Speaker 1: Go get you morning every day, adelaides, Oh, hazy, this is where we revisit all the highs and the lows from the year.
Speaker 2: And do you know what someone said to me the other day?
Speaker 3: And I'm not joking, He goes, Oh, I had to listen to your show the other day.
Speaker 2: It's really good.
Speaker 3: Now, go jeez. Means it as a comment, but I'm like, what do you mean now, there's.
Speaker 4: A slight improvement across the year. Yeah, appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, someone said to me the other day, we wish here, same, goes big nose. I'll never know what that meant.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I love that we're just exchanging little sayings. That's been an exchange. What's That's all good? That's a compliment though, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: That that was an absolute sandwich from that block?
Speaker 3: The compliment buried inside a couple of really nasty burger buns.
Speaker 4: Speaking of sandwiches, enjoywards.
Speaker 2: Fashion, Joe's for fashion.
Speaker 5: When you think of fashion, and of course you probably think of all the people strolling over in the hot conditions in China right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly.
Speaker 4: Where my go to mind, doesn't it.
Speaker 5: Face Keenies have become popular in China as temperatures.
Speaker 4: Saw who saw this coming? Not me, not me, not anyone who has anything to do with fashion.
Speaker 5: Face kinis and scorching Beijing face kenis are the hottest new fashion trend surging temperatures are out of control. Face keenis are full face masks with holes for the wearer's eyes, and those separate sleeves to color the arms, as well as wide brimmed hats and lightweight jackets made out of UV resistant fabric become especially popular as well.
Speaker 2: Do you have a photo there that I can bruce?
Speaker 5: Basically it looks like a balaclava in hypercolors. Yeah, and they're calling that a fashion trend.
Speaker 2: So it's almost like Bora but in reverse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much almost, but for the face Arstle marketing campaign as well.
Speaker 4: And they love it over in China.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, they're very into They're so smart attire, aren't they. Like they do a lot of those hats that you know, have you seen the hats that just go.
Speaker 2: Right down over their place And I think, jeez, I wonder how you can see.
Speaker 4: You're like, wow, that's almost covering up your whole body.
Speaker 5: In terms of shade not just the front of your face, yeah, big old fashioned wide brim.
Speaker 3: And like if you're walking down the street, you literally have a periphery of eighteen centimeters in front of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But fashion.
Speaker 5: It's got me thinking though, Ah your fashion regrets the journey?
Speaker 2: Oh dear, do you have one today?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: I've got what do you talk today? As in do I have a memory?
Speaker 5: You can involve thirteen twenty four ten your biggest fashion regrets?
Speaker 4: I used to smash the Von Dutch gears? Oh my god, I reckon.
Speaker 5: I saw being cousins wearing one time and I was like, dot is cool.
Speaker 4: And then Ben went down a really interesting part, really.
Speaker 3: Dark pass in me and you said, I don't. I don't think I'm with On Dutch anymore.
Speaker 4: I was like, do you know what I think? I'm going to ditch the Von Dutch gears?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if I keep wearing Von Dutch, I'm gonna lead police on a car chase and end up in the Swan River trying to evade them.
Speaker 2: So no more Von Dutch for me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to get a giant tattoo that says such as lot on the guts, that's the path I'm heading down, I keep on wearing the stupid Von Dutch hat.
Speaker 4: I had a.
Speaker 3: Couple of fashion regrets, definitely in grade ten when I went to my formal, Mom didn't have enough money to buy me a new dress, so I borrowed my friends.
Speaker 2: And it was like a floral number.
Speaker 3: It was real floral, like as floral as you can get, and it had big, like puffy sleeves. And then I decided to match it with one of those like sun hats, so I looked like a woman from China and.
Speaker 2: I wore a hat.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is like this that's as hazy as it gets.
Speaker 5: Not get more TASMANI than what you just said, because we're all picturing it.
Speaker 4: First of all, was it the sixties and all the big floppy.
Speaker 5: Dress You're like the female version in Dumb and Dumbell when the boys dress up in their suits.
Speaker 4: Fuck incredible stuff.
