Speaker 1: Apologie production, erotic blueprints.
Speaker 2: Oh that makes.
Speaker 1: It sound not so sexy. Eartic erotic, And it's kind of how you enjoy sexual intimacy.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. And it ebbs and flows.
Speaker 3: It changes all the time, So you might have felt one way, you know, last year, and then this year, have completely different desires once and needs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it can change all the time. Hey, yeah, So we're going to go through all of them. Now, we'll explain what they are, and then we'll talk about which ones we are.
Speaker 2: Okay, so first up, the five types. There's sexual, sensual.
Speaker 1: Kinky, energetic, energetic, and shape shifter.
Speaker 2: Ooh, spacey.
Speaker 1: They sound so fun they do.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, okay, So firstly, sexual is what you see in movie scenes.
Speaker 2: It's all about the orgasm.
Speaker 3: There's no real like build up in chemistry, which I feel like you do see that in movies as well.
Speaker 2: They're straight to the but they're straight to the point.
Speaker 1: They straight to the genitals. Why is that word really sexy?
Speaker 2: I don't like that word no genitals, it's just so long to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but just straight to the point, like let's just bang.
Speaker 3: Yes, And most people who are a sexual blueprint type as well like to have a lot of sex, So it's something that they have frequently and they're kind of just like straight for it. They don't feel like they need so build up yeah.
Speaker 1: Before slow sensual moments. They're very sexual just get into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and stokes like so happy with that and that's all that they want, just like ye, sex, So that's the first type, and then the second type is sensual. So when you think of sensual, what comes to mind for you?
Speaker 1: For me, it's slow, it's candles, it's moody music. It's a lot of touch, it's a lot of massage, it's a lot of kissing, like kissing down the body. Just very slow and like very intimate and very special and moody.
Speaker 2: Like moody.
Speaker 1: It's so true, like good lights are dimmed and just really taking your time to enjoy each other's body and enjoy the whole experience. It's not the goal to get to an orgasm, and you will get there eventually, obviously, but it's really to enjoy that slow, beautiful experience together, more lengthy processed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like having sensual sex is like when you have those like hour long sessions, whereas like quickie, Yeah, sexual sex.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's a good way to put it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, quiki.
Speaker 1: The next one is kinky. So what comes to your mind when I say the word kinky.
Speaker 2: I think just anything that's out of the ordinary for you.
Speaker 3: So if you want to explore something new, if you're feeling like okay with sex, I'm feeling like I'm wanting to be more kinky, probably just wanting to explore different things. Yes, so might be introducing toys, blindfolding, spainky.
Speaker 1: Watching porn.
Speaker 4: Watching porn could literally be anything.
Speaker 1: That's just like handcuffs.
Speaker 2: It might even just be.
Speaker 3: Trying your position, like if you always do missionary it might be like, oh, I'm wanting to be more kinky and wanting to reverseications.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything out of the ordinary, not what you would do day to day. And I feel like most people will go through a time their life where they are a bit more kinky yep. And then there's yeah, like we said before, times in your life where you want it more slow, and then the times in your life we don't have much times it's like get in and get it done.
Speaker 2: So true.
Speaker 4: Aha, then we've got energetic. So energetic is one that kind of starts outside of the bedroom.
Speaker 3: It's the anticipation. It's the build up throughout the day. Is you to a tea, me to a tea. At the moment, it's feeling like you're like building up that chemistry, putting up the energy, building up the energy, building up the tension.
Speaker 4: So when you go to do it, it's like had the whole process of like the.
Speaker 1: Day and then almost like explosive when you do it, Like you feel like it's explosive, amazing sex because it's so built.
Speaker 2: Up a huh.
Speaker 3: It's even like going to kiss and then like stopping right beforehand and just like you're moving away energy.
Speaker 1: It's such a good word for like energetic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's energetic. And then shape shifter, which is ashy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: At the moment, she feels it's.
Speaker 1: A mix of all of them, because when I was studying these and reading them and chatting to care about it, I was like I couldn't quite identify with exactly one of them. I feel like I'm quite a mix of all of them.
