Speaker 1: Hello, welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Good Morning, Happy Thursday.
Speaker 1: Gen Zi, can you place Michael One?
Speaker 2: Gen Z told us the funniest thing before she said we were dancing to I got that Summit, m Summit damn said, and she said that she auditioned into X Factor to that song.
Speaker 1: Jeez, hello reality show. What one would you do?
Speaker 3: Would I actually don't know. I'd like to do something like fear Factor?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 1: This is going to blow your mind. Do you know who hosted fear Factor?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Do you remember watching it?
Speaker 5: I watched that.
Speaker 2: It was it the guy.
Speaker 1: No, no, no. Fear Factor was like the Orange It was like yellow logo done in America. It was huge. The host.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I am going to know this because I've looked it up before and it was someone before they got really famous or they're really famous for a weird reason.
Speaker 1: Joe Rogan. Yes, do you know that was he? Yes?
Speaker 2: No, I didn't It was Joe Rogan, but I don't I know Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: The thumbs here.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that that was Joe Rogan.
Speaker 7: It was Joe Rogan because he was an actor prior to that, and he was taking from an acting show and then put on Fear Factor because they're like, oh, I wonder if he could do reality television And at the time he was trying to be a stand up because he's a very successful standard.
Speaker 5: He's got hairs.
Speaker 1: Yeah now he now he's like bald and on the on the.
Speaker 4: On the deuce.
Speaker 2: What happens on what happens on Fear Factor?
Speaker 3: You basically just have to face a lot of your fears.
Speaker 2: And what happened? Do you win or do you get paid?
Speaker 5: People people shot out of the cannon, or walk across like a tight rope.
Speaker 1: Or two semi trailers are hauling down the freeway and you plank for twenty two or.
Speaker 5: Crawl through a bit of snakes like stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's this right? You know you brought up Mike Whitney, who dares wins? Remember how it was like an Australian cult only did two seasons? Really, no two seasons?
Speaker 2: That many more than two seasons?
Speaker 5: Again, how did he go from Australian cricketer to hosting.
Speaker 1: But only two seasons because of the insurance really and the elaborate.
Speaker 5: It's kind of like Fear Factor. It was like a nineties version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was great. I used to love when like ten years old eater had been in the shopping center at Westfield around Here's fifty. But that was like a snake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when they do it, like essentially it was even set up. It was just prompt you like walk to someone in the street and go, hey, Olson, would you like to kiss my snake?
Speaker 3: There was a fact three series I Reckon Good back from you.
Speaker 1: Jason Brody would be like like that, what's that?
Speaker 8: I Reckon? Brody would be like the star of Maths.
Speaker 1: Oh, he'd be the villain everyone would hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thanks Clinty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd be the villain in Maths.
Speaker 8: It would be like, I'm a celebrity, get me out of here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh gods, I'll back an stars. I hate the Terrestalla.
Speaker 4: People.
Speaker 2: Guys, it's on the TV right now. Is anyone been watching Apple Side of Vinegar? I want to watch Okay, watch it. We might talk about the.
Speaker 4: Behind Apple Side of inig So. I had an old housemate who used to drink it every morning.
Speaker 2: But is very good for you, but it doesn't cure what is it digestion or is it I think it's a toxification of your organs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a really good Jamie recipe chicken salad warm chicken salad recipe.
Speaker 8: That's chicken salad salad, chicken sal wood, chicken sal wood at the stumping you, Yeah, what are going out for dinner for chicken sal wood?
Speaker 3: Some friends?
Speaker 1: Did you do shuffle huh at that giant wooden table in there?
Speaker 4: Same there?
Speaker 8: So I was sweating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's quite I might go, that's we're fitzing.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 4: Sweat sweating lunch.
Speaker 2: Yach you're not you're quite right today.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure why I'm not quite right.
Speaker 2: You know, well, my whole love When he said, what did you sleep? Yeah on my tooth? Thir oh, when did that start? St for my whole life?
Speaker 8: You must be the lighter sleeper.
Speaker 2: It was so good when you said that. I nearly went my.
Speaker 1: I really said, my whole life?
Speaker 4: Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 2: And he had a sort too, and I was like, so, how long is it thinking when you're awake?
Speaker 4: Pro really well?
Speaker 2: I was like, well, I dentists can't help you with it.
Speaker 3: You should do cry.
Speaker 2: It's meant to help be sleep. I did. Well. See after my cris, I was in the bay.
Speaker 4: Of bacteria yesterday and it was still lightful Port Melbourne beach.
Speaker 3: Bacteria is that what they call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's because on even hours and fifty two minutes sleep I had last night.
Speaker 4: Beautiful when it rains, you just should it rains anywhere in the bay. Oh god, it was like a bath.
