Speaker 1: To comply with Spotify's AI enforcement of copyright law. Parts of this podcast have been modified or removed. For the full experience, please listen live on Over one hundred or live stream at Nova fm dot com dot au.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren on No. One hundred, Well.
Speaker 3: Your morning, Melbourne, and what a special morning it is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm stressed anxiety.
Speaker 3: Anxiety, guys, are very very important weekend coming up? What's on this weekend?
Speaker 4: Quinton, I don't know what is on? No, It's Father's Day Day Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sunday is the Father's Day.
Speaker 5: PSA to all the kids out there who need to get something quickly so their dads you little rattle. Okay, my dad is in here, as is Clint's dad, and dad's just tried to fiddle with the volume and just shut down all of the touch pad screens.
Speaker 2: Find us.
Speaker 3: Bobby Phillips, John stand Away.
Speaker 6: Or thanks mate, thanks for having us, good morning, thanks for.
Speaker 4: Having Welcome to nover boys, great mate, thank you.
Speaker 3: This is the game your Dad's We're going to do a Dad's half Hour. We'll call it Dad's Gone.
Speaker 2: Wild and we're getting kicked out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to be on the air with your dad's mine couldn't make it'd be sad.
Speaker 4: Come on, actually, and Bobby and John.
Speaker 3: Have you guys met before?
Speaker 7: John, Yes, we have at a wedding a few years ago, the first Dad.
Speaker 3: But that's true.
Speaker 2: It was a good party.
Speaker 6: It was a very good party. Rough chance for the next minute, Dad will.
Speaker 2: The morning I got dressed up because I heard this place was flash.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you haven't been into the Nova studios, have you, Bobby? Because because you you went to the old joint?
Speaker 6: I did lots of times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is this place is a little bit better, lovely, very opulent in the rent.
Speaker 5: He also he also did a drive by during the week because he wanted to know where to god.
Speaker 3: A practice, right, did Yeah, like when people get pregnant and they do a practice run to the hospital, you know.
Speaker 2: I was like, people don't practice pregnancy to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So boys, are you nervous?
Speaker 6: No, what's to be nervous of?
Speaker 3: John? It's pretty, that's pretty if.
Speaker 2: He can do it like John with the drive by? Are you nervous to out?
Speaker 8: Not one little bit. I was looking forward to getting in here. When when Lauren contacted me said have her coming in? I said, that would be great. I've been dressed for five days.
Speaker 6: He's just read.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, I talked to your dad more than you do. Bobby and I were hanging out at Bunnings a couple of weeks ago. Have you heard from Lauren lately or was it only to come in and do this?
Speaker 6: I need to come in here and do That's not true.
Speaker 2: I've planned Father's Day weeks ago, she did.
Speaker 6: She rang me about Father's Day.
Speaker 5: I already looked, well, hang on, wait, wait, wait, we actually don't need that. Producer Jazz said something quite frightening to me earlier.
Speaker 9: Well, I was walking around Satiara the other day and we spotted a man pushing a baby and a boogie wearing a full Jason Lauren Hide and Seek Traxi.
Speaker 2: Pushing my little niece around you? And I said, was it the red one? And he goes, oh, no, he's upgraded to the black ones. He's got multiple years of Hard and Seek track suits.
Speaker 6: Where did you get the bill for the advertising?
Speaker 2: You think you're walking board years ago?
Speaker 3: At this point, I'm going to ask Lauren and Quin the lan do we have.
Speaker 2: To I think we should be able to go. We should be able to hit the mute button.
Speaker 4: We'll see a bit later. You've got some jobs to do at my house as well.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 3: You're a sparky. That's a very handy man.
Speaker 6: John four seven ra a C.
Speaker 3: John Well today. He's a radio announcer, ok and he's my new co host.
Speaker 2: I've also got pressure issue in my tires. Could you help me that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Sure, great?
Speaker 2: That okay if I borrow Clint stan today.
Speaker 3: Absolutely pressure.
Speaker 2: I don't know. There's something wrong with the pressure.
Speaker 4: You two out. It's a dad takeover the new show.
Speaker 3: Is Jason anything silly?
Speaker 4: Jason?
Speaker 3: Bobby John's here too.
Speaker 6: That's great to have the name on the show.
Speaker 4: This is our Father's Day Special No.
Speaker 3: One right across Melbourne. This is jas and Bobby John's here too. I should point out it is our Father's Day Special. Lauren's dad, Bobby Phillips and Clints down John stand away in the house. Yes, boys, we can get a word in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank goodness for that. Pretty quiet, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was only like this all the time.
Speaker 6: It's pretty it up, Yeah, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: So look, Father's Day this weekend. We thought for a bit of fun, we'll get the guys, Dad's in I'm a dad as well, So us three are taken over for the next thirty minutes. Can I ask you boys Father's Day growing up? Let's start with you, Bobby, And what was it like in the Phillips household? Was Lauren good at gifts?
Speaker 8: They're always gifting, but the old break the old traditional breakfast in bed, tea and toastes, blah blah blah, jump all over you and then wait, you'd open the present year. And she was always good with gifts and she still probably is. And the brother, I don't think he can too much, but he bring the toast up. So it was that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Was she a good kid? Yes she was.
Speaker 4: Yes, she.
Speaker 6: Put a bit of mail on it, but now she was a good kid.
Speaker 8: Didn't didn't cause any ANXI until she joined the radio.
Speaker 3: I hey, John Stannaway, Clint's dad, it's Father's Day this weekend. There'd be a lot of kids listening in the car right now. What do you think our dads want on Father's Day?
Speaker 6: A bit of person quiet?
Speaker 3: My wife said, she goes, what do you want to do with the boys? And I'd like you to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, taken somewhere please, and just leave me at home.
Speaker 3: Are you Are you getting the standaways together?
Speaker 7: Well, there's no not many standaways together this year because we're one in one in Adelaide, Clinta and Sydney, Mikayla's in London at the moment, and Cases the only one in Melbourne.
Speaker 6: So it will be very very quieter.
Speaker 3: It's just how you want it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, It's just it's just us lads here.
Speaker 3: Are you really a Sunrise boy? Or you watch the Today Show?
Speaker 6: Look?
Speaker 7: I do watch the Today Show only because you have to, Yeah, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you know you lose. The job comes to you for money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, correct, and I've got none, so it's fine.
Speaker 3: Good luck with that. Is there anything you two would like to know from me about your kids?
Speaker 6: I reckon, we know just about everything about them, don't we? Or not? Come?
Speaker 3: Do you do you too think you know everything what they got up to when they were younger?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: So I did hear a bit of a story about Clint thirtieth the other day in Vegas. That was exciting because Lawrence was there as well, and it was amazing driving up and down the strip and the stretch. Limo fourteen of us and having a sun roof in the top and having somebody stick their head through, and then all of a sudden the body and then somebody's sitting on the roof driving up down the strip.
Speaker 6: So it was pretty low key.
Speaker 3: Here's my question. You know what, you too be able to answer this? Right? Clinton Lauren?
Speaker 4: They've known each other for long? How long?
Speaker 3: Bobby at twenty plus time? Ye reckon there's ever been history there? Oh, just a cheeky Vegas pash or anymore.
Speaker 6: Look, you never know. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you had to put money on it.
Speaker 8: No, I could say this in all sincerity. If it hadn't been the Clinton Lauren Show, I'd have been pretty happy with that, because I reckon that they get on pretty well together.
