Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the podcast podcast. Welcome, hello, podcast.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, full house this morning. How's that I'm going to go to a Dairs today? Oh?
Speaker 2: I love a A Dares is one of my favorite shops.
Speaker 1: Jokes the linen what's it linen lover?
Speaker 2: Linen lovers? I'm a linen lover?
Speaker 1: So do I have to pay to sign up?
Speaker 2: Do you pay for a linen lover?
Speaker 3: You can say that you're you. Just say my partner Lauren and just drop her mobile number?
Speaker 1: Is that all I need to do? Is there a password?
Speaker 2: Don't go ripping off a dairs. Don't get me banned from a dairs. It's my favorite.
Speaker 1: There's no password? And then what do I get as a linen lover? There's a password?
Speaker 2: Think again, lenen lover, Linen love a deal?
Speaker 3: What's your password? Lauren to say? Jasons to say it because it's sort of like a magic word.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure, but I'm certainly not saying it on the podcast because it'll probably be the same password that is my password for everyone.
Speaker 1: Good call line, good call. So I want to get some new linen Yes, I want to get some side tables. I want to get some.
Speaker 3: Lamp side tables from as.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just want I don't want to muck around. I just want one shot. Let's go.
Speaker 3: They do side tables. Yeah, the big one one linen, the big one on Bridge.
Speaker 1: Road has I want to get linen, and I want a little chair.
Speaker 2: For the room, a chair, lounge lovers. She got a lounge. That's my second favorite shot. Remember the woman on the AI chat, she's my friend.
Speaker 1: Your lounge that you've got in the media in the media room, I've sat in that. It is the most comfortable lounge I've ever sat in. And it wasn't super expensive.
Speaker 2: No lounge lovers. I sleep on it daily, napping, fucking.
Speaker 1: Half the price of what I paid for mine.
Speaker 2: And it's it's napping lounge.
Speaker 4: The cach we've got is a discontinued Ikea couch and two of our friends have it. So when Claudie and I moved apartments, we're like, we need that cauch. You can't buy it new, so we have to hunt it down on Facebook.
Speaker 1: We love it that much.
Speaker 5: We love it that much.
Speaker 4: It's so comflete, so big, and it's not cheap. It's yeah, but we just had to hunt one down once mirketplace and then make sure it was good.
Speaker 5: And it's great.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 6: Got a big one too.
Speaker 2: Actually, let's go. Where'd you get yours from?
Speaker 6: Welcome to the Commark Furniture.
Speaker 1: You do the package where it's super Superramar. Yeah, supermar it's a sport one.
Speaker 2: It was like two and a half grand. That's pretty just for a cat.
Speaker 1: It's a big one.
Speaker 7: I got a big TV too.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: I love my Samsung frame.
Speaker 2: The look in your house, Oh my gosh, really jealous of the sung My.
Speaker 1: White frame arrived yesterday and I just clipped it on. It was really nice. It's nice, it's flashy, it's just home how Yeah, it's not super big. It's not. It's quite big.
Speaker 8: I mean it's to my little shoe box that I leave.
Speaker 3: I mean it's got it's got a fountain.
Speaker 1: It's not No, it's not a fountain. That's not a found there's no running water on.
Speaker 2: The second house.
Speaker 3: A feature.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's a feature.
Speaker 8: What's the little fancy bit in the pool? I didn't notice until we were leaving, but there's like and then there's like.
Speaker 1: A little fountain. Yeah, he's got multiple found multiple it's old.
Speaker 5: It's not old the building, but it's quite modern inside.
Speaker 8: It's I was described as a humble mansion.
Speaker 3: Out the front. Is it sort of like a roundabout top set.
Speaker 1: You can drive the car around, you can cut when you're.
Speaker 4: When you're on the way and keep to the left, and you also keep the left.
Speaker 2: It's like Richie rich It's like a Bridgeton house.
Speaker 1: You know what, I should put in one of those party Susans for the car here we drive in. Yeah, it's a party of mine. Yeah, I'm thinking about getting one of the small art TVs for the big Really, where do we sit on TV's in the bedroom?
