Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Jason Lauren started morning the right away. Be great. This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred. Well, good morning. We can you Tuesday. Everybody?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: How are we?
Speaker 2: I'm very well?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: Are you tired? You didn't sleep well?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I slept too. It was well, not well, but I slept a.
Speaker 3: Sleep track erp no, So I use an aura ring to a lot of people wearing mount tracks your sleep but Paul started.
Speaker 1: On your Apple watch sure ring, the ring ring mor.
Speaker 3: Ring, so tracks your sleep tracks. I don't know you exercise a whole heap of stuff. But Paul's been using this because he's having some bad sleeps and he's using his sleep.
Speaker 2: App.
Speaker 3: That also every time you toss and turn, it tells you, and every time you make noises and snorts, and so our favorite thing is at night time, climb to bed and to listen to the night before like all the weird noises is made.
Speaker 1: Like the grunts and the ground yes, and it.
Speaker 3: Tells you to those. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: And he goes listen, listen to what I sounded like last night, and I'm like, yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I to sleep next to it. He's not a huge snorer, but when he's getting a bit unwealthy snores. Yeah, And we had and his sleep talking. He's become a sleep talking and it records it.
Speaker 4: I don't knowing for you, I could get you in trouble two am this morning.
Speaker 1: You called me Tina is recording.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that coherent, right, okay, random stuff. Yeah, but it's interesting. It is good to track your sleep and it tells you how much deep sleep.
Speaker 5: The last time I did it, I found that I became utterly paranoid.
Speaker 1: I'm just obsessed. It was just I was thinking about, not about sleeping. You look at it and you're like, oh, I.
Speaker 3: Feel even Yeah, but yeah, annoying when you wake up and you're like, oh, a great sleep and you look at it and it says you didn't, and you're like, oh, I guess I guess I didn't.
Speaker 1: Then then you feel crap.
Speaker 4: I quite like it though, when I first got in the breakfast radio and was just getting no sleep and struggling what it was that nineteen sixty Yeah, it was in the sixties, black and white. I'd find I'd come home, I'd start talking to Loot and I would fall asleep and an hour later, when I wake up, I would continue that conversation.
Speaker 1: It was like the sentence does that too.
Speaker 3: He almost has micro sleeps, just like in bed and he falls asleep and then wakes up and keeps going.
Speaker 2: Did you just fall asleep in the middle of that conversation?
Speaker 4: Saturday will go for lunch? Do you want me to book a table for one o'clock. Yeah, you're here, it's like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's like half a second.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, he falls asleep.
Speaker 1: For that's a point of microsleep.
Speaker 3: We're going to have it a couple of seconds. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Hey, I guys, we've got a fun shirt coming up today.
Speaker 3: Yes, Melbourne. We are very excited because we're talking all things that gather around. The AFL is going to Adelaide in a couple of voices. Now Clinton and I are in charge. We've got the air horns and we can blow them at anytime. It's supposed to sound like siren. You'll you'll anyway when you hear that air horn. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. All you have to do is ring on que and you could be coming with us to Adelaide. Together and we've got lights, calm, tickets, the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Well, you're filling the plane. We're going together. It's the ultimate family trip and you can be on it. This is to a leap better kick things off.
Speaker 3: Good morning, what's happened.
Speaker 1: I've got to go back today.
Speaker 4: I spent I spent my afternoon there yesterday the lighting shop.
Speaker 1: Oh beacon, lighting beacon.
Speaker 3: Oh like they'aking light.
Speaker 1: It was beacon.
Speaker 3: Now, it's funny you say that because I had a light saga and I showed Clinton. I said, could you text your dad and ask him what these globes are?
Speaker 2: We've seen them before, and they screwing the.
Speaker 3: Exsecutive as if I know. I'd never even It was like it was this weird chuby thing. And then when I googled, it's for the lights on our vanity, our bathroom. And then when I googled, like reverse google image to picture of it, so it was a microwave globe and.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, that's I don't know if that's sake.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I got executive producer Brodie. He facetimed his mate who's a oh yeah, and he sent me a Lincoln and bought them on Amazon and they arrived yesterday and now I've got to work out how I kept them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well we're replacing.
Speaker 4: Like we've got three sort of lights above the kitchen down lights.
Speaker 1: No, they're like hang on a little wire. Yeah, I know the ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then they'reky of course, so we're up to My dad.
Speaker 1: Was spaky too. I should wait.
Speaker 3: Is it not a pendant?
Speaker 1: It's dependent what's pendance hang?
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, it's like three pendants along the bench or something. Yeah, long kitchen. No, but I do love a dimmer dimmer.
Speaker 1: Do you have an icel tastic?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: But what's your thoughts on smart lights? Make it.
Speaker 3: Clap twice?
Speaker 1: And that's all I wanted growing up, the clapp up. What about the touch lamp? We've got to touch and twelve? No, they're very convenient.
Speaker 3: Where's the touch lamp in.
Speaker 1: My bedroom on the bedside table? Yeah?
Speaker 3: People still, I always wanted a lava lamp and I was never allowed one because they got too hot, and Mum was like, you're gonna wake up in the middle of the night and burn your hand lamp.
Speaker 1: I'll take you down to What's new later on. We'll buy you one.
Speaker 3: Bring back what's new? What are you getting from bacon Because here's the thing. Beacon lighting is overwhelming.
Speaker 7: Laurennes it's very bright longlasses.
Speaker 2: Seriously, what are you looking for there?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing after a new pendant.
Speaker 1: God, you said, like the sales assistant, I'm just looking for new sort of housing.
Speaker 3: Penance housing pendants.
Speaker 4: Like at the moment, it's just light fittings. Look, three light fittings.
Speaker 3: So you don't want globes.
Speaker 1: Now, I've got the globe, the globes in there. I need something to go over the globe.
Speaker 3: Can I get a visual?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But that's the thing, Like, isn't there an app where it's like I can take a photo?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just take and go to beacon lighting?
Speaker 1: And what I do?
Speaker 5: This was me in the store yesterday, just looking different sizes and different color.
Speaker 1: Then we've got them.
Speaker 3: So you've got like I can't work. He's got like it's a thing you want three different like lamp shape.
Speaker 1: He's got nude pendance, but he wants a light fitting for them. I'm looking. No, I'm looking for three lamp shirts and.
Speaker 3: Can't have've got a mat.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 3: At the blaze on the phone.
Speaker 4: At the moment, We've got three different ones up because we just want to see which one we like and.
Speaker 3: Show you what we've got three looks. It looks like a beacon lighting shop.
Speaker 1: There we go. That's okay.
Speaker 4: Let me say, all right, so they're the old ones trying to replace them.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, cool, it's.
Speaker 1: Just very overwhelming lighting shops.
Speaker 3: I don't want to swipe too far here in your photo album.
Speaker 1: Same with linen shops, really right, but also linen lovers, exceptional linen.
Speaker 3: We are big fans when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to discounts.
Speaker 5: You should take John's down away, my dad, because it gets a little trade.
Speaker 1: Discount if you're a sparky. So if I walk in and say a high V shirt, it's a sparky. Well, like, I just think you need to register this process. There's a process registy business, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Basically, by the way, he's just got three hanging lights over the bench and he wants new shapes. Well, no, you made it sound like one hanging thing with three.
Speaker 1: Glossy over the over the bench.
Speaker 3: You need what else is on his you need?
Speaker 1: You need food warmers, the lights that warm the food.
Speaker 4: It's not normally sitting there that long. I like the ones at the pub where they put them down.
Speaker 3: He's got a very now. He's sent me a picture of his kitchens.
Speaker 2: Strange assortment.
Speaker 3: On the bench. You've got milk, pizza, sauce, lamb chops, good Man Gomez and pasta.
Speaker 2: You've got a buffet going down.
Speaker 1: He's hungry buffet. All right. So I'm back there today.
Speaker 3: Pray for me, but that'll give me something to do today. I'll find you nut, see your Melbourne. It's been fun tomorrow.
Speaker 1: This is what she's distracted.
Speaker 4: Oh god, whenever we're going to an event, the whole show. Before the event, Lauren's just online shopping for middlewear something. Remember remember what happened with the Formula one? Though the shirt you picked you look great, it was a mess.
Speaker 3: Shit, it looked great at the end.
Speaker 1: Just trust me, Terra Cotta, wasn't it? Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: This is an Ober one hundred that you are on the air thanks to Shell Ready Express.
Speaker 1: You got Jason Lauren Clint here as well.
Speaker 3: Just a reminder, Melbourne, we are ready to take you together around. You've got to be listening out for that air horn that Clint or I will blow. Do we blow it.
Speaker 1: We know you push it?
Speaker 3: You push it? How do needy do?
Speaker 1: Blow it? Airhorn? Don't you push and blow? Yeah? Okay, please push.