Speaker 1: Can I ask what well?
Speaker 4: Because the like the ecoa and all that, just because the rain, the rain water the.
Speaker 1: Remember when it was the flesh eating virus in the water.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it happened to a friend of mine's husband got it in Lagarry. I think that it was. He was in hospital for weeks. He had to get skin grass was crossed. He got it from the water, though, I think he got it from That's.
Speaker 1: Crazy because when I was going to go with the police divers under the West Gate, they said it's sewerage.
Speaker 8: We need to have vaccinations on to.
Speaker 4: Next Yeah cool, that's not a three fish. Yeah, but it was beautiful yesterday, lovely day for a swim. A lot of tourists down there, a lot of got of poems.
Speaker 1: The briggs out and killed the beach.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't know that.
Speaker 6: That's where all the Irish, Irish, all the English and killed is the whole And yeah, it kind of spills into winds their prime.
Speaker 4: As far as.
Speaker 3: The yes, I did not want to live.
Speaker 1: Barbers Irish you probably know probably related.
Speaker 4: What's he's her name? Paddy?
Speaker 3: Yes, the same person and party of the barber killed.
Speaker 1: Wolf brothers Wolf. Is that there's one.
Speaker 3: In I think I've heard of that.
Speaker 1: There's one Kilda, Yes, Toby and secular.
Speaker 3: Is it all Irish guysn't they of him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I just don't really go to Saint Kilda. Too many Irish people.
Speaker 1: It's just off the they killed killed. The police station you've been.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, at the Chapel streets.
Speaker 1: It feels like a rough police station.
Speaker 4: They have rough cells.
Speaker 1: Well that's where they take them apparently. So you do some bad ship down Bay Sideway. You can take this, not Morabin, oh you would, maybe Rabbin, But I went to the Sandy one. The cells smell like piss.
Speaker 3: You know where it's lovely in St Kilda. The post Office Club, the Office club on.
Speaker 6: It's just a straight post No, it must have been a post office, but it's now a pub, the post Office club or a post office hotel.
Speaker 3: I think it's just off the opinion, just off.
Speaker 1: I think you need more details. What's that thing with the silver caravan into Chapel going along in the pan is like it's like a pub, but they've got an outside area and it's.
Speaker 4: Got the silver caravan.
Speaker 3: That's the trinity?
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 4: The stream?
Speaker 2: Shout out stream cafe, centric city walk? How fancy was that?
Speaker 4: When that was fancy?
Speaker 2: Got the stream?
Speaker 4: There was nothing there, but we walked up and down.
Speaker 2: That it had gold class.
Speaker 4: It did, yeah, but there was nothing else.
Speaker 2: Joe's was across the road.
Speaker 5: I got it.
Speaker 4: You grew up.
Speaker 2: It was like this fancy cafe. I did great.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Pop up everywhere and I feel like they're a bit late to the party.
Speaker 2: Is a stillet?
Speaker 1: I think it is Barmise? I know, but I just like, I'm fucking everywhere.
Speaker 2: Through me everywhere?
Speaker 1: Are they everywhere?
Speaker 8: Do they do gluten free barmes?
Speaker 1: I'm sure you can get them.
Speaker 4: You can actually get a bar me salad.
Speaker 2: I'm not the sign you want the crispy bread.
Speaker 1: I'm going to buy a blow torch today.
Speaker 2: I'm going to blow Oh my god, I've got to show you what Paul bought. I'll bring it in tomorrow. I'll bring it in.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna buy a blow torch because me on a sushi training getting like that the beef where it's just on the bed of rice and.
Speaker 4: They and salmon's good.
Speaker 1: I could be doing this at home, So I'm going to go get hmself a blow talk, make a crean brew. Leg could go wrong?
Speaker 3: Nothing will you bringing in to myrows so we can all play with it.
Speaker 4: My mum's got one for a candle, gives the love?
Speaker 1: Why she got a blow talk?
Speaker 4: I don't know something to do with candle.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want a candle so good, I've got a new one.
Speaker 4: It's a sea missed or something.
Speaker 3: You get the smells in there.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's a secret.
Speaker 1: She's down with bloody.
Speaker 4: She's down to the beach.
Speaker 3: Dip the candle, sea missed, dip the wick.
Speaker 1: I don't mind a woodwick candle, so the wickers would. So you're a crackling.
Speaker 4: There's a good one. Which is a bit spinny, isn't it? Sante one hundred and fifty six sort of for.
Speaker 1: Glass I like in a.
Speaker 2: Choir, I like, yeah, is wonderful.
Speaker 4: Candles don't go too bad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, ten dollars glass house or a choir.
Speaker 1: Glasshouse are nice.