Speaker 2: I love it and get you said, oh my god, you guys haven't lived until you've climbed into bed six thirty or seven o'clock on a Sunday and watched a movie fan on the couch. Like last night I went to bed pulls away, mind you. So I had the house to myself and I was like, I had dinner at six thirty and I wanted to watch an episode and a bit of Succession maybe seven o'clock. And I climbed into bed and I was like, I'll just I put my You know what I do, I plan to watch two episodes. I put the TV on a two hour timer to turn off, and I just not off to sleep and it just turned off.
Speaker 1: I remember that it's clever.
Speaker 5: The dentist timer.
Speaker 2: I had so many pillows. I was sitting out in the middle of the bed with all the pillows around me. I was basically just really.
Speaker 1: Living new pillows living living.
Speaker 2: Have you got a king bed? I do get the king pillows from the dairs. They're really good, talking the King pillow, but you need the king pillow cases also, Yeah, they'll get but they're really good.
Speaker 1: And I need towels. Do I get those of the daars.
Speaker 2: All they're called? They're called it's not.
Speaker 1: I don't like the massive ones.
Speaker 2: I like ones to draw they call the bath sheets sheet is the.
Speaker 1: Bath sheets never drying? It's always going to be fucking damn.
Speaker 2: We are a bath family.
Speaker 3: Do you need to have them?
Speaker 5: I like, I like a fluffy doesn't like you're the same as me.
Speaker 1: I like crunching, crunching your bodies.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be surprised if you had, if you had one of those micro fiver taels.
Speaker 5: Just I'm ready to go in your back.
Speaker 2: Fiber towels give me too? Makes so funny?
Speaker 5: What do you say?
Speaker 1: I've seen them one at Sea World. So kids have been on the water slides, the adults have been on the water slides. And you walk into a human hair drive and you put your two bucks in your stand.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not.
Speaker 5: Like you know, there's nothing touching you, just there like the dry part of a car wash. Yes, okay.
Speaker 3: I went through the car wash the other day and I couldn't get my car in neutral. And you know how it starts rolling.
Speaker 2: Do you need it in neutral?
Speaker 3: Because that's put it in part?
Speaker 1: Drive it into the clip in.
Speaker 3: The clips and I couldn't get in neutral and it was scooting in and the man got very angry.
Speaker 5: Wait why they're like, could you not find?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just couldn't get it in.
Speaker 5: Do you sulfer regularly with that problem?
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about needing it in neutral? I've never put it in neutral in a car washing my lot?
Speaker 1: Is it normally eight blokes around? You're screaming at youl neutral?
Speaker 2: Because then I've never heard of that.
Speaker 4: Then the wheels don't would you not still need to put it in park though, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, neutral because park would make it answer weird and the wheel's got to keep moving.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I've ever been in one of these car washes.
Speaker 1: It's very daunting, like I'm like that scrape the rims. I've got to get it in. That's small, little narrow you know, that way, that way, I know, but.
Speaker 2: You know what I've done, what you are talking about. I've never had this happen to man.
Speaker 1: Really. No, some car washes you don't go into the cafe. You stay in the car, yeah, and then you go.
Speaker 3: In the cafe after that.
Speaker 2: Only the laser car washes.
Speaker 1: You know. There's there's one out near me, the Tunnel car wash, and they've got it decked out with lights and everything. So if you go on nighttime, it's like you're at a rave.
Speaker 3: That's cool, that's cool.
Speaker 2: The kids of love. The kids aren't going through that.
Speaker 1: Don't know. I've never taken it.
Speaker 4: Do You always make sure there's no and there's no external pieces on your car, you know the way sometimes they say they say like take off.
Speaker 1: Can I say the most rock bottom moment in life with washing your car is if you go and use the car wash at the server, and they give you that silly little plastic thing to put over.
Speaker 2: Does anyone actually use that?
Speaker 1: I don't get white's there.
Speaker 4: I do use those now because when I was learning to drive and driving my.
Speaker 5: Mom's car, I didn't. My mom had a Santa Fe.
Speaker 4: And I didn't do what I needed to do with the the antenna one of those like large, like kind of springy, and I didn't. I didn't clip it off, and I was going through the machine car and the next thing I hear is and the car wash gripped the antenna off out of the roof and spat it out across.
Speaker 2: That's when it's not a laser car wash. It's the one with the old you know, the old brushes, car reckon. They're the ones that you have to you have to cover up your winds. Tore right.
Speaker 1: Anyone ever grow up with the family car having a coat hanger for the Europe Yes, well not.
Speaker 2: Forever, but a temporary fix. What about the people that had them in and they shaped them in like the shape.
Speaker 3: Of Australia and stuff.
Speaker 2: That was so Australia in the nineties, wasn't it. I wasn't born then? What is.
Speaker 3: Ninety nine?
Speaker 1: Sugar meat?
Speaker 3: Ninety nine?
Speaker 2: Ye were born in two thousand and four or twenty now, that's.
Speaker 3: What do you think people born in the eighties? Were you eighties?
Speaker 5: J C?
Speaker 1: Were eight guys? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm eighties?
Speaker 1: Big weekend for gen Z.
Speaker 3: What's happening?
Speaker 1: Have you told mom? What's happening on Saturday night?
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 6: I'm not going to do it?
Speaker 2: What are you doing on Saturday? Ready? I'm going to pull out?
Speaker 3: Ci What are you doing on a date?
Speaker 2: Cissy?
Speaker 1: I'm not doing.
Speaker 2: Oh god? Is it a Tinder date? Because I said the podcast?
Speaker 5: Does he work?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: We should meet him on the pod?
Speaker 2: Why did do you delete my Tinder that I made for you?
Speaker 5: Is he in the office?
Speaker 1: While I get he told me?
Speaker 2: Does he Work's not the building?
Speaker 5: That's else?
Speaker 2: What What have you done, Cissy? Your leader?
Speaker 3: Does he work for the building or not?
Speaker 2: You're going on a date with no what? I'm not why? Okay, we'll give me the reasons why you're pulling out.
Speaker 5: Well, I pulled out last weekend too.
Speaker 6: I'm just an.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you've got the y from him?
Speaker 5: Did you ask him out or did he ask you out?
Speaker 1: He asked me out.
Speaker 2: You have you a friend of a friend, So what's wrong with him? Were you just not into him?
Speaker 1: Have you have you met him? I hate this? Have you met him in person before?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: No? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Is this a Leslie Situation's.
Speaker 2: A Leslie situation. It's actually that.
Speaker 1: Let the records be know.
Speaker 3: And she was doing a scissoring action.
Speaker 2: For the boys. Let's just okay, all right, Okay, she doesn't want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Okay, if don't want to talk about, don't talk about. But was it going to be dinner? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It never got that far down there line you should do if you're not into it.
Speaker 3: Not feeling it?
Speaker 1: No pressure, Okay, I told them.
Speaker 2: No, sissy, No, you can't just go for free dinner. Cissy, you can come to my house for free dinner, you know, going on a date for free dinner.
Speaker 1: You were just going to go for the dinner.
Speaker 2: And maybe some drinks coming budget respect, Come and raid my bar, come here, I'll be there. All that at the club, had the clue I've actually got my brother's fortieth birthday party this no, and it's tomorrow at a rossy and.
Speaker 1: We're going back to the Lauren Lauren Phillips own money the problem. You taught me that that's a great rule.
Speaker 2: I got the text yesterday. So we've got family dinner on his actual birth fam then we've got a pony. And then I got the text from my sister in law being like, hey, laws, what time is the cake being delivered? And I was like, oh my god. Before we went on holidays, I said I'd sort the cake and it's tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Do you want me to get you on those mushroom Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think about them saying a cake. Anyway. You know what we did, We so os our friends at Niko's my favorite. I'm now, Oh my gosh, you'll beat the time.
Speaker 1: I could drop in the Nicos huge.
Speaker 2: You know, well, you know how you were blowing up yesterday about skewered being shut in South Melbourne. South Melbourne, Nico Oakley is all the best Greek food. Yeah, that's where you go and get go and get the good Greek food.
Speaker 5: I made tracks chicken shwarma last night.
Speaker 4: Chicken chicken, just a couple of spices, human paprika, and then like a yogurt, yogurt, garlic, lemon sauce.
Speaker 5: Very very nice.
Speaker 1: It's very good.
