Speaker 1: It's beginning to look like Christmas, it's actually not. It's March and this is the podcast. Same sort of vibes, though, really happy, up and about and a real sort of gift giving feel is what we're about.
Speaker 2: We've had a fun Friday, haven't we and just a jam pack show. We had judged Jody people talking about their pets and rentals and got very complicated.
Speaker 1: Jody Stary returned as well, I'm starting to feel like it's a space for you to really vent yep and instead of going HR, you're doing it via a live segment on radio, which if it's therapy for you, that's fine, that's good.
Speaker 3: Is it working, It's working really well.
Speaker 2: It just I mean, there are things that you do and say on a daily basis that really annoy me. So I have to get it out somehow.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there not? An HR department also ask us anything returned as well, a little opportunity to send through some questions that I mean, nothing is off limits, no, absolutely nothing. There's some good ones as well.
Speaker 3: Aliens, we did toilet habits, all of it.
Speaker 1: It was all there, and just I somehow managed to talk about my affection for Matt Shervington via the question do you believe in aliens? How did we get to that one?
Speaker 3: We don't know. How do we ever get to anywhere?
Speaker 1: Because Matt Shervington's always on your brain, isn't it.
Speaker 2: When we start out on a journey with Andrew Hayes's completely knows where we're going to arrive.
Speaker 1: You're crazy. Thanks for choosing us in the podcast form. Take care of yourselves and of course each other. Jody and Hazes ask us anything. Welcome to the stage, producer Sean.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite part of the week. You really shine in this little particular segment, don't you.
Speaker 4: It's not about me, it's about you.
Speaker 1: It's a listeners getting to know.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think you'll make it about you always.
Speaker 1: You get to throw a little hand grenade and just watch it go bang.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's my favorite. Watching Jodie squirm with some of these questions.
Speaker 1: Just makes me smile.
Speaker 3: All right, get on with it, all right.
Speaker 4: So our first question is from Peter in Manningham. Random question, but do you believe in aliens?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yes, there's got to be something out there.
Speaker 2: We cannot we cannot be the only thing in the whole entire universe.
Speaker 3: And I don't like to think about this.
Speaker 2: I don't like to think about the point of life, and you know, why we're here and what happens when you die and all those sorts of things.
Speaker 3: But I definitely believe that we're not alone.
Speaker 1: Okay, Danis Scully, I know aliens exist. Ow you seen Christopher Prien bang Alien? Yeah you don't remember? Moby Yeah? Alien? Yeah, it goes both ways as well. Matt Shervington, what do you mean alien? He's not that he can't be real? Oh okay, he's not real, is he because he's too perfect? He is correct? Isn't he absolutely too perfect? And the aliens have stuffed up with Matt Shervington. I said, we'll send someone down. They're just kevin I on what's happening to the Earthlings. Yeah, we'll just No, they'll accept this boke. I'm like, no, sorry, we can't accept you too perfect. You do have an old session with Matt Shervington.
Speaker 3: All morning morning.
Speaker 1: I'm human, right, That's why I have an obsession Sharington's.
Speaker 4: Just going back to one hundred meter days of Matt running down the stretch.
Speaker 2: You brought that come on all of all the people in the room, you're the one that is most obsessed with Matt Shervington with running hundreds, running one hundred meters in that out.
Speaker 4: So the next question is from Jackie from nor Longer. Okay, it's the last day on earth? What are you going to do and who are you going to do it with?
Speaker 1: It'sie just hits you in a different spot, doesn't it?
Speaker 3: As you said this morning, is this Sarah Miller? High key? No, mate, it's Kate Mill.
Speaker 1: It's definitely not. She changed her name to Kate. It's always been last day on Earth? What are you doing.
Speaker 3: Spending it with my husband and my children? That this is so morbid?
Speaker 1: That's boring?
Speaker 4: Well okay, yeah, if you last down on earth and you're going to spend it with your husband and children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I love them, Jesus.
Speaker 1: I don't know what from me, Sean, but that my go to thing that I could possibly do out of everything is take my kids to sushi train.
