Speaker 1: Get you the morning every day, Adelaide. Let's talk text messages.
Speaker 2: Did you get any bloats text messaging you to say that they were coming to your party?
Speaker 3: Or did they just assume that you'd know that they were coming?
Speaker 4: No text yet.
Speaker 1: That's okay, I understand. I don't take it personally because it's a both thing.
Speaker 2: We've been talking about this a little bit this morning, because I'm just lamenting the fact I don't. I don't understand how you can send someone a lovely text and they can just completely blank you. So I was saying, just before, someone who was very kind to me in the radio space, when you want an acra, Oh, I sent a message and said, hey friends, so hazy one the ACRO just wanted to thank you for having faith in both of us. None of this would have happened without you, etcetera, etcetera. That was last October.
Speaker 1: Oh no reply, Well watch this space, okay, maybe your response is coming very shortly.
Speaker 4: Who knows.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: Because I sent another text on I thought I'll just try again. I'm just going to throw it out there again and just see if I get something better. Nibble sent one two weeks ago. Another nice message nothing back.
Speaker 3: But he does find the time to message you.
Speaker 1: Though, yeah, yeah, okay, look, I don't know. I can't explain this phenomenon. All I can say is that blokes aren't intelligent in this space.
Speaker 2: Will you try to explain it to me in that if I send you a nice message, you'll read it and go, oh, that's lovely, and then you'll just get distracted by the NBA.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing, and then and then everything else, and I'm moved, So that's the thing. So now it's almost I reckon. It's almost like a MIDI news resolution. When I get an email about something that's important or a text message that's important, as soon as you see it, respond straight away. Otherwise, as a bloke, I will forget. Okay, well I won't remember for another two days. I give you example. Each and every week, I'll get an email saying get you tips. In if I don't respond immediately you want to, I will get a text message two days later saying hey, I need your tips by midday, and I'll go.
Speaker 4: Ah, so sorry, I got distracted for two days.
Speaker 3: Two hundred and.
Speaker 2: Fifty co Black voucher for the best caller this morning. Get involved thirteen, twenty four to ten, we've got all ten year old Lola on the phone. Good morning, Lola, good morning, good morning. You've got a theory about this? What do you think?
Speaker 5: I think it's because like they're just lazy, Like they're too lady to even get up and pick up their phone to look at the message. Yeah what or there I forgot?
Speaker 3: Oh there, don't know, don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm not scared of the woman's respond Yeah. O, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Do you know what, Lola ten years old? Wise words, wise words?
Speaker 3: Men are just lazy?
Speaker 4: Might absolutely nailed it right there.
Speaker 3: Twenty four ten. Get involved in the conversation. Please just explain this to me? Is it's hard not to take it personal at this point?
Speaker 4: I don't just put Jos at ease? All right?
Speaker 1: Maybe some blokes text through. Why are we so useless at the end?
Speaker 3: They're not going to text you? That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's very true.
Speaker 1: We're talking about please course and thirteen and twenty four ten up for grabs as well. Best call this morning. We've got a two hundred and fifty dollars co Co Black voucher. Hey, vent about your partner?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 1: Maybe they're hopeless at replying texts, and how do you deal with the situation?
Speaker 3: Love to hear from him?
Speaker 4: All right, thirteen twenty four ten. We take calls next. How are you feeling over there?
Speaker 3: Just rejected, sad, depleted.
Speaker 1: I'm picking that up as well. Another text from that bloke. You won't text it back.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking the question, is it just me on thirteen twenty four ten? Or are all men just really bad at replying to text messages?
Speaker 4: Do you know what it's?
Speaker 2: Men?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're not good in this space from my experience as a whole, and there's going to be some exceptions, of course, but women are so organized.
Speaker 4: Yeah, menneso disorganized.
Speaker 2: But I think we know in that moment if we don't text back straight away, we probably might forget about it.
Speaker 3: So that's why we're quite diligent, Okabe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's going to John from Saint Mary's John, you've got a theory.
Speaker 1: I do, what is it?
Speaker 3: John?