Speaker 3: I know exactly understand what you said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she didn't know what I was. I was like, just trust me, it's going to be fine, lovely, very simple as well.
Speaker 1: You know what, I just do it on the weekend and me it was a game changer. We ordered the Indian which we never normally do. That was real.
Speaker 2: We just discovered it.
Speaker 5: Is the best.
Speaker 1: Game, one of the best rice with any cuisine.
Speaker 2: I still like the rice from Hide and Seek, although.
Speaker 1: From Hide and Seek we ovocated.
Speaker 5: And you know what I did for the last night.
Speaker 4: I got buzz Marty rice and mix it with humericanmericand.
Speaker 3: It's not tubric either, it's turmeric.
Speaker 4: Do you think I'm putting the emphasis on the wrong Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Not money.
Speaker 1: What else did you have? What else did you have? So I had? Did you have an onion? Know?
Speaker 2: We had onion?
Speaker 1: B KFC. They're so good. Let me read onon onion.
Speaker 2: But it's just so hungry.
Speaker 3: And you dip it in this delicious yogurt or that's right, chutney uk.
Speaker 1: That's it was. The night It was the night Brody the Thumb came over and we were debating what the difference between a Papa Diam and the n armis and you're crunchy and thin bread. Well your wife is Indian. And I was like, Brodie will be here soon, he'll be able to tell us.
Speaker 2: Yes, does she cook good Indians? Broady?
Speaker 1: Incredible?
Speaker 3: What's what's a dish of the day?
Speaker 6: I would say, Oh, yeah, cheese, isn't it do? I've had meat along dos which is like a fermented yeast, almost like a very very thin crape, but it comes in a big.
Speaker 5: Yeast, but a dome of yeast.
Speaker 2: Use like a crepe from what chickens? He's on? An Indian? Then you I had spag ball.
Speaker 5: No, they're Indian.
Speaker 2: Question regarding you know what with it?
Speaker 1: So I ordered like a buttered chicken. Love the chicken in there almost was just chicken and sauce. And then I put a little bit in the note.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you've just discovered Indians.
Speaker 1: First time in twenty two years and I've been married that we ordered a better garlic and cheese. That's what I've got. I got, I got all the nun I like what.
Speaker 8: A cash marine.
Speaker 1: Would that's the sweet Yeah, it's got sultanas in any cries as well.
Speaker 3: The Collie Clows my callby something like.
Speaker 1: Gobby, Gobby, Hello Gobby bron Bay tonight and order Hello Gobby, that is a cauliflower curry. Question the chicken ticket and massala. Right, you can't say would that have veggies in it? Because I'm really rattled that it's just source and it wouldn't like a bit.
Speaker 2: Of like caps.
Speaker 8: Doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not a stir fry. That's exactly right, Brodie. He thinks he's ordering a stir in.
Speaker 1: The dish is very much just the sort.
Speaker 2: Because you know when you go to India, Jason, and you order, like you to a restaurant, you order food, it comes in this like big metal dish and like the chicken and sauces in like one bit, and then the rice is in another bit, and then there'll be some like fermented. Yeah, sort of, it's all very separate.
Speaker 3: Does this mean you've given up on Malaysian chicken carry because that was your favorite dish.
Speaker 1: In a while. Yeah, I've moved on to Indian.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean well and truly in my foe season though, all I want, all I want in this winter is so excited season.
Speaker 1: My daughter, my one year old, because the noodles are just the sauce everything.
Speaker 5: Because she can The only word she can say is.
Speaker 1: Kept having it. How good is it finding new restaurants and takeaways when you move?
Speaker 2: When you moved.
Speaker 1: Yesterday? Look at what I'm going past all these options fish and chip shop, there will be one fish ship, fish and chips.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get crumb, I get that.
Speaker 1: I always never get battered fish, get grilled. Chazz about this on.
Speaker 8: This just ties into both Indian and fish and chips cuisine here. But there is a place in Kilder called Northern Soul which is an English fish and chip shop and it's they do like the traditional fish and chips with curry sauce, and.
Speaker 1: Like traditional fish and chips with English curry.
Speaker 3: English takeaways wild the Chinese they have chips, Chinese chips curry sauce, so they do what they call spices back.