Speaker 3: I mean, sorry for loving your families.
Speaker 1: Having our children too much love? Okay, then what would you do?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 5: I'd go running with Matt Sheffington. You know, I'll change mine. I do the same time, I didn't even think that that.
Speaker 1: Was an option. On anything is an option.
Speaker 4: And our final question is from Captain Thetherton, and obviously she would have got in before the Powaud wage.
Speaker 1: It's happening there at the moment.
Speaker 4: But I don't know about you guys, but I have stage for it. When it comes to public bathrooms, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. Cat.
Speaker 4: Where is the weirdest place you ever had to go to the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: God?
Speaker 2: Okay, So here's an insight that when you do the early shift at Channel tenants the overnight crime, so I sometimes you're out on the road and you're going up and down the streets, knocking on doors, trying to get CCTV, trying to get witnesses, et cetera, and at some point the urge to go to the bathroom will hit you during the morning. So I have been to the toilet in so many random's homes, so many randoms homes with their permission.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, home, yeah, in the toilet.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, I'm sorry, I've just been I've been out here since six o'clock.
Speaker 3: Do you if I use a toilet? So many random times?
Speaker 1: Thanks, and they go yes, yeah, I thank god because I already did and tag your porch.
Speaker 2: There was there was a house in Salisbury once where I went and they'd had installed a bidet that was like an actual fancy.
Speaker 1: Time did you use but one of the best toilets and well the torlets that spray up you right? You lost me at spray up here. No, it's pretty prominent in Japan.
Speaker 4: Yes, they are, so they on your bottom and clean everything.
Speaker 1: I can do it myself. Thanks, there's a day so I can also do that.
Speaker 3: You get Matt Shervington. Is that an option on your last day on Earth?
Speaker 1: Okay? I will say that's back in my day because when you're this is on farm, when you're stripping either sewing. But then when you're stripping and you're on the header so you're collecting the grain, you can't just stop, okay, like you really started. Once you've started, you can't just stop. You can't just stop the header and then just go off to the toilet. So I've been to the toilet whilst driving a header. It's interesting. Wow, in both situations too. By the way, use a bottle No, No, I had never found a bucket or something. But having a few little issues. And look, the grain needs to be harvested. You can't stop, so you just got to plow through. Will not plow through? You've got to harvest through, basically. Yeah, and I've done that.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to say something to help him. But this is quite entertaining watching it all unfault.
Speaker 1: You didn't want to watch it all unfold, trust me.
Speaker 3: Like the suggestion there is that you have to let it unfold.
Speaker 1: You really do in a really interesting situation. So there you go. Thanks to those questions, Sean, No, thanks to the listeners. Sun them through. Very good stuff.
Speaker 3: Book for holiday you this summer because he's a little.
Speaker 1: Different on holiday more of daring, relaxing sometimes be more fancy.
Speaker 3: And what if has all kinds of accommodation to suit your style?
Speaker 1: Booking get away on the what if? What if it's Ozzie for travel? The guest reading story has town has several scenes is humane?
Speaker 2: Hell? I preface this by saying this first story is a little bit grim. So the mother of singer Aaron Carter has shared you photos of the scene left behind in her late son's bathroom to call more attention to the ongoing investigation. So The Iye Want Candy singer was found dead at his home in early November, and he was surrounded by cans of compressed air and.
Speaker 3: Prescription pill bottles.
Speaker 2: At age thirty four, what's compressed air doing?
Speaker 1: I was about to say, what is compressed the air?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, absolutely no idea. Can you google it? At least immediately?
Speaker 2: So his mum posted the graphic pictures of the bathroom, which showed what appeared to be peces on the floor and a tub filled with green water, and noted that the images weren't taken by law enforcements. So the coroner ruled out drowning as the cause of death because Carter didn't have any water in his lungs.
Speaker 4: Straight from Google, Huffing a can of compressed air can give you an immediate rush of euphoria as well as possible hallucination delusions.
Speaker 1: Okay, can't be good for you?
Speaker 2: Nay, Obviously it doesn't, And obviously we don't condone doing that at home. So Ed Sheer and fans have been left fuming after ticket chaos outside his concert at the MCG.