Speaker 3: I'll shout out to Lawrence Beyonce.
Speaker 6: Sorry, poor we've moved on.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, John's going.
Speaker 8: I got a good blake now. But cl Lauren they're just great friends. Yeah, they're fantastic friends.
Speaker 6: I will say this.
Speaker 8: So when Lauren first got the gig on the radio at another station and then here, I was really happy that Clint was there too, because he's always got it back and it made me feel really happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's bloody.
Speaker 6: Their friendship, they've had it had they're both each other's back. So it's been great.
Speaker 3: Yeap, very good. We're doing a Father's Day special.
Speaker 4: It's Chase here.
Speaker 3: I got Bobby Phillips, John Standaway, Lauren and Clint's dad join him in the studio. Coming up next, boys, your kids are outside the studio absolutely sweating bullets at the moment. How are they doing? I reckon, they're doing pretty well.
Speaker 2: Well. My fiance has just left me.
Speaker 3: So coming up next, I've got a game for you, dad, so we're going to get to know Clinton law is just a little bit better.
Speaker 2: Anyway, John, it looks like Clint White's turn he off.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Bobby John's here as well. You are on nover right across Melbourne. It is Jason, Bobby John's here as well. It is Bobby Phillips, John Standaway, Clint Lawrence's dad joining me on the air. It's our Father's Day special. Your kids are going to return in a couple of minutes. I'm just enjoying the peace and quietly. It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Boys.
Speaker 3: I want to play a game with you. It's called whose kid is Guilty of?
Speaker 4: All? Right?
Speaker 3: Lauren so what do you got? You got bowen her brother Lauren. Who's who's your favorite?
Speaker 8: Bobby the obvious answer, of course, he goes to the.
Speaker 4: Footy with me.
Speaker 3: What about you, John, because he's got two sisters.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Ryan, clear, Mikayla. Yeah.
Speaker 3: God, you're a busy man when you were younger.
Speaker 6: Eighteen years between all us younger. So look there's a bit of a gap, but that's all right.
Speaker 3: What was he like amongst the siblings?
Speaker 6: He was the naughtiest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that that.
Speaker 3: Brings us to this little game. Whose kid is guilty of if you guys jump in borrowing money?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: Right, John's down away, clet's guilty of this.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: He's got two jobs, mate, he's got when he was.
Speaker 6: When he was younger, he was a bit a bit slack. So, oh he did work. It's safe, favorite, we're worth.
Speaker 4: That's all right.
Speaker 3: What would he say he needed money for?
Speaker 6: Oh, anything? Anything?
Speaker 3: Now as a grown man forty four years old, does he does he come to you still wanting to borrow cash?
Speaker 6: No, not anymore. He's got his own money now, so that's all right.
Speaker 3: Do you ever shout you anything? Oh?
Speaker 7: Sometimes, yeah, I'm not very often, but you know sometimes you shout.
Speaker 3: Me, what about you?
Speaker 4: Bobby?
Speaker 3: Lauren never reached out and said, hey, dad, hook us up.
Speaker 8: No, not necessarily, but she's been very generous in her working life with both myself and and the family. She's always always did it, put her hand in her pocket, and she's great.
Speaker 3: So you're being held hostage there, that's right. Next one whose kid is guilty of sneaking out to nightclubs under rage? And we are back? What did she use to do? What did she used to do?
Speaker 6: Nothing? Wouldn't tell you the truth.
Speaker 8: Didn't stay staying at the girlfriend's place, you know, the sleep over states your place, you stay at my place.
Speaker 6: And they weren't either. And we go on for hours and hours about places.
Speaker 3: Your boyfriends stay over when she was younger.
Speaker 6: Not really, I don't think no, no, you.
Speaker 3: Don't think that's the book. She got that one over you?
Speaker 4: What about you?
Speaker 3: John stand Away Clint sneaking out to I'm sure he did.
Speaker 6: I'm sure he did. I'm sure he went to mats places and snuck out.
Speaker 3: But can I ask you a question from one dad to another, I've got three young boys. When one of my boys turns forty four, like Clint, how do you feel about him still being in the clubs sitting there at Circus or a revolver on a Sunday.
Speaker 6: Morning's bit sad really, but you know that's all right.
Speaker 3: Look in the way.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but your click used to be good at sneaking out and doing other things, you know, supposed to be at school and gets caught the races and all that sort of things. So he was in the track, yeah, on TV track and supposed to be school. So I reckon he was the only one that got caught wagging school.
Speaker 10: Who's kids guilty of being caught having a cheeky dart? You've caught them, No cheeky ones just out in the open.
Speaker 3: Have you caught Lauren on the var pee there, Bobby?
Speaker 8: No, yep, no, I hope believe you have a story about Lauren going to Chaser's nightclub. Yeah, she went to Chasers. As she she was heading out from Chasers, I think she'd been to TGF trying to get picked up by a couple of young suits and then I think.
Speaker 6: They're off to Chasers. But that's a that's a long story.
Speaker 4: We'll do that.
Speaker 3: Oh she trawling the bar. It's looking looking pretty.
Speaker 8: I think I think I might have told you the story once before I walked. We walked into t JF. We found them, and one of the dads found the girls and you should have seen them. Jason, lipstick up to their eyebrows, miniskirts up to their waist. They looked the traces anyway alone, absolutely went out.
Speaker 6: They went out of tj o F very quickly. I can assure you that.
Speaker 3: Any of them get in trouble with the cops when they were.
Speaker 6: Younger, No, I don't think so. No, No, you.
Speaker 3: Know your son got arrested for peeing on a police station.
Speaker 7: Overseas, John's overseas. That doesn't it doesn't count.
Speaker 3: And then what about finally, Xes the love department growing up? Do they have many xes?
Speaker 6: Yeah, not really, a couple of long loved. One was sort of a long term.
Speaker 3: She was a long term.
Speaker 6: What about Clint was the well, I haven't seen any for.
Speaker 3: A while, neither is he. That's exactly right.
Speaker 6: So anywhere that's available out there, just give him a ring.
Speaker 3: We are doing our Father's Day special. It is Jason, Bobby John's here too. I got Bobby Phillips and John stand Away joining me on the air. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 4: We're going to go to a break.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we'll get your kids back in because I know they are sweating bullets outside the studio. You're doing well, boys. Okay, you're on the air with Jase, Bobby and John as well, Bobby Phillips, John Standaway. It is our Father's Day Special and sitting outside of the studio sweating bullets for the past twenty minutes. We're celebrating Father's Day. Us three dads in here and Lauren and Clint back in the studio.
Speaker 2: We're back. We're back in.
Speaker 5: Clint and I died a thousand deaths listening.
Speaker 3: That was fun.
Speaker 4: That was good, remarkable radio.
Speaker 3: It's good. It's better than some of the crap we talk about totally.
Speaker 5: When Dad told the story about me going to Chasers, the issue with it was that we put on our knee high boots and a miniskirts and all our makeup and we got there and it was closed, which is why we ended up at the cafe next door having milkshit wa.
Speaker 3: A waste of the dotty out here. Boy, Hey, your dad thinks it's sad. You've got to get out of the night. Class in the morning. I know that's where I do my best work. Though done, John, if you're aware of this one of my favorite.
Speaker 4: Wait what hang on? What are you about to say? Clint?
