Speaker 1: Come on road.
Speaker 2: How hard is it to extend your shipping it to Australia.
Speaker 3: I think it then makes like the customer service tax and say.
Speaker 1: Whatever, like come on Hiday. Welcome back to Tuesday's episode Just for Girls. We're so excited. This is our first submission episode back this year. Yeah, one of our favors. It's a really good classic hearing you guys A story. Horror story is probably one of my favorites. Yes, they're always good.
Speaker 3: I feel like it just makes me feel good. Okay, animple, did you feel like that feel broke?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I was just reading through the comments on her video, and some of them are so fucking funny. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sometimes like a funny video, it's like funny, but it makes it ten times funny when people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, comments are my favorite. Like I will watch I will read through the comments while the video is playing because that they just add to everything, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So if you guys want to laugh, I have a look at the comments before she deletes it. Probably I would delete that, babe. Delete You can't. She has to keep it up.
Speaker 2: There's no way she needs to respond immediately something else she won't. I think this is it. I think this is all we're going to get. People like in the comments, they're like, I feel ghaslate.
Speaker 1: How did you turn this on us? Yeah the end. Don't bully whoa, don't make me feel bad. This is your problem. Any first, anyway, low, which.
Speaker 3: Jumped straight into question of the week, is what's one new year's resolution?
Speaker 1: Whoa? Whoa? Whoa? Guys, just there, that's never happened.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Sorry, it's time for question of the week. What's one new year's resolution You've already neglected this year?
Speaker 1: I'm not canceling my PE team. Perfect? Yeah, what about you?
Speaker 2: Don't say nothing, I'll punch I'll throw this coffee at you.
Speaker 1: Lie, make me feel better. Fuck this bitch. Guys. If you could see I'm looking into the camera, well I'm started off the year grade.
Speaker 3: I should be proud of myself that I haven't neglected anything. Lie, some days I don't drink three leads of water?
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect, you don't. No, Yeah, that's good. Okay, Just we want to make people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know they're hard, but just because you break it doesn't mean you can't conject.
Speaker 1: That stuff on it. Yeah. So, and I always say, like the first couple of weeks of the year don't count.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you can always just start again. Yeah, you know, there's still a lot of time left. You don't just you.
Speaker 1: Can even start on a Wednesday without starting at the start of the week. You can start it in July if you might. Yeah, those resolutions are good always. Yeah. All right.
Speaker 2: We haven't done this in a little while, but I feel they're always interesting when we do. So we're going to do our recommendations, Sam, what have you got for us?
Speaker 1: Mine is an aura ring.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's been a lot of things on the internet about it.
Speaker 1: I actually what is it?
Speaker 3: I feel like I jumped on the trend away before it was a thing because I bought my ex one like three years ago because I saw Annelie Dallen's I was at the Collingwood game with her and I was like, Oh, what's that and she just screamed it that she got.
Speaker 1: It for Josh. But it is an aura ring, and it's like a health ring.
Speaker 3: So it really measures like your stress and anxiety. You can pick up when you're sleep, it can pick up when you're starting to feel sick.
Speaker 1: It tracks your sleep, how much deep sleep, ram sleep, and it tells you Sam said she got sleep in nine minutes. Nine minutes to get to sleep.
Speaker 3: Last night, I had a bit of a weird sleep, and I was like, I knew I didn't have a great sleep, and it was like eighty six readiness.
Speaker 1: I even think it's just fun to know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's really good to Also, I don't get my period every month.
Speaker 1: I'm like sitting in a room with boys, so it's.
Speaker 3: Like, eh, and the six percent listeners the men that I'm listening, I don't get my period every month.
Speaker 1: So I also did it for that of like I want to know what track your mental cycle tracks your mentor cycle.
Speaker 3: It tells you like what you should be eating and like what you should be doing around your period to make you feel better.
Speaker 1: And how much does it cost? It's expensive.
Speaker 3: It's about five hundred dollars and then it's like a ten dollar monthly subscription on the app.
Speaker 1: But it's a way to keep you in. You can't just buy the ring and get the APPST month on us is free. I'm like, thank you, Like, unless I pay for this app, I've just got this gold ring for nothing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like I'm really enjoying it so far, and I Yeah, I mainly want it for like my stress and anxiety levels, because I feel like sometimes it's like good to know, like do you know when you have like some validate your feelings, it's.