Speaker 3: You might recall that we said.
Speaker 2: He'd pre sold over one hundred thousand tickets to this gig last night and one hundred and seven thousand for tonight.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: So thousands of people were reportedly left stranded outside the stadium in Melbourne after the ticketech app failed to recognize people's online tickets, so they were getting this message saying this ticket has expired.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's so wrong.
Speaker 1: It would send a bit of a shockwave. Three, wouldn't it ruin you? Free? Edge Year and Vitel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're up and you're about to see Ed just sitting on stage doing a loop thing and you.
Speaker 1: Think it says sorry you can't enters. Guys, but I've been waiting for this my how long? For my whole life?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, my entire life. Now this is a story I know nothing about. In the interest of transparency, Andrew Hayes, hundreds of adoring fans swamped Rundel mauld.
Speaker 3: Catch a glimpse of this guy.
Speaker 2: His name is Jacob Alrdie and he's the star of Euphoria.
Speaker 1: Yes, Euphoria is a show on patev? Is it Netflix? Through Binge? I just rolled them all out.
Speaker 3: Is it on Netflix?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Is it on Paramount Plusses?
Speaker 1: Is it on Channel forty four. I don't think so. So Euphour is very very interesting as well as starring Zendaya. Yeah, and I'm just so Jacob's a very interesting character as well. It's you want a root for him, but then there's obviously a bit of a streak about him or a part of him that that's a little bit off. Yeah right, okay, but what is consistent is his looks. Yes, good looking young man.
Speaker 2: Six foot four apparently. So he was just strolling down round them all last night. He was there to launch tag I can never say this tag Hoyer, Is that right?
Speaker 3: Take it?
Speaker 1: Tag Hoyer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the new boutique.
Speaker 2: He's the face of tag Hoya Monaco and the time Piece Giants global brand ambassador.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 2: In the Ties of the Day on page seven, there he is taking selfie with everyone in them all.
Speaker 1: So there you go. That's when you know you've made as well, when you've got a partnership with Tag or rolelex yep.
Speaker 3: And pip Edwoods was there as well.
Speaker 2: She's the founder of p Nation, but more notably Michael Clark's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: She's known for you you've got a time machine.
Speaker 6: On this Daisy.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Friday. Geez, you've done a good job getting through the week, and now it's time to just relax, take it all in and enjoy a little trip down memory lane for Friday, the third of March nineteen twenty three. On this Daytime magazine first went on sale in the US. He seemed to come along and just really persevered through the ages, didn't it. Yeah?
Speaker 2: It did.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't want to burst your bubble. I don't think you'll ever make the cover of Time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what time. I'm not rooting for it. That's fine. Nineteen eighty two. Jessica Biel is born in Minnesota. She's the actress and wife of Justin Timberlake. Today is her forty first first birthday. You think of perfect couples, Yeah, they've got to be right up there, won't they.
Speaker 2: I wanted to tell an anecdote about the time I interviewed Justin timerlate, but I'm not going to because I'll just get shot down by.
Speaker 1: You, because you like yeah, Ine, just like great guy. Actually great guy. I should text him, actually see what he's been up to. We haven't spoken in days.
Speaker 3: This is why I don't do it.
Speaker 1: I watched Jessica Bill like, by the way.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you asked justin, Oh, no you can't because you've never met him.
Speaker 1: Nineteen fifty five, Elvis Presley made his TV debut on the country show Louisiana Hayright Now Albert Bradley, Well part what's Elvis Like? Ninety seven. Camila Cabeo was born in Eastern Havana, Cuba. Have the mods in Havana. Today's her twenty sixth birthday. Just another one of those ones. You're like, hasn't she been around for like two or three decades? You have it?
Speaker 3: Also how sexy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's careful, careful cars listening. Twenty twenty, toilet paper sales swored across Australia, causing major supermarket chains to begin rationing roles.
Speaker 2: Engines flared at Woolworth when three women became involved in a toilet paper tussle.
Speaker 3: Just what one pack wonder.
