Speaker 1: Opinion on Sky News, Ostrudya starts.
Speaker 2: Now, Lord, this.
Speaker 3: Is outside, Good morning, and welcome to Outsiders, the show that is to virtue signaling and woke identity politics on steroids. What artificial intelligence is to bringing about a dose of honesty in political advertising?
Speaker 4: I Kamal Harris, and you're Democrat candidate for president because Joe Biden.
Speaker 5: Finally exposed his smility.
Speaker 2: To be Thanks John.
Speaker 4: I was selected because I am the ultimate diversity hire.
Speaker 5: I'm both a woman and a person of color. So if you've criticize anything I say, you're both sexist and racist.
Speaker 4: I may not know the first thing about running the country, but remember that's a good thing.
Speaker 5: If you're a deep state puppet.
Speaker 4: I had four years under the tutelage of the ultimate deep state puppet, a wonderful mentor Joe Biden. Joe taught me rule number one, carefully hide your total in companies.
Speaker 6: Yes, that fake ad using AI has been going gangbusters on social media.
Speaker 5: I wonder why I.
Speaker 4: Take insignificant things and I discuss them as if they're significant. And I believe that exploring the significance of the insignificant is in itself significant. Talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the.
Speaker 5: Passage of time.
Speaker 4: So when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time. And there is such great significance to the passage of time.
Speaker 7: A little too close to the truth or comfort perhaps.
Speaker 4: Kla And just remember when voting this November, it is important to see what can be unburdened by what has been and by what has been. I mean, Joe Biden, do you think the country went to over the past four years?
Speaker 5: You ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 1: Yes, that cackle.
Speaker 3: We're going to get awfully used to that over the next few months as Kamala Harris races towards the White House, unburdened by any kind of democratic processes whatsoever. There you go, the truth in advertising. Now let's grab the latest Outsiders news. Well, poor old Albot, you've got to feel sorry for him. He's got to reshuffle his cabinet today. But what do you do when you've got a deck.
Speaker 1: Full of your you know, two.
Speaker 3: Of Clover's and the jokers and.
Speaker 1: Not much else there in the deck?
Speaker 7: Is there?
Speaker 1: Rita?
Speaker 3: What are we expecting from this much widely touted and anticipated cabinet reshuffle of in my opinion, a bunch of duds being moved around on the deck of the titan.
Speaker 6: Well, we know about the two ministers who have stepped down, so there's already some conjecture who will replace them. I'm sure James will get into that. But there's also speculation about Ministers Giles and O'Neill the crucial Home Affairs and immigration portfolios. They may be demoted or moved sideways, speculation Murray Watt could be considered Giles's zone placement. I mean that, why would you do that? Why would you replace one man who doesn't believe in both turnbacks, doesn't really believe in secure borders with another man with identical belief system. I mean, these are both from the left of the Labor Party when it comes to this policy position, that both have a very poor track record of being against both turnbacks, being against other measures that have been proven to work. And he just seems to be acknowledging belatedly that he does have a problem in this area. We've had more than five hundred criminals released from immigration detention this year or in the first year of the Albanezy government, and so and some of them have gone on to commit more crimes.
Speaker 7: James, Well, yeah, look, that's right. We have seen a lot of what we've seen another immigration detainee released under the edz NYQ. We've also had this information coming out of the Australian today, which is that five hundred and twenty, at least five hundred and twenty dangerous criminals were released from immigration detention in the first year of the Albanese government. So that's before this Enzennyq decision came down. And it's a multiple higher than was ever released in that same period of time under coalition government. So that blows up the whole line that the government had been running against the coalition for ages. Oh well, you know, look Dunton and his people what he was, you know, us immigration. You know they released this person. Well, you know, it doesn't really add up because labor has of course a culture of releasing these people because they don't believe in immigration detention. I don't care what you say, and what they say fundamentally at heart, you know, they think borders are ick. You know, they don't like holding people in attention. They're like any of that. But just to come back, I just want to come back to that reshuffle for a second here. You know, it's a real I think it really highlights I think the phony, tough nature of the Albanesi government. You know, he comes in and he thinks the wrong things are important. So he comes in thinking I'm going to go as long as I can without having a reshuffle. I'm going to let you know, my cabinet sit and marinate and mediocrity for as long as I can. But we won't have lost a single minister, you know. I mean, you can compare that to John Howard. He lost a number of ministers very early in his government and then went on to be one of our nations possibly operations most successful modern prime minister. But you know, to come back to this here, this idea of elevating Murray Watt, who's served in the agriculture portfolio. You know, when you've got this, when there's so much discontent in the regions with labor, and many people in the regions will have had a lot of reasons to be upset with how agriculture has been handled. Then to put him in charge of this crucial, this crucial home affairs portfolio, I think is badness. But we shall see what.
Speaker 6: About McCarthy and McAllister being elevated. That's again two more women. So Albot can have.
Speaker 3: You Well, I just said it's lucky read that the Labour Party can't.
Speaker 1: It's lucky that the Labor Party do not believe in merit You don't need meerror.
Speaker 3: Based systems, because that's clear from the mob that they're putting up to replace the mob that are already there.
Speaker 7: Where's the success stories?
Speaker 1: Where are the success stories?
Speaker 7: It has is generally regarded having formed in the Assistant Indigenous Affairs Rule much better than Linda Bird.
Speaker 1: It couldn't have been worse.
Speaker 6: It couldn't have been worse. So she did not exactly cover herself in glory during the voice debate that infamous clips where she had I think only sixty seconds to make a closing point and.
Speaker 2: She went on.
Speaker 1: And there was a mess.
Speaker 6: You talk about the lack of meritocracy. The fact that Chris Bowen is under no pressure tells you everything you need to know about this ministry, because he has been absolutely hopeless in his crucial portfolios of energy and climate change. The fact that you put those two together in itself is interesting, But how is he not under pressure?
Speaker 1: We've got energy energy girls story through the.
Speaker 6: Roof, We've got billions of public money being devoted to questionable ventures, and he seems to be just skating through.
Speaker 3: Well, we keep it very quiet, Reto. We don't want to broadcast the fact to the world that Chris Bowen is the Liberal Party's secret weapon. We're there within the Labor Kevin, don't tell anyone because Chris is doing such a good job of destroying the credibility of this government, as we shall be talking about to Gerard Rennick shortly. We've got Alexandrick as well. Lot's coming up on the show today. But of course it is the new South Wales Labor Party conference this weekend, how exciting, and the Labor Party are tearing themselves apart. As Jane and Rita were just saying, they have no core beliefs out of than antipathy in my opinion, towards Israel, and that is reflected in the fact that at the conference they've been running around like headless Chucks James trying to decide what their policy.
Speaker 1: How anti Israel can they be.
Speaker 3: They've got demonstrators outside, they've got people within. They released this ridiculous statement James in Cohort cohots with New Zealand and Canada urging restraint on the part of Israel, urging restraint in reacting to Hesbola, and Albanezy releases this statement only twenty four hours before Hesbola launched a missile attack, killing ten eleven people, including kids.
Speaker 6: In the world could not be more the timing.
Speaker 7: The timing was hilarious road in Rita because I tell you what, it was so funny at four fifty nine PM on Friday, so literally one bitute before midnight. They really one of these they trouble one out now in Canada, timed with Canada and New Zealand, but it fell to an awful lot of people like this was a very cynical move to try and you know, get some creatings back with these protesters. You know, these basically these overgrown theater kids have gone out and decided to go dress up, you know, and protest at the Labor conference. But this is part of a much broader sort of thing too. Let's put this in the context too of what these sort of semi de facto president Vice President Kamala Harris did earlier in the week too, when she basically gave a very similar statement. Now, if you dive down into the wording of the statement, you know, oh, there is a perfunctory throat clearing. Oh yes, yes, of course Hama's bad. But then all of the onus, all of the owners for everything goes where to Israel. Israel must stop, Israel must this, Israel must that. And of course we don't want his blaw. We don't want Tomash, No, we don't. But you know, it's all on Israel. And this is this is the sort of the lack of the moral compass that we have here with all of these governments here on the left. They are fundamentally have a problem with Israel because Israel represents the West in the Middle East. They can't have that because Israel upsets the Green left within their own coalitions, and also of course because their own Islamic constituents are very very upsetibent situation too, So they have no choices. They keep selling at Israel. Every time you vote for one of these central left governments, they will go further and further left against Israel.
Speaker 3: Well, let's have a look quickly read, let's just have a look at these protests outside and then we'll get to Read's point.
Speaker 8: Have a look here, ah yes ah, and is of course on Israel, and that has led through to through the libel Dad Andrews, the far left former Premiery Victoria that plunge that state into debt and ruin.
Speaker 6: He's now considered far right when it comes to this issue because he's sensibly saying, I can't see, hey, we can have right now to state solution because you can't. The Palestinian people have told you who they want in power. They want her mask. So when you go down this road of Palestinian statehood, are you going to give the Palestinian people a free vote? Because it appears if you do get her, you're going to have her mask as you have had in Gaza, and we've seen what that resulted in. And this is the terrifying thing. They're completely disregarding reality. They're completely disregarding the polling that's come out of since October seven showing more than seventy percent of Palestinians support her Master's October seven attacks. They don't think they did anything wrong. That is a problem. How is Israel supposed to coexist with people who want to not just decimate wipe them off? The face of the extree from river to the sea.
Speaker 7: Well exactly, And I mean I think that, you know, there's a bit of a historical analog here because we go back eighty years, you know, to Nazi Germany. You know, Nazis supported Hitler until the end, and many of the German people did. And it took the defeat, the comprehensive defeat of the Nazi regime and then the denotification of German society to get rid of that. And now you have a peaceful Germany, and you know you need you will need to do the same sort of thing. You can actually defeat an ideology by force, but it takes a lot of it. You've got to have, you know, the courage to do it.