Speaker 3: And blow the air horn. Give us a ring on thirteen twenty four ten, and you could be winning your way to gather around with us, which is going to be so much fun. Guys. Yesterday I was reminded once again on a Monday morning that we are old. I used to come into work on a Monday and like talk about all the fun things I do, not a worn Yesterday morning, I was standing in the kitchen here with one of our colleagues and we were talking about colonoscopies. It's a real line. I've never spoken about a kolonoscopy until I needed one, and then everyone I know it's like, oh, yeah, I got to have one, which is.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've had one, which is up the bum.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a camera. And even you're in the window, you're in colonoscopy.
Speaker 4: Colonoscopy, you are, you know how normally it's thirtieth weddings. We're in the surgery section at the moment getting one.
Speaker 3: On the we're in colonoscopy territory and gaskoscropy. When they go down the throat, stomach, both ends. What's an endoscopy?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of oscopies there.
Speaker 3: Hang on, there's only so many orifics.
Speaker 1: So they go through the years making.
Speaker 3: La someone google what an endoscopy is? Endoscopy, So it's colonoscopy is up there, gas stroscopy, it's down the throat and it's camera.
Speaker 2: It's all very stressful though when you have to do it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, So you've had one. No, I probably.
Speaker 3: We talk about it a lot, don't. It's one of our favorite topics.
Speaker 1: Is this when you have you have to have special juice and stuff leading up to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you have to do this thing called bell prep, which is as disgusting as it sounds, right, but you know what, everyone should be very vigilant about their health. If if someone has suggested you need a colonosopy, go and do it. It's not that bad, but it is kind of horrific. So you have to take this drink that you have to drink it. I think like forty or thirty six hours before, and then you do it again six hours later, and then again six hours later.
Speaker 1: Out Yeah, are you eating No, it's just the drink.
Speaker 3: It's just the drink flavor. Well, I was like, this is pretty gross. And a few people I spoke to are like, oh no, no, no, no no. Up until about four years ago, it was ten times worse. Really, there's a new an improved formula.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, I'll get the mountain. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anxiety of when the drink is going to kick in?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can't leave the house. Well, can you run the gauntlet? Can you snick down for them? Like when it kicks in, it kicks.
Speaker 2: I was talking about college tea yesterday.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I've got to get a colonoscopy, but I've just started the power prep.
Speaker 2: I was like, what are you doing at work?
Speaker 3: No, that is home. Well I stayed home. But then I was like, I was like, this isn't working. It's not working because it says it'll kick in within like three to.
Speaker 1: Four hours, need to drink more.
Speaker 2: And about ten hours later, I was like, it's still not working.
Speaker 3: Oh no, And then it worked.
Speaker 2: My godfathers like Wi and Ho damp.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is, but I'm going to say yes. It was like I had been possessed by an alien. Anyway, that aside, then you go in for the colonoscopy and you I just kind of thought it would be like normal surgery where you kind of just get taken in on your own. You all sit in this because you're in and out. It's like ten minutes, bang bang bang.
Speaker 1: You're out right, you knocked out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what feels like one second because you knocked out, but you go knocked out. If you go in this waiting room with all the other kolonoscopy people and you're all just sitting like ducks in a row in this waiting room.
Speaker 2: With one down room in your gown.
Speaker 1: No, And I was like, and you're still erupting.
Speaker 2: People are running in and out.
Speaker 1: It's just what do you mean they're running in and out they're still erupting?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it just still you still feel like, yeah, it feels like it never ends.
Speaker 4: Makes the embarrassment. If you woke up and you're like, I'm still erupting in there.
Speaker 3: People probably would Oh, no, I didn't, but I worked hard.
Speaker 1: You could have.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 3: No, I woke up and I was completely like, you know that feeling when you wake up. Have you ever had a surgery where you wake up from the antithetic and you don't know what is going on? So the monitor was going beep beep, and I started screaming, Paul, it's someone at the front door. It's someone at the front door.
Speaker 2: Paul.
Speaker 3: And the nurses like it's okay, it's okay, You've done really well. And then I was like, oh you when I opened my eyes anyway, Then she walked out and I could see through this little little peep in the curtain. There was another woman who had been in the waiting room with me, but she was in the recovery side, and she had this like I rolled in, just you know, like I've just woken up, my hair in a barn or whatever. She looked like a full blow away and this red lipstick on, and I was just peeping through the curtain and I started, you are the most beautiful woman I've everything. Can you imagine what she saw with me lying with gowns around my neck.
Speaker 1: Just slowly coming out of Are you still on the side from having the you wake up on the side, like, Paul, does my bottom feel weird? Have you been doing apt me?
Speaker 3: You can't feel a thing right. It's very important if you need one, to go and get one. But these these are the things that I now discussed.
Speaker 2: On my weekend.
Speaker 1: When can you have something to eat? Oh?
Speaker 3: As soon as you wake up, Oh.
Speaker 1: You get a little SAMD keep going.
Speaker 2: Through it and then it's done.
Speaker 3: I don't know how. It's just they turned the top off. But my god, the thirty six hours beforehand is.
Speaker 1: Like question, Wow, do you get to watch the video?
Speaker 3: What video?
Speaker 1: The camera?
Speaker 3: I certainly didn't go through the gift shop on the way out. I did not get the movie World package on the way out.
Speaker 1: While we're running plane, can we stop by Washington, DC? I've never been.
Speaker 2: It's a really interesting place.
Speaker 3: Washington. Have you been?
Speaker 1: I've not. I'd love to go of a US politics nut.
Speaker 3: It's runners like its own not its own country, but it's got different rules and laws there, Like you get in, you can go to jail if you litter, and stuff like the is a maculate sparkling, Oh my gosh, and all the monuments. It's Washington is an incredible incredible to the White House.
Speaker 1: Same here.
Speaker 5: You know have Donald greet me at the gate, shake the hand and through the garden.
Speaker 1: On the White House tour that surprised people pop on the hedge.
Speaker 2: Whipper snippets.
Speaker 4: I don't think Trump is Yeah, I think I think Sleepy Jo used to do it, but by accident, he'd just get lost and wandering looking for.
Speaker 5: The trumpy now has I mean, he's taken aim at so many different people and organizations, and you know he's at war.
Speaker 2: With everyone everything doing having a go at George Clooney.
Speaker 5: It's now upset that a portrait of himself doesn't look anything like him. I think it looks a lot like him.
Speaker 1: A blow up more exactly, I'd be happy with that.
Speaker 3: So he's gone for the portrait to the painter, and he's gone for George Clooney saying he's a second rate actor him.
Speaker 1: Well, and Elon starts to be a threat.
Speaker 2: Sorry, did you guys at dinner?
Speaker 3: Sitting next to him at the dinner and he's mate, It was actually quite impressive, but he looked like five year old. He made like a plane out of the knives and four balance.
Speaker 2: Have you not seen the video?
Speaker 1: He looks like Brody?
Speaker 5: Can you google the video of him with the COLORMI yeah, but he made a spaceship.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like, look at Elon, what a weirdo playing with his color? And I was like, that's actually quite impressive.
Speaker 1: Got to be a long dinner and.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump's just having chat with someone else and looks like he's bought his child. It's very old. I was impressed. I was like, I actually want to try that with my color and see if I will balance it like that.
Speaker 1: Well, now Trump's had to go. Hang on, We've got the video. Yeah, on stand by, stand by, I got the video. Elon omi, anyone, let's have a look.
Speaker 3: There he is.
Speaker 1: That's what he's made out of the napkin.
Speaker 2: That's his knife and fork and spoon, and he's done.
Speaker 3: On Trump next to him?
Speaker 4: What is he that looks exactly like me when I go to dinner and take one of the kids and.
Speaker 1: Look at the woman next to him. She's obsessed. It's medicated.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 2: They're the people running the free world.
Speaker 1: So good she's We are in.
Speaker 5: Trouble at lawyers, judges, the legal system, generally because they don't agree with him issues many issues.
Speaker 1: He's basically taking a Lawyers and law firms.
Speaker 5: Judges engage in actions that violate the laws of the US or rules governing attorney conduct, must be efficiently and effectively held accountable. Basically, what happens, what happens in an election cycle in the US. You don't just elect a president. You elect a president, a governor, and also judges. So the people elect the judges, and they are either Republican judges or they're Democratic judges, so they're politically aligned, so effectively there can be a balance.
Speaker 1: Or an imbalance of power.
Speaker 5: Right, so Trump, you will try to stack the judiciary with people from his own side.
Speaker 1: Do you get me what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Very confused question.
Speaker 4: If we're at a dinner party, right, you met someone they said they're a lawyer, would you be a little bit careful around them?
Speaker 2: No, I'd be like, I've got some questions for you. Can I have a rate card?
