Speaker 1: On scolus Ostradio.
Speaker 2: This is the Reader Panalty Show.
Speaker 3: Good evening and welcome to the Riata Panehy Show. Coming up tonight. Labor Minister's under fire after allegedly CosIng up to an activist group that doesn't consider her Mass a terrorist organization. A leading international security expert debunks the latest lies painting Donald Trump as some hitler, admiring military hating threat to democracy. Doctor Max Abrams will join me shortly. Also joining me tonight Kosher Gator, pri McSween and Kinsey Schofield, and an extended edition of Lefties Losing It?
Speaker 4: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist? Yes? I do, Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: But first, the Australian Energy Market Operators Chief executive is undermined Labour's repeated claims that renewable energy is the cheapest form of energy. He made it clear to Matt Canavan incent Estimates yesterday that actually there isn't any guarantee that increasing the amount of renewables in the system will bring down prices. But you're saying you cannot guarantee that the current government policy settings which you model will deliver lower power process.
Speaker 5: I can't guarantee that, no, and what I would say is we would try to be quite clear about the communication of our message, which is that the integrated System Plan, which considers these things generation, storage and major transmission upgrades, is the lowest cost pathway. It doesn't refer to whether it's cheaper or more expensive for that wholesale component.
Speaker 3: It's a little wonder the alban Easy government hasn't been able to keep this election promise.
Speaker 6: We've released the most comprehensive economic modeling that any opposition has ever released about any policy ever in Australian history, and it showed reducing power prices by two hundred and seventy five dollars by twenty three. You stand by the modeling that we release pre election which informed that that statement two seventy five by twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: We stand by that. Joining me now for more on this is Guy News contributor prou McSween. Prew what do you make of this latest development. I don't think many of us will be shocked because we have seen our energy costs go through the roof as we invest in one and more in renewables. But the fact that there isn't any light at the end of the tunnel, I think is a wake up call to many.
Speaker 4: It certainly is rita. Just looking at Chris Bowen talking about the comprehensive economic modeling that was done. I mean, the man is a blatant I'm going to say, liar, you know, false with the truth. It's part of his con job on this country and we have to certainly wake up to ourselves and understand that it's a myth. It's spin doctoring at its worst kind. And the point is that he's so stupid and deluded that we see it every time we get our energy bills. We know the truth of what's going on with our energy system and the fact that he keeps accusing the Libs of introducing nuclear that's going to cost so much more. We have not seen his comprehensive costings. We know that there is a hidden costs within his renewables modeling. We know that also the Libs need to shut him up and start bringing out their costings so that they can be laid on the table along with his. We need the truth and this Amo guy, you know, well, we build the cat. This bloke was president of a number of renewables organizations. Bowen, this government always plant people who are going to report their narrative.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, they're very good at a boosting like minded souls and I guess you can't blame them for that. They're using the power that they have when they're elected as opposed to the opposition the Coalition, who too often don't do that. They waste power. And I think you can't blame labor for appointing to these key positions people who are pushing their agenda. Now, the Australian Palestinian Advocacy Network, they revealed that they receive more than twenty two thousand dollars from the ALP and fifty thousand dollars from unions to pay for study tours to Gaza and the West Bank, attended by various Labor MPs, including Immigration Minister Tony Burke and Assistant Multicultural Minister Julian Hill. The Australian Palestine Advocacy Network, led by NASA Machini, has previously labeled Israel's anti terror operations as genocide and has called for her mass to be partially delisted as a terror organization shout so Home Affairs Minister James Patterson said NASA Massini's APAN's president has called for an end to the peace process and abandonment of a two state solution, as well as opposing the listing of her Master's a terrorist organization and added labor must be upfront about their funding of this group are But despite the funds from the Australian Labor Party being listed in APAN's annual report, a Labor spokesman has said that the ALP National Secretariat has not made any financial contribution to the Australia Palestine Advocacy Networker prue, what do you make of this relationship, particularly those ministers taking part in those trips?
