Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning everybody. Welcome Wednesday morning.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a stormy on Wednesday.
Speaker 4: It's a funny day.
Speaker 2: But we've had such good weather.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was actually stunning. I sat in the sun and I was like, this is too hot. I was in the pool, can get some burd Yeah it was good pool weather.
Speaker 2: I had to turn the heater off. It was fast becoming a double wing.
Speaker 5: Oh really well, I was just sitting there. What do you What sort of mention nice do you have in the pool?
Speaker 2: I just recently bought a It's like a jewel floating where you're facing each other with cup holders. Oh yeah, Oh the boys have like an inflatable slide.
Speaker 4: You were at a pool yesterday cuts not quite no slip sliding down.
Speaker 2: The slides.
Speaker 6: Shout out to the team at Adventure Park Gelong Lay opened the water park.
Speaker 5: Just for me. No way, What did you wear to myself? The whole place, the whole place.
Speaker 6: I was like in that movie there's a vacation, Lampoon's Vacation where they go to worldly World.
Speaker 3: Well there's a new slide and someone had to be the crash test dummy.
Speaker 2: You're the only one that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, its seat of got a trap door and it just goes.
Speaker 2: You fought through that.
Speaker 7: You were a rashy, Yeah, adventure parked along racksh so fast you have to wear a rashing Well you don't have to, but they encouraged me to because it was being shot as part of a video.
Speaker 4: Ah right, I reckon you.
Speaker 3: Go faster and a rushing down the side, Yeah, a streamline get rid of the back head, you know, very good.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it was AI, but I saw someone stuck on the water slide on a Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then there was the one where the actually I don't think it was a where with the slide broke on?
Speaker 2: No? No, that one was real. That was real.
Speaker 4: Really Yeah, but no one was almost.
Speaker 2: No no, no, but they're just they're just going down the slide and then the glass.
Speaker 5: Gave because portions of the slide hangover the boat.
Speaker 2: Yeah. On some of the cruise, Yes, some of those cruises have got Gokut tracks on them.
Speaker 5: I know they're far too big. How do they float?
Speaker 2: Should we go? No? No, I didn't think.
Speaker 5: So it's not really.
Speaker 4: Children would love kids?
Speaker 2: Can I can you sign them to the cruise? And I just picked them.
Speaker 4: Up with the is there a kid's boat? The cruises?
Speaker 5: Forget the kids and the kids. I love that at six pm bridge between them.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no no. Just at six pm you all line the side of the boat and you wait.
Speaker 4: You life, have fun, see your guys, be nice to your brother, enjoy the buffet.
Speaker 2: I'm after the floating casino.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Actually it's not a bad side hustle. If anything, you can the mill to build two boats.
Speaker 5: You can go to adventure parks just you know down, I'll do that.
Speaker 2: I'll do that fun, fun show coming up today, guys, we'll get your tickets. Everyone's going absolutely bonkers for Ladder Gaga. Your chance to do in your way to Gaga coming up when you hear us play her song, Yes.
Speaker 4: We're giving those. Lenn Kravitz in town last night. There's a lot happening in Melbourn.
Speaker 3: Lewis Capaldi posted this morning that he's on a plane on the way here.
Speaker 2: Wow, you just reminded me of something. We're going to be talking adult tantrums at seven o'clock this morning.
Speaker 4: There's this one chair in this studio.
Speaker 2: I was like, what's wrong? Did you see the face? I saw the face.
Speaker 3: It's like, it's not meant to be a recliner, but as soon as you lean on it, the whole thing goes back and you feel like you're going to fall.
Speaker 2: So I feel like you can't win. Because in the office she wanted recliners. Yeah, yeah, but then in the studio for reclines, we're in trouble.
Speaker 3: But it's not supposed to be a recliner. It's just a broken chair. Reason I get the broken chair every morning. I've never ever seen you get the broken chair.
Speaker 2: If you're quite clean with what you want, we'll organize it.
Speaker 3: I want this chair that I'm on now anyway, I want it now, and I want it every morning.
Speaker 2: You're on the air with Veruka. What a movie after seven o'clock we'll talk adult tantrums. He's Olivia Dan, Good morning, Melbourne. Did you finish the No.
Speaker 4: One No? Because Paul wants to watch it.
Speaker 3: He was busy esterday and I had a little like I want to sat on the bed, the sun coming through the windows, and just I had some time out yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was so tired and I ended up.
Speaker 3: Watching the Conclusion and the Reunion of Selling Sunset all afternoon my wife.
Speaker 4: They hate each other. If anyone really, oh my god to Chrishelle and Emma were best friends.
Speaker 3: They're not anymore because well, Chroshelle said, Emma's boyfriend is Maga on social media.
Speaker 4: Trumpy and that had a big fight about it.
Speaker 5: That'll do it, Andelle ain't trumpy.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no, no, no, no no, And then yeah, there's many fights. I think it's the last season of Selling Sunset in La because they just can't get along.
Speaker 5: I don't want to friends a trumpy.
Speaker 3: Gali's are really fighting. That's just one of Jalis happy my house.
Speaker 2: My wife is cheating on me every night of the week at the moment with Trumpy. No no, just watching shows without me.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, but sometimes it's better sometimes we just like Paul doesn't want to watch something in Sunset, so I watch it.
Speaker 2: No, no, But like the rare times that I've looked that, I go, all right, let's sit down and watch something. What about that? You're now I watched it? What about that? No, we said we're going to watch that.
Speaker 3: So we were going to watch A Road to Remember the new nat GEO Chris Hemsworth said, we were supposed to go to the premiere in Queens.
Speaker 2: It's a trailer. We're a mess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we couldn't go.
Speaker 3: We saw Chris and the Fam on the weekend actually, and it's just been released in Paul and I said, you know what, we'll sit down and watch it together.
Speaker 4: We're going to watch it yesterday.
Speaker 2: Can I ask how his dad was when you caught him on the weekend about it coming out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're all pretty emotional.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 4: A pretty emotional journey for all of them.
Speaker 3: And it's about if you haven't seen the trailer, it's about how if you go back and read trace you steps from when you're younger, can it reset your your brain? If for people who are suffering early ont early onset dementia anyway, So it's deeply, deeply personal. And Paul and I were going to watch it yesterday and then he was still working and I was like, I'm getting tired, and I thought I might.
Speaker 5: Just flick it on.
Speaker 4: No, but I did not. I did not. I waited. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: God, I can't remember what it was, but I know I watched something like I finished it might have been Morning Wars and I wasn't supposed to keep watching, and I watched the episode and then that night it was like, right, let's finish it. You have to pretend the whole thing. I was like, oh god, I could just go to bed, and she's like, oh my god, isn't this the best I'm I'm on the edge of myself.
Speaker 3: You're not good. You're not good with Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't say you know.
Speaker 4: What happens next.
Speaker 2: I was so tempted.
Speaker 4: You're a pain like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sorry, do you know what the solution is? Single life? I sat on the couch last night and I watched Big Brother for the first time.
Speaker 2: You can a single life, hear?
Speaker 4: I just I was twenty seven degrees and his home on his own.
Speaker 5: It was curiosity, I reckon he'll be on next season.
Speaker 2: Could be a house.
Speaker 4: Playing two Truths and Elias or on socials. Yeah, it got heated.
Speaker 5: Well, there's two couples in the house.
Speaker 4: Two couples is that girl and guy who.
Speaker 2: And then there's another couple that are Yeah, they're all they're all dancing dinners. There's been some relationships out of Big Brother. Remember Jess and Marty.
Speaker 4: Did any of them? Yes?
Speaker 2: Split off TV show justin Marty on the farm.
Speaker 5: Yes, what are I think?
Speaker 2: I thought?
Speaker 4: From the block.
Speaker 3: Marty and Jess, Tim Robards and Anna Bachelor?
Speaker 4: He was was he the Bachelor?
Speaker 6: Yes, they're still they've got kids, they're going strong, they're they're doing very well.
Speaker 2: And the.
Speaker 5: Bear and Sonny from.
Speaker 2: The Golden Batchs they're very happy.
Speaker 5: He's still going to Sonny's two.
Speaker 2: Daughters as well.
Speaker 4: We're talking about relationships from Big brothers.
Speaker 2: Sorry, just celebrating, celebrating reality love that.
Speaker 6: Hang on, there was wasn't there a famous one and they that was like the dancing Dinner?
Speaker 2: I think that was Jess and no, no, anyone know.
Speaker 5: Here we go. You guys remember Crystal, You remember Christal Lipstick?
Speaker 8: She's the bath in the bath with the big fellow, the blonde, shaggy hair guy.
Speaker 2: What about what happened in the bath?
Speaker 4: Was that David? It wasn't they just they held hands?