Speaker 3: I need your help?
Speaker 2: Why you don't trust lawyers?
Speaker 1: No? Trump doesn't.
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 4: I just I think i'd be on alert around them, Like, just gotta be careful what I say?
Speaker 1: Why because they you.
Speaker 2: Know, what sort of things are you saying?
Speaker 9: You like?
Speaker 1: Is there other jobs out there that you're like? Yeah? People rag on journeys.
Speaker 3: People can repeat it because you.
Speaker 5: Go well for a start, you've got Trump be goings. Yeah, yeah, you never made anything up in my life.
Speaker 3: I've got friends that I reckon are a bit sort of cautious around me these days because you don't put it on the radio tell the media every time my friends make a dog breakfast, dog's breakfast of their dating life or something.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is great, not for the radio and Lauren.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Do people judge you because of your job? Or like, do you know, do you have someone in your friendship group and you sort of avoid them or you're careful around them because of their job?
Speaker 3: Yes? Or do they not like they judge you? Not like you.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty four ten.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you've got a police officer as a friend, you invite them to a house party.
Speaker 3: No, I've got a friend who's a police officer. It was his birthday, so I texting him. He lives in Queensland. I was like, come stay with us soon.
Speaker 2: I guess it depends on having policemen around, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Huh like spending which house like you say, Brodio executive producers hosting a house party.
Speaker 1: I would not be taking my police friend name.
Speaker 2: I love being friends with policemen.
Speaker 3: Keep you safe so.
Speaker 1: They turn on you. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: I wait to bring this up when next time we do probe the police police that you always say you love.
Speaker 4: I do love them, I just don't want them in my home. Turn it on the cog and vouchers for grabs or your workplace?
Speaker 2: What's happening in your home?
Speaker 4: Cogan dot com helps you anywhere? Really, what do you want for less? Cogan dot com? Now that is clicking awesome. Do you judge someone because of their job thirteen twenty four to ten or is.
Speaker 3: It you that has the job and you feel judged?
Speaker 4: Give us call it no bar good Mona Melbourne six minutes to seven. Remember we are taking a plane load of our listeners to gather around. That's right, it's a family holiday, your chance to join us. Flights are calm, tickets to the games. It's going to be one hell of a weekend. Clint, you've got a curfew this year.
Speaker 1: That's the curtain.
Speaker 2: No, he's more fun without a curfew.
Speaker 4: I think three point thirty. We pull it back half an hour. Come on, it's time to grow up. When you hear one of these two blast the airhorn at some point during the show, give us a ring and you are on the plane.
Speaker 3: You're not on the standby least you are on the plane. You're actually coming on the plane. Are good. But right now I'm thirteen twenty four ten. We are asking are you in a job which makes people look at you funny? Or is there a courier or an industry that you judge other people a trust issue?
Speaker 1: Maybe go to Danny morning, Danny, good morning.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 1: We're good? Do you hate now?
Speaker 9: I will preface this by saying I'm not one to generalize. I'm always you know, I know that there's many different people and whatever.
Speaker 1: But but that's like with respect.
Speaker 9: I have gone through the process of buying a house and then selling the house, and on either side buying or selling. Each real estate agent, I'm sorry, was just terrible to work with. Really, I'm sorry. I could never trust. And if my daughter comes and says one day she's going to date one, I'm going to tell everyone the other way.
Speaker 1: But they dress so nicely.
Speaker 4: They do when they've gone their face on the side of the car. Some of them, oh, no, remember it like.
Speaker 2: You real agents get a bad wrapp don't pay.
Speaker 3: Oh why is it because it's I know some that are very nice.
Speaker 4: Yes, remember used car salesmen were just the ultimate dodgy person. And then during COVID it was like they became rock stars because no one could get used cars.
Speaker 3: You know, one could get new cars running a US car. Yeah, used car salesman's salesmen and women they do get a bad rap. Why because they're selling lemons.
Speaker 4: It's pretty much it may I drive this carf I could, but you know, we've just got our car.
Speaker 1: This one's great. It's going to change your life if you can get down the driveway.
Speaker 10: Hi, how you're going?
Speaker 1: We are good.
Speaker 3: People judge you because of your job? What is it?
Speaker 10: Do you security in a star Cord?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't judge you for that.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Why do they judge you.
Speaker 10: Because I think you know, all security beat everyone else. That's not the case at all. Right, Yeah, no, that's that's that's maybe that happens in the clubs, but not in the hospital.
Speaker 3: In the club, I imagine the clubs are a little different to the cycle Jody.
Speaker 1: Wad you keep your case on the key chain on your belt? Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've got yeah, I wear it like a vest proof best.
Speaker 3: They called job Jody.
Speaker 1: The patients could be listening, They could be you're going to stay where you keep your case and then now they know, but they can say.
Speaker 11: Them that wouldn't touch me though, Jody from the cycle in the vest, don't be full by the best extra?
Speaker 1: Can you run in that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: We do run in it. We're not supposed to do. But yeah, if you're running to borrow, which they call, yeah, you're running them.
Speaker 3: On you good on your job. Jody's tough. I wouldn't mess with Jody.
Speaker 1: You know. You know the people that are out there running in those vests with the little water things.
Speaker 3: Oh, the camelback they've got.
Speaker 1: It's like little water pockets where their breasts are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's called the best that's loaded with water with isn't that called camelback when you're hiking and you're doing I don't run for a pirate camelbak, but that's what long distance runners where I believe.
Speaker 1: Can I just wear that every day or you've got to be doing fitness?
Speaker 3: No, you could walk around with it probably say full of veno for you.
Speaker 1: Say hell, v nod Hello there, How are you going good? What job do you do?
Speaker 12: I'm a parking officer with the local characters.
Speaker 3: Now I hope you're not the one in my area because I actually feel for parking inspectors because people do hate you.
Speaker 1: Your parking inspectors are red hot. Can I just ask? Are you on a payment per cask retainer?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you? Guys?
Speaker 12: I think the best consumption people have that you know how many cars we book, we get a percentage of that or something.
Speaker 4: But so you're telling me you could go out do a nine hour shift, come back and say it and get any one today and you wouldn't get in trouble.
Speaker 12: No, no, no trouble at all.
Speaker 1: Do you let me run off?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 13: Was that?
Speaker 1: Do you let any one off? Do? I? Do you let people off? But you know, you know, well, it's up to you.
Speaker 12: It's the discretion of the officer. If there are people sitting in the car and they're parking illegally, I just tell them all saying that you're parking legally, you got to move on, and I would If people don't don't listen, we book them otherwise, why.
Speaker 5: You will out a parking nice standing designs, But I'm not Yes, yeah.
Speaker 12: It's one of those things where you know, we are authorized officers, so we can park. If he noticed in illegal parking. We can. We can park our week to book an infrent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not into that because it's often the no parking spot is because it's safe. You can't say around the corner. Now I've got one in my straight on and he gave a parking fine to the Coles delivery driver. You're kidding, who didn't have a permit on his car to drop the groceries on someone's store steps.
Speaker 12: Yeah, because you know we can't actually, we can't park anywhere we.
Speaker 3: Like, Lauren.
Speaker 12: You know, we we've got to park legally and set an example, so we don't usually do that. Part's officers, we don't do that. We try to set a good example.
Speaker 3: I think you're a unicorn. You sound lovely. You sound like the friendly parking officer.
Speaker 1: Lovely until he gives you a ticket. Lauren, exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I'm a frequent flyer.
Speaker 4: Dave me to wrap things up on thirteen twenty four. What's the job your friend does? And you're not a fan?
Speaker 1: Good morning? How are we? We're goody good.
Speaker 7: I've got a friend that works at the sewerage farm.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 12: I caught up with him a few weeks ago and he yeah, sounds like you know what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not the word. That's not a beer after after work job. That's a you go home.
Speaker 3: I mean someone's got to do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, but that person doesn't have to come straight to the pub afterwards. Probably needs to though your convenod where's one of those vests?
Speaker 3: The sounds so friendly. Hey, the ones in my suburb are not good blokes. It is just you've seen them.
Speaker 1: I have seen. There's one wrong end of one.
Speaker 3: There's one in my street. You done well, I'm going to get that security lady onto him.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning everybody. You're working a Tuesday, It's good morning.
Speaker 4: Tops of twenty three. Today, she was a nice afternoon yesterday.
Speaker 3: Well, it was a funny day, wasn't it. It was cloud in the morning, but lovely in the afternoon.
Speaker 1: We're still looking good for Friday. Tops of twenty eight.
Speaker 3: Well, let's be honest, we just look forward to Friday all the time.
Speaker 1: Isn't that a pool day? Aren't we coming to yours pool party Friday? The Ninja Slushy.
Speaker 3: Thirty one on Friday.
