Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, It's Lucky Dip time. Lucky Dip, Lucky Dip.
Speaker 2: Show us your dick, It's dicky dick time. Ri about the pen showers your penis? You know, if you say show us your anything, you puts rude.
Speaker 3: Show ish your jam ja like it's rude. Yeah, that's true. Although I was thinking what automatically comes to mind when you say that, and I can't think show us your anything?
Speaker 1: You say just saying, show ish.
Speaker 3: Your tea bag.
Speaker 2: Oh, show ish your teeth brash like it just makes it rude.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I just went because when you said tea bag, yeah, you saw of tea bagging bag.
Speaker 1: Whenever you think of tea bagging, do you still think of Big Brother back in the day when those guys tea bagged Camille.
Speaker 3: No, that was a turkey slap.
Speaker 1: That is so good doing that. Now, imagine you're laying on the bed and a guy just whips you with his dick when you're in the Big Brother House.
Speaker 3: In a relatively short time, times have changed.
Speaker 1: That guy John used to read the news at Nova and then moved over to kiss when I was there. I just used to feel so bad for him. Why, I don't know because he like they were good friends and he was just mucking around. I can see how things get out of hand. Like back in the day, I can picture one of my guy mates whacking me across the head while I'm laying there with his dick, do you know what I mean? Like just yeah.
Speaker 3: But the difference is you would have just been doing that in a like a private space. You can see that it would be oh oh yeah, some teenage boys seeing that thinking it's so funny, and then he'll just go around school whipping his cock out and slapping girls in the face with it. Can't do that.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Today, I've got what would you rather?
Speaker 1: Oh, these are quite silly, but you've got to really think about them, okay, because you've got to go, oh, if this was real life, would I really want this? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like that's something you don't ever have to say to me. Yeah, no, you just really think about Okay, would.
Speaker 1: You rather miss out on a year of your life or live the same day every day for a year? Oh shit, yeah, so a year taken off your life or live the same day for a whole year? So full groundhog day? Which my life's pretty groundhog day. But not to the tea.
Speaker 3: You know, living the same day over, can you do different things on that day?
Speaker 1: Now, No, it's the same day over and over. So they're the same conversations, doing the exact same thing every minute, and you're aware of it, and you're aware of it. I'd probably rather lose a year of my life, saying, because you don't know when you're gonna die.
Speaker 3: And you would probably go insane.
Speaker 1: You'd go insane, but by the.
Speaker 3: First week you'd be crazy. You'd be fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. After hands down.
Speaker 3: Especially our life.
Speaker 1: Oh imagine Bne is so mundane, same and mine had probably they choose a day where I'm on a migraine and so I'd literally just be in bed for the whole year. Okay, would you rather die before or after your spouse?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god, before I think same. Yeah, I think most people would unless you really hated them.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people are in relationships where they're not that faced with their partner and would go nah, nah, I would, hands down. I sometimes when my anxiety is bad, he's like, imagine Sam died, I'd be so fucked. Yeah, you were, you were faced with it to a certain extent. A couple of years ago when Mark had cancer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But also I think it's that awareness of there's usually I was gonna say, in a couple, there's usually one that's stronger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's same in our relationship.
Speaker 3: Yes, we say that, But also that's because that's that can be our default. Right, So when Mark got sick, if someone had said to me, you know, four years ago, oh, Mark's going to get cancer, I would have been like, I won't be able to deal with that. But wring your face with it. You don't realize how strong you are.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be strong anymore, do you know what I mean? I got through Mum's death and certain things within our kids, and I'm giving, like pushing through these migraines. I don't have the strength in me. I just don't want him to die.
Speaker 3: I think you've got a long time. He takes care of himself.
Speaker 1: Don't say that. You just jinxed me and I can't wood. I had to stop touching wood ages ago because I've got to obsessed with it. All right, Always hit a red light for the rest of your life, or always get slow internet after the sun goes down. Oh shit, yeah, Oh think about it though, maut Like for you, I know, because you work till all hours of the morning, you need the internet and stuff. But every time you get in the car you hit a red light.
Speaker 2: Fuck.