Speaker 3: Well, let's have a look at Albo at the conference yesterday what he had to say on this topic.
Speaker 9: We choose progress over protest, We choose delivery and action over empty words. And our members choose to help vulnerable people inside electorate offices, not intimidate them outside.
Speaker 1: Well I'm not sure what he was getting out there, but.
Speaker 7: No, sorry, I gotta call that out. I gotta call that this is a guy who basically sits October seventh until about a week or so ago closed his electorate office. No one could go into the Grabler electorate office to do any sort of business at all with their local member because of protests. And now he say, oh, you know, we do well work for the people in the electorate offices.
Speaker 6: Come on, where was your writ it down to the local because he is your local membery, my local member just walk down just for a couple of coffee.
Speaker 7: Well, I actually have been meeting to write for my official picture of a portrait of King Charles the Third now, which is my right as a constituent.
Speaker 3: So now an interesting uh development in Victoria here where a member of the bar there the Victoria Bar basically came out and said on Twitter that he's fed up with acknowledgments of country. Now, this is something I would certainly agree with, unfed up with acknowledgments and welcomes of country. I think they have a place on special occasions which are relevant to the history of Indigenous Australia, but I don't think they.
Speaker 1: Should be ubiquitous.
Speaker 3: RITA, what does this character Gavin Silbert's case come out and said, well, he.
Speaker 6: Was responding to a Bar council member Lana Kolaris, who talked about she's sort of sick of this empty virtue signaling. She thinks everyone should be acknowledged, and he agreed with her, and he said he's also sick of the virtue signaling, and that is apparently racist. Of course, if you actually think that people should acknowledge it every bit about think about these empty words that are uttered now at the start of every meeting, every time at Quantus plane lands, every time you start an event. If you actually question the merit of that, whether it actually brings people together, whether it actually honors anybody, or whether it is divisive and racially based and makes people feel like interlopers in their own country, I.
Speaker 1: Think it does. It's absolutely I don't.
Speaker 6: Need to be welcome to my own country. I have said this many times. I think for many migrants it is a PC way of saying, go back to where you came from.
Speaker 1: James.
Speaker 3: I would like to see the coalition, you know, do what they did with the Voice, come out and say let's stop dividing the country by race. The Coalition should be saying, if we get into government, we are going to have welcomes to country and acknowledgments to country only on very specific prescribed occasions. They will not be ubiquitous and they will be canceled throughout government departments added than on the.
Speaker 1: Very rarest and special occasions. What do you think of that plan?
Speaker 7: Well, look, I think that this go again someone's pro speaking for an awful lot of people out there, because you know when you talk to people in the corporate sector in places where they have to listen to these things, not just the government functions, but you know, like at the start of classes. I've heard at universities, at the start of meetings in corporate Australia like it's some sort of you know, Cara, It's like it's an indication, like it's a little blessing. People see through that. But I think also it goes to a bigger problem that we have. And I say this as a migrant myself, you know, I can't hear from overseas has tested millions of Australians and this is part of the problem that the country has more broadly in that we are uncomfortable. The government is certainly uncomfortable with the idea of creating a national identity. So for migrants they come and they say, oh, well, hang on how great is this country that they don't actually think that they're legitimate. Well, it encourages people to of course sit in their own communes and their own sort of communities and so on without actually buying into the full national program. And this has a lot of implications. We've seen it here recently with communities that pull against the government when it comes to Israel. We've seen it with other communities which voted against Scott Morrison because of his toughness on China. You know, instead of drawing people together and saying, hey, wherever you come from, whatever your issues, whatever you care about, we're all Australian and we're all in it together. And we had the Multicultural Framework Review released a few days ago, and again very little about creating an Australian identity, all about supporting people in their communities. This is a recipe for a Balkanized Australia. And I think that getting rid of these sorts of deface statements throughout the culture is one way.
Speaker 6: You only have to look at the UK and other parts of Europe to see where this leads. And it doesn't lead to a pretty place. It doesn't lead togetherness and unity and harmony. It leads to that polarization that can be really quite.
Speaker 7: Hostile and ugly.
Speaker 6: All this and we don't want that. We actually should be celebrating and promoting, indeed insisting on assimilation. If you come to Australia, you must embrace Australian values. There's some core values that are non negotiable. Are equality.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: You can't have people who are considered superior or more special in some way because of ethnicity, because of anything that is not down to your own personal character and achievements. And I think we're dangerously going down that road. The Voice Result told us unequivocally where Australians stand, but it seems to have been ignored by the Albanezy government. It seems to be ignored by the corporates and the elites. They've just kept going down that same device and.
Speaker 3: It's being ignored by the coalition. They need to rekindle that fire in time for the election, because enough Australians are fed up of this stuff they have.
Speaker 1: The Coalition needs.
Speaker 3: To come out bravely with a policy saying we will be abolishing acknowledgments and welcomes to country other than on rarest occasions, on prescribed occasions, and the same with the.
Speaker 1: Aboriginal flag and other flags.
Speaker 3: There should be the one Australian flag that takes pride and say that everything, and then on special occasions for other reasons you can introduce these other elements. The Coalition needs to do this if they want to win the election, James. They're creeping ahead in the opinion polls, but they need to take the bull by the horns on this issue.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in fact, there was a fascinating pull from Redbridge this morning, this traffic Redbridge, the News News Corps, tabloids. Yes, Redbridge. Yeah, and it's got the Coalation of fifty one and a half percent on the two party preferred And I think the big thing that's if you dive into the numbers of this which I have, is cost of living. It's all cost of living. And the great point that the Coalers can make is that while the Labor government is pushing all of these divisive things, they are not every time that they're worried about, you know, welcome to the country and pushing this sort of agenda, is what time that they are not spending on cutting the cost of living, which in fact they are actively inflating by so many of their policies, not just in energy, but in building and in construction, and in labor and in ir and in all of these sorts of curios. Yes, the only place, the only places in the economy that are employing new people that are hiring are related to the government, and most of those reader are involved with the ndis in one way or the other. Productivity is in the toilet. And until we fix that problem, then we are never going to get on top of inflation.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, We've got.
Speaker 6: We've got figures coming out this week, and there is anticipation that we could have if those figures don't go the way that they hope, another rate rise. I mean, we were expecting three or four rate drops this year, so to have if there is an increase, I think is going to be so demoralizing for everybody, not just those who are paying off a mortgage and businesses, but it's going to bleed through everywhere. People are really hurting. But can we have some frivolity because I want to talk about the opening.
Speaker 5: Exactly waiting.
Speaker 3: Well, if you've been on social media and seeing these extraordinary images from the Paris opening, we're not allowed to show them because of licensing things, broadcasting licensing. But you had this kind of gay queer culture thing which was a spoof of The Last Supper with some overweight, shall we say, alternative lifestyle individuals. You had attacking Christianity with a pale rider again the Last Supper rita off you go.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean parts of this were borderline demonic. Some of the are imagery, but just how lame and pitifully woke woke it was, but not in a way where you could admire the artistry and say, okay, never mind that it's as a drag queen. At least it's a drag queen that can dance really well and sing really well. No, it was just lame, It was tacky, It was ugly in parts. And this is the best we've got. This is what showcases Paris the height of culture. This is the crap that they're bleeding. And you know what, it's a good thing. We can't show you some of the images that we're talking about, not what you're saying on screen, because some of these dragqua one of them had their testicles exposed. I mean on this splat is really something and you know that a family sitting down to watch the opening ceremonies, would like.
Speaker 7: To say, and I'll just say that, you know, I don't buy that that was an accident because just as a man, you know, you know, But I mean, like, the thing is this, this soul Olympics here. It's amazing to me, guys, because for me, I've always thought the point of having an Olympics was you say, hey, world, look at our wonderful city. Look how rat it is. Don't you want to come here? Well, I mean that's really not been the case with Paris, and I'm afraid to hear that. What they've done this is, you know what happens when a culture, particularly European culture, runs out of gas completely, They break through the path. They drag it in glitter, They put it up and called it edgy and new. They would never make fun of certain other religions. Let's just say that for one thing. But number two, it's also it's so uncreative. They've taken drag and camp, which is supposed to be this very sort of inside joke sort of art form, and turned it into the most middle browsing.
Speaker 1: But it's worse than that.
Speaker 3: Chains because the Olympics, the ideal of the Olympics is human perfection, skills, individual you know, the the athletes that work for years and years to be the very best. You know, there's a philosophy there, but the idea of drag queens in this queer culture. We also saw it with Kamala Harris's big launch with as little kids.
Speaker 1: This is the problem.
Speaker 3: They can do have your queer culture, go your LGB off, you go do it.
Speaker 1: But when you start involving kids, which they.
Speaker 3: Did with the at the Olympics, there, I'm sorry, it's not acceptable.
Speaker 7: But if it's about if it's about the height of culture, it's about you know, really, you know, reaching the heights. Where is the forward looking, where's the you know, the brilliance. This is, as I say, this is just drag through the path to tear it down.
Speaker 3: This is the real places left wing cancer culture.
Speaker 6: If you want to be bold and show how radical and strong you are and really celebrate some of that French boldness, why not have a little tribute I don't know, for maybe thirty seconds to Charlie hebdo to go with everybody that just the easy targets. No, there was none of that.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't det We're going to take a short break. After the break, Rita's reality check. Plus you've got Alex Antik Lot's happening here on Outsiders in a tick.
Speaker 1: Welcome back.