Speaker 4: Now had a drama with the Ninja Slushy. The other day I did Virgin margarita's.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, where is the fun in a virgin margaree?
Speaker 4: We had a lot of kids around on the Saturday. We had a few people.
Speaker 1: Rescuing them the taste, So I give them the virgin margaritas and then I just right.
Speaker 4: The only problem is then we went to that christening on the Sunday and all the kids are running around telling the other kids at that they had margaritas at Felix's dad's.
Speaker 3: House after the confessional. For you jays again, I don't know why giving kids virgin margaritas.
Speaker 2: Just tell them it's lime.
Speaker 3: Cordial just changed the name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, good call. Where were you frozen lime with? If that's the worst thing they're confessing.
Speaker 2: Kids get indigestion like I do when they have too much.
Speaker 3: The kids get a frozen MARGI gave sco.
Speaker 4: You need to be down there here now. The gavescons coming up next. Very funny man. Good friend of the show. Love him and he's here because he texts lots. We need to talk about that.
Speaker 2: I can't say no to people.
Speaker 3: You know that, anyone. I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Anyone's got Lauren's number and you need something plugged on the show. Shoot or a text were you give me cool? We'll get to it next. It is eleven past seven. This is number one hundred. Good morning, morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred and it has just gone fourteen past seven.
Speaker 1: Low's got a text the other day made of the show I did.
Speaker 3: I got a text from our mate Limo.
Speaker 4: He said, you have no choice but to put me to wear to plug my new Melbourne International Comedy Festival show. I have to tell you about a thing I did. It starts tomorrow. You can get tickets through Comedyfestival dot com dot au. I'm gotta say it's a quick run though, so it's tomorrow till next Monday, so get in quick.
Speaker 1: Limo is joining us the same.
Speaker 14: Actually, thank you for that. I actually just came here for the gather around.
Speaker 1: Tickets too early. Two guys can.
Speaker 14: Sort me out.
Speaker 2: But there's a horn little blow when you can win those.
Speaker 14: All right, Okay, well I'll keep listening.
Speaker 15: Hey, you were talking before before we get to Comedy Festival about jobs that you get judged for.
Speaker 14: Yes, I was an accountant for ten years.
Speaker 1: But they can also do some wonderful things.
Speaker 14: Yeah, they really can.
Speaker 4: I felt like there's a bunch of comedians that used to have an accountant.
Speaker 3: Background was the same, wasn't it nas.
Speaker 15: To dip this toe? Dialrook was a proper full on accountant. There's another community called saren. He was a full on account because you're.
Speaker 3: Just so bored that you're like, I need to laugh about something commediate judgment.
Speaker 15: You get back to your phone topic. When you're an accountant, Can I tell you what the problem is? Accountants just need a better publicist because accountants actually not that boring. Accountants need a TV show. They don't have one.
Speaker 14: Real estate agents have a TV show. Taxman lawyers.
Speaker 5: I'll picture to Channel nine, picture to Channel Bondai accountant a great to it?
Speaker 14: What about this account and wants a wife?
Speaker 3: Well, no one wants to marriwn account Are you good because they're always watching not telling you not to buy things.
Speaker 15: Here's a line of woman has never said ever in the history of the world.
Speaker 14: Talking to a group of friends. I just met a new guy and guess.
Speaker 3: What, yes, no, no, no, I don't want someone counting my pennies, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: You'd be good at siphoning money off and just having a little secret account a relationship.
Speaker 14: I have no idea what you're talking about, just worthy face.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you got a side account, Chase, No, no, no, no side account.
Speaker 3: Have you got a private crown?
Speaker 1: That's not do this.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is sometimes if you need milk, then it's beneficial to go down to Cole's and get it and you do the old little cash out of the machine, but it comes up as one transaction.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 14: And he goes to the Canary Islands once a year because he likes the weather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bermuda accounts.
Speaker 1: Hey, I went looking for some audio of your comedy show. You've actually come across your son. This is great. So this is your son performing. How old is he?
Speaker 3: He's eight, laddie.
Speaker 14: He's done a few gigs. Now, take a listen to this.
Speaker 16: If I don't make you laugh after swim home lucky that I'm really good with fresh style. But if I do make you laugh, you'll teach me everything. He knows about girls, said only take five minutes.
Speaker 1: So didn't open for you on a cruise ship? He did?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, So he's done a few gigs now. And he told a joke on a cruise ship. It went viral.
Speaker 15: It's had about two and a half million views. Sharon Stone Real Sharon Stone commented on it. She wrote, how adorable. Love heart, love heart, love Hush.
Speaker 2: Sharon Stone, Sharon Stone, my paws off my kid.
Speaker 14: Yeah, my childhood crush is crushing on my child.
Speaker 2: Very weird, Sharon Stone, your childhood crush.
Speaker 14: I love Sharon Stone.
Speaker 3: When you saw that message pop up where I finally made and then he realized it was about Laddy and he's stolen my thunder.
Speaker 14: John Stamos commented on it as well. That was a big moment for me too.
Speaker 1: So it went proper with me.
Speaker 3: What about the dad injury over here? He's a stage dad.
Speaker 15: So I'm loving it. So I went viral and then he was kind of hooked. So p and O said, why don't you bringing back as you want my bacts?
Speaker 1: I said, okay, sure that is Cashi is for you.
Speaker 15: Yes, he did a five minute spot before me on a cruise ship and he's had a few more sins like father, like son.
Speaker 4: Is this again linked to siphoning money? Let me guess he gets the big fee because his tax bracket to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, trust me.
Speaker 14: His fee was siphoned straight into dad's care.
Speaker 3: So the family holiday is now a work.
Speaker 14: Exactly.
Speaker 15: So he's going all right and his fan. He's good on stage and he's kind of funny. He's just worked out eight is a perfect age for it. He's just worked out that the planet Uranus is funny and it's really entertaining me. He'll go, Hey, Dad, I hear Ranus is really big. You just started giggling and I love it, right, Hey dad, what does it smell like on your My wife goes, don't laugh, you're.
Speaker 3: Just encouraging you seriously.
Speaker 15: So my wife, my wife told him there's a planet called your penis. Oh but it's really small and now one months ago there, so he's rolling with that at the moment.
Speaker 3: Job, do you have no hesitation of him going into the comedy industry because you know, like you hear actors who have kids that want to get into the industry and they're like, absolutely not.
Speaker 15: It's interesting because he kind of the three things he wants to be actor was actually four things.
Speaker 14: Actor, comedian, gamer or work at kmart. That's his car.
Speaker 1: That was my dream.
Speaker 2: He's twenty four hour Camu and berd Wow ill a lot.
Speaker 1: You're going to bring up the ship, Yeah, just a bit of a flex from Limo this morning. Oh yeah three and oh yeah Hollywood Hawks and look at how they strut around town. Yeah, he's wearing no limit, which says no limit talks. Can I just say flying?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 14: Can I just say? It has been ten years since we've had a three?
Speaker 1: So what a show? Those tears.
Speaker 3: Are absolutely flying. We've got Nick the Wizard Watson coming in, don't.
Speaker 1: We Yeah, we're whistling last week twenty years old.
Speaker 14: Mate, I love the Wiz, me to love him. His son's favorite player? Have I guess? And my son's favorite player?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 14: Was it Jack Innman? But he just watched the game one day.
Speaker 3: Did he played for Collingwood?
Speaker 1: None? Now, yeah, he did play the World turns? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it the new thing that he plays for Hawthorne.
Speaker 14: It's his second new new ish in the scheme of the last one hundred years.
Speaker 1: Like that, he doubled down. You know that Mick Moldouse. He ain't coaching Collorland anymore.
Speaker 3: Snap and Buckley.
Speaker 4: Now Almo's new Melbourne International Comedy Festival show, I have to tell you about a thing I did. Starts tomorrow. Tickets at Comedy Festival dot com, dot au.
Speaker 14: And I've got to double to Friday night Chack someone watch.
Speaker 15: Man, just call Threats twenty four twenty four Damning to hang it out to.
Speaker 3: Drive thirteen twenty four ten to get the double to Limo's Comedy Festival show on Friday, to.
Speaker 1: See Mate, Thank you, Legends the Hall. Thanks to Morning ma Man.
Speaker 4: That is the weekend blarning lights just go on twenty nine past seven. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well. We're doing thanks to our mates. It's shell already express.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 4: You know how yesterday I was saying I discovered something on the weekend for the very first time chat GPT.
Speaker 1: Yes, hear a lot about it, never used it.
Speaker 3: Well, I know people use it all the time.
Speaker 1: Next time I have to like write a letter at the school or something about the kids.
Speaker 3: You don't even need lawyers and things anymore right now, just write a legal letter to x y Z about x y Z and it'll Well.