Speaker 2: You look flustered.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know they had David. David was David was a gay farm?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 4: What about the who was the lipstick queen?
Speaker 5: That was Jemmy?
Speaker 2: Yes, god, oh my god, listen to you. You know them all?
Speaker 4: A McDonough was my favorite.
Speaker 2: Crystal went in with her mom and.
Speaker 4: They didn't tell them that they were mother and daughter.
Speaker 2: The key like that.
Speaker 4: They go in with her.
Speaker 2: No, that's Martha.
Speaker 4: She then going to Big Brother with him.
Speaker 5: She was on a different show.
Speaker 4: Martha did a show with their mom.
Speaker 2: Nah, wasn't big Brother?
Speaker 4: I reckon they went into Big Brother? Was it after they did maths or whatever? Brody come on resident concerned. Thank you?
Speaker 2: Of course you knew another brother.
Speaker 5: Martha was on your maths.
Speaker 2: She and the bar with her mum.
Speaker 5: What it has?
Speaker 2: Just got a quarter b our six take coming up this morning, Your chance to win your way to Gaga when you hear us play Lady Gaga, give us call and tickets to yours here at over one hundred. Good morning, Titay, Good morning Melbourne. This is Nomber one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here as well. We are doing it thanks to our mates at Shell already express. Hey guys, your chance to win five thousand dollars coming up at seven o'clock this morning and at eight o'clock five k question on the.
Speaker 5: Way, guys.
Speaker 6: I want to introduce you to somebody, a beautiful Italian nonna.
Speaker 2: I married. Don't get me wrong. I' happy with my wife. I'm just I wish she had Italian roots.
Speaker 4: Italian nona that can cook for past.
Speaker 5: Of two houses.
Speaker 4: Imagine how much you would if you had a feed.
Speaker 2: Up, they feed, they look after you.
Speaker 4: I know you have no self control? What's that? No, there's actually a condition when your brain doesn't tell you that you fall.
Speaker 6: No, I have that isn't isn't the best of everything Italy?
Speaker 2: Like like chokes aside? What have we just discussed for the entire diction?
Speaker 4: Faster?
Speaker 6: Yeah, And I was saying, I love the shell pasta like as Bogan as it is.
Speaker 5: I am a big fan of it. You go to Rome if you can order the shell.
Speaker 4: Or I don't know, it's not.
Speaker 2: Can you get a spiral in literaly?
Speaker 5: Sure you can?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I think there's spaghetti or bust just under the Trevie fountain. Now, Graziella Delargio. What's her name? She's an Italian nonna. Here she is, she's looking beautiful. I'm going to show you a photo of her on the screen.
Speaker 5: Right there there. She is lovely.
Speaker 6: Now she's dressing with her lipstick in her nineteen seventies style blouse and a pearl necklace.
Speaker 5: Turns out that's not Graziella Delargio. That is Graziella Delargio's son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a man.
Speaker 5: What do you mean that's Graziella's son. She died, she did, she died three years ago.
Speaker 4: And he's been dressing up as her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look at the photo on the right. That's a man he's been doing. He's been why well, someone's got to cook the errantine.
Speaker 5: He's been doing a bit of.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry to frighten you, I must look like a yetti in this kitchup.
Speaker 9: This is my namely Meringue mask you to you reentlemen. What it is is basically egg whites pen fresh, part of sugar, vanilla, and a little touch of alm.
Speaker 4: He's been doing missus down.
Speaker 5: He's been doing missus doubt fire.
Speaker 4: Because no one knows she was there.
Speaker 5: For the last three years. He's been going in and collecting her.
Speaker 6: Pension that is in what count in Italy, in Italy ninety three thousand dollars. Over three years, every Tuesday he'd go down to the pension off as dressed as his mum and.
Speaker 4: Look it doesn't and what he never told anyone she was doing.
Speaker 5: Sort of looks a little bit like yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, But how did they not know she was the brown bread?
Speaker 5: Wow, that's exactly where.
Speaker 4: Did he put his mother in the freezer?
Speaker 5: The remains have since been like.
Speaker 2: It was eating killer.
Speaker 5: Well, no, now it's the subject of it.
Speaker 6: It should be a subject of a new movie, don't you think Missus Graziella the secret of Missus.
Speaker 5: David's terrible No.
Speaker 3: Look, let's I hope she just passed away from the central causes.
Speaker 2: Yes, and then what he kept in the freezer.
Speaker 4: So he could get the money alongside.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, I mean wow, creative, creative, a little bit sick in the head. Can I just say every time you go the chest freeze it gets a mint et?
Speaker 4: Okay, we don't that is not sure she's in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's been three years. You know she wasn't in the freezer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they might have put her somewhere else, necessarily to the frozen bolonnaise in the backyard.
Speaker 2: You'd smell her.
Speaker 5: Well, in the backyards where you do the sauce, the red sauce, you know, and sauced.
Speaker 2: That saun army day. Oh yes, comes around in the can I have your seat? You haven't meant for three years? Can I do you mind?
Speaker 4: I mean, is he in big trouble?
Speaker 2: You judge? Look, I might have mentioned once or twice itshurance. Got this doco, this one shot doco, Yeah on Netflix out at the moment, So.
Speaker 6: Just an explainer basically follows. It follows from start to finish, but there's no editing.
Speaker 2: One continuous shot. Okay, it goes for just over an hour.
Speaker 3: It's directed by the guy who did Adolescence, that amazing TV show where every of the every one of the episodes was just a one shot, which you actually you don't realize it's one shot until it's pointed out to you because it's part The camera is passed multiple different cameramen. It's hooked up on cranes or whatever they call this one.
Speaker 2: There's one shot where it's performing on a rooftop and then the camera like it goes down the elevator. The camera goes down the side of the building on a dry and they unclip it and he walks out of the got to watch the BTS, No watch well, I said to producer Jizz I was like, hey, mate, you've got to watch this, like, you know, get your phone out. Now, that's a cup Netflix and he said, he's funny, little Irish accent. I don't have Netflix. Yeah, that's how I.
Speaker 4: Haven't even stolen someone else's.
Speaker 2: Well, and I was like, you an Amazon account? No Amazon account, I've got a binge count.
Speaker 8: No, not done? Have Netflix done? Of Amazon Prime?
Speaker 3: Well, you're supposed to be a producer on the show and across all of these Oh.
Speaker 8: It's all up here, it's all open the noggin.
Speaker 4: But how if you've never watched anything.
Speaker 8: Well, everyone talks about it all day long. People comment about things online. You can get this information anywhere. You don't need to watch the shows.
Speaker 4: I disagree.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I disagree as well. You need to ingest it.
Speaker 3: Surely you have some kind of media passwords so that you can keep your finger on the pulse of what's happening.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, have the passwords. Don't use them.
Speaker 4: Oh so you do have it, you just don't use it.
Speaker 8: No, No, I have the passwords, have been given the access, but I don't watch I don't I don't have time to watch it. I have freeware, of course, at freeware that's if I'm watching TV. It's free to wear.
Speaker 4: There's people out there still doing it.
Speaker 2: What a tight us.
Speaker 4: But look, yeah, because he's not a tit us, because he's got the passwords, he just doesn't use just doesn't use it. Oh, you ain't living. How do you sell?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 4: How do you know that.
Speaker 5: Jason's actually he's he's gutted for it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, mate, you're missing out. Bro.
Speaker 4: Like there's a world of it comes out on DVD. You got a DVD player for.
Speaker 5: The blue ray?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he would have the shelves and you know when you used to collect the DVDs the stacker. It's like people that don't have air frights.
Speaker 4: I'm like, how do you get's gone? So? Yeah, do you have one? I had one? I used to three times and it just took up.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever things people put in their front sweet potato fries, sweet potato. Although my dad did make my dad makes good homemade sausage rolls, and he made something chuck him in their fright, and I was like, that shan't be happening.
Speaker 2: Well, so now you've got to preheat the oven. Remember those days, Ah, thirty minutes to preheat the oven and then.
Speaker 4: You yeah, my right, gone gone, didn't like it?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten. What don't you have like some people would be a lot of people out there wouldn't have cars. Well, they don't need them.
Speaker 6: Now you two tease me about this, But I have never had a dry dry What do you say a dryer?
Speaker 4: You're a clothes horse guy.
Speaker 5: So I just have a clothes horse.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, we go through dry stages like we've got one now, but we've gone through years, but we didn't have one.
Speaker 4: Live without my dryer. Towels? How do you dry towels and hang them out?
Speaker 2: When we lived in Brisbane, we didn't have one. You hang the tows out different.
Speaker 5: I just hang one over chairs.
Speaker 4: What if people come over, well they got to throw.
Speaker 3: But you also live on your own, so you're like one power every now and then we go through towels.