Speaker 6: You're watching Outsiders with your hosts Rowan Jan James Morrow, and I'm Rita Panahy And shortly we'll be speaking with Senator Alex Antik about the Albanizi government minister or reshuffle and the TDS that's afflicting the federal government and talking about TDS Trump arrangement syndrome. The media, both here in Australia and in the US not only have a severe case, but it appears incurable. They will straight out lie, gaslight and push Democrat propaganda they know to be untrue. This week, after the quiet coup that saw fourteen million votes in validated, the democratic process disregarded and Kamala Harris installed as the new presidential candidate, the Democrats were key to distance the Veep from her role as the borders are given that is one of the biggest failures of the current administration and a major issue in the upcoming election, and to their eternal shame, the bulk of the media dutifully repeated a Democrat talking point, well not Fox News, as Peter. Do you see he still has a little thing called integrity.
Speaker 10: Dorets little are being handed this card with talking points about the vice president and the border.
Speaker 2: Do you know who's handing this out?
Speaker 5: I have no idea. You probably should ask her campaign.
Speaker 11: So the first one says Vice President Harris was never appointed, borders are There's never been such a position, It doesn't exist.
Speaker 5: Why are democrats so sensitive?
Speaker 6: Karig Jean Pierre, They said, she has no idea. Who handed out that little card? Attempted to rewrite history? She suggested, asking Harris's campaign Kareem being deliberately clueless is on brand. As for the majority of the media, from CNN to ABC to MISNBC to CBS, they were all ready to in unison repeat that lie. Have a look at the following minute of how they reported Kamala's appointment as the borders are at the time and what they claimed this.
Speaker 3: Week quote unquote, borders are Vice president.
Speaker 1: Harris was not borders are a.
Speaker 12: Time vice president and borders are Tamala Harris facing some.
Speaker 3: Backlash what he said about Harris and immigration was not true.
Speaker 1: She was never appointed. Borders are and this.
Speaker 13: Will be her first visit to the US Mexico Border regents. And she was appointed as the borders are by President Biden.
Speaker 1: People gonna have to counter the misinformation.
Speaker 5: You already hear folks talking about the borders are.
Speaker 1: She wasn't the borders are.
Speaker 14: President Biden tapped Kamala Harris, Vice President Kamala Harris to be.
Speaker 1: The borders are now. She wasn't the borders are. That's what Republicans labeled her.
Speaker 4: They were very critical of Kamala Harris, especially in her role as borders are now.
Speaker 6: What she's up against. His folks line about her border record, calling her a borders.
Speaker 15: Are Kamala Harris who was appointed as the borders are.
Speaker 1: The Biden team didn't declare her the borders are. They wanted her to work on kind of.
Speaker 5: The root causes of immigration. There has been so much criticism against Kamala Harris.
Speaker 16: You know she was the borders are.
Speaker 15: Calling her sort of the borders are, which wasn't necessarily the case.
Speaker 17: So the border if they weren't planning to address it in a major way, do not make her your borders are.
Speaker 6: Well or wellie it. And that's just a small sample of the rewriting of history we've seen this week, and the so called fact checkers aka leftist activist masquerading as impartial truth seekers, well they got into the act too. Politi fact and USA today ran fact checks claiming that Kamal it was never the borders are it was all some sort of right wing conspiracy. I guess this dude must have been on the plot. Is President Joe Biden announcing that his Vice President Harris would be leading efforts to stem the flood of illegal immigration at the southern border.
Speaker 18: I've asked her the VP today because she's not qualified first to do it, to lead our efforts with Mexico and the Northern Triangle and the countries that help. We're going to need help in stemming the movement of so many folks, stemming the migration to our sortn border.
Speaker 6: And even the media was at one point putting some pressure on Kamala Harris to visit the border to do something about the record numbers of immigrants crossing that southern border illegally more than two million a year under the Bider administration.
Speaker 5: We've been to the border.
Speaker 19: So this whole, this whole, this whole thing about the border.
Speaker 5: We've been to the border. We've been to the border. You have been to the border, and I haven't been to Europe.
Speaker 4: And I mean, I don't I don't understand the point that you're making.
Speaker 6: She doesn't understand the point. And here is Kamala being asked about finally visiting the border as the person in charge of the response.
Speaker 2: The charge of the BOT.
Speaker 5: So the important aspect of this visit.
Speaker 4: Is leading this visit after the work that we did in Guatemala and Mexico, because as I long said, I said back in March, I was going to come to the border.
Speaker 3: So this is not a new plan.
Speaker 5: But the reality of it is.
Speaker 6: That we have to deal with causes and we have to deal with the effects. But she didn't deal with the causes all the effects. Under her watch, the Biden administration broke records for the numbers crossing illegally. But even during the height of the ongoing crisis, Kamala was claiming the border was secure and whatever problem has existed, well, there were Trump's fault.
Speaker 5: The first request we met pass.
Speaker 19: A bill to create a pathway to citisenship. The border is secure, but we also have a broken immigration system in particular over the last four years before we came in, and it needs to be fixed.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have two million people cross this border for the first time ever.
Speaker 6: You're confident this border secure.
Speaker 1: We have.
Speaker 5: A secure border.
Speaker 6: They don't have a secure border. And now the media claims was never the borders are a title she has for some time tried to disown, obviously because of her failure to do anything constructive to solve that substantial issue. And it's not just the border. The media this week also engage in Awellian lives to claim she never raised bail money for BLM writers. Not only did she do that, The tweet she posted encouraging donations is still up and the link to that fund is still active. You can still donate. It features Commalda's image and invites donations to the Minnesota Freedom Fund, which, by the way, freek thugs taking part in those BLM rides, some of whom went on to commit even more heinous crimes, including murder. Look, we all want to imagine what can be unburdened by what has been, but that does not mean you can simply wipe out facts, figures, and inconvenient truths and rewrite history. Well not unless you're a Democrat presidential candidate.
Speaker 3: That's fantastic, Riet, good grief, We've got months of this ahead, Kamara Harris or Rita is going to be very very busy, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Let's bring in a great friend of this show, Liberal Senator Alex Antik, Senator there for South Australia. Alex, great to see you, as always want to quiz you about what you're expecting from the reshuffle. That poor old Albo's reshuffling the worst hand anyone's ever held.
Speaker 1: But anyway, but also during we are seeing.
Speaker 3: Since Kamala Harris, but also beforehand, a lot of conservative commentators, politicians, media people and others. They seem to be stuck with this Trump derangement syndrome. Even as Trump survives assassination attempts and as endorsed as the candidate, we still see members of the so called conservative media calling Trump loathsome one suggesting yesterday that you know, Kamala wasn't quite as bad as Trump or something like that.
Speaker 1: What do you make of this?
Speaker 3: Why do conservatives seem to struggle or a certain type of conservative struggle seen reader has corrected me, a certain type of conservative think your reader struggle to accept the benefits of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Tell us about it.
Speaker 17: Well, I mean it's a great point, and I know I've been reading about this for five or six years, the whole Trump phenomenon, the Nigel Farrage, Brexit phenomenon, and the pejorative use of the term populism, you know. I mean I was always struck by the last Nigel Ffrage that when he spoke to Parliament. We spoke to a group in Parliament about why it was that populism was considered to be this evil, and he said, I don't know, it's you know, politics surely is about representing people, and so I mean, I've found it quite puzzling as to why it is that the establishment conservatives have been so up in arms about someone who you know, ultimately is fighting for his tribe, is reject acting globalism in a sense where it's stealing jobs from the United States people. I mean, really, populism in that sense is nationalism in one sense, it's representing your tribe and doing it to the exclusion of those who seek to try to do the wrong thing by your people. I mean, politics is sort of I think descended into this swamp of let's try and say what we like until we get into power, then try and do sort of what our side says, and then kind of, you know.
Speaker 1: We'll sort of work it out in between. I don't like that.
Speaker 17: I mean, from from my point of view, I want someone that tells me how it's going to be, who says what they does and do what they say when they get there. And to me, that strikes me as being what popularism is. I think there's almost a sort of a form of elitism in conservative ranks about what the likes of Trump, Farage and others. I mean, you know, Harvey and Malay in Argentina, and you know, if it's a product of grievance, then isn't there something to be said about the current state of politics. I mean, don't we need more people the world? The West will be a better place for we get Donald Trump and the White House and Peter Dutton and in the.
Speaker 1: LA a hundred percent James Well.
Speaker 7: Ada's one of the things that I've struck by here is the way that everybody has says, oh, Trump's not transparent, Oh Trump will be a dictator, and so on. Trump will be anti democratic. We've had in the last few hours, further reports come out about what exactly happened in the lead up to Joe Biden stepping back from the presidential race, including that, apparently, according to investigative reporter Seymour Hirsch, that Barack Obama called the President Joe Biden and said Kamala Harris was ready to invoke the twenty fifth Amendment on him if he did not step down. Now we have had no curiosity from the media, which six weeks ago told us that Joe Biden was fine, three weeks ago, started to ask questions and now tells us that Kamala Harris is the bee's knees and absolutely fantastic. Everyone should get behind her. What do you make of the wilful blindness that people have about this really untransparent and undemocratic behavior of the left.
Speaker 17: Well, the first thing I'd say is it's as predictable as it is. The night following day, I'm in fact reader and I spoke about it during the week on her show about how within days we would see Carmella being the darling of the left and the darling of the media, And of course that's exactly what's happened. You know, we've sent a complete quantum shift in her appearance. And so look, I think this is intriguing in the sense that what it's done is actually thrown fourteen million votes of Democrat primary voters out the window. And it's extraordinary. I mean, we've had Joe go right up to the why. Everybody in the White House would have known there was a problem many many months, if not years, prior to getting to this point. And yet they're pointing a finger at Donald Trump for being a threat to democracy, even though We've got the benefit of four years of Donald Trump's presidency in the White House to prove that actually that's nonsense. So, I mean, I think we're going to see this now shift into action. The media will be wilfully blind to some of the flaws and problems of Carmela Harris, and we see it across all the boards. By the way, when January see happened in the United States, we knew everything about every single person. They were investigating, their mother, their cat, anyone that walk in a columbit of radius of the capital. And that day we don't know anything about the bloke that shot at Donald Trump. There's there's no news about him at all. And in fact that whole incident has just been swept under the rug. I mean, it's it's you know, it's a fallacy, it's a joke.