Speaker 4: It was blown up about the bins the other day and I said, would you like me to send the council.
Speaker 1: Correspondence every now and then? But do you sorry? I was just gonna say, do you think they're replying using Chat GPTO. They've got bots.
Speaker 3: There's no human interaction anymore.
Speaker 5: I was going to say, every now and then I will host a function MC function and some sort of opener or witty joke. I'll just chuck in the chat cheap PT just see if there's something that comes up with that I haven't seen or heard before.
Speaker 1: I've got a MC A wedding in a couple of weeks, but you should do it. Just chuck the couple's name. I'll do the whole thing GPT wedding.
Speaker 3: That's that going to be your opening line?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I reckon. You've got to fess up if you're going to do it, and then you can get a few gags wrong and it doesn't land.
Speaker 1: Ye bloody chat, that's solid. I saw a video flat the other day Demi Levado. Haven't heard from her for a while.
Speaker 3: She sings that song, Like I.
Speaker 1: Say, I haven't heard from her for a while. Was she she's an idol girl? Isn't she she win one of the shows? Didn't she? Kelly Clark that that's I think I know what you're talking about. Are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's not called livitighting? That's dua. Was she with her brother, who was yeahs Demi vos brother.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, she was.
Speaker 4: She was with her brother and they're mucking around about chat Jake pay Te and she asked chat Jay pay T to roast her.
Speaker 1: This is what it's it. Okay, So I asked chat gpt to roast me, and Jordan's going to read it roast Demi Levado.
Speaker 17: Oh you mean the artist formerly known as confident but now more like confused. Demi Lovato has had more rebrands than a failing bad food chain. One minute they're punk rock, the next they're singing pop ballads, and somewhere in between their baby with the Frozen young.
Speaker 1: Like babes.
Speaker 17: Just pick a lane, or at least a consistent.
Speaker 1: Genre bribes, pick a line or at least sorry.
Speaker 3: Chat j pay Tea is quite sussy. Yeah, gives a bit of attitude.
Speaker 1: Well, I wanted to test that theory. Sorry she started out on Barney and Friends.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah she did too.
Speaker 1: Remember that remember this song No same heart.
Speaker 3: Attack to a heart attack. It's heart attack on that hard attack. Heart attack that wasn't her.
Speaker 1: That's friends is the one with the dinosaur wasn't heard.
Speaker 4: Attacks believe, So yeah, it's hard to attack the biggest one because it's.
Speaker 2: Not cool for the summer.
Speaker 1: Cool for the summer anyway, let's part demmy.
Speaker 4: I opened up chat cheap pet and said, could you roast Australia's very own Lauren Phillips?
Speaker 1: Perfect?
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't know you. Whatever it says, I don't believe that chat.
Speaker 1: I swear to God. Jeers our producer was with me.
Speaker 3: Did you change it?
Speaker 1: What did we exactly put in chat cheepe?
Speaker 6: I said, please roast Australian TV and radio presenter Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it hasn't got me mixed up with No, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Was worried about. It hasn't.
Speaker 4: Lauren has somehow built a career by bouncing between breakfast TV and radio, proving that all you really need in Australian media is a decent spray tan and the ability to nod along or someone else does the heavy lifting.
Speaker 5: Can I just defend you there, I don't have a spray.
Speaker 4: Tan that is a real By giggling at jokes she doesn't quite get on the radio, She's mastered the art of looking busy while doing the bare minimum.
Speaker 1: It's very good, isn't it nailed her radio presence.
Speaker 4: It's like listening to someone read and influencers, Instagram captions out loud, deep as a puddle, with all the groundbreaking insights of a brunch menu. And let's be honest, the only time she makes headlines is when she's linked to a footy player. Keep nodding and smiling, Lauren Australia barely notices.
Speaker 2: Wow, I thought it would be funny.
Speaker 1: You should. It gets quite vindictive. You should put that on your wiki. Change your Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: No, I think the Wikipedia is about the other Lauren, the naked Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: So she's a full time coin. Okay.
Speaker 3: I've been handed to Jason.
Speaker 4: Because when I was told I was working with you, I googled Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: And it was clickbaited.
Speaker 3: M all right, let's talk about Jase Hawkins, his favorite funny dad who somehow landed a radio gig and won't let anyone forget it. Jason is like that one mate who peaked in high school but still brings up his wild days at every barbecue.
Speaker 2: As if you'd host a barbecue you don't have people.
Speaker 3: He's built an entire radio career. Remember that time I did something slightly embarrassing, and I'm just a relatable, washed up party boy.
Speaker 1: I've got the last line. The most impressive thing about his career is how he's managed to convince radio execs at Australia actually needs another middle aged bloke over sharing about his home wife. It's very good, isn't it.
Speaker 2: His energy on air.
Speaker 3: It's like someone who's just realized their best years are behind them, but desperately trying to prove that they've still got it. He loves saying things that are painfully obvious, like kids are expensive.
Speaker 1: Oh my wife, I did say sick earlier. The sound revant relevant.
Speaker 2: Wow, wow, it's it's it's not very friendly.
Speaker 4: All right, let's just go on twenty five to eight. Hey coming up, if you've got kids, I know, cost of living is expensive. We want to take you to a free trip to Adelaide. We're going to gather around on the way at any point. These guys could blast the airhorn when they do, give us a ring and you're on the plane.
Speaker 3: So chat GPT is quite sassy. Yeah, gives a bit attitude.
Speaker 1: I wanted to test that theory. Sorry, she started out on Barney and Friends.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she did too.
Speaker 1: Remember that remember this song No same a heart attack.
Speaker 3: It's heart attack on that hard attack, heart attack.
Speaker 1: That wasn't her, that's friends is the one with the dinosaur.
Speaker 3: Wasn't heart attacks?
Speaker 1: Believe? So yeah, it's hard attack the biggest monks.
Speaker 2: It's not more cool for the summer, cool for the summer.
Speaker 1: Oh anyway, let's park demmy.
Speaker 4: I opened up chat cheap PT and said, could you roast Australia's very own Lauren Phillips?
Speaker 1: Perfect?
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't know whatever it says. I don't believe the chat.
Speaker 1: I swear to god. Cheers. Our producer was with me.
Speaker 3: Did you change it?
Speaker 1: What did we exactly put in chat GPT?
Speaker 6: I said, please roast Australian TV and radio presenter Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 3: Hopefully it hasn't got me mixed up with No, that's what I.
Speaker 1: Was worried about. It hasn't.
Speaker 4: Lauren has somehow built a career by bouncing between breakfast TV and radio, proving that all you really need in Australian media is a decent spray tan and the ability to nod along or someone else does the heavy lifting.
Speaker 1: Can I just defend you there?
Speaker 4: I don't have a spray spray tan that is a real tan by giggling at jokes she doesn't quite get On the radio. She's mastered the art of looking busy while doing the bare minimum. It's very good, isn't it nailed her radio presence. It's like listening to someone read and influencers, Instagram captions out loud, deep as a puddle, with all the groundbreaking insights of a brunch menu. And let's be honest, the only time she makes headlines is when she's linked to a footy player. Keep nodding and smiling. Lauren Australia barely notices.
Speaker 1: You should. I thought it would be honey, you should. It gets quite vindictive. You should put that on your wiki. Change your Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: No, I think the Wikipedia is about the other Lauren, the naked Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 1: So she's a full time coin corn.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've been handed to Jason.
Speaker 4: Because when I was told I was working with you, I googled Lauren Phillips and.
Speaker 1: It was clickbaited.
Speaker 3: M All right, let's talk about Jace Hawkins as his favorite funny dad who somehow landed a radio gig and won't let anyone forget it. Jason is like that one mate who peaked in high school but still brings up his wild days at every barbecue. As if you'd host a barbecue, you don't have people over. He's built an entire radio career. Remember that time I did something slightly embarrassing and I'm just a relatable, washed up party boy.
Speaker 1: I've got the last line. The most impressive thing about his career is how he's managed to convince radio execs at Australia actually needs another middle aged bloke over the sharing about his home wife. It's very good, isn't it.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's energy on it. It's like someone who's just realized their best years are behind them, but desperately trying to prove that they've still got it. He loves saying things that are painfully obvious, like kids are expensive.
Speaker 1: Oh my wife, I did say sick earlier to sound relevant relevant.
Speaker 2: Wow, Wow, it's it's it's not very friendly.
Speaker 4: All right, it's just gone twenty five to wait, Hey, coming up, if you got kids, I know cost of living is expensive. We want to take you to a free trip to Adelaide. We've got to gather around on the way at any point, these guys could blast the airhorn when they do give us a ring and you're on the plane.
Speaker 1: Well, good morning Melbourne. It is just gone eighteen to eight.
