Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the podcast of those afternoon, good evening whenever you might be listening to us. We have a big weekend ahead. Of course, it is the election. It's one of my favorite nights. Like jokes aside, I love what you me and Sydney. I'll be in Brisbane, of course, but I love watching it. I just I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I just so, are you going to watch it in Brisbane? I'm no doubt they'll stream it at the story Bridge?
Speaker 1: Well maybe yeah, we might at a pub to watch it where election parties.
Speaker 2: I know where you staying in Bridge? I don't know. I don't know. Have you stayed at Gambarros.
Speaker 1: I have not stayed at Gambarro's.
Speaker 2: Gambaro So Gambarro's seafood restaurant iconic in Brisbane on Caxton Street, kaka a steakhouse across the road. But they've got like a boutique hotel. John has three brothers, great lads, great lads. Frankie's the wild Child. But you should stay there next time. It's right up at the stadium.
Speaker 1: If you, Lauren or myself was to nominate for a seat, which one of us would get elected.
Speaker 2: I think Lauren would love the campaign. Do you think certain elements not those elements?
Speaker 1: Imagine handing out the how to vote cast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't see that. I don't see that. Plus I don't see her.
Speaker 1: Really i'd be good at that bitch.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't rock up for any meetings.
Speaker 1: What's our policy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Also, what pam, you want to fucking potholes fixed? Go and fix them down? Like, I don't have time for that. No, I think on all counts, Lauren to bian No, I think I would be great in the campaign side of things like running.
Speaker 1: Do you think you'd run in a gas though?
Speaker 2: No? Me stubbornessould get me.
Speaker 1: Do you know what, you'd play a lot of games in the ope?
Speaker 2: Imagine me.
Speaker 1: You know how that some candidates been allegedly stealing each other's advertising.
Speaker 2: You would be full of their black arts in the house. So I reckon I go alright with that. I think when it gets time to I've got to go to Canbra.
Speaker 1: You would be good in camera.
Speaker 2: See, I think that's sick all the time.
Speaker 1: I'd never rock up, and I'd love going to Canberra.
Speaker 2: See, I reckon that's where you would take if I run the No, I'm your camp, your campaign, Clint. Today you're going to be kissing these two babies and opening up this daycare. And who do you think out of us three would win and go well with a campaign and actually go to Camber and do something.
Speaker 3: Clint, it'd have to be if you're a nerder this stuff.
Speaker 1: I'd enjoy it.
Speaker 2: But Lauren out there meeting people, right, I think I.
Speaker 1: Can squeeze it into an over weekend today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got time, federal polic time.
Speaker 3: No, Los. Do you know what when loss has got her eye on something and when it comes to winning, she does all right.
Speaker 2: It's more that when she wins it having to actually do something.
Speaker 3: No, we'll stick to the first part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd play dirty, I'd win, but it'd be dirty.
Speaker 1: So what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 2: Then I'd be like Cli Clive and I'm sending.
Speaker 3: Out the text you are a man of the people though.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Mace. I'm a man of the people. Yes, this weekend, I'm going to the Pies, the Fox corporate box.
Speaker 1: Of the people in a box that's lovely. The menu is strong, elaborate, Sleigh.
Speaker 3: I was going to go to that, but I've got a going away who's going away? Bill Gowers shout out. He's going to Hawaii, Hawaii. Yes, he got drafted to I'm going to get this wrong, but he's a punter, like a kick in NRL. Is that right?
Speaker 2: Rugby leaking?
Speaker 1: That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I've just showed him the menu in the.
Speaker 3: Milk like the rugby is it?
Speaker 2: Is it? Okay?
Speaker 3: What is it? What was I talking to you about this morning?
Speaker 1: In our rugby league?
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Hawaii, NFL, NFL kind of.
Speaker 1: He's going to be a punter. Yeah, he's going known as a punter. Yes, you look lovely today, mays dog, you really really nice? Nice happened?
Speaker 3: Jump joking, I've got you've got.
Speaker 1: A white pant.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: That's risky and family type blazer camel. It's quite at a blaze camel blaze.
Speaker 2: I know that'll be treated munch. That'll be quite a risky outfit to eat him.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 1: You're gonna need a napkin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a napkin job.
Speaker 3: It's quite a shmooth of an outfit.