Speaker 6: It is absolutely And that's why I trust in the FBI and in those bodies is at record loads in the US because we know they've got into his devices, they would have some idea about his ideology, his background. There's been nothing shared, nothing's leaked, nothing.
Speaker 1: Except he was a republic.
Speaker 6: Republic yeah, Pennsylvania state, where you know that means absolutely nothing. But on populism, why is it when you've got something like Brexit in the UK, or Harvere Milai and Argentine now Georgia Maloney in Italy or Trump in the US, that's populism and it's bad. But when it's an Obama phenomenon, that's not populism. That is just unity and wonderfulness. Why is any sort of center right and populism is just democracy? It's a majority rule, isn't it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Well, in fact, populism now is far right. I assume everything, so I assume they are the same thing. Look, I mean, once again we're suffering from the same question. Answer, Really, isn't it? This is all what the media want it to be. And you know you're absolutely right. I mean, one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist, isn't it.
Speaker 1: So you know it is.
Speaker 17: I look that the message here is, with the exception of outsiders, because the show tells the truth, we have to be very skeptical of what we read in the media. I think that is the bottom line. Put your critical thinking hats on, people now.
Speaker 3: Just have a listen to Donald Trump speaking the other day about what you mentioned the four years. He's got the track record, but what's he offering from day one of a Trump presidency?
Speaker 1: Have a less them On day one.
Speaker 11: I will sign a new executive order to cut federal funding for any school pushing critical race theory, transgender insanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political contest onto the lives of our children.
Speaker 1: Thank you, true, Save our kids is right.
Speaker 7: Save our kids is.
Speaker 1: Right, and I you're right, Thank you.
Speaker 11: And I will not give one penny to any school that has a vaccine mandate or a mask commander.
Speaker 2: Not a penny.
Speaker 11: And I will keep men out of women's sports, if that's okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex, it is so simple. Why is that so hard?
Speaker 3: Why I know you're you know, you're a member of the party and you can. Why am I not hearing very similar words from Peter Dotton and the senior Libs about they will do. Why is it so hard for Australian Conservatives to confront the culture was head on, tackle them head on, because that's what Australian parents want to hear.
Speaker 17: Yeah, look, they certainly do it on this subject of education. My view is, and I know this view is shared widely in amongst our ranks. Education actually is one of the key battlegrounds in this next period. And I think there are a load of mums. I talk to mums all the time, specifically mums, and the mums, by the way, are the ones who are getting politically active in this state about their concerns about that very issue. That message is starting to pervade through and the issue of education not in doctrination is a.
Speaker 1: Massive one for the next election. It's an election winning strategy.
Speaker 17: In fact, one thing I will say is I was really pleased to see some of the comments reported today that Peddutton made to the Victorian State Council about tackling this issue head on. I think I'm very hopeful we're going to see something about this in the lead up to the election, because ultimately, the purse strings sit with the Commonwealth on this issue, and the national curriculum sits with the Commonwealth on this issue. And this is an issue that we need to be tackling because kids are going to school, they're learning how to be social justice warriors and by the time we get to year nine, they some of them can barely count or read. This is an issue that Australians are not talking about. Open leaders is like the voice, it's the sleeper issuans and culture war issue, and I think increasingly conservative politics in this country needs to throw off the shackles of seeing like populism. The term culture wars as being a pejorative politics is downstream from culture.
Speaker 6: Absolutely, and Alex I would argue, and I get the emails and messages every week from people who say I'm a labor voter, I'm not conservative, but the stuff happening in schools troubles me. My kid was obliged to do an acknowledgment of country before they gave a speech in primary school, or they've come home with information about pronouns and being given or sort of information that is not relevant to them and should not be in the curriculum. So why can't the conservatives of this country recognize the opportunity presented, particularly amongst migrant communities who are socially conservative, as well as your old school labor voters who really do feel abandoned when it comes to these issues by labor and the greats, and recognize that opportunity message.
Speaker 1: Is getting it. Yeah, look, I think it is.
Speaker 17: I think it is an entirely important opportunity, and I think that message is getting through. Of course, one of the difficulties arises with the view that this is controlled through state and federal means, but ultimately the funding starts with the Commonwealth government. The national curriculum is controlled by the Commonwealth government. So this is a Commonwealth issue and it is an election winning issue. I absolutely agree with you, And look, I'm really hopeful this will be something we'll tackle head on leading into the next election.
Speaker 3: Well, what I'm suggesting, Alex is you print out those words of Donald Trump and sneak them into the next Liberal party room meeting. Just tuck them there under Peter Dutton's thing, under his notes there, and just so our Pete, can you just read this out please.
Speaker 1: And you will win the next election.
Speaker 3: Slam Duncans down, ALEXANDERK always great to chat to you here on Outsiders. After the break, we'll be speaking to another great senator from Queensland, Gerard Rennick, Liberal National Senator, on his fight.
Speaker 1: With Chris Owen. Yes, one of our favorites here on Outside is in a tick.
Speaker 3: You're watching Outsiders, and thank you so much for watching us every Sunday morning. We certainly do appreciate it, and thank you so much for, as you so often do, making us the number one show on all of Sky News Australia.
Speaker 1: We certainly appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Joining us now is Liberal National Party Senator Gerard Rennack, who has had a very interesting couple of weeks. Gerard, you've had a little bit of a feud going on here with Chris Bowen. Sorry, let's start off by showing where this started, which was Chris Bowen, the Climate Change and Energy Minister for Albo's Labor Party, the man who promised to get our energy bills down by two hundred and seventy five dollars but has in fact driven them up.
Speaker 1: So interesting character.
Speaker 3: He made comments disparaging of you at a National Press club a week before last.
Speaker 1: Let's have a listen.
Speaker 16: If your pro renewables you're accused of being a traitor because some somehow caught up in a conspiracy about China, or you're accused of participating in the climate hoax, which is somehow a conspiracy by scientist to keep getting funding. I've got to say that's also perpetrated by some members of Parliament, Senator Rennix. Twitter feed is a cacophony of conspiracy theories and attacks on people's motives, including our intelligence agencies, our health bureaucrats, our climate bureaucrats, the Bureau of Meteorology. And it's not okay, someone's got to call it out.
Speaker 1: I'm calling it out.
Speaker 7: So there you go. So Chris bo.
Speaker 3: Bureau, I know, fearful crab Jerard, you're doing your job and question the Burau has now you responded to mister Bowen there with a letter challenging him to a debate. We would happily have this debate right here on the show anytime, Chris Bowen, you come on here with Gerard and away we go. But apparently this isn't going to happen New year, So tell us.
Speaker 1: Now where you are at.
Speaker 3: Has Chris Bowen accepted the offer of a debate with you, Gerard.
Speaker 20: Good Morning, Rowan and reader and James unfortunately not. He wrote back and basically called anyone who holds views similar to ours as cookers and conspiracy theorists, which I felt was very insulting and quite frankly the idea that if you support renewables is not in Australia's interest. So I think that's a perfectly acceptable view given at most renewables are imported from overseats, and it doesn't make any sense to being reporting importing solar panels and wind farms when we've got homegrownd coal and uranium reserves here some of the best coalon uranium reserves in the world, I might add, so, And unfortunately, the unfortunate thing about this is this typical abuse and censorship and gas lighting of people who have a different view to the people in the establishment. It's costing Australians tens of billions of dollars in taxpayers money, whether it's through higher energy bills or through billions of dollars wasted on subsidies for renewables.
Speaker 7: James said, I wanted to talk about another way, that there seems to be this real upward pressure on the cost of living, and that's going to be these irlags which are coming through. And we've heard new reports about the way the new laws are going to smash family businesses, particularly by letting unionists into family businesses, destroying trust within small businesses and creating basically a situation where big businesses can absorb the cost of regulation and the union activities, whereas small businesses can tell us about that. And are you concerned that we are returning to some of the old days pre reform, when basically big governments, big unions, and big government all carved up the pie together.
Speaker 20: We're not returning to the old days. Those days never left as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 1: And this is just another march.
Speaker 20: From the left into small business. And what will happen here If it's not the regulation that will strangle small business, it's the intimidation small business. You just won't we employing anyone. Actually, the article you sent me yesterday to read up on it, I actually sent that to one of my best mates who runs a small business down on the Gold Coast, because I knew the impact it would have on him. He has a small number of employees, but he's got the guts. He gets up at four o'clock every morning, and it will have a severe impact on him. And I know this guy, like a lot of people who run small businesses, they epitomize everything that's great about this country, and they don't like the government telling them what to do, and they don't like other people telling them what to do. And I know that he's not going to like having unions come into his business and tell him what he can and can't do. And as he should, because he's out there putting his nose to the grindstone every day. And it's up to us to make sure that we don't let the unions destroy small business in this country.
Speaker 6: Well small business, big business. It's all being hurt with energy costs. And yet we've got Chris Bowen seems to be pretty occupied with you. We talked about the debate he won't have with you. He won't debate you, but he is on social media on x tweeting like some sort of a first year art student, faiming you with all sorts of.
Speaker 1: Slurs You've got in his head there?
Speaker 5: How do you deal with that?
Speaker 6: Have you considered. I don't know, legal action is not exactly under parliamentary privilege.
Speaker 5: When he's.
Speaker 6: Calling you just terrible things, is suggesting you're a cooker, and we know what that means. Is not complementary in anyway.