Speaker 3: You'd appreciate this, Bobby. I was like, how was your weekend? He goes, yeah, I was a public house hanging out.
Speaker 4: With the DJ.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I remember this.
Speaker 3: Then he got in the back of the cab holding the DJ equipment to go to the next club with the DJ's sad sad life.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Dad? Do you think Clint should still going to night clubs till four or five am?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? What do they close? You've got to put yourself.
Speaker 2: Out some of the don't close, Bobby, No, you're not taking dad with you.
Speaker 3: Well done both of you. You guys did bloody great. And can I just say, Lauren and Clinton, you to a very very fortunate still have your dad's Wow.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: I'm gotta say, as a friend, I love witnessing the relationship you guys all have together. You got two good ones here.
Speaker 5: Father's Day is a really special day, Jays, and we are very lucky to have our dads.
Speaker 2: Bobby and John. I will love you very much.
Speaker 5: Jace, You're also an excellent dad, and your boys are very very lucky to have you. And it is always important on days like Father's Day to remember the people that don't have a seat at the table this Father's Day, but we'll be thinking of them also. It's a tough day for many many people.
Speaker 3: It is, but it's a celebration as well. So happy Father's Day boys, than to coming in.
Speaker 4: You must have done something right, guys. Yeah, I mean look at us, flourish.
Speaker 6: That's out there, John, know what do you reckon? We should Happy father.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, Happy Fathers Day to everybody. And the Take'm just going to take over. It's going to be the Jose, John and Bobby show.
Speaker 6: Look out.
Speaker 3: My people will talk to their people for us.
Speaker 4: Correct, that's correct.
Speaker 6: We're working with cheap them.
Speaker 3: Maybe that careful.
Speaker 2: It could be the three dads. It's what's the opposite of the Golden Girls? The old boys?
Speaker 6: The old boys.
Speaker 3: Right now that we've commented the show back, we've clearly got it back. Can we talk football? They did it?
Speaker 4: I am I am impressed. Wow, they play like that.
Speaker 3: They'll win.
Speaker 4: They will win the premiership.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 5: I actually did not see the football last night. I was hosting a function when I was getting many text messages from a very enthusiastic fiance of mine, Paul O'Brien, and he said, Mason Cox was amazing.
Speaker 3: He was very good, very good.
Speaker 4: Took a lot of good contested march.
Speaker 3: They were just quick, so like the Crows were you sort of look on the Crow's face like.
Speaker 4: Jesus the Crows. Adelaide hasn't played finals since twenty seventeen, and they looked like a team that hadn't played finals since twenty seven around. They were just they had a bit of stage fright. They came good in patches, but Collingwood was just up for it. They were hungry and they were September ready.
Speaker 5: How was the crowd towards Collingwood? Was it because it would Adelaide Crows support?
Speaker 4: I mean, this is this is the one blemish on the game. What was a great game of footy? Was it the Adelaide supporters, given that one of their players was caught up in this homophobic they spent the whole time booing for Collingwood players and it was just it was just puerile.
Speaker 3: Anyway, Well, let's focus on the good stuff, guys that they were on fire last night.
Speaker 2: So how much did they win? By the pies?
Speaker 3: They're going by twenty four points in the end. I want to bed the third quarter because I'm like, job done.
Speaker 6: Really.
Speaker 2: Big fan went to bed, massive, massive part.
Speaker 4: Job was done.
Speaker 5: Have we checked in on those lunatics that went on the twenty four hour bus yet?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: We really should give them a call because they.
Speaker 5: They would have left at eleven pm last night for a nine hour journey, so they would be getting in around what seven.
Speaker 3: Around the vibe would be high.
Speaker 2: We should check in.
Speaker 4: I'd be like, I'm staying. Yes, that's what I'm going. Yeah, yeah, we're going out screen.
Speaker 5: No where to sleep, nowhere to stay and then we just get on the jets the first jet stuff like we count on whatever day is available for fifty bucks?
Speaker 3: Can we can we talk about the swear jar getting to work out? Now?
Speaker 4: This may be a theme, right.
Speaker 3: I know? So Nick Daycots apparently went for lunch with.
Speaker 2: Apparently was it his milestone game last night as well, I believe said Josh one of them it was one of.
Speaker 3: The day costs just one Josh hundred and fiftieth game.
Speaker 5: Which one dates analyst isn't that terrible. I know, the girlfriend, not the player.
Speaker 3: We've got your stats, don't worry. What do you mean what did you know it was one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: No, but I'm not really a calling with supporter.
Speaker 2: So but you are a sports reporter. Oh wow, debatable.
Speaker 3: The pilot continues. All right, let's talk Nick dkos. All the boys went out, well, the boys went out for lunch with their dad. They were asked about it yesterday.
Speaker 9: So you're having a sneaky breakfast of your dad and your brother this morning.
Speaker 6: What was the last message from the old van?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Nick?
Speaker 4: Was that on the broadcast that was a bit of an elongated beep, so we don't really know. He said go win?
Speaker 2: Oh I thought he said go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, no, go f and win. Get the job done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good on your days. Sounds like something he'd say, classic dates.
Speaker 4: I said before, there might be a theme developing here, Lauren, because beautiful Craig McCrae, who is so mild mannered and well spoken, had this to say postmatch.
Speaker 3: Do you want to say that Magpie army, it's yours.
Speaker 8: You're so grateful for the ones that have traveled, the ones at a home celebrating Now we.
Speaker 4: Love you, we love you.
Speaker 2: Classic Craig a body mouth. Yeah, classic Collingwood. Good on you. I think in the heat of a moment like that, let him come.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a proud man right there, there, really is.
Speaker 3: That's that's his personal shout out to all the bust loads of people that would have come across.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: He doesn't just love the Magpie Army, he loves them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the boys were looking good last night. Hey, we got Nick the Wizard. What's in the inner seventh morning?
Speaker 2: Quick question? What happens now? So Colining would get a week off and Adelaide play the.
Speaker 4: Water the winner of this game Hawthorne and the Giants in Sydney tomorrow, So we must ask Nick about it.
Speaker 2: I hope it's the Hawks, and I hope the Hawks and annihilate them.
Speaker 3: Nick the Wizard Watson coming up after seven thirty this morning. But next your chance is going to cheek eight thousand bucks nice and early.
Speaker 4: We'll tell you how to play next. On over.
Speaker 3: The Killers when we were young, that and human What really went off at the concert when they played Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Ah?
Speaker 6: We you.
Speaker 5: The Killers also remind me of Footy finals because of when they got up with Richmond after the grand That was an amazing moment. Do they do that after every Grand Final?
Speaker 4: No, not anymore. No, they just do pre match. But Jack Revold is now the Premiership Cup ambassador this year, so he'll be taking it around Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Oh, just match up with him on our Grand Final records.
Speaker 4: We will indeed Grand Final.
Speaker 3: Breakfast tar good.
Speaker 2: It's one of my favorite shows of the year.
Speaker 3: Did it last year, We're doing it again this year. We'll give you more details about that, but next week you can start winning your room bites to our Grand Final breakfas. Yes, it means he will be there, so will the cup. So if you would a chance to come and join us, you'll be there on the morning you'll meet the place. It's a ripping morning, isn't it.
Speaker 5: You can get a photo with the Premiership Cup. It's like it's such a special day. It is absolutely one of my favorite shows we do for the year.
Speaker 3: Remember we had a tattoo out of tattoo Premiership tattoos.
