Speaker 1: Welcome to the podcast, guys, and I'm so glad you found this space because this is.
Speaker 2: Where we asked, would you let to trade it new toilet?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It is what it is certainly isn't what.
Speaker 3: It is, isn't what it's not.
Speaker 4: And as we know with trades, I mean these fellows can put away from tucker. And what happens when you put away a heap of tucker is that you do a.
Speaker 3: Big guant.
Speaker 4: And would you let a trade you do that in your house, knowing full well that for the house to get back to it's you know, original beautiful smelling situations.
Speaker 3: Putting it take two.
Speaker 1: Or three hours, Yeah, because that is a lot of farmers unit in nice coffee, and that is a lot of doughnuts and a lot of pastries in the form of sausage rolls or.
Speaker 3: Pies, and that's too bacon and a roll of breakfast.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that's all sitting in the bowl.
Speaker 3: Of God bless trades.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm really curious about how people feel about this. Next story on four double O nine one nine nine one nine, because the video has emerged on TikTok of a woman in the States categorically refusing a tradey the use of her toilet. So so basically, the trade's gone around to do some work and he's like, hey, I just need to we can I use your toilet?
Speaker 2: And this was her very Karen like response, No, it's.
Speaker 5: Not and I don't want no deal.
Speaker 2: My very goodness.
Speaker 1: She basically said, like, if you need to go, go at home, or go down the back garden, whatever, do your business there.
Speaker 4: I think about traders is they're so so very active, and what happens when you're so active all the time is that you need more calories so the boys can eat, and therefore the boys know how to leave big deposits.
Speaker 2: No, it was oh okay, wow, So I can understand.
Speaker 4: Which she's coming from, because you might have to just let that sit for two or three hours afterwards.
Speaker 1: Just just flush at mate.
Speaker 2: That's like, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: So, as someone whose job takes them to all different parts of this beautiful state, I can tell you I have asked people to use their toilet in random homes northeast, south, and west, because sometimes when you're on a job and there's no like OTR close, you can't just like pop down to the local service station to go to the toilet. You're in a position where you're like, I can't leave this scene and I have to go to the toilet. So I've been forced to ask people, and I've never been refused.
Speaker 2: In fact, people are so very lovely in these situations.
Speaker 1: I was on a siege once where we were stuck there for eight hours, and you can't leave a siege because any moment the whole thing could literally blow up.
Speaker 2: And so I went to a local hairdressers and that woman was so nice.
Speaker 1: She was literally I thought she was going to ask if I wanted her to do my foils at any moment.
Speaker 2: She was so lovely. She was like, can I make you a cup of tea? Use my toilet, do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: I've never had this situation where people are like, Nah, you're a random, you can't use my toilet.
Speaker 4: What about that time that you use the display toilet bunks was a little bit awkward?
Speaker 2: Lucky I'm not a training I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: But one time I was out north and we were sort of hunting for CCTV and I said to a guy he was like pulling up the vision on his security cameras and I was like, I'm really sorry to ask this, but I have to go to the toilet.
Speaker 2: And he's like, yeah, yeah, it's just down there. And it wasn't. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was a nice house, it was well maintained, but they went next level with their toilet. I walked in and it was a bidet. He left a deposit in that way, and honestly, I looked at the remote control. I was like, this is so complex and confusing, and also what in a eat toilet in just a you know, pretty average house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's not what you expect to see.
Speaker 1: No, no, can I just give everyone a big tip though, if you're ever out on a steakout, which you wouldn't do because you know sport, but don't ever let the Henryes.
Speaker 2: Use your toilet. Oh my god, whole IBS thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't have ibs by the way, I thought you did.
Speaker 3: No, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: There was a particular time though, and I will just peel the curtains back a little bit. I remember going to pick someone up for a date. Oh this is actually we're an aspen at the time, and I was going to pick someone up and take them out and I really need to go to the toilet.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, yes.
Speaker 4: And then after I had gone to the toilet quite aggressively, I was told that not to use the toilet because it was broken. Oh okay, Oh I hang on. That's a scene from Dumb and Dumber.
Speaker 5: Harry, are you in there? I hope you're not using the toilets?
Speaker 3: The toilet doesn't to I was just glass.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that right after Lloyd had given him like satives?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, Dumb and Dummer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, good times?