Speaker 2: So that was one of them.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Then I went through a phase when I was single in my twenties when I thought, I don't know who started it.
Speaker 2: I think it was Brittany.
Speaker 3: But you'd go out and you'd wear like a coppy top and a denim skirt and dug boots.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, next minute you're on doctor Field hurling abuse.
Speaker 4: That was actually Jody.
Speaker 2: He's not swimming the Slot River and a Von Dutch T shirt.
Speaker 4: You could see he's just the Von Dutch cap.
Speaker 5: Just just bobbing in and out of the water. That's me fleeing from a policeman because I've been done for drink driving overrom Ber.
Speaker 4: Good rig day. That's what I will say.
Speaker 5: Cousins, thank you very much. Thirty T four ten your biggest fashion regrets. Let's just out in our boss as well.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, we were like.
Speaker 4: Oh him, yeah, Josh mc.
Speaker 5: This man loves a venue. He lives for a V neck T shirt. I'm convinced that he was born in a venuck Like he came out and I'm like, what is this baby wearing a small V neck.
Speaker 2: It's not an excessive vee.
Speaker 3: I do have to say, it's just a subtle V.
Speaker 2: But it's a V.
Speaker 3: Nonetheless, each and every day, just Josh comes in his little V neck. Well, at least he's not rocking birkenstocks and socks.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: That's that's where fashion and comfortability.
Speaker 2: Meat Is that a word?
Speaker 4: Comfortability? Yeah, that's what I'm rocking right now thirty.
Speaker 5: Twenty four ten your biggest fashion regrets, Go on spill it because you're a better person now.
Speaker 4: All about the past.
Speaker 2: All those drugs have really affected your vocabulary. There, Ben Cousins vocabulary, Arry Catherine, good morning, good morning, good go for it. What was your disaster?
Speaker 6: Well, there used to be a band, the Bay City Rollers, the gott a Stand, and one of the singers was called Woody, and he wore a white jumper with a red big big w on it and three border pants with tartan. So we all got around wearing that same think yeah.
Speaker 2: Beautiful, Yeah, so it was it was? Did you say it was a handmade jumper? Catherine? You put?
Speaker 6: Well, we've spent I fitting on a bed w and then cutting off your jeans and sewing tartan on the side to make it look like Woody.
Speaker 2: Beautiful Catherine, well done.
Speaker 4: We live and we learned.
Speaker 3: I mean, who hasn't Who hasn't cut off their jeans and made them into jean shorts and then sat there for hours trying to fray it so it looked authentic.
Speaker 2: Who hasn't done that?
Speaker 4: I haven't done it for weeks? Believable stuff. Good onry. Do you know what's your fashion mistake that you made across the gym?
Speaker 8: Hi, guys, My sister and I went to a wedding in mil Alburn and we bought really lovely floral dresses and different shoes. But everyone over there was wearing very corporate burgundy black, like more formal type dresses than we were thinking. It was like, you know, a sunny wedding, so we stuck out like saw some You could tell we were from Adelaide and not Melbourne.
Speaker 4: I know what it was. It was an Adelai wedding.
Speaker 5: You'd absolutely know it so predigious and.
Speaker 8: The photo is bad.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you, Nara.
Speaker 3: I mean, we fight so hard, so hard to be on par with Melbourne and Sydney, and then Nara goes and does that.
Speaker 5: We do learn, Ashley, this is a good one. Your biggest fashion mistake?
Speaker 9: Bem eyebrow?
Speaker 2: Yes, I love a good eyebrow.
Speaker 4: Fast We've been a.
Speaker 9: Better hay back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I mean did you pluck them?
Speaker 2: Did you wax them? How did you? How did you get to your goal?
Speaker 9: Pluck them and they were taking years to grow them back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Now, now some of the exactly right it's like caterpillars that are on steroids on people's faces.
Speaker 4: Well, some big john getting around.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there are some black worms going around.
Speaker 2: So thing at the moment, ash, isn't it? It's very good, Victoria. Good morning. What was your fashion? Foka?