Speaker 20: Oh look, Greater, that stuff doesn't marry me. That's part of the life on social media. And if anything, he's the loser out of this, and it demonstrates that the level of censorship and gas lighting goes right through to the top of the Labor Party. And yet again, and I'll call out to him today or any other minister or member of the Labor Party or the Greens that wants to debate issues around climate change, around the performance of our bureaucrats. I'm happy and I know many of my colleagues would be happy to debate you at any time, any place, because these issues are too important and they shouldn't be pushed under the carpet so that guys can get away with spreading your lives.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Gerhed, you've got a really good point there that Labor just refused to debate these things. They push you ahead with these mad policies, particularly on climate change, but in many other areas without having the proper debate without listening to those alternative opinions, and the average Australian suffers. But the great news is you're there fighting. So let's give your Twitter, your ex handle a plug. If you want to hear what is upsetting Chris Bow and so much, please follow at Senator Rennick there on Twitter and x and you'll actually hear common sense arguments about the things that this government are doing so wrong in this country. Gerard Rennick. Great is always to have you here on Outsiders and keep up.
Speaker 1: The great fight.
Speaker 3: And we await Chris bow and your acceptance to come here on Outsiders with Gerard and debate any aspect of climate change or energy, your portfolios, whatsoever. Anyway, now I want to play you a little bit of JD. Vance talking earlier about Kamala Harris.
Speaker 15: She co sponsored the Green News scam, and she supports every insane environmental policy that's going to drive American workers out of business, drive the price of gasoline through the roof, and drive Americans further into poverty.
Speaker 7: James, Well, this is some good straight talking from JD. Fancier about Kamala Harris, because the point about Kamla Harris I think cannot be made enough is we don't know what she stands for for every position she's taken off. So what I'm talking a little bit later in the next read it very quickly.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, she had the most left wing or liberal, as they say in America voting record in the Senate. We know what she stands for. I know they're presenting her as this moderate central.
Speaker 3: I'm going to kick you there, but I promise we will return to this conversation after.
Speaker 1: The break in a tick.
Speaker 3: Hello, you're watching Outsiders with sultry Rita Panahee, with jovial James Morrow.
Speaker 1: And myself rambunctious Rwandane.
Speaker 3: Now it can't be easy being Benjamin natan Yahoo. This week he spoke at a joint session of the US Congress, the fourth time in his career, something no other leader has done. Last time Nettiya, who spoke to Congress in twenty fifteen, he went out of his way to praise President Barack Obama, although of course the antipathy between the two of them was well known, and indeed, with Obama's and now Biden's insane policy of releasing billions of dollars to the mad Mullers of Iran.
Speaker 1: That cannot have been easy for him.
Speaker 13: The remarkable alliance between Israel and the United States has always been above politics. It must always remain above politics.
Speaker 1: No matter on which side of the isle you sit.
Speaker 3: Nettaya, who went on to say they are back in twenty fifteen, you stand with Israel.
Speaker 1: But is that true?
Speaker 3: In my opinion, President Barack Obama did huge damage to Israel and the Middle East with his appeasement of Iran, and then Joe Biden made things a million times worse with his cowardly withdrawal from Afghanistan and his bungled moral equivalents in the aftermath of the horrific events of October seventh, which we shall be talking more about in a moment with a very special guest. But the role of the Israeli Prime Minister is to keep the US alliance as strong as possible.
Speaker 1: Whoever is in power.
Speaker 3: So this time this week, Ratherlan simply urging the US to stand with Israel, Netanyahu needed to make Americans understand that the barbaric war against Israel by Hamas is also a war against all of us in the West.
Speaker 1: Here in Australia too. It is our fight two.
Speaker 13: We meet today at a crossroads of history. Our world is an upheaval in the Middle East. Iran's access of terror confronts America, Israel, and our Arab friends. This is not a clash of civilizations. It's a clash between barbarism and civilization. For the forces of civilization to triumph, America and Israel must stand together.
Speaker 3: And indeed we must stand together too. You only have to witness the horrendous scenes outside net Yahu's speech as the pro Palestinian vandals rick Havoc, burning the US flag, vandalizing monuments such as the Liberty Bell, peppered with phrases like Hamas is coming to.
Speaker 1: Recognize the truth in those words.
Speaker 3: Even here in Sydney we've seen echoes of that same barbarism, with disgusting scenes outside the New South Wales Labour Party conference.
Speaker 1: So Netanyahu's job in front.
Speaker 3: Of Congress was to draw together the strand since the horrors of October seventh, to join the dots, and to point out the idiocy of calling for a ceasefire in Gaza before Hamas is defeated, as well as the falsehood of accusing Israel of genocide and apartheid. But first he took us back to October seventh.
Speaker 13: These monsters they raped women, they beheaded men, They burnt babies alive. They killed parents in front of their children, and children in front of their parents. They dragged two hundred and fifty five people, both living and dead, into the dark dungeons of Gaza.
Speaker 3: And thanks to the determination of Netanyahu and the Israeli government, some have survived those dark Hellish dungeons and tunnels, including Noah Agamani, the girl kidnapped on the motorbike who suffered god knows what nightmares at the hands of hermas, but she was rescued in a daring raid ordered by Netanyahu just a few weeks ago, fulfilling a commitment Netanyah, who made to Noah's mother, who was dying of cancer, that she would get to hug now one last time before she died, which did happen, and Noah stood there proudly being cheered at the audience at the Congress. Amongst the audience of the Congress, so too did the brave soldier Abakhil Reuben and Israeli of Ethiopian descent.
Speaker 13: In the early hours of October seventh, Albichael heard the news of Hamas's bloody rampage. He put on his uniform, grabbed his rifle, but he didn't have a car, so he ran eight miles to the front lines of Gaza to defend his people. You hear that right. He ran eight miles, came to the front lines, killed many terrorists and saved many many lives. Albigral, we all honor your remarkable heroism.
Speaker 3: And I'm confused because you see he he is Ethiopian, He's black. Aren't we always being told that all Israelis are white, privileged colonizers and Israel is an apartheid state and a black Ethiopian Jew running eight miles?
Speaker 1: But wait, here's another member of the IDF.
Speaker 13: Like Ashraf, the Muslim soldiers of the IDEAF fought alongside their Jewish, Jews, Christian and other comrades and arms with tremendous bravery.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, black Jews Muslim Israelis, knock me down with a kipper. Contrast those brave individuals with the appalling way in which so many of these radical left wingers, academics, and other protesters in the West, and we've certainly seen it here in Australia.
Speaker 1: Have sided with the butchers of Hamas.
Speaker 13: Clarity begins by knowing the difference between good and evil. Yet incredibly many anti Israel protesters, many choose to stand with evil. They stand with Hamas, they stand with rapists and murders. They stand with people who came into the kibusim, into a home. The parents hid the children, the two babies in the attic, in a secret attic. They murder the families, the parents, they find the secret latch to the hidden attic, and then they murder the babies. These protesters stand with them. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Speaker 3: They should, indeed, and we must all understand that this war is our war.
Speaker 13: Well, I have a message for these protesters. When the tyrants of Tehran, who hang gaze from cranes and murder women for not covering their hair are praising, promoting and funding you, you have officially become Iran's useful idiots.
Speaker 3: Nata Yahoo then went into a lengthy defense of Israel's actions in Gaza and superbly dismantled the claims by Nana than Kamala Harris, who did not even bother by the way to attend his speech. When She insisted several months ago that an Israeli incursion into Rafa would be unacceptable to her.
Speaker 4: At any major military operation in Rafa would be a huge mistake. Let me tell you something, I have studied the maps. There's nowhere for those folks to go. And we're looking at about a million and a half people in Rafa who are there because they were told to go there.
Speaker 6: Most of them.
Speaker 3: Kamala had studied the map like she does with those things because she never actually goes anywhere, and as usual, she was wrong.
Speaker 1: She had no idea what she was talking about.
Speaker 13: Remember what so many people said, if Israel goes into Raffa, there'll be thousands, maybe even tens of thousands of civilians killed. Well, last week I went into Ralpha. I visited our troops as they finished fighting Hamas's remaining terrorists battalions. I asked the commander there, how many terrorists did you take out in Buffa. He gave me an exact number, twelve hundred and three. I asked him how many civilians were killed? He said, Prime Minister, practically none, with the exception of a single incident where shrapnel from a bomb hit a Hamas weapons depot and unintentionally killed two dozen people. The answer is practically none. You want to know why, because Israel got the civilians out of harm's way, something people said we could never do, but we did it. These heroes here today, the heroic soldiers of Israel, should not be condemned for how they're conducting the war in Gaza. They should be commended for it.
Speaker 3: Nasigna who was too diplomatic to name Kamala Harris, because that's the tightrope any Israeli Prime minister has to walk to avoid the appearance of favoring one side of US politics over the other when the reality is that one side is friendly to Israel and the other side is not. Indeed, have a listened to Kamala Harris last November.
Speaker 4: As a result of the Hamas terrorist attack in Israel and the humanitarian crisis in Gaza, we have seen an uptick in anti Palestinian, anti Arab, anti Semitic, and Islamophobic incidents across America.
Speaker 5: And so today I am proud to announce the.
Speaker 4: Biden Harris Administration will develop our nation's first national strategy to counter Islamophobia.
Speaker 3: If your response to the horrors of October seventh is a strategy to combat Islamophobia. I have no words, certainly none I can utter on live television, and I hate to say it, but here in Australia it's a little different, as we saw this week with Penny Wong yet again holding Israel to a completely different standard to anyone else, imposing sanctions on Israeli settlers. But no, not a single sanction against, for example, Katar for harboring Hamas butchers, or against anyone involved in the horrors of October seventh. No sanctions there. Netin Yahoo pointed out that Iran is actually financing these pro Palestinian protests, and he explained why.
Speaker 13: When he founded the Islamic Republic, Ayatolohomeni pledged, we will export our revolution to the entire world. We will export the Islamic revolution to the entire world.
Speaker 3: The seeds of an Islamic revolution are being sewn in our streets and on our campuses, and we are just sitting back and letting it happen.
Speaker 13: It came from the Foreign Minister of Iran's proxy Chusbala, and he said this, this is not a war with Israel. Israel, he said, is merely a tool the main war. The real war is.