Speaker 6: Am I right?
Speaker 3: All right? Jerdy and Hazy.
Speaker 4: It come out next shairs as well, when it's recap on our Battle of the Banger's Selections fit tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I said sorry about it.
Speaker 1: I've gone our whole working relationship thinking that you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, maybe I do. Maybe I've just been dying. Thank you very much, doctor Roddy.
Speaker 2: Either you could go to the gym or to the shopping, or go to work class.
Speaker 1: What if you went in a beachier direction, You're only a what if away from a holiday with the war?
Speaker 5: If a boo.
Speaker 3: Accommodation flast packages and more?
Speaker 2: What if it's for travel?
Speaker 3: What is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So I've been following this teacher strike really closely with ten years first, so I've been covering it for the last week or so, and it's a real divisive issue. What I will say is that I think teachers just deserve the world. I think they do such an incredible job. But on Friday, they've made the decision via the union, and let me just say that eighty percent of teachers said we're going on strike.
Speaker 2: We've had enough. So what that.
Speaker 1: Means is that more than three hundred South Australian schools will close or be forced to all to their classes. They'll do like modified programs this Friday. The Education Department has said one hundred and sixty seven public schools or pre schools will close and one hundred and fifty two will offer that modified program on Friday. And so I guess for parents, they're like, well, we get it, but it's an inconvenience.
Speaker 2: But where do we sit on this?
Speaker 1: What I will say is that teachers are so overworked at the moment, and the feedback through the union is that they're drowning in paperwork, hazy, and they're taking that home to their kids, so they're trying to get everything done, but they just simply can't.
Speaker 2: So that's the issue that they're having.
Speaker 1: The government is saying it's going to cost a billion dollars to cater for what you want, So it's a real divisive issue.
Speaker 4: So I think the fear is that you see this on paper and people think that it is trying and get a holiday, overworked, underpaid, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And definitely during COVID, I think most parents went I would pay a trillion dollars for the teachers to do their job because it is so hard what they do. Like I can't even deal with three kids, you know, during the day, particularly when they're home on a pupil free day. I'm like, oh, I can't even deal with what's going on here. These teachers do it hard, day in day out, So like, I fully support what they're doing on Friday.
Speaker 4: So then what happens if you do turn up on Friday and your school's striking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, the government of guarantee that there will be at least one person to supervise. Osh will be taking care of the government, say in terms of monetary funds, So yeah, you're not going to be left in the lurch. But yeah, again, and I can't support teachers enough for what they do day in day out for our kids.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I suppose if there is a small positive to come from all this, that gives me just another chance to play.
Speaker 3: A bit of pink Floyd. Sure, you've got to find a small positive situation.
Speaker 2: Absolutely well done.
Speaker 3: Take care of this in the household. How many plants have you? Guys? Got one or two?
Speaker 2: Just got one?
Speaker 1: Because I don't really trust myself because I'm not great with plants, And inevitably every plant I've ever had I've killed.
Speaker 4: What's those little fancy ones that look like trees? The mini but they look like trees. Bonze eyes. I've tried to care for Bon's eyes at least two or three times. Have you asked where they die?
Speaker 3: Within minutes.
Speaker 1: They take one look at you and they're like, Nah, I'm out, I'm just gonna I'm just gonna end this now.
Speaker 4: Who would have thought playing could do such a thing. Yeah, she's a really interesting path. There's a bloke in Brisbane who is at tenor who has got himself in trouble with his neighbors because he sings to his lemon trees because he believes that it makes the fruit bigger and juicier. So just imagine that you're a neighbor and this is what you're waking up to most mornings. I don't know if it's I mean it's he's clearly talented, yeah, but it's also extremely annoying.
Speaker 3: Picking up that.
Speaker 2: Vibe is extruciating.
Speaker 3: Away he's gone for it.
Speaker 4: Raphaelli Piano says he's serenades He's super Fruit strictly after nine point thirty now in the morning, because a few neighbors complained about the six am singing.
Speaker 2: I'm not overly surprised, are you.
Speaker 3: Of course I did sell what Raphaelli.
Speaker 4: That is just one of those situations where you go, mates, we get it. And also he's just doing that the show. Yeah, I know, that's that's what's that's the underlying thing.