Speaker 4: Ahead of the game.
Speaker 2: Can't be doing that again?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Remember I said, I said my wife a photo because I lady my nine year old with me, so we laid him on the tattoo table.
Speaker 4: That's right, she get sucked in, did she?
Speaker 5: It did actually look like he was getting a tattoo in that photo, I must admit.
Speaker 3: And if anyone was going to all right, let's give away money.
Speaker 5: Simmons homes Builder, trusted by families for over seventy five years, lighting the.
Speaker 3: Past to your new home.
Speaker 2: Is it Simmons to accommodate you? Jesus laws? Thanks to Simmons homes A.
Speaker 3: Listen to the clothes, workout what suburb they point to, and you score yourself one thousand bucks cash. It could not be any easier than that.
Speaker 5: That's right, How good? How easy? All right, Clinty, you've got some clues. Let's get a caller on the line. Sabina from Footscray.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning, Hell are you?
Speaker 3: We're good?
Speaker 2: Chery? Well, thank you. Let's see if we can. We need some cash going into the weekend.
Speaker 4: Sabina, here we go. Here's your first clue. Many people pay me a flying visit.
Speaker 11: Cal Marine after my morning walk and I just SCRAMed in front of everybody. Oh that's amazing, thank.
Speaker 4: You, So you've made my day.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 4: Going into the weekend fortieth birthday present as well, I understand.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, birthday, Yeah, thank you. So my best looking to go to Europe for It's been put for a while, so yeah, that's us. I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: Thanks you.
Speaker 5: Well, if you do that, you have to go to Tolomarol.
Speaker 3: Thousand bucks to buy a few euroses.
Speaker 4: Won't you'd be eating eros all day and night? Are they cheap over there? Two uro and you get a can of coke with it as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just amazing. Scenes isn't it cheaper?
Speaker 3: Better like a mcvalue And there are chips inside the Euros. I love that, you know what.
Speaker 2: All the Euros places we went to, they get very pushy with make sure you rate us on trip Advisor.
Speaker 3: W want to be the.
Speaker 2: Best e Yeah, yeah, I love it. I love it. I love a little review over there.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, fast approaching seven o'clock and to check your ounder work, latest in news and then still to come this morning, Nick the Wizard Watson going to be joining us from Hawthorne and today's the final day our sixty thousand dollars Great Grocery giveaway, your last chance to win thousands in free groceries coming up after seven thirty this morning on Novar Thanks to our mates Cole's deliver More, he can shop Coals deliver More for an extended rangeohn time delivery and next to no substitutes. Shop online or in the app, available in select areas only. We've got thousands in cash to give away groceries. Today is your final chance.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the bones, all right, let's get into it. Tina from Killmore, good morning.
Speaker 2: You have six children six goodness graciers.
Speaker 3: Six hehi geez, hello, OHI we're good mate. We're gonna give you a thousand bucks worth of groceries. That's all you all.
Speaker 4: That's amazing, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: No dramas, Tina.
Speaker 4: What do they eat? Tina? They hungry kids? What do they eat? Everything?
Speaker 3: Everything?
Speaker 6: Everything?
Speaker 9: The boys are the worst.
Speaker 6: Yeah you bo it's going that day.
Speaker 4: You sound like a big family.
Speaker 6: Awesome, definitely, definitely.
Speaker 3: Should we just send them around a cow?
Speaker 2: How old are your six kids?
Speaker 12: By?
Speaker 9: Sean sixteen, safety and Emily fifteen, Roberts twelve is ten and Jacks' seven.
Speaker 4: That's a good stock. Take you.
Speaker 3: I'm just impressing you. Go all the names, right, God normally when I'm yelling at the boys, I'm yelling the wrong name.
Speaker 4: I've impressed.
Speaker 2: You've got time to make a phone call.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hey on thousand dollars thanks to Carle's deliver more.
Speaker 4: Good on you.
Speaker 3: You enjoy that. Okay, thank you very much. Let's give away more. Cindy in Sunbury, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: You want a thousand vouchers it's yours.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You guys a legend. I don't know major howl.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 3: Enjoy I think it's a people It's what people need right now. You know you can, you can do all the overseas trips in the world, meet and Greek with artists. But at the moment, it's just paying the bills today. It's five thousand dollars Friday as well. Guys, remember that, I know I can.
Speaker 4: I forget. You still have time.
Speaker 3: I believe you've still got time this morning register yep, go to NOVFM dot com dot are you register your details and then later on after eight o'clock we're going to call someone back and give them.
Speaker 4: Five k with the groceries. Unreal and list.
Speaker 3: We've got a few more thousand dollar winners after.
Speaker 5: Eight that's right, Well maybe not after eight. You need to stay tuned to the show. The colds Live Them or truck will pull up and will tell you when to ring and you could be winning another one of those colds Live Them are about.
Speaker 4: He was a fashion icon leftist last night. Georgie Almaney.
Speaker 2: That's very sad. He's one of the greatest men in fashion. He was very well loved. She made it probably aren't fashion. He made unbelievable fashion, clean.
Speaker 4: And sense as well. I wear I wear Georgio on my neck.
Speaker 2: Which one do you wear? A Caudill? Yeah, the black, Digior black. I wear Georgie your money and cosmetics as well. They could do it all, Georgia.
Speaker 4: He did it all, didn't.
Speaker 3: You're going to have an absolute field there with this.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: I was trying to I was trying to date an impressive girl back in my early twenties, and she took me till You'll need.
Speaker 4: More than colloak.
Speaker 2: A good smell goes a long way.
Speaker 3: Many exchange is that that's the team version?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, and black in that store here is.
Speaker 3: That you should get this? It was an now Many exchange black skivvy.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, you don't even have a name face like a Bella Clava.
Speaker 3: I could have just bt a polo ship would have been a skivvy club.
Speaker 4: He would have covered your whole You bought it? Did you buy it?
Speaker 2: What it set your back?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 2: Fifty nine one? Did you get it from Myers?
Speaker 3: Tell you what I didn't get?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, sex?
Speaker 3: No, you're right, I did not get the sex. Coming up next to celebrate Father's Day. It is Jason Lauren Clint here as well and Nick the Wizard Watson going to be joining. It's just after seven thirty. They've got a big game ahead of them, and I've got a question to ask him.
Speaker 4: Yeah you do actually.
Speaker 2: Yes, hard hitting footy journo stuff, really hard hitting.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for that, Clint.
Speaker 3: And if you don't get the anti one, hit him again.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, serious interview coming up, guys, don't miss it.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that in the sect first though.
Speaker 2: P s. A. Sunday is Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Now, if you've forgotten, you've got a couple of days until Father's Day, Clint, it's on which day is on Sunday?
Speaker 4: Sunday is Father's Day.
Speaker 2: It is Father's Day on Sunday.
Speaker 3: I picked my boys up from school yesday. I was told not to look in their school bags.
Speaker 4: The stall father.
Speaker 2: Father's Day stall mugs. What sort of good is are they dishing up?
Speaker 5: Is it the same sort of things they used to serve you have on the stall, like in our coffee mugs, jelly beans, plants, golf walls.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Happy Father's Day dad. He is a sour worm vape?
Speaker 3: Yeah dad, you're smoking written on the.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that'd pop off. They would absolutely pop up.
Speaker 3: You got to update the bar pay.
Speaker 5: Like stubby holders. I think no stuffy holders? It our allowed to sell them now.