Speaker 1: We're now in a safe space where we can all say, if you stop piled tort paper, Come on, what were you thinking? For example, I mean I had my nipple piece back in the day. Yeah, if I went back in time, would I do it all again? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 1: If you could go back in time, would you still stop piles some tort paper? No?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not.
Speaker 1: She you would produce a seoran. W weren't you? Would you? Why?
Speaker 7: Mate?
Speaker 1: Would just say? What you've got your little fortress of tort paper?
Speaker 3: What were you worried about?
Speaker 2: Mate? What were you worried about?
Speaker 1: I needed a clean bump. If everything really really bed shaped, that's all the.
Speaker 3: Pot We're all going to die. But my bum's clean.
Speaker 1: I'm one. Song on March third and two thousand and three was beautiful by Christina Aguilera. Who goes who.
Speaker 3: What should it?
Speaker 1: He mixed it up.
Speaker 2: She's back in the courtroom, commanding respect and attention. Dear Jody, I moved to Adelaide last year and met some people to live with online. My housemates and I have lived together for six months and it's been going so well.
Speaker 3: But there's always a bush, isn't there.
Speaker 2: Last week one of them sprung it on us that he's getting a dog. Our rental was strictly no pets, but he says he'll clean up after it and our agent will never know. He pays most of the rent and was already in the house before I moved in but I'm not happy about it at all. I know our third housemate is worried about losing his bond as or being kicked out. I can't afford to move at the moment, and the rent is so affordable here.
Speaker 3: How do I go about this? Alyssa from Marianne.
Speaker 1: This is tough. This is really really tough because, as we know, we don't deserve dogs. No dogs. Are this sper gift from heaven? An absolute gift from heaven?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: So can I say for you launch into your opinion, Andrew Hayes, we have recently acquired an aggressive attack dog, my toy kavoodle called Sid.
Speaker 1: That you're being serious, recession. It's like, what have you got a raging pit bull? Or what do we go?
Speaker 3: And Sid is now seven months old.
Speaker 2: Sid does not have the ability to Wii or Pooh outside. Sid will only wei your Pooh inside the home.
Speaker 3: So can I say, if.
Speaker 2: You're living in a rental and you think that you're going to keep that rental clean by acquiring a dog, oh, you've got another thing coming.
Speaker 1: So that's the thing, isn't it. So Sid doesn't shed though, because there's a bit of poodle in her. Yes, So that's the perk.
Speaker 2: Sid is a perfect dog on so many fronts, except for pooing in the wing.
Speaker 3: See, I have a You've got an incontinent dogs.
Speaker 1: Gorgeous little Maltese poodle by the name of Indiana. And she's pushing fifteen. Now she's an old little lady.
Speaker 3: How much have you spent on Indiana?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's a step dog for me. So yeah, car, it was quiet. It was a quiet, and I fell in love with her pretty instantly. I think over the journey we calculated, and it's most of the car about thirty grand. Oh, just ridiculous. She's had back surgery, she's had acls.
Speaker 3: What did she play ifl.
Speaker 1: Oh, my goodness, Yeah, she's had lars surgery, fake little acel. But yeah, she pinched a nerve in her back early on, and now she doesn't really know when she's going to the toilet. So again, she doesn't shed. But that dog can produce some urine. I'll tell you what it's like. Give her two hundred meals of urine. She'll turn into a leach and a half sort of water.
Speaker 3: Rather Sid does this. When I get home.
Speaker 2: Sid gets so excited to see me or her daddy that she will pee everywhere so excited that she peas.
Speaker 1: This is like, wow, I'm so flatted, but also I'm so disgusted.
Speaker 3: Stop it.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's go to Abby in the newsroom as thoughts on this one.
Speaker 6: So his little story for you.
Speaker 8: When I was renting at Prompton before I left South Australia, I basically the agent kept saying, oh, we've spoken to them, We've spoken to the owner, but they refused to fix the air con slash heater. So I was like forty two degree days and I was in a townhouse, no heater, blah blah blah, no air con, and so I went, you know what, I'm going to get a dog. So I bought Tank, my little sausage dog, and had him there without them actually knowing that there was.