Speaker 1: He's definitely trying to be clever and just prove to his neighbors that look at my pipes, how good.
Speaker 4: And the extended version of this video as well, the lemons aren't happy because you can hear them speak just before he comes out.
Speaker 3: Give it the full treatment.
Speaker 2: That's like you when you start singing like hinder.
Speaker 4: Oh like Hinda is in like lips of an angel? Why why are you going down the path?
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, it's just a song you like to sing all the time around like that song?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh my gosh. Oh that's food for thought, isn't it?
Speaker 4: Because what I will say is Battle of the Bang is the Revealer is coming up?
Speaker 2: Remember you could not?
Speaker 3: No, no, my dude.
Speaker 2: Please welcome to Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 3: Today there is live and shudio.
Speaker 5: Good morning from good morning morning, very very happy to be here.
Speaker 2: What would you like us to ask you right now?
Speaker 6: Just one thing that, yeah, you don't want to ask about because I just I'll ignore both of you.
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: No, no, you'll know as soon as you ask, I'll just I just won't answer.
Speaker 2: How's your contract going?
Speaker 5: You can how your wisdom teeth going?
Speaker 3: Is it that painful for you?
Speaker 5: Questions?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: Getting doorstopped is painful.
Speaker 6: We had a bit of that yesterday with everyone around, which I'm sure both of you probably have done in your time.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get doorstopped at the club? How they go?
Speaker 5: It's good fun? Do you stop and chat, walk and talk? Walking to affected the walk and talk.
Speaker 2: You always you're on the phone, because.
Speaker 5: It doesn't because they just they're relentless. Really, they just keep going. But yeah, you got you got to walk and talk towards your destination.
Speaker 6: And then as soon as like the hands on the door or whatnot, that's when you just cut it.
Speaker 4: I reckon one time, will there and Lockie Murphy came in and this is sort of ended season, and he was doing the phone.
Speaker 3: I reckon the phone was like upside.
Speaker 4: Down the long Way.
Speaker 5: To be fair, he probably was on the phone. It's just that's how he talks to people.
Speaker 1: I'm dying to do it one day when someone like one of the players pretends to be on their phone and then it rings.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. I cannot wait for that date or.
Speaker 5: You should ring them so true, but no, it's a TVD that stuff.
Speaker 6: I've been preaching patients for a while now and that's what the Knees afforded me. So we've still had a little bit of time with free agency and all that stuff to play out. So no rush on my behalf. But I want to be in Adelaide, so we're trying to make it work.
Speaker 2: You do want to be here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean what would I want to leave you to?
Speaker 3: Exactly right? Great answer.
Speaker 4: So this is just to dumb it down for people playing along, because obviously you think, what is you just sign or get it done right now? Standard process and you're comfortable where everything's at. I'm just a standard process. But you comfortable where both parties are at?
Speaker 6: Wall Do you mean currently am I comfortable whether parties are at No? No, We're still had a little bit to work out.
Speaker 3: Okay, yep.
Speaker 6: But then that's the that is the standard process of a negotiation at this level is where it's one side offers a contract and a value, the other side off as a different contract and value, and you try and figure out a happy medium and where in that in that process and hopefully it's sorts of stuff out.
Speaker 4: So tell me if I'm reading this wrong. Four years?
Speaker 5: What's Battle of the Vegas this week? What's that cash thing you were given away before one or two hundred or something? Yeah, Calvin Harris, his key's great.
Speaker 2: Is there is there a sticking point.
Speaker 3: Apart from us?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Massive, I actually added that into our proposal. Yeah, there's there's a little bit.
Speaker 6: Going on between both tenure dollars and stuff like that that we're trying to work through, which is honestly no different than than previous years. But it's one of those things that where like the AFL in the end, is a business. So there's a bit that the Crows we've got to work through from their point of view, and there's a bit that we've got to try and work through from our point of view. So it's not a clear sticking point in the sense that we're like, both sides are flexible, but we're just trying to make sure that we get to both result for both.
Speaker 4: Parties unlose to your contract as a player, are you allowed Can you allow yourself to fall in love with the club or do you have to keep reminding yourself that, like you just said.
Speaker 5: It is a business.
