Speaker 1: We get you money every day, every lady, Gentleman adelaides, I don't know jokes.
Speaker 2: It is Men's Mental Health Week, and you know that I'm a big fan of the next guest, and that is Channel seven's Hamish mcgonchlain, because I think that he is probably the best communicator in the business. So, first of all, ham good morning to you. Thanks for jumping on board with us.
Speaker 3: Hazy Jodes, I'm not sure whether my wife would agree with you, but I appreciate the sentiment.
Speaker 2: I watched the way that you go about things, and in a time where it's more and more important for men to communicate how we're feeling and things like that, you do it better than most. So it is Men's Mental Health Week. Can I ask you it's a pretty poor question, but in terms of the way that you talk about these things, and in terms of the progression that men are making in this space, do you think that we're getting somewhere?
Speaker 3: I think, absolutely, Hazy, we're getting somewhere. When I'm forty nine fifty in August. When I was growing up, this subject was almost taboo. We didn't really discuss at all. Your timing of the phone calls great in the fact that this morning I have a good made of mind Justin Kazitzki, who if you've watched Unfielded, he's spoken about how he's really battled over the journey and he's tried to take his life before he comes and gives my nine year old kicking lessons on the oval in front of our house. I always go and get coffees. On the way back from getting a coffee, I ran into a mate and he said, is that out there? And I said that's Justin Kazizski. Do you know his story? And he said no, And we spoke about it now af about five or six minutes. He was teary and I think it's just good to be discussed. And he said everyone's got a story, don't they? And I said, well, yeah, absolutely. But the fact that I get Cozy to kick not because I really want Lex to become a better kick. I certainly do want that to happen, but keep Cozy busy. And he's always said idle hands of the devil's tools. And the more he talks about his battle, the more people can help him. So it's okay, every Thursday, seven o'clock, I'll meet you here. We kick yeah, I mean long winded answer. But your question is are we better? I think absolutely the fact that we're all talking about this on radio and there's no uncomfortableness, and we've all got a mate that has suffered or is suffering, and the more we talk about I think the easier it is for all.
Speaker 4: Hamish, we're going to get you to stick around if that's okay. This is a really important conversation and we want to hear some more from you.
Speaker 2: More from Hamish maclachlin from Channel seven. After this, it's Jodie and Hazy on nob Hamis.
Speaker 4: It's a really interesting week on a personal level for me because I have a school friend who is to look at you would think happy, go lucky, and he is struggling so badly. And I think the question that I have and that most people have, is what do you say?
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 4: Because it feels really helpless to sit back and watch someone be so mean to themselves. If that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not sure if there is a silver bullet for what it is that you do or say, but I think them knowing that you know jod'es and you checking in regularly and walking and talking and just sometimes it's a touch as much as anything. Oh ring cozy or got a great mate that's really battling at the moment, similar it'll just be And sometimes the phone doesn't get picked up, and that's when you worry. But I think it's just a constant contact and the knowing that people care. I think when you are alone and suffering and you're afraid to talk about it or a shamed to talk about it because you've got mental ill health, I think things get a lot darker and stormier. But when you know that there's people around you that want you to feel better and be better, I think it's an easier journey. So your friend that is really battling, if it's in complete silence, I think it's part of the fact that you know and they know you know, and there is a platform and a bridge to walk across and talk and to the canvas as well. I think that's just got to be a healthy thing. I've got a couple of brothers that I'm very close to. They've lost a couple of brothers this year, and we try and talk and walk and I share things that I find that may help them. And it's not an area that's uncomfortable for any of us. It's a reality that is disappointing for all of us. So okay, let's address it. Let's talk about it. I found Billy Bob Thornton was talking about how he'd lost a brother and he at any point in time, feels nothing other than at least fifty percent, said sometimes more. But that's his legacy at how he remembers his brother. So I thought, do I share this or not? And I send it to these two brothers and I both came back and said, that's exactly how I feel. So, you know, as opposed to not addressing and I'm not talking about it, you know, it's like you're not alone here. This is happening everywhere. Let's keep talking and let's keep sharing, and let's keep working. You know, I can't fix it, but you can probably make days easier.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you know it's been a horror couple of years, particularly for form players in the AFL. What makes this so deeply personal for you?
