Speaker 1: Lucky Lucky, Lucky, lucky dog, Lucky barking dog is a happy dog. Welcome to show, Wan Towns, Lucky Dip. It's Malan Monty Wolf, Wolf Wolf.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, how's it going? Same as it was an hour ago.
Speaker 1: Same as it was an hour, same as it was ten minutes ago, same as it was last week. Hello everyone, Thanks for listening in Lucky little bite sized little nugget for your ears, A little morsel, if you will. I am bringing you something that I've spent a lot of time doing. I have this obsession with secrets.
Speaker 2: At the moment. I just love that concept of remember that guy wrote that was it a book?
Speaker 1: Post secret book? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had it. Yes, there's something so freeing about the thought, but also like a voyeury stick, like, oh my god, what is your deepest uf?
Speaker 1: It's so juice, isn't Because some people have some rippers. I never have a secret, Like nothing happens in my life where do you know what I mean? Like nothing's like really like, oh my god, I cannot tell somebody, like I tell at least one person everything.
Speaker 2: I think everyone has, even if it's a small thing, even from your childhood or whatever, and you've thought, Okay, that's that's me just in my mind, or even if it's a thought or something. Yeah, okay, you have express to someone before, right. Anyway, So I went down this Reddit tunnel because the anonymity gives people license just say everything and listen. Ninety five percent of them are like, there's so much trauma on there. I'm like, exactly there. I've got to still reading this because there's a lot of bad people in the world.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. Mate, you were, hands down at the moment, the busiest person I know. Yet you get into these fucking vortex's which I know you'd be in for hours.
Speaker 2: I did this at two am because I can't stop. It's like, I can't stop. This is my problem in life. I figured it out. I have no moderation, no sense of moderation. Anyways, that's a whole other podcast. Yeah, okay, so some are funny, some are cute. Anyway, let's just start with some little ones. I punched my dad in the balls and quickly hid before he even noticed. Imagine just going and cracking your dad in the balls while he was asleep. You know, it takes a second for them to register the pain. And then wake up and you just hiding and the dad just waking up, Like what the fuck was that? I thought that was good. Another person wrote, I shampooed my pubes.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've got a friend who blow drives his pubes.
Speaker 2: I mean, how long are you letting your pubes.
Speaker 1: Get our bigger? Your pubes to need to dry them off so they don't wet your pants or yeah, to clean them. That's amazing. But also I don't shampoo them. But if like you use hands open and stuff like that, I think you've got to.
Speaker 2: Just wash that area. Shampoo seems like it's excessive.
Speaker 1: I hope it's not oliplex. That's pricey.
Speaker 2: Imagine they condition it too. Every week of treatment in I think about running away from my life almost daily, not because it's bad, but just because I'm bored and think this can't be all there is to it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I have this relatable it's very relatable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think most people will have to do it. If you don't feel like that, sometimes I think you're a liar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that. Sometimes I think at some point, all of the sink is this it?
Speaker 2: Like? Is this what my life is?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Like when you are and.
Speaker 1: It's not a constant thought, but there's fleeting thoughts sometimes like that when things are tough.
Speaker 2: For sure. Yeah, I masturbated numerous times in the church bathroom. I just leave the service and go polish the pewtera like it was nothing. Oh my god, it's like that. That is like the ultimate sort of naughty thing to do other than like have sex. But masturbation is probably worth no lot for worse. Yes, okay, I found this so fascinating. I have a foot fetish. I really want to explain what it's like, because to me, it's not fucking fun at all. Think of a foot with a sock on like seeing a girl with a bikinion. It's nice, but you don't get to see everything with shoes on. They're basically fully clothed. Now when the socks off, it's comparable to seeing a girl naked. That's how arousing it is. Beaches and pools are miserable to be at because I have to hide my you know, and people people who were open toad sandals are my weakness and I get uncomfortable around them because they don't know what they're doing to me. It's also really made fun of because it's seen as weird, but I was born with it. It's a gift and a curse. That being said, and I'm in a relationship. If they are in the mood, they can just take their socks off, so it doesn't take much. And he said, and there's an edit there and he wrote, also, not every foot is attractive. People who have foot fetishes have their type of foot that they like. So just because you have feet doesn't mean someone with a foot fetish will be attracted to you. Isn't that fascinating?
