Speaker 1: Hello on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, let me get my phone.
Speaker 3: We've got a full house today. Oh Clintoss is gone, He's gone, he's gone to line leg day, Maig day, Well like day is Sunday?
Speaker 2: And what was Sunday?
Speaker 3: Sunday?
Speaker 1: Jen Z's birthday?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Joy, Lucky cameras rally.
Speaker 3: Why what happens?
Speaker 2: Mace was left the try five.
Speaker 5: Dog man?
Speaker 3: Sorry Jenny, happy birthday, Thank you everybody. How was your birthday?
Speaker 6: Sally?
Speaker 5: It was good?
Speaker 2: No, don't play down. You've been building this up for weeks. It was It was the day.
Speaker 3: I had a big weekend Friday night, big dinner. Yes, was it good?
Speaker 2: How are the girls out of control? Yep?
Speaker 5: As usual?
Speaker 3: I saw you on Saturday and you were very quiet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was hurting on Saturday.
Speaker 2: What time did we finished Friday? Late?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good answer, solid aunts.
Speaker 6: I'll leave it there, journy and then laden bed all day Saturday, and then went to Jizzy's party on Saturday night.
Speaker 7: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Chick ons after the.
Speaker 6: Dinner, Yeah, no, they went to bed at nine point thirty.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, it went out.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize how formal the dinner was. There was like personalized.
Speaker 7: And did you fill up on the dinner?
Speaker 2: Were you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you didyare nice, very full.
Speaker 3: We had lots of left foods actually so good there.
Speaker 5: They let us take it.
Speaker 3: Home, did they?
Speaker 7: Did you need to carry the food to the No?
Speaker 5: We walked home, dropped a home and then walk back to the club.
Speaker 3: Love that thing, yep.
Speaker 5: And then Saturday bunches.
Speaker 3: What club did you go to?
Speaker 5: Revelers? It was so great that it was fun. It wasn't my vibe.
Speaker 2: I'd probably think you're dead because while were you were there like twice a week.
Speaker 5: And I haven't been since like Christmas party last year.
Speaker 3: Guy, you've really grown up, I know.
Speaker 5: And then yeah did brecky and dinner yesterday?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Nice and love? Where did you go for dinner?
Speaker 7: Suzi Q?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, now susie Q, I want to have a look at for a show. Dinner, food, We need to go upstairs.
Speaker 5: Suzieq is great, and there's also have they've got karaoke upstairs?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So you have dinner and then.
Speaker 8: You already you've got an odd private room where can anyone just go up?
Speaker 5: It only holds no, no, no more than that. It's like twenty.
Speaker 3: Upstairs in that karaoke room.
Speaker 5: Now, so there's like upstairs, there's like a apparate you can see out there.
Speaker 3: And then the karaoke room. I think you can book it for ten.
Speaker 5: Oh that makes sense. But then if you got twenty you just have to rotate in and now.
Speaker 6: But I think you can book the karaoke room without booking dinner as well.
Speaker 5: Right, got you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Quite the assortment?
Speaker 5: Okay, in.
Speaker 2: You knew my technique is terrible.
Speaker 5: Do you want me to walk everyone through the selection?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: We heard it off gen Z's birthday, Kelly, got you. We've had some birthdays recently, Jenny's. You picked the cakes? I did?
Speaker 2: Is that a pink Lamington?
Speaker 3: I haven't eaten today?
Speaker 7: Oh, this would be good to be busy Sugar.
Speaker 2: And Laurie good to do some drinks together and said it was it was fun.
Speaker 6: I had a good time at Chesy's engagement party.
Speaker 3: Poor Jizy had to get up.
Speaker 6: And move house.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe you finished at four am and then I had to go home pack.
Speaker 8: It's a two day affair. Yesterday was the pack day. Today is the move day. Claudia is getting picking up the keys as we.
Speaker 6: Speak now, I promised her you would leave clause. Now, I don't think that went that well last time. That was when Chas went missing.
Speaker 2: Well, and your number in and then you can add her on. What do you reckon? I will she enter with? Hell?
Speaker 7: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she.
Speaker 3: Oh no, just leave her alone.
Speaker 2: She's fine, she's fine, she'll love it.
Speaker 6: Well, you need to understand this, Chase. Not everyone wants to be on this podcast. You think they do, and they just start.
Speaker 2: You should ring insand we've got meetings. You have to pack.
Speaker 3: Well, she'll know if it comes from a private number.
Speaker 2: Committing, he is committing.
Speaker 5: Are you doing a conference call?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So that way she doesn't know. Oh, jeers, this could get in trouble. Speak jazz the first time. Call her.
Speaker 7: The radio down, Okay, must be quiet, Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So what you do is just like.
Speaker 3: No, this is terrible. It needs to go down.
Speaker 2: Weren't you just telling someone how to do it on the phone?
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is true.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, have you got scar on your T shirt?