Speaker 1: Good to know that. Like my body's actually.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, I'm exhausted because I slept really badly.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, but yeah that's mine.
Speaker 2: Actually probably would be because I have that where I think I could have some sort of sleep problem. Yeah, that would probably be really good for me. Yeah, good recommend.
Speaker 3: It's like Apple watches a ring, but it's like a fashionable item, like I'm not going to get a watch tan.
Speaker 1: From this no, yeah, so dope, and I got it in gold an Apple watch? Is that that's an out Yeah, if you wear an Apple watch with a nice outfit, you need to be in the bin. Yeah yeah personally yeah, or take it up or whoop and like I get them unless but.
Speaker 3: Like I I care about like my fashion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just think it ruins an outfit because it is such an eyesore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it really, it's so bold, all right. My recommendation up for the week is the Refie lip gloss. Hm. I'm a lip gloss girl. If you've seen my hambag. There's ridiculous amount ridiculous amounts of lip products in there. I reckon, we're pushing twenty different lip liners and lip glosses. It is insane.
Speaker 2: Refi's my favorite I've ever used. Wow, yeah, and I've used so many. It's not sticky. I just use the clear one, which I think.
Speaker 1: Is always just a good classic over.
Speaker 2: The top of my lip, and it just like it lasts so long. It's not sticky, and I think sticky is really annoying, and it just keeps your lip products still in place because it's not like one of those ones that makes it slide around. So I would say, if you haven't tried it yet, it's definitely it's my favorite, so give it a go.
Speaker 1: Love did respect for.
Speaker 2: If I only recently start being able to ship to Australia too, No, I think it's been for a while.
Speaker 1: It's road, Oh yeah, road, come on, road.
Speaker 2: How hard is it to extend your shipping it to Australia.
Speaker 3: I think it then makes like the customer from more and the customer service taxes would be insane.
Speaker 1: Whatever, like, come on.
Speaker 2: And the thing what pisces me off though, is they send it to Australian influences to promote it. Yeah, we can't buy it here. You're just making me angry that they have it, and I don't you know we can buy it when we were in America. Yeah, yeah, oh I want the glazing milk to mix with my foundation because it makes your foundation lighter.
Speaker 1: And like, yeah, anyway, Hayley, if you're listening, yeah, come on, she could be. She could be.
Speaker 3: There are some people that we've known that have listened to a podcast which I.
Speaker 2: Would never in a million years have I would have paid money that they would never have heard the podcast. Crazy crazy Wow. I want them to guess in the comments, Yeah, I guess who it is.
Speaker 1: They will never get it. It's so fun, it's so neat. No, it's not niche. Everyone knows who they are. I texted it to my housemate and she was like, who's that.
Speaker 3: I was a Nelly though, or yeah, I don't know who that is and I was like, no, I can't share this exciting.
Speaker 2: I want to try and give some sort of clue that's really subtle.
Speaker 1: Nah, because they said, don't mention me on the podcast. It's a boy, that's all I'll say.
Speaker 2: A boy celebrity that you would never in a million years of dreams they would have listened to our podcast. So, Haley, let us get your glazing milk. All right, we're gonna get into today's episode. And because school is back. So if you guys are listening and your school kids, enjoy the year. It only sucks while you're in it, and it's over before you know it, So just do your best.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was so impressional. Do your best. Oh well, if you're studying, see seven.
Speaker 2: School period of your life, so enjoy it while you can. So if you don't like it, it.
Speaker 1: Will be over before.
Speaker 2: You know it, and then the rest of your life begins. So just keep pushing, guys. All right, So we're doing a high school horror stories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you want to start us off?
Speaker 2: Sure thing, girl, So story number one, Hey, Sam and Easy, I've got a story for you. In high school, I was a part of a friendship group that was not very like to by the rest of the year level.
Speaker 1: I wonder why I didn't even I think I could guess that were probably mean. Yeah, I didn't even like being a part of the group, as the toxicity was on a whole other level. But being in high school.
Speaker 2: I would have rather stayed in that group than leave the group and have these girls make my life a living hell.
Speaker 1: I understand that like high school's like just survive. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Around the time of my eighteenth birthday, I'd started talking to a guy. This boy was someone from another school, and the girls in my group would always find any excuse to pick on or make fun of the guys I was talking to.
Speaker 1: Bad friends.
Speaker 2: See, oh, the people you tolerate in high school is so crazy because it is easier sometimes to just blindly seah and just make your life easier to get through it.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'm sorry, girl.
Speaker 2: I ended up sleeping with this boy, but both of us had agree we wanted it to stay private for now, until people knew we were seeing each other. During high school, I had only had one boyfriend and he was the only boy I'd ever slept with prior to this new boy I was talking to, so sleeping with someone who wasn't a boyfriend kind of felt like a big deal to me at the time I broke Yeah. I had broken up with my boyfriend when I was sixteen, and I was now eighteen at this point, so it had been two years since I slept with someone.
Speaker 1: The night I.
Speaker 2: Slept with this boy, we had been out for my eighteenth birthday. We'd been exchanging messages all night to spend the night together and obviously planned to do the deed.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm not laughing at you the way that easy.
Speaker 3: That did a tongue and it's like, it's like back in the day when you're like, yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Plan to do the deed.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I ever I never planned that as im.
Speaker 1: I just know it was a big thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever planned it, but I know it was like, yeah, I think we might have sex tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's kind of was fun. I was so lighthearted. Well no, everything was so heavy black man. Actually yeah, fuck a reflection upon reflection, it was I hadn't told my group of girlfriends I was planning on seeing him. However, because we had been out, it meant we had to uber.
Speaker 1: Home so together.
Speaker 2: One of the girls lived around the area this boy lived, so told her I was going to see him and asked him I could split the uber with her. She told me that it would stay between us, that I was going to see the boy. Fast forward to Monday at school, the girls told me that they had a little birthday surprise for me.
Speaker 1: Why do I have a bad feeling? I don't know how. I feel bit sick.
Speaker 2: They asked me to wait in the senior study center, where all the year elevens and twelves hung out during their breaks. I was sat there waiting eating my food when I started hearing the girls singing Happy birthday from around the corner. They head towards me with a big cake, and I'm feeling so loved as I thought, Wow, my friends had put so much effort into make me a beautiful cake. However, this cake did not say Happy Birthday. On the cake was written congrats you got a root? Can you walk?
Speaker 1: See? So? Okay? Part of me thinks it's funny, yes, but it's I think.
Speaker 3: It's because I feel like before we keep on going with the dilemma, I would be like, it's because you didn't tell anyone that you're like, okay, now everyone is being known about this business, like you only told that one friend to be like, oh, I'm going to his house.
Speaker 1: Can we split an uber together? But it's like if you went.
Speaker 3: To your whole group, be like, oh, it's a bit, tell me on the weekend, and then like that, it's like can you walk?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, funny.
Speaker 2: Now they're kind of almost probably taking the piss because they're clearly a toxic group of girls and they wanted to keep it secret.
Speaker 1: So I think it's totally depends on the scenario. I don't know, we'll see. I was so shocked, but I just laughed it off.
Speaker 2: I had all these people in the Senior Studies Center looking at what I think, she's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that's torture.
Speaker 2: I had all these people in the Senior Studies Center looking at what was being what was happening, and they all saw the cake being handed to me, including teachers.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's bad. I feel like if it was like at your house, that's bad. It was totally nine. But if it's at school, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, like we forget that when you're eighteen, sex is taboo even do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because I'm just thinking, like I bought you boobcakes. Boobcakes. Yeah, even my mom's boyfriend Eyone was there.
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah, And even then I felt like your half siblings, like yeah, I ate your tits, but like I didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: No, not like that. Ah were cakes. They ate the pribcakes. Fuck tits killing?
Speaker 3: Do you think about my words then? But like I didn't mean it in a way to embarrass you.
Speaker 1: No, And I wasn't embarrassed.
Speaker 2: But it was also like just I think, an awkward situation because obviously I had my boobs done it not you, But like I had to then stay at my mom's howls and then with my mum. Her boyfriend also lives there as well as all this kids. But they're all why is is he here? Like why is is he not able to do anything irself?
Speaker 1: Like, oh, well, I got my boobs done and these are like ten year old kids. So it was a bit that side was awkward. That's totally sad, not relevant to the story at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like I didn't mean it in a way to embarrass you.
Speaker 1: No, I just thought it was like a funny It was funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but this this is like sex is taboo when you're eighteen and in school. True, I felt so embarrassed and so confused how everyone knew. I'm sure you can put it together that the girl I told ended up telling the rest of the group. I did my best to laugh at off and acted like I appreciated the gift. It was lucky that five minutes later the bell had rung to go to class. I spent twenty minutes during class hiding in the bathrooms crying because I felt so humiliated and betrayed.
Speaker 1: It's fair.
Speaker 2: I had also sent a photo of this cake to the boy and ranted to him about how upset I was. However, he found a way to gaslight me, making me out to be the bad guy because everyone now knew.
Speaker 1: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: This boy was thrown out of the picture not long after this situation good it is now five years later. I am no longer in contact with any of these girls, as they cut them off. As soon as I left high school, I met people who taught me what it was like to have true friendships. Well, I'm happy, it's yeah, it's so true that you do put up with certain things I think in high school that you would never put up with outside of So sometimes I feel like you can get down on yourself, like why am I putting up with this stuff? I know I did, but just know that it's the survival tactic almost in some ways, and when you're there and.
Speaker 3: You can sometimes it's just not worth a fight. Yeah, And you can choose what am I going to get out of that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You can choose your people the moment you leave and everything will be so different.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna find people. Story number two. I fell down the stairs face first. The first week of grade seven. I was in front of my entire class and wasn't wearing any bike pants underneath my skirts.
Speaker 1: So my whole class saw people wear onundse horsts like have for diner's out. Oh no, people wear undies.
Speaker 3: Continue. I wasn't wearing any bike pants underneath my skirts, so my whole class saw my cowprint undies. Later that day, I heard three girls laughing at the table in front of me, so I went over to check it out and saw that they had drawn a picture of me and my undies falling down the stairs.
Speaker 1: Whoa, that is year seven. God, they get brutal, young, horrible seven story. I'll tell it after that. My worst year for bullying was year four. Oh perfect.
Speaker 3: The best karma was that the week after that, one of the girls laughed and bought it up as we're walking down the same stairs. However, she fell down immediate immediately after fractured her ankle while she rolled down the stairs.
Speaker 1: But yeah, karma to the bitch, You fucking there's nothing better than instant karma. Yeah, it's honestly like that tiktok'sd and it all boom.
Speaker 3: Yeah ah bitch, yeah, yeah, fucking break your ankle. Tocma's very very in year seven, You seven was brutal out there because you have some girls like for me, I don't know if I've told the story, but I moved over from Wa in year seven. So ye seven is so brutal because you sometimes have girls that went to primary school together that follow each other through the year, so they've kind of already got their friends from primary school into.
Speaker 1: Like high school.
Speaker 3: But then you've got like some girls as like outliers that like don't have anyone, they don't know anyone.
Speaker 1: Like the first couple of weeks of year seven is like brutal, and because big influx of new kids too, so everyone's just kind of trying to find their footing.
Speaker 3: And we had year seven camp the first week that we did it, like you go straight onto year seven camp, Well this was Loretto, you moved there, this was Writon, So I went to Writon for the first year. And a bit of backstory. I actually went to kindergarten Writon and like pre kindy and stuff, and I had this best friend let's call her Sally. I think you've told me this one, and we were besties. But we were very very different, like very different, and I grew up with brothers.
Speaker 1: She was a very big girlie girl.
Speaker 3: And then I decided that I didn't want to go to Writon in primary school and I wanted to follow my brothers and go to just a local primary school around the corner from my house. And we still stayed besties, like we would catch up.
Speaker 1: Honestly, having your kids at least go to grade six and a co ed school is really helpful for the time. Yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 3: And then I ended up moving over to Perth when I was in like year five. I came back to Melbourne for like a week and we caught up with her, and I had a horrible time, like I was like begging my mum to come pick me up, like we just like weren't the same, like we had obviously like grown up.
Speaker 1: Very when we were like freaking when I left, I was seven years old. Oh okay, I remember my friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like we I was in your like going into year three when were like when I moved over and then I was there for two years and I came back and visited it and I hated it, but we would used to chat on the phone and like I thought we were still besties, like you like besties for life kind of vibe, like you.
Speaker 2: Had matching neck class from what's it called?
Speaker 1: What was that old? It wasn't Le Lisa diva diva? Yeah we had that. We had like spiky like the spiky earrings. Yeah, like we were like.
Speaker 3: Dumb, like I thought we were good for life, and yeah, that play date was horrible. But then it turns out we ended up having to move back to Melbourne when I was in year seven. But because I had been rolled at right and since birth I was allowed. I was still able to go and take up my offer, but I couldn't get into anywhere else because it was like term three when I'm in year six. So my mom like quickly and because my mum worked there, she had built relationships. Yeah, so I was gonna go to writing and I didn't really feel all that happy about it, but mom was like, I'm going to fire you over for orientation Day, which is like happens in term four in year six and everyone goes to the day so you can meet girls.
Speaker 1: So then you're not flying back over to another state and wheneveryone knows each other. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I flew over for orientation day, flew over by myself, stayed with my family friends, and I was like, I'm gonna be fine because I've got Sally. Like I've got Sally for orientation Day. She's gonna show to look around me. She'll look after me. Surely, I know one girl, it will all be fine. I go to orientation Day, I see her.
Speaker 1: I look at her. I do the biggest wave.
Speaker 3: She looks at me, scuffs her face and turns around, and I was like, what have I done? Like I was shitting at didn't know anyone. This girl bless her name, her name's Talia in real life, like shout out Tarlia if you're listening.
Speaker 1: She saw that. I was like, that was a really mean thing.
Speaker 3: So she came up to me and sat with me, and she ended up being with me all day. But there's this there was this one girl who came.
Speaker 1: Up to me.
Speaker 3: I fucking hate her. I hate her so much. She came up to me, she goes, you're Sally's friend, huh? And I was like, yeah, nothinge and she was like, well, just letting you know, and like there was only like seventy girls in our year level, just letting you know that, like all of the girls that are friends with Sally don't already like you, so good luck making friends.
Speaker 1: Bitch said that to me when I was in year six.
Speaker 3: I had flown over from Melbourne from wa to Melbourne for one day to meet these girls, and I was like, and fuck me.
Speaker 1: Half of level already hates me because Sally is put in a bad word about me, like what is your problem? And I wanted to die, Like I literally wanted to die. He just so mean. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But turns out the girl that came up to me like a year late, I ended up leaving Loretto because of Sally going to like it was like, oh yeah, I went to Loretto and Sally like calls me hell throughout of all year seven, I ended up just leaving. And the girl who came up to me at orientation day that said like, no one's got to like you.
Speaker 1: Good luck making friends?
Speaker 3: Oh why do I get a call at Loretto when I was in year nine.
Speaker 1: You eight, all year nine. Oh, there's a girl in the front office who's gonna come for the day to see if she likes the Loretto. And she says she went to write, and like, do you want to be her buddy for the day? Walk downstairs? Oh that girl good luck working friends. Yeah. I treated that really nicely. Yeah, kills me with kindness, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was like, oh, at the tables have turned. Now you try to come to mass Swamp.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Literally, I feel like you hear that stuff, but it's like, my Yeah, a lot of my shitty experiences were like when you're old enough to not be fucking acting like that? Yeah, do you know what I mean? Like, I remember I left in your ten. This is it's kind of controversial my schooling. In the last couple of years. I left MLC to go to Loretto, but I ended up going back to MLC for my last year. If you're twelve, but I remember in your ten, like that'll be like I don't like doing things on my own, if you know me, Like I'm just a really angious girrel, and like we're going to the canteen or so like I don't like going alone anyway, but all the girls are like, nah, I'm not coming with you something like fine. I went and I got a wee spar you know what they are, the ice creams. So I'm on the way back and I call them and I go, where are you guys? Like they weren't sitting where I remember them, and they said, did you just go by a waistepar? I go yeah, they go, well, we're not hanging out with you till you finished eating it, because let's call us Sally too, because Sally's scared of wispas, so it looks like you'll have to sit alone.
Speaker 1: So I had to eat my ice cream on my own, and no one came out.
Speaker 3: Of their hiding spots until that's probably why you don't like going anywhere alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe, And then I left because I was like, fuck this, I can't deal with this shit, like I just need school.
Speaker 1: I already hated it.
Speaker 2: I already hated it like if we cut out the people, I can't deal with both of these things. So I went to the ratto anyway. I ended up choosing to go back, and the reason I did was because, like I said, I just hated school anyways, and my MLC had more opportunity.
Speaker 1: It was close to the home.
Speaker 2: I could leave during the periods were ninety minutes, not forty. I could leave during the periods and go home. I had friends in the surround schools that I was really close to it at that point, and I was like, there's a lot more subjects. It's just going to be better for me to finish out here when I have a bit more freedom. So I went back, and I remember on my very first day, the girl I thought was my best friend. We'd been in comms like closely for the last two years. But when I told her I was moving back to MLC, she ignored me. I never didn't speak three until school.
Speaker 1: Started again, anyway.
Speaker 2: So I come back in obviously I'm shitting it, and one of the girls comes up to me and goes, I just want to let you know that, let's call her Sarah. I just want the girl that I was really good friends with.
Speaker 1: I just don't let you know that. Sarah's told everyone not to talk to you. Today. We're eighteen.
Speaker 2: So on my first day back in year twelve, and the school that I would been had been at since year three, and this girl had only been the last couple of years has told everyone to ignore me on my first day back.
Speaker 1: We're eighteen. Who does that? I'm like, great, A lot of people actually right, whatever? Fuck this?
Speaker 2: So like every time was lunch I had. I did find a group of girls that obviously were great in the previous years, but I was very much like an outsider of a group that was very much ready established because I hadn't been there for two years. But they were all lovely, but I just like sit in the library lunch and study if I had to.
Speaker 1: I just hated it, but we got through it, so make it. Make it out alive. Anyway. Story number three.
Speaker 2: I was in year ten and had only gotten my period a few months prior. I went to the toilet during home room to change my tampon and it literally would not come out. So I started freaking out. Have you ever had that? I haven't, but I've had friends that have really.
Speaker 3: Accidentally put two tampons in and then I couldn't get the second one out and.
Speaker 1: It's too far up at that point. Yeah, I don't. I'm not going to go into personal details. I've had to pull each other's tampons out. Yeah, I think I had got my ex out me. Yeah, Bond would have been terrified. Yeah, yeah, extra reason.
Speaker 2: I went and sat outside with a friend who I trusted at the time, and was bulling my eyes out when the dean of my house saw me crying and he'd come over to see if I was okay, he kills me.
Speaker 1: The dean of house is like, what's wrong? My tamp's Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, there was some drama a few weeks back that he had to deal with, so he thought that it was that and he didn't believe me, so he wouldn't leave. He eventually left, and I called my mom and she told me to go to the nurse, but I was too scared, so she left work and drove to my school.
Speaker 1: My mom was a nurse as well, so she rocked up in scrubs.
Speaker 2: Anyway, we went to the bathroom and she tried to pull it out, but she couldn't either.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this actually gives me David, So I could not imagine my mom.
Speaker 2: I rather my mom or my best friend pull out my tampon my best frat. I think I'd rather my friend as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't. I get weird about my mum even seeing my tears.
Speaker 1: So I do it. But then when I got my moves on, she's like, you have to show me my mom the hit, right I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: And I couldn't get my mom to do that.
Speaker 2: I had to though, like she was supportive of the process, so I thought i'd brobought her and no, I couldn't do that anyway, So she took me to the GP. Keep in mind, I'd left all my stuff at school because we thought I would be coming back. I went to the GP and they were pulling it so fucking hard. I was screaming and crying because it was so painful, probably the most pain I've ever been in.
Speaker 1: So that scares me. I'd never put a tampon in again.
Speaker 2: After that, there were two doctors, a nurse, and my mum trying to get it out using all these tools and they still couldn't.
Speaker 1: You'd have to get like a clamp or a stretch of like one of those.
Speaker 3: Well that's probably what they're using, like a sweeping thing, Like what are they to help the pregnant women like go into labor?
Speaker 1: A stretching squee they stretch your vaginae mind you guys wearing a room with two other men and they're just sitting there like interesting. Yeah fuck yeah. They would have had to do a stretch and sweep on it.
Speaker 2: The whole time I was literally screaming, make it stop, make it stop, because the pain was unbearable.
Speaker 1: What I actually feel so bad, dude, this would be hell.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: We then decided that I needed to have an operation to get it out.
Speaker 1: How do they operate? Like do they cut open? They'd go into your vagina. Yeah, but they're already going in there. But she would have been in so much pain. So they would have.
Speaker 3: Put around daddy and figure it out, like given her a local anesthetic to like, okay, a little bit more wiggling room.
Speaker 2: So Mum rang a work friend and got me booked in a SAP. Then I had to go back to school pick up all my stuff and was left there because the thing is toxic shock syndrome. We can't leave it in for the like you can't be like well, book for two months time, No, it must be now it's an emergency surgery. Then I had to go back to school pick up all my stuff that was left there, but it was lunch time and my friendship group sat in front of the drop off area and reception. I had to walk past them to get my things. They were all talking about it, and I was mortified. Anyways, grab my stuff. Had the surgery to remove the tampon. It was literally a ten minute surgery, but ten minutes is fishing around in there.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: I got back to my phone after it and I had at least thirty messages from people at school asking me about it, and it was all anyone spoke about for the next two weeks. Turns out the girl from the beginning told everyone, God.
Speaker 1: Girls are bitches.
Speaker 2: I have PTSD from this and probably the most embarrassing and horrifying thing that happened to me at school.
Speaker 1: Love your girls so much, hape you and I wouldn't have.
Speaker 3: I didn't be embarrassed about like I would actually tell the world. I think, guys, I've got a fucking tampon. Stuff can be like that's fun.
Speaker 2: But I think whatever confidence we had now, I sure as hell did not have that at school.
Speaker 1: Then I think everything. But then yeah, but I would have been I.
Speaker 3: Would just like, it's just like about it's all about your mindset, Like if you just like change that and just know but people are fucking oh, I completely understand that she's embarrassed about it, but it's embarrassment is how This is what my mum always told me growing up.
Speaker 1: Embarrassment is how you act upon it.
Speaker 3: If you act embarrassed and give into like people be like, oh my fucking god, you Like I'm using this as a example, like I've obviously poor girl, you're embarrassed.
Speaker 1: Boyt that shit.
Speaker 3: But like if you change your mindset, be like, oh yeah, act like you know a girl like oh my god, Like, oh my god, you had a tample on embarrassing, Like that's so fucked like they'n an embarrassment. But if you'll be like yeah, fuck, no way, Like I can't believe I tample. Like if you like play it off, it's like, oh, she's not embarrassed about it, So then like people stop talking about it because like you own it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with what you're saying completely, but like I just know that like with the people I was surrounded within high school, like oh, I'm completely I would have made it worse, but like.
Speaker 1: That, I'm just using it as an example, Like it doesn't affect you when they can't react and they.
Speaker 3: Can't really make you embarrassed about it because it's like, oh, well that didn't go I don't care. It's like, yeah, when you want to reaction out of someone and like they don't react the way you wanted it, you're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, oh, yeah, I kind of sucked.
Speaker 3: Story number four, Hi Girls Ascending Love from the US. Hey, Hey, how come so I had a super big crush on this guy from high school. We were in bology together and ran even in the same track. That's like so weird because like we went to an all girls school and track.
Speaker 1: Track we say athletics.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, But turns out I dodged a huge bullet our senior year, he was arrested on campus for stealing credit cards and his bail was three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: That must mean the crime was serious. Wow, that's fraud. Well it's theft. Oh well, frauds.
Speaker 3: When you pretend to be someone else. Sorry, I'm not very educated. Well i am, but I haven't done anything with it. I'm doing myself a hale.
Speaker 1: Okay. He stole a car.
Speaker 3: And drove it across the country before he.
Speaker 1: Was caught grand theft auto baby.
Speaker 3: Wow, his parents must be loaded or something because they paid the bail. And now I see him as socially around my community college campus.
Speaker 1: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I actually know someone who dated someone that went to prison. Would you date a guy that went to prison? I know someone very well that went to prison.
Speaker 1: I know someone that went to prison. Yeah. Actually it depends on what they went to prison for. Yeah, no shit.
Speaker 3: But like if he was like caught with like drug dealing when he was like seventeen, yeah, I'd still be like, don't do it again, don't do it now.
Speaker 1: But maybe like a murderer, maybe I think about it. I'm joking. I'm joking. They were murdered. Well, she needs it, all right, guys, do you think we I could date a murder on? Do you think me? Do you think me like this? I've been talking for too long? All right, guys, Well, that was our episode for the week. We will catch you on it Thursday. Love you very much. Bye,