Speaker 2: Yep, And yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Me to t But there's been times in my life like I was reading this where I was telling you I used to watch the series. It was years ago, probably two or three years ago and it's called Me, You and Her, Yeah, and it just turned me on so much, and I was so sexual. I just wanted it all the time, Like I would get frustrated if Steve didn't want it. And I didn't need the moody. I didn't need the build up. I was built up. I was ready all the time, so sexual. That was like a massive six months for me where I was just very very sexual yep. And then there's definitely times like after Tala, I wanted it more slower and more sensual, and I would put the music on the candles and just really enjoy connecting with Steve again because I felt like when I was pregnant and tied and not sleeping and just like not comfortable, it wasn't our best sex. So I really enjoyed that slow essential So it really does change depending on what season you're at and what you're feeling. And that's cool because you get to experience so much.
Speaker 3: To understand your partner and what they're wanting. And I thought they're desiring where they're are. Yeah, but yeah, I feel like I used to be really central. I feel like the massage, the candles, the music, I was like that as well. And then yeah, lately there's been a few things that have popped up, Like even lately, I've been loving doing eye gazing with Kurt sit on his lap and you just set a time of like five minutes and you just I gaze and that's very energetic because.
Speaker 2: You're not actually doing anything, but you're building that connection that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I feel like I'm definitely in that realm at the moment. And Kurt, I feel like has moved from always being very sexual to now. I feel like he still likes frequent sex, but I feel like he likes it to be more longer and meaningful and moody and like fearly touching.
Speaker 1: It's a bit essential, a bit of sexual. Yeah. Yeah, I think Steve's shape shifter as well.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 1: I think he's a mix of all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so interesting and so cool. And there is actually a test, yes, that you can do online.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but once again, it's cool to do the test to identify it. But I feel like even you're listening to this and reading about it, you'll be able to pick up where you're at. Yeah, definitely open up this conversation with your partner as well, because it's so cool for you, you to know where they're at, because even if it's different, like say, if you're energetic and Kurt is sexual, like once again, it's meeting in the middle and trying to adapt and like compromise to please each other and work together on it.
Speaker 3: Definitely, And like I even was talking to Ashley on the way up here, and I feel like, because we've been lacking so much quality time lately because it's just been a little bit hectic in our household, Kurt's really been craving more sensual sex because he's gaining that quality time growth yeah, at the same time, rather than like before, if we had heaps of quality time together and our caustle fall, like the sex was just great, Like it was good, but now it's kind of like we need to build a bit more yeah y in chemistry because we haven't got the same capacity and time that we normally do at the moment.
Speaker 1: That makes a lot of sense. I think a lot of parents that would be like a goal for them to get to to have those longer sessions because you are getting that quality time to really connect and be intimate. But you're also getting that sexual time, Whereas I think a lot of parents they might not be feeling like they are that sexual, but their sex life is sexual. Because I don't have much times, I get in and get it done. Yes, do you think, yeah, our parents would feel like that. I don't have a lot of time, but I still want to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, gosh, I've so been there.
Speaker 1: Most people would have, hay, But when you've got the time and space, it's so nice to tap into it. And I feel like I'm definitely a shape shifter. But even like the five love languages, Yes you have one or two that's your main driving forces, but you like all of them definitely. Like I love physical touch, I love quality of time, but I'm not going to complain when you buy me a gift. That's probably my bottom one, but I still love gift. Yeah, you can be doing all of them. It's awesome. So it's cool if you can tap into each of these depending on what you're desiring at that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: So we thought if we'd actually go into some TV series and books that have really like spiced up our sex life, and for me, I feel like in books sometimes I read like it's one of the twisted loved ones. It was very dominating the way he spoke to it. At first, I was like, oh, I don't like that, yep, but it still turned me on. It's like, I don't think it wants me to do that, but it was cool because it's like it's kinky and it's different and it's a bit more rough.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In my head, I'm like, I've got friends and I know that freaking love this, But it's just cool to read that and be turned on by something different that I wouldn't normally be turned on by. Yes, And same with have you watched three hundred and sixty five Days?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 2: Oh is it a movie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she like gets kidnapped and then like falls in love with the kidnapper and what. But it's so sexual, like that's obsessed with the main character. He's very, very sexy. They've done a couple more, but the second one I couldn't get into. No, but it's just so much sex. It is so sexual. It's yeah, definitely turn you on. And then there's also sex life. You've done that, haven't You Don't tell me you haven't done sex life.
Speaker 2: I think I started it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you got to keep going, Billy, And I think I started it a long time year or two ago.
Speaker 1: You're currently to finish that. Yeah, so sexy. That's another really good one. And then you mean her. That's about a thruffle relationship, which is not something I am ever thinking of considering doing. Yeah, but it was just so sexy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The dynamic of three people in a relationship and the way they communicated each other and the way they play with each other was just so cool to show.