Speaker 4: Well, reader, it's an uncomfortable truth, isn't it. The fact that this lot have gone over Now. You can call it what you like, but it's a grooming exercise, it's a brainwashing exercise. It's identy find sympathetic labor members who want to sprout the narrative of this organization. Did they ever bother to go to any of the Jewish, the Israeli Israeli authorities and say, we would like to understand your point of view? Of course not. It doesn't fit in with their narrative. We're all onto them. We know exactly why they're being sympathetic. Why they've left, They've invited three thousand potential We don't know heros how many amongst the Palestinians from Gaza are going to be in here. We're all onto the fact that labor is just interested in feathering its own nests and making sure it can protect the seats of key ministers. And they've sold us out. Our national security has been sold out, and generations to come will pay for this.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 3: We know that a large portion of the population of Gaza and the West Bank are sympathetic to her Mass. So whether they are terrorist or just sympathize with terrorist, I think is an enormous worry proof because how are they going to assimilate into Australian life holding those views. Thinking a group like her Mass are justified in doing what they did on October seven and countless other times are prim McSwain, thank you so much for your time this evening, really appreciate it. Joining me now is doctor Max Abrams, Professor of political science at Northeastern University, an author of Rules for Rebels, The Science of Victory in Military History. Max, let's start with the Democrats' latest desperate effort to paint Trump as some sort of a Hitler admiring threat to democracy who has a deep disdain for the military. A frankly ridiculous tale from the discredited Atlantic. It has to be said this was debunked almost immediately, but it's still being spread uncritically by large segments of the media, the usual suspects, including much of the media here in Australia, and of course Kamala Harris is key to capitalize on this latest manufactured outrighte Here she claims Donald Trump will use the military against PayPal for simply disagree with him.
Speaker 7: Anyone who refuses to bend a knee or dares to criticize him would qualify in his mind as the enemy within. Like judges, like journalists, like nonpartisan election officials. It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangerous that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who is responsible for the deaths of six million Jews and hundreds of thousands of Americans. All of this is further evidence for the American people of Hoddan Trump really is.
Speaker 8: Max.
Speaker 3: One could argue this is the sort of inflammatory ritrick that has seen two assassination attempts against Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they call that snochastic terrorism. When somebody says something publicly which essentially puts a mark on them, They don't explicitly call for a hit, but it signals to supporters that somebody needs to be taken out. There are a lot of ironies that we could unpack there in terms of what Kamala has done, But essentially she's accusing Trump of being a fascist and a Hitler supporter. In reality, she is the one who is trivializing the Holocaust by associating Donald Trump, who already was president for four years and America didn't turn into Natzi Germany. She is also using the military for her own personal gain. She is simply repeating the made up allegations of Trump's former chief of staff who comes from the military, and she's using the Atlantic for partisan purposes to thrust herself into the presidency, which hasn't come about democratically. You know, the manipulation of the media, the centralization including the military, the lying kind of hyping people up and generating false alarm about the potential stakes here, all of that is consistent with fascism. So she is not only a liar, but she's extraordinarily unself aware.
Speaker 3: Now This Atlantic story starts with the horrific murder of Army Private Vanessa Gulick Gulin, and it's about how Trump offered to pay for her funeral and then became enraged and refused to do so when he found out it was sixty thousand dollars the cost. And there's all sorts of allegations made there. It's written at length, very colorful. Only problem is it's not true. Her own family. This fallen soldier's own family dispute the report. They are outraged that The Atlantic would use their loved one to publish lies about Trump. Vanessa's sister posted this directly to The Atlantic, saying, I don't appreciate how you are exploiting my sister's death for politics. Hurtful and disrespectful to the important changes she made for service members. President Donald Trump did nothing but show respect to my family and Vanessa. In fact, I voted for President Trump today. The Atlantic claims the family his lawyer told the magazine that she sent the bill for the funeral to the White House, but no money was ever received from Donald Trump. But that lawyer, Natalie Kawam, has confirmed that The Atlantic's Jeffrey Goldberg misrepresented their conversation and I quote outright lied in his sensational story. She also wrote, more importantly, he used and exploited my clients and Vanessa Gullian's murder for cheap political gain.
Speaker 8: Max.
Speaker 3: Given all this, how is this story still being so widely reported and reported uncritically?