Speaker 3: See that that would be amazing. I'd love that.
Speaker 4: What about a Links deodorant pack? Probably you know they're very popular.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I reckon.
Speaker 5: It looks like a mini chemist ware house. Now the Father's stay stall at like at your kids school?
Speaker 3: What's the one my dad used to wear?
Speaker 4: Brute? Oh yeah, Brute forty three?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, yeah, excuse me you're wearing this morning?
Speaker 4: You've set me up. I'm wearing Georgia Harmoney in tribute.
Speaker 2: All right, Georgio, well Georgia, see seriously worn your awkward.
Speaker 4: I saw the news and I'm like, I must spray him everywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Chemist warehouse are be popping off with people buying Georgia fragrance.
Speaker 3: I think he's too good.
Speaker 4: He is, he's a bit too high brow.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Chase, are you allergic to Clint? Someone gave him an anti his.
Speaker 3: To me, Georgia is coming back from the dead to halt me.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's off because you probably haven't worn it.
Speaker 4: Yes, does it go off? Not Georgia.
Speaker 2: That's not funny. That is too soon. That's not funny. Apologize to your family. Was a magnificent man. Here's what a magnificent man who made magnificent dresses and perfume.
Speaker 4: We digress to Father's Day.
Speaker 2: It's on Sunday.
Speaker 3: Sunday is Father's Day. And the reason we say it like that is because there is a piece of audio from across the Dutch over in New Zealand.
Speaker 4: This look. You might have heard this. We make it.
Speaker 3: This is a tradition on the show to plate every year on Father's Day. I know when I lived in New Zealand for three years. My god, it got some airplay over there as well.
Speaker 2: We actually hunted this person down.
Speaker 4: I spoke to the man. Yeah, we did call up.
Speaker 3: So basically this is a phone call from a radio station in New Zealand. This is several years ago.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: They're running a contest like Jeopardy game where they give you the answer and you just have to give them the question and if you do that, you win a prize.
Speaker 4: It's that easy.
Speaker 2: It's very simple.
Speaker 3: How easy, so easy? So easy, so easy? That couldn't get it, couldn't well hold that thought and take a listen to how this lady went.
Speaker 13: They're reverse trivia answer and I Sunday, what do you reckon?
Speaker 4: The question might be father? What? What? What about father? Fatheray is on Sunday? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But what's the question? Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 13: You're close. I just I just need the question. I'm not too sure like the answer Sunday.
Speaker 4: But what would the question be?
Speaker 6: All I know is fay you kind of right?
Speaker 13: I just need to know the question.
Speaker 4: Quest.
Speaker 13: I just needed in a question form though, as a question like maybe like what day is day?
Speaker 3: Is Father's Day?
Speaker 2: Sunday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what would the question be? Father's Day is on Sunday?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: But if it was to be a question would be what day is Father's day?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 5: What is Father's Day?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: So the answer the answers Sunday, Sunday, what do you reckon? The question might be what's the question? Oh don't know you you're ninety percent there. You just need to you need to give me the question the answer no, no, no, no no. If the answer is Sunday, just the answer question needs to be what day is father's day? So if I ask you that you give me that as a question. Eh, Sunday, So the answers Sunday, what would the question be Father's Day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 13: No, the question needs to be what day?
Speaker 6: The answer needs to be what.
Speaker 13: Day is father's day? So if I I'll say the answers Sunday, and if you can say what day is Father's Day?
Speaker 4: That's what I need.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, okay. The answers Sunday, what do you reckon? The question might be Sunday.
Speaker 3: What you need to say to me? What day is Father's day?
Speaker 4: Okay? The answer Sunday.
Speaker 6: What's the question?
Speaker 3: You have got it?
Speaker 2: Oh, she got there eventually. Sunday Sunday.
Speaker 3: I don't know. So the question might be happy to me every Oh my God, I.
Speaker 2: Love it anyway. Melbourne PSA, what day is Father's Day?
Speaker 3: Sunday?
Speaker 5: Last night, now I just said I love a good collab. And last night there was a co club for the ages which happened. I hosted the Street Side Medics Ball, which is an amazing organization who have these vans out on the streets providing medical care for people who don't have access to it for that's ca a collection of reasons. Perhaps they're homeless, perhaps they so they haven't renewed their Medicare card, perhaps they're fleeing domestic violence. Yeah, it's an amazing organization. So the vans Jason allow people the dignity to go to a doctor if they don't have the funds to do it or some cause. And they're medical professionals, their doctors, they're surgeons, and they're volunteers who volunteer their time to provide much needed medical care for.
Speaker 4: People who needed And this operates in Melbourne.
Speaker 5: It is it's Sydney and it's in Melbourne, and I believe it's looking to go elsewhere to expand their time as well. Amazing and you know what they were, These are doctors who worked so hard and then last night. They're also volunteering their services selling raffle tickets and things at this fundraiser last night. And doctor Daniel Noir who started it. He won Young Australian of the Year a couple of years ago. So it was an amazing event. Prime Minister Albanesi was there, Scott Morrison was Alison Langdon was there, Richard.
Speaker 2: Wilkins was there. It was a great, great collection of people and Delta Gudroom was there. Now I love Delta.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I saw.
Speaker 3: I saw Delta and I saw on Socials with.
Speaker 2: Her handsome, very handsome husband.
Speaker 4: He was there, of course.
Speaker 3: Did you see the clip of Delta before me? And she walked over. I was like, oh my god, where's she going, where's she going? No? No, no, And she walked up to our very own Lauren Phillips, Oh yeah, and holds the microphone.
Speaker 4: Don't do that, Delta, Delta.
Speaker 3: She will take your arm off for that microphone. You will not get it back. It'll be like George Well.
Speaker 2: I was hosting last night, but I did get a little moment on the mic. I was thrilled.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't just me who got a moment on the mic. So Delta did. And my favorite party trick is having a few wines and playing the Delta goldroom piano on my dining room table with a bit of born to try. So she did all her classics, then she broke into some Whitney Houston and that's when she started roaming the room.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And up she went to Prime in at and beneath, not thinking he would get involved, and it resulted in this.
Speaker 2: He loved it. He's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Because I was.
Speaker 2: Not expected. But I think we've remixed it into the original song.
Speaker 4: Alba elbow.
Speaker 5: He's such a good sport when it comes to things like that. And then he got up and made a speech and said, oh, I don't know if Jody, he's beautiful fiance who is there? Loved that, and she yelled out, in the words of Whitney Houston.
Speaker 4: I will always love you, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: From the table was very as well.
Speaker 4: Thank Goodness. Set him go up to Scott Morrison. He might have got the ukulelea Oh no, do you know.
Speaker 5: What Delta said, Maybe I should have gone up to Scomo and got the ukuleleaut we could have had a full Prime ministerial concert.
Speaker 4: Well it is takes a politics, guys. It's a good cause.
Speaker 5: Good course, he's a good sport. It's a good cause. We've got the video up on our socials as well.
Speaker 2: Very entertaining. Elbow.
Speaker 5: Sorry, he did come up to me and say, by the way, never asked me to do that.
Speaker 2: On your program, Lauren. I'm not doing it again, so we must ask him next time he's.