Speaker 3: Hamish have friends that are no longer here and they you know, Spud was the first of my mates to take his own life. I knew that he was battling. We spoke about it. I thought he was in better shape than he clearly was. But the one thing new added to it, Joe's I'm sure hazy. You know, if you come into contact with two hundred people today, there's going to be a lot of those that have mental ill health in some way, shape or form. It's like having a headache or a broken arm, or a sore arm or a you know, it's just a part of our days. And the fact that now we are better at talking about is going to help. Like if I've got a headache, I still got a headache and go and address it. It's the same with mental ial health. It's like I'm not feeling good. I need to go and speak to someone, talk to someone, get the best professional advice that I can, or you know, just go for a walk with jokes. That sometimes helps as well. I think the other thing that I've learned is that no one's immune. It doesn't discriminate its attacks from every angle. And just because you've played three hundred games, or you live in a nice house, or your bank account is full, or you've got a terrific family with healthy kids, you're not immune to this by any stretch. And we need to be aware of that, and the kinder we are to each other, and the more interested we are in each other, and the more empathetic we are with each other. I think that's a starting point, and then then people feel comfortable to discuss where they are at in their lives and how potentially we can help.
Speaker 2: I've got to say listening to is therapeutic. I'd like to sit here and listen to you all morning. And Mate, I've got to say, well, I'm with this stuff and unfiltered on Channel seven because look, what's not you is someone seeing down with someone and having a chat. But to put it on such a platform where it's so powerful, you're making difference. So thank you very much, mate, it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Pleasure, Hazy Jades, thanks for talking. And if anyone's listening that is battling, find someone you're comfortable with them, tell them how you're feeling. And yeah, that's the first step, I hope.
Speaker 2: Now, Jodes, it's time to talk about someone who you have so much admiration for. So I couldn't be more sarcastic, No, I know, let's talk about Annie Knight, shall we? Yes?
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So for people who aren't familiar with Annie Knight's work.
Speaker 2: Do tell Yeah, Well, she started on OnlyFans and now basically she's a sex worker, is she not? I don't know. She's a genuine porn star. She works in the X rated field, let's put.
Speaker 6: It that way.
Speaker 5: So I'm not entirely sure what's on her business card.
Speaker 2: I'm not really sure to she had business cards. Well, it turns out Joe's she can definitely afford business cards. She has revealed how much money she actually makes, and I'm always intrigued by how much some of these, well not just only fans, but maybe porn stars actually made. So she said, when she first started.
Speaker 4: On, it's not a thing that I dedicate a lot of my time too thinking about how much porn stares earn.
Speaker 5: But anyway, press, well.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes one of us, then, I guess, she said. When she started Only Fans, she was making about five thousand dollars per month. Then when she got fired for doing only fans, she decided to do it full time, that is X rated stuff, and she was making about thirty thousand dollars per month. She went on the thing that put on the map, of course, was the big stunt where she betted five hundred and eighty three guys in one sitting. Okay, and since then she makes three hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Per month I'm not surprised, which.
Speaker 2: Equates to about three point five million dollars per year.
Speaker 4: And from all accounts, is very wise with her money and has invested and probably you know, has more money than most of us put together.
Speaker 2: She owns four properties, including one in Queensland, which she paid two point seven million dollars for.
Speaker 6: Wow, oh my very goodness.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you're judging her twenty seven years old four properties?
Speaker 7: Wow?
Speaker 4: Are we?
Speaker 5: It's not very bad, is it?
Speaker 2: She said? Did I get hospitalized for taking five hundred and eighty three guys and six hours? Yes? Do I regret it? No? Would I do it again? Also? Yes? Okay, So watch this space, so.
Speaker 4: Those speakers again, five hundred and eighty three and three hours, six hours, six hours.
Speaker 2: Six hours or three hours?
Speaker 6: Grow up?
Speaker 2: She's not a freak, Joe's I feel like we're all pretty up to date with what Ashley Madison is. It's been around for a long time now, two thousand and two. But basically, it is an online platform where you can go in and find yourself an affair, just to spae things up.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I've been wanting to say this all morning. Let's cross live to Toronto, Canada. The chief strategy officer of Ashley Madison, Paul Cabele, joins us.
