's sad, it's exciting, but we'll get into it basically Just for Girls is becoming the Just for Girls Hub, So Sam and I are going to be releasing our own individual podcasts under this banner of like the Just for Girls Hub.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really exciting.
Speaker 3: It is really exciting, and I think everything aside. I think everyone has to kind of realize that when Isy and I started Just for Girls, it was kind of a little side hobby.
Speaker 4: We didn't realize.
Speaker 3: The community and everything that we would have built over the last two and a half three years, which is crazy and we're so grateful for you guys, but we were twenty and twenty two living at our parents' houses with no understanding.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we're like, we're so eternally grateful of what it's become, and like being able to create that little community is amazing, and we hope to be able to continue that community onwards. Even though we do have separate podcasts, it still is under the Just for Girls Hub.
Speaker 1: There's nothing bad going on. We're still going to be doing it together.
Speaker 2: We're also going to be coming together once a month for Just for Girls, recording together still, and we hope that you guys can still follow us along on that journey and support us in that new India.
Speaker 3: So let's talk about the new era of Just for Girls and what is going to look like. Obviously, we're now going to be having a little bit more independence.
Speaker 4: Between each other. I feel like over the last few.
Speaker 3: Years we've been literally been married and I basically have been we've been in a relationship. Yeah, And I think how it all started and how we kind of figured out what we should be doing going forward was because we both wanted a little bit more independence and not to be living in each other's pocket.
Speaker 2: And we're both traveling so much these days, moving around so much, so having that constant two week episode being able to film it together was.
Speaker 3: Becoming really hard, really really hard and challenging because we did want to be doing different things. As we said, is like I want to be here and you want to be there, and it's like we kind of had to be doing it together, which can cause a little bit of pressure and everything like that. So the way we've figured this all out is that I'll be uploading an episode on Tuesday.
Speaker 2: She'll have our own podcast, The episode for that will come out on Tuesday. I'll have my own The episode for that will come out on Thursday, and then once a month we will record together and just kind of catch up on our lives because everything's going to be moving so differently soon. Obviously Sam's going to be in London as well. My life's all over the fucking shop.
Speaker 1: That's perk.
Speaker 2: But I just think moving forward, this was the best route for both of us, as we just wanted to. You know, things can change and grow, and there's none of that there everyone thinks there is, so we just we also wanted to I guess nip that in the button address that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm not doing this because we hate each other.
Speaker 3: We're also doing this because we do have so much love for each other and our friendship is so important, and if we're completely honest, I think if we continued down the road of what Just for Girls was becoming, we would just become business partners and we wouldn't be friends, and that's not something that we wanted.
Speaker 2: So they're growth prioritizing the friendship over our business almost. But we're still because we still love this podcast. Well, we still want to be a part of it, both of us, and we're still going to be doing a lot of things together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you'll still see us like at events. You'll still see us doing things and film and videos together and being a part of each other's lives.
Speaker 4: Like that's not changing.
Speaker 2: We just needed to take some of the pressure off being direct business partners.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like towards the end and how this has all kind of come up is like there was no Sam without Easy, and there was no Easy without Sam.
Speaker 4: And I think one of the biggest.
Speaker 3: Things we both said when we both started this podcast is we want to still be two individuals, and I think we kind of lost that a little bit, and we're drawing it all back, we're figuring it all out, and we wanted to bring you along this journey. But again, there are so many things behind the scenes that we couldn't say it to you earlier because we didn't have any It wasn't that.
Speaker 2: We think we didn't owe you, guys that we always knew that we were going to tell you. We just needed things to be laid out and organized perfectly and know everything that was moving forward before we were able to speak on it.
Speaker 1: So that's maybe why it's taken so long.
Speaker 2: And obviously it's sad, and it's like something we kind of wanted to wrap our heads around before the public finds out everything that's going on. But yeah, we will still be continuing in our own aspects in the podcasting weld.
Speaker 1: You are not done with us yet. If anything, you're going to more of us, You're getting more content.