Speaker 2: Where are you going?
Speaker 3: I'm just going to sit down lunch at ROSSI I asked you all to can't but.
Speaker 2: It was interested. What was that for?
Speaker 3: I never got as produces?
Speaker 1: Sorry if you did, you guys say sorry, guys away the int.
Speaker 2: Do you guys check your teams checks?
Speaker 1: I don't know how to check teams.
Speaker 3: You see that email sent you last night?
Speaker 2: What's teams? Yeah? I did read it. Did you get the chat?
Speaker 3: The brief? What was the brief?
Speaker 2: What was the client for money? Maybe? You know? No? Excuse me.
Speaker 3: I throw all this stuff and then you throw it in my face in the podcast and then I you know, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Face the podcast stand by. I read it last night.
Speaker 1: Email.
Speaker 2: I did read it. I know I did. I just need a reminder. I have broadcast for three hours. I am exhausted.
Speaker 1: I've got a I've got an email from you about a brief. That's the question I tell I'm not invited.
Speaker 3: You can come if you want, and you find a bridge. It's their fifth birthday.
Speaker 2: I'll be the birthday birthday.
Speaker 1: Are you going?
Speaker 3: Going with Lauren Saylor from Smooth Oh Lovely?
Speaker 2: Mike going?
Speaker 3: No, Mike couldn't come, so dinking me on the bike. Yes, indeed, Clinton, do.
Speaker 2: You reg'll make an announcement at the pars on Saturday night. If we have a new winner with the election.
Speaker 1: Oh what, Yeah, maybe it'd be it could be quite a late one before. We might not even know in the night. I don't think we'll know in the night.
Speaker 2: Really, Well, it's a Saturday Sunday morning. Drop, that's that's on your time.
Speaker 1: I think Alba will scrape in, but it'll be close, so you'll be calling maybe on weekend today, She called.
Speaker 2: In between Nagie Mahashi and him doing hula hoop dancing.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, it'll be like Astraight's next Top Models.
Speaker 4: Are you getting Are you getting Naggie on the again?
Speaker 2: Do you get an argue on? We should get an argick out the studio, aren't we? We called Lozzi? You need headphones? Do we have to get out of the studio or we're good? Oh he's got special ones.
Speaker 3: Sorry for trying to be convenient.
Speaker 2: You're right, you'd be the nover boy las.
Speaker 5: How are we guys?
Speaker 2: We just worked out laws that if we don't know the winner of the election on Saturday night, then Clink could be calling it in between hula hrk dancing and cookie in the kitchen on weekend today on.
Speaker 1: Sunday, turn on the reform, Yes, and or the pottery class or the sumber dancing.
Speaker 2: Wow, if you're somber dancing saying who the next Prime Minister is?
Speaker 4: That'll do mate, You say, somber dancing, somber.
Speaker 5: What do you think I would prioritize on the Today Show?
Speaker 1: The sumber dancing? Well, what happens?
Speaker 3: Thinks?
Speaker 4: If you're in your costume and then there we've got it.
Speaker 5: Nothing would make me happy.
Speaker 2: I'm the same.
Speaker 5: That would be the clip to channel And I called it early weekend on this weekend Today Show where our challenge this weekend because we do a challenge on a Saturday.
Speaker 1: The host challenge is I think it's I think it's who can cook the best barbecue given its democracy? Sausage wheeling in a web. I think we're pulling in a beef urter.
Speaker 2: You should, you know, you should do do a power move. Get that thing you can buy to put on your barbecue where it automatically turns the sausage. This a good idea.
Speaker 3: Do you have tomato and barbecue sauce?
Speaker 1: Tomato mustard sauce.
Speaker 3: Sit in the fridge or the cupboard.
Speaker 2: The cupboard fridge, No, then it makes everything cold.
Speaker 1: Fridge for me, it makes no sense next to the chocolate in the cupboard. Hello Lauren, hearing Brisbane this.
Speaker 5: Weekend on the Gold Coast.
Speaker 2: We're so close, We're so close, but so you guy should meet at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Meet halfway is Yatler where dream World is?
Speaker 2: Yeah, meet around.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sunday afternoons.
Speaker 2: Go to Movie World. Yeah you're going to do that. Go to the app back Spectacular.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, more wet and wide wild type of operator.