Speaker 6: A dog there. And you know what, when I moved out, got all my bond back, it was fine.
Speaker 3: Right, So I never found out about Tank.
Speaker 8: Then well if they did, that didn't say anything. But no, never found out about him, and it was fine.
Speaker 1: And Tank doesn't share, does he.
Speaker 8: Oh he's a big fan from the couch. Again, because my two dogs are ridiculous, Tank and Tory. They shed hair like there's.
Speaker 1: No she got reck wow, and you look at Tank and you're like, how is he moving? He's tiny little legs and he's really long body.
Speaker 8: Yes he's Yeah, they're ridiculous, but anyway, I say, go for it, don't worry about it. Just hide them when you have to have a rental inspection and pick up their dog, poot outside.
Speaker 3: There you go thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: And the perks of Tank is that he's so long you'd probably just put him in a.
Speaker 6: Drawer exactly, shove him under the bed.
Speaker 3: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 2: We need some jurors on this one. And also if you get on air, you will get edge Sheering tickets.
Speaker 3: This is the email we received.
Speaker 2: Did Jody I moved to adelaidelast year meet some people to live with online. Great's all going well for six months, but the guy who runs the household essentially and pays most of the rent wants to get a dog.
Speaker 3: And she's like, Eh, we're gonna lose our bond, We're going to lose the house. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Okay, as a judge. As a judge, goats blah blah. There's a few formalities and one of them is when you're reading the response or the letter from the complainant, you can't finish it with their blah blah blah. It's just a little it's just a little unprofessional, you know what.
Speaker 2: I've set in the magistrates call quite a bit, and I've never heard a magistrate.
Speaker 1: Gola unless it was Jenny. I could see Judge Judy back in the day or that.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phones. Taylor from Modbury Heights thoughts on this one.
Speaker 1: Well, I had a dog in a rental and we first asked Suspicion for it and they had never gone.
Speaker 2: Back to us.
Speaker 7: They took about three weeks to get back to us.
Speaker 3: So we were going to go ahead with it, but we.
Speaker 5: Decided it's too stressful.
Speaker 7: To get a dog, yes, when you're renting, because if it does damage and you have to hide it and you have to fix it, it's ready stressful enough in a.
Speaker 2: Rental they gets and the rental market at the moment, Taylor is horrific, isn't it Exactly?
Speaker 1: It's terrible.
Speaker 7: We're not renting anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well you're off to ed cheering as well. By the way, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Leah from Gangarrilla, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you hidden a pet?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 7: I've been a rented for my whole life, and I've hidden pets in all of them. I'm currently in a rent with a loud thank Teavens.
Speaker 1: Yes, but go for it, absolutely, go for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, reward the risk. But Lea, what happens when they when they come around for an inspection? What do you do?
Speaker 5: We take them around to nanopat.
Speaker 2: Enough.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it's gotta be boring now that you're allowed to have pets like you No, I know, let's cleaning.
Speaker 3: Where's the excitement the risk?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: Lee's off to Edgeran as well. Katie from Highbury. Firstly, let's get the formalodies out of the way.
Speaker 3: You're off to ed Churan.
Speaker 7: Who that's God?
Speaker 1: And she hangs up.
Speaker 3: Okay, are we hiding dogs and cats in the rental?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 7: Do we not think it's easier to ask sports for business than permission in general in life?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Clean up the poo poo, sprits, some air freshness, take them to Grandma's. I'm loving the previous caller.
Speaker 6: Go for it.
Speaker 1: Okay, very civilized approach.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's a lot to drill down on here.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to digest there is.
Speaker 1: Do you need a song?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do need a song.
Speaker 1: Okay. I think what we can take out of all the key message as a girls players too. Tody's one rule of coming up.
Speaker 2: Next genuinely got the judge perplexed this one.
Speaker 1: I'll paint the picture as well. You're sort of dancing around like your cat on a hot tin roof.
Speaker 3: I speaking of cats and dogs.
Speaker 1: So the question is is that cat allowed to be on that hot tin roof because it hasn't been approved by the landlord.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is the dilemma from Alyssa Marion. So her housemate wants to get a dog.
Speaker 3: It's against the rules.
Speaker 2: They're not supposed to have pets, and but the housemate wants to get one. So I would have when I went into this, Andrew, and I'm going to be really honest, I was like, no, you can't get a dog, like if you're not allowed. But now having listened to the jurors and just really tapping into how I feel about my own toykervoodle sip.
Speaker 3: I'd roll the dice. I think I would if you think I could have a dog, Oh my god, I might go against the grain and just sneak a dog into the house.
Speaker 1: But you're a lady of the law, I know. Do we strip you of the title of judge. You're basically out there saying, I know you weren't supposed to steal that carbet, you had such a good time and you had places to be and it was a really nice and steal the car. Go on.
Speaker 2: Then I take my legal responsibility, the responsibilities.
Speaker 3: Very very seriously. You know that.
Speaker 2: But in this instance, I am going to defy my landlord and.
Speaker 3: Get a dog.
Speaker 2: Extraordinary scenes, unprecedented.
Speaker 1: Well there you go. Feedback on that as well. You can't text as so for double nine one nine, just go for it. That's what the judge is saying. You've got a pet who sheds and wheeze and woo's everywhere and turns the house upside down and claws everything, and.
Speaker 3: Just because they cuddle you at night and they're so sweet.
Speaker 1: It's very true. Okay. And on the flip side of that, I mean, would you you wouldn't get rid of sid in any situation, any circumstances I love Sid because imagine you're just setting Sid free. You know what the world is your hoisted? How long you're considered lt.
Speaker 3: Eight seconds.
Speaker 1: I thank you for judge, Jody. It's a nowther quick reminder headge here and tickets throughout the morning. The number thirteen twenty four ten, almost the end of the show, almost the into the week, So it's time to really reflect, Yes.
Speaker 2: Really drill down on what's transpired from Monday to Friday.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that feels like you're about to tee.
Speaker 3: Off on you, That's exactly what's about to happen.
Speaker 1: Great enjoy the week's work via Jody's diary, Judy's diary.
Speaker 2: Dear Diary, prepare for a big verbal dump this week.
Speaker 3: It's been a big one.
Speaker 2: Ludicrous had everyone asking if I was okay.
Speaker 1: Song on February twenty seventh in two thousand and four was yeah my usher featuring Little Gia, Ludacris.
Speaker 3: Ludacris Okay.
Speaker 2: We spoke celebrities and we asked my good friend Andrew, who was the most famous person he's ever met?
Speaker 3: Is your natural face? Just jealous?
Speaker 1: I've met a Quaker and Irene.
Speaker 2: God forbid, a woman could outdo her co host on the Celebrity Front.
Speaker 3: Fredis said to do this because I know you're gonna came me. But I didn't meet her once. I was lucky enough. All right, I won't talk about it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't say. You didn't have to say anything. You just rolled your eyes.
Speaker 1: Is not a visual medium, Okay. I took him deep breath to get ready to say, of course you did.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm the only reason I'm saying it is because she was as lovely in person as you'd ever imagined.
Speaker 3: She would bet she was so nice.
Speaker 1: That's good. So she's one of good friends. She was one of your good friends. That's Reila. By the way, oh goode.
Speaker 2: Quite frankly, it had him saying when Darry this week, Matt Hale came in to put me under hypnosis, and of all things that I could say out of my brain, I chose to talk about my co host getting horny about blue animated characters.
Speaker 3: All I know about Avatar is it makes him really horny.
Speaker 1: It makes you. Sorry, I'm not sure that it makes me that horn.
Speaker 3: It makes you so that is, it makes you horny, makes you horny, you know it?
Speaker 1: I think at one stage, I said that those big blue beasts were quite athletic, and I remember saying that it made me horn.
Speaker 3: You are turned on by a blue person, which.
Speaker 1: Is and whips. And then they changed. I fell in love with the Kaya people, sary.
Speaker 2: I was hoping by now Hazy could gain control over his oral facilities, particularly when it came to the biggest solo artist on the planet.