Speaker 4: Well obviously this is a bittersweet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we are pre recording this, so I'm still in Melbourne, but when I think you guys are hearing this, I'll be in London.
Speaker 4: I want to hear Izzy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I think obviously we have the same team, and obviously the team has work collaboratively on Just for Girls, but now they're working with you, and they're working with me on our own show.
Speaker 1: Tell me a.
Speaker 3: Little bit about your show because they've kept it from me.
Speaker 2: Scared My podcast is called Hear Me Out Love. I feel like it will still run relatively similarly. I love the structure of Just for Girls, and I love the horror stories and the submissions and all of that, but I definitely want it to be more guest centered as well, to Hear Me Out kind of having the guests or whoever it is, tell like their side of a situation or their side of a story.
Speaker 1: So it's going to be all about.
Speaker 2: Like kind of your hot takes or you'll hear me out is what we're kind of going to call them, because I feel like I start every single sentence with hear me out when I finished every since, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So I was gonna call.
Speaker 2: It that, but it's just yeah, going to be my friends, you know, people online, everyone coming on to tell like their started things, their hot takes, their stories, very just chill, causual fun. But now tell me a little bit about your podcast, babe.
Speaker 4: What's called My podcast is called Hotter Than Yesterday, Slay.
Speaker 3: I want to make it really fun and girly and everything, not just like all like self help and self improvement. So it's called Hotder Than Yesterday, and it's kind of centered around being one percent better than you.
Speaker 1: Were the day before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So mine's going to be more about like figuring out life self discovery. Like I still will have dilemmas and talk about my life and everything like that, but I think mine will be more journey focused and guests focused talking about how people have become better over time, and it's all about like self improvement and.
Speaker 4: How we can learn from past experiences.
Speaker 1: Like I need to listen to your podcasts. Yeah, I'll be listening to yours of course, Slay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we have at least one listen.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we're definitely going to be supporting each other so much journey, and we definitely don't want anything to become a competition how we view it. No, No, we don't want you guys to view it like that either.
Speaker 3: I Yeah, I think the big thing that we're trying to communicate and convey to you guys is there is no sides. There is no animosity between Easy and I. We're both so so happy.
Speaker 4: For one another.
Speaker 3: There wasn't a big thing that happened that made us click and go for no.
Speaker 2: One's doing a no one starting a podcast with this histar, I couldn't imagine. It's really actually not that exciting and not that big a deal. I know everyone wants a big drama and a big catastrophic event that caused all of this. It's more just where different people than we were when we started, and we wanted to go on our own journeys as well, while still obviously supporting each other in the pros.
Speaker 3: We came to this conclusion, so no catastrophic event occurred.
Speaker 2: Really, it was just a couple of conversations and we're like, yeah, maybe this is the best thing for us. Yeah, Like there was tears, we were sad. It wasn't ideal. There was no one person that made the decision either. It was definitely I think we both just thought that there was time.
Speaker 3: So yeah, obviously we would have loved to see evolutions and everything, and we didn't think that this would be the evolution. But I think it is a really good and really good thing to be going forward with it.
Speaker 1: That next step. Yes, it's not done, No, it's just you get more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it will still come on once a month and be together obviously and chatting, and then.
Speaker 2: Those episodes will be so much fun. We get to look forward to them. We don't get to do that much anymore, so that.
Speaker 1: Would be amazing. Yeah, so it's all, it's all happy days.
Speaker 2: Sorry to tell you, but we just think over the past couple of years, how eternally grateful we are for the support that you guys have given us and you've made us. Yeah, honestly feel like we're a part of.
Speaker 1: A little community.
Speaker 2: When we go out and you guys come up to us like it honestly melts my soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that that's like the hard thing to like really kind of wrap my head around. And obviously, like when we go out, like there's so many girls that come up to me and you saying.