Speaker 5: Well you went on a boy? Did you try and go to wet and Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was school holidays. It was school holidays.
Speaker 2: Men, we're going to go to you want to see me there?
Speaker 1: You went to Movie World?
Speaker 4: Didn't You went to movie wherell on the friday?
Speaker 1: Wet and Wild? Did you go on the Superman Run? Yes?
Speaker 2: We did. Was you're a theme parker? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Well? She made she?
Speaker 2: I think you would have done too many in your time when doing Kids WB.
Speaker 3: Too many.
Speaker 5: When I was to Kids w B, I had to go to Movie World maybe like four times of the year.
Speaker 2: Yes, in Brisbane, every function was hosted at Movie World in that main street.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, it was like T two two four days, four times a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's enough, that's enough.
Speaker 5: So but look, it's been a long time between drinks. So I'd like to go and see the upgrades up there. I've heard it's changed a bit.
Speaker 2: The Police Academy stunt show has been changed.
Speaker 1: They upgraded the lethal weapon. Right.
Speaker 2: I think Superman is still going.
Speaker 1: I must go, guys, I've got to get ready for Brisbane. But happy election weekend too.
Speaker 2: Happy election weekend. Enjoy Magic Round.
Speaker 1: Thank you and Lauren. I'll see you in Queensland all we won't.
Speaker 5: I'm going to take Fisher, guys.
Speaker 1: Fisher. Maybe that's where I'll do the election coverage.
Speaker 2: Trump, Are you going to were soon? Outfit? Are you going to any NFL games?
Speaker 1: Yes? No, yes you where the host broadcaster? Of course.
Speaker 2: Of course you'll be there in the Outfit Rugby Enjoy League, Enjoy Fisher.
Speaker 5: Which one the bad ground is? Bye, guys, you have a great weekend. By bye bye.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, have a last weekend everyone.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 3: Just before we wrap up, I've got our next excurgeon in December.
Speaker 2: Sorry what okay? A couple of things. Firstly, you say it like guys, put this into tire next week in December.
Speaker 3: In December December, we're going to spilt Milk. The lineup has just been announced.
Speaker 4: Milk, don't cry, We're spilt milk in Ballarat.
Speaker 3: Hendrick Lamar's headlining.
Speaker 2: You might find this hard to believe. Rat, I'm not do you reckon Kendrick to book the best to calm there? You think that'll be a drive back to Melbourne job the baller app B and B. You might find this hard to believe. And I'm not great at skin.
Speaker 3: On skin somber for these positions summer. Oh mg, I'm going to have a freak out. Kendrick Lamar baalat up. That's spilt milk, Dolcy.
Speaker 1: That's why, isn't it?
Speaker 3: I said? There's somebody commented on the page saying, don't you dairline up? Don't Chi and Kendrick at the same time. Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: That is sick spilt milk.
Speaker 3: I'm there, No, can we actually make it an excursion?
Speaker 4: Because where you hear Kendrick Lamara and on today.
Speaker 3: You hear Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 2: Look, I will check that day if we're free. I'm in for the.
Speaker 3: Milk the six. I think it could be potentially your last down here. No, it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't think we'll be celebrating last day on there with Kendrick. You know what, maybe we will. Maybe we'll take the show that mate.
Speaker 3: Well, I have an annual leave day on the last day of the show because I've got to go.
Speaker 1: It's on Saturday.
Speaker 2: It's on Saturday and Saturday, but she's got to beat the traffic.
Speaker 4: Something's on Friday as well. Yeah, Justica playing in Melbourne or Friday the electronic music group.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so good watching you run out of steam? Then Live Google stand by Live Google. Don't do that. We can't play. We can't What are you doing? What you're doing? What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I forgot the rules?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? Reset?
Speaker 1: For everyone playing at home?
Speaker 4: We can't play any audio music on the podcast anywhere else. We literally get taken off the whole company. Yeah, we'll get taken off Spotify. I retract the audio I just played. Can you do that? You know when you retract an email and just sends another email saying I would like to recall.
Speaker 1: It, that just makes me go still exists?
Speaker 2: I just read all right, we must go have a grey weekend. Everybody.
Speaker 1: Lauren wake out feeling good follow on the socials