Speaker 3: In like you'd share the mic if elbow all right, just around twenty five to wait, Nick, the WI was and Watson going to be joining us in minutes and then a dad take over coming up on Nova. Take us to the break Elbow, good modum Albourn, We welcome you, freda Hey. Nick, there was a Watson from Hawthorne going to be joining us on the air, and just a sec I was it wasn't it wasn't too well during the week I was telling him, so your your salt place that you've been going.
Speaker 5: To now, Clint Clinton, I love a bit of woo woo, don't it's not a fat It's really good those salt rooms. If you've got bronchi all situations.
Speaker 4: Gives the thumbs up. Have you been to a salt room? Nick? Now he has.
Speaker 2: Apparently if you apparently, if you sneeze a lot in there, it means it's good.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm all up for the float, the salt float. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I love that you say that you've been one extremely, you've written on it. Oh love the float. He went one star.
Speaker 3: No, I haven't. I've done the liquid room on Bay Street.
Speaker 4: What's what are they doing there?
Speaker 3: Soloat you float? But it's not it's not like the cocoon thing. I've done the cocoon where you're in that little.
Speaker 4: Capsule, and he's done it twice in three so what's the non capsule version. It's like it's a room.
Speaker 3: It's the size of a small pool.
Speaker 2: Clint, it's gong.
Speaker 3: You know what. I didn't bag your wo work crap, but I actually do it.
Speaker 2: You do it once and then talk about it for years like you're a regular.
Speaker 4: But the old people do that. The hydro therapy, isn't that what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Water aerobics, that's what he's doing.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing water aerobics, running on one of those foam noodles to keep it up right.
Speaker 4: Do you know what?
Speaker 5: I could see that as your next career if we ever get the boot from here on a cruise ship teaching water.
Speaker 3: All let's go, Jenny, knees up here we go one more round.
Speaker 4: You can do it. Grab your foam weights, get those touchhop arms up.
Speaker 2: Let's go one morning, up higher, Jenny.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's try and offload thousands in groceries this morning next to our mates and the carls deliver more. Let's head to Geelong Lucas morning, buddy, thousand bucks with the groceries?
Speaker 4: Is yours appreciate? Thank you very much, faithful, welcome.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Gabby.
Speaker 5: Good morning. You've got three teenagers to dogs on a bird. What sort of bird you got cage to there?
Speaker 12: Oh it's just a little buddy, but he's very cute.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Louis? Louis cute.
Speaker 5: Well, you've got a thousand dollars in groceries coming to you thanks to Colst Livermore.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you get some kind of bird seed, well.
Speaker 4: Done, A bit of trill? Sorry trill? Is that the bird seed?
Speaker 2: Yes, we used to have that. We had budgies called Fred and Barney.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, mine was Aussie. Do you have a mirror green and girl?
Speaker 3: You get a mirror, so they think there's another bird there.
Speaker 2: Do They bang in the mirror like it's a friend.
Speaker 3: They think it's a friend.
Speaker 4: They start trying to peck the mirrorp they're not the mirror. They're not very intelligent.
Speaker 3: They're not great.
Speaker 4: And those rusk things that you put in there from.
Speaker 2: The beach, oh my god, it sharpens their beaks.
Speaker 3: That's the one taken from me. It's freaking oh my god.
Speaker 2: That's right. You're a budgy guy girlfriend.
Speaker 3: Okay you one more.
Speaker 5: Ja was also at home looking in the mirror, banging his mirror, eating your rusk, just impersonating his lonely budge in his room.
Speaker 4: You guys, Sam in Clyde, good morning. Save this. You got some vouchers thanks to deliver more.
Speaker 11: I would absolutely love some you You.
Speaker 6: Got a legend on you, mate.
Speaker 2: I saw you Sam. There you go and had a great weekend.
Speaker 3: After eight this morning, we are going to offload five thousand dollars worth the groceries. So hit up nov FM dot com dot are you and register your details now we could be calling you back after eight. Oh mate, pies looked incredible last night.
Speaker 4: Don't psych him out. We've got the line win. They're gonna have to night. Sorry, sorry you're playing.
Speaker 3: Sorry hooks g WS. On the weekend, Nick Watson joined us next Ripping Day. Out there Melbourne hot air balloons are up as well?
Speaker 4: Are they can't see through the tin?
Speaker 2: Not no, you can't see through the tin. You wouldn't know if it was rain hal shine out there.
Speaker 3: It's not my sort of vibe.
Speaker 4: It's give it a whirl.
Speaker 2: It's actually no go zone for me. Hot air balloons. What do you mean I'm terrified of them?
Speaker 3: Well, your fiance's organized a surprise.
Speaker 2: Well he shall be going alone, I.
Speaker 3: Think, says Roman. Will you marry me? Sorry I didn't hear your answer.
Speaker 2: Well, it'd be a no for me.
Speaker 4: I can see this guy and where.
Speaker 3: From the Hollywood works, Nick the Wizard Watson, you're a hot air balloon boy?
Speaker 4: Definitely not really?
Speaker 2: Have you never done that?
Speaker 5: Like we went to gather arounds and there are all these people sitting on the roof of watching the football and I was like, why would you ever want to do that?
Speaker 4: That is very scary.
Speaker 6: I would never do that.
Speaker 4: We might see him on the diving board down at well, he's into the fads because he was just saying off the air that he did salt therapy like Lauren and I do enjoy it.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it was different. I was laughing halfway through. I don't mate that I went with and he was, Yeah, he was loving it, but it was different. It's just in the room and basically.
Speaker 4: What fads do you love?
Speaker 2: What do you do things?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were guy.
Speaker 14: I like to go like, you know, project moods and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a place you go sparse on, relaxed.
Speaker 4: But you're not like you're not lighting incense and candles.
Speaker 3: Nah, definitely not.
Speaker 2: Are you into psydekicks or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Nah, definitely not going over to Nick's place. The tarot cards laid out.
Speaker 2: On the crystals on the bedside table.
Speaker 3: Not for you, not me one bit.
Speaker 4: You've got a question for big boy over here?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I thought I would ask you about your footy game.
Speaker 4: How'd you pull up?
Speaker 14: And I saw a few videos it's pretty funny. Crack a crack you can on the sideline?
Speaker 2: Did he actually did?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: I don't think the entire game was legal, Nick.
Speaker 4: To be fair, it was the.
Speaker 3: Dad's football match last weekend school Dad's Nick Rereewollt was playing. He looked in good, suspended. He just shirt tucked in answer the boys question, Yes, I didn't Ecker can at the end of the third quarter. Yes, I'm in pain. Yes, I'm covered in bruises, and I've got a newfound respect for what you do.
Speaker 4: Was that your last game? Yes, he's comparing himself.
Speaker 2: To It's embarrassing. Did you say when he got the free kick? Knick kick he got?
Speaker 5: What happened was someone accidentally pushed him in the back, which forced him to tackle his own player, and then he got a free kick, and then he didn't know what to do with it, so he just ran up and.
Speaker 2: Down on the spot and then handled it to the opposition.
Speaker 4: Nervous.
Speaker 3: I was also looking the wrong direction.
Speaker 2: You're facing the wrong way. I didn't know where the goals were.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize the game stops for me to take the free kick, and so surely watched it. I know, I know, but I just I was caught up in the moment. And then the minute I started moving, obviously, play on came into.
Speaker 4: A fair is that the opposition then turned over Jason's turnover and it resulted in a goal to Jason's team, so we're counting it a cigar now, nick.
Speaker 2: Have you ever got disoriented on the field and wondered which direction you're kicking?