Speaker 1: A little bit of tongue in check to make get around a bit of a laugh.
Speaker 5: But I listen to divorce in any case of a woman's written a little kids at the end, they're asking for a divorce from their current partner.
Speaker 1: They're responding, huh.
Speaker 4: John, of course a little bit jeeus.
Speaker 2: John is saying men don't put anything in writing unless it's a divorce.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, well that is very controversial.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 3: It's got a Tanya from Holden Hill.
Speaker 2: Thank you, John, Tanya, Hi, good morning, gorgeous people, how old.
Speaker 3: Goodanya.
Speaker 5: You know what, darling, we need to take gender out of this. I'm going to have to do a little mini confession. Yes, I am notorious, and it is not because of lack of care. I am not heathered by my phone twenty four to seven. By the time I actually read some textas I give a response back, look at the moment I read it, I give a response back, and I get things like, oh, well that three days ago, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: And it actually gets worse because in terms of my brother, he goes, why you are my my emergency contact? I could have been dead in the garter for a week and oh your father have a look.
Speaker 4: Did yeah, which.
Speaker 5: Is not gender based. It's more so if you're constantly having contact with your phone, you have that ability to be oh, look, quick response. I agree, women, we look at it. We respond straight away, but it's just running around and you're doing things. I was in the shop all day yesterday. I then got five texas when I got home and I had to respond to both brothers, one at nine point thirty one at three point thirty day texts, and I'm like, at five o'clock, oh so sorry.
Speaker 1: Yes see, I understand that stacks up and all of a sudden you get confused and you've got a waiting this when it comes to text messages that you.
Speaker 2: Call them texas too. Yeah, you never quite know whether to call it a text or a group of texts. Are they texted?
Speaker 1: That's a good question as well. Brings to the age of debate. Is one week biks, a week bick or a week bix? Anyway, we're fearing off course here.
Speaker 3: Rass Jackie from Normanville.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, how I.
Speaker 3: Am wrap this up for us? Jackie.
Speaker 5: So I'm self confessed as well.
Speaker 2: I'm probably the worst sex messenger and I'm always on my phone.
Speaker 5: So it's probably even worse. But in theory, we've probably in relations with yours. It might just be that you've written a beautiful message. Maybe he just doesn't know how to respond, so that thanks for the thumbs up? Isn't good enough? Yeah, so he just doesn't respond.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my god, it's the least Jackie Scott and Andrew Hayes least twenty ten.
Speaker 1: She's going on.
Speaker 2: They just don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, So, just to summarize this, Jode's from the way that I'm reading, you should definitely take this personal.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Please tell me about this revolutionary new study that you've come across.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is not going to be surprising to you. Maybe I'm specifically talking to the fellas. Listen up, guys, if you'd like an easier life. Okay, listening to women maybe one of the most underrated life hacks, according to a new behavioral study. So Joe, it's no surprises from you, yet you don't look shocked or surprised at all.
Speaker 4: Researchers found that men.
Speaker 1: Who consistently sought and considered women's input, particularly in decision making roles, were significantly more likely to make rational, balanced, and effective choices.
Speaker 3: How much money did they spend in their study?
Speaker 4: Because I just was done pretty quickly, to be honest, Because you.
Speaker 3: Just told your this, like right off the battle.
Speaker 1: The study of Tributes this to cognitive diversity and emotional intelligence. Women were shown to emphasize long term outcomes, empathy, and broader context and problem solving. When these perspectives were integrated, teams or individuals had fewer failures, better social cohesion, stronger performance outcomes.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I just I feel like I'm in one of those lectures or chats or you know, speeches where people tell you the absolute bleeding obvious.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And what I will say is, why why we only just fighting this out right now?
Speaker 3: Hey, let's talk Chloe Kardashian, shall we?
Speaker 4: Oh? Finally, gosh. I was wondering if we're going to do this. We got there.
Speaker 2: She's broken down every cosmetic procedure and surgery that she has ever done.
Speaker 4: Thank god, she's done that. Has she had procedures?
Speaker 3: What I'll show you before and after.