Speaker 4: We are gearing up for gather Around and getting on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather Round and South Australia has to offer. It's a festival of footy and South Australia is ready visit gather around dot AFL. Here's the goat. We are taking a plane full of you guys. We're paying for a calm flights, tickets to the game. We're all going to go to the footy together. Let's not get socially excited and go too hard.
Speaker 3: On the first night at first night fever is my middle name.
Speaker 1: I'm hearing you.
Speaker 3: There is nothing better than first night fever, is there?
Speaker 14: You know what you know?
Speaker 3: And it's dangerous when you go to like a destination wedding and you go let's go the night with no and you're like, oh no. We were talking just before when Limo's here about a friend's fortieth we all had on the Saturday and a lot of it was out of town and a lot of people went up on the Friday night enrolled in not great for the birthday part.
Speaker 1: I've done that under wedding.
Speaker 3: It's not first night fever. Yeah, and it's you know when it happens as well. If you've ever traveled to America. America, you fly Melbourne to Los Angeles and because of the time difference, so you leave and you get there on the same day, and you've got to try and stay awake for that first day. I think I'm going to have a few little little drinks at lunch because I'm on holidays.
Speaker 1: The same thing is going to happen. Adelaide's on a different time. I know it's going half our time drinks. What happened to me last time? Yeah, severely jet lagged.
Speaker 3: That's why do you think it was the jet.
Speaker 1: And then I just got carried away.
Speaker 4: When you hear Clint or Lauren blast the air horn, it will be at some point in the show.
Speaker 1: As soon as you hear it, give us a ring and tickets will be yours. It is that easy. Hey, coming up next is anxious because he doesn't have the year.
Speaker 3: He doesn't have what it's happening, And it's glorious, isn't it good?
Speaker 4: Just do it at the right Okay, well not during news or like just just think we're you know, I'm not saying on the.
Speaker 3: Bottom, I'd never interrupted, Clint. I'm just saying, has person just talking about the family.
Speaker 4: We might drop it in with the horn comes great response ability anyway, coming up next?
Speaker 2: No, what a good story coming up next, clan, No.
Speaker 1: Eat on the plane, come down, I'll shut that.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number to other round gather round just be aware of the jet lag.
Speaker 3: It's get it in on all the twenty twenty five AFL gather rounds and South Australia have to offer. It's a festival of footy and South Australia is ready because they gather rounds to AFL. Jason Lawrence jetather round.
Speaker 1: Won't you take me to gather around? I won't you take me too? So here's what I'm thinking right because we're all going to meet at the airport. Yeah, your favorite place? Should we get one of those those sticks? Yeah? Or just take an umbrella? Liking everyone.
Speaker 3: No, you can't take on brothers in the import. I don't think can you really?
Speaker 7: I think you can't take I get what you're saying, though. We need some sort of like we need a leader, a little flag. We need a leader, like the flag that's on the back of kids bike. Like it, right, and then Lauren holds the flag. Follow me this way and we're all going to go into the lounge. Follow her into the lounge. We're going to go into the lounge.
Speaker 4: Lovely, don't peak too hard because otherwise you'd be put on the no fly list. Yes, and then we are filling a plane and taking a stack of people with us.
Speaker 1: That's right to Adelaide for Gatheround.
Speaker 3: So gather An't kicks off on the thurday nights. How good? And we are taking you with us, mel So it's the tenth of April that we're off. How good.
Speaker 1: So we've already got some Hawk supporters on the plane, so it's time to put some more.
Speaker 3: Do we have Hawk supporters?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They were hawkers all right? For okay, Now this isn't in the running. This is whoever we pick they are on.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Alexa moral Buck, Good morning, Good morning. How are you guys. We're good, very well, Alexa.
Speaker 1: Who'd you barrack for the band? Aid off Collingwood.
Speaker 3: Coming to gather around Collingwood are playing versus Swans on Friday night and Adelaide, how good, and you're coming.
Speaker 8: Thank you, say my husband Jayson will be listening to this.
Speaker 3: And he is like die Hard, not another Jason.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, I'm sitting with you two Friday night at the game.
Speaker 3: And you know what, Alexa, you can sit next to Jason on the plane too. You can mean Jason sound no, thank you, no, thank you, she said, taking Braggs. We've got your flights, your accommodation, transfers, everything, It's all happening.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited about Alexa. As Collingwood supports.
Speaker 5: You know that when we were travel into state, you know we might be going to some nice places, so I packed something other than your tracky dad to go shopping there.
Speaker 1: Exactly are we allowed bare feet on the plane?
Speaker 3: You get on a plane their feet. I know that because my friend got his shoes confiscated in security once. My friend, Elliott, Elliott, he's just a nightmare. Everything goes wrong when he's around. He had spikes on his shoes. They got confiscated. We tried to get on the plane in bare feet. They wouldn't let.
Speaker 1: Him on and they were classed as a weapon.
Speaker 3: They got put in the dangerous weapons bikes exactly what the shoe was covered in spots. Yeah, yeah, they were like these loafers, spiky loafers.
Speaker 1: Why did he have those in case he got into it?
Speaker 3: Were going to America and he was like they they were heavy, so he wore them instead of checking them in and they got confiscated in security and they got put in the dangerous weapons compartment.
Speaker 1: So he had to wear like walk bare feet. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, then they wouldn't let him on the plane in bare feet, so then they had to hold the place. Or we run around and found surf, dive and ski to buy him some thongs.
Speaker 1: Oxford wasn't open, and.
Speaker 3: He said, these feet have never been in thongs before in their life. He's very precious my allience. Anyway, wear shoes, Alexa.
Speaker 1: I would love to have seen him run around the food court bare feet.
Speaker 3: Socket something.
Speaker 4: Can old, surf dive and skate Oxford. It's all the same stores and every I forgot my belt recently. I was like, don't worry when I land in Sydney, I'll go to Oxford.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Get reliable, yes, reliable and consistent.
Speaker 4: All right, So we got more trips to go tomorrow. Every time you hear the airhorn, give us a ring, get on the plane.
Speaker 2: It is that every day this week, we're giving one every day.
Speaker 4: Lauren, and every day next week as well. Morgan Wollen, I'm the problem, are you? It is just going to to I hate You're on Noble one hundred. It is Jason and Lauren Clinty as well, and your chance to win five k coming up better soon.
Speaker 5: Just yesterday on the show, if you joined us, you might recall we were talking about Lauren's sweaty boobs.
Speaker 1: Sorry, no we were.
Speaker 3: No, we weren't we were.
Speaker 1: You were saying you need to wash the bron't about.
Speaker 3: How many times the French have suggested, how many times wash our gym gear and our bras and.
Speaker 1: Sport Well, they're saying should be washed. Well that you can wait what every three wears three wears in.
Speaker 3: But they also say no, no, it was more than that seven They seven three wars gym gear, which is so revulsive if they should stick to them mol Enrosi and croissants. Not cleaning your dice with.
Speaker 4: The fancy lingerie. Yes that really wear that to the gym doesn't have much material to it, does that need.
Speaker 3: Washing, Like, it's more like everything needs washing.
Speaker 2: Well, how often do you think we don't wash our underwear?
Speaker 1: If you were putting on some nice okay, why are.
Speaker 2: You whispering lingerie? You don't want to say lingerie?
Speaker 1: What are you wear to bed? Jason, I'm just a boxes, no top? So the boxes washed? Yeah, I'll chuck them in the watch the end of the week.
Speaker 3: End of the week. Boxes are one where surely.
Speaker 1: I'll have jocks on under them?
Speaker 10: Ah?
Speaker 3: What you wear jocks under your boxes? That's the least sexy thing I've ever heard. You got your trustity belt on there to layers your rings.
Speaker 1: I just want to be careful for a home invasion. I'm ready to go. What I don't want to be running down the street.
Speaker 3: My mondays, let's so, why do you take the onundies off and just wear the boxes?
Speaker 1: I know my boys need to under your boxes?
Speaker 3: Bring your laces.
Speaker 1: The appare alexanders underwear, not lacey.
Speaker 2: He rang right under your Peter Alexander's So let's just done.
Speaker 1: You will like, actually, that's.
Speaker 2: Not loose under What do you wear?
Speaker 3: Clint?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: You can't be your sister lives with you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you can't be.
Speaker 3: What are you sleeping? He's I you were noticed. I lived with you for a while.
Speaker 1: I'm fresh.
Speaker 3: Did you sleep nude when I was sleeping under the same roof?
Speaker 1: It depends on the mood. No, I'm fresh.
Speaker 2: Just what's fresh?
Speaker 3: Just nothing like fresh as the day you were born?
Speaker 1: Question? Fresh? You should wash your sheets more than me? Then? Okay, so because you're a bit.
Speaker 3: How often do you wash your sheets end of the week? I think most people want. I do twice.