Speaker 6: No, you definitely fall in love with the club because you go there, you live there every day basically every every single day. You're working at the same place with the same crew, playing group, coaching staff, like upstairs admin, from CEO down to marketing team, community, everyone like you.
Speaker 5: You end up falling in love.
Speaker 6: With the place, the people, the way the system operates just becomes what you do every day. So if you could pull yourself out of that and just say this is a business strictly a business for you career, You've probably quite emotionally detached, to be honest, because you fall in love with every workplace you go to, whether you're AFL or anything else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we've fallen in love with Nova.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've fallen in love with Andrew. It's like, yeah, it's a really look at him.
Speaker 3: Down hard. Hey Tommy, good result last night as well for a couple of teammates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, huge, huge, Obviously the Texan was was a shoeing after seventy goals and taken over every game that he played in, and then Dawes to come in first year skipper. We sort of saw it a bit last year, but he was sort of in between back line midfield, and this year he's just come in and played played the role that we wanted.
Speaker 5: For him perfectly.
Speaker 6: And it it's crazy how that that team success led to individual success for those two.
Speaker 5: And very happy for him both, very proud of them both.
Speaker 1: I mean, how good to have someone like the Texan down forward, like just someone stable, reliable that you can go to every single time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what makes the difference.
Speaker 6: You see, majority of the best teams that win it in the end always have that that forward, maybe not usually two Fords. To be honest, that that valuable in terms of not just having someone to kick to, but then they finished their work too. That's probably the biggest thing, which is one of our things that we struggled with. But he's been pretty accurate this year and if we had a few more Texans in the sense of that accuracy, we might have won a few more games ideally.
Speaker 5: But yeah, he's a huge.
Speaker 6: Part of our best twenty two and obviously he's got another year to go, so it's huge for us.
Speaker 2: We don't want to harp on it. But the behind that wasn't a behind.
Speaker 1: What was the feeling like behind closed doors when that happened.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it was great and everyone was up and about.
Speaker 3: That's just footy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, it was quite funny because after the game, because I was in the race at the time and I thought it was a goal, was with Cado and we were sort of celebrating, and then we both looked up and saw that Sydney were kicking out and we're like, look the hell, that's not what happens after a goal. And then after the game there was sort of we just assumed that it had hit the point post, and then Kal threw it out in the meeting that on Twitter. According to Twitter, it had hit the goalpost, and so everyone was sort of in disbelief that it had happened, but still had thought.
Speaker 5: Well, we were just stiff with the the way that it went, not necessarily that it was actually a goal.
Speaker 6: And then as more images come out, more slow stills, all that sort of stuff, we got to a point where the frustration started to grow, but moved on pretty quickly. Obviously showed up against West Coast finished the year wel but yeah, it was. It was an interesting time because it went from being pure euphoria to just absolute heartbreak.
Speaker 4: Just annoyed me that it just rob been cause of such an unbelievable career moment. A great celebration time, Oh yes, a great celebration of the crab hey time, before I let you go, what are you watching?
Speaker 3: What's onny screens? Oh?
Speaker 5: Geeus watching much lately.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get to see Asteroid City, the new Wes Anderson movie that's been on the list for a while, but life's getting in the way. TV show was the Bears incredible and Disney plus. I think I might have recommended that a couple of weeks ago. But that's probably the best show I've watched in the last.
Speaker 5: Year or so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's better I go for you.
Speaker 5: Nah, No, I'm a bit too far gone. There oh too many episodes?
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 3: Are you watching The Lakers Dynasty on Binge?
Speaker 5: The Winning Time? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Win Time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I watched the first season not too long ago. I'm not not massive on him.
Speaker 6: Adam Kay, the director of it, the creator, the way that he I don't really vibe with the way that he creates.
Speaker 3: Well there you know.
Speaker 5: You watched it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know how it goes between like flashbacks and then the current and then the grainy footage to all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 5: Like it's just I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't feel like I can completely get locked in for his stuff.
Speaker 3: The Jordan Doca did that as well. It really jumps to him.
Speaker 5: But that's a docco yes, is a drama.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the different question.
Speaker 5: How can you not?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I get less. I've got less. Frosty response and me about his.
Speaker 6: Contract, I take I take the nervou stuff out of the contract. Now if you're here. Yes, I'm not dealing with you next year. I don't believe you just asked that question.