Speaker 4: Like, no tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Do you run a swimming pool over.
Speaker 4: The basically we didn't even have a pool.
Speaker 5: How can you change your towers every day every day?
Speaker 4: Yeah? What it's got to be times you.
Speaker 2: Must spend all day in the laundry.
Speaker 5: That's it once a week job, isn't it.
Speaker 3: I sometimes I have two showers a day, and I'm like, Okay, that's taken off that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe every second.
Speaker 2: Day Thurney and twenty four ten.
Speaker 4: But mostly every What's.
Speaker 2: One thing you don't have that sometimes spin spins people out?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah. It's like I had a girlfriend that met this guy and she went back to his house and he didn't have couch. She only had beanbags and she was like, he's waiting for a new couch and he was.
Speaker 2: Like, no, no, no, I think I think you gotta have.
Speaker 4: A cat Bachelor it was his Bachelor pade. He's alone in and.
Speaker 2: Take out producers. He's not sitting on the couch watching anything.
Speaker 4: Maybe he doesn't have a cout.
Speaker 2: Thurney and twenty fourteen. How you want to stand up? What is the insurance dot CA?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to come over and stand up removing.
Speaker 2: Third ay thirty four ten? What don't you own? And it spins people out? In return? I go vouches for TGA Fridays. Give us call it over. We're talking about things you are living without. One of our producers has no streaming services.
Speaker 4: Amazing. Some people have like no internet at home, and I know we've got it on our phone. But every time you have to hotspot to your phones.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a bit of word.
Speaker 5: Well, some people just tether off their.
Speaker 4: Neighbors, tether off the nabors.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some people don't have my keys.
Speaker 4: Do you have a Mikey I don't not have a Mikey card?
Speaker 2: We use on that.
Speaker 3: I don't have one. I don't need one. I live in the free tram zone. Yes you No, I don't, but I pretend I.
Speaker 2: Llo Jen, Welcome to the show. How are you? Good?
Speaker 10: Things tells you guys, you're not bad?
Speaker 2: Not bad? What are you living without the Internet?
Speaker 3: So you're doing what I just said. Do you just hotspot off your phone or something?
Speaker 10: Yeah, if we need to, But we just we just live like it's nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. See I know someone that does this.
Speaker 3: But even if they want to watch Netflix, they have to hot spot their TV off their phone to what we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if we have to.
Speaker 10: But yeah, it's peaceful, lovely and you can survive.
Speaker 4: Do you have how many people in your house? Geno? Including children?
Speaker 10: Two kids?
Speaker 4: They use the Yeah, they wouldn't be happy.
Speaker 6: Do they use the Encyclopedic Encyclopedia Britannica.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we've got the World Book on the bookshelf.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, go on, do some reading kids.
Speaker 2: I sort of get it, you know what I mean, Like if you know, your phone's got internet, so that's you know, and then if you're watching it.
Speaker 3: I know, but kids like we have friends who come over and the kids walk in the door and what's past hello?
Speaker 2: Every time? Kidding what they do?
Speaker 4: They want to get straight on last holidays.
Speaker 2: I'm telling I just connected the WiFi and took it with me. I literally unplugged the router. And when I'm going to the shops and this is coming.
Speaker 4: You know, you can just change the passwords.
Speaker 3: It's not as dramatic the disconnect the red and then you've got to sit there and try and read connect.
Speaker 5: It's a real I know.
Speaker 2: But the kids are just really pushed me away and you dongle.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, we're going to the shops. They're like, no, we want to stay here. We want to stay here. And I'm like, we're going to the shops. And I'm like, okay, you know what, And I ripped the cables out and I said, the router is coming with me.
Speaker 4: Remember when we needed dongles and had to plug into a phone light. Like still when I fill out forms it says what's your home phone number? I'm like, who has a home phone number? These days? You don't have a phone plug?
Speaker 5: No, but I've got one. I've got a phone number. Everyone does.
Speaker 6: If you've got an if you've got a internet connection, you've got a phone numb yeah, yeah, yeah, you should get answer.
Speaker 4: My internet connection is pugged into power. It's not plugged in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everyone, even on the five G network. Every No, yeah, well I don't.
Speaker 5: Have a phone.
Speaker 2: You get on the telephone.
Speaker 4: Why do they ask what your home phone number is?
Speaker 2: Maybe you've got a connected there's no need to get angry at us.
Speaker 3: Just like, surely that's an outdated question on a form these days? What's your home phone.
Speaker 2: Number's got armadale? Hello man? How are you good?
Speaker 4: Thank you? And you're calling off the home phone?
Speaker 10: No, I actually don't have anything that's been mentioned.
Speaker 5: Plus, I don't have a microwave.
Speaker 4: A lot. I don't have microwaves.
Speaker 2: My sister in law doesn't. I think she thinks it's going to fries.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hit everything up on the stove, that's what about? Like keep right?
Speaker 3: My little niece comes over and sometimes the little microwave frozen fresh, they're not fresh, they're frozen frozen.
Speaker 4: Meals or what little ones?
Speaker 3: Yeah, those little like you know she's here quickly.
Speaker 4: Let's just throw whatever it is. How do you do that? You don't you?
Speaker 9: I hate everything on the stove.
Speaker 1: There's no need for each other.
Speaker 4: But then you're stirring, stir and I in the microwave popcorn department.
Speaker 9: Yes, you're not doing it with meditation.
Speaker 4: See Paul.
Speaker 3: If we I find like, let's watch a movie and have microwave, he makes it on the stove, does it?
Speaker 4: We have corn? Curt those little.
Speaker 5: Put a little bit of oil sounds better.
Speaker 3: You put one piece in and then you just salt it and it's much better for you. A lot which just corn and olive oil. So there's no like extra chemicals or whatever they put in.
Speaker 2: The of the good stuff.
Speaker 4: You can chucks some butter and salt. It's definitely not good.
Speaker 2: We're good.
Speaker 5: Now what.
Speaker 2: Are you living without?
Speaker 11: We don't have a kettle right now.
Speaker 3: I don't have a kettle because I got one of those billy taps that make spoiling water.
Speaker 4: Do you have one of those?
Speaker 11: They have one of those that work?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got like what we've got in the office here.
Speaker 5: I thought you meant like a billy boil.
Speaker 3: But their mind broke and every time I like having like a tea before bed everything, a peppermint tea, and we had to boil water on the stove, and I was like, I feel like I'm going.
Speaker 4: Back to ye old time.
Speaker 2: Do you have a coffee machine?
Speaker 1: I do have a coffee Yeah.
Speaker 2: You just get hot water out of that hot water. Yeah, if you're making a tea or whatever, you just hit the water with no pot in.
Speaker 4: No, sure, little bit of coffee would run out.
Speaker 2: It's a difference apout.
Speaker 11: No, you just slip the switch the other way and it gives you hot water.
Speaker 2: That's right, you got it.
Speaker 4: Hang on. Not in a pod machine.
Speaker 2: Not a pod machine.
Speaker 5: I've got a bit more established the capuchin on prob. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Have you got a fancy Have you got one with the steaming one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You have one with a steam one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So don't you go teasing me about my billy to when you've got a coffee machine with the steam one. Fancy fancy pants.
Speaker 2: When we're growing up, if someone on a steam one, you'd be like, whoa, you've got glory of jeans in your kitchen.
Speaker 3: Yes, bloody rich Cas the Garbo, good morning morning you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are you living without?
Speaker 9: Do not own a smartphone?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Cas, you're old school. You're bringing on the what is it the sixty two ten or whatever it was.
Speaker 9: The dumb No, I've actually got a four g nock here.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to say the quality this phone calls very good, better than most.
Speaker 9: Hey, I don't need it. I don't need a smartphone. So a driver.
Speaker 3: You can't do payWave though, you can't like you have to take your cards with you everywhere you go.
Speaker 4: Yes, well that's annoying.
Speaker 2: What about if you're in it? What about if you're in discussions with someone in the in the truck yard and you're like, hang on, I'll see what time that movie's one? You've got to ring the actual movie line.
Speaker 9: No, I don't even go down that road.
Speaker 5: No, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He lives a simple life.
Speaker 2: You just don't go the movies.
Speaker 9: You do?
Speaker 4: You still run on cash, Caaz, Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Like a cash guy.
Speaker 4: A couple of cash will give me a slab.
Speaker 9: See. The problem with not relying on cash is for the simple fact your phone goes down or the network goes down like opts did ye? What are you going to get nothing?
Speaker 3: That's right, Caz Caz. Did you go mad in the year two thousand when we thought the Y two bug was coming? Did you withdraw all your cash?
Speaker 9: I thought?
Speaker 2: And he already had the cash out of the banks.
