Speaker 1: All right, we're here the Daily Telegraph Funeral podcast, and I'm afraid to say there's been a coup. There's four of us here, but there's somebody missing.
Speaker 2: Fresh blood baby. The takeover is on.
Speaker 3: He's missing, missing above the thousands.
Speaker 2: Oh what about this?
Speaker 1: Dave, Ricky, Brent Reid, Michael carrianas no Fiel roth Field.
Speaker 4: So he will be back next week. But didn't have enough chairs for us. So you have to have the throne demanded.
Speaker 1: You should if you ever get sacked from this joint, you have a future? Is a furniture removed seen in people just moving chairs around labors. Part of my just the name of some Spanish blokes. Things guys all in the checks and Dave and Island.
Speaker 2: You don't wear checks when you're recording on television.
Speaker 3: Secret to this shirt, I boarded online.
Speaker 4: You don't have to iron it, so I wear quite a lot of get to work.
Speaker 2: It's like a Seinfeld episode, the non ironing shirt.
Speaker 1: He's boarded online. A brag or what's what's the reason.
Speaker 3: Between Charles out there?
Speaker 4: You're looking to sponsor a young upcoming journalist, Charles to Wit, I'm here for you.
Speaker 3: In my mind, it's pretty good. It doesn't.
Speaker 1: It looks pretty that it's not bad. It's not, honestly, what's do?
Speaker 3: Tell them to take control? That's right, you take control of the shop, take control of my podcast.
Speaker 2: Should we do?
Speaker 5: Have?
Speaker 1: No, I don't want to do the best buzz impersonator. I need to get Russell Jackson in a very very good impersonator. All right, let's get into it, Kaylen Ponger, My goodness to quote the great ron Berger. That escalated quickly. I mean, that really got.
Speaker 3: Out of control fast man.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting there the other day and Knights fans freak out when a statement gets released on Cale and Ponger.
Speaker 2: We all thought, oh god, the Rusters have got their man.
Speaker 1: There was truth to it after all, And no, Calen decides he's pulling out of the Pacific Championships, won't make himself available for the n TOW tests, and the Knights support his decision and won't enter any more commentary. Well, I don't know if that's really their decision from now, because it says like there's a bit of trouble going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I sort of half paint understand why he's done it. Well, look, I don't think he's done the right thing. I think Calvin Stre's adopted son. I think the issue is he didn't reach out to Mal first. He should have gone to Mal first, rung mail Ninger and said Mail were want to focus on the Knights. I prefer not to be considered for I think Mel would have understood, knowing Mel Mal wants guys, you want to play for the Jump and want to play for the team.
Speaker 3: I think Mel would have accepted that.
Speaker 4: But the fact he didn't wring Mel and they just put a statement out, that's just everything's.
Speaker 3: Just gone out of kilt after that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with reading.
Speaker 6: I think still would have been literally disappointed, right, But at least the fact that Kaylen sort of fronted up initially and then spoken to him, I think would have quelled some of the angst and some of the vitual that's coming from head office.
Speaker 2: Because the office an't happy about it. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 6: They're unhappy with Kaylen, that happy with the way it played out, down happy with Knights supporting him as well.
Speaker 2: But what are they supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Ask a quick question?
Speaker 4: I noticed Kln's over here and he's looking in the opposite direction, looking the other way, he's looking the other way back on the nation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think the I think it goes deeper than that.
Speaker 5: I think the whole dynamics of the decision and the process of the decision.
Speaker 2: I think it has a lot of layers to it.
Speaker 5: And a lot of intrigue because we don't really have many father son manager player relationships in the game. And this is how it unfolded with Andre having a meeting with Newcastle Knights CEO Phil Gardner, and emerging from that meeting was Gardner effectively ringing the football department to say, hey, we need to put a statement out or Ponger's camp will And I don't know about you, fellas, but I don't really see that conversation being had where managers and players are dictating to a club on putting statements out.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that happening at Penrith with Nathan Cleary.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can imagine it happened in I just I can't imagine it happening me.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't happen very often. I just think that.
Speaker 6: The Ponger camp should have lent on Newcastle a little bit more and planned it better and allowed Newcastle to put a statement out or whatever the case may be on Callan's behalf. But I think it was all pretty rushed and they just had to get their ducks in a row a little bit better before all a statement.
Speaker 5: Now it's hugely naive from the camp but also to Phil Gardener. Now you don't know the process of respecting the process is surprising from my point.
Speaker 6: Sure they would have told Taylor, someone in that joint would have told Calan, mate, you should pick up the phone to Mount.
Speaker 3: He was told he was someone close.
Speaker 6: Someone someone told the coland camp camp. I feel sorry Newcastle supposed to do here. They can't alienate can probably Knights backing there. Me it's it's I'm not.
Speaker 4: Say if you're a Newcastle fan and you see the Kalins ruled himself of rep footage because he wants to win a camp and do everything you can to win a camp, I think it endears you to call More as a Knight.
Speaker 5: So when State of Origin comes around next year, he will be pulling out of that as well as Origin.
Speaker 2: Why because he wants.
Speaker 3: To win a commod focusing his pre season right.
Speaker 2: Focus is to go and win the camp.
Speaker 6: Origin is way more disruptive than two tests or three pass end of the season.
Speaker 3: But it's about getting himself right to start the Sea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but to the miss games for the Knights during the Origin.
Speaker 6: Origin is way more missed one two games, yeah, but then the flow and effects.
Speaker 4: But that's not what it's about him being right to start the season, start the season. Well, but that sets him up for Origin when he's not there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, yeah, of course it does. That's the ridiculous that's what he said.
Speaker 3: But that.
Speaker 5: Was contrast and confliction of what he's actually saying is confliction a word?
Speaker 3: Now, it's not confliction.
Speaker 6: What's more detrimental to Newcastle's premiership hopes the fact that Kaylin misses a month of pre season or or he has a month six eight six eight weeks interrupted in the middle of the season.
Speaker 3: Well, he'll only miss one, maybe two games for the nights interrupted saying what do you mean interrupted? Two games?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to train. He's going to have to try and back up. What's important he trains, he spends the whole pre season with my question, my question, my question, listen, my question is what is more detrimental to Newcastle missing a month of pre season?
Speaker 3: Yes, potentially yes, it's not wrong for the season.
Speaker 2: Kids, you're kidding, is it? You're right? Are you? Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Because you're not respectable? I'm in total of my view, so total of my opinion, David.
Speaker 5: So, while he's training with the Kangaroos and playing with the Kangaroos, yes, he's keeping fit, but.
Speaker 3: Then he misses.
Speaker 4: He doesn't start the Knights preseason till I get over the five weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah after when he will?
Speaker 2: Okay, I get that.
Speaker 3: Well that's his point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's the period point.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but I just don't know.
Speaker 6: I get that point, but I don't understand your point where you think that a test against Samoa New Zealand, sorry tongue on New Zealand. What is it about that it's more detrimental than playing Origin.
Speaker 4: Missing a month of the pre season and potentially could be more detrimental than missing two games to an Origin.
Speaker 6: But it's not just it's not just the games around origins, everything that origins.
Speaker 3: But well, then you spent five months to four months together, five months together, Well then it's not that detrimental.
Speaker 5: He misses some training, I think, and missing games for Newcastle during the origin period is more detrimental missing doing time trials and beat tests.
Speaker 6: But this is not a sledge on This is a sledge on you, not Kail. Yeah, sledge and Kalen s leedgend your take on it, Okay.
Speaker 1: I don't want there to be a three to sixty star three on one bash.
Speaker 2: We've all don there. You got metal position.
Speaker 1: Like question remains. Has the honor of the Kangaroo's jersey been diminished as a result.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: People are saying this no because it's not going to be a not a common occurrence, right like people Some people have tried to compare it to cricketers going to play T twenty around the world. They're totally different arguments, right, because how many players are pulling out of playing for the Kangaroo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's super rare, well plenty, Actually it's super rad plan for Samoa.
Speaker 2: It's super No, but they're playing tonational for you.
Speaker 3: They're pulling out of playing for the Kangaroo.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get that right, But we're talking about just in the Kangaroos. Zerzy, Okay, I don't think. I don't think we're going to say a massive Yeah.
Speaker 5: Look what you're saying is you don't think we're going to see it's not a common occurrence. The game makes has to make sure it's not a common occurrence. And that's why how.
Speaker 2: Many people are going to payer is just.
Speaker 3: Specific on.
Speaker 5: They can't just show this pronger situation away and just say yeah, you know, look you we should be playing Origin next year.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: So there needs to be some type of parameter around players not willing nearly pulling out because the jersey will be doing on the standard will be diminished.
Speaker 2: On the flip side of that day.
Speaker 6: Where do we stand on players that are going to pull out for some for tong Enol, for Fiji because there's a heap of players that aren't going to put their hand up for those countries either, Where do we stand on those?
Speaker 2: Because I stand on equal footing, you know.
Speaker 6: So what's the punishment we're going to have, like thee if they're all suspended, because there's a lot of blokes that we've heard that aren't playing.
Speaker 2: The growth of the.
Speaker 5: Game is so important and attached to the international game, correct, and so if it means threatening them with a with a one match band to start the season, so be.
Speaker 2: I just think it. Look, I think it's harsh process that will go down. Look to be fair, war war is different to the way Kalen has handled it.
Speaker 5: Compared to your point, Mike, of blokes pulling out of some or et set your.
Speaker 6: Fiji for legitimate reasons, if they've got a reason and legitimate conversations and communication with those head coaches.
Speaker 2: This hasn't happened with Poller.
Speaker 3: The communication was the issue in this. Yes, it's the problem.
Speaker 2: Two things.
Speaker 1: So One, I don't necessarily think that kangaroos jersey is going to be diminished. Sitting out there at Panthers training the other day when I dusted off the dict phone and got out there, because you blokes from.
Speaker 2: Days come back, comebacks, well gold they talk about Alfie.
Speaker 3: I just mentioned, can you just ask one question for me?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? He asked?
Speaker 2: Did you ask?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But I had different people than what you needed. One question there.
Speaker 3: Was imagine where you've done that? Mate? What are you doing be blowing us up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Move on?
Speaker 2: Well I thought it was fantast So can I sit in your seat out there this week?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I care for what you're wishing for, all right?
Speaker 1: So do with meetings with more and the day the side having a ready it will be thirty degrees. I'll still be in a jumper a.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: But the point being I was total leam Martin about end of season and he said, I said, I might try and get up to Brisbane for that Kangaroos Tonga test.
Speaker 2: I might let me know I might see.
Speaker 1: You up there, because oh, I don't want to get myself.
Speaker 2: Don't say that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put myself there too early. But he's desperate to play, to play for the Kangaroos, and there's some guys there really see some value in that Green and Gold jumpers, which is great to see. It's just at twenty six years old, Caylen Ponger has still not represented his country apart from unless you count the nine for the NURL counter of nine thoughtament, don't they that's the cheeky on that one cheeky smother.
Speaker 2: They did play frustrata, which means that it rules him out of playing. There's some good there's some very good people in at the NRL.
Speaker 3: That's an international rule, international board.
Speaker 2: They went to that. They went to the big you know, a big fat phone side.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seven hundred and four we should we should actually, well we should do is go back and have to go those nine squads and see what's if there's been any other Yeah.
Speaker 3: True, I think you're changing stands.
Speaker 4: Actually does what do you mean from the Ponger camp and the Knights, Oh, that he might play, that he may potentially make himself available.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're suddenly just coming out with this now, I just.
Speaker 3: Thought of it then.
Speaker 4: Just no, I think that the well, the Knights have been reminded about it how the rules work, and I think Katlin's been reminded how the rules work.
Speaker 3: And I think you'll find him that.
Speaker 4: I don't know this for sure, but I suspectly some form of maybe a backdown of some form.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't surprise me.
Speaker 2: Would you pick? It?