Speaker 4: To appreciate your time, and I suppose good luck in the next few weeks.
Speaker 5: Appreciate it, have fun.
Speaker 6: Thank you will be the first to know that, right Yeah, yeah, well I'll send it through.
Speaker 5: The Yes, breaking story. This is town has ever seen.
Speaker 4: This is huge, This is so too se Joes.
Speaker 1: So I feel like Adele continues to overshare on stage at her residency, don't you.
Speaker 3: Think, Yeah, which is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She's revealed her plans to have a second baby and says she's already picked out a name. So. The British singer, who shares a ten year old son Angelo with her ex husband Simon, said she and her fiance Rich Paul planned to have a baby together very soon.
Speaker 2: I just found out that I'm having a girl likely and my husband and I cannot, for the life of us to figure out what name we want.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm very I really want to be and I'm again to see I've actually been writing this every time I CNA and.
Speaker 3: I like I write it down in my phone.
Speaker 2: That's nice, Yeah, I mean it's nice.
Speaker 1: Is that putting a little bit of pressure on yourself by saying I want to have a second baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you can. You're allowed to want anything, don't you.
Speaker 1: Yes, so try mate, And I don't want to put you on the spot, but you're expecting your third child very soon.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: First name is going to be Tom yep or do day Okay?
Speaker 2: Nice? Very original too.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I can tell you we want to see? I don't think we've even got a short list of three.
Speaker 2: Or four, you said to me the other day. We haven't even discussed it.
Speaker 4: We've discussed a couple of times, but every time it's like, because you've always got you've got your first one for your first time. I suppose you've always got a boy's name and a girl's name. Yeah, and now we've got a boy and a girl. Yeah, So it's like, well, we didn't really have a second boy's name.
Speaker 1: So I think with Harper, what we did is we put two names and we put it in Payton's fish like that closed fish, and we chose like which one.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's something we weren't invested. We didn't really find.
Speaker 1: Well by the time you get to your fourth like whatever, yeah, speaking of kids. Nick Cannon's brother Gabriel Canon, has admitted that he cannot all twelve of his famous brothers kids. He said, I'm just a young girl. It's easy. They're all on the internet. Doesn't matter. So nicks father twelve kids with six different women. Yeah, and he apparently accidentally forgot to mention his daughter Onyx when naming all of his children during an interview on The Howard stan Show.
Speaker 4: That's a good effort as well, rattling off twelve names, even if they are your own flesh and blood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, question, without notice? Can you name all four of my children?
Speaker 2: Could you?
Speaker 4: Yes, you've got Peyton, you got Summer, Yep, you've got Summer, Taylor, Taylor.
Speaker 2: I'm missing one, don't Yeah, the youngest. It starts with h harber yees.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Thomas really stresses.
Speaker 1: And I have to say, you have had your wisdom teeth out, so you've had a couple of patterning for this morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's what's that's the excuse.
Speaker 2: Just not that you're not invested in my kids.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm invested. I just got to terrible remembory, that's all.
Speaker 2: No, that's fine.
Speaker 1: So David Attenborough is set to return to our screens this autumn to host a third season of the BBC favorite Planet Earth.
Speaker 2: He's ninety seven. Can you believe that?
Speaker 3: Dave Amber as well?
Speaker 4: As long as he can speak, then he will steel at the top of his game.
Speaker 2: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: BBC bosses are thrilled to see the broadcast and remain with a hit show for another season.
Speaker 3: Long Livedinburgh, that's what we say before.
Speaker 2: We said that in this show.
Speaker 1: And also Missy Higgins is set to perform at the opening match of the afl W this weekend.
Speaker 3: That's nice, that's good. Love to Missy Higgins show No anxime.
Speaker 4: It is the Battle of the Bangers, reveal two co workers who are such fierce competitives in this space.
Speaker 1: It really brings me undone sometimes things so competitive, particularly like because my favorite thing in the world is to beat you and when it doesn't happen, no, it's just yeah, I unravel. It's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 3: But you based the mood of your whole week sometimes on the contest.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, but I'm very confident this week with my song because you might find on your little buttons there that earlier in the week we played songs a song song song, Sure, that didn't go my way, but what I like to do is turn a negative into a positive. So this was my answer to one of the songs during the week, Go cold Play.
