Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: As we're calling sausage, best.
Speaker 1: Sausage, best boys, Boys Boys.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, she's already on the show today. She was She was a caller at seventeen twenty. Phone technique, terrible shocking phone tech.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was. It makes you tell us a story, take.
Speaker 1: Us off speaker dar, Yeah yeah, Now it was a good little show. Mace Dog will have stories in the weekend because she is morning mate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a little jumper jumper, guys.
Speaker 5: I had a quiet weekend.
Speaker 1: But you know what I did do one se.
Speaker 2: Before we get to the weekend and talk about phone technique on the radio.
Speaker 5: Oh did you like it?
Speaker 1: Did you take us off?
Speaker 2: Hands through a little bit? My fault?
Speaker 1: Do you see hands free? I had written down on the radio.
Speaker 5: I'd written down what I needed to say.
Speaker 2: You wrote it down?
Speaker 4: No, Well, because I had gotten the story from Jane who had experienced pissed.
Speaker 2: Yourself in line. It's the story, mate, guy.
Speaker 5: You woke me up this morning and I.
Speaker 1: Was sorry, we've been at work for two hours.
Speaker 5: I'll go back and air check it. Get off your high horse.
Speaker 1: It's all good, okay. So you had a quiet weekend, which I find hard to believe.
Speaker 4: I did bed nine o'clock Friday and Saturday, and.
Speaker 5: Then last night I did what I cooked a blueberry pie.
Speaker 1: A blueberry pie.
Speaker 5: It was amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, sorry what.
Speaker 5: A blueberry pie from scratch?
Speaker 2: It was the pastry.
Speaker 5: No, I wouldn't go that fast.
Speaker 1: To talk us through.
Speaker 2: Hey you do that berry? Is it?
Speaker 4: Well? You get blueberries, you put some sugar in it, you get some lemon zest, whip it all up, and then.
Speaker 3: Like you know when an apple pie, the apple pieces are quite big. It takes up quite a fabit of the filling. You need a blueberry they're very expensive now? Or do you go frozen?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, what about the okay, frozen berries and you've got you bought a yeah, you bought the pastry. And what did you actually doberries.
Speaker 3: Into the pastry? Did you do the pastry where it crosses over?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I put it all off on my main stuff.
Speaker 4: But we aligned each stage of the cooking with a different song, and I must say it was quite story last it's.
Speaker 1: Quite therapeutic cooking.
Speaker 2: I love it. Boring nice peanut making. A result, the problem was drink slurp.
Speaker 4: We didn't let it set because they said once it's cooked, you have to let it set for like three hours.
Speaker 2: I just have it warm you want to with a little chop.
Speaker 4: We had ice cream yet, but then I think when we cuted it like kind of fell Apart't think it was like.
Speaker 2: Did that make the song? Was that in the story?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was that. It was still good. We had the Blue Ribbon vanilla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's strong.
Speaker 3: It's strong blue, the original Blue Ribbon and the best Blue Ribbon safe.
Speaker 5: How is your weekends fantastic?
Speaker 1: I was in Sydney, p chairman. Yes, that's right, one forty two forty two wallow away, there we go. I stayed in that in a hotel which I love. It's a hotel on Market Street in Sydney called Swisttel.
Speaker 2: What's Swiss? Tell?
Speaker 1: Swiss Taels across the road from the QT anyway, it's sort.
Speaker 2: Of it's yeah, yeah, at the top of them all.
Speaker 1: Sort of yeah, and you can see Centain Point Tower. Anyway. It's good because if you get the right room on a sunny sort of day, you can tuck yourself into bed and have a day's sleep and the sun just streams in on your face.
Speaker 2: It's a bit of an older hotel.
Speaker 1: It's sort of a bit older. Yeah, but it's nice. So I had this room and it was just delicious. Sunshine, just slept for two hours.
Speaker 2: You sleep with the lines. I'm a dark room guy. It was beautiful.
Speaker 5: I love that for you exactly.
Speaker 4: You're talking about the vitamin D through the through the windows thoughts.
Speaker 1: On QT Sydney, it's a lot going on, party party. You know, you could wake up in the middle of the night and be forgiven for thinking you're starring in a sex movie. Yes, yeah, you know with the big throw on the throat, it's like a hand.
Speaker 3: It's a Medican hand holding a little glass mirror. Yeah, on your bedside tastes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's very strange. Yeah right.
Speaker 5: I can't say I've ever been to the Sydney one.
Speaker 1: Melbourne is quite but it's lovely.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Melbourne, it's beautiful. They're beautiful. Sydney run's party hotel.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, well so is Melbourne. The reeftop and it goes off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it quite Barby.
Speaker 1: I'm a big fan, big fan, and that The lift at QT and Sydney plays songs which are according to how many people are in the lift. What so if there's one person in the lift, it plays like Dancing by myself or something like that. Yeah, it's all based on Wait, I'm serious, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: We're calling QT jeers. Can you call QT Hotel Sydney?
Speaker 5: Please? Yeah? Can you can you? Actually?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to ring them. There is no way.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: What if you're a bit of senses.
Speaker 1: Its senses that if a person is traveling alone, it plays songs like Elvis's are You Lonely Tonight? Or Eric Carmen's All by Myself. The music will adjust to different tunes, including just the two of us or you've got a friend, James.
Speaker 2: Imagine how fucking awkward. Right, I'm in the lift by myself and then you get into the just the two of You're just sitting there standing. Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 1: Here we go calling our number. So what be to check into?
Speaker 4: Extraordinary? Wow, that's one for reservations, cool to tempt your taste buds, all for a cheeky tipple, Tap two for restaurant or bubble.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to number for the lift music.
Speaker 1: I think it's a whole job with a twist.
Speaker 5: Press four.
Speaker 1: It's not the above hit please Hold Tight and one in a week, in a week, in.
Speaker 3: A week wink She said, no, no wink, Oh no we can't yeh ow.
Speaker 1: Yeah we can't really Okay, are they going to end?
Speaker 2: Hopefully? Maybe they're in the lists. I've got the YouTube to prove it.
Speaker 4: I need to ask the hotel imagine if you're coming home a big night.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello are you lordally?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello reception Angeline speaking Hello Angel.
Speaker 3: This is Clint stand Away calling from an OVA radio station. We were just chatting about your hotel. Can you confirm a rumor does the music in your elevated change depending on how many people are in it? Yes, that's actually true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometimes yeah it is.
Speaker 5: It is like that.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, so it would play that, or it would play a different song. It would say, like a song if you're alone, and then yeah.
Speaker 5: First two people. Sometimes it's a bit awkward because they would play like a romantic song and it's two people don't.
Speaker 2: Know each other, and then we lmfaf the lift is packed.
Speaker 1: It's like it would just play a party song. We love your hotel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big fans, Big fans.
Speaker 5: Love that all.
Speaker 2: Hi, thank you very much, thank you, bye bye? Watching on the Today.
Speaker 1: You didn't believe me?
Speaker 2: What about if you're a what larger gentlemen? That's a good like.
Speaker 3: Imagine we're getting in the lift now and hearing just the two of us that there isn't it's just me?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 4: Coming home after a big night out and getting in the lift would just be trauma?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, especially if you just got shut down? Are you lonely? I'm going to go fucking weep in my room? What a hotel?
Speaker 5: Wow, that's quite cool. I've never heard of that before.
Speaker 2: That's I like that. That's cool.
Speaker 1: And as I say, the decor is very very on trend.
Speaker 2: What happens at the Swiss hotel?
Speaker 1: Or not really? But but the rooms are just beautiful and bathed in sunshine.
Speaker 2: And when you return home, and I said, today night, what song would it be? Singing?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Is the loneliest number that you'll ever do? All right?
Speaker 3: Every day as a school die. We've learned something today. We'll see tomorrow. Turtles