Speaker 5: I think if you're going bare skin a week, yeah, see I go probably once a fortnight.
Speaker 3: But there's no one else in the naked and you nude about pets in the.
Speaker 1: Usually naked dog here in your bed.
Speaker 3: You can't dogs on the bed.
Speaker 1: You get up in the morning to look like you're multi Is that that one?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, guys, I'm not.
Speaker 1: The dog is not in the bed.
Speaker 3: I see you as like a full flanneled in the winter and flannel it long, funny little hat to you know?
Speaker 1: What I wear? I wear the quantas pajamas and.
Speaker 3: I wear them after I fake can sometime.
Speaker 1: What are you wear to bed?
Speaker 3: I'm a matching set, silky pajama girl, long slave short sleeve depends on the weather.
Speaker 1: How often a you're watching that?
Speaker 3: I probably maybe wear it twice once.
Speaker 1: We never knew it up.
Speaker 3: Or not very very rarely. I even get redressed.
Speaker 1: Are we done? And I put on a matching set. Now, Good morning Albourne.
Speaker 4: Every day we'll give you a chance to win five thousand dollars just after eight o'clock, let's go to the fines or someone from my neck of the woods.
Speaker 3: Josey, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How are you this morning? It's beautiful good morning out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, jose you ever seen Jason around Bentley swamming around?
Speaker 1: I don't sworn, no, I haven't. You would cruise on the electric pip he do still use that every weekend? Every weekend. Well you ride it down to Cols to get some Yeah. Well otherwise, like Center Road takes you four days to get from one endo the other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what you ride it on the foot path. You can't be straight down the road, straight down the middle. You've got to watch the bike plane, watch fight a bike plane.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't a trick question. Look at me like I was just asking you.
Speaker 4: No bikelane middle of the door between the park side mirrors, got to watch side mirror you.
Speaker 3: Go between the park cars and yeah, yeah, all right, Josie. Let's see if we can win you some cash this morning. We've got three questions lined up for you. A fifty dollars question which is quite easy, a medium question for five hundred, and a hard question for five thousand dollars. And I believe you want to play five thousand today?
Speaker 11: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Let's do it? Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Alrighty, this is gettable if I knew this one. If you don't know it, yes, okay, it's amazing.
Speaker 3: Good luck, j C.
Speaker 1: I you got a special guest asking today's question. Here it is.
Speaker 3: Hey, it's Ricky Lee here for five thousand dollars. In what year did I compete on Australian Idol?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 11: Two?
Speaker 3: Guess two thousand and seven? Did you say ten? Well it was two thousand and four. It was what year were you born, Josie?
Speaker 1: And one you would have loved it when you were three.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'll tell you what you're gonna like this The Teslaar Kabloom Festival of Flowers. It's the ultimate family day out, open daily. Kids sixteen and under our free can get tickets at kabloom dot com dot au. Escape the ordinary. I'm going to give you tickets for that, A night away at a winery, a little get away.
Speaker 3: Winery tour into accommodation. You enjoy that, Josie, Oh, thank you, you love it.
Speaker 1: Little wine tour, night's accommodation.
Speaker 4: Thanks for giving the five k craw Teslaabloom.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, is it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, I was looking at photos of it yesterday. It actually looks unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's really cool.
Speaker 3: Where should go?
Speaker 1: We must go?
Speaker 3: And there's a winery tick for the fun weekend activity.
Speaker 1: You won't remember a single flower.
Speaker 6: Easily quiet, I'm hunting.
Speaker 1: It's words you can't say.
Speaker 4: That's right time, four words you cannot say. Our number is theteen twenty four to ten. The Flemington Racing Spectacular concludes with the tab Astralian Cup Day.
Speaker 1: It's on Saturday.
Speaker 4: Tickets from just thirty bucks. Visit VRC dot com dot Au.
Speaker 2: There was something you couldn't say this morning, Jays.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was the.
Speaker 1: You're in the window. You're in a colonoscopy, columbus colonoscopy.
Speaker 3: You was struggling, struggling, damn who you were struggling with colonoscopy, and I was struggling with gas.
Speaker 1: Gastroscopy, gastroscopy, gastroscopy.
Speaker 3: Gastroscopy, gastroscopy, gastroscopy, endoscopy, colmoscopy. I'm still confused. Without the endoscopy, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But you'd hope the doctor takes the right one, because they'd all be next to each other.
Speaker 3: I imagine, just get them, you know, get them all done while you're there, every every arfice, all right, sah, and I warn't good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: Is there a word you can't say? Can you put it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sure, so I was gen z, but my sister is a minillial.
Speaker 3: That's tricky.
Speaker 1: That's what we're millennials.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say it again, Sarah, minillial, millennial, millennial, millennials, millennials.
Speaker 2: The more you say it, it's one of those words.
Speaker 1: You go clean, millennial, millennium.
Speaker 2: Get that with that big smile.
Speaker 1: Oh that was who's so mad, Robbie, didn't it?
Speaker 3: Good song?
Speaker 1: Stacey? Welcome to word you cannot say, use your word in a sentence, Go for it.
Speaker 10: I had to have a grososcopy.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Stacey.
Speaker 3: That was the word spit it out.
Speaker 10: I've never been able to say it, have never been I've had plenty of them.
Speaker 3: Yes, have you had the other one?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 4: Those two?
Speaker 3: What's that one called? Hang on, what's that one called?
Speaker 14: That's called a conoscopy?
Speaker 3: Oh, you go down and the other one?
Speaker 10: Say that one, the one down the throat a gasoscopy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently, by the way, apparently apparently gastroscopy and endoscopy are the same thing, both down, both in the mouth.
Speaker 3: I can say endoscopy. Maybe they just chank gave it two names because gastoscopy was too hard to say.
Speaker 4: I've had the one that the nose. I don't know, but it was like you you felt to almost touch it if you're awake for it.
Speaker 1: So you watch this whole.
Speaker 2: Camera awake, you're awake like a COVID test.
Speaker 1: Yes, but yeah, but it keeps going back. You feel like it's touching your brain.
Speaker 3: And what do you think that one's called?
Speaker 1: And no description?
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it's an ectomy, isn't that getting something taken out?
Speaker 1: Escape? Escape?
Speaker 3: No lost. Probably.
Speaker 1: Let's just all promise each other we're never going to get.
Speaker 3: To Megan from Corfield, good morning, Good morning guy, is there a word you can't say. Can you throw it in a sentence?
Speaker 1: Can go for it?
Speaker 8: I love driving on the Western Wing.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Western Wing wo.
Speaker 2: I love the Western Wings.
Speaker 1: Delays on the work. Can we get you to do the traffic one morning?
Speaker 3: There's always delays on the Chrioc Creek Road. I can't say that one Corio Creek Road. The traffic's backed up to the cook That's what they say in the Chopper chick or Rock Creek Road?
Speaker 1: What street?
Speaker 3: What is it? Isn't it doesn't have a.
Speaker 1: Creek in it? Correat Creek Road, Current current correatk is your healthya durant up today?
Speaker 4: Call on Now Morning Melbourne. It is just gone eight to nine. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We're doing a thanks to mate at shell Already Express. You made a very bold claim before that song.
Speaker 3: Well, actually I'm rephrasing it. I found my favorite busker in Melbourne. We have a lot of like street artists in and around Melbourne, and I believe you need to apply and get a permit to get your spot.
Speaker 4: I don't know the lady that was singing Mariah Carey is all I want for Christmas at Westfield Southland and near the food courts. I think you would have got a permit put.
Speaker 3: It on Friday night. Melbourne is heaving. We are the Art Center of Australia. I'm at the Art Center Melbourne. I've just been because I'm fair cultured to the art sense Melbourne. See the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra on Friday night with the a Choir and there was some of Australia's best theater performances.
Speaker 2: Performers in there.
Speaker 3: Two doing Disney with Melbourne Symphony or Girl Magne Yeah, Amy, Yes, called the Symphony Orchestra and.
Speaker 4: You're watching the clip, watching the clips. You know what I gave you crap about it.
Speaker 2: It was one of the best things I've ever made.
Speaker 1: I would have actually enjoyed it too.
Speaker 3: They did thirteen Disney movies about just the bangers, just the bangers.
Speaker 1: Who you were?
Speaker 3: It's postra CONTs. Just the main songs though, give it the whole song?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like three minute song?
Speaker 1: How long was there not?
Speaker 3: Two hours? With an interval? An interval they served?
Speaker 1: What they finished with Frozen was.
Speaker 3: The oncre now but it was actually quite good.
Speaker 1: Let it go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, it was great. That in the whole thing. Also at the Art Center you can get a small wine or a large wine. Large and I've got four friends in there.
Speaker 1: Can I get a tray and fill my camel backpack?