Speaker 2: Well, not only is the story clearly false according to both the family member and the relevant lawyer, but it's also an extremely petty story. So Kamala heris give speech today and you would think that she was going to unveil some important initiative, She was going to really spell out important substantive differences. And yet you know, the team Kamala is leading with a story about whether Donald Trump paid for a funeral bill. And I really think that this gets to the shallowness of this presidential campaign. There's no meat on it. Everybody understands that Kamala Harris aspires to be president and she really can't run on her record as being vice president. She says that she's the change candidate, but in a way, she's already the incumbent. When asked what are the differences between her policies and Biden's, she says, there's no daylight at all. So it's really not even clear, according to Kamala Harris, why she's run. She was known for as a vice president who did not like to get into the weeds with respect to policy. On the policy issues where she has been vocal, she's been contradictory. She you know, famously asserted that a border wall was an American she suggested it was racist, and now she accuses Trump of being weak on the border. She's waffled over fracking. So the only policies she's really known for are the ones where she's drawn a lot of attention just for being inconsistent. And I think that she's trying to bury the lack of substance with an assault on Trump, even though it's not only false but petty and really absurd. But of course the media is playing law and they are you know, broadcasting and blasting this story as if we have found out something which is meaningful, but of course none of it is true.
Speaker 3: Well, that seems not to be much of a factor in the eyes of the leftist media. Former White House Chief of staffer Mark Meadows has also completely denied this story is accurate. Now let's go to a real scandal here, not a manufactured one. The US intelligence breach that saw Israel's plans to strike Iran leaked to Iran. What can you tell us about this Pentagon leak? This seems incredible.
Speaker 2: What we know is that it's very serious, that this is top secret information. There's essentially a war going on in the Middle East where everybody is waiting for Israel to respond to the October first ballistic missile attack, the largest ballistic missile attack ever, and we understand that the Israeli response is going to be significant, and we've also been told that it's going to be surprising. Well, you know, at this time, the last thing that you want is for intel to be leaked, you know, which could compromise the nature of the surprise. It could help, you know, the Islamic regime in Tehran, it could undermine Israel. And it's frankly an embarrassment that the United States cannot protect, you know, ut most secrets. It is good though, I think that Yahoo has had a distrust for the Biden administration, and so what has been disclosed are not the targets that Israel will strike, but some of the military preparations involved in the Israeli strike, the kinds of weapons that will be used, for example. But one of the consequences of what appear to be a leak from the US government is that the Israeli Prime Minister Ntayah who is going to trust the Biden administration even less and so there will be less collaboration, there will be less intel sharing. I think that the lesson here is that the Biden administration can't be trusted. And I do believe that Nitain Yahoo already knew that this is an administration that has a history of being implicated with arguably Iranian espionage at the very least mishandling of important documents by pro Iranian government officials, and so for a long time there have been calls to not just get rid of the Iran convoy, Rob Malley, but his associates and what them is actually the presumed national security advisor of Kamala hear Us. And so we don't know at this point right who the beaker is, but it could be an embarrassment not just for Biden, but for Kamala as well.
Speaker 3: Now you've written a piece for Newsweek explaining Kamala Harris's record on Israel. She has consistently well undermined. You could argue the only democracy in the Middle East called for weapons restrictions, voiced opposition to some of their counter terrorism offensives. You argue that American Jews should not be voting for the Democrats, but we know the majority of the Jewish community in America does. How can that be when you've got these leftist college campus protests, You've got the school odd within the Democrats, You've got just this anti Semitic, certainly anti Israel sentiment that's very strong in the left, and it has really institutional power. And yet you've got the American Jews, the majority of them is still backing the Democrats. This is something that I know is a topic of discussion amongst many in that community. Explain to me why you wrote the piece that you did for Newsweek.