Speaker 5: Snap under his mattress, Get on your cats. Have a good day, mate, You guys just play a snake.
Speaker 2: We love him.
Speaker 3: Remember you guys made me use a dumb phone for twenty four hours? Oh yeah, yeah, I could go with out my smartphone.
Speaker 4: And because I drive a Tesla, I couldn't get.
Speaker 5: The cup.
Speaker 2: Because you need the smartphone.
Speaker 4: Open get an uber home and I was like, oh oh, ship won't be doing that either.
Speaker 2: Let's go every day twice a day your chance to win five K, seven o'clock and eight o'clock.
Speaker 3: Al right, First up this morning, Amy from Point Cook, Good morning, Good morning. How are we on this? It seems like a nice morning out there, But I think the day's going to turn.
Speaker 5: She's going to turn back storm.
Speaker 12: It looks it looks beautiful, but yeah, I don't think it's going to say no.
Speaker 3: Okay, Amy, we have three questions lined up for you an easy question for fifty dollars, a medium question for five hundred, and a difficult question for five thousand.
Speaker 4: I believe you want to play for five hundred today, Let's do it.
Speaker 9: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Need the money for Chrissy shopping?
Speaker 5: Do we?
Speaker 2: I do? I do?
Speaker 3: It's that time of year, isn't good time to get ahead. I actually bought a couple of Christmas presents yesterday on the Black Fridays.
Speaker 5: Day that I've got Chris Kringle, and my Chris Kringle won't put it put a wish list online. So we've got this app whereby app, so our family, Chris Kringle has this app whereby it draws your name and then you can put your wish list in and everyone's to put their wish list in except for me. So yeah, we do like a Sanda list. It's quite cool.
Speaker 3: We should bring that into my family. Actually, I like that you've already drawn you, Chris Kringle, so you can buy it. Fridays we do ours like a week before and in.
Speaker 4: Front of patties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm the same.
Speaker 4: I wish I might do that this week. Actually, Chris Kringle.
Speaker 5: Ry a to me.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear a question. You will hear a three two one. You have to answer in that three seconds.
Speaker 12: Okay, good back.
Speaker 2: Five hundred dollars. Here's your question.
Speaker 5: Where would you be if you were standing on these Spanish stamps three two one?
Speaker 4: They're very, very famous and they are in Rome, Yes, Europe. The lead from the piazza all the way down. They're beautiful.
Speaker 3: And the key if you do go is go very very early in the morning and there'll be no one there.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say, look for the escalator.
Speaker 3: No go at sunrise and it's stunning. You get the place to yourself. Come about nine o'clock. You cannot swing it out there.
Speaker 2: It's like the hot morning. Hey Amy, thanks to giving.
Speaker 12: Me the crackdown no Ray, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: We play again at eight o'clock this morning. Every day seven o'clock and eight o'clock your chance to win money here on nov Good morning, Melbourne, it is just go on a quarter past seven. You're on the air with Jason and Lauren. Remember when you hear us play, let it give us a ring and tickets will be Yours are sticking with live music for a sec.
Speaker 5: Let's talk Sabrina.
Speaker 2: I like doing it. Yeah, took me a while, but I'm there on a fee wagon. Yeah, massively massively However.
Speaker 4: Old is she?
Speaker 5: I'm going to say, are we guessing?
Speaker 2: Twenty four? Twenty seven? It is a pleasure? Quickete gap? How but he got bros Twenty six? Most feel safe for saying I like her. Hey, so she is currently doing her tour? Yes, after I suppose Taylor Swifter is paved the way. Yes, Yes, the venues are now free for.
Speaker 4: Compared a lot.
Speaker 2: I know they don't.
Speaker 4: They's a similar fan base.
Speaker 6: Because Sabrina opened for Taylor the Yeah.
Speaker 2: However, someone posted a comment on TikTok and it's such a good point. Let's stop throwing things at celebrities when they're on stage throwing what well, footage has come out of someone throwing handcuffs on stage. That's Sabrina.
Speaker 4: They're a bit hard when she fluffy tyme.
Speaker 2: When she's mid performance and they've landed just in front of her, and the footage shows her grabbing them and in a it looks quite angry the way she throws them off to the side stage. She throws them with such force that I think they hit a member of the audience.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, yeah, look you can't be like people love throwing things like cards and Teddy bears.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think something soft is different to a hard metal handcuffs.
Speaker 5: She had a tanty.
Speaker 2: She did an adult tantrum, which is what we're talking about this morning, thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you thrown an adult tantrums?
Speaker 11: Yea, it was my four year old daughter this morning. She got very upset because ashnot started with an age rather than a nose. As for my eleven year old had a tantrum at the beach couple of weeks ago for build too much sand, crying. She was getting the sand and she was throwing it, just.
Speaker 4: Making it worse for herself.
Speaker 3: Right, some kids having tantrums. But what we want to know I'm thirteen twenty four ten is did you have an adult tantrum or someone you know, your husband, your wife.
Speaker 2: I have an example, Yeah, talk to me someone we know throw a tantrum over a chair.
Speaker 4: There's this one chair in this studio.
Speaker 5: I was like, what's wrong? Did you see the face?
Speaker 2: I saw?
Speaker 5: I saw the face.
Speaker 4: It's like I've never ever seen you get the broken.
Speaker 2: Chair if you're quite clean with what you want with organize.
Speaker 3: I want this chair that i'm on now anyway, I want it now, and I wanted every morning.
Speaker 2: And that's that's you can't about.
Speaker 3: To be honest, I just stood up and swapped chairs and didn't say a word.
Speaker 4: And then you started poking the bear and then I cracked it.
Speaker 5: Do you crack No? No, I don't want to, so I'm scared of her. Do you crack it at home a lot?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But there's cracking it for good reason, and then there's a tantrum when you.
Speaker 2: Know you know what, Laura, I guarantee there would always be good reasons.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like the other day, we're going somewhere and I said to Paul, oh, let's stop and get a coffee. We'll go and get a coffee on the way to wherever we'll go. And we go in the car and he goes, oh, you know what, let's do this first, We'll get a coffee on the way back here. Oh no, And I had a tantrum and I was like, no, you said we could get a coffee on the way there. And he looked at me and said, are you having a tantrum?
Speaker 4: And I was like, I think I am. I think I just threw a little tanty, an adult tanty.
Speaker 2: I threw a trum the other night.
Speaker 3: But if you tell me we're getting a coffee on the way, in my head, I'm mentally prepared. In twenty minutes, I will get liquid gold in my system. I don't want to wait another hour until after the appointment to get the coffee.
Speaker 2: This is what happened the other night, and you, I reckon, maybe it's justified. No, you'll relate to this is not food related.
Speaker 4: It is the only thing it cares about.
Speaker 2: I was saying, Lucia, we ordered some dessert tonight. She's like, yeah, so I'm cleaning, Like an hour and a half goes by, right, I get the kids down now. In my mind like you with your coffee, I'm like, we're going to order, and then I come downstairs. I'm like, all right, what flavors shall we get? And she goes now and I feel like it now, like that's unfair.
Speaker 4: Did you have a town trup?
Speaker 3: Yeah, wide one the other night.
Speaker 4: Another one never went j.
Speaker 3: Paul invited my family over for Christmas tree decoration. Clint, you were there invited also, Paul was the one who planned it and said, you know what it was when I was away.
Speaker 4: I was working on the weekend.
Speaker 3: I was overseas working and he said, you know it would be nice and family time on Monday, Let's do family dinner five o'clock, early barbecue, Christmas tree decorating.
Speaker 4: I was like, great idea. I got home.
Speaker 3: Monday, I was exhausted, souse. I'd worked all weekend, we traveled with had long day Sunday. I worked Monday morning and I was like, we're going to take myself off for a little nap.
Speaker 4: And I said to him should we go get their groceries soon? And he goes, oh, yeah, h what time is everyone coming over? And I was like, you planned this and now it's my problem. And he was on work calls.
Speaker 3: So at four point thirty I had to do the mad dash to get everything.
Speaker 4: For family dinner.
Speaker 2: That's tame effort.
Speaker 3: And he goes, oh, come in a minute, and I was like, don't worry, I'm already left.
Speaker 4: I'm already in the way. It's not a team effort. You organized it. He goes, I thought it was five thirty.
Speaker 5: I've got one better me. I saw it live in action, Okay, hold that thought, and it was scary thirteen that very nice.
Speaker 4: I was tired, angry.
Speaker 2: I hold that thought. I want to know what set off It was a fool like No, we would get to that in a second, but if you want to join us on the air, third and twenty fourten is our number. Are you an adult and you've thrown the tantrum? Or maybe it was your partner. They threw an adult tantrum over something.
Speaker 4: Maybe it was someone at work.