Speaker 1: Tickets coming up very very soon. I get ready, thirteen twenty four ten, your first chance this morning to score some aged shearing tickets.
Speaker 2: Brother, the finish line was there, and Diary, I discovered this week that what's good for the goose isn't good for the gander. It's okay for Hazy to talk about his football injuries.
Speaker 1: I've tried to take out a big bloke and right at the time where I wish that he didn't move, he sort of turned away and I got in front on and he raised his knee. Yep, his knee collected me right in the nether region, and it was a pain that I had never felt before, so much so that I couldn't really walk properly. When I saw the doctor doctors, O dammage here bang rruption testicable burst nut as I say, here we are.
Speaker 3: It's not where we plan to go, but we would ride there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, then good morning to you, Sarah.
Speaker 7: I think that han't.
Speaker 3: You're just trying to win the open. You're trying to win, Sarah open mate.
Speaker 1: The amount of girls at Marble Bar. Back in the day, I'd say I'm going to throw reviews laughter.
Speaker 2: It never worked, but I can't talk about my genuine ailment sustained being a professional journalist trying to deliver a serious news story about pole dancers and Snoop Dogg. I basically did a story on the girls that are going to be backup dancers for Snoop Dogs.
Speaker 1: Or she did. Everyone's been craving it.
Speaker 2: Theoretically, if Snoopy to request a middle aged mother of four for next Wednesday, Carlie.
Speaker 3: What move could I do to impress him? A fireman spin for sure. Okay, let's grab your hairs up yep, please on the goal yep, yep.
Speaker 1: Then we're going to go through a the spin.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, Snoop snow gloves it all right, A good body roll.
Speaker 1: Dog, give me this work. Okay. So that little bit in particular, can you just paint a bit of a visual for us, because how do I describe this? It was doing plenty.
Speaker 3: Visually and I'm still sore like my innerthizer's sport. Is that too much information?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I'm fine. I've got this natural little mechanic there where I sort of zone out when I hear a red flag. I've just heard white noise for the past ten seconds.
Speaker 3: Oh why don't you have a cry about it? Andrew?
Speaker 1: Wait when when?
Speaker 3: So the ludicrous snoop dog?
Speaker 1: Rub it like your pie, rub it like your pile.
Speaker 3: And horny Hazy have a great he can love joy.
Speaker 1: On there? Feel better.
Speaker 3: I've had so many points this week where I thought where's my career headed?
Speaker 2: I poll danced on the news and then I sent an email yesterday to Todd, our sound guy, and I was like, can you put the burst nut bit into the.
Speaker 3: There's a voice in my head going where are you at? Mate? Where are you at with your career?
Speaker 1: And then the email came through just before this morning, burst nuts in there. Thanks study work, Toddy, Oh jeers been fine. Hey, quick reminder as well. We're going to be down at Gluttony tonight from six to seven. Lord tickets up for grabs as well. Yes, and also before we do go and before we talk about next week, can I just apologize to someone go on news read Abby. I've had so many little stub ups where I've pressed the wrong I pushed the wrong buttons, but for whatever reason, I've done it, and the faders have been up and it's happened during Abby's news Oh no, and she just plays through like nothing happened. But she'll be just be reading the news and all of a sudden, just a bang and then so.
Speaker 6: Of hinder this morning, didn't wearing traffic twice. It's hazy. Look, it's fine.
Speaker 8: I'm getting used to some mishaps with you, but you know, just as we head into next week, like just be better mate.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair, completely fair enough. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: All you can do is try dulls.
Speaker 1: You can do, can do a big show coming up on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, massive show on Monday, first class and fifty k your chance to get into the running for that.
Speaker 3: More Red Room invites as well.
Speaker 2: Acmel is going to be on the show next week also, And can I say a big shout out to the five thousand and sixty four people that called this morning's sharing tickets. We apologize if you didn't get them. We gave a heap away, but yes, that was a lot for that for our phone system today.
Speaker 1: Very good stuff, all right, enjoy weekend. We'll see it tonight six o'clock at Gluttney