Speaker 2: I didn't. Jews historically do not vote on Jewish topics. They don't vote on international affairs, they don't vote on Israel, they don't vote on anti Semitism. Most Jews are pro choice, they support abortion. There are many issues in the Democratic Party that most American Jews. This election is a little bit different, though, and the reason is is that Israel has been struck by the worst attack on Jews since the Holocaust. And what was even scarier to international Jewry wasn't what happened on October seventh, but what we saw on October eighth, where it turns out that this terrorist attack against twelve hundred Israeli civilians, it turns out actually had quite a bit of popularity throughout Western countries. And so there was e merging here of international affairs in terms of the October seventh attack and the sense of Jewish insecurity at home all the way in the United States, and it is hard for Jews. Jews are reluctant to change parties. It's almost a part of their culture, particularly the more reform Jews, the more secular Jews. They are a very strong voting block historically for the Democratic Party, and I do predict that that will hold. The majority of American Jews will still vote Democrat because they always have. However, her share of the Jewish vote will be the smallest in modern American history, and the reason why is because Kamala Harris is seen as being pro Hamas, and she's seen as pro Hamas both in the Gaza strip as well as pro Hamas on American campuses and in American cities. With respect to Hamas and Gaza, Kamala Harris is constantly chiding Israel and criticizing Israel for its counter terrorism response. Since October seventh, her main focus has been to coerce Israel to stop the military campaign which would effectively preserve Hamas. She has even opposed Israeli operations which have been remarkably successful. For example, in taking out the leader of Hamas in Rafa, she told Israel very sanctimoniously that she had looked at the maps and it would be a big mistake to going into Rafam. And then at home, she has said very little about anti Semitism. She actually her campaign is receiving funds from Soros, who is one of the main funders of the anti foto movement in the United States. And you contrast Kamala Harris to Donald Trump. Trump has been a very strong supporter of Israel. He moved the embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. He recognized Israeli rights in the Golan Heights, pushed forward the Ibraham Accords, which is very good for Israel and Arab countries. And at home, in the United States. He has said, if you're a foreigner in the United States and you know you're burning American flags and you're threatening a globalint your final violence, and you're anti Semitic, then there's no reason for you to be here at American universities.
Speaker 3: Mac and why it's so incredible that the very good reasons indeed, and yet you've got Trump is the one who's characterized as some sort of Hitler, the most pro Israel president that we have seen. It's just incredible, Doctor Max Abrams, thank you so much for your time this evening. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you reader.
Speaker 3: Coming up your favorite segment, Lett is Losing It pass The Left ramps up its anti Trump smear campaign, but is it working?
Speaker 9: Kosher Gators by with the details.
Speaker 3: Welcome back. Now it's time for Left his losing it and gosh, the Democrats are getting desperate. They're conjuring up more fake news about Hitler, the military and sending out more celebrities.
Speaker 10: I also think that people shouldn't be afraid to express their opinions, and I don't think anyone wants in America where people are worried about retribution of what people will do if you make your opinion known. I think Vice President Harris supports a future for this country where these freedoms and many others will be protected and upheld.
Speaker 3: Just inspiring stuff there from Eminem. You probably didn't know was him because you can see his face. Yeah, the most anti free speech, pro censorship candidate is the one who's going to protect our free Well done, Eminem and his entire speech went for about a minute. I don't know why I even bother to show up, but it certainly got Baraque excited.
Speaker 9: I'm nervous, but normal, surface the calm and let it for dat bombs, but I keep bumb forget it.
Speaker 2: Dun dun du du d d d d dudu. I thought I know this Norman performed.
Speaker 11: I was gonna jump up.
Speaker 4: We love this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, oh gosh. I should have given you a cringe warning before that clip. I do apologize as a big fan of Eminem. Really don't. The Democrats tell us words are violence and misogynistic. Violent lyrics about women are unacceptable, but they're happy with this.
Speaker 10: What does Schick's getting comment someone she gets kicked in the stormy.
Speaker 3: And talk about safety and security? Only do that.
Speaker 7: Let's also always remember the violence against women.
Speaker 2: You don't like it, and pillow woman on earth.
Speaker 11: Still I'm thinking thinking egg and this.
Speaker 7: Is women will endure almost any abuse.
Speaker 1: Tin of holes.
Speaker 2: And next it depends set up the cameras on a look. Tell people at time hot.
Speaker 10: Love me?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you know what I used to love missm eminem two before he became so lame that he became a parody of himself, and not even a funny parody like this. I'm sorry they there, I've never meant to hurt you. Put your pride flags huts him was it's coming out the closet one more time, Superb. You must change all those lyrics and make them democrat friendly. Let's hear more from the Hangover gang doing Eminem. This looks like a job for me. I don't care about this kind of means.
Speaker 1: I'm a billionaire or so if you're me, it'll matter who winds the president.