Speaker 3: With America Natania, who then spelled out the long history of Islam's violence against America and the West, before explaining why and how the war in Gaza can and must end.
Speaker 13: In World War Two, as Britain fought on the front lines of civilization, Winston Churchill appealed to Americans with these famous words, give us the tools and we'll finish the job. Today, as Israel fights on the front line of civilization, I too appeal to America, give us the tools faster, and we'll finish the job faster here here.
Speaker 3: But this is of course not what the democrats in the US, or labor in Britain, or the Albanezy government here want to hear. But Netnyahuo went further.
Speaker 13: Gaza should have us the villain administration run by Palestinians who do not seek to destroy Israel.
Speaker 1: That's not too much to ask.
Speaker 3: Sadly, it appears it is too much to ask, as this journalist discovered when he went into the West Bank recently.
Speaker 1: You're supportive of Pomas.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, of course, yes, are most Palestinians.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Bostinian people like I'm with the resistants.
Speaker 3: Did you see the videos they posted of what they did on October seventh.
Speaker 5: Everything you're okay with all?
Speaker 6: With everything they did?
Speaker 3: You want to live with the Israelis in peace? No?
Speaker 6: No, you want to un state solution?
Speaker 5: No, no more Israel.
Speaker 3: Yes, Israel wiped off and that Palastian we should delete.
Speaker 1: So you would not be okay with a two state solution, of course not.
Speaker 3: And yet there's Albo and Wong and the rest pushing for a twoesay solution. What a joke, as Natanille who says an entire generation of Palestinians need to be deradicalized and demilitarized. But here's where the real truth could not be avoided Yaho's brilliant attempts at being the even handed diplomats at the US Congress, The truth well speaks for itself.
Speaker 13: The new alliance I and vision would be a natural extension of the groundbreaking Abraham Accords. Those accords saw peace forge between Israel and four Arab countries, and they were supported by Republicans and Democrats alike.
Speaker 7: We could call.
Speaker 13: I have a name for this new alliance. I think we should call it the Abraham Alliance. I want to thank President Trump for his leadership in brokering their Dark Abraham Accords. I also want to thank President Trump for all the things he did for Israel, from recognizing Israel's sovereignty over the Golan Heights to confronting Iran's aggression to recognizing Jerusalem as our capital and moving the American embassy there.
Speaker 1: Actions speak louder than words.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump's actions brought peace to the Middle East, only for it to be plunged into war by the cowardice, the appeasement and the reckless pro Iranian policies of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. Try as he might, Benjamin Etagna, who could not cover up that simple and undeniable fact. Here in Australia it is no different, and the actions of the appalling Foreign Secretary Penny Wong do nothing for peace but threaten, in my opinion, everything we in the West hold. Dear Nettaigna, who didn't dare say it so I will. Western civilization needs Donald Trump back in the White House.
Speaker 1: Well join us now.
Speaker 3: A very special guest Professor Gila Kahila Bargal. She is a forensic DNA expert and a director of the National Natural History Collection at the Hebrew University.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Gilla's fascinating research crosses evolution, coevolution, animal domestication, anthropology, human ecology, conservation, genetics, new technologies in research and conservation of cultural heritage and wildlife forensics, as well as doing fascinating work on historical sites such as Masada in Israel, discovering aspects of religious rituals and cultural activities. Gilla also spearheaded a fantastic project training dogs to sniff cancerous cells for early detection. Tragically, but importantly, Giller's skills have most recently been called on to help identify through DNA the bodies of the horrific October seven atrocities. Gill, welcome to outsiders, and welcome to indeed to Australia.
Speaker 1: But I hope you're enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Let's just talk briefly about October seventh. Why were your services needed forensically?
Speaker 21: Well, after the event of October seventh, everyone in Israel tried to volunteer and help and make use of his or her a knowledge. And because I know how to extract DNA from ancient samples and I'm dealing with wildlife forensic, I had the skills to help extract DNA from their remains.
Speaker 3: Gilla what without going into too much of the gory details, I just played Benjamin Etteanie who talking about October seventh. How I mean, I know you're a scientist, but how the stressing was what you uncovered?
Speaker 21: Well, I knew some of the people. I used to be a member in one of the Kibu team that was attacked, and as everyone else in Israel, the horrors of October sevenths were difficult to see and hear, and definitely when we had to deal with some of their remains such as burnt bones, et cetera, in order to identify the missing and the dead from those remains.
Speaker 6: And it's a painting and sometimes lengthy process, isn't it. Because there were some cases, as I understand, where families thought their loved one was taken hostage, but then they discovered no, they actually perished, they were murdered on that day.
Speaker 1: But it's.
Speaker 6: A very lengthy process to determine the results.
Speaker 21: Definitely, and the you know, remains were collected, we didn't know exactly how many people were there. We had to identify a lot of remains from one site in order to finalize it, and the the importance of doing it in a short period of time in order to do to know who's missing, who was kidnapped, who's dead. It was a lot of stress on the team, and through the work that we did, we adjust the protocols in order to give sufficient profiles of the samples that we got.
Speaker 7: James Agaila, how do you find people respond to this work? Because I feel like there's an awful lot of kind of trutherism out there where people are trying to deny what happened on October seventh, and yet this work really, you know, underscores, it provides irrefutable evidence. Do you find resistance to this message? And what do you found in academia and elsewhere with that?
Speaker 21: Well, at least in day Israeli academia, everyone was supportive and everyone wanted to know how can they contribute. I got a lot of phone calls during the days that I was volunteering from people saying I know how to work in the lab, Can I help? Can I assist? And there were a lot of volunteers in Israel going worldwide. I got some very warm comments from people from Yale University and from the NIHT in the US asking if they can contribute anything from their knowledge. So most of the academia I was very supportive and wanted to know whether they can help in the process, and very understandable of what had happened.
Speaker 3: Now, Gila, I want to say congratulations on your great work another many families there in Israel, thankful for your expertise in doing that work. On a more brighter notes and more positive notes, tell us a little bit about this fascinating work you are doinging dogs, sniffer dogs to detect cancer cells.
Speaker 1: This is fascinating. Tell us about it.
Speaker 21: Well, this project unfortunately ended by when the COVID the nineteen started, But the idea was to train dogs to sniff a lung cancer, which is very difficult to detect at its early stages. And I remember when I came to the doctors and asked them to put people to sit with half an hour with a mask on their face, on their mouths in order to get the signals from the lungs when people were breathing. I had to go through an ethic committee to convince them that it's not harming anyone. These days, it would have been much easier. We were able to train five dogs to do it. COVID titled the Unfortunately, the dogs went back to their owners and the project ended.
Speaker 3: Well, it sounds like a very worthwhile project, another victim of COVID. There you go, but I hope you can resurrect that project because it sounds a terrific one.
Speaker 1: Gilakani la baga.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for coming on here on outside is enjoy the rest of your trip in Australia coming up after the break. James's don't keep it and we'll go back to that reader and James tussle.
Speaker 1: It'll be great.
Speaker 7: Good morning, you are watching Outsiders. I'm James Borrow here as always with Rowan Dean and Rita Pannahy And now, dear comrades, it is time to thank the great Helpsman, Uncle Joe Biden for his service and prepare to bask in the shining light of new supreme leader Kamala thought, Oh, how glorious. But for those of us not indoctrinated in the Kamala cult, or shall we say, signing up to white women for Kamala, Zoom calls, Yes, this is actually by a thing, and it's already being called Karen's for Kamala. The question remate is what does Kamala Harris actually well think and I know think here maybe using a bit of a heavy lift here, but stick with me here, Kamala does not think you should be using the term radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 2: Have the courage to.
Speaker 4: Object when they use that term radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 5: The crazest victims of.
Speaker 7: Terror got that, don't use the phrase radical Islamic terrorism. Now there is a lot to unpack there, not the least of which being when radical Islamic terrorists target their fellow Muslims, as she suggested, for not being radically Islamic enough. Well, they're still victims of that radical Islamic terrorism. But that's a been too complicated for the Vice president turned president Dish whatever she is. Now. That was, of course, Kamala Harris speaking at the Islamic Center of Southern California in twenty sixteen. So anyway, you got that the new Kama, under the new Kamala regime, radical Islamic terrorism does not exist. Perhaps it will get a new name under a Kamala regime over e xuberant cretic eschatology. Perhaps, who knows. This is all the more concerning when you consider that this man Philip Gordon, Kamala Harris's National security advisor, is said to be tipped for a much bigger role in a future Harris administration. Remember this name because Gordon was a key player in the Iran nuclear deal, which has put Tehran on course for a nuclear weapon and empowered the Malas to spread chaos and destruction through the Middle East. If you thought foreign policy was a mess under Joe Biden, if they dragged Kamala into office, you ain't seen nothing yet. And as they say on the TV ads, though, but wait, there's more. Because I'm sorry to disappoint you, I can't throw in a set of state knives. Instead, there's another phrase Kamala Harris doesn't want you to use.
Speaker 22: Also at the courage to reject that journey illegal alien. I have seen the worst of criminal behavior.
Speaker 7: I have seen the.
Speaker 22: Worst of crime, and undocunated imigrants is.
Speaker 8: Not a gronn.
Speaker 7: Sorry, what I can think of plenty of ille oh sorry, sorry, sorry, undocumented immigrants who are indeed criminals. The illegal Venezuelan alleged to have killed young nursing student Lake and Riley, for example, the two illegals who were charged in the killing of a twelve year old girl in Texas who was found strangled at a creek. Illegals who had also been caught by border patrol and allowed free into the community alleged to be responsible for that one. And of course the l Salvadoran sex criminal charged with another woman's murder in Virginia. I could go on and on with these cases, but I would say these illegal immigrants are indeed, sorry, Kamala criminals, and every one of the crimes they allegedly committed should never have happened because they should not have been in the country in the first place. That's the meaning of the word illegal. But in Kamala world, things like borders and national identity are meaningless and we could all live together in perfect harmony and brotherhood I mean sisterhood. Sorry, and we won't use other words like equality either. Instead we'll say equity.