Speaker 8: You know they do nothing times and car times and spit it out glasshouse. Do the air fresheners? Now for the car.
Speaker 1: Fifty trees? What should we get Jason Lauren air freshness.
Speaker 2: Yes, old skill Faces had.
Speaker 6: A air freshener of Vultory bought us the drivers bt us I had bought us.
Speaker 3: In my under my mirror.
Speaker 8: I have over one O six point nine.
Speaker 1: Well that's the wrong frequent.
Speaker 8: Over Brisbane.
Speaker 3: We've got a candle that smells like new car smell.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the other way? I think she's updated now. But gen Z had like a phone holder in her car and there was like those giant sucking ones with the su Yeah, she looked like bricks.
Speaker 8: I use Apple airplane now a car?
Speaker 3: Play good?
Speaker 1: Do you got to put in?
Speaker 8: I do put it in?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, all right?
Speaker 8: The USB that is.
Speaker 1: Ah. Have you got the thing where the cast it goes in with the cable?
Speaker 4: You remember the fun I'm just got a tune the frequently.
Speaker 6: One of those from my iPod life doesn't get my two gigabyte iPod that I had four hundred and nineties long Asi, this is the peak of entertainment.
Speaker 1: Until depending you know, different parts of the city.
Speaker 3: The frequent you just get a little bit of radio coming in.
Speaker 1: Oh guys, anything on the Ajaina that we need to talk about Valentine's Happy the times.
Speaker 4: That's a flashback, isn't it the Againda spoke to jane Us.
Speaker 1: The other day.
Speaker 3: Actually, anything on her agenda, I don't believe.
Speaker 1: So are you getting anything for Paula for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 8: Um?
Speaker 1: Ah, No, you cleaned out the garage. Was the Heston spit barbecue in there?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Yes, still in the box.
Speaker 2: No, it's got the cover on it, but it's never been news. And I found two others, smaller ones, the one that I brought us a gift. It's a long story, but basically, when we lived in Barron, I wanted to buy paul because we used to drive their car down on the beach and get dude, like, Barbie.
Speaker 1: Do you want to buy the Heston box?
Speaker 2: I bought the box and I bought it for him for his birthday when we're in Barron and I accidentally did that stupid thing where you clicked through and it go. It just automatically went to my dress in Melbourne and we're in lockdown in Barron. So I ordered another one, and I was thinking, when I'll get home, I'll return it, not really realizing I was going to be stuck there for so long. So we've got two of those we never use to unopened box ones and the brand new spin spin very wasteful, I know I've got I think I'm trying to work out in summer. We might once we start eating again, eating what we want. Once you start eating whatever we want instead of the the detos with.
Speaker 1: The heston spit barbecue, is it coals or gas?
Speaker 2: Coals?
Speaker 1: Coals you've got? How do you heat them up?
Speaker 2: Light the coals?
Speaker 1: There must be like a gas in there?
Speaker 4: Is there no gas? Now? You put fire starters? Like, is that what you do?
Speaker 1: Is there a button to start them? Or you actually light fire?
Speaker 2: The button just spins the rotistory.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you plug it in. Yeah, it's power. You have to plug it into power. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Is it a bitch to clean or the.
Speaker 2: Burns and then you just have to empty that and give that a good clean out every now and then you can use the calls multiple times. It's not a one time thing. It's really good.
Speaker 4: But have you ever done a weather like a.
Speaker 1: The baby cue.
Speaker 4: But they're like, that's gas.
Speaker 1: That's like a.
Speaker 4: Traditional weber in the never want college, every never hold the web, dad.
Speaker 1: I never don't cold cooking.
Speaker 4: It's unreal. So does it burn a little bit? It does a little bit.
Speaker 2: Get a little bit of barbecue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So my barbecue that I've inherited, squirrel, squirrel the barbecue I've inherited with the house I don't.
Speaker 2: But you can replace that. That's a good light. Now it's my house.
Speaker 1: But it's a nice one.
Speaker 4: A bee feeder?
Speaker 2: Is it a be feeder?
Speaker 4: It's not a what is it?
Speaker 1: That's something else? That's a non bad feeder?
Speaker 3: But is it a wolf?
Speaker 1: It's not a wolf.
Speaker 2: It's the most expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 4: Is it a barbecue galore?
Speaker 8: It's brand? Is it?
Speaker 1: I will look it up in the second. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 2: What does the name? Freaking out?
Speaker 4: Bee feed freaks? Fire master?
Speaker 1: It might be a fire master anyway. It's not a bad favor. It's got the gas things right, But then on top of them, it's got like these little not it's like trays of these little stone things to collect the heat like a kitty litter like it, No, the kiddy litters below.