Speaker 2: That's Chloe before, that's Chloe after looks completely and utterly different.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, they're not the same person. Now show me Chloe Kardashian place.
Speaker 2: So she's tagged the doctor or the office that performed each treatment, giving.
Speaker 3: Credit where credit is due. I like that she's transparent.
Speaker 2: So many of these celebrities like what do you mean I've had surgery.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm natural and I am smiling, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So, first and foremost, she confirmed that she's had a nose job.
Speaker 3: We all knew that.
Speaker 2: She said she's had laser hair for the hairline and everywhere else, botox and sculpture whatever that is.
Speaker 3: And she's lost eighty pounds over the years. What's eighty pounds?
Speaker 4: That's about how many thirty thirty five thirty five killers.
Speaker 2: Next on the list soft wave, which is a non invasive laser procedure that does the following left the eyebrows, ferm and lift lax tissue on the neck and under the chin, improve the appearance of facial lines and wrinkles, will reduce the appearance of celliide and to treat acne's.
Speaker 3: Stars as well.
Speaker 4: Sorry say that again, I don't ask.
Speaker 2: And finally, she said she's tried various topical treatments, including.
Speaker 3: Salmon sperm facial.
Speaker 1: That's the one. That's the one that we're waiting for. Finally, gosh, that's the secret.
Speaker 2: I think that's This is a real ale list procedure that the old salmon sperm facial, Right, I don't know who offers them here in Adelaide.
Speaker 1: Joe, I've got a lot of questions for you. I'm not sure that you can answer. First of all, who collects the specific sperm? And how's it done? Where are the salmon from? How do you specialize in this particular area?
Speaker 3: You correct? I don't have any answers to those questions.
Speaker 2: And now I'm trying to visualize how you extract salmon sperm.
Speaker 1: Very good question, and I can only assume that's a very niche sort of art.
Speaker 4: And each job title, and what would the job title be?
Speaker 1: Could it be something like a salmon sperm saucer something like that, Maybe could be a salmon sperm specialist, Yes, who knows. Maybe a fish facial facilitator. Does that work? What about a salmon spunk strategy lead?
Speaker 2: That's too much?
Speaker 4: What about as well as the salmon who are part of the project.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do they want to be?
Speaker 4: Do they want to be?
Speaker 1: But also can you imagine that one particular salmon catching up with his salmon buddies and maybe meeting someone new out on just a salmon night out and they say, what do you do for a living? And years I actually work with the Kardashians. Oh yeah, what do you do with the Kardashians. You are not gonna believe me if i'd tell you. Sit down and let's get a beer. A fierce little segment. This has become weekly debate. We started this a few weeks ago and boy boy jokes, you're good at this all five one year leading.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Normally I'll lose everything on this show to you, and it hurts my soul.
Speaker 1: Oh well, not the space, okay, which is good for you because when it comes to words, it's pretty important on radio.
Speaker 4: So you're in a good space.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: The topic this morning is football is tougher than netball, and I'm going against.
Speaker 2: This goes against the grain of everything, every single fiber in my body.
Speaker 1: I'm going into bat for netball. Okay, all right, can I go first, Jill? All right, here is my debates. Yep, pretty joes, shut your face for a second. What's that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is the sound of another Netble's ACL going pop. Statistically speaking, every five to seven seconds, somebody cross the globe somewhere playing netble will pop their ACL.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely brutal. Somebody somewhere that you know has.
Speaker 1: Been a victim of Netple's ruthless and the sensatiable appetite for destroying knees, hips and ankles. The sport gives absolutely notes about your body. In fact, it challenges you to push your body to the extreme and then all of a sudden and then it just laughs it off and then says something super obnoxious like here, if you need, oh jeus that, I'll tell you what I need a knee reconstruction. Well, there's a double. But don't think it's just your knees in trouble as well, your beautiful idiot. Here's a list of the most Google questions relating to netball. Can I play netball with a torn meniscus? Can I play netball with a torn ligament? Does netball have a high injury rate? How do I know if I tore my ace or playing netball? Did netball just rob my apartment? Why did netbule steal my car?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: If there's another double, netball is a bad ass bitch, And for the sake.