Speaker 2: Give us call in return. How good is this? I got two hundred dollar TGA Friday vouchers up for graand there you go for drinks on us thirdday, twenty four ten. We're talking adult tantrums. We are talking tantrums.
Speaker 4: Why they had a tastraum?
Speaker 3: Not kids, adult adults, Name and shame partner, A colleague, apparent eye.
Speaker 5: Witnessed a tantrum in the wild a couple of days ago, and it terrified me.
Speaker 2: Jas.
Speaker 5: It was our colleague and friend, LP, Lauren Phillips.
Speaker 2: So you're around her place.
Speaker 5: I was dining at her place. We had a barbecue. Now to be fair, sorry to be fair, Lauren's partner Paul said, watch this.
Speaker 4: He knew what he was.
Speaker 3: Watch this, I'd set the table outdoor table like, beautiful tablecloth, beautiful crocodle.
Speaker 5: It was like he baited her.
Speaker 2: Right, So I'm imagining the setup like like the Woman's Weekly Christmas Special.
Speaker 4: Nice Anyway, guests over for an early first barbecue the summer.
Speaker 2: See, I'm more of a rip off a piece of paper towel.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll stick with me here.
Speaker 4: I'm a fabric napkin. Persons.
Speaker 2: You must spend all day in the laundrip all day.
Speaker 6: Paul had just finished it. Paul had just finished doing all the handiwork on the on the barbecue. Was he was a chef, right, good on him, the barbecue chef. Anyway, the transfer of the meat from the barbecue onto the table is what caused the tantrum. Paul goes, watch this. We're gonna put it back onto the silver tray, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the alp one, the one then you throw them out the end.
Speaker 5: Yes, anyway, the meat. No no no no no no, hang on, hang on, I don't have Now he put it on the table. He guess she's gonna hate this. Watch Lauren comes out.
Speaker 2: What is that doing on my table?
Speaker 4: We have so much beautiful crockery stuff.
Speaker 5: You are so embarrassing. Go get it, Go get one.
Speaker 4: I said, I'll take it in and put it.
Speaker 2: And now the meat is getting cold.
Speaker 4: Because he did it deliberately knowing how I would react.
Speaker 5: I can't believe you.
Speaker 4: I can't believe I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: I was annoyed then that he said, clink goes. Paul just said watch this, And then I was annoyed because I was like that, you try to.
Speaker 5: Make me look like you are so embarrassing.
Speaker 4: It was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Have you been there when she tried to send him upstairs? Just go upstairs. He's not eight.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see you again too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he does things. He does things deliberately to wind me up. And when I know he's done it, and I still take the bait. It annoys me.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 5: Do you know what? Do you know who? What? Poor one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Boy, but he did all the work, he did the cooking.
Speaker 4: Have your Bogan tray?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? Adult tantrums? That's what we're talking.
Speaker 4: Hello, Lara, Hello, is it you or someone else who throws adult tantrums?
Speaker 1: No, it's myself on a like a weekly basis.
Speaker 2: We've met Lauren's spirit animal.
Speaker 4: What over.
Speaker 1: My dad will drive to a shopping center and he'll park like as far away as he can so that he car's by itself. But the car is as old wild it's like forty years old.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to waste time driving around.
Speaker 1: But also you don't want to so people don't open the door.
Speaker 4: Oh that's har.
Speaker 2: My dad told me, don't part me the trolley base. Never partner the trolley base.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Yes, And I'm ready to climb out about the parts you're moving.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Dad, see there, that's annoying.
Speaker 2: You just went past the park and I'm like, yeah, it's very narrow, like we just go a couple of meters up. Of course we've got empty spots on either side.
Speaker 5: And those trolleys go rogue, Yeah don't they? People just yeah, I do it.
Speaker 4: I try and park as close to the door as humanly possible, and sometimes it will take me an extra half an hour just cruising around those first few lanes.
Speaker 5: Looking for that little green light.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when there's a green light and there's a smart car or there's a car in it, and you like, I'm just gonna ram this because the green lights is going, don't ram the car should be red green light, says go.
Speaker 2: Staff fellow, that's your name. We're talking adult tantrum, Steph, what did you check one over?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 11: Not me.
Speaker 13: Hobby has finally found out that I put mushrooms in my beautiful homemade.
Speaker 2: Lasn't you We could be hiding mushrooms in any sort of normal mushrooms.
Speaker 4: Normal mushrooms.
Speaker 13: You hide them for the kids, right they when? How you saw the mushroom packet? After eight years, we finally don't have any more mushroom vanillas?
Speaker 4: Did he crack it? I love that time big time.
Speaker 13: No mushrooms on pizza, no mushrooms on anything.
Speaker 4: He just doesn't like them, even though he didn't know he was having them fair enough, that's.
Speaker 5: I don't mind it. A mushroom in Alazagnia.
Speaker 2: I love a mushroom.
Speaker 5: That's good chefing.
Speaker 2: It's quite meety.
Speaker 4: I love mushrooms.
Speaker 5: Hello, them making a comeback.
Speaker 2: I got a glass and parks theah. What do you got? Hi?
Speaker 11: Guys? How are you this morning?
Speaker 2: We are good?
Speaker 11: That's fabulous. I hisssing fit over the fact that I couldn't make rice. I was making a dish for an immediate family, and one of the side dishes was just plain rice. And the first batch I cooked it too early and I overcooked it. The second batch I made little And it was only as soon as my mom came in to the kitchen and I'm like, Mama, need help, and she goes, all right, did you did you rinse the salt rints the rice?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 11: Did you put salt in the water? No? Did you do this? And I'm like no, And I had to step away from the kitchen and I just I held on to my table and I would just let out quite a yell.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what, three, No, Doug, you just need that little microwave, little micro waver.
Speaker 5: I love that, Mike.
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds, it's done, ity Actually, oh that's what.
Speaker 4: It depends if you've got the bag or the cup.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that's Marty.
Speaker 4: Rice is hard to get right, honestly.
Speaker 2: Sixty seconds rice cook is a lot of bench space. It is Olivia and Brighton.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello Olivia.
Speaker 2: How are you watch Chuck and adult tantrum over?
Speaker 12: Oh no, my mom did. Christmas is a very emotionally charge of benders. And we arrived an hour late for dinner because we've been caught up at the in laws and we turned up the gates were locked, went inside and she'd unset the table, the plates were away your Christmas and she had a massive tandy And we actually refer it now. I say to my sister, is there going to be the ct which is the Christmas candy?
Speaker 4: Yes? And how many years did it take to be able to laugh?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: You still can't?
Speaker 10: She still we're still filty about it.
Speaker 12: So yeah, she went and sat in the room and had a salt and we just ate by ourselves.
Speaker 4: We know why that is. That's because you're at the in laws.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you made them the priority. Liz would do the same.
Speaker 2: How long how are you late? Sorry?
Speaker 12: An hour?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Christmas, there's flexibility on Christmas now something. Maybe she timed the pork or the land.
Speaker 2: My mum had a bluff on Christmas dager at the bottle of MAJORI went and sat in the room.
Speaker 4: Why what was it over?
Speaker 2: I think we washed up the wrong pan or something. It's the smallest things on.
Speaker 5: Christian people are is that the green? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Really crack the sounds on Christmas? Its emotions are high.
Speaker 2: Well, we're out of West Coast cooler. It has just gone twenty two the way. Hey, cheese he's in the house, our friendly cop. We love doing pride to the papper. He's going to join us. In fact, if you've got a question for our residents a cop, anything you want to know, thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 3: I've got a question for Cheesey. I think Clint's done something illegal.
Speaker 2: Opal. We will find out in minutes. Are you going to bring up what he did yesterday?
Speaker 3: You no, not, because that one is definitely not allowed.
Speaker 2: Morning Melbourne. Hey, still to come your chance to win Atlantic Gaga tickets when you hear us play Garga, give us a ring. We're about to chat with Cheesy, our friendly police officer.
Speaker 4: What's wrong with you, Glint?
Speaker 6: You two have come barreling in here with breakfast and it smells beautiful.
Speaker 5: What do you got?
Speaker 2: I'll sell you half my bagel for ten bucks.
Speaker 5: I'm having bagel with Do you know why?
Speaker 4: We've got those abes bagels? But that everything bagels and they've got a little bit of gum.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, we're about to be joined by Cheesey, our resident cop. If you've got a question for him, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. Just on a serious note, I've been listening to your news this morning. This girl that is in custody for the stabbing in Melbourne CBD. She's applied for baale today. I really hope, I really hope as a sign of we're fixing this city her bow gets denied.
Speaker 3: I mean, there was some victim impact statements yesterday that were horrific.
Speaker 4: That poor woman, Oh mate, She's just going about her day.
