Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the fucker skirty skirt?
Speaker 2: Skirt skirt? What up here?
Speaker 1: It's a lady's day. I'm here with gen Z and the fore skin. Hello.
Speaker 3: Why can't I hear myself?
Speaker 2: It's his jacket? No, this jumper?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Oh there we goeskin?
Speaker 2: Yeah, reckon, Yeah, it's a bit.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I know, I like the jumper. Well, not your style.
Speaker 3: I feel this is more your style.
Speaker 2: You know. I try and wear something that's not a hoodie and I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm a hoodie. It's everyone thinks I'm going to court. Yeah, shorts, boy, I don't want to get some nice trousers. Yeah. Meanwhile, yellow Stones just rolled in. Hello. Anyway, whatever do you likes? New nickname? What's Mace's munickname? The foreskin? The foreskin? Why is that the jumper? It's very odd just without a hoodie on. Also, I don't recognize.
Speaker 2: Is that putting more evidence in coming to the office?
Speaker 1: Quick?
Speaker 2: Quick shout out, quick shout out, relatable jas what's happened?
Speaker 3: Did you see the new post? My my nickname.
Speaker 2: Black on that by the way, Jason.
Speaker 1: So you guys can approve post as well. I can't only can.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well right now, do you know why?
Speaker 3: Because you turned it off?
Speaker 2: Because I'm a big dog.
Speaker 3: They have found me and I am now the embezzler.
Speaker 1: I'm driving around these two clowns all day, thembzz.
Speaker 4: That's funny, Tom, Yeah, ohod like that.
Speaker 1: It's fine. I haven't seen that. Really, I quite like that.
Speaker 2: We you in your boxes, you and the bus in the boxers.
Speaker 1: So where do I go to give you approval? Unrelatable, Jakes, I wouldn't have a clue. The will be a meeting later. You know what. You didn't fucking know either. You know what, Nandos you will be granted power gen z. You'll be removed from the group one week. Man, no, no, no, yourself to do the pod.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving. You don't need no no, no, no, no, miss you please don't leave. Wait and are we doing what we said we're going to do? So?
Speaker 1: Where's mum? Where's Mum's on.
Speaker 3: The phone, she's coming?
Speaker 1: Why Lauren Phillips, Lauren Phillips, please contact the studio. Lauren Phillips, I don't know. I feel like enough. Four skins in the room. That's good. I like that.
Speaker 3: What are we going to do.
Speaker 1: Lauren get them back at the studio? She was on the phone. So I have just introduced Lauren to chat roulette. Oh she was chatting with a nineteen year old, a seventeen year old from the Dominican Republic. No, nineteen nine year old? Nineteen year old? Come on, you should know legally around here? How were there things?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 1: I didn't realize it. It's not the same as the other station. Well again, you know you've only been here for a week. A week, yeah, so yes, we've introduced her to chat roulette. Chat Roulette changed. So I never did chat roulette. I did.
Speaker 2: What's It's like the same, but they usually just have the schlungs out.
Speaker 1: That's what chat roulettes on me like Tom No Tom Yeah, yeah, yeah, Tom Tom Tom Tom from the Chrissy Swan Show. Welcome, Yeah, yeah, what's up? We're just talking about Willie's on the internet chat roulette extreme chat roulette to me.
Speaker 2: Me, I've never been no, no, I was too scared of what my mum would say, what she.
Speaker 1: Might be on that. What do you mean it? She pops up? What are you doing here?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 1: Scared that I get in trouble. I was a bit of a pussy back in the day. Really, can you say that on this You made up for it now enough, You're not like an only fans boy. No, I'm just asking you know, there's nothing wrong with that. No, no, no, we love that. We don't shame about fetishes or anything. But that's not me, not my vibe. No, I could never do it. You make a lot of money into where it's broken?
Speaker 2: Do you make a lot of money? I want to start selling feet picks to make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I said to Louver a couple of the mums after she had Archie. They were looking to make a bit of coin and they were all joking around about breastfeeding, and I said, well, why don't we guys do the milk mums only so that way through to the wicked?
Speaker 2: Can we move on?
Speaker 1: Do you reckon the milk mums? Are going? Only? F answer that too big? The milk Moms Blue and her fellow Mum's breast.
Speaker 3: Podcast, I love you Late.
Speaker 1: He's because he's getting questioned about what he does on the internet.
Speaker 5: So it's just.
Speaker 3: What's the question. What's what's the question? Fans and Sunday, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Would milk mums work on only fans. What's milk mums like mum's breastfeeding? Pardon probably question for my wife and her breastfeeding?
Speaker 1: My wife?
Speaker 3: Is your wife still breastfeeding?
Speaker 1: No? God, no, we're not one of the families.
Speaker 5: I got into my car this morning and there's actually a spray of breast milk on the driver's side from where my.
Speaker 1: Daughter. That's gross.
Speaker 3: You probably should Are you sure it was breast milk something else?
Speaker 2: All right, let's clean this up.
Speaker 1: We're chatting about chat.
Speaker 3: Why did I walk in here?
Speaker 1: Which to be a chat?
Speaker 3: I want to go out.
Speaker 1: For tomorrow. You wearing a hoodie mace tomorrow? Are you bringing that back?
Speaker 2: I've worn this and now I've been called the foreskin. You know, you try and venture out of your hoodies and.
Speaker 3: You just great, man. Don't pretend to be someone who you're not. It's a cable knit. Now I really have to foreskin because of that jump up. It's a roll neck. Okay, I have to go. I really have to go. You told me otherwise, I can't come to lunch tomorrow. I have many things to do today.
Speaker 1: To wrap up meeting. Get yourself done yesterday? Yeah, I was happy have you got much to do today?
Speaker 3: I have everything. I have not done a single thing, and I leave on Friday morning, and you guys are making me leave the show and go.
Speaker 5: Out for Roy.
Speaker 1: Will change tomorrow We'll be having the exact same conversation, and she will say, I'm gonna have to meet you there. I have done that nothing. You left yesterday to do your things. What did you do yesterday?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: You said, get me out of here, and I will start doing.
Speaker 3: For the next two days.
Speaker 1: What did you do this day?
Speaker 3: I worked postcards eight o'clock last night, so I left. I went to the gym, and then I had an l D appointment, and then I had a shower, washed my hair, and then I went to postcards. What happens an l ED appointment? You lie in what looks like a solarium, looks exactly like a soilarium, except it's an l ED light. Yeah, it's very good for you.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: For you, and I'm not getting enough vitamin D. It's got nothing. It's very good for your skinner. Yeah, I love it. Yeah, you've got plenty room at your place.
Speaker 1: You could get one jumping just down the side. Beautiful, The infres inf.
Speaker 3: It that's called fire and ice, sawna swim sawn and cold and cold your pool will be.
Speaker 1: Too hot to heed the pool.
Speaker 3: Okay, I must go, she must go. I've got a pack, I've got to find my passport. I've got I've got ten men arriving at my house at one pm. So what I need to do, because they're all going to stay of origin, what do I need to do is get home and then get the fuck out of the house before one today in front of his excited just be excited to have the beers like ready.
Speaker 1: Just you know what you want? You want when you walk out, they all look at Paul and go fuck. I wish my missus was like that.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah you're Paul said, well, all the boys are coming over, so we could go down. Says you could. Just doesn't have a sleep if you want it's actually should we call it? Calling on pod quickly? You might not add to he's very busy because he too is trying to all his stuff done. Yeah, yeah, he's always uncle. I don't know if he's ever had a shower be in my Paul. I'm not a big fan of his.
Speaker 1: I've never had it he's actually not overrated. You know what I think it can would be not I hope I love it. Just good a little beer, don't mind.
Speaker 5: It be Hello?
Speaker 3: Hang up?
Speaker 5: Please respond?
Speaker 1: There we go message message.
Speaker 3: I texted him saying, calling you on the podcast. He'll he'll reply.
Speaker 1: I just think just he.
Speaker 3: Just text me he said, Okay, you know.