Speaker 6: Would surprise me, he said, because I think he would have been in that original twenty one man squad around it's around twenty two, twenty one or twenty two players they picked last year.
Speaker 2: They picked twenty one for.
Speaker 3: The Dylan Edwards, don't you know. I think Dylan Edwards and the way Teddy's.
Speaker 6: Going, I think he's in the squad they carried Nico last year and has a similar role to Nino would have done. Nico played a couple of tests off the bench, and I think Kaalen would have put pressure on Ben Hunt for that bench spot, Watson for that bench spot, whatever the case may be.
Speaker 1: I think he would have been in the squad was in tremendous form. But the other bloke, James Tedesco, has been amazing.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous standing.
Speaker 5: I read that column about the Rooster's leadership void and the blokes just stood up and shut shut that column up because he's led them.
Speaker 3: Are you claiming you had spired?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not going I'm not going that far. He has been enormous.
Speaker 5: He's been as a leader for a club that has a has a leadership void or will it certainly next year.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's been grateful them, hasn't he. I mean at the right time of year two. And I've lost a few bodies with Sammy Walker and you know Victor was out for a while obviously, so they've had some injuries. But he's sort of lifted lift his game with the right Tommy year for them.
Speaker 2: He's been in better form than Dylan Edwards over the last time with Dylan's.
Speaker 6: I get that right, but it's talking Dylan looks like he's struggling with that KNA a little bit. But like when we go back on these kangaroos number one Jersey at the same like, what do you do?
Speaker 3: What are you going? You're going Teddy?
Speaker 2: I know I'd get Teddy.
Speaker 3: He have to be captain then too.
Speaker 2: Right, now you've got Yo and you've got.
Speaker 3: Teddy in the team and not having as captain.
Speaker 2: I could have Teddy, but you've got options.
Speaker 6: Pretty crazy him in the team is not captain, just back in the like Dylan Edwards.
Speaker 2: I got the origin situation, but I would.
Speaker 3: I think Dylan was going to be the full back if.
Speaker 2: You said I'm not. I'm not going to sit here and argue either way. Yeah, yeah, really have an opinion for I probably could Teddy.
Speaker 6: Really, but if you say Dylan was was okay, okay, there's not a bad choice.
Speaker 2: That's fancy.
Speaker 6: I don't know, a win win pick. But now we're now loyal. Maw is to Teddy, and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Mal is big on loyalty. So I think that sometimes say form goes out that we know, but I don't think it's such as big a consideration with Mal. Sometimes as stick and loy but last year and Mel.
Speaker 4: Said he's going to pay a lot more heed to state always at footy, he said publicly a couple of times.
Speaker 3: And Dylan there was was the you said.
Speaker 2: Can you really given?
Speaker 1: I mean, if that's the case, you'd pick someone like Zach Lomax.
Speaker 2: But Zack Lomax will be on the wings. Yeah, I don't know. Dylan was on the wing last year, right, Yeah, he can't play.
Speaker 5: You can take it as red Marriage saw that as one of the greatest weaknesses for the Kangaroos and went after So he won't be on the wing.
Speaker 6: Because so we've got the squad right that's online now and tomorrow's paper for the thirty man players and the wing options as Coats k as Zach Lomax take as a massive bolt selection in that Australian side because the center options are Travoyvitch Hamaso Stags, Bradman Best we also play on the wing, so that that might be the switch just with Dave. They can't play Dylan Edwards full back or date like one of those two need to start and the other ones not on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know it's still there's monster and clear play.
Speaker 3: Maybe he might change his mind.
Speaker 6: Monster and clear in that squad, but we don't expect them to be able to play for the Kangaroos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jeremyine and a really he said he's in some doubt.
Speaker 3: Play Jeremy and he's got all sorts of injuries.
Speaker 6: Homes also out with that broken leg, but pretty strong look inside with a few fair few debutantes potentially Australine debutantes, not international.
Speaker 2: De nice distinction. That was very good.
Speaker 3: I don't make back to you.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: The other thing that's been bubbling along non finals was this week joshadow car you guys report has been greener, permission to look else where. There was a third party inquiry, explained to the audience. The third party inquiries as these boys, so whether whether a player swap or something might have been able to go ahead with the team on the Dragons and McAuley Ravelawa.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's it's it's a key figure.
Speaker 2: I know who the person is.
Speaker 5: So can you figure unrelated to the football club but extremely close to McAuley Radalawa who has opposed to dogs and said, would you be interested, particularly if you let Fox go to the Dragons. It could work as some severance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a bit of a.
Speaker 3: Kaylay has been told he's free to lead the dragons, right.
Speaker 2: The other has been told he.
Speaker 1: Can go and how long is what's he got left on his next year as West year.
Speaker 2: So that's how it came about.
Speaker 5: You know, I saw some Dragons fans if any Saints fans are out there watching listening, straight away gone Flanne is trying to you know, trade his dats and for a Porsche.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Can tell you now it wasn't planning again that was doing the communication or the pushing of this Rabelawa.
Speaker 3: But he'd take it suggestion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, I'm just saying I just wanted to clarify what absolutely take it, take it.
Speaker 3: It wasn't protesting too loudly by the sound, that's not.
Speaker 5: It would be very much a Dat's in verse Porsche.
Speaker 2: Times.
Speaker 5: Look, there's still a little bit of water to flow because we still have to get through the five day breach notice period of which the Gneral have served Fox with only a.
Speaker 2: Couple of days ago. So I don't feel.
Speaker 5: As though we're going to get an outcome this weekend as far as any termination or release.
Speaker 2: Or movement from Fox.
Speaker 5: Out of a Canterbury But there's no denying that they're going to move on from him.
Speaker 2: So why are they moving on for him?
Speaker 1: What's is it the incident? Is it that they feel misled? Is it it's a compilation of everything Mobsie. Is it one year to go on his contract and paying a winger more than five hundred thousand a year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's that, But he's also averaged fourteen games over the past two seasons and that's a major factor when you're paying someone five hundred thousand dollars, and particularly a winger.