Speaker 3: She's had to move from her home because she doesn't want to live anywhere near where that happened to her.
Speaker 4: It was a random attack, just horrendous scenes. I think that shook. I mean, we've been seeing some bad things around Melbourne, but I think that.
Speaker 3: One in particular shipped us all to our core, like what sort of place are were living in?
Speaker 6: So we find out later today she's up to a magistrate to make that decision.
Speaker 2: Well, God help us if they grant her beau. Hopefully this is the turning point.
Speaker 14: You Jason, Lawrence, Cheesy's in the house, Superintendent Wayne Cheese man our friendly police office.
Speaker 2: That morning, Cheese Cheesy morning, everyone's.
Speaker 4: Been happening in the wild western Melbourne same thing.
Speaker 15: Really, it's the police are still out there twenty four to seven, arresting more than more people than ever. Good news is we've seized more knives than we ever have, over fifteen thousand this year, so that is it's.
Speaker 4: Sort of good news, but sort of bad news. They're all out there, right.
Speaker 15: Yeah, No, you're right. Anyone shouldn't be out there indeficially.
Speaker 4: Is anyone putting their knives in those silly little bins?
Speaker 15: There actually have been, really, there have been machetes. Has been several thousand machetes handed in. I don't know whose hands is that. I don't know the right people are handing them in. But and he's having an effect, believe.
Speaker 2: It or not.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 6: But these are the ones that the officers are on the beat, are easing from people, right.
Speaker 15: So these fifteen thousand a separate to the one the machine. So these are the ones where we're doing search warrants and we're searching people under our different powers and having quite a bit of success.
Speaker 6: One of the debates that's happening right now Cheese is around Jack's Law, which is in Queensland brought in on the back of a horrendous death involving a teenager there. It gives police the powers to wand wand people on the street.
Speaker 2: Like a metal detective.
Speaker 6: It's effectively what the state opposition is calling for the government to bring in. Here would something like that change the game?
Speaker 15: So we have we have similar powers under what we call these omni operations where we get areas declared so we can we can have that leading up to protest activity. We have the around the site. We are running that operation in the CBD across the CBD for the next six months, right leading up to Christmas in the new year, because we know the influx of people and the influx of young people into the city.
Speaker 2: And you can just warn people occurring.
Speaker 15: We can if the area has been designated.
Speaker 2: And is that where you're finding these kids that are carrying knives and stuff? Is a train station, shopping centers? Right, to be honest to every where. It's in shopping centers, it's in train stations, it's in the streets.
Speaker 15: In schools.
Speaker 4: And are they protesting Like we're not protesting in the literal sense, but are they objective when you go up to them and say, hey, we're going to search you.
Speaker 15: No, they don't it's a different culture now, so people are a lot more confident around the police now.
Speaker 2: So there is a.
Speaker 15: Definite lack of respect towards the police, and there's no fear of the police probably like there was when I was younger. But generally, if we have the power, they comply. But generally they know when we have power and when we don't, and if we don't have it, they they know that they.
Speaker 3: Find a machete on someone, are they what's the consequence for that person?
Speaker 15: Well, it can be depending on their history and if they're on bail and all this, but if it's just a one off piece, I think it could be someone to go to court down the track.
Speaker 6: A lot of that confidence kids, especially even younger than sixteen, have is because of how social media has empowered them. Do you think and this is just a random question of random thought, but the social media band which comes in in a what ten days time? I Thinkcember ten, yep, will that have any impact do you think on how kids, especially under sixteen are thinking and behaving?
Speaker 5: Potentially, because there are a number when it comes to policing.
Speaker 15: So there's no doubt that social media has influence and there's a connection through social media. It's not always the sites that are influencing. It can be the dialogue between people. And what we're finding is there's a lot of networked youth of endings, so the networks talk together, not necessarily looking at something on Instagram or on YouTube, but that definitely does it.
Speaker 5: But this could break a network potentially.
Speaker 15: This could have an influence where probably it's not as glorified some of the behaviors we've seen that.
Speaker 2: Be well, the videos that I see online of the kids breaking into houses. Half the time, they're not even stealing anything. They just want to go like, look, we're in someone's house, waving a machete everywhere.
Speaker 4: It's like stupid, crazy, crazy.
Speaker 2: A thirty twenty four ten is our number. Cheese, he's in the house. You got any questions, give us a ring. We're going to take some calls and then Lauren's got something that we need a question about.
Speaker 4: Clean. But before we get to clin I've got a quick question for you, Cheese.
Speaker 3: Now, we have cameras in our house, like oh sorry, on the outside of our house like many people, and we get a little thing that sets off. We've got like a little sectioned off area and we get a little notification on our phone if there's an intruder that comes up intruder And the other day I got a thing saying intruder alert, and it was we've got some flats next to us, and it was a guy who had run and jumped their back fence like he clearly had he was in a rush to get away from someone. And with this vision of this guy who looked like he'd just robbed someone's house or done something, but he hadn't done anything to our house, what should I do with that vision? Should I go to my local police station and say, how I don't know if this is going to be helpful to you, but this guy's clearly on the run from someone.
Speaker 4: He had a backpack full of stuff.
Speaker 15: So I guess anything can help if there's an investigation going on. So you could ring your local police station and say my alarm was triggered. I have some vision. If it's of interest to anyone, here's my number.
Speaker 2: Let me know.
Speaker 15: We can then do some internal comms. We will know what's going on in the area, so it could be helpful.
Speaker 4: So always hand that over. If we have.
Speaker 2: Your partner more cop would have been all over it.
Speaker 4: He called me more cop persistent when.
Speaker 2: You sounded like Paul just then.
Speaker 6: But I guess to your point, if there was a report from a neighbor of a breaking enter or something actually aid that investigation definitely help you.
Speaker 4: She just climbing over a back fence into a lane way with the.
Speaker 2: Bag for thirteen twenty four ten. If you got a question for the cheese, what's Clinton talks?
Speaker 4: Kind of funny?
Speaker 3: He called me yesterday in an absolute flap cheese and he was driving down highway to Geelong and there's all the cameras. Some of them are attached to bridges and there's some free standing ones.
Speaker 4: And he called me and said.
Speaker 5: Hey, loss, this is your area, isn't it. That's your sort of hood.
Speaker 2: You know those cameras highway because he's your friend, he's not here to.
Speaker 4: Are they filming inside the cars? I said, oh, it depends. I think the one's on the bridge is of speed cameras. And he goes, so ga he goes because I was eating some pineapple out of the tub and I'm a bit concerned that I'll be charged as a distracted driver? Am I allowed to be eating while I'm driving? And I said oh, cheese is in tomorrow. We'll ask him.
Speaker 5: That's so embarrassing you won't texting. But it's a good question.
Speaker 6: Can I be charged or fined with eating pineapple behind the wheel?
Speaker 15: So you there's two parts to it. No, you would be very You will not be charged eating food in the car or having a drink or whatever. But if you had two handfuls of pineapple, if you were steering with your knees, for example, or if you could get charged with careless driving.
Speaker 2: Right, But if you're getting a massive accident and it was because you dropped bloody kebab sauce on you and look down, then it could be declared careless. Ye yeah, rightcha.
Speaker 4: Oh cabab's too hard to eat in the car, that's care.
Speaker 2: Little cheap phone, no go, don't you be the new campaign of a Christmas No go? Little cheeseburger is fine, right, little Cheesburger's time, Little cheap that's a two bite job.
Speaker 4: I mean you're asking the cheese man.
Speaker 2: Cheese Superintendent Wayne Cheeseman is in the house. We're doing prayer the paper this morning. Hey cheesey, thanks for coming in pleasure. Is this last time I got cheesy? This is the last time I got cheesey in this ship. Mate. Thank you. You have been the best addition to this show. We love having you on me.
Speaker 15: Can I just say to everyone who's been listening on in the community, and to you and your team, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year. Thanks for all the support you give to Victoria Police. It's really refreshing, it's really nice, and it's kind of everybody, but I wish you were a safe and happy new Year. Christ and all the best everyone.
Speaker 4: You next year, Yes, will you come back?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're back next year. I'm driving in here and bloody Rachel and ross across the road and they go, cheese is here. I'll be like, no, no, no, yeah on the a n it has just gone a meditate. Let's go twice a day, your chance to win five k. Let's go to bull in this morning.
Speaker 5: Hello Zoey lane.
Speaker 4: Zan, Hello Zoey Zoey.
Speaker 9: How are you ill?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: And now you got into a bit of a bingle, I believe, Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 12: I cast my cut my bike into a car.
Speaker 3: You crushed your pushbike into someone's cart? Was it a fancy car?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are they going you for the insurance. Zoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's what we're playing for. We're playing for five thousand dollars this morning to get you out of insurance situated.