Speaker 14: No?
Speaker 4: I haven't yet.
Speaker 14: There's been a few moments in the AFL where there has been, so it's pretty embarrassing. Hopefully it never happens to me.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had anything embarrassing happened out there where you're like.
Speaker 2: Oh god, your pants have been pulled down?
Speaker 4: Not like that embarrassment?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, a little tiger came Yeah remember that around one? Yes, that's right. Little Now he's got a bonds really Yeah, it's funny, it works, Nickie. Was last night they were in good form. Do you watch it?
Speaker 14: Yeah, they were very good form. It was I thought I thought it might happen just because there was stuff that they've copped the last month. They're a good side and they're on top of the ladder for a reason for most of the year.
Speaker 4: So finals experience. Does that go to show how different September is because it is a it's a different ball game. I mean, you can finish on top of the ladder like the Crows did, but once you step into a finals you know finals like atmosphere the game changes, do you sense that? Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 14: And the finals experience from like steel Side Bottom and stuff like that really showed last night, like he had got twenty and three and really got ahead in that quarter. So yeah, the finals experience does helping us. Yeah, obviously a different level and it was good to experience a bit of that last year.
Speaker 3: So now the Crows will play the winner of Hawks and Vws.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, and that'll be in Adelaide. Yeah, yeah, they'll.
Speaker 2: Host an Okay, now, just before you go away, Nick Today Today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, before you do it?
Speaker 3: I need ah, this is funny.
Speaker 4: This is so I'm fine to Sydney tonight because I'm hosting the Today Show, but also I'm heading your match. I'm sure you're feeling very privileged.
Speaker 2: Are you going to You're just going to go and drink beers on the side bark.
Speaker 4: The world media is just sending on Home Bush for this. Yeh right, But I have to do a preview tonight from Sydney Harbor.
Speaker 3: So just about your match, just where they'll cross to you on the news, Jones will cross to you, Clint, how's the match looking?
Speaker 4: You will have just trained because I believe you're training at Giants Stadium this afternoon. You're having a little run yeh. Now just think to the match tomorrow, Nick, I mean it's a big occasion for the Hawks. Why are the Hawks ready to top all the Giants? And how are you going to do it? Yeah?
Speaker 14: I mean we're in pretty good form, I would say, and the Giants are in good form as well. But I feel like we've got that experience with Gunners and Bruce coming up as well where we can really get it, get the ball going, and hopefully we have a few Hawks fans down there over there as well, which would be good. So who knows, really, it's as you said, Finals is a different experience, so who knows how the ball is going to go? And but I feel like we're all prepared and ready, and Sam's giving us a good clip this week to get us ready and get us.
Speaker 3: Going for the game and stop recording.
Speaker 2: Just asking that question.
Speaker 4: Tonight, I think it's pretty good.
Speaker 5: Why don't you ask a second one? Just in case, Cli, just in case they don't love that one? Why do you think of another question?
Speaker 4: Give him a clip? What did he say?
Speaker 2: And we won't say anything.
Speaker 3: I heard the car, not a clip.
Speaker 4: It was just like a U.
Speaker 14: Yeah. He showed a video throughout the week, just just a high video of all the highlights around the year and then his own highlights, his own highlights, our highlights from the year. So he showed that and was getting us ready to go.
Speaker 4: I can go. The other news clip, the first one, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So hang on, have we just recorded something for your Channel nine news tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Basically Clint was even practicing the story before grabbing highlighter like the news mic.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no.
Speaker 3: Tony Jones throws to Clinton.
Speaker 5: Was watching the Channel nine news the other night, clean it was absolute dog's break. Alisha tom Stiffe were trying to read the news and then they couldn't get their story up, so then they threw to Tony, who then tried to throw to Tom Mitchell what's his name, Tom, Tom Morris, who wasn't there either, And I was just like, get Clinton the news, Get Clinton.
Speaker 3: Our boy needs a day off.
Speaker 4: Good luck, mate, good luck. We need as many Victorians still standing. Yeah, I'd love to see it. I'd love to see it. Collingwood Hawthorne, Granny, have you.
Speaker 3: Played in finals before?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Last year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, don't use that grab on the news.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go to Doncaster. We've got a kindy teacher. You know how to address him. Good morning, Jade, Hi go.
Speaker 6: Jade, very well, thanks, how you go?
Speaker 4: We are excellent.
Speaker 3: Oh you knew the you knew the lobster question the other day we had, did you?
Speaker 12: I was screaming and I was on my way to work and when I got there, I asked because I said, guys, how many legs and the loves to have?
Speaker 11: And they were telling me ten.
Speaker 12: I'm like, gosh, what day?
Speaker 2: Yes, it was how many legs does a lobster have?
Speaker 5: And none of us knew it, but the kinder kids did, so that I don't know, that says a lot about your teaching or out general knowledge.
Speaker 3: I love that, Hey, j just forgetting through the F one season opener returns to Melbourne. Don't miss Formula one Guitar Raiways Australian Grand Prix. It's happening in March. Tickets are on sales September ten. Grand Prix dot com dot a U is the place to go. But we're going to hook up with a double Oh my god, thank you so much.
Speaker 12: I totally forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well done.
Speaker 3: That's a good little bonus, and it's a double to the Sunday, the actual race day.
Speaker 11: Partner's been wanting to take my three year off forever. He's going to be so excited.
Speaker 4: There you go.
Speaker 3: All right, now, let's focus on the money.
Speaker 4: Five hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You want to go a medium question for five hundred. Rules are simple. You will hear the question. You will hear a three two one. You have to answer within that time.
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck, Jade, Thank you.
Speaker 3: For five hundred dollars. Here you go. What is the capital city of Canada?
Speaker 2: Three two?
Speaker 4: It's not Toronto?
Speaker 2: A lot of people think it is.
Speaker 4: It's Odawawa.
Speaker 3: Do it with the accent.
Speaker 11: I had not even heard of that.
Speaker 2: Yeahwa, the southern part of Ontario.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're one of the other teachers covered geography.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you've got the F one tickets, which is also one ticket.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hav an awesome weekend, Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and same to your partner.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm pumped for Father's Day.
Speaker 2: You cannot wait Sunday.
Speaker 4: Don't know.
Speaker 3: I did say to the boys, I want to hit up the Boundary Hotel there and bent lane and do a game of pool in the afternoon. That's fun. Yeah, just updated the front par there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to the pub. It's like a ride of passage for a dad on Father's Day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can take the boys now favor the pool and what do you want? Nine year old can have a crack at Keno.
Speaker 14: Do you know?
Speaker 5: For so many years I would book fancy lunches for Father's Day for my dad and then one day goes love.
Speaker 2: Can we just go to the pub next year?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, suits me.
Speaker 4: That's what I asked.
Speaker 3: That's what you want. That's all I want, just to pool in the schooner. I mean, if they've got me a present.
Speaker 5: For the present, would you like in the market for Georgia black rip Georgia Olmney thoughts and prayers.
Speaker 2: I loved George.
Speaker 3: You give yourself an excepray for Georgia today. If you've got the cologne spray for Georgia.
Speaker 2: We'll get down chemist warehouse and get you some dough.
Speaker 3: We are dadless now the dads have left the building. I thought they did great.
Speaker 4: That was awesome.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed that.
Speaker 2: I am I'm not sure if I'm keen on the idea of my dad saying he was hoping I would marry Clint.
