Speaker 1: Ad A Lady, ad A Lady, A Lady, ad Lady Unfiltered.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, welcome to another ad Lady Unfiltered podcast. And my name is Hayley Pearson and I.
Speaker 1: Am Lauren did cire? Can you cough or yann event?
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 1: I've got a weird, husky little voice. Yeah, one eight hundred call me wink.
Speaker 2: On that note, we are besties with business partners. We're the creators of adel Lady Hollow. I say, hey, lossy Media, and we do everything together except bye bye.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh, look at you? How was my weekend? I had your little button mushroom.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. She could not stop talking about it. She loves you so much.
Speaker 2: I had a sleepover with Sophia. And I'm going to start with first one, do you want to a shopping list of what's coming up? Because there are some really exciting things coming up.
Speaker 1: We've got a few mems. Yeah, I've got a meme. You've got a mem And then we're going to be talking about teenage drinking, yeah, which is big. And I'm not going to sing the song, but I've got a fake id though, Like I'm not gonna what song. What's so we're gonna drop it? Now, drop the song? Now go.
Speaker 2: We can't legally, we're not allowed to do that. What we can't play a song in our podcast. We're not Carl Sandalans. We can't. We don't pay for royalties. I do what I want?
Speaker 1: You young, what do you do?
Speaker 2: We're talking about teenage drinking. And then it's in particular it's because there's this ad that's come out that is basically called It's Okay to Say Nay, and it's brilliant and I think all parents, if you're in my position at the moment with teenagers, you need to listen to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're in the position, not me, my five year olds a few years.
Speaker 2: Oh is she? Or is she? Not she? It won't be far off? Oh, barrymore still.
Speaker 1: And then we're gonna talk about some baby bump stuff that I'm going through. But firstly you go, so Sophia and Laurence little girl, her five year old came for a sleepover on the weekend, and I just like, I think that I I love it so much that I know she feels so safe, she's so comfortable at our house and with our family, with Jimmy and the two boys.
Speaker 2: That she's just that's what makes me the happiest. She never like it's pretty a big deal for a five year old to have a sleepover. It at someone's house. It's not their grandparents.
Speaker 1: Isn't it so massive? And you're the only person that's had her and you literally go to so much trouble, like you even went and book a Gana's tatamaf for her and put it in the fridge.
Speaker 2: She didn't want it.
Speaker 1: She didn't want it.
Speaker 2: No, she didn't want she had the options. She she's the full boss. Like I've never seen a child so sassy in that. So a couple of things happened, some things I won't tell on the podcast because I don't want to. I just don't want to make it look she's an evil dictator.
Speaker 1: But she goes once if you need help.
Speaker 2: We're going scootering, and she's so good on the scooter right, she is so fast. And I went for my first run in about I don't know ten years. I haven't run in so long, and I ran so fast next to her it actually felt excellent. I'm really sore today, but as we're running, I'm saying to her like, because there's little berries on the ground, like little nut things on the ground, and I was worried she was going to trip over and fall off the scooter, come flying off, scrape and knees, and I was like, Sophia, just be careful, there's berries on the ground. And then she goes she stopped, like went stop, and she goes, Hayley, they're actually gum nuts. You's silly butthole.
Speaker 1: Sorry, everything's funny with the word butthole and pooing out everything butthole. Everything's but hoole.
Speaker 2: And she's lucky that we laugh at buttholes together. And then like, yeah, this is the other point where she became the boss of our family. So we're sitting in a car. I've got my fourteen year old, my eleven year old, my husband, Jimmy, and me and the car was so fair. Right, she's sitting there. We're going out for sushi. The whole family is so excited to have sushi. The boys love sushi more than anything in the world. And we rock up at the sushi joint and she goes, ah, when I go to this there she plays are we And I said, yeah, that's the Sasushi train around the corner from my house and she goes, oh, no, they're chicken's foul. I'm not eating that.
Speaker 1: It's discussied.
Speaker 2: She said foul.
Speaker 1: She said foul. Oh my god, she's my child.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, okay, what would you like, Sophia. She goes, I'm not a burrito. So we went had to go to Zambrero's next door to get her a burrito.