Speaker 4: It has to be about a goal of saying everybody should end up in the same place, and since we didn't start in the same place, some folks might need more equitable distribution, giving resources based on equity. Understanding that we fight for equality, but we also need to fight for equity understanding not everyone starts out at the same place.
Speaker 10: So there's a big difference between equality and equity.
Speaker 5: Equality suggest often everybody should get the same thing.
Speaker 10: Well, that often assumes everybody started out in the same place, as opposed to equity, which is everyone should end up in the same place.
Speaker 7: Let me get this straight. There, instead of everyone having the chance to do what they will and wind up where they want, everyone instead, according to dear Leader, Kamala, should get what they need to wind up in the same place. I wonder, I wonder if I don't know there's a more succinct way to put this. Maybe I don't know, from each according to his sorry her ability to each according to their need. Huh where have I heard this before?
Speaker 23: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, Karl Marx, Well, I've got a word for Kamala, and it's one she might also try and ban us from saying. But to me, her program sounds an awful lot like communism.
Speaker 3: Great stuff, James, That equity equality thing, James and raed that just drives me nuts. I mean, equality is about equality under the Lord. It's nothing to do with what you care for or don't get. I mean, it's extraordinary equity as a fraud. Like I said, it's communism. Now you two are having the great debate here on Outsiders. We never have the same opinions on everything, ever, Heaven forbid, so in this instance, James and Rita going ahead.
Speaker 6: To especially on your tie.
Speaker 1: That does Kamala Harris have any values or not? Rita, you say she's an empty air head.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I say she will say whatever she needs to say to get ahead. I don't doubt that for a second. But that doesn't mean she doesn't have a belief system and ideology. A lot of politicians will say whatever they need to say. Her voting record, I think is clear. When she speaks off the cuff, you can see what she cares about. She is a radically far left. She is far more left than Joe Biden. To try to present her as some sort of a moderate is an absolute lie. Even the most impartial judges said her voting recording this Senate was the most liberal, most left. But now they're trying to memory hold that. They're trying to disappear that history and present her as a safe pair of hands when we know she doesn't believe in in the border. She doesn't like you just said. She doesn't even want to use the term illegal immigrants.
Speaker 7: Well, she doesn't want to use the term illegal immigration, and she doesn't want to even cop to being the borders are. And you know what else she doesn't want to cop to is being a DEI to a choice. Because of course, this is another thing that's been disappeared here, is that Joe Biden had, of course talked about it, and people have talked about, you know, him picking a black woman to balance out his ticket with the old white guy.
Speaker 1: When you can't say that, you can't say that, and it's.
Speaker 7: Like, well, you know, I'm sorry, but if DEI is such a good thing, why aren't you proud of it? It braks me the DEI can if you think it's so wonderful. My point, though, was that simply if you go back to her early career and every step along the way, what I'm saying is, yeah, I agree with you, reader. She is very hard left, and if you think Joe Biden was to the left, she is quite far to the left of him. And the idea that she is going to get in now to office potentially on this TikTok vibe and this kind of you know, Karen rat the brat thing and Karen's Racamela. I don't you know, I find that horrifying because people actually need to look at her record. But what she's doing now is what she has always done, which has tried to obscure what she believes it and say anything she needs to to seem like a safe and presentable choice. That's the synesism of it, and that's what I'm I agree.
Speaker 6: I think I think you shouldn underestimate her only because she's got this medium machine behind her now, which are going to just present her as this visionary savior, woman of color, first female president. And we've seen just in this past week how they've just been Awellian in denying things that we have known to be true for several years, rewriting history. And I don't think that's going to let up up until November. I think they're going to just be the team Kamala trying to cover up her missteps, trying to promote anything. And I think in a debate with Trump, yeah, of course we play clips off her sounding like an idiot every week. She's not great, but unlike Biden, she can rehearse a few sharp lines and repeat them on que and have a couple of those moments that are going to be highlighted by the media about all she got Trump, she buried Trump. So I think in a debate she can be dangerous for Trump. You can't deny that. With a certain amount section of the demographic, Kamala has great appeal the people who are obsessed with identity politics. They will vote for somebody because they're a woman or a woman of color who's on the left. That is just a reality. You can say it's stupid.
Speaker 1: It should be.
Speaker 6: Based on merit, it should be based on policy's performance doesn't matter. It exists. And the Republicans are going to have to deal with that because that is a new challenge.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they're on the bottom. You screen that Trump has just gone on another rally. He's there, They've got proper security this time.
Speaker 6: I'll say something about that. This is the I think the third rally he's done in two weeks since he got shot. That takes some kahoonas. I mean to put yourself in that setting where there are thousands of people, you are relying on secret service and local authorities have let you down in the past, and oh my god, I just think.
Speaker 7: That it was so absolutely disgraceful for the Secret Service to say the Trump campaign, So we would not would prefer it if you didn't hold any more rallies. Just an utter admission that you know, it's either an admission that they can't do their job or it's an admission that they want to tank his ability to people. It is I think electric electric election interference. Sorry, I got.
Speaker 3: So, let's have a quick listen to JD. Vans speaking recently here we.
Speaker 12: Got Tamala Harris questioned my loyalty to this country. That's the word she used, loyalty, And.
Speaker 7: It's an interesting word.
Speaker 12: Simplify loyalty because there is no greater sign of this loyalty to this country than what Kamala Harris has done at our southern border. I'd like to ask the Vice President what has she done to question my loyalty.
Speaker 15: To this country.
Speaker 24: I served in the United States Marine Corps. I went to Iraq for this country. I built a business for this country, and my running mate took a bullet for this country. So my question of Kamala Harris is, what the hell have you done to question our loyalty to the United States of America.
Speaker 7: RITA.
Speaker 1: What do you make of JD.
Speaker 6: Van said, that is a very good line. Indeed, that is a line that will leave the major perplexed. I won't understand the appeal of what he just said, but that has enormous appeal for the American electorate. And it's at the moment now it's also a enthusiasm game. You need your voters to turn out. They don't have compulsory voting, so you may have support. Do they support you enough to turn up on a cold day in November to vote for you? And that's what.
Speaker 3: You You also got in trouble James for calling Democrats miserable cat ladies or something like that, miserable single cat lads.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So he's he's certainly making its n.
Speaker 6: Jump across because that is something that I've already seen opinion field pieces showing up in the Australian media about that is something that's going to go back to over and over again to do something about the feet. Do you think it's going to be effected this?
Speaker 1: Wait? You know what?
Speaker 7: This what they're doing to Vance reminds me of you know, what they did to Dan Quail. I don't know if you remember that. It's just for the media treat where they go full boy. You know bit Romney, the most moderate guy on earth, that binder's full of women, and Joe Biden said Bit Romney was going. He said to black people, He's gonna put your back and cheat. This was the level of insanity we're seeing with JD. Vance. Do not trust these people who are telling you to hate JD. Vance, because I'm sorry, they're the same people six weeks ago we're telling you that Joe Biden was in fine Feddle and could do another four and a half years. In all, it's actually.
Speaker 6: It's Jady Vance. Look at his family. He is married to one of the most accomplished women you could find anywhere. He's not about holding women down. He's just saying there is a certain demographic. These miserable moaners who do sometimes tend to be female and childie.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you'll ever meet Safety commissioned.
Speaker 5: The box wine.
Speaker 1: It's called JD.
Speaker 3: It's called JDVDS Dvanced Derangement Syndrome.
Speaker 1: Coming to a newspaper near you after the break. Canberra Clown Show in a tick, Roll.
Speaker 3: Up, roll up, step right this way. It's the greatest show on Earth. It's the Canberra clown Show. And my thanks to outside is Van Graham from New Zealand, who sent.
Speaker 1: Me this gag this week.
Speaker 3: Quote a young boy asked his father why there were no circuses anymore, to which his father applied, the clowns are all politicians now, indeed, And what a circus it has been this week with Albozo preparing to reshuffle his pack of clowns. But first of all he had to remind everyone what he is best at, throwing Richard Miles under a clown car.
Speaker 9: Well, I've tried to have a couple of days off and here I am at a press conference on Monday. Might I say that the acting Prime Minister, Richard Bals has been given a bit of an easy time by the fact that I'm standing up here. As a result of President Pardon's announcement, I will be having on leave till Wednesday. Although here I am at at a press conference.
Speaker 3: Poor Dickie Miles, always the bridesmaid, never the bride ook.
Speaker 1: Sorry that's not Dickie.
Speaker 3: This is Dickie cheerfully playing second fiddle as always to Albozo. And as I said, mister Albanesi has spent a very busy week perfecting his cabinet reshuffling trick.
Speaker 1: Sorry my mistake.
Speaker 3: Here's Albo laying the groundwork for his reshuffle.
Speaker 9: We're expecting an announcement on Sunday. If I told you what it was now, you mightn't turn up on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Ah killer gag.
Speaker 3: Indeed, Well, it's Sunday now and we are expecting his reshuffle very soon. But what we already know is, according to the Conversation that quote, cabinet businessters Linda Bernie and Brendan O'Connor are standing down from the front bench, opening vacancy's for Anthony alban Easy to reshuffle his ministry. According to the Sydney Morning Herald, Home Affairs Minister Claire O'Neil is set to have Australia's national security taken out of her hands. Whisked out of her hands. Oh dear, can't think why that is? As Prime Minister Anthony albanize he tries to offset political damage caused by Labor's management of immigration issues. I think SMH editor, you mean Labour's miss management. Otherwise, why would you need a reshuffle quote? Rumors have swirled for months, According to the SMH that O'Neill would be shifted into a new portfolio. Well, hang on, if she's such a dud in that job, why on earth would you reward her with another job. Poor old Albozo's problem is he's trying to deal himself a decent hand with a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of jokers and two of clovers. But here's the bit that really gave me a good laugh.