Speaker 4: Like, oh my god, we love the podcast, and it's always the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's never oh I watch you on tiktoks, Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 3: And I think that that was like the really hard thing and why it's taking us so long. Like obviously there's been a lot of conversations and like hearing that over the last couple of weeks when people have come up to me and saying they love the podcast, Like a part of my soul drops because I know that I'm letting a lot of people down, and I know I'm upsetting well, both of us are upsetting a lot of people because it is like a really nice community that we've built, but we also have to look after ourselves in this aspect. But again, we are so so grateful for everything and the love and support that you guys have come on this journey with us, like you've literally grown up with us, like it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It is it is, and everyone, like all of our producers and our team and One day Dream, They've all been amazing and we just everyone's been so great.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think when we first came to One day Dream, they were like.
Speaker 1: The book, who are these fucking little serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And like I saw the this thing on my notes app. So we started the podcast in twenty twenty three. It's crazy and I saw this thing in my notes app saying like at the start of twenty three, like all the targets I wanted to hit, and like the fact that like One day Dream has supported us along that and we've hit all those targets with them, and then they're also helping us, support us in this new era is really a testament to like having a really good team, and it is feeling it does sound weird, like in social media having a team and everything behind you, but there is like it is.
Speaker 2: It's all weird, but it sounds to it because it is weird to like think that, yeah, people like that, but we couldn't do it without them.
Speaker 1: More you guys or you thank you.
Speaker 3: And another amazing mention that we need to shout out is obviously Nova.
Speaker 4: We signed with Nova back in.
Speaker 1: September, which was huge, which was huge.
Speaker 3: It was like another huge milestone that just for girls hit and obviously thanks to you guys, were able to sign with such a big network and broadcasting network, and we wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Be able to be here without them anyways.
Speaker 2: The fact that our individual podcasts also are going to be broadcasting under Nova.
Speaker 3: Is crazy and we're like eternally grateful, but again, all thanks to you guys. Like no huge network teams and one day dream and over and everything wouldn't have been able to happen, and no one would have believed in us without the support of you guys, and that will never go unnoticed. And we are sorry that we're letting you down, but I hope you guys support us.
Speaker 2: In the future and our new individual endeavors. Yeah, because we need you and we love you well. Once again, we just wanted to thank you, the listeners, the people we see in public, the sip and paint people, the people that come to.
Speaker 1: Our live shows, brought.
Speaker 3: To us Christmas party, even girls coming into our Hunter markets.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't I love that it's coming up to us the nights out. We love it. We still love it.
Speaker 2: We will always love and appreciate when you guys come up to us and talk to us and tell us these things that honestly means the world to us. We do put a lot of time and effort and energy into these things. So knowing that you guys love listening and support us is like incredible to know. So we just want to thank you guys for all of the support you've given us over the years.
Speaker 1: We are not.
Speaker 2: Perfect people by any means, so to have you guys, you know, listening and cheering us on always is really amazing.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and it's not over yet, Like the Just for Girls community will still be forgot our hearts, like it's literally tattooed on our finger.
Speaker 2: It is so going away anytime soon. Yeah, it's Just for Girls heart lives on. Yeah, we just have hotter than yesterday and hear me out that will run underneath that. And we hope that you guys can support us through this next chapter in Just for Girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the community will always stay strong forever. But yeah, thank you guys so much for everything. I don't think we can say thank you enough. We're so grateful and.
Speaker 2: We can't wait to meet some of you guys out and hopefully talk to you again in the future.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah, just like I think also give us a little grace period as we enter this new era.
Speaker 4: Transitionally, Yeah, like we're still getting a hold of only speaking to ourselves, like.
Speaker 3: Difficult because I don't have easy like picking up where I need to be picked up and everything like that. And I think it will be interesting, it'll be weird to please join us along this journey and we'll figure it.
Speaker 4: All out together.
Speaker 3: Obviously, we do have such a great community that we know you guys will support us, so I think if there's enough yupping going on, so.
Speaker 2: Just bottom line, thank you, Thank you everyone, We love you, and we will speak to you next week.
Speaker 1: Bye bye,