Speaker 4: She's crushed your bike into We shouldn't be laughing. How is the bike? Is the bike? Okay? Yeah? Are you okay?
Speaker 2: Guess the bruise right, just a bruise.
Speaker 5: The car is not.
Speaker 4: You had your helmet on though, yeah, oh lucky.
Speaker 2: I had the helmet on. Okay, let's roll the dice and go for five five thousand dollars. All right, Zoe eleven years old needs the money to pay for insurance.
Speaker 4: Was it your mum or dad's car? Zoe?
Speaker 5: M neighbor?
Speaker 2: Neighbors can't? Well, that's awkward when you put the bins out to see him. Okay, here we go, Zoe. You're gonna hear a question. You will hear a three to one and you have to answer in that time. Okay, all right, here we go. So come on, Zoe, for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: What character have both Rothers Downey Jr. And Benedict's Cumberbatch played three two one?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Oh, you don't know. Have you heard of Sherlock Holmes before Zoey. No, I'm sorry, Zoey.
Speaker 2: I would have went.
Speaker 5: She she was rolling the docks.
Speaker 2: Called gambling.
Speaker 4: Well done, thanks for playing those are wee?
Speaker 6: Would you like Uncle Jase to get you something from the prize covered maybe that happened?
Speaker 5: You would like that very much?
Speaker 6: Loves all right, Well, he's going to give you two prizes this morning because you do it.
Speaker 4: If you won't let him better, hear.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm going to send you to t g I Fridays. They do food and everything. That's great. You'll love it. T g I Fridays, Melbourne Central. Now, but you look new manual and digital shuffle board. That's always a bit of front.
Speaker 5: One more give me, give me the sheep.
Speaker 4: Please, you choose something we get anything from the sheep?
Speaker 5: Is that okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, anything for the sheep?
Speaker 5: Like Hara Scar? Do you like Harras Scar?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: Do you know what?
Speaker 6: We're going to throw you a two hundred dollars char girl Charlie's voucher as well, because we all have chicken and chips.
Speaker 3: If she said Vega might have been able to get a new buy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, good cool.
Speaker 4: She's not going to chuggle with Charlie's m TG.
Speaker 5: Right, all right, you know what, you can go to Harrows Scarf as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll check in the Harrowscarf voucher as well. All right, there you goes.
Speaker 4: What's that place? You'll soon find out when you go there.
Speaker 6: Zore He that went, well, I want to take you to Canberra, the nation's capital.
Speaker 2: Never been, haven't you.
Speaker 4: Not missing much?
Speaker 2: I've heard born on fireworks pretty much.
Speaker 4: A lot of roundabouts, a lot of churches, yeah, right, very expensive. Everything's expensive in Camebra.
Speaker 6: Well, all our Polley's all our sort of all the embassies. What a smart people in one place.
Speaker 4: A lot of really dumb ones.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they make some silly decisions.
Speaker 6: Right now, something strange is happening in federal politics whereby I want to give you a huge amount of background, but Pauline Hanson is trying to.
Speaker 5: Woo Barnaby Joyce from the Nationals to one Nation. Right, It's like it's like a it's like a coupling up, a meeting of the minds, Yeah, very much so.
Speaker 6: So she's trying to engage him, bring him over to her site, well, not her side of politics, but to her part she's doing well, she decided to wine and dine him Laura with a dinner party. Is that what you call it? A dinner party? In her office?
Speaker 5: Question question?
Speaker 3: Canbra do they live in like their own homes or is I imagined it's like a university like staff accommodation.
Speaker 6: We'll sort of you've got the option, you get an allowance. So basically, however you want to spend that allowance, whether it's a hotel, you know, you don't get an air B and B you can, you can buy a house, whatever you want to do. But she was whining and dining him. Now she's cooking in her office in Parliament House Cambra, Can I just bring in the trolley please, because I'm going to do exactly what Pauline Hanson.
Speaker 2: This worries me because I didn't you see it on the news. It was horrific. You're not doing the same menu you are.
Speaker 6: So this is a this is a sandwich press. Pauline got a sandwich press out and she made Barnaby Joyce, former leader of the Nationals, loves land.
Speaker 5: Doesn't he love a man of the land, So she made him.
Speaker 4: A steak on a sandwich press.
Speaker 6: Yes, and it looked fantastic. So sizzle you both up a steak this morning?
Speaker 2: In a way?
Speaker 4: Is it a nice steak?
Speaker 5: Is feak?
Speaker 4: I feel it?
Speaker 5: What have you gone with the pre season?
Speaker 2: Have you heard of sizzling steak? It's not Norman your wheelhouse. I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: Is that preheated?
Speaker 2: The Oh yeah? Can I can hear the sizzle?
Speaker 4: That looks like spam.
Speaker 2: Next time, I thank you nothing food poison.
Speaker 6: In the morning, Poulleen made Barnaby steak. There was a like a cobb salad and then she finished. There was a potato salads.
Speaker 5: Salads.
Speaker 4: That's a cold job.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 5: She whipped it up.
Speaker 4: No way, she was boiling the potatoes.
Speaker 3: And then you're telling me the same woman who cooks a steak on the sandwich preys and then it boils.
Speaker 4: Yeah, potatoes done, the.
Speaker 5: Dessert and the boys and it was like a boison berries. Was it like a tart?
Speaker 2: Like a pie?
Speaker 5: Shine to So I'm just going to turn the steak.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I just don't.
Speaker 6: Think have you ever cooked anything unusual on the sandwich press.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Well, once we had Matt Preston in and we cooked a steak on an iron's right.
Speaker 2: We did look at that.
Speaker 5: Here's a tip.
Speaker 2: And I think it was Matt Preston that told me, if you're doing toasted sandwiches, make the toasty, put it in the toasting maker and then turn on the toasting. Don't preheat it so that way it warms up with the toasted sandwich in it.
Speaker 4: You don't burn the bread. Exactly right, No, I reckon the fire. It's going to go offhere, off the fire alarm. Eat absolutely sticks.
Speaker 5: This is the best meat you can get.
Speaker 4: It smells rounds, it sizzling.
Speaker 2: Steak's not going to be up your if.
Speaker 3: I went on a date to someone's house and they said come off, and they tried to woo me by cooking steak on a sandwich press.
Speaker 2: The guy has been single his whole life. It's all adding up.
Speaker 3: I don't don't put that anywhere. You mean, it's why do I feel like if your plates are white, mind's pink? This is screaming. I've seen something stance before.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you didn't even ask a lie medium rare, thank you. This is really what she said. This is horrific. Put the pepper on here. She's tough. Okay, I went to the boundary the other day and had a porterhouse. It wasn't anything like this.
Speaker 4: It looks like spam. Did you cook spam?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it is steak steak.
Speaker 4: This whole studio.
Speaker 2: It's it's steaked out. It's steak. Steak on.
Speaker 4: Come on, wich, come on, sandwich, steak. Oh that staks, get it out.
Speaker 2: It's actually not bad. Quite good, isn't It's actually not You've got to.
Speaker 3: People doing this all around Melbourne thirteen, twenty four ten. If you've cooked, if you cook something unconventional on a sandwich press.
Speaker 6: One hundred percent Loan sandwich Press recipes. I think this is one of the best things Paul and Hanson is done.
Speaker 2: It's quite sure.
Speaker 4: We're going so many good things. The bar is loan.
Speaker 5: It's the only good thing she's done.
Speaker 2: This is a great hack. Clinton. I can't help but notice she has to try to steak.
Speaker 4: I'm not eating.
Speaker 2: Come on, it's rude to go to dinner to be rude. It is rude to go to a dinner party eat the mask.
Speaker 4: I forgot to take you guys. Some vegetarians started today.
Speaker 5: No, no, we're lucky.
Speaker 2: This ain't meat.
Speaker 4: That's not real meat.
Speaker 5: Lauren, I'll be really deeply offended if you don't.
Speaker 2: Look at the amount of people that are cooking weird food on sandwich press.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Oh my god, what might be eating the sandwich.
Speaker 2: Thir is our number?
Speaker 5: Morning, Alissa, what are you cooking on your sandwich press? S?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 5: What are you cooking on your sandwich press? Alissa?
Speaker 11: Big eggs, bacon, sausages. What you've got for George Foreman?
Speaker 5: Oh the George Foreman.
Speaker 4: The fat used to drain off it.
Speaker 2: I mean to be a spoiler alert. It's a sandwich press on an angle, that's the Foreman.
Speaker 3: Wow, Alica, do you have a kitchen or just normal sandwich press?
Speaker 1: Just the flight sandwich press.
Speaker 4: That's what weir.
Speaker 12: And you can fry your you can fry your onion on it as well.