Speaker 1: And change the whole flames and me.
Speaker 2: While my kid's like, hang on, I have to get takeaway, but I just want to sit in and they have by Sushi, but you know, lawed because Sophie wants her burrito, so we got so sorry, don't apologize. I loved it because I wanted a burrito as well, so we were happy, heavily enough to get burritas. But it was joves a burrito. The fact that she's like, Jimmy the chicken, there's foul. We can't go there.
Speaker 1: Do you know why? Because it wasn't the crumbed chicken she liked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but even when she gets the crumb chicken, she takes the avocado off. Doesn't she want avo? No, Haley, I don't like AVO, but I will get the AVO and chicken.
Speaker 1: To get the AVO and then take it takes it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love your chick, but thank you. It means so much to us that you trust us with her. Like I just sleeping next to her with her little face and her little tiny teeth smiling back at me. It's light. I'm next to you in the bed because we share a bed so many times in our lives, you and I and I look over it and I see her shits so much hair. She's like a doll. She has so much hair, and she's faced the other way, and I'm like, it's light. I'm lying next to Lauren, but like a tiny little version of Lauren.
Speaker 1: And she loves you, guys, and she's so comfortable. That's such a thing. And you can be an auntie without being a blood relative because you are my sister love and my child loves you. And you're gonna have another.
Speaker 2: One soon, I know, and I can't. But also we're counting down the days because I get to have her when you go to the hospital, which I've not on the podcast before, but I'm actually like, I've got an advent calendar for it. I can't wait. I'm so sad and now I want to talk about singing vaginas.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I did the silliest thing last night. Okay, so did you put up there? We So I had a baby moon at Kingsford. That's why you had Sophia. Yeah. I had the best weekend, just switching off like Burge and I drove up to the Brassa, listening to like crazy like Kelly Clark's and music and singing at the top of our lungs. There was no Sofia's music was our music and Evanescence and all this stuff, and we had the best less that's.
Speaker 2: So fucking emo.
Speaker 1: I used to be.
Speaker 2: Wake me Up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it. I think I was kind of emo back in the day anyway. So we like stayed there the night, woke up, had breakey, had the best time, drove home, went up to Mom and dads to pick up Sophia. Stayed there all day because Mum got a puffy which you got to meet little miss Molly.
Speaker 2: So cute, a little baby dash How she's a baby Betty, She's so cute.
Speaker 1: We got home at like seven o'clock at night and all I wanted to do was have a shower, because showers are life at the moment, morning, noon, and night, hot shower everywhere. So I had a shower, dried myself, got into bed in my clean pajamas, and my bits started burning like there were ants down there, like they were on fire, just down there, yep, just down there, burning fire. I was like, somebody got the fire brigade and shit is on fire. Well I forgot that before I left. My toothpaste had gone everywhere and it leaked, and I wiped the toothpaste on my towel and I left it hanging. So then I've dried myself with minty fresh toothpaste, peppermint pepperin things. It's so cold, gosh. And then as it was burning, I was like, oh my gosh. Then I had to have another shower. But I've never been in more pain. But it was kind of like icy fresh. But my bits made me fresh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's like a great teeth brush. Ah. I never put toothpaste down there. It is so cold and stingy. I was horrific.
Speaker 1: Why would I wipe the toothpaste on the towel.
Speaker 2: I'm then going.
Speaker 1: Because it's you I'm just going to leave that town there over the weekend, and forcure about it?
Speaker 2: It's you, it's me. What a burgo do about that?
Speaker 1: Absolutely nothing. He was just doing work on his computer, going that's all this commotion out here.
Speaker 2: He's on fire with two faces. I wonder if number anyway. That's funny. That's where your brain's at at the moment.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, listen up. We want to talk about drinking as teenagers. There's this at that's going around and I freaking love it. I love that they made this because it's like it's talking to me, maybe more so in a couple of years time. But I have a fourteen year old starting to go to parties and all my mum friends are starting to talk about alcohol, and the fact that there's even alcohol at a party with a fourteen year old is so absurd to me. This ad, it's called It's Okay to Say Nay and basically, Lauren, it starts with this like teenage kid comes into his dad in his school uniform and it's like dirt, can I have smell whole on the weekend. My friend's parents have assaid it's so right and then the dad like looks up into the sky and then has this imaginary thought of all these dads around this council kind of meeting talking about whether or not it's okay to give your child alcohol. Are all the other parents doing it? Should I do it? Well, I'll be the only parent that doesn't give much kid alcohol. And then in this meeting they're like, no, no, eighty nine percent of people parents aren't giving their kids alcohol. And then it takes him back to the kitchen and the dad goes to the sun nay, nay, and he's like nay. He goes, yeah, nah, you're not having alcohol. Sorry, And I was like, this is so good because it speaks to me because peer pressure, even as a parent, is a thing. Right If all the other parents are doing it, am I leaving my kid out? Is my kid going to be the only one that's not? Is he going to be uncool? Is he not gonna Is he going to stand out from everybody else and people going to pick on him because he's not doing what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 1: But surely drinking isn't the only thing that's making kids cool these days.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it's not cool any way. I keep saying that to the kids. But it's more like, and it's the same with the social media thing. It's the more like if all like, are all the other parents doing it? Am I being unreasonable because I'm not. No, you are being reasonable their kids their kids. Don't give your child alcohol like that's the thing. You're not supposed to drink until you're eighteen. The reality is, of course you're going to try it. Like, if you can get to eighteen and not try it, freaking brilliant. One of my friends offered her kid five thousand dollars. If you can get to year twelve without drinking, I'll give you five thousand dollars. Isn't that amazing? Rights brilliant. Yeah, I'm a.
Speaker 1: Lady who said to her daughter, if you don't go to school, yes, I'll take you to Europe. Yes I want to do that.
Speaker 2: I want all the money to go to Europe as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's actually trying to bribe your kids like that. It's great, totally because it keeps them safe. So the thing is with drinking, this is the scary thing. I'm in a situation where parties are starting and.
Speaker 2: Quite and they'll go you hear these rumors and whispers from other parents like oh, there's going to be alcohol there, or there's going to be vaping. I'm like, well, my kid's not going to the party. If I know there's alcohol there, Why would I send my kid to the party. And what kind of parent is putting on alcohol for children?
Speaker 1: Surely the parent wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the other thing. The kids think, Oh, yeah, his parent's cool, they give him alcohol. But I don't think a lot of the parents do know this. They just go and steal it from their parents. Did you ever steal alcohol from him? Mom?
Speaker 1: No, I was an angel.
Speaker 2: No you did not. What did you do? You did when you were fourteen? I did? I did?
Speaker 1: I stole a lemon rusky from Mom and I went to a party and we all shared one rusky, which was like a sit between all of us.
Speaker 2: Did you think you were really pissed? So pissed we did.
Speaker 1: Star jumps on the tennis court and ran around with their pants down.
Speaker 2: And you won't even piers. That's the funny part, I know.
Speaker 1: But when I got home, Mom knew she had counted them.
Speaker 2: Okay, what does she do?
Speaker 1: She was livid? You know, jewels, I love that livid Jewels.
Speaker 2: It wasn't good because Jewels is a cool mom, right, I would say, Jewels is a really cool mom. I can talk to about anything.
Speaker 1: I talked to my mom about everything. Yeah, But from that day she said to me, if you ever lie to me again, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like she was so stern, and for mom to be that stern, and it was that like I'm disappointed, not the screamy, yelly mom. It was like, if you do this again and take my alcohol, that's it. No more parties, no more fun on the weekends, nothing, And.
Speaker 2: That is what kills a teenager the most. All they want to do is be with their friends. So if you take that away from them, I am all for threatening my kids with that kind of stuff. I so one of my good friends, you know her as well. She's got a daughter that's a couple of years older than us, and I was asking her about the other day because I want to know the other parents were all on the same page. She had a great thing. So her daughter is sixteen now, and she said to her, if you drink alcohol, like there is a zero tolerance rule in our house. You drink alcohol, you are banned for the next few years while you're at school to go absolutely anywhere you are not allowed to drink. I will know if you come home from a party, I will know by one sneap of your breath, which scares kids, right. Yeah, they don't want to be like they'll be having all the chewy in the world, trying to hide that, take.
Speaker 1: All the impulse on their fingers, trying to cover up the.
Speaker 2: City, get the colleagues Africa. So this girl has done that, and she's grown up the last couple of years, going to parties and being open going I don't drink. I'm the lad of drink. I don't drink. And she would see her friends at parties getting drunk, doing stupid things, awful things, getting stomach pumped. We've all seen it. We've all been at those parties. But she got to see what alcohol does. So now she's sixteen and she might have mimosa or whatever. She's not allowed a drink yet still for a couple of years, but she's got through those first couple of years. When you're a kid, fourteen, fifteen, you're a kid. Yeah, she's seen what it does to people, and she owned it. She go to parties and go, no, I don't drink, and then people can't question her because peer pressure is something to that.
Speaker 1: It takes a lot for a sixteen year old to be that strong. Yeah, and that that's really cool. So her mum's actually made her daughter really strong to be able to go, I don't drink, and if you don't like me, you can piss off.
Speaker 2: So I used to get so mad at my mom and dad back in the day, and now I go, I'm so glad they did what they did. I was like, I remember going, I don't want a sixteenth birthday because you're not letting me have alcohol. Like, if they let me have alcohol, I would look back and go, why did you do that? Do you know what I mean? They were streaked. I wasn't allowed to do any of that. I don't reckon. I tried. I reckon. I had, like you, half a sub zero in a sand dune at Boomer Beach with my friend Lucy when we were maybe maybe it was a summer of it turned.
Speaker 1: Sixteen, summer of sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was six year. The year is nineteen sixty nine. You fuck, I remember the same. I thought I was so drug. I was so scared as well, I was such a scaredy cat. That's why I never did drugs. I was just so silly.
Speaker 1: I did a lot of silly things. And I'm just really glad that there was no social media because you probably wouldn't have wanted to start a business with me. Yeah, because I'm like my child. If you get one laugh, I will keep going.
Speaker 2: I will keep going.
Speaker 1: And that's how I was as a kid. Yeah, do you give me a laugh? And I was all ready to go.
Speaker 2: But do you think that kids are gonna lie anyway? Do you think that if parents what this ad says, if we all go all right, eighty nine percent of families they're not giving their kids alcohol. That's a good thing. Do you think kids are still just going to do it anyway? They are, of course they are.
Speaker 1: But it comes down to like the social media band. You know how I said to you a few weeks ago. It just takes for one parent to be fined, Yeah, and then all the other parents would be like, well, maybe this is a thing. Maybe I shouldn't be giving my kids alcohol or having my kids on social media. I feel like the laws are there, but they're not really enforced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've had this conversation before about It's a tricky thing when you get to an age where you want to be open and honest with your kids. You want them to talk to you and be that person that you can talk to. But you're not their friend. You're their parents. You're there to raise them and feed them and make them healthy and make the right decisions and all that stuff. It's not until where like adults, that you can be friends with your parents. No, you want your parent as well, to be your parent, not your friend.
Speaker 1: My parents are still my parents. Yeah, hey, joby, what's what?
Speaker 2: But I'm friends with your parents. Yeah, No, I'm friends with your parents. The other day was no, you rocked up.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even there to have cust I just love.
Speaker 2: Sitting with your parents. Your dad was in his dressing gown. He was so cute. Ah, the boys.
Speaker 1: You know what, that's the thing. You're not their friends, you're their parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And also another stat was like thirty nine percent of kids are getting that drink or getting the alcohol from their parents. So parents could to stop just let's just all be on the same page their kids. Let's not give them alcohol. Let's have a no tolerance rule. If I find out you're drinking, you are you are grounded for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: I'm so scared of this stage drinking and vaping. See, we didn't have that when we were kids. We all try a cigarette, but the vaping thing, because it's so unknown. I'm like, why would you want to put anything like that in your body?
Speaker 2: Can I ask? This is so dumb because I just have no idea about this kind of stuff, drugs and stuff. Vaping? What does it do? Does it get you high?
Speaker 1: No, it's got like nicotine in it, so it's like a cigarette, but it tastes like apple or grape or chocolate. Yeah, it's so bad and I'm so glad it wasn't around when I was a kid, because.
Speaker 2: You would have loved the chocolate.
Speaker 1: I would have loved the chocolate or like the grape thing like they put them in their blazer blah bubba. Yes, like it's a it's to get kids kind of hooked to mis seen so then they go to cigarettes.
Speaker 2: And is it People that vape is not cool though, Like at least my kid's like, oh yuck, he's vaping? What it is?
Speaker 1: Say that your kids are into sport?
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's what I keep saying, if you're if you're in playing sport, that's one of the things that will keep you away from drugs and alcohol. Yeah, be fit and healthy, play basketball, play soccer, play footy, whatever it is. But just be with your friends and play sport. Don't drink.
Speaker 1: It's all of this stuff. Actually, when you think about it being a parent, drugs, the sex talk, alcohol, cigarettes, hopping in cars with boys, it's the worst part for us moms with girls. That actually all petrifies me.
Speaker 2: The drinking, the young drinking thing petrifies me for girls for what could happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just want to hope that I raise a girl that knows her worth. That you don't have to do that to a boy to be liked. That's not how you get liked. No, strong enough to know that I'm not doing.
Speaker 2: That's That's why it brings us back to what I said with my friend. Did I love that this girl got to see other girls go through this awful but she saw it, which means she will now go I'm not going to do that, and I don't want to be that girl.
Speaker 1: You know, the stigma attached with girls and boys doing that sort of stuff. You always remember, I've got my twenty year reunion coming up in October.
Speaker 2: Dude, what are we doing? Where are we going? Scotch.
Speaker 1: We went to the ed we when we parties when we were eighteen. So we're going to have it at the end and do a school tour because I think they want to try and get all our kids back there.
Speaker 2: Of course they do.
Speaker 1: Here's all the new buildings. But even after twenty years, you remember what people did, the drinking, the sex, the people that did the bad stuff.
Speaker 2: The person that got their stomach pumped on a tennis court. We all still look at that person as that person. Yeah, and that's the worst thing. It sticks with you for life.
Speaker 1: But we're just lucky that we don't have social media our kids. Now. When you're going for a job, if that happens, it's on Facebook or Instagram or TikTok of oh snapchat.
Speaker 2: And I would have been the kid that would have put it on social.
Speaker 1: Because kind of the right hashtags. I've been really good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would have been all over this, whereas I would have just posted it without any words. Yeah, I'll do the words later. No, you're a very smart media woman. You great content too. Yes, I know, but not when I was eighteen, but we didn't have chat GBT help you.
Speaker 1: I did a whole assignment, my year twelve art assignment on Chanel and I spelled it with a double.
Speaker 2: N on Channel. I did it on Channel Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: But then I got four marks for drama and music, but spelling was not.
Speaker 2: That's what spell checks for. You're fine, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: They're on the MacBook pros. It wasn't very good.
Speaker 2: I didn't no one pick you up on that halfway through the assignment. I don't know. Probably did it the night before as per Oh my god, that's so funny.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: The drinking thing, parents, just keep that in mind. Eighty nine percent of parents and not giving their kids alcohol. Don't do it because you think all the other parents are doing it. Let's just stay away from it and let them be kids, and let's all be harsh on them. You're not drinking. You're freaking fourteen.
Speaker 1: But I wish I was a kid.
Speaker 2: Why so you could drink at fourteen?