Speaker 10: Good morning guys, how are you great?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 10: Sorry, Back in the day, I'm talking maybe like ten years ago, I religiously used to wear black tips and I wore denim shorts on top.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, you were like, yeah, you're like I.
Speaker 10: Would rock up to school with them, like when we had Tasle day. I would go to the shops in them all the time. I would have endless amount of black pipes and then the shorts on top.
Speaker 3: And the worst thing was, it's thirty eight degrees Victoria Henley beach with black tights and yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just determined not to find a mating partner.
Speaker 10: Oh look, I haven't worn them in a while, but yeah, they will not be coming back.
Speaker 2: Good planned, Victoria.
Speaker 4: I don't deserve it come back?
Speaker 2: No, Sha your fashion five hard place?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi going?
Speaker 6: I kind of single dads throwing up. Sorry, I'll tell you about ten or eleven years old, and dad used to dressed me in the old fifty.
Speaker 8: Cent dada MNM.
Speaker 6: I thought it was really great.
Speaker 8: He thought it was vo hole, but yeah, nah.
Speaker 9: It really wasn't that great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, paying a female, you know, yes, a few.
Speaker 2: Down the door.
Speaker 8: Like Cadule Days, rocking up and like Dada and all that, and I'm like, oh.
Speaker 5: My god, my dad, I'll tell you what, like when you're wearing your best fo.
Speaker 4: You can't lend, can't lead the boke.
Speaker 2: One more quickly, Julius over.
Speaker 8: Get the snap at You're like, you had to be cool when you.
Speaker 10: Slapped it up to your knees, like let's it open, slapped.
Speaker 9: Around and then wear you wear them out to.
Speaker 8: The pub and you know that you could even snap them open a little bit higher.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. Yeah, as you're really being edgy, just under another button on the side of the truck.
Speaker 10: Very edgy.
Speaker 4: Julie went rocking. You went rocking a bum bag.
Speaker 8: I had to baggy T.
Speaker 9: Shirt to go with it, Like back then you just.
Speaker 8: Had to wear that baggy T shirt with these baggy out of that open.
Speaker 10: I just love that Julie is.
Speaker 2: At the pub and we shark snap one more.
Speaker 4: Let's talk Guinea pigs.
Speaker 2: I've been waiting for you to say that it's.
Speaker 4: A guinea pig.
Speaker 2: Sound actual?
Speaker 5: They cute little things, fun little piece of information jumped onto my desk yesterday. In Swits, owning a single guinea pig is illegal due to their social nature and susceptibility to loneliness. So this law is based on the understanding that guinea pigs require interaction with their species for well being. When one passes away, owners often seek another to ensure continued companionship. Love what they're doing in Switzerland a treat that guinea pigs?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Can I just can I be Devil's advocate here?
Speaker 3: So we're worried about guinea pig's loneliness, What about when you have humans?
Speaker 2: How to ensure humans aren't lonely?
Speaker 5: Get them a new one. When one passes on, you get them a new one. It's pretty simple.
Speaker 2: Or make sure they don't wear crocs.
Speaker 5: It's called the Swiss guinea pig method. It's all linked as well. Sometimes crocs quite often three out of four times, leads to loneliness.
Speaker 3: And then do with the crocs with the little pin on things on the end as well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what about socks and cross comfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very comfortable, Yeah, but lonely.
Speaker 5: And just a word on guinea pigs as well. The old and we had a peat guinea pig. He was a rescue Piggy's name is Bob and he was by himself too, so he'd went very lonely.
Speaker 2: Oh you would have been put in jal in Switzerland.
Speaker 5: H I know, gosh, sorry about that, Roger Federer. The biggest and most ultimate animal of prey is the guinea pig. Oh really, anything could potentially eat a guinea pig. A guinea pig is scared of absolutely everything. I reckon, I've seen a plant take out a guinea pig. They are susceptible not just to loneliness, but also being eaten by everything.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Sharks when they're in the ocean, they're hungry. You know what they look for.