Speaker 3: Anyway? It was magic, right, So that's happening at the Art Center. Dua Lipa's playing at Rod Laverna. Melbourne's heaving with the best performers in the world. I walk out of Art Center, Melbourne and there is a huge crowd on right outside the Art Center sort of just you know, the Flinder Street bridge any transmission, but closer to the Art Center. Huge crowd And I'm like, who what sort of amazing pop up performer do we have in Melbourne tonight? This guy and I love him. He was doing Kylie Minogue, so he's in an led jacket.
Speaker 1: I like you.
Speaker 3: So he's singing Kylie Minogue, but he thinks it's Na na na instead of instead of La la la.
Speaker 2: Here he is Jase, He's in it. How would you describe that outfit?
Speaker 1: Hideous?
Speaker 3: He's got a QR code you can scan.
Speaker 1: He's like a Christmas tree, so it's a one hang on his on TikTok.
Speaker 3: He's on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm going to look him up.
Speaker 3: Frankie f R A n k I E three three eight eight eight. There's also a QR code that you can scan for PayPal to make your donation and it says birthday song with songs on our quest.
Speaker 1: Hang on, he's got a Madonna.
Speaker 3: Min mam mum ma'am mat so he doesn't think it's la la la.
Speaker 1: He's singing no the mickey. But what was the crowd reaction?
Speaker 3: Like everyone loved it? Look at him.
Speaker 2: He's so called. He wears a Madonna microphone.
Speaker 1: We must get him in and.
Speaker 3: He's got a full light up l D Jack.
Speaker 1: The guy from the village people in that shot leather jacket.
Speaker 3: He's good. Frankie anyway, stage name Frankie Well, I didn't interrupt and ask for his.
Speaker 1: Stage name is frank three three?
Speaker 2: He had, But what about the QR code to bake a donation?
Speaker 4: That's great though Bunnings do that. Yeah, what do you mean to buy the sausages or sometimes if they don't have the little tap thing, he.
Speaker 3: Didn't have a cue, but he was wandering around the streets, doesn't stand in one spot?
Speaker 1: Does he play an instrument.
Speaker 7: No, he's a singer, Frankie three three eight And because he's because Frankie three three eight eight eight, it's got the head signes.
Speaker 1: His hands are free. So what does he do with his hands? Not a lot?
Speaker 3: Actually we should get him a choreographer.
Speaker 4: Last question, because he's wearing a white jacket which is covered in Is he connected to a power call?
Speaker 2: I think he was wireless?
Speaker 3: Have a battery pack, Frankie three three day look hm up, No, he's got a he's got he must have a bat tree pra He's truly wild.
Speaker 2: He's got his hands out like he's preaching.
Speaker 5: So I've just done a very short deep dive. The socials have revealed that frank three three eight eight actually has a documentary. It's known as Melbourne Busker Pop singer. Frankie three three eight eight does a documentary, that's what it's called, and it's on the tube. Get me he does a documentary?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 3: Where do we find the documentary?
Speaker 1: On his tea? We are the dreamer hashtag? Okay, guys, he.
Speaker 3: Wears white glasses like red food and a little train driver hat.
Speaker 1: Have you seen? Have you seen?
Speaker 3: I've seen Frankie eight.
Speaker 1: Can you reach out to Frankie three three eight eight eight eight.
Speaker 3: He's outside the Art Center and I think we must get him a gig inside.
Speaker 1: Should we get him to do a live performance for lights on sing Along on Friday?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 1: Nah nah na na na.
Speaker 4: Oh, guys, something comes across our desk now and then on the show and we really run with it. Well, I was there.
Speaker 3: I was in the mosh pit on Friday night. I'd left the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra Disney in concert outside Hamer Hall. I walked out and there was my new favorite perform His name is Frankie three three on TikTok and he is a Melbourne icon. It turns out he he was singing the other night and he's flashing jacket in his hat with his Madonna mic in any way, I've done a deep dive and Frankie three three eight eight eight he's an icon.
Speaker 1: Check out the crowd and listen to this when he finished the other night, Frankie eight.
Speaker 3: So there's the crowds, so he pleases the crowns. Here he goes Frankie with Taylor Swiftrankie. Have you seen he does Neil Diamond Sweet Caroline Abba we have to get him in. I love We've got to get him in.
Speaker 5: He turns out a lot of Melbournians know exactly who we're talking about.
Speaker 1: If you've seen it.
Speaker 3: Have you seen Frankie three three eight eight eight in the wild? Katrina from Doncaster? I have?
Speaker 2: Where did you see him?
Speaker 13: He's usually like on Flinders Street Street, Elizabeth Street, what.
Speaker 3: A lot of like mcdonna and cheer.
Speaker 13: Usually quite terrible, but it's quite entertaining when you come out of billboards or something and it's quite defense.
Speaker 3: Have you ever scanned the QR code to make a donation to Frankie?
Speaker 1: No, I haven't.
Speaker 13: I've never made a donation. I feel terrible.
Speaker 1: I didn't know q code, Katrina. What's your thoughts on I was just saying the guy.
Speaker 4: Should we get him in for a show and he can be like our house band and at the end of each talk break he can play us off into the ads.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think you should definitely do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're all here for it for a three hour show. He's going to need some battery packs for.
Speaker 3: That jacket, Lucy. Have you also seen frank in the wild? Hi, guys, morning, Sorry not Frankie Frankie three three eight eight eight in the wild. Yes, I have what was he said?
Speaker 13: I actually saw him in the exact same spot next to flind Distreet station and he was singing Hit Me Baby one more time.
Speaker 3: Did he have his led light up jacket on?
Speaker 13: No, at the time he didn't. I think maybe back then he wasn't there yet, but he was just wearing a really cool silver chrome vest type jacket and something.
Speaker 3: Okay he again he was actually.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this was actually the same night that I got engaged, and I was more interested in watching him.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I saw on his little sign where he busks that you can book him for weddings, So maybe we should get Frankie three three eight at your wedding.
Speaker 2: I think is Listen to him now, Frankie.
Speaker 3: You know when I heard him the other night, he wasn't singing Kylie La La La.
Speaker 2: He was singing Na Na.
Speaker 1: Vivian.
Speaker 13: Yeah, how you going?
Speaker 1: Guys? Where have you seen him?
Speaker 8: I believe he may have started his fame up at my local Cole supermarket some Still Square in.
Speaker 1: Johnny. He used to play the calls.
Speaker 8: He used to play the calls out the front, and he he was extremely entertaining he definitely put a smile on your face. And if you're going to get him on, he has to do Sweet Caroline.
Speaker 2: Now I've seen this on his TikTok doing Sweet Caroline.
Speaker 8: Amazing. And then I then he disappeared. I'm like, where's he gone? Then I go to a sheet concert at.
Speaker 3: The he went to a.
Speaker 8: You know, chic the Banshee. No, and then we went to the concert. After that, we're walking, I'm like.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, he's there.
Speaker 8: He's outside the Oh.
Speaker 1: There he is.
Speaker 8: And he had a massive crowd and he was doing Sweet Caroline and then everyone came in with a.
Speaker 9: That's cool, a really good vibe'.
Speaker 3: He's a great lie.
Speaker 8: He just put a smile on your face.
Speaker 3: Was he in his l ed jack at that time?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: And at Coles he was ultra basic, just jeans and the top.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Clearly he's evolved and he's come up in the world.
Speaker 1: Lauren got him on a special occasion.
Speaker 3: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: How old would you say, Frankie.
Speaker 3: Three three eight eight eight, I'd say like fifty. He has a headshot, he wears. He wears the Madonna head as well. And let's see if we can get some sweet Can we.
Speaker 1: Get some sweet Can we find Sweet Caroline?
Speaker 3: Do you do it on TikTok?
Speaker 2: And look up on TikTok?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon? He's going to be a Caroline?
Speaker 3: Frankie three three eight eight should.
Speaker 1: Try and get him tomorrow. Do you think he will be available? Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. If he does morning gigs. I know if he does late.
Speaker 1: Nights, we could scan the QR code to donate. I reckon he's free. You don't know that. I reckon. It was like, you don't know.
Speaker 3: I saw him at like ten thirty. I'm here, he's doing Sweet Caroline. Look at all the people dancing, Go Frankie. All the people dancing, go frank You sing it, bro?
Speaker 1: Everyone looks pretty han Yeah, who is that me?
Speaker 3: On Friday Night?
Speaker 1: Yep? Here we go.
Speaker 3: Against the break Frankie.
Speaker 1: So good, so good, so okay.
Speaker 3: One more videos. We're in a TikTok hole. Can we get him in?
Speaker 1: We need to get Frankie three three band just one of these songs. Shame We your Frankie?
Speaker 3: La Lauren Wake Up.
Speaker 1: Feeling Good on No.
Speaker 3: One hundred Lauren on Socials