Speaker 1: No, you didn't have to do everything that we do, Like, why do they want to grow up so quickly?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I would hate to go through my twenties and you have to buy anything, do anything. Just be a kid, yeah, go outside and do fun stuff, yes, yeah, get dirty? All right? Are we going to talk about what you want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Baby bump?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So I wanted to talk to you about the baby bump. So last night I did a post on Instagram because it's something I've been grappling with. And there's all this stuff that's popping into my feet about bigger girls with pregnant bellies and apron bellies and how to hide apron belly when you're pregnant, apron belly like a hangy tummy like, so there's like knickers to make your tummy that's pregnant look more pregnant so you don't look bigger. There's so much stuff out there that just keeps popping into my feed and I was kind of grappling in my head with my whole life. I've tried to hide, make smaller, dressed, to conceal, flatt and tight and suck in were the sucker in our undies my whole life. Everyone wants that flat tummy, that's what's expected in society, and then suddenly your tummy is beautiful. Can I touch it. Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. It's getting bigger, it's round. It's a really hard thing to come to terms with in your mind, even though you're growing a baby and you're creating life and eyes and limbs and it's the best thing in the entire world. Yeah, it's just like this, this switch just flicks. Shouldn't have a bigger tummy. Oh my god, your tummy's beautiful. And so I've just been going through in my head and it's just been a lot. And on the weekend when I was with Burgo, I wore a tight dress and it's the first time in thirty six weeks I've looked at myself and gone, oh wow, I've got a belly and I'm pregnant and this is beautiful. It's taken that long for me to get to that stage. Think about it.
Speaker 2: You've had a pregnant belly for a while.
Speaker 1: I know, but you even you go, oh you look beautiful today. You look at your belly. Oh it's foul.
Speaker 2: I feel fat.
Speaker 1: I hate myself because it's a feeling that negativity. Whereas like on the weekend, I looked at myself and went, I'm growing a baby. Do you, I already got a couple of weeks to go, and I've aody just got there mentally.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you know what is screwed up really is that you're celebrated because you've got a baby, and then you have the baby, and then if you lose too much weight too fast, people comment, oh, she's lost too much weight. Are you eating a U? Okay? Are you okay? If you don't, people go, oh, she just still looks pregnant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's when I got that win. No, that's when I got that letter last time, after having so Fie, because I put on a bunch of weight after I stop breastfeeding. Because your body is the hormones and everything that's doing so much. Off the back of my post, I had a few people message me saying that they were going through similar things. Growing four boys in my belly was a blessing. It's hard to tell my brain that complains about how my body looks after years of pregnancy that it's okay to be saggy and flappy. But it's so friggin hard. But I just keep reminding myself every day that the blessings are growing, they're thriving, they will have their own families that I'll get God willingly to enjoy. Our bodies are vessels for life. We need to treasure them and adore them. And I know I don't always. It's so hard seeing these tiny, gorgeous bodies on social but my body has gone through a lot. We need to remember to be proud of what they've done. Because some people's baby, but they literally just have this tiny little bump and then they have the baby, and then they go straight back into wearing their jeans. Like I've had people tell me, oh, I took my jeans into the hospital and then I put them on after the baby and walked out.
Speaker 2: My cool. But also if you do that cool, that doesn't like great. Let's not judge anyone for how their body mounts, but everyone different bigger.
Speaker 1: We judge ourselves. It's not about judging anything else. It's that for me, I'm judging myself. So when I see my hips getting bigger or my cheek's getting a bit puffier, it's the judgment of myself as no one else is doing it.
Speaker 2: Remind yourself that I'm because I'm having a baby. Yes, So then it's.
Speaker 1: Gotten to this point of say thirty six weeks that I.
Speaker 2: Now go, oh, that's sad. You're almost at the end.
Speaker 1: And now I only just stayed to go, well, look what I've done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've done an amazing job. You carry babies so well. She's been so safe and growing perfectly inside you.
Speaker 1: She's in a penthouse, she's in a pair of house.
Speaker 2: Tell me about this apron thing? What do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: So then I get these messages. I got one this morning how I got the perfect round bump as a pregnant plus sized mum with an apron belly by these underwear.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's an apron belly?
Speaker 1: So like, I've always had a soft tummy, like, especially after Sophia, I went back to the same weight, but your belly it's never really the same, so it can be a bit hangy, yeah, which is women get.
Speaker 2: So conscious it's not hard like a basketball.
Speaker 1: No, So my belly is really hard at the top, but underneath it's a bit hanging and soft. Yeah, which I just go whatever, So some women get so self conscious that their baby belly isn't.