Speaker 2: Like the hardships as well.
Speaker 1: I did. It was so eye opening. And I've got a girlfriend that it's actually been in a throple relationship before. She was in there for like five years. Wow. And the couple actually had children, so she was like very involved with all of that life. And the couple actually ended up splitting so it all broke away. But she loved it. See, It's not something I think I would ever do, but I've really enjoyed watching the show and it turned me on so much. So it's really cool how movies and TV like, I don't like porn, but I love movies and TV shows and books more realistic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, And even with certain books, I feel like that like, I'll read ones and I'm like, that's so not realistic, and probably because I'm were in my energetic face if a book, it takes like half of a book to build up to get there and then they finally.
Speaker 1: Do you Like, yes, love was really good for that, It was really good for that. I finally did it. I was like, yes, okay, so good and sexy book.
Speaker 3: So the Deal by Ellie Kennedy, that was a sexy one.
Speaker 1: Writing this down The Deal After.
Speaker 3: I think I've mentioned that to you before, See The Deal, The Deal. I read so many books, so sometimes I get confused with what happened in which one.
Speaker 1: I know I asked her about. I asked you about the Twisted Love series, the third one that I stopped reading. You're like, I can't even remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't realize it's about Was that with this one? Or was that with that one? Was that the one? It does?
Speaker 4: It gets like that because I read.
Speaker 2: Often, So The Deal, The After After series.
Speaker 3: I really really liked the first book. I had so many people recommend the entire series to me. Yeah, I got so bored in the second one.
Speaker 1: I was like, I just just the first one.
Speaker 2: I can't finish this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The first one was great.
Speaker 1: The Twisted series, I really enjoyed the first and second book. The third boring is bad shit. I couldn't even finish it, and now I'm turned off to read the fourth. Yeah, I can't remember, but the first and second the two characters the sex life, I think both were a little bit aggressive.
Speaker 4: No, like literally it was like cunt, like yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Come hear you, little yeah tea, and like get on your hands and knees and like yes, yeah, and just more aggressive sex. But obviously it was consensual and yes she loved it, so go you. Yeah, but yeah it was I really like those two. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the first one was great, so good. Okay, this one is a musk oh okay. The Chestnut Springs series. I'm still not finished this one yet because what I like to do is I like to read like one or two, then have a break and go to a different book, and then go back to a sexy one.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you do that. I have to finish a book and a series before I move on to the next one. I remember when I was struggling with the book, you like, just put that one down and start another one. I was like, no, I have to finish it, but I love how you do that.
Speaker 3: I just so the first who though, oh my gosh, I actually read it in the wrong order. I did the second one first because the first book wasn't at the shop, but you couldn't even tell because they're all like different stories, but they're all friends. So it's like in Twine, similar Twisted, similar to Twisted series, but I feel like this one's better.
Speaker 1: It's more realistic, okay.
Speaker 3: And the scenes and that, like I was like, oh, it was really really go so Chestnut Spring series. I don't know why it's called that, because every book is called like heartless, reckless. Where's the Chestnut.
Speaker 1: That's super random, very.
Speaker 2: Random, but it's like Cowboy.
Speaker 3: Oh it's really sexy and it's like a rough like Cowboy that's like, you know, not like this and not like that, and then.
Speaker 1: Like she changes in, Oh I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh so good.
Speaker 1: I forget what they called. I haven't read them, but someone recommended one the other day, and it's all based around sports stars and their journeys and how the relationships intertwined that I'll have to figure out what it was.
Speaker 2: This is one that I thought was a flop.
Speaker 3: I've had so many people being like, if you haven't read Icebreaker, okay, you need to read it.
Speaker 2: It's like a sexy like romance. I was so bored.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, yeah, what was it about it?
Speaker 4: It's just like slow.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that steamy?
Speaker 1: I know? And like I like the.
Speaker 3: Romantic stories and it's nice, but like I need a little bit of like twist or a little bit of like steam or a little.
Speaker 2: Bit of Yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's one that I would say for me personally, didn't quite hit.
Speaker 1: But lots of people recommended it.
Speaker 3: Lots of people recommended it. But maybe now we've read like the really spicy books, it's just not spicy enough. I think our standard for spiciness is maybe a little bit.
Speaker 1: Steve can knows when I'm reading a good book to you.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, so I can cut. It's like, are you reading that one this time? And I'm like, no, I want to read a thriller.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh so funny.
Speaker 2: Well,