Speaker 2: La LaVeta Live.
Speaker 3: I see what you've done here. You really turned what was somewhat of a negative experience positive.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, I was trying to say Viva Lebida by Coldplay.
Speaker 2: However I said live in Leveta, which is a banging Ricky Martin song. So that is my product for this week's good Like is it won my hip shot?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Why are your shoulders doing that? We assume me things? Oh god, it's overtaking you?
Speaker 3: Is it cold here? Am I having a stroke? What's happening? Jerky movements? Oh stop at Ricky? Okay?
Speaker 4: How strong over strong song? And thought, you know what, it's time. It's been hanging on to this for weeks and weeks. I think you know it's it isn't.
Speaker 7: Bag?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I just to paint a picture as well.
Speaker 4: Every Body, and I mean everybody including news reader Abbitt is just going off their face right now.
Speaker 1: So this is really unfair because you know that that's our team song, right so you know that everyone in our team is going to get around it.
Speaker 4: Well, I've got at least five votes. Then that's good. An Angel by Hinder, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Soak it up. Let this just soak into your bloodstream.
Speaker 4: You're ready.
Speaker 3: Pretty good, isn't it.
Speaker 1: You might as well have won because you've just played the whole song.
Speaker 3: You may we can give Ricky go Hey, Ricky movements about unbelievable stuff. All right, two songs.
Speaker 4: You've got Ricky Martin Live in Leveda or you've got Hinder Lips of an Angel.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is jump on the Jody and Hazy Instagram page.
Speaker 2: As your vote.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 2: It sits an eight apiece at the moment.
Speaker 1: All right. So this is this I'm I don't want to undersell it, but this means a lot to me.
Speaker 4: I don't don't try and go down the sympathy path. You've done it before, where you've basically threatened to be a bad mother unless people vote for your saying.
Speaker 3: This is on you, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be My daughter's definitely not a threat. That is what happens every day. All right.
Speaker 4: Make sure you get voting and jump on Jody and Hazy, and then we're gonna reveal the winning song tomorrow morning at eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love you, I love you Dad, I love you Dad.
Speaker 3: Just around the corner happening on Sunday.
Speaker 4: We thought, why not celebrate it with a bad dad joke?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 6: I know?
Speaker 2: How good's a bad joke? Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: How good's a bad dad joke? Specifically a dad joke? Because the worst it is the better? If that even makes sense?
Speaker 7: I know?
Speaker 1: And every caller that gets through will win a family pastor ball or cinemas include drink, some popcorn.
Speaker 2: And a Milkman grooming copack for Dad.
Speaker 3: How good good stuff from the Milk and Groom car.
Speaker 4: They can deliver a fresh U visit Milkman Australia dot Com building app to the big giveaway tomorrow Yes, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Experience for mismatch brewings.
Speaker 2: So good. Let's go to Lily. Good morning, Hi, Hi Lily? How old are you nine?
Speaker 4: Nine?
Speaker 1: Okay, you are at nine? You're well qualified to deliver a dad joke? Go for it.
Speaker 2: So, how do you fix the crack pumpkin? How do you fix a crack pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch.
Speaker 1: Well done, Lily.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Alexia from Clemsy, Hey Alexia, Hello, hi Alexia, watch your dad joke.
Speaker 2: What walks into a bar and the bar and just says why is that? Your love? Say thank you for.
Speaker 3: Very well done man.
Speaker 2: Good job Alexia. Gracie from Awson Lakes, Good morning. Hi, Hi, Okay.
Speaker 4: Hey Grace, you did before we get stuck into this? Is is this a joke dedicated to anyone in particular?
Speaker 2: News reader Abbey? Oh okay, all right, okay.
Speaker 1: What do you call a newsreader with a broken microphone?
Speaker 2: What do you call a newsreader with a broken microphone?
Speaker 1: Breaking you?
Speaker 3: That's what it's all about.
Speaker 2: Absolutely brilliant, Gracey. Good job you.
Speaker 1: Oh you've all won a family pastor Wallace Cinemas and a Milkman grooming copak for dad and you're all in the running for an unforgettable experience at Missmatch Brewing worth five hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: I love jokes, particularly delivered by some of the kids this week have just been absolutely sensational.
