Speaker 1: Line doesn't know how they build tunnels under need to see.
Speaker 2: It's a Missouri. She thinks the moon is a planet and the sun is a start.
Speaker 3: Really is a start?
Speaker 2: I mean you know something.
Speaker 1: I do know something. In fact, I think I know more than you. Guys. Give me credit for the simple things. I want to know. I'm smarter than you. Give me credit for.
Speaker 4: Thir twenty four ten is our number. There are things that you think. I got two for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The movie Terminator a Twartzenegger. They're originally going to cast Oh Joe Simpson.
Speaker 2: Oh, I did not know that. That was before the year he went to prison.
Speaker 4: Well imagine the Terminator chasing the Bronco down the freeway.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: There you go. You're right.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: They thought he wasn't scared.
Speaker 1: I don't care about that. Don't only care about Terminator.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a better one for you. It's about Grimace at McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Close to her heart.
Speaker 4: Did you ever have the Grimmer shake?
Speaker 1: I never had? The is the purple one.
Speaker 3: There was a Hamburglar Hamburger. He was the robber, but he had a head like a hamburger. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ronald and friends. So Ronald Hamburg the girl April, that's Bertie.
Speaker 1: No, the girl's name.
Speaker 3: She was Chip.
Speaker 1: She wore pink any way, grimmers what was the girl's name?
Speaker 4: Made his debut in nineteen seventy one. Do you know what he actually is?
Speaker 2: He's purple hippopotamus.
Speaker 1: He's a blueberry.
Speaker 4: He's a takest bud. No, that's the mascot.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Think about it? The big purple blog. It's actually a takes bud.
Speaker 2: Is he likesg Yes?
Speaker 1: Bertie was Did you know that? I did not know. I didn't know, but Bertie was the girl.
Speaker 2: Did you know this is good because it's a visual one. You can't lick your elbow.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 2: I do give it.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Give a give it, give it and give it.
Speaker 1: I think your elbows also can't talk. I'm not. No, you try to make it look.
Speaker 2: Stupid, mentioning in can you lick your elbow?
Speaker 1: Jason M It makes you look silly. I reckon.
Speaker 3: There be people out there that can lick their elbows though probably yeah, there'd be those extra flexy people.
Speaker 2: All right, he's doing for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, did you know you can't walk in a straight line without a reference point, as in, you need to keep your eyes open otherwise you walk around in a circle.
Speaker 3: But seriously, you're telling me I couldn't walk from that side of the studio to that side of the.
Speaker 2: Studio with my eyes closed. You can't walk in a straight Go for it.
Speaker 4: Don't don't close your eyes next time the cops get you to walk the line in l a. Here we go, okay, going to the corner of the studio.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to push it, just go just walk.
Speaker 4: Close your eyes.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Just close right. Don't don't you speak because you'll follow you. Okay, go for close your eyes. She's she's swaying to the ride a little bit.
Speaker 2: No, you did not. All right, let's go to nonsense. If you keep doing it, you walk around basically in a circle.
Speaker 1: Oh if I go for a kilometer?
Speaker 4: Kylie in Caroline Spring, what do you go?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Money, guys, your show?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Do you know that all horses.
Speaker 2: Celebrate their birthdays on the first of August every year?
Speaker 1: Every horse? I know that it's the horse's birthdays one day. Yeah I did know that, but you didn't know it was I couldn't.
Speaker 2: First of August, she did not know. I knew I've got I've got something on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you know what they sing? Hip hipnae, hip hip nae?
Speaker 4: Get out, Clint, Seriously.
Speaker 1: I didn't deliver that with enough?
Speaker 2: Could I actually get out?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 1: What do they say?
Speaker 2: Hip hip nay?
Speaker 4: Debbie's great? What do you got?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Beautiful?
Speaker 3: People?
Speaker 1: Who are more Debbie?
Speaker 4: Where do you go?
Speaker 3: Lauren?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'll bet you don't know that Jackie Chan right went to school in Canberra?
Speaker 1: I did not know that, neither did I?
Speaker 2: Pretty cool day?
Speaker 4: Do you know who Jackie chan?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, what movie.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm other than New One?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then you want to give you Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was he?
Speaker 5: Just?
Speaker 2: Camera?
Speaker 3: Lost?
Speaker 1: School in canbra? Did he grow up in Canberra?
Speaker 4: I don't know? Ruby?
Speaker 1: Is anyone fact checking these? By the way, people telling me.
Speaker 4: Morning morning.
Speaker 1: Did you guys know that bananas are actually a herb?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: Well master eved to do master.
Speaker 1: Fats, master fairs.
Speaker 3: Do a little banana classifies them as an herb.
Speaker 2: Herb.
Speaker 3: I love that instead of herb. You know those people my dad does it? You've got any herbs?
Speaker 2: Ruby?
Speaker 1: Do you know why it's an herb. No, but I also wanted to tell you I can'd of licked my elbow.
Speaker 4: We're geting to need video.
Speaker 3: Can you walk in a straight line with your eyes shut? And do you know what Jackie Chan was doing in camera? Because gives Lauren doesn't know, but Ruby knows everything. Can someone tell me why banana is an herb?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: Produces? Know what Jackie Chan is stunning?
Speaker 1: Herbs?
Speaker 3: A banana? The banana plant is an herb, Sophie. Banana's grown banana plants.
Speaker 4: The banana trees. Yeah, that's what all the backpackers get sent far North Queensland today to.
Speaker 2: Pick the bananas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all a pommies banana.
Speaker 1: People experience of their life.
Speaker 4: Yes, snakes and everything are horrible. You said they're going. Really do I want to stay in this country? Sophie and Black? What have you got for us? My fact is that everyone's ears are in mind with their nipples.
Speaker 2: Sorry? Are they say that against hang on? Everyone's ears their ears are aligned with their nipples.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I did not know how to hang on?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Right, that's all touch is.
Speaker 1: But you've got a big bonds jays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've got so.
Speaker 1: Your nipples out on you.
Speaker 2: It is it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need a ruler.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's imperfect.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, everyone in their car is touching their nipples.
Speaker 4: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Follow them on the socials.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I