Speaker 3: You want to know why they're getting increasingly desperate with all these fake Hitler news and the celebrity endorsement. It's because they're losing, Yo, Kamala Tim come up here for this one. Two idiots doing around me outside, round me, outside, round me, outside. As for the woman herself, the VEEP is again engaging in the most reckless, inflammatory retrig about President Donald Trump, claiming that the most pro Israel president we've seen, the man who has a daughter and grandchildren who are Jewish, is some Hitler, admiring military, hating threat to democracy, who is going to use the military to go after anyone critical of him.
Speaker 7: He would use the United States military to go after American citizens. And let's be clear about who he considers to be the enemy from within. Anyone who refuses to bend a knee or dares to criticize him would qualify in his mind as the enemy within. Like judges, like journalists, like nonpartisan election officials. It is deeply troubling and incredibly dangerous that Donald Trump would invoke Adolf Hitler, the man who is responsible for the deaths of six million Jews and hundreds of thousands of Americans. All of this is further evidence for the American people of who Donald Trump really is.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are desperate, all right, and it shows his Kamala Harris earlier today on CINN saying she thinks Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 4: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I do yes, I do, and I also believe that the people who know him best on this subject should be trusted.
Speaker 3: Absolutely disgusting antiques there the people who know him best. What the handful of miscreants that were sacked is that what who's just talking about and continuing the fascist line here is Kreeen Jean Pierre also doing her bit to possibly incite the next leftist nutter to try to assassinate Donald Trump and to.
Speaker 2: Be praising Adolf Hitler.
Speaker 5: It's dangerous and it's also disgusting.
Speaker 8: So just to be here when you said, we do agree, President Biden believes that Donald Trump isn't.
Speaker 2: Actually I mean, yes, what you've said, he said himself. The former president has said.
Speaker 3: He is going to be a dictator on day one. You know, the Democrats and VP Harris seem to be devoid of joy these days. In fact, Kamala Harris is reminding me of someone second tired of the negatived by as to say that we.
Speaker 1: Are not going back.
Speaker 3: Oh dear, let's hear from a woman who is trying to inject some joy, some frivology into Kamala's rally, but all she ends up doing is treating the crowd like their simpletons. This is how you talk to toddlers, not adults.
Speaker 12: If you know it, I'm going to sing it bum bum.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's really good. Okay, let's try something different.
Speaker 13: That's three syllables, right, I've got another word with three syllables.
Speaker 12: It's uh muh lah.
Speaker 3: You want to try it? All right, let's go bump bump. Come, oh dear. I could not stand that. I would I would lose my mind having to listen to that for any longer than we just heard. Now, let's go to MSNBC and watch what happens when a panelist says something actually truthful about the economy. Watch the panic and the guess lodging that followed.
Speaker 8: The contrast could not be more stark. Yes, we have a dismal economy, but we are also facing the prospect of fascism. And actually the economy isn't even that dismal, and like things are rebounding. But everyone is talking about the economy, but in fact we are actually facing the real premise inspector of fascism.
Speaker 11: I think on the economy too, all the data suggests that that's not the case. But there's a feels issue with the economy. The vivings feel expensive. People feel bad about it, and even if they don't feel bad about their personal economy, they feel bad or worry about their kids, or their neighbors or others. And yes, that is throughout history Angelo a ripe climate for an autocrat, which is exactly what Project twenty twenty five ushers in.
Speaker 3: It just feels expensive, folks. The economy is great. You're not really struggling to pay your bills. It's just the it's the fields. But MSNBC got a shock when they spoke to Arab Americans about who they're backing. No one put up their hand for Kamala.
Speaker 13: Who's voting for Kamala Harris here, Absolutely no, no, not possible.
Speaker 3: There's nothing she can do or say for us to change our mind. And he is an unhinged academic saying men who don't vote for Kamala must be sexist and should be shot.
Speaker 14: There are going to be some males in our society that will refuse to vote for a potential female president because they don't think females are smart enough to be president. We can line all those guys up and shoot them. And they clearly don't understand the way the world works. Did I say that it scratch that from the recording. I don't want the Deans hearing that I said that.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in Sky News contributor Kosha Gaeta for the latest from the US Kosher Let's start with that, and then town hall with Kamala Harris called Donald Trump a fascist. That's after she claimed he admires Hitler. What do you make of these tactics so close to November five?