Speaker 2: So there's that.
Speaker 5: And now I say he averaged fourteen games in the last two seasons, I'd be really intrigued to see how many of those fourteen games he finished. There's been games there where he's come from the field, so he may have started in fourteen, but how many did he finish? Five hundred thousand dollars on the wing one year left to go, they have obviously Blake Wilson in their roster that they have high hopes for. And then there's the off fielding discretions, both of the Kurry knockout last year and now this situation here where the Dogs feelers they didn't never.
Speaker 2: Got the full story from the start. Yeah, because the Curry noock at as well.
Speaker 1: They'd learned some aspects of that incident when Fox appeared on a podcast yea, which didn't sit well with the club.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. It's about these collection of issues.
Speaker 5: The Bradon Trindle example has been explained to me over the past week. How his misdemeanor off the field. He stepped up owned it, said guilty, guilty, guilty, this is what I did. But I sat down with the Sharks and said, you know, I need help take.
Speaker 2: Me out of the game.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 5: All the Dogs asked of Josh was to be upfront and honest, and they don't believe that they were getting the full context out of this situation.
Speaker 6: And furthermore, today's point, I think they'd already reconciled internally at the very least, so they.
Speaker 2: Won't going to extend his contract yes next season.
Speaker 6: Right, So this conversation I think would have happened regardless of the induscrition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you saw that with Reagan Campbell.
Speaker 1: Gillard released a year early, so you can get a multi year deal elsewhere, which can.
Speaker 4: Learn somewhere else someone else will pick him up once it's all cleared up, And it wouldn't surprise me if he accepts the NL sanctions early rather than making for the five day period to the five day breach, not this period to expire and then not imagine he goes straight to market and his agent has to look around, and he'll have interest from at least two or three clubs.
Speaker 2: I'd imagine potential suitors.
Speaker 1: Dragons Ring is.
Speaker 3: An obvious one. Paramatta has been mentioned.
Speaker 4: I didn't think they were interested, but maybe that stands might have changed, but there'll be two or three i'd imagine at least.
Speaker 1: And look at the start of the year when the paramatter Josh hadow Car situation was floated. Now that they weren't against it back then, you know, when they were looking for that back line spark for that.
Speaker 2: It's time Lo Marx.
Speaker 6: Since then, that's shifted, but they got Michael Siebos is a similar situation to.
Speaker 2: The Bag and the while I like, it's hard.
Speaker 6: To have those half min dollar players or whatever, like rab Whiles deal gets up to almost five hundred thousand dollars next year, Like it's hard to carry that if you're not playing first grade, If you're going to buy over the top as well.
Speaker 4: But the one thing role is he spoke and when we sat down with him, he spoke about speed and when he wants his speed, speed in the middle, speed and the edges and Josh gives you speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so an interest and easy answer for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, onto Josh Hadaka's former team, the Storm taking on the Roosters sold out Amy Park.
Speaker 3: How good is that?
Speaker 6: Moved it before the graph. Yeah, there's nothing else going on that weekend. That's good, big news that the out there. It is real.
Speaker 2: It is huge news because.
Speaker 5: Melbourne comes to a standstill AFL weekend and for the NRL to have their shining moment with a sellout crowd focused on the Storm Roosters the night before the af L GF, I just I think it's huge. I think it's matt unbelievable for the game to get that exposure on a weekend where those crazy Victorians.
Speaker 2: Yeah seriously, well Fridays they don't know anything else is on.
Speaker 4: Usually they're expecting the break all all sorts of records, viewing records down there as well as well. With this game on Friday nights, it's a big night for that club, and they've had a lot of big nights over the years right in the storm on multiple comps and being a multiple Grand finals, and they're one of the.
Speaker 3: Great clubs we've got.
Speaker 4: But this is going to be a huge night for them.
Speaker 1: Ready, you got a piece on Harry Grant that appeared in the eight page League Central the Herald Sun for the first.
Speaker 3: Time Final Week AFL Final Week.
Speaker 1: Eight page lift out in the Herald Sundown there in Melbourne. I forgot this because you know he's racking up one hundred games this weekend. Harry Grant had four hundred games between game one and game two.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: So he played four hun days I think, and he said his first game, Cam was out, Cam Smith was out, and he came off the bench. Brandon Smith was there then and started the game and then obviously had to wait, as you said, four hundred and something days. In his second game, it was the last game I think. I think it would have been to the nineteen last of the season and Cam Smith was going they already wrap up the minor premiership and Cam Smith was going to come off just play half a game and he said the game didn't go as planned and cam Be been the competitor. Cam was just refused to come off d playing seven minutes in his second game.
Speaker 3: But he's like he's I.
Speaker 4: Think Harry's year has just got like I think midyear he hadn't been to Harry Grant we know and expect, but I reckon his last two months he's been outstanding. And I'll tell you what he's been. He's been a great captain for that footage. What he's better captain than a lot of people for it be.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what he's done. He's adopted the Cameron Smith's control of the referee mentality.
Speaker 2: Really have you noticed this?
Speaker 4: Let's keep an eye on it tomorrow. You know they've got a horror record under green Alkins. They have won like two of their last seven under let's keep it. And the Roosters that have a.
Speaker 3: Great recent record under Grand Atkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Roosters record.
Speaker 5: Cam has been tutoring. He has Harry on how to just play the rock talk to the ref.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a poor young man, Harry.
Speaker 2: He's a champion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, young fellow always addresses him with respect. Get respect this podcasts you respect, You'll get to come back.
Speaker 2: Do me a favor and watch it tomorrow night. I do.
Speaker 1: I have noticed there's been times where there's a bit of the camera Smith where you can almost be a third bloke into the tackle and the last bloke off and you're just able to manage the defenses at that point.
Speaker 2: So he loves the best but terrific. Look.
Speaker 1: Question, this is a big ask of the Storm because they've got to do this with that Cameron Smith. They've got to win a Grand Final with that Cameron Smith. That's a big factor. They haven't really taken this step like they have this season since Kem retired.