Speaker 1: Thank you, happy state of Argentie. Pay here, Paul. I was just saying. I was just saying to Lauren, put on a show the like, you know, just in front of his mates. You want to be when she leaves the house. You want your mates looking at you, going, God, what a great missus. I wish mine was like that.
Speaker 5: They already do that. They already do that?
Speaker 1: Do they do?
Speaker 3: They reckon?
Speaker 5: I'm cool, Okay, have to go over and above. I trying to you there, Hey.
Speaker 3: DHL, Now what are the house rules today? Because we've got a house full of boys arriving at what time?
Speaker 1: I think you know what you should do it? You should bring out some like party.
Speaker 3: P Should I bring out the chip bowl chip bowls?
Speaker 1: Hey guys, he is some cold beers.
Speaker 5: We're watching the Dallas Cheerleaders Cheer Squad documentary The Moment maybe you should grab a few kicks around the.
Speaker 3: House yesterday in the moon if you've seen it, the Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders their specialties like they sat in the line and do like the Cancan high kicks. And I was lying on the couch eating dinner yesterday literally like a fucking character from the Simpsons, And I said to Paul, how hi do you reckon? I could kick? Do you reckon?
Speaker 5: I could get nowhere near as high as the Yellow Pages, that's for.
Speaker 3: Sure, Yeah, because they do. And I I went to do it, and he was like, he just wouldn't let me. He was like, you are going to terror hamstring?
Speaker 2: Do not.
Speaker 3: He just wouldn't let me even try.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't need you injured on the one day he's got ten.
Speaker 3: Minutes, imagine, and then us going to Europe and me on crutches road.
Speaker 1: Now, can I Davey Hasselm Paul through the whole game? What's that mean? What's that mean?
Speaker 5: Exactly? So that's why I've got separate tickets for her on one side and me on the other.
Speaker 3: Sitting in between us.
Speaker 5: That's ten blo, You're you're actually on the other side of the stadium.
Speaker 3: Now, what are you planning on bringing people back to our house after the game?
Speaker 5: Probably and gen Z will probably still be there.
Speaker 1: Anyone's staying at the house. Anybody staying with you guys?
Speaker 5: Yes, we have the people are.
Speaker 1: Saying they're flying.
Speaker 5: I think it's about sixteen coming down from Queensland.
Speaker 1: How many.
Speaker 3: Not sixteen?
Speaker 5: Surely level six.
Speaker 3: We live in a very small townhouse terrace. If you will, okay, so what are you okay?
Speaker 1: Have fun tonight? Mate?
Speaker 3: Can I veto to get like? Okay? I know the sixteen g I know the crew that are going to state of origin? Can I veto any extras like if other people? If you're inviting other people that aren't in our small crew back to the house, surely, Macie, come on stand up for me. I'm allowed to say I don't want that person coming back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just don't do publicly in front of him and his mate.
Speaker 5: That's absolutely not your call. Anyone can come back. I might have I might have half a Queensland.
Speaker 1: You know what, how many times I have had to go to a hotel and state it's about time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you Paul, give me a credit card and I'll go stay. Give me a credit card and I'll go to Crown Towers and house as yours done. Me and gen Z will be in the big bed with the fluffy road. What do you think, Let's go sissy? How about that, Paul? If you check gen Z and Macy and Iron for sleepover at Crown Towers.
Speaker 5: No, if you go to the if you go to the Crisis Hotel, will probably still be a back of my cigarette there or something left.
Speaker 1: I think I left my credibility there too.
Speaker 3: Ball Jason Paul have realized they both when they have fights with their wives go and check into the same Crisis hotel around the corner for.
Speaker 1: So funny when we realized and I'm like, the corner sweet with the orange couch.
Speaker 3: She's like, yeah, it's like a brothel the way you know.
Speaker 1: It's a funky couch, isn't it, Paul?
Speaker 5: Brothels brothels are different the Crisis Hotel. Excuse me, twelve You only need twelve hours at the Crisis Hotel because by the time you're expensive and you're back and you're back to normal, twelve hours and then your happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Paul reckons, twelve hours is the waiting period after an argument. Then don't you avoid each other and you never have to talk about it exactly. Nah, you got to fight it out. By the way, I'm still stuck in this god forsaken place, Paul.