Speaker 6: Now, good morning, Paul, Good morning everyone. How is Adelie doing today?
Speaker 5: We're going so well. Thank you. Now, do tell us what are people's primary.
Speaker 4: Motivators for jumping onto Ashley Madison and has it changed over the years.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you. You know, obviously, we've been into business for more than twenty years and our primary audiences married people looking to expand their definition of monogamy, ideally people looking for an affair. And we've had independent research that looks at why do women cheap persons? Why do what men cheat? In eighty percent of the women on Ashley Madison in this research, we're coming to our site because they were in a sexless or orgasmless marriage, which is really a fascinating concept because basically, what these women were telling us and the research was that they're very happy in their primary relationship, but they're satisfact in the bedroom was such that, you know, they were very disappointing and we're looking at divorce, but that's not what they really wanted. They didn't want to leave their partner. They loved their family, they loved their life, they loved their suppose, but they just weren't getting what they needed, so they outsourced their intimate needs to us. But interestingly, people really struggle with this. Men were seeking emotional validation. That is the primary reason why men come to ours.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, it just sort of feels like that that should be all in reverse. Yeah, like I would have thought for man.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the expectation, that's the mythology. And that's why I do these kind of conversations is to help people understand what's really going on. I'm not here to convince you to enjoying. I'm here to tell you why people are joining in a weird way, I'm actually helping people avoid joining National Madison by detailing all the secrets of our members so you could avoid the pitfalls of why people end up on our set.
Speaker 4: So I didn't realize that mummy daddy time was so very important to women that your research is saying that they would end a marriage over it because they're not satisfied in that department.
Speaker 6: And is that right, one hundred percent. The idea of standing there, let's say age forty two, when you get too beautiful children, home and the house and the life, everything you wanted, and your sexual life is so dissatisfactory it's either non existing completely or you're never getting any satisfaction with it. That's a really long road to go, because now we're living fully sexual lives into your sixties, seventies, and percently even in their eighties, and the idea of another thirty or forty years of disappointing sex is too much to bear. And traditional counsel would tell you either compromise, live with that that sounds horrible, or divorce. Well, that's costly, and if I really love my partner in my spouse and my family, that's not really a great idea. So the whole idea of our business was predicated on this in essence, and we're offering a third path for a majority of our members to facilitate and maintain their primary relationship.
Speaker 4: I'm not disputing your research here, but in my experience as working mums in relationships around that age, most of us can't be bothered.
Speaker 5: Most of us are too exhausted.
Speaker 6: Why no, that's that's not true. You're too exhaustive for bad sex. You're not too exhaustive for good sex. That's the difference point if your partner is capable and willing and listen, men, please don't. I'm not blaming you. Holy This is a communication problem. This is not a male problem. This is an issue of partners not being able to be completely transparent about what's missing and how to fulfill those missing needs. And I think that is the driving force that you know ends up with a lot of people joining that she Madison. Listen, We've had more than ninety million people joining the site since we launched. There's a reason for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Paul, I'm exactly reading what you're saying. You're saying that Jodie's husband and Greg Arty's very bad sex. I get you, we can hear you.
Speaker 4: If you're going to cast that stone, you want to look in your own back research.
Speaker 6: Please, I am not going to pass any aspersions on his parriers whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Paul Keyble, the CSO of Actley Madison. Mate, we appreciate your time this morning because I feel like this is interesting if you want to go down this path, but also for people who wouldn't go down this path to get a bit of an understanding as to you know why people are exploring this, haven't you?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Paul, thank you so very much for your time this morning. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 6: My pleasure.
Speaker 2: Time now to catch up with AFL Royalty. That he is Brad Johnson. Three hundred and sixty four games, three time Best and Fairest win and a six time All Australian and probably the best bit. Did it all with a smile on his face? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 7: Johnny good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're good, good and all with beautiful red rosy cheeks too. You've got that lovely little pinch look on your cheeks, don't you.
Speaker 7: I do it actually working my favorite because all coaches thought I was working really hard as much what Ultimately, it's just one of those things that's the part of me.