Speaker 4: No I've played in the Grand Final. They just have one one, you know. I think you look at that spine. I look at Harry and how well Harry's going the mame. You look at that spine. There's no reason they can't win it. There's absolutely no reason they can't win it.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 3: When those blokes play together, they generally win.
Speaker 4: I think that when they played together this year, maybe they've lost one game or something this year.
Speaker 3: So when the four of them play, they're nigh on unbeatable.
Speaker 4: And I think if they make the Grand Final, I think this will be a tough test it's really tough tests this week.
Speaker 3: I reckon they win it. They get through this week smiling.
Speaker 2: Can the Rooster spring and upset?
Speaker 3: Why you smiling?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think you bagged me again. Have you got an issue?
Speaker 6: I'm just not as excited as you for the Melin to win the Grand Final. You'll be cheering them, You'll be cheering them on even partial Michael, you love the Storm, but I think it's more he's wearing a purple shirt.
Speaker 2: They cover your ears.
Speaker 6: But I think of the of the two games where they could cause an upset, I think the Rusters are more likely than the Sharks because the Rooster's forward pack.
Speaker 2: I think scoop.
Speaker 5: The Sharks are starting the longest price in fifteen years of pre limbs.
Speaker 6: I does think the roosters forward park the Roosters can overpower the Storm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: I think the Roosters to have the edge in the forwards. So now I give the chicks a chance. I think they can win.
Speaker 2: I definitely do.
Speaker 3: But I said that.
Speaker 5: But listen, mate, you can't believe our bad word to start that game. Now the Roosters can't like the Roosters have to go down there and go hey, listen, we're not starting anything like yeah, but we will. We're going to start and be in this game from the opening set now if you are, I'll give him a massive chance. And the other point to that is they can't start like they started against Penrith either, so if they can correct that part of their game, Melbourne's form, the Sharks got back into that at fourteen ten at halftime, so I'll give him a huge chance.
Speaker 2: The Roosters, yeah, yeah, very much.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to Nelson soft of Solomono versus Jared where he are Hardgraves and that will be Although thanks again to the Sydney Roosters for not putting Jared up for media again this week, the scariest meet in rugby league, and they're too scared to put him up any chance.
Speaker 4: I think that's Jared's decision. I think Jared doesn't like doing media these days. He does it very selectively. We'd have done it two or three times this year maybe, I don't know, even does postmatch you know, when we're on the field to get him after games.
Speaker 3: He's very selective.
Speaker 4: About who he talks to, like he'll brush you and then all of a sudden you look over and he's talking and Josh.
Speaker 1: Morros leaderships needed ready tell him mate who to correct the whip?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, know that works. I'll I'll bring my mates, so the roosters that will go well.
Speaker 3: The malee list, yep, someone on the maining list.
Speaker 4: I went to the media the other day. You spoke to young Joe Sue good fellow. I'm looking for that relationship with Nelson and Jared. They've had some monstrous tussles over the years.
Speaker 5: What was Gordy trying to throw some bait in the water the other night?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: What was he saying they got to or something?
Speaker 4: Apparently they had a stink at Kiwi training one day. So it was the year that I think that had a stink on the field. And then they turned up up apparently for the Kiwi squad, and you know they've said to each other, we are all right, cousin, they've gone you as good as gold. And then apparently Nelson's ripped in the tray and they have to be pulled to be separated.
Speaker 3: That that's the story that's doing the rounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, keeping eye on the other one.
Speaker 4: That story we've been spoken tomorrow.
Speaker 2: The other one.
Speaker 1: Another one of interest will be have a look at Joseph Marnhu and can a monster because it might have been an incident a little a couple years ago where Munster hit marn And I don't think marnin who has ever forgotten it. So I think he was good.
Speaker 2: He was good on the week played played three months before.
Speaker 6: He was back to his best. I try that he that he set up was ridiculous.
Speaker 2: He just looked like.
Speaker 6: That Joey Marner which was which has commanded the attention with the Boar and he hasn't been like that the last few weeks.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was easily his best performance for a while. Yea, And no concerns with sorry, just that's.
Speaker 4: Another reason why they are a threat to Melbourne. When Joey's back playing like that, he's a difference maker.
Speaker 2: And the almost career best for it.
Speaker 3: He was playing great.
Speaker 1: Victor Radley, no concerns about his returned.
Speaker 3: Early. Didn't you think he sort of warmed up to the to the tar He.
Speaker 6: Was really sore speaking of it, he was really sore when he went in and got injected again during the halftime break by the same doctor that injected Cooper Kromp they got him back for their Grand Grand Final and that he could have come back out in the second half, but the.
Speaker 2: Lead was.
Speaker 6: So large that they didn't need him. But apparently there's no further damage or anyone.
Speaker 5: As much as I give the Roosters a chance, my small concern is the is the form line in this match like manly, we're rocked?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely if the game was over after thirty seconds, unfortunately, that's.
Speaker 5: It, right, So you've got to be careful of your form lines of how dominant this win was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like you the Ruster a chance, but also wouldn't surprised as if Melbourne win by thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't see a blow out in that game. But I'll give the Rusters a chance. And because the Rusters aren't going to play touch forty like Nobe won't play touch forty like merely like two sometimes, correct, I.
Speaker 5: Reckon you, Mick penwth put thirty on the roost of two weeks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was a possibility of to storm. That was one and a half out of ten performance from the Panthers in a time where the ruses their first game with all those players missing as well.
Speaker 2: I had two books.
Speaker 6: Uncharacteristic bit from Joe Marn who is just like vintage Joe Marna to set up that try m.
Speaker 2: Very good player, good play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it goes good.
Speaker 2: So Panthers Sharks.
Speaker 1: You've sort of stole my opening line there about the Snarks, any hope because you're on.
Speaker 2: And they hey, there are fighters chance. It's not denying that.
Speaker 5: Like I was thinking about this, guys, if we let's just say the impossible happens. Let's just we we sit back and go, well, and Penet's sitting there, how will they explain why they got beat? And if you think about it, how many games has Nathan played?