Speaker 4: Chinese take bags are an Irish delicacy that you can only get in a Chinese that you would find in Ireland.
Speaker 5: And that is like essentially salt and chili, chips and chicken.
Speaker 2: That sounds your bags.
Speaker 3: What about they do like a Sultan vinegary type thing as well.
Speaker 1: Sultan just on your on.
Speaker 5: Your on your regular chips, Sultan, So I.
Speaker 1: Ordered a had a. It was a spice bag.
Speaker 8: It was tka massala, so it was chicken with like a teaka massala sauce that you could dip your chips into.
Speaker 1: And it was so so good.
Speaker 6: What happened to be in India?
Speaker 1: What happened to you? This is something that you can legally talk to me. Had you met your wife?
Speaker 6: I had as I've been dating for a couple of years, and I said, why don't you.
Speaker 3: Come take this nice man to India with this to the homeland and meet the family and we can hear a bit better.
Speaker 6: Ye there, So come and meet the family and all this type of stuff.
Speaker 1: And there was she nervous because well, I've been nervous taken you home to a different cultured family.
Speaker 6: Yes, well, I don't know if the family knew that I was necessarily white. Said, I'm sure they kind of gathered.
Speaker 2: They're expecting her to be dating.
Speaker 5: Another Indian man named Brodie. But we went there and we went some.
Speaker 2: Go on what happened when you met the family? You're right, Brodie isn't the most Indian.
Speaker 1: My husband. You're don't let it out of your brods.
Speaker 5: So we went to a number of different places in India and about India.
Speaker 2: I love India.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 2: Amazing, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful, But some are less.
Speaker 6: White people are less common in these certain areas. So we went to a place called Amdabad, which is yeah, yes.
Speaker 1: Before you got there, was there any warning? And I I told you things you can't say to the family, things you can't do.
Speaker 6: Yes, because her mum's side are particularly religious, the Hindus. I think I was kind of going over there as anaker's friend because we weren't married's friend and whatnot. And they again a lot of them didn't speak English, but they loved feeding and that.
Speaker 5: So I just sat there and.
Speaker 1: It's like here it comes a plane.
Speaker 6: You walk in and there's like fifteen and you're presented with food, have this before you sit down, and then you sit down and then it's all right, we're going to have lunch about now. He have these six dishes before that and that, And they thought it was menu, no, no, just presented and.
Speaker 2: It was, but you would love it.
Speaker 1: I made it bad.
Speaker 3: I've been there for a World Car World Cup.
Speaker 6: So we're there and we go check into our hotel, and I was like, I'm just gonna pop to the loo quick, no worries. So I've popped into the loo.
Speaker 2: And I'm standing how many curries that you had before that?
Speaker 6: And so we're all standing there in a line, and then this guy pulls up next to me right and we're just in there, and clearly he wasn't super familiar with white people that I hadn't seen, you know, Caucasians all that often. And so we're standing there and we're going about our business and I just kind of glance over and I can see that he's just eyeballing my manhood. He's just staring directly at it, having abs, Like no, I don't think he'd ever seen one in the ambitions, so he was fascinated by seeing one in the flesh because he'd never seen one in real life. And so he stood there staring at it, and I was like, well, it doesn't bother and he just stood there and then.
Speaker 1: Be able to tell what all of me.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's the top.
Speaker 6: And then he didn't he couldn't speak English, so then he just kind of like nodded at me, and I nodded back, and then I walked out my father in law and he said, oh, yeah, that's gonna happen a bit.
Speaker 2: I was like to get me get used to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I get used to it.
Speaker 1: But yeah it was how did you get along with the family?
Speaker 6: Loved them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you think they got along with people?
Speaker 6: Got people get photos.
Speaker 3: They just come up and to take photos on the street. And there was people come up to him and take photos.
Speaker 1: Come and just take a photo.
Speaker 2: Because I went to the taj Mahal with my best friend Jemma, who is tall and blonde, and people honestly thought she was a celebrity supermodel and were like handing their babies to her, told to get photos.
Speaker 3: Well, I was there for cricket World Cups and I was a strained cricketer. You look a bit like Brett around the stadium. I was just signing cricket bats, everything everything because they thought I was a cricketer.