Speaker 3: The red light thing could be of course, I'm always going to an extreme, but that could be a life or death thing as well. Like imagine you were in an ambulance, you had a heart.
Speaker 1: Attack, you had to get to the hospitaly rare circumstance.
Speaker 3: I know, but like, so's this scenario.
Speaker 1: I think because where I live there's no red lights, there's no red lights environ that I would go No, I'd actually probably go slow internet at light at night because I'd go I've got to be disciplined and I just can't be doing anything at nighttime.
Speaker 3: Both have advantages because the slow internet could be force you to get more shit done during the day that requires the Internet, and maybe you'd start reading a bit more whatever, Which is better for you red light Maybe you don't have to be so organized in the morning because you know you've got seven thousand traffic lights to do your makeup at all.
Speaker 1: Whatever. Yeah, or you have to be more organized because you've got you know, you're it's going to take time. Okay, always be twenty minutes late for important events, or always be two hours early for everything else.
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes late because I always am any.
Speaker 1: I hand like to, but say, like you've got a psychiatrist appointment or a doctor's appointment or an operation, you're twenty minutes late for that, which means you're going to miss your appointments every single time. If you're twenty minutes late for the doctors, you're not getting in.
Speaker 3: I don't even think of that. I think of the embarrassment of something like walking into I don't know, like someone's wedding, Yeah, someone's presentation, or a meeting twenty minutes late. It's the embarrassment of that early.
Speaker 1: Two hours early. You're losing a lot of time.
Speaker 3: Two hours early. What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we'll be twenty minutes late. Yeah, okay. Only able to wash your hair twice a year, or only be able to check your phone once a day?
Speaker 3: Oh, I would have to go with checking your phone once a day.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would choose that. I'd go wash Yeah, isn't that so?
Speaker 3: He Imagine how you'd smell, Imagine how much your hair would smell.
Speaker 1: But you can use dry sampoo. You probably spray.
Speaker 3: Build up so you'd be crustison.
Speaker 1: But I also think that your hair is self washing like your vagina.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: I mean I definitely don't, that's for sure. Okay, always be overdressed or always be underdressed.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, probably overdressed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's like rocking up to a wedding in track suit pants. If you do the underdressed, yeah, but it is like yeah, but then it could be like wearing a really like a ball gown to school. Pitchup.
Speaker 3: No, that's no, that's that's too extreme. I feel like overdressed is like, say you go to a house party and you're dressed. I don't know, you like, everyone's just in jeans and a T shirt and you're wearing something else. Doesn't have to be a fucking cocktail. Dressed, but like you know that you're dressed. You know what it is. It's that you feel like, oh shit, I look like I've put in all this effort. I look like I'm trying too hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yes, yeah, And it's not it's uncomfortable either, super uncomfortable. Okay, lucky last year. Ready, I'm ready, would you rather always be itchy or always be sweaty?
Speaker 3: Fuck sweaty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too itchy itch ishmighteous Sweaty is just not nice though either.
Speaker 3: No. But it's like, as long as you can wear deodorant if you're always sweaty. Speaking of that, I saw a hack on Instagram and I was like, fuck, that's pretty brilliant. It was a woman showing hacks on how.
Speaker 1: To use pads on your arms.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I thought, I'm not a sweaty person. But when I saw it, I thought that's actually genius. She like stuck a pad to the inside of her jacket. Yes, and then so when her you know, went down, the pad absorbed her sweat. Yeah. I'm like, that's pretty fucking amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's not that genius, But would you have thought to do that?
Speaker 3: It never would have occurred to me.
Speaker 1: Nah. I don't sweat that much though at all.
Speaker 3: Another day.
Speaker 1: Thank god, All right, everyone, we are out of here. Thank you for listening to our Lucky Dip episode today. Show and Tell online is where you can find us. We'll always get back to you and to our patrons. You get her ow to Patreon dot com forwards like show and tell online if you can get a membership just helps with the running of the pod and you get an extra little chat every couple of weeks. But have a great day or night, whatever you're up to, and we'll chut to you soon. Babe, Love you,