Speaker 1: Fascinating yet because people with fetishes don't go, I'm just gonna get this fetish like it's in them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like it's such a strange thing to be attracted to.
Speaker 1: It's a feat it's such yeah, because feet are crooked to me. But some people would have a hand fetish and that's just hell to you. Don't think of that fetish. Yeah, people would have that if you think about it. People would love certain types of hands as well. It's not just feet. I feel like anything you can think of someone has a fetish for, do you know what I like? There's a lot of people in the world.
Speaker 2: Can fuck anything, I guess seriously, though, Like I never would think that, Oh yeah, foot fetish is like that would be really hard for you because feet are everywhere. Yeah, okay, this is almost it's almost a bit hot to me, right, Okay. I once helped out a female friend's family by taking care of their cat for a week. Every day for a week I would go over there and snoop around their house. I found my friend's diary and proceeded to read the entire thing. I use this information to get her to like me, and she's currently my wife. Oh my god, it's a bit hot.
Speaker 1: It's psycho hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, psycho hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he altered himself to be who she wants in her diary.
Speaker 2: Well, I think he's used it as insight into maybe what she likes, what she wants in a person. And then he's sort of which I guess, you know, like we're talking about a couple of weeks ago. When you're at the start of a relationship, how you sort of might pretend to ye, yes, you know. Okay, how's this one? This is a bit darker, but not too dark. Some are so dark. Okay. When I was thirty three, my father died. My mother had passed a year earlier. A few days after his death, I was in his closet, just looking at stuff, thinking about what to do with everything. I saw an old jacket that I had never seen my father wear. I tried it on, but it was way too small, and that means that it would have been too small for my dad too. I put my hand in the inside pocket and found a roll of twenty dollar bills, six hundred and eighty dollars in total. Then I reached in the other pocket and found a note with a life insurance policy number and a name and phone number. My father told me he didn't have life insurance before he passed, so I wondered if it was an old policy. I called the number and it was the agent that sold him the policy. He told me there were three beneficiaries and it's still valid. It was worth three hundred thousand dollars to be split equally three ways between my brother, me, and Valeria. I have no idea who Valeria is. I took my one hundred thousand dollars, my brother got his one hundred thousand dollars, and I guess Valeria got hers. I liked to think she was a beautiful woman that rocked my dad's world in his final year on Earth. Oh and how horrible is this one? This is the last one. It's like two lines, but it's like, fuck, Okay, I'm not in love with my wife anymore, but can't leave because of the kids. I'm in love with her sister, who is also in an unhappy relationship.
Speaker 1: Shit fuck god, people have such hectic shit, don't they imagine? Oh no, that would happen all the time. Valeria though, Like what's gone on there? Like that's not you can then go, oh yeah, Valeria was after mom pass you got with Valeria even though he's my only the mom past year before, Like, Valeria was definitely a secret.
Speaker 2: Kid, secret kid. I reckon?
Speaker 1: But why was the jacket smaller? And why was there six hundred and whatever dollars in it? I don't know detail and so little information?
Speaker 2: How would you not have said something like you want your kids to if it is dead?
Speaker 1: Now he's dead? Yeah, why did he not? Why did he say I don't have life insurance policy when he did?
Speaker 2: So weird? It's so weird.
Speaker 1: People are weird, and people die with lots of secrets. Yes, I know, Oh so good? All right, thank you for listening. Y'all. We love hearing from your Shantell Online is where you can find us if you can give us a rating or share our podcast with somebody, which I often you guys are writing and go. I shared it with my friend and that is such a huge help because it just spreads our potty out there. We love you. Tune in with Fruit Fruit Loves