Speaker 3: According to the same report, quote Agricultural Minister Murray what is widely viewed as a minister likely to be given a new portfolio? And there is a distinct possibility Giles or O'Neill's responsibility could be transferred to what quote that's right? One of our favorite clowns here on Canberra Clown Show, the blowcu destroyed the live cattle trade, The Blowkoo thinks Aborigines were farmers, and the Blowcoup let's not beat about the bush. Here was the Minister in charge of the Department of Agriculture during the unfortunate twenty twenty two Australian Pesticides and Veterinary Medicines Authority Private Urination incident scandal.
Speaker 1: Don't remember that one.
Speaker 3: Here's a snippet from Senate Estimates and I do apologize it being a Sunday morning.
Speaker 25: I've been told about it in an incident occurred that at a staff Christmas party in twenty twenty one, in which a male senior staff member allegedly urinated on other staff members. Was such an incident reported to you? And was it and if so, was any action taken?
Speaker 20: I am not aware of it him that context, not at a Christmas party.
Speaker 25: Energy at any party then or any work function.
Speaker 5: I am aware of an incident that occurred in a private capacity.
Speaker 1: H Okay, well, I think we'll lead no one there.
Speaker 3: Murray, what's quite rightly demanded an urgent briefing on the incident.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you, but I'm busting to find out what he discovered.
Speaker 3: But what we do know is that quote the board chair and CEO of the APVMA last year resigned following that review.
Speaker 1: Ah, Canberra bureaucrats. Don't you just love them? Meanwhile, what we do.
Speaker 3: Know about the reshuffle is that Lynda Bernie, the gal who put the Gucci into gaddagal Land, won't be part of the shiny new cabinet because she had enough of the Canberra's circus and she's.
Speaker 1: Heading off to pastures new. We wish her well.
Speaker 3: Here's Albo citing Miss Bernie's phenomenal list of achievements during her time on the public Purse.
Speaker 9: Linda Burnie has a lifetime of achievement through her actions, through who she is.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, I guess these days just being yourself counts as a major achievement.
Speaker 1: But let's be frank here, as we like to be on this show.
Speaker 3: Linda Burnie will best be remembered by Australians as the minister responsible for selling the voice to the people of Australia, who spectacularly failed to sell the.
Speaker 1: Voice to the people of Australia.
Speaker 3: Yet here's the disconnect from reality that is the hallmark of the Alban Easy Clown Show. In singing Linda's praises, Albo as good as admits why we never needed a voice in the first place, because thanks to the good people of Australia, all our state and federal parliaments already have lots of talented Indigenous representation.
Speaker 9: We talk about the Federal Parliament having multiple representatives in our caucus, as well as state parliaments around the country. There has been extraordinary change and change doesn't happen. Good people make it happen.
Speaker 3: So he's talking about Indigenous representation. So what was the point of the voice? Well, may you ask? Meanwhile, here's another Canra clown, the ever so serious Tim Airhead Sorry auto correct spelling, I mean Tim.
Speaker 1: Airs with a y as in Airs Rock.
Speaker 3: The famous landmark named by the explorer William Goss in eighteen seventy three in honor of Sir Henry Airs, the eighth Premier of South Australia, who made his fortune out of mining, and in eighteen sixty three was a pointed a minister without portfolio in the wait for it, the eighteen sixties South Australian Dutton cabinets. Could Sir Henry Airs, the mining magnet turned politician, and Tim Ares, the staunch lefty trade unions turned labor politician, be related, I hear you ask, and if so, should Tim Ares now change his name to the more appropriate tim Oolaroo. While we ponder these weighty matters, here's Tim explaining what a sterling job the Albanezy government is doing.
Speaker 14: What are we on about the future of the manufacturing sector in Australia building the manufacturing capability that we need for the future that will deliver tens of billions of dollars of investment into Australian manufacturing.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Spoken, just like Sir Henry Ayres would have spoken, I imagine, except Tim Ares and Sir Henry Ares have different spelling. But what a load of nonsense Tim was spouting there. In April we learnt that quote. The number of businesses in external administration in Australia has hit a record high, according to Credit to Watch quote. The Albanezy government has been driving up the cost of living at the same time as driving out manufacturing and driving.
Speaker 1: Out investment because of the exorbitant.
Speaker 26: Cost of energy wages, red black and green tape, and the unbearable cost of doing business in Australia, largely thanks to, but not exclusively, insane net zero policies.
Speaker 1: Future Made in Australia.
Speaker 3: Don't make me laugh, not under these clowns. Earlier this year, hanwa Q Sells Australia, a major player in the Australian solo market, ceased operating in Australia.
Speaker 1: And they weren't alone.
Speaker 3: Sun Cable was another Tesla pollstar. The list goes on too many towns across Australia now are forced to confront the day they closed the factory dam which is a Harry Chappin song.
Speaker 2: But ah, they were.
Speaker 1: Wid long week, the factor down and.
Speaker 9: Nothing left.
Speaker 3: You're watching outside is now let's have a look at Donald Trump speaking at that same rally in Minnesota just a few moments ago.
Speaker 23: We have a brand new victim, and honestly, she's a radical left lunatic and she is when you find out about her.
Speaker 1: All I have to say is defund the police. That was her big thing.
Speaker 7: Let's defund the police.
Speaker 1: And here's his comments about Israel.
Speaker 27: Today's attack on Israel cannot be forgotten and it will go down as another moment in history created by a weak and ineffective United States president and vice president.
Speaker 7: They wouldn't have done this if I were the president, they wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have done it.
Speaker 6: Reader, Yes, commentary there. Kamala obviously is now in every statement. It's not just Fiden anymore, it's the VP as well. And she's on the record talking about the BLM rights, saying how they should continue. They have a right to continue. We know she raised bail money for some of those thugs who are being arrested and she is again on the record giving speeches about reimagining public safety, and you know you don't need police numbers to have that. There's other ways. So all of the far left talking points that she embraced in twenty twenty and before are going to come back to haunt it. I know the media will try to bury it, but X is now a free platform. You've got programs like this, will the message will be there.
Speaker 1: There's no program like this reta what's your mouth out with?
Speaker 7: Say unique the world.
Speaker 1: Plenty of copyists.
Speaker 7: That's a different We'll see. We are going to have a lot or on Kamala Harris's behavior when she was in that prosecutor's office on the US report. This coming up Friday night at a PM.
Speaker 3: But we mentioned that Monday, we had a freetic for you that was very specially. You should cut that out and put that on Twitter because Alexantik has got a lot of fans.
Speaker 6: You know, well that chat with Alex has got about a million views online already.
Speaker 7: But look this whole, this whole. The other bit too, is that we know very very little about where she stands on anything related to foreign policy at all. So is you know, we do know that when it comes to is that.
Speaker 6: She explained the Russian Ukraine she did is a big country, law the country, and then Russia did something it shouldn't have done to us. Like the way she talks about consequential issues is like she's explained.
Speaker 7: This is the real danger though, And I worry that on some level Republicans are going to walk into a bit of a trap here because they're going to try to deal with her interrational sort of way, and she is hitting certain demographics in a very sort of irrational kind of brainstem sort of way, atavistically, and they're going absolutely not sub quarters of society. And once they sort of start to fall for this, it's very hard to get them to reconsider. And they'll say, oh, all of the goofy ridiculous stuff in the coconut tree, they find this endearing, and that's the week the coconut try.
Speaker 3: She frequently refers to her parents, and I was going to show you this in Wacademia. Her dad, you know, an old newspaper clipping of her dad is a Marxist professor. So both his parents were you were Marxists, and so she was there he is, that's dad, you know, wealthy Marxist professor, of course, because of the Marxist elites always have lots of money and do very well.
Speaker 1: But she learned this Marxist stuff on her parents' knee.
Speaker 3: That's probably why she always sounds like she's talking to five year olds when she's discussing when she was Martin Luther Kingston.
Speaker 7: She is just But this is the thing, it's all wellity because she talks about freedom, and you see this in one of the ads that she's running now. She talks a lot about freedom, which doesn't mean anything on the left, it actually just means control. And then in the next breath of that same mad she talks about equity, which is what I was speaking about before, which is essentially this idea that the government levels everybody up. That's not freedom at all. I'm sorry, that's slavery.
Speaker 6: We have to talk about is very little media scrutiny of the fact that we've got a man who's being judged not fit to run for president again, but he's going to remain in the oval office. I mean, that is something that is puts the whole world in danger because America's enemies, the West, enemies. No, they've now got a few months. Wait, they've got a weak, inept administration.
Speaker 7: Ji, he is still everybody that's not anymore.
Speaker 1: No, but you could see this.
Speaker 7: Thing on Friday. It was Thursday when Kamala Harris is getting up and doing the whole net Yahoo talk acting like she's president. I both my words. They are going to swap her out. They will swap her or the elections so that she can run with all the benefits of being an incumbent. You heard it here first.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, there's no question. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Now speaking of freedom, there's not much freedom up at Hastings Beach up in near the tweed there where we now here's a sign that was sent into us this area. So here we go Hastings Beach up on the Northern Rivers there. This area has been fenced to protect cultural material.
Speaker 1: Please keep out. So that's the left.
Speaker 3: This is your indigenous relations, cultural heritage, whatever you like, James in action. They're beautiful beach that you know, allowed access to unless you happen to be of a certain race.
Speaker 1: That is the way we are going.
Speaker 3: We are dividing by race and country. The Coalition needs to step up and say no to this sort of dividing. Australians by race. That's it for outsiders. We'll see you next Sunday. Make sure you watch Rita and James during the week at the Appointed out See you bye.