Speaker 1: She seems to have chosen her closing argument In her ninety day sprint. She toured with sort of an economic message, a couple of other things, and now she's coming back to the tried and tested he's Hitler, He's a fascist, and that whole argument. I don't think it's going to make a difference, number one, to the everyday working class people and middle class people in the electorate who don't care about that. We've seen this movie before. It's also very irresponsible. Many people have been saying that given that the man has literally dodged two assassination attempts and the media swept it under the rug, and here we are back to this rhetoric.
Speaker 3: It's incredible that they would go down this road. As you said, with two assassination attempts in this many months, and it's the boy who cried wolf. We've heard this hysteria hyperbole from them over and over again. No one's buying it other than that voter block that's going to vote for her anyway. Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see if it has any impact. Now, let's look at a hilarious self own here from the Washington Post, which has gone Trump derangement crazy. They did some polling, They commissioned some polling and found that voters trust Donald Trump to protect American democracy more than they took Kamala Harris, despite the retoric they've been hearing from the Washington Post and others. When asked which of the two candidates would do a better job of defending against threats to democracy, forty three percent picked Trump and only forty percent picked Harris. And this was from a sample of just over five thousand registered voters in the swing states of Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. And this is the same paper, Kosher that is just pushing those Democrats talking points endlessly about Trump being a threat to democracy.
Speaker 1: So funny, you know, they have just been framed as this abstract idea threat to democracy. I don't think they even know what it means necessarily, and the only concrete thing they point to is J six. On the other side, what's a threat to democracy? Do you trust if the elections are being conducted fairly and properly and seventy percent of Republicans and forty percent of all Americans don't think that's the case. Do you think you have a border, because without a border you can to have a country. We all know where the country sees either party on that issue and other things too, like the criminal justice system. Do you think it's fair or is it applying different justice standards to different people? Case in point Trump himself, so on all those issues, demonstrably the other side has really kind of given away the high ground on being preservers of democracy, yet the packaging of it is something that they can't seem to get away from.
Speaker 3: Now, former Democrat Telsey Gabbat, she was the Hawaiian congresswoman for many years, is officially joined the Republican Party. She now the move onstage at a Trump rally in North Carolina.
Speaker 12: It is because of my love for our country and specifically because of the leadership that President Trump has brought to transform the Republican Party and bring it back to the Party of the People and the Party of Peace. That I'm proud to stand here with you today, President Trump and announce that I'm joining the Republican Party.
Speaker 3: Kosher, I can't believe that. I mean, it was a few years ago she ended Kamala's campaign to be president. That was brutal, she took her down systematically, and now she's a Republican.
Speaker 1: It really is a remarkable evolution. You know, she came on the political scene, everybody loved her. On the other side, she talks about how she grew up a lifelong Democrat. She's a woman, she served an act of combat. She's young, you know, good, very articular communicator. The Democrats loved her and very quickly when she arrived as a freshman congresswoman there gave her prominent positions in the DNC and all sorts of things. And then one she talks about this that at some point when she was first to pape up and speak about the fact that she actually is anti war and doesn't agree with the foreign interventionalism. That's taken hold of both parties in recent years. They swept Lee promptly moved to you know, sweep her away, and she tangled with Hillary Clinton, she tangled with Karma. Then she declared herself an independent. And now she's completing her journey and coming on as a guope. And it's quite remarkable.
Speaker 3: And she says they've abandoned their values. She hasn't left them. They've left the values that they once embraced. And there really is no choice if you don't want to have war, if you value free speech, free expression, there's really only one side of the major parties that you can sit with.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 3: The Democrats are in panic mode. We've seen all the Hitler talk, all the fascist talk, and Kamala Harris is instead of being in the swing states, she's in Texas talking about abortion. I mean, what is the strategy here? Why would she waste any time in a state where she's got zero chats.