Speaker 2: John You're you're part of the footy media landscape and have been for a long time. You do a sensational job. Right now, it's Jesus, it's really gone in a different direction. So the latest installment is Nazaia Wanganeen. Miller didn't want to go to the Crows. Apparently now he's refuted that claim. Does open to the Crows, not against tex Walker, this whole kerfuffle. How are you seeing it in your eyes? And are you comfortable with everything that's happening in the media landscape at the minute.
Speaker 7: Yes, I don't get caught up in it too much to be perfully go honest, and I stay in Malane, which is you know, obviously the football side of things and assessing the game on match day more importantly, so I don't get caught up in the other side of it too much. But one thing that has, you know, obviously in terms of having to change and change my mindset, has been player movement and the way that players are talking to other clubs in the season and you know, they're visiting facilities and they're they're obviously having you know, really open discussions around where they would like to be weighing their football in the in the future, and this is all this is all part of it, and it's just the nature of the beast is that you know, you've got so many people involved in it. You've got club got players, got managers and all those things, and eventually things just start to filter out into the into the media landscape. So you know, as always, you know majority of these things are are refuted, and in this scenario that you that you're talking about, I'm actually glad that both players have had a really open chat about this and just put on the table and ended that that part of the conversation. And now Nazai can can work out where his footy future lays, whether it is at Saint Kilda or whether it will be back in South Australia at one of the one of the Adelaide teams.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask, let's say my event, it was probably Footscray when you started, maybe three years in your career before it turned in the Western Bulldogs. Let's say after three years word got back to Footscray that a young Brad Johnson was looking around and shopping himself around. How would that have gone with your teammates?
Speaker 7: Well, if I was playing today, I definitely would have done it, specially for the for the coin that just get These days, we played in a real sweet spot. I always say that in terms of putting through the through the nineties and early two thousands, it was a it was a great part of the game to be associated with it at that particular time. But Lorty was a huge thing like back then, it would have brought the town down if a star player had said that he was going to sort of, you know, move a club. And when a player did get traded at the end of the year, it was a big story because it was something that didn't happen that often. You're either belisted and gone, you were never really traded. Yeah, and that's why I had to change my mindset and thinking around us, Brad very quickly.
Speaker 4: Maybe a one word answer from you. The Adelaide Crows flying at the moment literally, are they the real deal?
Speaker 7: Yes, that's good, Yes they are.
Speaker 4: And very aware that he's broadcasting into South Australia this morning.
Speaker 2: John, thank you so much for your time, mate. We appreciate you awesome.
Speaker 7: Thanks letting me on GOO all right, Brad.
Speaker 2: Johnson from KO They're just quick remind as well thirty two clubs from across the globe one win to catch every fee for Club World Cup match live on KO Sports from June fifteenth. Get on board Chao Sports and sign up today.
Speaker 6: I need to know, I need I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to know what's in.
Speaker 6: The news today.
Speaker 5: Know what you need to know With Jody and Asy Wow.
Speaker 4: So one of the great romances of all time that have just experienced the biggest bus stuff have now reunited and kissed and made up. What.
Speaker 2: It's not confirmed whether Trump and Musk are back on, but must did tweet about twelve hours ago saying I regret some of my posts about President Trump last week. They went too far, and in particular I making islight. It all down to one tweet which licked him to the Epstein files and all sorts.
Speaker 5: Of things, so.
Speaker 4: Suggesting that Trump was in the files of a convicted sex.
Speaker 2: Trafficker, saying that's why they haven't come out yet, because he's in them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that went too far.
Speaker 2: That was going just a little bit too far, Like linking the president of the United States is one of the most heinous crimes that's ever been committed. Yeah, sorry, guys, went too far with that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: If you and I had a fight and I did that, if I publicly was like, oh you should see what legal files is, you'd be all right with them.
Speaker 2: This guy, I'd tell you what Epstein. Oh my gosh, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: She did go to Okay, Okay, I tell you he's gone too far.
Speaker 4: And that's some thieves in the city of Seattle because Maclamore's nanny has been attacked by thugs when his home was burgled. So, according to Seattle police, the rappers homes broke broken into in the early hours over the weekend, about one o'clock in the morning. The nanny called the cops because guess what they did to her? They maced her. But the worst part of this whole story is Maclamore's three children were home as well.
Speaker 2: That sucks, doesn't it. That's so scary.