Speaker 2: Now? One in eight weeks? Is it? Am I righting that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: How many weeks did he miss?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Roughly, you know, so roughly right. We've spoken about Dylan Edwards easy carrying an injury. All right.
Speaker 5: We heard Mitch Kenny speak on three point sixty last night. He openly declared this is the most disruptive season the Panthers have ever had. A few weeks ago, they got beat by the Raiders in camera. They had to pinch that win against the Dolphins at home. This is a Panther side that has been uncharacteristically had dips. Now, as dominant as they were against the Roosters in week one, they need to do it again, of which they probably haven't done all year.
Speaker 2: Yea, yeah, they were just so good against the roost I'll give.
Speaker 4: The Sharks next to no chance, the closest thing to no chance is possible.
Speaker 3: I'm not a one chance as they might get flogged.
Speaker 2: Three men.
Speaker 3: They might, and I think the only thing.
Speaker 4: The thing that gives them hope, I think is that he is a great coach, and he might I come up with something, something galvan that damage.
Speaker 3: But I just don't think they can go with the.
Speaker 5: One thing that the one thing I'm with you, as I said, the Sharks are four dollars outside is the longest price in a prelimp short right, So.
Speaker 2: The forgot what I was going to say, which is very rare.
Speaker 5: The thing that gets me is that they was so poor in that first half against Melbourne.
Speaker 2: If they can correct that.
Speaker 3: The second half was diabolically Melbourne.
Speaker 5: But that's because they had to do all the work in the first half. If they can correct that, and you everyone knows you've got to stay with Penrith early.
Speaker 2: You have to stay you can't give them a start.
Speaker 5: And if you go back to their pre limbs when they've had a week off Penrith, they've gone down early south Adam twelve nil in a prelim. So if somehow the Chronola can stay in the fight early, there are punches chance, but other than that, Ready's right, they could get spanked.
Speaker 1: The Ramian injury concern worries me because your back five were very good against the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about those fom ones in a second. Whether you reckon that's a great line.
Speaker 1: Leading into it, but your back five gets your plenty of yards, plenty of runs out of your back five there, which then Braid that allowed guys like Braden Trina what a performance he had, I mean after the year and so good the dramas that he's had to be able to turn out that performance and take the pressure off Niko Hines. But then you've got to be almost a nine out of ten again to try and pin Penrith down their own area, because if they get yardage and then Nathan Cleary gets he's way with his kicking game, you can't beat you can't beat a Nathan Cleary dominated game.
Speaker 2: The same race with the Ramian injury is that it's Talakai.
Speaker 5: And what Ramian brings is yardage carries of one hundred and thirty run meters per game. Taller Chai brings the same. Yeah, he made a State of Origin team playing at center. He's got he's got an ability to attract defenders, He's got a beautiful pass. I don't have a massive problem at all with taller Kai coming straight into the centers.
Speaker 2: As far as I believe, I'm with you. Ramian has been huge, but but taller Kai is a likeful like for me. But you're right, like.
Speaker 5: Penalty legups which Kernela have been giving teams, it will just kill them Against Penrith, it got to be so disciplined.
Speaker 1: Nick, where does I have and clearly sit If Penrith make a fifth Grand Final and win four straight, he's still got.
Speaker 6: Another fifteen twenty years of potential coaching in the NRL. So I think at the moment, you know Bellamy and Ben at the one two and then.
Speaker 1: They ever made five straight. Greend foves No. One to four straight.
Speaker 3: But Wayne's won how many premierships seven? I would say the difference is they've.
Speaker 4: Rebuilt, right, They've regenerated rosters over time.
Speaker 3: Ivan's in a purple patch.
Speaker 4: Now let's see when they have a lean patch whether he can rebuild and regenerate. But the Broncos over a twenty year period, but twenty years.
Speaker 1: That ninety twenty three side, well they should have won more Premierships probably.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Ivan's doing it.
Speaker 3: But the Dragons there was a red.
Speaker 6: Hot camera tea. You look at that camera side. That was not a four here. That was not a Mond.
Speaker 2: Team either, that Raiders team.
Speaker 6: It's just a shame those two never sides never played in a Grand Final in those nineties period.
Speaker 4: But Jeroal I'm saying that, I think that's this period of he's in this patch now with this club's producing all these footballers or all the superstar and they are the superstars. That's what they're getting raided, right, and they've done a really good job to maintain that. But at some point they're going to have a dip, right. The challenge is into to rebuild their team and bring it back up and peak again.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: That's what Craig and I think Wayne have done to a certain extent.
Speaker 6: It's just the longevity of the other two for in terms of sustained success over to more than two decade period. Right, that's the only thing that separates them from mine and Ivan. As I said, in ten years time, he might you surp them.
Speaker 1: But any the thing that I don't know if you guys take into a consideration that the keeping the guys as hungry as they are huge, That that's coaching.
Speaker 2: That that's what that's down to, Cleary, So that's what will Bella, Me and Bennett have done the same. Now they haven't. They haven't had five.
Speaker 6: Five Grand finals, but they've kept that core group hungry for an extent.
Speaker 2: But you've just said they've had to dip and come back up and read that was reading me. I was ready and Craig, And Craig hasn't had any dips.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, have a little think called the salary. Yes, that was a fair dip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they largely what do they do the next year?
Speaker 3: I thought the players go after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they dip because they're stripped points.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're talking, but they also players have to leave because of that Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Okay, My point is that Craig Bellamy has not had.
Speaker 6: A sustained dip at Melbourne have they They've always played finals foot you except for the year.
Speaker 3: But that's but that's the point, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's the point I'm making. I'm actually agreeing with you. Good. So he's been so angry for but you look, you look angry, man.
Speaker 3: Look I'm.
Speaker 2: Angry.
Speaker 3: That's called angry.
Speaker 2: Are you angry?
Speaker 4: Little any breakfast? He's like a horse with only breakfast in parents afford to keep up with him.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. He's not a he's not a junk food guy. He's a mochl star.
Speaker 3: He's a temple mate for Australia.
Speaker 1: But you look at we talk about we talk about Penrith's dominance and but you look at the Grand Falls. They only just got out of the line against South within a whistle of getting beaten by Bridges.
Speaker 2: How tough it is.
Speaker 1: And that's that's again down to the mentality of the team and the coaching of Cleary to show that these this team's never beaten.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think Ivan and I don't think you blokes have given Ivan as the raps that he deserves.
Speaker 2: It's because he doesn't have relationships in the middle.
Speaker 6: We talk about the raps I'm saying he's just below Ben and a Bellamy, who are the greatest coaches of all time.
Speaker 3: That's a fair saying you should be on that level.
Speaker 1: I think if I think if they go to a fourth Premiership, then he's up there, he's up there, he's up there, he's with them, and he might go past them the way they're going, because there's no end insight for this.
Speaker 5: Because Ivan does his own thing and his own scheme and doesn't cultivate the media.
Speaker 2: And I wouldn't say I'm not close with Benet or Bellamy.
Speaker 4: Dave Way one seven.
Speaker 3: Premiers A fair point, Mick, but it's a few more than three.
Speaker 6: Three in arguing about we all believe that Ivan is going to be in the top echelon of coaches. He is, He's destined, potentially potentially the way they're tracking, to be the greatest coach of all times. I'm not saying he's there yet. He's gone past all right. So one of the ones like Trent Robinson right was probably always considered that next tier down those guys and tracking, I think he's gone past that. I think he's gone past that, now, do you know what I mean? So that's that's the tip where yeah four Grand Final. Yeah it's gone past Robber, Okay with you, That's that's what I mean. So now he's in that that next year where you're talking like coaching grades like Tim Sheen's and Warren Ryan and Jack Gibson's with with Bellamy and Bennett right there the there the tree, the Holy tra would be those three right either now.
Speaker 2: Sits with that. You've got him at four.
Speaker 6: I've got him with with a group of Warren Ryan and Tim Sheen's and that that group there is probably where I sit him at the moment.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I both sort of agree.
Speaker 2: You were very quiet there, Dave.
Speaker 6: No, I'm just he's got flat one.
Speaker 1: Can't wait till ten years time having this chat with Ryle's or those premierships.
Speaker 2: Going on? Should we get the listener questions?
Speaker 6: That's the only one email this week, so lots of ones from Twitter x Steve wants to know what are the chances or the Sharks against Rooster's Grand Final. I personally believe it will occur. From Steve Brigsy Briggs.
Speaker 1: I'm happy to take your bet, but minimum minimum steaks a thousand if you want.
Speaker 5: The chances of Zeroy I remind at this point now that Ready has declared the zero and also the Sharks have a less than zero chance of burning the Panthers. I said one percent. May I remind everyone lesson zero for I think it's very important.
Speaker 2: No, we're really finished.
Speaker 3: That's a good points.
Speaker 1: Kept that one just just until you needed it.
Speaker 6: That from por Michael is a proud Aussie. Actually couldn't agree more regarding his point of fiasco. Fake your sitting on Newcastle. He's already won the Daily ENP Player of the Year, potentially best player in the world. The clubs need to catch up to you. It should be how long the suspension will be, not if it's a very.
Speaker 1: Good point that he's got to focus on his preseason for the Knights, whereas you've been the best player. The rest of them should be back to training tomorrow then to catch up with him.
Speaker 4: Not any reinforcements around him. I think they know that right, That's why they're making roster changes. I don't think you get suspended.
Speaker 6: That's a very good quest. Should get suspended the rules. I'm quite comfortable they stand down from footy.
Speaker 2: Though, Really, okay, what would you like to happen to him?
Speaker 3: Zero, just the stern talking to.
Speaker 2: A corner and so listen.
Speaker 4: I think it's your own I think it's.
Speaker 3: You can't go.
Speaker 2: Can you please go on back to watch for the next six.
Speaker 4: Make and like play for Australia. He's going to want to play for Australia.
Speaker 2: What should no repercussion? What should the punishment? Dave Young with you on origin?
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, that just seems like I'm treating my son at the moment we need him, we can't take.
Speaker 3: I saw that a different different story if it was a new said Welshman.
Speaker 2: Games.
Speaker 6: Why should it be okay for the NRA old A forced players to play representive football for the Australia but also okay to allow for other clubs not to release players for other representative teams.
Speaker 3: Fair question, fair question, very fair question.
Speaker 6: And that opens that Panbadora's box that we sort of alluded to with where do you draw the line? Is it because it's Australia, What about the other nations that have players pulling out?
Speaker 1: Well, they need to, They need to get international footy fixed. They dropped the ball after the twenty seventeen well up. International foota was on a high for the next couple of years they dropped the ball, COVID hit and you've lost all that momentum and it's a victim of the twenty seven round season, Origin, pre Season Challenge, World Club Challenge, everything bloody ell. So yeah, until that gets taken seriously And is it a case of do you package up your TV rights and try and sell it as a separate product and generate the cash to fund the other nations?
Speaker 2: Where does it all sit?
Speaker 1: Who's is it the NFL's responsibility to do this?
Speaker 2: It's going to be the r if.
Speaker 3: That's pretty equal, now, aren't they across the international teams? Memory getting there?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's.
Speaker 6: Parody in like I think the Championship, So those tong Australian News probably, but P ANDNG and fig and Cook Islands will be getting less.
Speaker 2: Case. Can you explain to me why Adam g is a referee in the finals. This is on the phone, that is, But there's another question code names refereeing.
Speaker 3: Friend's been all right the final.
Speaker 2: It's been good, it's been fine. Yeah, has been.
Speaker 3: Fingers crossed this weekend penalty try should have been a pedal.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm coming back around now. I think it should have been originally, I didn't see it was a clear cut so you can't of water. Yeah to the bait means that it should have been a penalty. Try. Good job, Mick, solid solid work on that piece.
Speaker 6: It was very well read, not well received, well read, thanks to anyone that's listening. This is another question for the next coach review on air off air, there's been revealed it quite.
Speaker 2: No one has.
Speaker 1: The people are guessing, okay, excuse there's a lot of former coaches have been a lot of misidentified and it was outstanding.
Speaker 6: An email morning from England. I agree with the anger around pont and not making himself available for the Kangaroos, but is there some hypocrisy watching three sixty and people were talking about that said in a bad precedent, but having an NRL club just refused to release Lebanese eligible players from coming over to France for a couple of test matches. Am I missing something or is it just confirmation that people in the Northern Hemisphere feel about the NRL and Australi rugby League that they only care about themselves and not the whole game.
Speaker 2: That's from the UK.
Speaker 3: Can you read that last line?
Speaker 6: What's that and Buzz telling me his opinion doesn't matter as he wants origin at the end of the season.
Speaker 2: I actually wanted origin at the end of the season too, Amik. Thanks for the email from England mate, I love that.
Speaker 6: Well, that's going to come back to that point that we raised around gramifications for pulling out of me no nations and if there's going to be any replica to what Kalin is facing.
Speaker 4: Well is agoing to England the soft season. Apparently a few Samoan players are pulling the pin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so what's wrong with England?
Speaker 3: We may be a good trip, a great trip.
Speaker 2: Play two tests instead of three.
Speaker 6: They shortened two tests now yeah, the last years three and they on foot called.
Speaker 4: Steve crime is getting married and all the players we're going to his wedding year that story. I have to request the dates get pushed back because Steve Crichton's wedding was on. That's what I was told, so to change the dates because all the small guys we're going on Steve Crichton's wedding.
Speaker 2: There go, he's not going the great content.
Speaker 3: He's not going because getting married.
Speaker 2: What was your favorite dish when you were in England when you'd go to those.
Speaker 3: Pubs in England.
Speaker 4: I love a steak, one of those steak and Guinness pies. They make great pies at those peas starting on peace. I don't eat peas. I don't like the side of peas. I can't have him on the plate. If I see a pee it makes me physically peed off. Yeah, but no beans, yeah, green beans, green bench is just there something about peas. I can't handle corner that mind corn strange man.
Speaker 1: I love love a Shepherd's pints and oh yeah, did you have a Guinness.
Speaker 3: I don't like Guinness, but like Guinness.
Speaker 6: Guess, prove it and stuff Guinness before Micky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he drinks. His house.
Speaker 2: Was a good house.
Speaker 1: I give a shout at a friend of mine, Warrick, who's in the UK at the moment. He was listening to the pot and I don't know if you guys listened last week, but went straight at me. He's in buzzes Head because few people. Buzz was doing his best kiwis ever and can you playing? And I said, well foot roll and oh yeah yeah, well foot right foot flats I still have yeah, remember, yeah, a few people.
Speaker 3: That's a cartoon, isn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was. It was a few people have ripped into us in the comments and.
Speaker 1: A few blokes and I've had a few notes saying, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I still have no idea you talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's a kid, flats is a cartoon. Yeah, this is the Kiwi cartoon. Yes, yes, I knew that. And a game. Did you end up a game without a person?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, o my lord?
Speaker 2: What's doing anyway?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I just thought because because I got crickets from you blakes last week and I felt like I was the odd man out.
Speaker 3: Just your favorite key with rugby league player athlete.
Speaker 1: It was okay, I.
Speaker 2: Really love the one footage.
Speaker 3: Is that there?
Speaker 1: It's the start of This is the start of the show, sexual show.
Speaker 2: It got turned into a movie. This is like reading editorial. That is what I'm texting. Can you please stop asking questions?
Speaker 3: The newspaper football, Yeah, they made a TV.
Speaker 2: Show, they made a movie out of it. You would have been the worst year or whatever?
Speaker 3: I know that guy?
Speaker 2: All right, this is this has to do some copywriting for.
Speaker 3: Angle.
Speaker 2: Not since Dave Dobbin as a key.
Speaker 8: Week Dobbin, Right, we're doing anything for dinner read men.
Speaker 2: I haven't given Why are you always surprised by this question?
Speaker 3: Because I always forget to research for it.
Speaker 2: Think about it. I think you want research.
Speaker 3: You think I'm going to.
Speaker 2: All out tonight here we go.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know. I think I'm gonna I'm gonna stop. Someone helps, just do a bit of scurling of the chills.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go. I'm going to make myself a ripping my fan.
Speaker 2: To the superman.
Speaker 6: Imagine, imagine really walking to the supermarket with no idea what he's buying.
Speaker 2: You've been there for an hour.
Speaker 3: What happens? Yeah, yeah, I don't know if it's gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: Buzz on the flip side now, so.
Speaker 3: I'm bringing him.
Speaker 1: Last week to me, my Buzz was ringing ready for recipe information.
Speaker 4: He was making plump chicken and plum sauce. And then he's ringing. He's just making chicken and he was in the super mark. He said, sure, what do you think I should get? What sauce? He goes, what about plum sauce?
Speaker 3: There's no way people are watching a listening any.
Speaker 4: Wanted to mix it with something else. It was disturbing.
Speaker 3: Guarantee were having steak.
Speaker 2: I love steak, but there what I'm making right. We haven't sent you a bow. That's a tree much you mate?
Speaker 5: Mate, You don't have to have a big, heavy meal, right. You can have a light dinner dinner, yeah, but you can have a few of them.
Speaker 3: Letless listen.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Chicken means dice a bit of mushroom diced as well into the chickens. They're really fine dice mushroom.
Speaker 3: A chicken sancho about rather than beef.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the cog in at home or when I can go a pizza.
Speaker 3: H I come over for pizza pizzas of my house with everyone.
Speaker 1: Nice for the listeners, friends, addresses all. We'll see you next week for the Grand Final. And boy, get back on this.
Speaker 3: He's rotation probably cracks the start after this episode.
Speaker 1: Potentially, I enjoy your football flats over the weekend.
Speaker 2: We'll talk next week.