Speaker 4: I'm happy for them to do like the first hour of the show if they want.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 2: Actually, I also flagged that and your dad said, nope, we're starting till seven. Sounds like something John starting seven with John too?
Speaker 4: Where did you get that front? Well, we know he's inspired by me.
Speaker 2: Oh, you got tickets on himself?
Speaker 3: Test he does it. Hey, guys, it's five thousand dollars fritis stop.
Speaker 2: Calls, deliver More for an extended range, on time delivery and next to no substitutes, shop online or in the available in select areas only.
Speaker 3: Jason lowns sixty j drinking Away Away, Give it Away, Give it a Queen. We a love Coles to liver More and thanks to those guys, we have offloaded over sixty thousand dollars in groceries. This has been an incredible two weeks.
Speaker 5: Well, we've off loaded fifty five thousand, which means there is five thousand dollars in calls to.
Speaker 2: Liver More to go.
Speaker 4: He's got me. Their maths was never a strong point. All right, A little correction, there's all right, a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Have been registering online and trying to call through. This is where we are going to ring someone back who has registered online and hook them up with five grand worth of groceries.
Speaker 2: All right, we're going to say the name or just call them no, I reckon, we just calling.
Speaker 4: Them all right? Tell you what life changing money?
Speaker 3: Whoever wins is I think they should have to host Christmas.
Speaker 4: Oh right mate, by the ham and everything.
Speaker 3: Just yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Imagine the treats on the party good they called party pop, not party poppers.
Speaker 2: What they call Christmas crackers? Bon they call them something strange in Queensando the colored hats?
Speaker 3: Are they we do things?
Speaker 2: Is it just Melbourne? That's strange? We call them bon bonds.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go ringing someone Hello, Ashley speaking, Hello, who's that Sorry?
Speaker 11: It's Ashley?
Speaker 3: Hello Ashley, It's Jace, Lauren and Clinton here from No. Over one hundred.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 6: Hello, I'm good, Thank you, We're good.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea why we might be ringing you this morning? Ashley?
Speaker 14: I do have a little idea of why you might be.
Speaker 4: Well, we're after a weather report. Actually, can you tell us it's happening outside? Your window.
Speaker 14: We've got blue suys at the moment.
Speaker 3: Would you say it's a sparkler sorry? Would you say it's a sparkler out there?
Speaker 12: I would now say it's sparkler.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Put her out of her misery loss, Ashley, Congratulations, you've just won five thousand dollars in Colls deliver More.
Speaker 11: Oh, thank you so much.
Speaker 13: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Everything sorted, five thousand dollars worth of groceries, your host and Christmas We sura you go very very much.
Speaker 5: Actually, how much does five thousand dollars in groceries mean to you?
Speaker 9: Are a lot.
Speaker 14: We're updating a very old house at the moment.
Speaker 6: So the five thousand dollars saving groceries.
Speaker 3: And go towards ash give us a yeeha y it's got a radio, Ashley, five thousand bucks our congratulations. You enjoy that, Okay, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Are you to.
Speaker 3: Do a massive shout out to our coles deliver More for an extended range, on time delivery and next to no substitutes. You can shop online or in the app available in select areas only good on them.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, coming up nexts.
Speaker 5: This has been so fun, it's been awesome. Being able to give away so many groceries.
Speaker 3: Hey, coming up next, we're wrapping up the show with the lights on sing along. That's where we're playing old school banger. We encourage everyone around Melbourne to turn their lights on.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest, I'm excited about this.
Speaker 3: We've gone rogue.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that roight. This is one of my favorite things to.
Speaker 4: When did you pick this?
Speaker 3: When you went to do a poop.
Speaker 4: Which I don't do that at work.
Speaker 3: You were out of the studio before and we were doing work. We made a new we made the should I tell him what dare you? I'll turn the mics off and I'll tell you what it's ready.
Speaker 4: It's a good one. I like it.
Speaker 2: I saw Delta Goodroom perform live last night, and my god, she has pipes on her. Her voice is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: As was in the room. She even walked up to the PM. He got in bold.
Speaker 2: Sing it elbow. She she came to me first, and I was so enthusiastic.
Speaker 4: I think she's sorry.
Speaker 5: I got the crowd going and I got sort of everyone in, you know, up on their feet, and then she was like, okay, all right, all right, I've got some confidence here.
Speaker 2: Who am I going to go to next?
Speaker 5: She said she thought about going to Scome and getting him on the ukulele, but she saw Elbow and was like, I'm going to see if he knows the words to win Houston and Bingo Bango.
Speaker 2: He nailed it that She came to me.
Speaker 4: It was a bit yeah, that's a little bit floggy.
Speaker 2: Well, she knew I wanted the microraft. She knew I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Turn on the microphone, give him all the money.
Speaker 2: She needs to make it stop.
Speaker 3: Hey, now to keep in mind, right, Elbows there busting out songs with Delta. Then minute off, minutes later, he's on the phone truck.
Speaker 4: He's on the dog and Bone to the White House.
Speaker 3: Was he on the beers?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, But I had a chat with him because it's all about me. He came up to me first before he went to Donald. Try, guys, I was talking all the top dogs last night.
Speaker 3: Do you think I was going to say top dogs?
Speaker 4: What do you think they spoke about on the phone call?
Speaker 2: Probably a similar conversation I had with him, which was about chicken the beef.
Speaker 3: Well, Donald, do you I believe what I just saw? At an Evenge went straight up to Lauren Phillips. I couldn't believe it. I was like, what about me?
Speaker 2: I don't know what they talked about? Actually I did. I did suggest we ask ask him what the hell Dan Andrews was doing hanging out with and Vladimir Putin?
Speaker 3: Did you bring that up with Albow?
Speaker 2: I thought about it. It was in the middle of a Whitney Houston song. It wasn't the right, that.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the time.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 4: That is it.
Speaker 3: We aren't out of here. Thanks for joining us for this week's shows. We've had an absolute ripping time. Today has been a lot of fun. Having your dad's in for our Father's Day special was awesome, embarrassing. Happy father Day to all the dads out there, and can I sound behalf of all of us? We'll be thinking of those people who it can be hardened Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, days like Father's Day are very special and very significant, but we always like to send our thoughts to those who maybe don't have their dads at the table this year, or who find Father's Day particularly difficult. Happy Father's Day to my dad, Bobby, to my stepdad, Graphy, to my brother who is a new dad.
Speaker 4: Owen to you.
Speaker 2: Jay's Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 5: Great Dad, your boys love you so much and they're very lucky to have you as their dad.
Speaker 3: Thanks, thank you, and cheers to John for coming here as well.
Speaker 4: Happy good Johnny. I'll tell you he had a bit of wit. He knew what was going on in the news. He's an easy replacement, Supicide.
Speaker 5: Can I just have a quick moment when you said it's Jace, Bobby and John O. Did JOHNO say we at least I got my name on the poster?
Speaker 4: Clint he did for half an hour. He was on that Dams.
Speaker 2: Drive class from John oh All morning.
Speaker 4: Footy finals as well. I know the Woods are through to the prelium, which is fantastic. They'll be back in Melbourne wrapping it up a week off, but good luck to the Catters tonight Victorians represent and then the Hawkers tomorrow as well at Giants Stadium.
Speaker 3: I'm on the Hawks. We'll see them under. Everyone have a great weekend.
Speaker 5: Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials