Speaker 1: Good morning. It is Jason. Lauren Clint's here as well. We are doing a thanks to our mates and shell Ready Express. Attempted to go and get one of those little remote control cards. Have you seen they've got those at the moment the Motorsport.
Speaker 2: Collection, right, you drive it on your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I started doing on Friday. Oh my goodness, I can't believe I'm admitting to this. I dabbled at Lego. I started building a Lego at one car.
Speaker 1: Were there any kids present me watching.
Speaker 3: The TV on Friday?
Speaker 1: Why would you have it?
Speaker 3: Long story, but I want I want to raffle. The first time I've ever won a raffle, and it was like Lego. It was like it was a kind a lifetime supply of Lego. And now I've got all this Lego at home. Mate, hook us up, mate, Christmas is coming. That's a lot.
Speaker 2: How much Lego?
Speaker 3: Did you get so much Lego?
Speaker 2: How far into the formul into the build.
Speaker 3: Or that comes in different packets with different numbers. Yeah, so I think I've done three of the five package only open Only open a pack otherwise it causes mass confusion.
Speaker 2: Thinking about him, a grown man sitting I'm picturing the sitting just let me talk. Sitting on the floor in front of his coffee table on Friday night doing lego on his own sexy.
Speaker 3: Almost I did the lego on the coffee table with Taylor Swift playing.
Speaker 1: You're Going to Die Alone?
Speaker 2: That made it sexy. I was joking when I said sexy before I was actually going to say I but I didn't want to offend any other single four year old who may have been home doing lego on Friday night. I just.
Speaker 1: Your own doing that.
Speaker 3: I saw it there. Let's do this. I need to challenge myself.
Speaker 1: It's complex, no mate, tell me about it. I'm halfway through building the Dolore and I've been doing that.
Speaker 3: For Imagine being the guy who has to figure out how it alls all.
Speaker 1: I you know who you are. You're a brick boy. There's brickman.
Speaker 3: He's a boy.
Speaker 2: You think you know a guy.
Speaker 1: I know you think you're not.
Speaker 2: You had one weekend off for the first time all year, and.
Speaker 1: That's what he did. That's what he did. Okay, what are you going to do. I'm going to build a lego.
Speaker 3: You could have been doing that every other It's a Mercedes F one car or you could have been on it. You know what, eventually finished, I'm going to put it on the shelf proud as much like a little trophy.
Speaker 2: You are going to die, he really is. You're going to have to be the next Golden Baucheler. We're gonna have to find you a Lego reality TV show.
Speaker 3: You can build me a partner out of Lego.
Speaker 1: It's a low brick boy into the ground.
Speaker 2: That's sad.
Speaker 3: There he goes.
Speaker 1: You can't he will be missed by brick boy. You know what I was about to tell you about my Friday night, but I can tell you now it all went to ship and it wasn't as sad as that. Lauren wake up feeling good. Follow them on the socials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I