Speaker 2: Yes? From the Lion King.
Speaker 3: You know, everything like toes.
Speaker 2: Is yours, trying to do everything that is yours.
Speaker 7: She goes, She goes the weather is terrible.
Speaker 2: Outside, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Oh, yeah, you've got to go somewhere. You're going taking the kids out for a family fun day.
Speaker 1: For school holidays, Happy holidays.
Speaker 5: Lunar Park will be great.
Speaker 6: Go on the scenic railway, do you and go to the indoor one at Chadston is fun thing.
Speaker 2: Chie brothers.
Speaker 5: Do you want to family past the sea life? You can go through the aquarium.
Speaker 2: That would be amazing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 3: That's good for school holiday.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 3: Go and see the jugongs.
Speaker 2: U goong.
Speaker 6: I saw goongs there once, doesn't itenguins?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they got penguins.
Speaker 7: I like, no, no.
Speaker 6: No, no, it's going to play it, turn it off, it's going to play or yea, yeah, well good luck with that.
Speaker 3: God speed.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna go home and actually move everything now.
Speaker 2: But where you're moving from? Where to where?
Speaker 7: From which?
Speaker 8: Four floors below us?
Speaker 6: No, that's great, but it's even more annoying because then you don't actually do it properly, like you don't get the proper boxesn't it removes?
Speaker 8: Even if we were going far away, I would not have gotten removed list because I was a remove list.
Speaker 7: Oh that's a to pread. Have you got a shopping trolley or something to Yeah, because that's the beauty.
Speaker 2: You don't actually have to pack like properly. You can just do washing baskets.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Like we we did get a few actual moving boxes from a mate yesterday and put some stuff in. But like you were saying, it's kind of difficult because like you don't need to pack everything like exactly carefully. You can still, but you still need to put the ship in boxes.
Speaker 2: The clothes and everything. You could get like a broomstick, hang them on a broomstick and then just walk it down.
Speaker 8: The clothes are just gonna grab off the railing, go down, put them on the railing in the new place.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what.
Speaker 3: In the in the microphone? Ke?
Speaker 2: I swear to God hear me? You put them in a sheet?
Speaker 5: Is it fitted sheet with the elastic? Yeah, you shove everything in.
Speaker 2: The shoulder.
Speaker 8: I've done it before, but all our sheets are now packed in a box. I went to We packed yesterday and then we finished. We're like, okay, we're over this for today. Let's order some Thai food.
Speaker 7: Sit down.
Speaker 8: Watch net Flex had the TV remotes packed. No open a box got down to the very bottom of the TV sun box, find the remotes.
Speaker 7: There was the whole thing. Don't don't move house, hung over it Mara the story Are.
Speaker 2: You are you happy with the apartment? Like exactly the same apartment.
Speaker 7: And not exactly the same. But we love where we are. We love the building, we love the view we have everywhere else where we went.
Speaker 2: For viewing last week. He was sitting here going, you know, when you know you're leaving, you start to see the weaknesses in the building you're living in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're moving in the same building.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's certain elements of the car fire.
Speaker 3: Don't like do you have to change as well.
Speaker 7: To change caiporkes and storage cages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's annoying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it's okay.
Speaker 6: We've got friends who went overseas recently and they were meant to move. Their new house was ready while they're away, so they got people into do it all. They left their house and came back from holidays straight to their new house.
Speaker 3: That was all set up.
Speaker 2: I've done that when I was leaving.
Speaker 3: And they were like, we don't know where anything is. It's like a mystery.
Speaker 2: When I was leaving Perth because the radio station paid for the move I had to leave quickly, so I was watching TV. I literally turn the TV. I've put the remone on the coffee table, walked out. They came in, they packed, they cleaned, they dropped the keys back to the real estate. And then I just walked into my place in Sydney and it was set up.
Speaker 7: Must be nice, set up I set up for you.
Speaker 2: Who's the who knows who? Job? Should kids of coke.
Speaker 3: Actually use some of that supernovs.
Speaker 2: To help your move?
Speaker 7: Bloody? Be like, who are these.
Speaker 6: Girls handing out bagels? Who are these girls in our kitchen toasting bagels? Staves bagels?
Speaker 3: What's wrong?
Speaker 6: Mates?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Nothing.
Speaker 7: I was just going to say that we are.
Speaker 2: Out of time, so we'll we'll pick this up tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Go on, mate.
Speaker 5: That's the definition of throwing money at the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I wasn't paid radio sta Oh perfect.
Speaker 6: Well, going back to that, I'm really glad you let me get that out.
Speaker 2: Also said at.
Speaker 7: The start of the chat, can you try money at my problem?
Speaker 5: Please?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 7: Catch it.
Speaker 3: I will send the sleeperknives in their hapes bagels around. You have to have an apes bagels store in the reception.
Speaker 6: Of you.
Speaker 2: Have a great day, happy birthday, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Jason, Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.