Speaker 5: They're not looking for guinea pigs. Oh, they're better than that. If you see guinea pig swim in the ocean, watch out. Got me thinking as well, some of the strange rules across the planet. We're pretty much straight down the line here in Australia, but what about this. In Poland, it's illegal to wear a winnie the Pooh T shirt true story, because you know what, he doesn't wear pants. Poland issued a ban on Winnie the Pooh around playgrounds and schools, finding the.
Speaker 4: Character a bit too riscae for the likes of impressionable children.
Speaker 5: When you think about it, makes sense Whinnie the Poop put some bloody pants.
Speaker 2: On, knowing that's not fair.
Speaker 3: You don't wear pants some days, and we still all wear our hazy T shirt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just got it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just got this big red and overshirt, just like Winnie the Poop, covering up my big gut so you can't see. Just like winning, you can't see what's going on anyway because my guts has covered it up, so innocent. Cut back on the honey Champion. You must walk your dog daily. In Rome, Romes, strict laws against animal cruelty include walking your pet dogs. If an owner does not walk their dog once a day at a minimum, they could be fined six hundred and twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Good, how are we tracking that?
Speaker 5: That's a very good point because if you're a traffic cop, yep, you're not getting as much respect as you probably deserve. But if you're a dog walking cop, yeah, yeah, I know, and it's all you're saying is in action.
Speaker 4: You need interaction dogs. That's really nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's lovely.
Speaker 3: The last I'd be big trouble because sometimes I look at SID and I go, you haven't mean warned for days?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like I don't mean warming correction weeks. Actually sweaty. Don't call me sweaty.
Speaker 4: Finally, Jode I lave with this.
Speaker 5: It's illegal to reincarnate without permission in China. Tibetan Buddhist marks are not allowed to reincarnate after they die unless they have been granted permission from the government, So I'm not really sure how they enforce this. China is definitely known for having some strict laws, so we're talking about respect levels. Yeah, and you've got traffic cops, you've got your dog walking cops. What about the reincarnation cops? Yeah, and what sort of salaries that way?
Speaker 2: But also, how do.
Speaker 3: You go about sort of applying for permission to reincarnate? Is that like when you rock up to service essay to renew your.
Speaker 2: License and stuff.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, take a number.
Speaker 4: We have to wait for two hours. Stare shaming. It is absolutely a thing.
Speaker 5: Just a quick remind as well best caller this morning, going to pick yourself up a little school holiday package, had Ridding similar voucher and Tronadole beach house voucher and go on the Dwarf.
Speaker 4: For Jodian Hayes's winter weekend escape. They do things a little bit different over in Hong Kong.
Speaker 2: Josh, what's happening in Honkers?
Speaker 5: I've always said that I don't think they call it honkers.
Speaker 2: Ever been to Joe Bananas at Honkers?
Speaker 4: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Apparently Hong Kong minister wants people to shame smokers by staring at them in public. Well, Hong Kong Secretary for Health Low Chung Mao has proposed an unconventional method to discourage smoking public areas. He suggested that citizens should stare disapprovingly at smokers violating non smoking zones, even in the absence of law enforcement officers. Love this the power of a dirty look.
Speaker 2: A dirty stare, a dirty chi stare.
Speaker 5: Bring this in, Bring this in across I mean every stage. I could see Peter Melanalysis getting behind this. You see something untoward happening, you just give them a big old death stare.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big old dirty stairs.
Speaker 4: And if my stairs could talk, be aggressive?
Speaker 5: What would they say a lot of situations, particularly in traffic, Yeah, they'd see you absolute piece of blooney.
Speaker 4: Drive better. I've got some good examples for you. I mean, where do I start in traffic?
Speaker 5: Probably if someone cuts you off and you pull up next to one and then you do the stair, and then you wait as soon as they look at you, and then you mutter something under your breath they can't hear you, obviously, and then look away and you hope that they can lip read. But also one for me is you know when you stop at a traffic lights, or you're about to and there's a car two cars ahead and you want to go left, Yeah, but the car ahead of you has got about three or four meters in front of it. Instead of going right off to the tower gate, they're stuck behind and you can't go left.
Speaker 2: I can't go left because.