Speaker 2: Like the big round ball. What's right? Though? I know if you're like me, people would say, oh, are you eating enough? Is your baby, okay, like and give me anxiety because I didn't have a huge belly. I didn't have heaps of amniotic fluid, and so I would then stress going, oh my gosh, you said my baby's not growing. Is there something wrong with my baby? Just don't I know we've spoken about this on the podcast before. I know we're probably repeating ourselves, but don't comment on the way someone holds a baby. I know, but it's just so you look so beautiful. Loss. It's just so funny that padding is great.
Speaker 1: You hate people padding their belly.
Speaker 2: No padding. You've got padding, and that's good. It makes a baby safe in there. It's nice and warm. I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the apron belly thing is weird. It's like you can buy these undies that just kind of pad it out so it looks more round than flabby.
Speaker 2: It's so weird, Like it's so weird because that's something that like you just no one else is thinking. I'm not buying those. You look perfect how you are.
Speaker 1: I bought the biggest undies the other day, the big under they like come up to here, and like I showed Burgo, I was like, yeah, it's like Bridget Jones three point zero. I like skin color, like a right up like I could actually probably pull them over my boobs, but I keep them just under anything.
Speaker 2: They're so comforting feeling. I don't know what it is. It might be when you get to my age. I don't know why I hate things tight on my belly. Now do you get that where I always forgin know the sucking any undie stuff? I actually feel sick going to an event. No, why do we suck in ourselves? Because it is so no one needs to, but it's just so uncomfortable. I feel like I'm going to vomit.
Speaker 1: I once went to an event and my girdly thing was so tight. I hopped in the car. I hadn't drunk, and I vomited out my dinner because it was my kny because we was so tight. I took them off and had to drive home without role.
Speaker 2: And then you just let the tummy hang because it's just like it is, why do we do this to our seat?
Speaker 1: That's flat tummy? But it's the flat tummy mentality. And then suddenly let's celebrate your.
Speaker 2: Bump, but seriously, who has a flat Tommy Kayler at Ceni's and she works out twenty four to seven beautiful. But that's that's do you know what I mean? Like it's quite unachievable. No one has time to do that unless it's your job. Yeah, I know, I don't have time. Do you know what we need to do? And you can start this change. We need to be posting real timmies after you have a baby. I know Olivia Molly Rogers did it. She is obviously she's a supermodel. She's absolutely gorgeous. But after she had a baby she posted it might have been a story and she was wearing one of those big maternity pads. She had a tummy still there after the baby. Like, that's real. That's what we should be seeing. And do you know what real is? Anything from losing your weight straight away to taking three years to lose weight. Yeah, but you should post the real stuff, the real tummies.
Speaker 1: Yeah I did after Sophia. I did lose my weight straight away. I didn't put much on. It was actually after the breastfeeding. But you're right, I just need to embrace and it will all happen. I think it's the nervous factor now because she's close.
Speaker 2: Like, don't think about your weight when you're about to have a baby. You're gonna be so fine. I never be the last thing on your own, babe, I know, the last thing. You just need to make sure that you're doing all the right things that it's gonna make you feel good mentally, Like if that's just going for a walk around the block getting fresh air by yourself, you just need to make sure that is the most important thing mentally, and everything will fall into place.
Speaker 1: You're right, that's why you're my best.
Speaker 2: You took me off a legs and you're beautiful just the way you are. And fuck it.
Speaker 1: I have an Apron belly and that's fine for home wanted Apron belly. It feels like my legs say nice and warm with my Apron belly.
Speaker 2: Do you mean like the apron banks you have to lift it up? Yeah, but you've got a baby in there. It's not like you're lifting it up and there's nothing in there. Can you see your fanny anymore?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, disappeared, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Into the eblisk. Where's your fanny? I don't know. Well I do know, because they've got toothpaste in it.
Speaker 2: So I felt it.
Speaker 1: She's alive. Wow, I thought she died for a while, but she was back.
Speaker 2: She's there, the minty redding. All right. We hope we have a beautiful week and we will chat to you next week. Make sure you give us a little review if you want to. Really nice little sum sum nice the review lovely