Speaker 4: The nanny later told police that she'd put the children to bed when she saw two men entering the property and then one attacked her with the spray in a twist. She then said, one of the men began helping her clean the spray out of her eyes.
Speaker 5: Though, Okay, what are you doing man?
Speaker 2: You robbing me for the role reversal. Here's what's going on here. No, no your place, mate, no place b baddie.
Speaker 4: So they took thousands of dollars worth of items that were stolen in Sorry, they took thousands of dollars worth of items including jewelry, watches, and shoes choose, as well as the nannies mobile. But I think they might think this is politically motivated because maclamore has been quite outspoken in his views over Palestine in his recent content.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, the rules are simple, about to hear six songs from the same year.
Speaker 5: They can selected their song as a place, but they let it go. That song is gone. Now let's get into the magos that are ready to battle.
Speaker 6: Back to you and.
Speaker 2: Hazy, well played producer, MOI love this little opportunity to let the listener choose the music.
Speaker 5: Jokes, perfect, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's really nice and we turn it into a little battle. It's a fierce battle. And right now it is sitting at nin eight slightly in my favorite Oh jeez, you are coming strong though I know I'm back. Would you like me to jump into the little generator to see what sort of you we're dealing with this week? To think nineteen ninety six are the nineties? Whoa good tunes?
Speaker 5: Okay, it's my favorite era of the nineties.
Speaker 2: Okay, did your best word names your buzza?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 2: Once you selected, you're locked in. Okay, pretty to go. First song? I mean it's wet chain, but it's a note from me.
Speaker 4: Well, or are you turning your back on too when now you didn't turn your back on your back in the day when you were a teenage you did you?
Speaker 2: What's that supposed to make everything you're sick of? Oh gosh, hey, you can't come in mom, not yet. All right, so it's a note for me. Yeah, next song?
Speaker 5: Oh, oh my gosh, I think the mean apostles.
Speaker 2: You for a good tune. Okay, yep, Jody, he has selected Genuine Pony.
Speaker 5: Thank you, good one, Mike, it's a good one, all right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, now I have four songs left. Okay, I need to be very wise with this selection. It would be obvious to pick Matt Morrison up against genuine and here you're going, but I'm not going.
Speaker 7: To do it.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm not going to do it. I'm going on to the next one. Oh my gosh, I should keep it in the family. I should keep it in the family. Savage Garden. Oh, Darren's not going to like this. I'm saying, nuts.
Speaker 5: Well, you're going to have to front him.
Speaker 2: At Christmas night, is chez? I only got two songs that all right? Next time?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 5: Now a year ago.
Speaker 2: I'm not even sure exists. But it's a no from me. So there's one song left and I have to select it. Okay, I'm just gonna go for it. What we got.
Speaker 4: That might have it?
Speaker 2: Are you happy to do for your threaten?
Speaker 4: Not with a pony?
Speaker 2: Okay, this exists, Brand the Brands, Friday, the rem brands. I'll be there for you. Oh yes, Gertie, is it here? God? God, God, God God. But no, no rem brands versus this little dozy. Okay, she has two very very different songs. They couldn't be more different.
Speaker 5: And I feel like all the friends fans might come out of the woodworks.
Speaker 2: I guess yes. If you love and respect friends, vote for my song. If you have any respect whatsoever for the cast and CRUs.
Speaker 4: If you love and respect mail strippers, vote from that works.
Speaker 2: Oh there you go. Please cast your vote at Jodie and Hazy. Winning song will be revealed tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Just be prepared for this because I'm about to blame mine.
Speaker 2: I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Did you know?
Speaker 4: You me?
Speaker 5: The entire nation of Australia. I've been eating sushi all wrong.
Speaker 2: No, God, ye pick up the pieces. That's your mind blown to bits.
Speaker 4: I saw a TikTok video from dietitian En Minsaw, and she recently shared her discovery the sushi that we know and love is actually unique.
Speaker 5: It's even called Australian suit.
Speaker 2: Ah. I just put my mind back together.
Speaker 4: Have a listen to en Mousaw going on TikTok and I saw someone called this Australian sushi, and I like, for a second, I was like, what what.
Speaker 5: Babes, if you go go Australian sushi?
Speaker 7: Is this?
Speaker 2: I don't forget. This wasn't normal?