Speaker 1: Do you were a Do you wear a jersey tonight? Do you face paint?
Speaker 5: No, let's be scarf tonight. I'm not a real jersey, mainly because I can't find one big enough. But it's not really a jersey lover.
Speaker 1: Because Lauren said, you'll don the marone face paint, and the week and the weeks, the curly week.
Speaker 3: You told me I wanted to me to be like the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Babe. Hey, I have to fly because I'm in an old school. But old school. I'm in a line at the bank. Oh my job. I've been in line now for two and a half hour and they've just called, okay, are you getting this?
Speaker 3: Are you there to get the sweet euros babe, because we're going to on holidays a sweet euro cash?
Speaker 1: Okay tonight. He's not at the bank, No, he is.
Speaker 3: He said this morning. He knows I've got to go to the bank because he's he likes having cash for tips in Europe because everyone's you know, he needs to.
Speaker 1: Go to that little funny counter at flight Center.
Speaker 2: Where is the bank in the city?
Speaker 1: You got Seriously, the last time he's ever been to a bank.
Speaker 3: He's lined up for two hours.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I went past the post shop at Elston Office by the way, the post office post office at Elston with the other day, and the fucking lineup was down the I had to.
Speaker 3: Pick something up from the post office the other day because.
Speaker 1: The parcel drawer was full at home, That's what it was, and people an't buying that many post the doors.
Speaker 5: The doors people doing returns as well, returning Tony Adams, that's what I do.
Speaker 3: I'm going to return because I shop online. What about when they say we couldn't leave it in a safe place, taken the post office, I'm like, that is a fate worse than death. I'd rather return to sender and get a refunded hardboard tag. And like you even say.
Speaker 2: Yes to like you can deliver if I'm not home, but they still.
Speaker 3: Go they take place. I'm like, I've got a parcel drawer, doll, chuck it in. It's right under the letter box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll do my head.
Speaker 3: Cut a giant hole in our brick fence to put a parcel drawer in and they still can't work it out.
Speaker 1: I haven't told Clint, but returned the outfit for me yesterday.
Speaker 3: What are these out do you guys know about the Why didn't I get one? Did the boys out?
Speaker 1: It was too big?
Speaker 5: I was?
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I like the boys out?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Clinton? And I just got a little matching outfits.
Speaker 3: Online ages ago. We never wore them.
Speaker 1: It was just the sizing wasn't right. Is this the pink Corridory number?
Speaker 3: The did you mind pink coidroy numbers? We asimistic. That's pessimistic of you. You'd be fun at a surprise party.
Speaker 1: Can I get a lift to your surprise party? I told that was the surprise. Yes, they were pink corduroy.
Speaker 2: Like short shorts.
Speaker 3: And why didn't you wear them? You should tell Clint that with my skin to lunch tomorrow would have been so morning.
Speaker 1: That was the plan. But they don't.
Speaker 3: One morning, tell Clint you're going to wear them and he will be that nice.
Speaker 1: Friday, Okay, Friday tomorrow, remind me everyone's in and that on the podcast. But tomorrow I'll say to Clint tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Some party pooper will go on message, Clint, just like everyone, Just like the day on the podcast, we said something that you didn't know and someone went and wrote it all over your fan page.
Speaker 1: This is the game of trust. No, now that I know that it's the secret, I won't say anything.
Speaker 3: Remember that someone went in like that's right, kicking off the page.
Speaker 1: This is the this is their opportunity to earn the trust back. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we can control who posts and who.
Speaker 1: We can They can steal message.
Speaker 3: Who allowed that to be posted?
Speaker 4: One of those two?
Speaker 1: What wasn't me? Because someone told me she must have been a d M on someone with Jane.
Speaker 3: Someone posted on your fan Pageane. Anyway, whatever, I've moved on from that. Guys, I've not forgiven and I've not forgotten, but I've moved on. She has my slogan, don't forgive and don't forget.
Speaker 1: Never forgive, never forget given. You're a positivestic But don't Lauren. You have things to do. I must go, she must.
Speaker 5: I have