Speaker 1: So there's only two scenarios in which a candidate would do this. One is they have a complete lock on all the battleground states. They've got it in the bag and they're trying to expand the battlefield and no indication, So far suggests that's at all the case with her. The other reason is you're kind of on some level throwing in the towel where you know that the battlefield is shrinking and you want to throw your support behind the downstream, the down ballot candidates a Senate and congressional leaders, because sort of the writing might be on the wall for the national and that's why she's doing that. There's a tight race there with Senator Cruz and his opponent, and maybe she's throwing.
Speaker 3: In there so they don't want to lose all three that they want to have something, so the Republicans.
Speaker 1: Throw her support exactly to do that so that it leads yet for them. I mean, it's very tight, but it is an interesting tell. It is an interesting talent. It's either one where she's got the whole thing in the bag and we're all going to be because that's not what the paulling or anything indicates, or it's the other that she's kind of given up and she's.
Speaker 3: Helping the lower Now, former Republican Liz Cheney is back in the Harris Walls team, and it's rumored that she is now in the running for a critical position within the administration if they were to get up a cabinet post, no less, is this something that could unify the left and the right? I asked this knowing the answer, But I know there's a lot of people on the left, a lot of people in the media who see this as a win for the Democrats. How do you see it?
Speaker 1: In a way, it's no surprise, and it does point to maybe personal career ambition as coloring Liz chiny throwing down with kamaheras on top of her ideological alignment. It also again shows that point about how the two parties have really converged in the last forty years in being the party of war and foreign adventurers and all of that, and for her to be in a cabinet position just really underlines that point, which doesn't bold well with the raide. She's probably become one of the most heated figures on the raid, and as evidenced by her loss and.
Speaker 3: I reckon, Kamala is more popular amongst Republicans, and.
Speaker 1: She's viewed as almost sort of homeless and aware, like a puppet or a pond as opposed to Liz Cheney is a little bit more.
Speaker 3: I think she's seen as a traitor, So I think as someone who has pretended to be on your side and turns out to be anything. But there's more venom for that that sort of person, And I think there's people within you. Look at how Robert F. Kennedy Junior is being treated. There's probably more venom for him than there is for a lot of and Telsa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Now, the son of George Soros, Alex Soros, continues to post pictures of himself with leading Democrats. Often they are visiting him in his apartment. Tell me Kosher about the influence of Soros and his many found on the American political life. He has been enormously successful in influencing the US justice system, for example, And I would argue for the worse, but this is something I think that doesn't get spoken about enough. And a lot of money, a lot of effort goes into extending this influence.
Speaker 1: Yep. And he's flexing obviously, because he loves to show those photos of rubbing shoulders with prominent Democrats, and he's flexing that his multi billion dollars. He's taking over the mantle of his father, George Rows is very very elderly, and he's going to carry on the family business, if you will, which is, as you say, they're very rich, so they can just throw money at different causes and lobby but they've also been very insidiously effective at influencing local politics and throwing money into racist that people don't pay attention to, like the local district attorney, local prosecutors, but that actually really do affect the American way of life. And we've seen that in places like California and Chicago and elsewhere where. They have criminalize things and you know, don't hold people accountable, don't enforce the law, and just all the medium that that unleashes. They have a lot of those fingerprints lead back to the Soros family.
Speaker 3: Well, New York Posts has done some fantastic reporting on just how far and wide this influence has spread. But you're right, those DA races may not seem significant when you're thinking about who's going to be president, but they have enormous power. And this two tier justice system, the crime rate, all those sort of issues we talk about emanate from that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a big prou because I people don't enforce the law, prosecute bad wrongdoing, you see crime increase, and then people of a point to El Salvador as an example where you go the other direction and pretty quickly you can see crime decrease. And both George Soros and Alex Oros have been on the first side of that occuation.
Speaker 3: As we say, elections have consequences. Vote accordingly, Koshigata, thanks for your time. Tonight still to come. Leonardo DiCaprio are heackled in Paris over his links to be did Kinsey's Scofield joins me next welcome back, joining me now celebrity and royal reporter Kinsey Schofield Kinsey, lan Ardo DiCaprio has been heckled in Paris. He's been a question about his attendance at a Didty party.
Speaker 4: And you don't.