Speaker 4: So it's two trays, Okay, I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I like the flame hitting the food. It's got these like it's like the material used for a pizza stone. Yes, yeah, it's like that, and it's a tray of all those.
Speaker 3: And so I think you're heating whoever invited over.
Speaker 2: We'd have a look and talk to you about it for a swim and a barbecue tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You want to come up? Do you want to come up to me?
Speaker 2: Like twelve degrees? You missed all the hot days, today's thirty seven and tomorrow's twenty twenty three raining? What about the weekends? Bad day of ban rolica stuff eighteen, raining eighteen and raining all weekend at day of being a roller coaster?
Speaker 5: Laurie, I've got a question for you off the air, but I thought may as well ask you here.
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Should I get the time stamped ready?
Speaker 5: No, it's quite safe.
Speaker 7: Actually, I was gonna get my wife a gift Valentine's Day, but the ones that she wants I don't even know.
Speaker 5: Celene Sonnies.
Speaker 2: I probably needed to pre order those, you know, But there's a shop that she really liked.
Speaker 5: So I was just going to get a boucher that she can then attribute towards.
Speaker 4: Not personally, but she doesn't know that. I know that she wants them. I'd rather you get the aversion of the Selene Sonny.
Speaker 5: No, No, I can get the act, just to get no orders version and the Chicken.
Speaker 1: He orders them and he shows her like, hey, they're on the way.
Speaker 4: Because you've run out of time.
Speaker 2: You need to go into the shop and by them. Just want to know who told you she wants them?
Speaker 7: Well, I know that she was looking when we went to Europe. She was looking for him parents for public to buy them. I would say, like, we'll just buy them for some stage or something.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but send me photos when you're there.
Speaker 4: Kendrick Zeline jeans have sold out. Is there a store of Chatty that he.
Speaker 1: Can go and get now?
Speaker 5: There's just one on High Street, Armadale, just like an I we shop. She loves that place. Yeah, yeah, yeah, one one point four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's one. There's one Interack road to How much.
Speaker 1: Do they sit your back?
Speaker 4: God knows that all the money.
Speaker 2: Also, I like it because you're just buying her a present for the sake of it, like.
Speaker 1: Spec savors and get my sunnis.
Speaker 2: Have you not been yet? That was that's been six months. You're a pest. I hope they've given them serious.
Speaker 4: I've still got a voucher. Come in.
Speaker 2: Do you want to go to the point. It's got to the point where sales trips are like, hey, spect savers are calling us saying it's Jason coming to pick up his sung glasses.
Speaker 5: Glasses. Let's go together. We'll get get matching glasses today. Yeah, we'll get matching.
Speaker 2: I booked in for an it tist and I cancel because I had something on the never but I didn't actually get them to make me.
Speaker 4: Prepared with a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Blue glasses, the bullshit blue light glasses.
Speaker 2: I want the glasses where they flipped up, where transition lenses, where they go different color when outside.
Speaker 7: There problems when you goes to my restaurant, no mine outside because you can't see you for like thirty seconds.
Speaker 2: Just yes, what time is our guest iving to this interview? Oh well, let's let's wind this up into the interview.
Speaker 1: Okay. I have a great day, everybody.
Speaker 4: I'll see you happy, say tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Happy that Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: We'll see you there.
Speaker 1: I don't I tell tell them that. When we walked to the specs aps.
Speaker 2: Oh, he walked straight into the glass door, the sliding door.
Speaker 5: Said.
Speaker 3: I should have gone to specs over.
Speaker 4: I should have been rolling. That would have been a great commercial.
Speaker 2: Actually, like an ad.
Speaker 1: Everyone saw.
Speaker 3: A sliding door and people in the shop.
Speaker 4: I don't think they. I had a friend who is the marketing manager for spec Saved. I'm going to send this to him and you're going to feature in the next ad. I nearly wet.
Speaker 3: My parents at the airport are so good.
Speaker 2: It was like a gay.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Sydney.
Speaker 4: It sucked me off the first Sydney welcome to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I remember when I spect savers time, remember when I need to get my eyes.
Speaker 1: Was out there. She was sitting in her car and I went duck down to talk to her. Through the day.
Speaker 8: The window was.
Speaker 2: Only down like a little this much. But he tried to stich his whole head in snow. His teeth. He's the front of his face coming in his teeth on the on the window, like his front to teeth.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 2: I tried so hard to find the Dutch Camra. But I think I already have the car running, so I wouldn't come.
Speaker 5: Shout out to the dead life. Hope, Yeah, I have a good day to day mate, is his birthday?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, just hope he has a good day.
Speaker 4: He needs a good day.
Speaker 1: It's good less acting right in that