Speaker 4: Of your body, more on justin, and to do that, you should play.
Speaker 2: Footy very dare you bring Justin Bieber into this.
Speaker 1: Well, Biaber's just speaking some facts. Goodness, sare's another one.
Speaker 3: Dear, Okay, you're onto something, you do.
Speaker 6: You have a fine your poor racel oh man and your achilles and your hips and everything else. It's a pretty so much brutal force on the concrete courts of netball throws so true?
Speaker 3: Would you like my rebuttal?
Speaker 4: Now here we go?
Speaker 3: Okay, in the words of.
Speaker 2: The great Warwick Kaffa, and what is yours? Warwick is the most brutal game on the planet, and your tidy whiti shorts and long flowing locks belied just how damn courageous you were, my man. In AFL you get crunched, kicked, smashed mid air, squirrel gripped, whacked head high, all the while trying to work out which way that little oval shaped pigskin Sharon is going to bounce.
Speaker 3: Good luck.
Speaker 2: It's essentially driving a Formula one car rugby both Union and League Soccer UFC and pole volting and cliff diving all rolled into one with no padding.
Speaker 3: In netble, you so much as breathe on your opponent.
Speaker 2: Contact gold offense, obstruction, We attack stepping center. You looked at me funny goalkeeper.
Speaker 3: And just how tough can you be wearing.
Speaker 2: A thin like a dress that you have to pull down over your ass.
Speaker 3: Every eight seconds?
Speaker 2: Insummation, Let me quote the great Jimmy Reese aka Jimmy Gigle aka the man who invented netbull. The most contact in the sport occurs when the ball isn't even around.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Let there be mildly sexual grinding.
Speaker 8: I don't understand you said you're not allowed them make contact with any other players. Jason, you are stupider than the boomer trying to send a meme. You must defend with your arms beside you ish so you can't stick your arms out, Jason, So just stop a player from moving.
Speaker 4: You have to rub the against the Oh.
Speaker 3: There's rubbing.
Speaker 1: How dare you go beyond the boundaries and recruit the great Warrick Capper and Jimmy Giggle.
Speaker 3: It's not fair, It's a lot not fair.
Speaker 2: I've eaten the victor of the said rubbing on the netbule port. Let me say many a time I've said, are you right? Are you enjoying yourself for goodness sake?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right?
Speaker 1: Where do you stand? Thirteen and twenty four to ten. Football is tougher than netble, is it?
Speaker 2: But let's go to Haley from Paralleuri. Good morning, Haleyn, Are you good?
Speaker 3: Where does your vote lie?
Speaker 1: Look, my vote lies with you, Jodie.
Speaker 5: I've played both sports.
Speaker 1: I think netball is more frustrating mentally.
Speaker 3: But harder, okay, as in physically harder.
Speaker 5: I reckon footy is physically harder, but netball, like girls netble girls are a.
Speaker 1: Different free Yes in what space that gets through it Hailey and me?
Speaker 5: Or they're just because you can't because it's a long contact sport like there's just there's more like ammunition behind the movement, if that make sense.
Speaker 4: They're mean, Oh, such of mean girls just playing a bit of sport.
Speaker 2: Honestly, don't you reckon, Haley? There are some girls who just go out with the intention of annoying their opponent and hurting the people. All right, So that's one vote for football. Let's go to Alex from Quoiting.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what if you want to ask me a couple of years ago, hands down, right, But I saw my sister in front of my eyes. Yeah, a c L and it's going to be.
Speaker 4: There we go. It's one of the PA Thank you, Alex.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you Joe's five to seven seconds statistically, someone pops her ace he or playing netball.
Speaker 4: Oh there's another one.
Speaker 3: Monica from Holden Hill. Good morning, Monica.
Speaker 2: Hello, okay, can you settle this for this?
Speaker 4: Is this a deciding vote?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: It is all right?
Speaker 1: Hang on a second, Monica, hang on you ready, We're gonna give you a drum roll. This will decide the debate this morning we go.
Speaker 4: What do you reckon? Monica?
Speaker 5: I do think football is tougher.
Speaker 1: The debate, Thank you very much, Michael. Why why do you think football stuffer?
Speaker 5: I just think people go home more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, fair enough, okay it I think the St.
Speaker 2: John's ambulance people down at Dune BALLI say, stadium might beg to differ.
Speaker 1: On the front of telling you where do you think I've got my statistics from Joe's.
Speaker 4: That ain't lie, They don't lie.
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, I just read out the score for us for the weekly debate, can you wow?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: So that was two votes, the one which brings you as the winner this week. And now that is one, two, three, four, five six. Oh my gosh, six to one six one six one overall on the weekly debate, sitting ugly, isn't he's getting a little bit ugly? My gosh, we play songs and I'm just kidding. You want that this week as well?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, jeez, you're on five.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't do this to you on your fortieth birthday week?
Speaker 4: Shoulday? That is very very true.
Speaker 3: I have a question about boys. Can you? Can you man explain something to me? Please? Why don't you reply to text messages?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Can you do?
Speaker 4: We not do a very good job.
Speaker 3: You're actually you in particular are awful.
Speaker 2: But I just have an example for you, and I'll read out these text messages I've sent too now to someone who's been quite influential in my radio career and was really, really, really kind to me when I was a bit low. So there's been a couple of things that happened. The first one was you won an ACRA for Best New Talent even though you're seventy eight years old.
Speaker 4: Excuse me very much.
Speaker 1: Don't you'd rank me by age?
Speaker 4: Mature aged? Okay, mature age?
Speaker 3: The day after you won that ACRA, and I'll read.
Speaker 2: You the text that I sent this particular person. I'm not going to name them because I don't want to embarrass them. I said, hey, friend, so Hazy won an ACRA last night, and I just wanted to thank you for having faith in both of us. None of this would have happened if you hadn't seen the potential in us. I'm so grateful for you. That's nice little kiss on the end. Yeah, that was on the thirteenth of October last year.
Speaker 3: No reply.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough, and you know it's hard for me not to take that personally as well.
Speaker 4: Perhaps who knows.
Speaker 1: Because then straight away you might go is well, maybe you sit there and like I don't care, I don't get everyone.
Speaker 3: And ager and then and then it gets better.
Speaker 2: So last month we had a nice little ratings win, so I said, I thought, I'm going to double down.
Speaker 3: I'm going to go again.
Speaker 2: I sent another message and I said, well, we did it as you predicted. Thank you for having trusted me when I didn't have much faith in myself. Another little kiss.
Speaker 3: Yet to respond.
Speaker 2: God, what I don't understand how you can read something like that and just go, oh, yeah, cool, nothing.
Speaker 4: Actually, this is a tough one and guys, please get involved?
Speaker 3: Why is it a boy thing?
Speaker 1: Help a brother out? Thirteen twenty four ten? Or do I dare say? Text us? I know four double oh nine nine.
Speaker 4: Nine one nine.
Speaker 3: I'm getting no response.
Speaker 4: Oh sure, I get much of response.
Speaker 1: I feel like the worst thing that I do in this situation is that I quickly get a text. I read it and go, oh, that's a great text. I'm busy right now, I'll write back later.
Speaker 3: I do that to me all the time, all the time.
Speaker 4: I swear that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Jod's because and then when I eventually speak to you, I didn't want to get back to that text that I wasn't you and you go you.
Speaker 3: Always got Oh yeah, I read that and thought that was really nice. Yeah, And then I.
Speaker 1: Know, sometimes I wake up in the middle of and I'd be like, oh, gosh, I haven't written back to that person. I haven't written back to that lovely message from Jody.
Speaker 3: I'd love to hear from Is it just a boy thing? Lads? Stick up for yourself.
Speaker 4: Maybe we're just idiots.
Speaker 2: Maybe that could potentially be it, but don't I don't know a lot. I do not know a lot of females that just don't respond to people, particularly when they send something lovely.
Speaker 1: Alternatively, perhaps the spoke of your messaging is like, for goodness sake, Jody, stop texting me for clout easy.
Speaker 4: It was forty love lesson.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're thinking, like you're an idiot.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't be allowed to give lafe advice.
Speaker 3: You don't know anything.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything for a week.
Speaker 1: It's more of a don't do what I did type situation at the forty Can I just say this, I'm man enough to admit that three times across my life I've put petrol into a diesel cap.
Speaker 4: Three times.
Speaker 2: You'd only been doing that once once, and then you should learn your lesson from evermore.
Speaker 1: And the shame that you feel, the shame that you feel when you put petrol into.
Speaker 4: A diesel probably have to jam it in as well. Even THO I was like, mate, what are you doing on it long?
Speaker 1: But the last time I did it as well was my wife's father.
Speaker 4: In law say, we're borrowing a ute.
Speaker 1: And that's where you come undone as well, when you're borrowing a ute and you're not used to utes. Yep, And I've got to say, ladies and gentlemen, I don't want you to go through the embarrassment that I went through, and the top shelf embarrassment is going into the OTR and saying, hey, I've just done this, and the judgment. They can't help it too. They're being as nice as humanly possible, but you're no underneath it all.
Speaker 4: They're like, why are you so stupid?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question?
Speaker 6: You can't.
Speaker 2: You can't start the car because then it all circulates that right now.
Speaker 4: You don't want to do that.
Speaker 1: You don't want to mix it through other you're engines buggered. So what you do is you get raa come out and they flush it out. Oh gotcha?
Speaker 3: How much did it?
Speaker 2: Ask?
Speaker 3: Quite a timely process and.
Speaker 4: A check. I'll say this again.
Speaker 1: Is it forty life lessons or here's a collection of things that you shouldn't do because I did them badly for you already?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel it's more that sort of vibe to be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's fine. The lines are always open.
Speaker 2: Yes, they are, particularly to this man who is Oh my goodness, if he's not one of the most popular figures in football, I'll go he Cane Corn's Good.
Speaker 7: Morning, almost unpopular Jodes, but well this is the number one rating breakfast show in Adelaide. So congratulations to you two. I feel like I've been with you from day one you have, and I feel like my faith in your program is now vindicated. But I'm guilty for the reason I'm calling. And I know you were speaking about men and how bad they are applying to text messages. I've got an apology to make to Joe because she's email text me last week and just to ask me for a very simple favor, one that should have taken me about twenty seconds, and one that I never got around to. So I felt so guilty that that has prompted me to ring in. And the request was just a simple fifteen second voice note for our man Hazes fortieth, and I never got back to it. I never got back to sending the fifteen second voice note for our man Haze, So I wanted to ring in personally, Hazy and wish you a happy fortieth birthday. I never thought you would get to forty at one point, and I certainly didn't think you would be the number one man on the breakfast radio. It's a credit to you made in all seriousness, Happy birthday and Jody, Yes, apologies, I owe you one.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, Kate. I really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: The funny part about this is I a message came that simple request. He didn't, He replied and said, yes, no problem, I will do that. I messaged him again yesterday he said, Hey Caine, remember that time that I messaged you and asked you for a voice note?
Speaker 3: Do you mind doing it?
Speaker 2: And this is the first correspondence.
Speaker 4: There you go, geez, what are you up to?
Speaker 1: It's like you got some stuff going on for goodness.
Speaker 7: Breakfast Radio in Melbourne with the great Dwayne Russell. He drunk two liters of milk playing milk in the three hours that we were on air. Wow, that's a strange one. But anyways, happy birthday to you, Joe. Apologies, I owe you one. I know the deadline was yesterday, all right, apology.
Speaker 2: It's probably more that you've ruined his birthday message surprises now about it.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you, mate.
Speaker 1: Well done with your gender setters on Channel seven Monday Tuesday Night. You guys are doing a bloody.
Speaker 4: Good jobs and good stuff.
Speaker 1: We would take that. This is definitely live radio. Let's rehash the weekly de h straight after this. This is another fresh hit from Cyril, remake of the Lars. There she goes on over nine one nine, Good morning,