Speaker 3: You, friend, He's not used to that. I've got to say it looks ridiculous. Kinsey is wearing a mask in twenty twenty four. He should be heckled for that.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 3: His personal life has been in the spotlight for a number of years now, Kinsey, but his proximity to this Diddy gandal surely can only hurt his image.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm going to give him credit here because he's one of the few celebrities that has actually tried to distance himself from the allegations, unlike everyone else who's just keeping their head down. A source close to Leonardo said that he hadn't had anything to do with Diddy for years. He never attended a freak off. So they specifically said, he never attended a freak off and has nothing to do with this case. And the last known photo of them together is from twenty nineteen, So you know, where's j Loo where you know where are all of these other people? At least Leonardo is like, Nope, not me, I don't want anything to do with this.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, there were a lot of celebrities, a lot of A listers who've been at these parties over the years and who've been pictured, So you're right, he's hardly alone there and has at least made some sort of a public statement. Now let's go to Harry and Meghan, particularly Harry for this particular story, because there's still mystery surrounding whether he lawfully obtained a US visa after he admitted in his book Spare that he had used drugs, something that could disqualify an applicant from obtaining a visa. The issues yet to be put to bed after a case brought against the Biden administration by the think tank the Heritage Foundation, was quashed. The court ruled in favor of the Biden administration, stating that Harry's Department of Homeland Security records should not be released in order to maintain his privacy. However, the Heritage Foundation lawyers have now asked the court to vacate that ruling and allowed the release of private correspondence between the DHS and the judge. Kinsey, what else can you tell us about this?
Speaker 12: Well, that's the story.
Speaker 13: You gave me everything I got. The judge at some point received private information, a private documentation from the Biden administration, and the Heritage Foundation is saying making that documentation private doesn't allow us to represent ourselves appropriately. It doesn't get you know, that secrecy did not allow us to fight this case fairly. So they want to vacate that judgment, that prior judgment, and they want access to those documents. What did the Biden administration hand this judge that potentially made, you know, helped him steer him in the direction of the decision he made, which was in their favor.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't.
Speaker 3: Understand how the court could have ruled in favor of the Biden administration about we can't release these Department of Homeland Security documents that might breach Prince Harry's privacy. He wrote about all this nonsense in his own memoir. He has talked about it in these Tell All interviews. What privacy are they protecting here? That in itself just seems absurd to me? But let's get back to Diddy. According to complaint filed in February by Rodney Little Rod Jones, Sean Ditty Combs reportedly mandated that all these staff carried pink cocaine, the drug found in one direction member leam Pain's body after his death, and in some cases they were also ordered Kinsey to or Carrie ecstasy marijuana gummies.
Speaker 4: GHB.
Speaker 3: What's the latest on the growing case against Ditty?
Speaker 13: I mean, do you remember when they originally carried out these reds. Ditty was traveling and they approached Ditty. I mean, the officers found Ditty. He was not arrested, but someone in his entourage was arrested for having drugs on them. So you hear this story, This is coming from Little Ride. This is one of the civil cases against him. You hear the story and then you kind of put two and two together and realize one individual rest that was that you were in transit where for having drugs on them. This potentially is true. Unlimited amount of civil cases, over one hundred civil cases, some miners, boys and girls. The story keeps getting more horrific, and I don't think it's going to slow down anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Now, one of the young people that did he allegedly groomed is Justin Bieber, and he is reportedly considering a lawsuit against his business managers for mismanaging his money, squandering a large part of his three hundred million dollar fortune. Surely Biber isn't broke a Kinsey would have made.
Speaker 4: Fortune.
Speaker 3: Three hundred million is not a small amount.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean he just sold his music catalog for two hundred million dollars. You know, his adversaries will likely argue that there will be that there was a period in his life where he was irresponsible with his money and that he is to blame for where he's at. And there are reports that there's infighting within his team whether to file a lawsuit or not. His current team split. Some members want him to sue, others are advising him against it. I think that he's just kind of and maybe the diddy thing has something.
Speaker 8: To do with it.
Speaker 13: He's wondering who was ever on his side, who really truly have my best interest at heart?
Speaker 3: Might be reevaluating you feel You feel so bad because you look at some of these songs, some of his performances, and it was like he was crying out for help. Thank you, Kinsey Schofield. And that's it for me tonight. I'll see you tomorrow. At nine point thirty four left, he's losing it up. Next, is Nis not