Speaker 4: So what about that She's become so accustomed to eating our sushi. So apparently we eat it like a little burrito, the big long ones that are all rolled up. But the way you're supposed to eat it is cut up into like little coin.
Speaker 2: You know, it designates little slices. That makes sense? Can I just say so, I'm not trying to be different. I don't do the burrito sushi, don't' thenoly time that really really go to eat sushi is when I take my kids to sushi train. Yeah, and it's always cut up for you. Yeah, like it's in its traditional format.
Speaker 4: What about when you're in a shopping center and you're in a hurry and you want something tasty and nutritious and convenient. Don't you just want to grab one of those ones with big hand with one hand and demolish the tuna in cucumber.
Speaker 2: I've seen you eat sushi that way as well. You eat like a duck. You just kind of tilt your head back and just sort of let it sort of sip down the Throat's quite confronting.
Speaker 4: And then once you've had your tunor, you move on to your tarioch your chicken, and then once you've demolished that, you look at your prawn one and you went, I went too far again.
Speaker 2: Because we're so good, because we're so cultured. Here, you'll have your tune and avocado, your chicken, teriaca and avocado, maybe your Californian roll. Good stuff. Yeah, but the point is burrito style.
Speaker 4: If you google overseas Australian sushi, that's what comes up.
Speaker 2: Really wow e do you reckon? They're laughing at us because of it? Maybe like cut it up, you absolute bunch of amages. Get some culture, a bunch of swedesh.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you animals. Do you even have those little trains that bring out your sushi?
Speaker 6: It hoppy?
Speaker 1: Are they?
Speaker 4: By the way, lose.
Speaker 2: We live for those trains, by the way, the robots.
Speaker 4: Can you remember that time I went to sushi training. I couldn't open my Wu sabi back and I had to get the lady in the Japanese later to open it for me.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're all embarrassed for you. She went back to some of her family back in the home and said, oh my gosh, I Wasie's idiot.
Speaker 4: That's how everyone's collectively looking at us as a nation that can't open our sushi Wi sabi.
Speaker 2: Packets, cheering avocado.
Speaker 4: Thanks, let's talk lazy coworkers, shall we go?
Speaker 2: Why are you looking into my soul when you say that.
Speaker 4: I'm certainly not insinuat new or lazy. You work very, very hard when you feel.
Speaker 2: Like he's.
Speaker 4: A UK worker has faked over one hundred hours while working from home. Let me say that again. A former UK police officer has been banned for life for working in law enforcement after being found to a fate over one hundred hours.
Speaker 2: Of work because galazy co workers clapping along Because.
Speaker 4: You know what's happening when he's not working, all his other coworkers are picking up the slight.
Speaker 5: That's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, how did he go unnoticed for so long?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 5: Will you tell me?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 2: I just have a few suspicions sometimes in some government jobs where you just sort of wonder how hard it's been worked and how long you could go for not actually doing anything before someone picks you up.
Speaker 4: How very dare you attack our public servants like that?
Speaker 2: Why I'm no, I'm not saying that. I'm just throwing up it's a thought bubble. Okay, it's food for thought.
Speaker 5: Okay, do you want to know how we got away with it?
Speaker 2: It's close.
Speaker 4: So between June and September and twenty twenty four, the police officer held down keys on his laptop at regularly intervals while working from home to make it appear as if he was working when he was not. And so his actions came to light after they ordered his keystrokes, and they found out that he was significantly higher than anyone else. So he would have been fired had he not already resigned. So he admitted in court to opening up a blank word document holding down the Z character on his keyboard for long periods.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm doing something. Documents come through from the spot like, oh, it's just a bunch of easy and what about us all the other cops like, we don't even know if he's working on And then the detective comes over and goes, well, I have some suspicions that he's sleeping on the job. It's a bunch of z.
Speaker 5: There it is.
Speaker 4: We've had experience in this because remember that guy that we used to work with. He was in the studio and he was constantly typing, Like why is he always typing? Oh my goodness, But because the studio has cameras everywhere, we might have had a little look.
Speaker 5: And he was typing and then hitting delete.
Speaker 2: A lot of backspacing, a lot of backspacing, typing in backspaces.
Speaker 4: Do and we're like, you're not working at all.
Speaker 2: Better go home, of exhausted,