Speaker 3: They're too arrogant to be aware of their surroundings and go I need to move ahead here so that person behind me.
Speaker 2: That's called consideration is it's.
Speaker 4: Not just you on the road, you giant. Not give them a disapproving stare, stair shame them, you know.
Speaker 2: Like when people like you stare shame me. You know what I like to do that just have a little giggle at them.
Speaker 5: Oh it makes us so high, I know, you know what we thought we'd bring in the unofficial We can only assume that she's the queen of stairshaming and that.
Speaker 4: You just feel like this could be right up your alleys, so.
Speaker 2: In your wheelhouse.
Speaker 7: Don't see the trophy for hammball blitz. I think I need one for resting bitch face. Anyway, I am one who does it well. I do it to a lot of for a lot of different things. But my biggest thing is people who stop in doorways. Yeah, stop in places where people are walking whatever, blah blah blah, and people stop right there. Yeah, I I want to admit this.
Speaker 11: Usually I will literally stop and stand there staring at the people who are all in the spot until they until they go, oh oh sorry, and then they'll move out the way, and then I usually walk off and.
Speaker 7: Do it like shaking my head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll walk off. So I can imagine there'd be a timer in your head.
Speaker 3: You're like, all right, let's do this, and I'm going to stand there and stare at one two oh sorry, okay, four seconds not bad.
Speaker 7: I cannot stand people who stand in where people are walking through.
Speaker 2: Get out the way.
Speaker 4: It's very good, are you?
Speaker 5: Gets smacked in the face with a really shameful stare from Abby good morning to user good morning.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I'm a big fan of live theater, and I'm not a fan of people that don't turn their phones off. Goes off in live theater, I'll do the full turnaround, twist the neck behind its daggers.
Speaker 7: That happened to Mary Poppins the other week.
Speaker 2: Right in a silent scene.
Speaker 12: There's a reason they tell you to turn that off, same as if you're talking in the theater. I will daggers.
Speaker 2: I've got one. What about when you're at the airport and you're standing.
Speaker 3: At the baggage carousel and there's always a dude whose bag hasn't come yet, but he's taking up all the real estate right next to it, So when you go to get your bag, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, out of my way, man, inconsiderate, Like wait until your.
Speaker 3: Bag's coming and then you can converge on the carousel until then step their hell back.
Speaker 4: Un just go to Jesse. So I've been involved with some stair shaming there, Jess.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely when customers bring in like fifty dollars worth of coins and you've got to count it out and you hold up the whole line.
Speaker 4: Ah, exactly right. I don't want to.
Speaker 5: I don't want to go hard on any particular groups. But is it the elderly?
Speaker 6: Yeah, mainly mainly, or the ones that have been saving up their five cent pieces for their smoke for next week?
Speaker 2: Oh right, where do you work, yess?
Speaker 8: Umm Drake?
Speaker 3: Ah right, okay, so people are coming in for their cigarettes with fifty one dollar coins.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh.
Speaker 10: You four me.
Speaker 5: You must, Jess, you must have the most outrageous frowning lines.
Speaker 2: I don't age, right, oh, Jess, thank you for your call this morning.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Cursey, Good morning guys. Now, I don't need a stare because I've got an eight year old daughter who she basically just puts it out there. So if anyone crosses us at all, she just basically stays, you're right, yeah, you know, and you're right exactly. And I don't know where she gets the English accent from, but still, and everyone sort of just looks around and stairs at us, and she just keeps on going and I'm like, yeah, thanks, I feel like I just want to disappear.
Speaker 2: So she's she's dishing it out. If she's cursey, she's dishing it out.
Speaker 9: And I'm not confrontational, so I'm sort of like just hiding my mate year old. So throwing her in there, that's good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as long as they get the message. If it is an eight year old, then message received, it's all good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, Kirsty. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I think you're mad at me when you look at me, like in a c when you look at your confused.
Speaker 5: Face looks it's angry, isn't it. I'm always confused. You should see what my angry face actually looks like.
Speaker 3: Well really, what about when your angry face like blends in with your confused face?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 4: God, were talking about my face?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Gross