Speaker 3: Leak grand price tomorrow, looking forward to it?
Speaker 2: Love that for us?
Speaker 1: Why is it that the worst jokes like you you celebrate them for this but when I do a bad one on a Monday, I get boot out the.
Speaker 2: Studio because I can tell you that Abby, they are children. I am also a child.
Speaker 3: How many times do we have to do as well? It's all about delivery.
Speaker 2: You could learn something from these kids. Yeah, I just did.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you tell me you built a time machine on this daisy.
Speaker 3: She's got a ticket to ride.
Speaker 4: The knowledge will express for on this day. Let's take a little trip and just pump that brain up full of some fun facts.
Speaker 3: Nineteen fifty four.
Speaker 4: On this day, Thursday, the thirty first of August, Hurricane Carol, which hit Rhode Island, became the first storm to be given a name.
Speaker 7: Watching the hurricane unfold, and I suddenly saw this wall of water raise up, and I called for my mother and I said, Mom, look there's a wave coming. And as we watched, the wave reached the dunes.
Speaker 4: You tell me why the first name that you'd go to in the entire language, every single language out there, you go with is Carrol, because all Carol's bitches.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's not correct at all. Some gorgeous I.
Speaker 1: Was joking about that. My best friend's mum's name is Carrol. All Carols are lovely is what I meant to say.
Speaker 4: Think straight away, Hams Hartland, Adam Hartlkay, beautiful.
Speaker 3: Moum's name is Carol.
Speaker 2: I'm not having you go. I'm not having missus Harlott. It was it sounds like it was a joke, mate, Carol. Sorry amish.
Speaker 4: Two thousand and two, Michael Jackson gave a speech of thanks regarding the artists of the Millennium Award, which didn't exist. Jackson misinterpreted Britney Spears introduction. She was only announcing his birthday and the cake was brought out to celebrate his When someone says happy birthday, he's a cake. You misinterpreting. You're like, yeah, first of all, I just like to thank you all my fans. Yeah, everyone involved in the music industry. I'd like to thank the Lord or my you know those types of everyone's like, it's just your birthday.
Speaker 2: Mate, he's sexuled down for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Well, let's be honest. I mean, Michael Jackson, was is it fair to say a little bit strange?
Speaker 2: Oh, here's unusual, a little bit fresh.
Speaker 3: No, that's a lie. He was completely strange.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 4: Number one song in August thirty first in twenty seventeen, feel it still by Portugal the Man, great song. I'm still waiting for some more bangers from Portugal the Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also I would have loved to have been in this brainstorming session. We're like, what should we call ourselves?
Speaker 2: Portugal is nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're from asked Portugal. We've got a man or a woman. Man.
Speaker 4: There you go, bang Portugal the Man We are. The Battle of the Bang is two very different songs, two good tunes.
Speaker 3: Though this is Jodie's I Am Ricky Martin, Yep, go off, Ricky can't go past that. It is the cereal hipshaker, isn't it? Isn't that what mation of Ricky Martin and she'd here out of baby, Oh my god, oh my god, child.
Speaker 2: Would pop out, just shimming.
Speaker 3: Hip movement to be out of control, Wouldn't it? All right? That's a good song. I'm not going down a very different path.
Speaker 4: One of the all time great one hit Wonders.
Speaker 3: But it's the theme song for this show. It is, and perhaps this network.
Speaker 1: I feel like these are dirty tactics by pulling out the song that we.
Speaker 2: All know and love.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, well, I just feel.
Speaker 1: Like you're going to get at least five votes from the team.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just wonder if Ricky gets over the line as well. Just how disappointed the entire team is going to be in.
Speaker 2: You don't play that card. That's exactly what you want.
Speaker 3: I know it's not there, but what.
Speaker 2: It is, it's eight. All things have tightened up. So what does Hazy do?
Speaker 1: Out?
Speaker 2: A bit of Hindu right to the top.
Speaker 4: Let's tell you what this backfires? Boy, Try it again next week, see what happens. Okay, get voting out, Jody and Hazy, and we're going to reveal the winning song that first thing tomorrow morning at eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and make sure you listen throughout the day today because Maddie and DC have all your free show.
Speaker 2: Tickets all right.
Speaker 3: Enjoy Thursday friends, catch it bright and early tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You byee.