Speaker 6: I got invited to a wedding procession and so because they had an elephant at the back and then there's all these people walking and it was in the street.
Speaker 2: Are amazing, and.
Speaker 6: They give me shots of whiskey with the groom's party and they all thought it was just hilarious and amazing. So I was walking with the grooms party with the elephant and the grooms.
Speaker 1: Never seen an elephant at the glasshouse.
Speaker 2: And guys, we should go to India. I love India.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one of the great spots.
Speaker 2: Can I get at and the dancing is so fun? A lot of goat there's a lot of goat eating in India.
Speaker 3: Can we try and sell into India.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've had goat goats?
Speaker 5: Good leave it with me.
Speaker 2: Let's do a sponsored trip to India.
Speaker 3: Hello to our friends at Air India.
Speaker 1: Did you know Bradish decent?
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm learning a lot about.
Speaker 2: I was filming commercial in India and I told them that I knew Shane Warn and well, oh my god, he could believe it. They all wanted to like just touch me because they knew that I'd met Shane Warn. Everyone was like, oh amazing, he's like a god over there.
Speaker 1: Clinton you and he yesterday for the formal invite. But Mace Dog's throwing a house party. Throw a party?
Speaker 3: Are you when the third of August.
Speaker 2: House party without standards?
Speaker 1: This is the return, this is the return two months?
Speaker 3: Are you offer this weekend? Are you finishing this weekend or this weekend of August.
Speaker 7: On the first weekend July.
Speaker 2: No, no, I thought, when you throw when you throw a house party, do you get nervous that things are going to get broken in your house?
Speaker 1: What you say? Sorry?
Speaker 2: Say that again? I said, when when you throw a house party, do you get nervous that things are going to get broken in your house?
Speaker 7: Nah? Because our house is like such a share home that there's just it really doesn't bother.
Speaker 1: Don't you. Yeah, we left when we left Tenny sooners of the weekend, there was like Macey's lovely she lives in her house with a lot of people.
Speaker 7: There's four of us in the house, but it weirdly worked.
Speaker 2: One bathroom everyone, one bathroom. I'm not coming to your party.
Speaker 7: There's a bathroom at the back.
Speaker 5: The garden.
Speaker 7: What do you mean out the back well, there's a little like a little bathroom out the back, but you like, you're not going to go out there and use it.
Speaker 1: In the front yard.
Speaker 2: What do you reckon?
Speaker 3: Do you reckon?
Speaker 6: I've been the house parties with the best in the dear or here.
Speaker 5: Were there be an elephant at maybe who knows?
Speaker 6: At this point, the bathroom was locked. They locked it was pretty wild one They locked the door to the bathroom, like put a padlock on it so I can go in there, and they everyone.
Speaker 2: I've already.
Speaker 7: We threw a house party last year and we had the same thing. We had the back toilet and this toilet and there's maybe like one hundred and fifty people.
Speaker 1: Throughout, and that gives men and fifty people there.
Speaker 7: There was four of us, all inviting our friends. So this one's not going to be as chaotic.
Speaker 2: Creating for the house party. Or is there one house mate that's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, is everyone keen on this? Yeah, everyone's came. Is it like? Is it like?
Speaker 2: Is it like a bringer slab and chuck.
Speaker 1: It in the That's always awkward, isn't it? Like? We'll hang on.
Speaker 2: Now they're drinking drinks, expensive wine and you just want to start the cheap upgrade.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're older.
Speaker 7: Now you upgrade until we've got tubs and we'll just put ice in the tubs and then people can just chuck their drinks and then the bathtub.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm going to miss it.
Speaker 2: It actually sounds out of all of us, it sounds the most up your alley to be fair.
Speaker 1: It's going to be fun. Are we going? You should go? Yeah, yeah, I'm going to I'm going to go. We must go, We must go, We must go.
Speaker 2: All right, we must want.
Speaker 1: This up speaking which we must go very entertaining.
Speaker 3: Can you work on the India brief?
Speaker 1: Seriously?
Speaker 2: We go for the cricket or something, Yes, I love cricket.
Speaker 5: Go for the cricket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you get to take Brady h
Speaker 2: M