Speaker 3: Whenever some pans or anything clean it. If you're cooking something, oh my god, that's still turned on. You're gonna bend yourself like Kim.
Speaker 2: What are you cooking on your sandwich press?
Speaker 10: Hey, guys, I also cook my steaks and my eggs.
Speaker 5: So you crack an egg.
Speaker 10: He shut the lid and it comes out a little bit robbery, but it's actually quite cool.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit rubbery. I'm not sold. Save a pan, Alissa, Good morning, Good morning. Are you a fan of the Sandwich Press? For everything?
Speaker 11: It's my ex husband used to be.
Speaker 4: What did he cook?
Speaker 11: Sausages, Cranskys? Anything? Really, just chuck it in, close the lid, walk away.
Speaker 1: You're done going.
Speaker 5: To close the lid. Now there's more coming, Laurens.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're actually putting the lid on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you get both sides and.
Speaker 4: Then fully squashing it down.
Speaker 2: More than that way, you don't have to worry about flipping it. It's cooking from the top end of the bottom, not like that. What a banger tune?
Speaker 3: Lady Gaga Most in demand karaoke songs of all time Bradley Cooper.
Speaker 2: That is shallowcha.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hey, this is Lady Gaga.
Speaker 3: Lady Gaga presents the Mayhem Ball.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be Gaga.
Speaker 2: No, you never seen the fast guy. This is crazy people going nuts to win their way to Gaga.
Speaker 3: All right, everyone wants to go. She's here very soon, next next week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real, you've waited long enough, your little monsters. Lady Gaga presents the Mayhemball live in Australia this December. Info at livenation dot com dot are you one of my favorite parts of Victoria.
Speaker 4: Answer a call. Let's go to Rosebuds. Sarah, good morning.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 4: There you going, We're good. How are you great? Do you have somebody you'd like to take to Lady Gaga?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 13: I do a girlfriend in Bristol actually so yeah.
Speaker 11: If we win, I have to get her down here.
Speaker 13: But can make it happen.
Speaker 4: Congratulations Sarah, the tickets to.
Speaker 11: Your God, it's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thanks so much, no worries, You're so amazing.
Speaker 2: Night. Oh my god, it's going to be a girl's gone wild night.
Speaker 4: Girl's gone wild.
Speaker 5: As well. Yes, what a time.
Speaker 2: When was the last time you two had a night out together?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 11: Actually, Taylor's weird.
Speaker 1: Two years you do.
Speaker 3: This, We have a great time. She's going to be amazing. She's one of the best live performers I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Like I said, livenation dot com dot AU for all your info and if you want to win free tickets, just keep it locked to Noumber one hundred. We've got doubles to go every single day and then next week. If you're a Gaga fan, you're gonna want to be a listen don't miss this. Something big is coming. You are on the air with jos Lauren clint here as well. Guys, who's ready for Saturday?
Speaker 4: I am very excited.
Speaker 3: We decided that it was too hard for families to get in and get their Santa photos because many of them are booked out. Santa is a man and we're only in November.
Speaker 5: Shopping centers are booked out.
Speaker 4: What at the start of November they booked out for the next four years a lot of Wow. We thought, well, we should save Santa's available to do an hour and a half Christmas photos with us. Three little elves, his records, Santa's little helpers, that's us. Santa will be there and we want you to come along Melbourne and get your Christmas photo with us. We'll give it to you right away, so you got it ready to go.
Speaker 2: And it's free of charge as well, because some of the places sting you.
Speaker 5: Oh my preach magnet you get that.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we're doing magnet.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, not shopping And then you're going to be like, do we love them that much? Do we need him in magnet form? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Provide you with them. You get a printed on a ma if you wore a cup.
Speaker 2: Now here's the go. We are heading to Frankston's Christmas Festival. It is happening this Saturday. We are going to be at Santa's house from four point thirty to six o'clock getting photos so you can come down get the family photo.
Speaker 4: For Christmas festival.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mate, there's fireworks at night.
Speaker 4: It's first and it's free. Get on down. What else would you want to do on your weekend?
Speaker 5: Turn in Frankston? Now, Lauren? Have you you tried on you?
Speaker 3: I haven't tried on my elf. It would look short, doesn't it. I don't have to get the mail version.
Speaker 5: It does look a little short.
Speaker 4: Does it look tired?
Speaker 5: I don't. I'm not going to answer that question, but I think it looks short.
Speaker 2: Maybe the elves will be standing rather than sitting there, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: But I did notice that you've got the ears.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: I noticed that my Santa's helper hat hat ease, yes, and so did ches, but yours doesn't.
Speaker 2: If anything, I should wear the one without the elfe so then we match.
Speaker 4: That's probably true. It's probably right.
Speaker 2: There, Sarah. In mentone, you're coming along? Are you?
Speaker 11: Morning?
Speaker 15: Guys.
Speaker 11: Yeah, coming down and bringing the family.
Speaker 2: How many kids?
Speaker 13: So it's my two nieces and my nephew.
Speaker 4: Awesome? Are they excited?
Speaker 13: And we're looking forward to singing all dressed up?
Speaker 4: Helpers. Do you think I should wear the elfhat costume or stick with the boys and wear the pantaloon?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, El fat go effect. And if you sit down say and I'll give you whatever you want for Christmas has good morning morning legends. How are we we are going? You're coming along? Me and my three girls are coming for sure? Awesome?
Speaker 4: Are you going to dress up?
Speaker 2: We can't wait for it? Honestly?
Speaker 4: Are you going to dress up too? All right? Come as your best elf? If you like, You're more than welcome.
Speaker 2: Thirteen and twenty four anytime you want to join the show. But yeah, Frankston's Christmas Festival this Saturday. We will be there four thirty till six o'clock. Maze you bringing your niece? Um?
Speaker 4: Potentially? Yes, I'm not. She's at that age where she's a bit scared potentially of us dressed up his elves. Though I'm going to ruin the relationship with her, she sees me in the or she loves it.
Speaker 2: One of my boys, one of my boys has a fiber against.
Speaker 4: Mascots, Yeah, the big things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well just anything.
Speaker 4: Which one.
Speaker 2: We're at a community event recently and the local dentist had dressed up one of his staff members too as a tooth.
Speaker 4: And who didn't like it?
Speaker 2: The older one, Felix doesn't like Still. Yeah, he's just like, mascots are not things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's a perfect mascot for ad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, as a toothbrush.
Speaker 4: As a.
Speaker 2: Crowd coming towards me.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we'll see you on Saturday, Frankston, free of charge. Come along, get your Santa photos.
Speaker 3: And US Christmas Festival happening. It's not just that, So you can stick around for the.
Speaker 2: Evening entertainment activities parade are you name at Santa's going to drop by tea, tree lighting and yes, fireworks later in the night, which is pretty cool. Great, So we will see you there. Try some on. You got me started here on Omber one hundred. Good morning, Melbourne, or welcome to your Wednesday tomorrow. We've got more Gaga tickets to go.
Speaker 5: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are getting out of here.
Speaker 4: We are getting out of for Melbourne. But please be careful.
Speaker 3: Look at about ten o'clock some pretty heavy rains going to hit the city. It will clear up later this afternoon, but it is. It's come across from Geelong already. If you're in Geelong, please be very careful on the roads. If you are making the commute over the West Gate this morning. There's heavy rains and some storms expected, but we should be all right by about four and five.
Speaker 5: Jason, we're going to go for a run as well.
Speaker 2: Damn it all right, we'll do it next to you. We can run into Yeah, you never know. It could be lightning, so just it's safer. If I was chatting with my sisters Yestera actually with your umbrella, the Gold the Gold Coast have been copping it as well. Big he's in the hailstorm, a tornado or.
Speaker 5: About nine hurrican.
Speaker 4: It'll hit the city today, all right.
Speaker 2: So take it easier on the roads if you're out and about.
Speaker 5: Thank you for I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 2: Gaga tickets on the show tomorrow and your chance to win. We've got thousands to go at seven and thousands to go at eight. Are the great Aaron Rich is in next everybody, he sure is Melbourne.
Speaker 4: We will see you tomorrow with more chance to swing all like cash and Gaga tickets and also another reminder, we will be at Franks and Christmas Festival. Yes Saturday, come down, We're doing stand to photos.
Speaker 5: I'll go and take you to try a your costume.
Speaker 4: Go try my Santa Slper outfit.
Speaker 5: You can take the hem down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get the ruler out like they did at school. Do they ever do that?
Speaker 3: They mess you right, you Tube didn't look like supermodels in your outfit.
Speaker 2: Side Yeah yeah, we think it's a positive.
Speaker 5: The pantaloons and they looked fantastic.
Speaker 2: Pantaloons.
Speaker 4: You look great in a little nikobob See.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow, Melbourne.
Speaker 6: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials m