Speaker 1: This is the US Report with James Moroar.
Speaker 2: Good evening and welcome to the program. Here's what's coming up tonight. Democrats are attacking You'll never guess democracy in where else but Virginia.
Speaker 3: Plus over in New York it.
Speaker 2: Looks like zirod Moom Donnie voters are finally getting what they voted for. Oh, this one is delicious and is the Iran war in a stalemate? And what can break it? We'll talk to John fun to find out. But first, well, well, well, friends, have I got a story for you, and let me tell you you're going to love this one.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Remember this the infamous white dashalist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia in twenty seventeen, which was supposed to prove that in Donald Trump's America, racists and klansmen were emboldened to go out and shout Nazis slogans while carrying Yeah, I know this is really terrifying tiki torches from the local gardens supply shop. I mean this story, you'll remember it made headlines around the world. It was the source of the completely debunked very fine people hoaks. The left loved to push about Trump, claiming that the President called neo Nazis. Yes, indeed, very fine people. And this was to listen to Joe Biden tell it. Well, this was such an important event, this march. This was part of the reason why he ran for president in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: I ran for president in twenty twenty because of what I saw in Charlottesville in August of twenty seventeen. Extremists coming out of the woods carried torches, they're vains bulging from their necks, carry Nazi swastikas and changing the same exact anti Semitic bile that was hurt in Germany in the early thirties.
Speaker 3: Well, guess what it looks like.
Speaker 2: The real hoax wasn't what Donald Trump said about the march, but instead the hoax was the march itself. According to an indictment just handed down by the US Department of Justice and a grand jury, the real instigators of the march were not neo Nazis, but people, some of them actual neo Nazis, paid for by an outfit called the Southern Poverty Law Center. Now this was once a proud civil rights organization, but in recent years it has become a massive race baiting grift designed simply to stir up trouble. Yes, you heard that right. A group dedicated to fighting racism in the United States found that there was so little overt real racial hatred in society that they had to go out and pay contractors or as they call them, informants, like there's some sort of law enforcement body to go out there and whip it up, thus giving the Southern Poverty Law Center a justification to campaign for more donations.
Speaker 5: The SPLC was not dismantling these groups. It was instead manufacturing the extremism it purports to oppose by paying sources to stoke racial hatred. The indictment describes as conduct in detail, but one troubling example is that the SPLC was paying a member of the leadership group that planned the Unite the Right protests in Charlottesville, Virginia in twenty seventeen that resulted in the death of one person and injured dozens more.
Speaker 3: You mean the whole thing was fake.
Speaker 2: These are the depths the left will go to to just smearing conservatives and scaring in people into voting only for the left. I mean, look, I thought it was supposed to be the right that was always trying to divide America. But if these charges hold up, well, it looks like what we are seeing is at least a ten year long campaign pushed by the Southern Poverty Law Center and amplified through the media collapse as.
Speaker 3: A total fraud.
Speaker 2: And again, before anyone says that this is a political witch hunt by the Trump administration, remember this is not just the Department of Justice saying this, but this is a grand jury and it implicates a lot of people and institutions like the FBI under Joe Biden, which became little more than a crack squad of rent cops targeting the right.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, they.
Speaker 2: Had partnered with the SPLC, and according to the indictment, this is amazing. Between twenty fourteen and twenty three, twenty three, the SPLC secretly funneled more than three million dollars in donated funds to individuals associated with violent extremist groups, including the Ku Klux Klan, the United Clans of America Unite the Right, which was spoken about before, the National Alliance, the National Socialist Movement, the Aryan Nations affiliated Sidistic Souls Motorcycle Club, the National Socialist Party of America aka the American Nazi Party and the American Front. That's what the indictment says. And really, seriously, the Klan Nazis, the sidistic souls. I didn't even know they existed, but my god, millions of dollars sent in, much of it by Americans thinking they were doing the right things, standing up to hate, seeing their money being used to in fact stoke hate and run oh so very organic hate marches like this one when a Patriot Front group marched last year in Washington. Now, I remember when this happened, and everybody watched that footage and everybody assumed this was such a bit of gaslighting that it must have been an FBI false flag operation. Well turned out it was just one of the FBI's.
Speaker 3: Partners that was behind that one.
Speaker 2: Now there's a lot more in the allegations too, including claims of wire fraud, fake bank accounts, and all the other sort of things you'd expect. But meanwhile, it's important to note that the SPLC has over the years become a real clearing house for who are the goodies and who are the baddies in society as they see it as the progressive left.
Speaker 3: Season.
Speaker 2: One of the things that they did was maintain lists of hate groups, but weirdly, all the hate groups were always on the right, never on the left. And in twenty twenty two they teamed up with PayPal to determine which groups, again always groups on the right, should be denied service because they allegedly pedaled hate or some such. Now, all of this, again was happening while allegedly funding extremists.
Speaker 3: And the whole thing is so nuts.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you were to write this in a novel, people would say the editor would say, oh, not take it out. That's just too far out there. There's no way anyone would ever believe that. But of course, remember too that the SPLC also played really hardball politics. They tried to drive the Democrat Party agenda. In July twenty twenty four, they endorsed Kamala Harris for president, and not long after that Harris returned the favor.
Speaker 6: Let's remember Charlottesville where there was a mob of people carrying tiki torches spewing anti Semitic hate, and what did the president then at the time say, there were fine people on each side.
Speaker 2: Ah, yes, I don't know what's more ridiculous, the terrifying tiki torches or the Fine People hoax. Now, remember, if Kamala Harris had won that election, we would never have found out about any of this. Harris would still be repeating the hoax. The SPLC would still be gaslighting hate and helping to d bank and d platform conservatives while partnering with the FBI and neo Nasensen Klansmen. Well, they'd still be getting money to g up hate, where of course none existed. Okay, let's get straight into it with our first guest tonight, political journalist and great friend of the program, John Fund. John, Welcome to the US Report. We are talking about the war and Iran, how that's going about the latest John Fund.
Speaker 3: Give it to us straight. Has this thing reached a stalemate?
Speaker 7: It sure has the appearance of that book. The problem is this. The United States is a democracy and it responds to public opinion. Iran is a dictatorship and the worst thugs in the world, the International Revolutionary Guard, are in charge. They don't care about the people, they don't care about killing them, they don't care about their being bombed, and they have more staying power, at least in the short term, than the democratic forces in Israel or in the United States.
Speaker 2: So The question then becomes John, You know, Trump keeps talking about talking to people in Iran. He's talking to supposedly moderates. One question I have though, is if Trump is dealing with a moderate wing, the political wing, not the revolutionary wing of the government, does that risk that he might wind up giving up too many concessions to people who might not be actually in a position to give them over to him in any sort of ultimate settlement.
Speaker 7: Well, actually, I think we don't have a problem with that because look, the speaker of the Iranian Parliament resigned from their negotiating team today and the moderates have basically been pushed aside. There's no mystery to it. So the hardliners don't even want to talk to the United States. They want to weigh us out, and their friends in Somalia are now claiming that they're going to blockade the straits down there. So I have to tell you, I think this war is winnable, but it is a long slog because we frankly did not estimate properly, and I'm talking to you Pete Hegseth and the Pentagon did not estimate properly the ability of the Iranians to use the straits of Hormus and their leverage there over the world economy well.
Speaker 2: And so the question then becomes, you know, what does the administration do next? Because you can keep this sort of stalemate or semi stalemate running for a while. Everybody has to suffer through the oil prices, although I guess the US does well out of that as well as the other oil producing nations. But at some point does Trump say, look, we're going to do something kinetic again that whether it's carg Island or another round of targeted attacks on the leadership, Where is the next kind of military move do you think.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a big step the first one you take, because if you go to carg Island, that's putting boots on the ground, and from there you may be tempted or forced to by events to go further and to go on to the mainland to try to establish a cordon senetaire so that they can't mine the straits of Ramuz. Look, I'm not a military strategist. I'm glad I'm not a military strategist because right now there is no easy solution. There's just toughing it out, and that requires patients, which sometimes democracies or white houses don't have.
Speaker 2: Well, that's an interesting thing, you talk about patients and democracies. It strikes me that right now it seems like Trump has a higher tolerance for patients on this than a lot of the media and obviously the Democrats who want this whole thing to fail and for it to be a weapon that they can use against Trump in the middle terms. But earlier today Trump was talking about, Hey, look, World War II lasted, however long it lasts before five years. Vietnam lasted ten. Is it dangerous for Trump to start talking after having said this is going to be wrapped up in six weeks, to say, oh, look, this is still short by comparison to these other wars, which lasted, you know, five or ten years, and one of which ended rather ignominiously.
Speaker 7: Look, I'm generally in favor of the goals and the guidelines for this conflict. But let's be honest. Donald Trump has not been a good communicator with the American people. He has been contradictory. He has said there's good news today, then in a few hours later, there's bad news. He has not given any speech other than one brief one which I don't think moved the dial, and Donald Trump has not communicated the way that the commander in chief would if they wanted to carry a majority of the people behind him for an extended period of time.
Speaker 2: So, John, if you were in the White House right now, if you were his chief of staff, if you were his chief speech what would you tell him to be telling the American people and by extension of the world, get on TV? Do the big address behind the resolute desk? Is that what you'd be saying.
Speaker 7: Look, I think that time has passed temporarily, I would say talk less and let people who have more credibility and have not, shall we say, miscommunicated as much to take the lead. I'm looking at Marco Rubio, I'm looking at the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. I'm looking at key senators who have credibility. Obviously, the president can step in if there's something important to announce or something important to convey, But I would say, right now, bring your best secondary messengers out and let them at least temporarily speak for your administration.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Finally, John, you know I mentioned how a lot of Democrats seem to be almost cheerleading a loss, but we had We had a terrible example of this week when Democrat Senator from Connecticut Chris Murphy, Well, he's come on a fire for a social media post which he called reports of Iranian ships slipping past the US naval black blockade quote awesome. Now he was pressed about this by Fox News and he said he didn't have any regrets.
Speaker 3: Have a look.
Speaker 8: Twitter has become kind of obsessfool. I probably should give up on sarcasm on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 8: Anybody that's seen anything that I have said about Trump's war knows that I think it's bungled, mismanaged. You should end it as quickly as possible. But sarcasm is not something I guess that's allowed on Twitter any longer.
Speaker 3: Do you regret the post?
Speaker 1: Are you planning on taking it down?
Speaker 8: I mean, I guess I just have to be more careful about sarcasmn on Twitter.
Speaker 2: I don't know, John, I'm not sure it was really sarcasm. There was your take on that.
Speaker 7: My take is that Trump derangement syndrome is understandable for some people, but what it verges into American derangement syndrome, which is effectively and indirectly wishing American armed forces and American military operations ill. Well, that is a peculiar form of mental illness, which I didn't expect.
Speaker 2: And finally, John, I just want to ask about the latest two on the Lebanon Israel cease fire. We see that that's been extended three weeks here that part of this whole operation does look fairly promising, or that there could be some good results out of this. Finally, what's your take on that.
Speaker 7: Well, it's good news, but that's primarily affecting Israel, and it's not affecting twenty percent of the world's oil supply, which goes through this strait of our moves. So yes, Libranon is good news, but it's a sideshow. It's not the main event.
Speaker 2: John, fun thanks so much, Thank you. Okay, let's move on to Virginia. Now, this is a wild story where Democrat governor, the new Democrat governor of Virginia, Abigail Spanberger, has already gone back on her earlier promise not to redraw the congressional districts in that state to the Democrats' advantage here she.
Speaker 3: Was last year.
Speaker 9: Certainly, Virginia, by constitutional amendment, has a new redistricting effort that was put in place and first utilized after the in the twenty twenty one redistricting. Certainly, I've been watching with interest what other states are doing, but I have no plans to redistrict Virginia.
Speaker 2: Well, as Maury Povich once said, that was a lie, And they held a referendum this week instead in Virginia to give the state a new map, a new congressional map that would wildly disadvantage Republicans, possibly shifting the balance of their eleven congressional seats from six to five in favor of the Democrats to ten to one. This all has a huge implication for the midterm elections. In House Minority Leader Hakim Jeffries was gloating about the result last night.
Speaker 10: Was a big victory for the people of Virginia, a big victory for America, and a big victory democracy. Donald Trump and Republicans launched this gerrymandering war, and we've made claire as Democrats that we're going to finish it.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: Ask for Donald Trump, he's called it rigged, and not for the first time he's used that word. Let's bring in to talk about this and a lot more. The New York Post Editor at Large Kelly, Jane Towards Kelly, thanks so much for coming on. What is your reaction to this incredible story out of Virginia. I couldn't believe it that they were going to try this, and I can't believe that they managed to get away with it.
Speaker 3: Tell us about it, well.
Speaker 11: I always great to be here, James, thanks for having me on. Uh, they barely did it. You know, this referendum wand fifty one point five percent. It was extremely close, and not nearly as close as that twenty twenty when they put it to the people in a Virginia in twenty twenty asking them what a constitutional amendment to get partisanship out of redistrict thing that passed with two thirds of Virginians voting in favor. So clearly, you know, when Hakeem Jeffrey says this is victory for America, for Virginians, for democracy, it was not a victory for any of those things. And in fact, it was horrible for all of those things. And it's just incredible that you know, you had it on tape. You know the governor now governor said I have no plans to well, I guess you have to worry when a politics because they have no plan, because they're not actually saying I'm definitely not going to it's like I'm thinking about it. Maybe I will. But now this is just outrageous, James. And it's amazing because right now, you know, Virginia is actually a purple state. It's not you know, blue or red anymore, and it's it's you know, make up reflects that it's got eleven seats, you know, five for one party, six for the other. Well, this redistricting would give them ten give Democrats, of course, ten out of eleven, so clearly not at all democracy. It has nothing to do with restoring fairness to Virginia, which was some of the language used in the amendment that they just voted on. They actually had the words restore fairness, which obviously it wasn't. But you know, you can fool you know, a voter anytime, I guess, and it's certainly when Donald Trump's in the White House it becomes much important to try to fool the voters.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I think you know, we all know that Trump can speak in hyperboles sometimes. I think he is right when he called this read because it really does stink to high heaven. Hey, let's go to the other side of the country, to California, where the race for governor is really heating up. Now, it'd be hard for whoever takes a job to do worse than Gavin Newsom, but some people think it could be done.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I did notice one interesting endorsement though, for the current front runner, and by the way, billionaire Tom Steyer from the anti billionaire progressive group Our Revolution. This is well, I mean, who says already is dead? But this really sums up California. The billionaire being endorsed by the anti billionaire politicians group.
Speaker 11: Talk about a revolution. James, Yeah, and it's it's funny because you know, actually, at one point Bernie Sanders was railing against both millionaires and billionaires. But then Bernie Sanders became a millionaire thanks in part to a best selling book, and now you only hear complain about billionaires. But yes, there the irony is just you know, it's all over the place. And of course, this guy Tom Sperry uses his billions to try to influence politics here in America's been doing it for years, funding a lot of outside groups, funding outside protesters at a lot of events. So it's quite amazing for you know, the Bernie Sanders progressive movement to be putting their arms around this fellow who is you know, represents everything they hate normally.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean, you know, billionaires. I thought they were the enemy, but apparently not. But I'm glad you mentioned fundraising because there's another story this week that really shocked me. There's a group called Act Blue and for probably about twenty years now, they have been raising what would amount to billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Since two thousand and four.
Speaker 2: They are now under investigation for alleged donor fraud, and it's been revealed that in depositions with congressional committees investigating this, every hect Blue employee who they questioned invoked their Fifth Amendment right a total of one hundred and forty six times, protecting themselves from self incrimination. Kelly, we've spoken about this group before. I think on this program, it really does stink to high heaven, this, doesn't it.
Speaker 11: It's amazing, James, that they've gotten away from away with this, and you know, their own lawyers told them, you know, it appears that you have been violating the law. Now the big thing, of course, is that you cannot accept foreim donations in elections in the United States. But hey, you know, for the Democrats, it's I mean remember Bill Clinton, you know, selling access to the Lincoln Bedroom, you know, which some cases taking Chinese money. It was alleged and pretty strong evidence for it. So it's just incredible, like they actually made you know, their their standards lower because they wanted this money and you know, didn't investigate. People have investigations using fake identities, as I think the New York Times did, and we're able to donate without problems. They don't check their actual donors' identities, and of course this is a big no no under federal law. So I'm anxious to see if they'll actually get punished for it, because you know, as we know, a lot of this stuff happens and it ends up going unpunished. So but you know, when you when you evoke the Fifth Amendment one hundred and forty six times, which is of course you know right not to self incriminate, there's something going on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there is a bit of a perception that there might be something untoward happening there in act Blue because as we're talking about we're talking billions of times being funnled to Democrats from god knows where into these campaigns, and people need to know where that money comes from. Hey, before I'll let you go, I've got to let get your thoughts on this shocking story out of your haul of ye former home New York City. Now we know about Zaaron mom Donnie. Last month, he announced the move of the city's largest homeless shelter for men to the East Village, a very hip neighborhood, after it fell into severe disrepair.
Speaker 3: Now locals have lost their.
Speaker 2: Minds about this because they say it's going to lead to dangerous men drinking and taking drugs and doing all sorts of things in their neighborhood, which is what actually I think a lot of people do with the East Village anyway. But they're suing Mom Donnie. And the thing that I love about this is the East Village voted seventy percent. As you see on the screen there, seventy percent the local booths were for Mom Donnie. This is menkin here that democracy is getting what you want and getting good and hard, don't.
Speaker 11: You think exactly? James and I have to say, welcome to my world. I actually live a few blocks from that shelter, and it is notorious. It's been on the front page of the New York Post more than once. Was you know, practically ryts broke out when migrants started, you know, being housed there because they were having fights with the Native New Yorkers who felt that it was their shelter. You know, there was somebody who was living in that shelter who went, you know, a couple of years ago on a knife rampage. You know, it was knife to a bunch of people in the neighborhood. Again, that's my neighborhood, and I can tell that my neighborhood is now filled with people who stand around doing no good. And so I can see why the East villagers don't want it in their neighborhood. But where is it supposed to go? It has to go somewhere. And the fact is, as you said, they voted for Mom, Donnie. This is what they voted for. And he says, this shelter isn't up to the right standard for almost men to be living in. And it's an intake shelter, by the way, So it's it's the first shelter that you know, if you're a single man or. You know, a couple and only the single ones are going to East Village. But that's the first place you go if you're getting a shelter spot in New York City. So I certainly know well what it means. Good luck to these villagers. But again, you know you were going to get when you voted for this guy. He wants to have nicer shelters for people who want to make money.
Speaker 2: As the saying goes, you buy the ticket, you take the ride.
Speaker 3: Kelly J.
Speaker 2: Torrens, thank you so much for joining me. Everybody check out her stuff in the New York Post. Now we're gonna check take a quick break. But when we come back, a Virginia farmer who thinks he's got the solution to the energy crisis. But first, hey, Siri, what is the cringiest thing?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 2: It's US Senate candidate Mallory McMorrow, no relations, thankfully entering that state's Democrat Party convention. Who boy, can we get the theater kids out of polats please? I mean, seriously, what's worse than a celebrity politician? A politician trying to pretend they're a celebrity. That was just horrific. And jen Z You've got a lot to answer for anyway, Let's fix the fuel crisis. After the break, welcome back to the program. Well, I want to bring in someone new for you tonight. Here a Virginia farmer by the name of Daniel Turner. He's part of an energy campaign called Power the Future. He's written a fascinating column on the Fox News website in which he makes the argument that with the fuel crisis and the situation in the Middle East, the left have all of a sudden gone quite remarkably quiet on the need to save the planet by using renewable energy and instead are opting with getting oil wherever they can, however they can. We've seen that here in Australia, and Daniel Turner joins me from the US to talk more about this phenomenon. Daniel, first of all, what about you. A Happy Earth Day? I think I missed it this year, but then again I missed the probably for the last twenty or thirty years. Here tell us more about what you have found and what your campaign about energy in the future is all about.
Speaker 12: So I started Power of the Future to advocate for rural energy workers. I'm very close to coal country West Virginia, and the climate movement has this placed hundreds of thousands of coal workers. It's plunged them into poverty. It's ruined their towns and their neighborhoods and their culture. And there's the energy component, there's the national security component. Right, we pay more for electricity. We are dependent upon communist China for these crappy solar panels and wind turbines from Scandinavia. But the real purpose of it is that these communities across America that provided a product that we need have been decimated by the radical climate left and we're just completely worse off for it. And you mentioned Earth Day. This is their high holiday. I don't know what it was in Australia, but in America no one celebrated it because the climate.
Speaker 1: Movement's been proven to be a total.
Speaker 12: Fraud, total failure, total liars, and their policies have been detrimental to world peace. And so you know, they are all hiding their heads until they get another Joe Biden in office, when they can come back out of the hell hole they've created for us.
Speaker 2: And Daniel, I mean, you know, you talk about this huge movement, this environmental movement. You mentioned China, there Where is the money coming from that had been pushing this up until you know, very very recently, is it coming from China?
Speaker 3: Who's behind this?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 12: Absolutely, mostly from communist China. You know, America has these awful laws that you're allowed to hide money in offshore accounts and then wire it to your quote unquote nonprofit and you don't have to disclose where the money comes from. And China is smart to use these rules to their advantage. China is very craft right, and they have fomented this huge climate movement in the United States because what is the result of it. The result is that you get people like Joe Biden who shut down American coal, shut down American oil and gas, and buy these crappy products from China. Forget about the slave labor component, right, forget about the human rights violation.
Speaker 1: And the fostering of communism. Right. They just don't work.
Speaker 12: They're intermittent, they're expensive, they're detrimental to the environment. They're made with slave labor camps. So China loves the climate movement because it silences the opposition. If people like you, know, you and I try to speak about it, what do they do with your denier right they're closet climate deniers and they throw paint at our houses, and so it's brilliant move on China. But the evil left is always brilliant, right. They're evil, they're bad people, but they are definitely crafty and smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, look just on that China issue too.
Speaker 2: One of the things that I've noticed about the movement is that so much of the what's called for is actually just winding up being a wealth transfer from Western countries like the US and Australia to China. And a big component of that is EV's has all of this energy crisis, though people are now saying, oh, maybe people should be getting into electric vehicles now again with the oil shock.
Speaker 3: What's your response to that.
Speaker 12: This is the first point I make in the op ed that you referenced tonight. I very much appreciate you referencing and coming on to talk about it. But the first proof I have that the climate movement is dying is the EV markets. Because as soon as government stepped out of the equation, when the government mandates disappeared because President Trump won re election, so the government mandates to purchase an EV disappeared, the government subsidies for EV's disappeared. Right, we were giving Americans seventy five hundred dollars to buy an electric vehicle. Why, because Joe Biden thought it was a good idea. We were subsidizing companies like Ford and Stilantis and General Motors to build these crappy evs.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And so once that equation disappeared.
Speaker 12: The government mandate, the government subsidies, the market dried up. And it's terrible that people have lost their job in EV markets.
Speaker 1: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 12: There are thousands of Americans who are out of work because we have stopped subsidizing this economy. And I don't rejoice in that, but goodness gracious, we have to ask why the hell was the government subsidizing this market to begin with. Right, We're not Keynesians. We can't operate in a way that government decides winners and losers and what markets deserve to thrive.
Speaker 1: So the first example that the EV market.
Speaker 12: Is total bogus, total nonsense, is that once government was out of the equation, no one wanted to buy this product.
Speaker 1: Buy what you want.
Speaker 12: I'm not anti EV, I would never drive on, but buy what you want. But goodness gracious, keep the government out of the picture.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, Daniel here in Australia, I like to call EV's cold powered cars, because most of the electricity they get for them comes actually steal from cold But before even this energy crisis developed out of the Middle East, we were already noticing here that suddenly the talk about the need for massive mass of energy to power data centers for AI had suddenly made people like Bill Gates at all of these other sort of big corporate climate catastropharians very very wary about talking about this all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Have you noticed this as well?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 12: Bill Gates was pretty in much of the news at the end of last year because he had a big retraction of climate hysteria and said, ah, the world's not going to end. Yes, we need to worry about the environment, but it's not as bad as people say. And simultaneously Microsoft was opening up a nuclear power plant in Pennsylvania for their data centers. Now, I think this is great, right, I want reliable power. I want more baseload power. We should be building coal and natural gas and nuclear plants. But notice where Bill Gates put Microsoft's money, right, where Microsoft put its corporate profits.
Speaker 1: They didn't build a wind farm.
Speaker 12: They didn't go to Scandinavia and asked them to build one of those stupid wind farms in the middle of the Atlantic.
Speaker 1: They opening a nuclear plant.
Speaker 12: Right when it comes to their corporate profits, they want what works regardless of the weather, and that will be cost efficient. And I just want the same for the American people, right, I don't want to be stuck with crappy, inferior wind or solar intermittent prices through the roof when Bill Gates gets to have nuclear power for his flat, and that's where we are. This is the level of corporatism that we're at. That corporations now are getting better deals on electricity and the American people are getting saddled with this crappy wind and solar.
Speaker 2: And Daniel of course, now with energy prices going up quite substantially, at least as far as the price of a barrel of oil goes with horror moves, how does your campaign break down between you know, the benefits to consumers for having fossil fuels and you know, reliable power of your own but also, I guess even if there's higher prices there, there's also benefits for the energy industry. I suppose whether the prices are higher tell us about just how the Straight of Horbe moves factors into this campaign.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I don't like the high prices.
Speaker 12: I don't want to see American families or Australian families, and I had my in laws are Australian, right.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see anyone.
Speaker 12: Paying higher prices because of what's happening in Iran, and I want that to come to an end in prices to return to normal.
Speaker 1: But you know, this is a much part, a.
Speaker 12: Part of a much larger equation, and I think the President sees oil and gas as this global hedge against evil. And what we've done for the last fifty years is we've allowed awful regimes to harness petro dollars to produce oil and gas. They sell it to the rest of the world, they become rich and powerful, and then they turn to usually America, and then America turns to Australian says come help, and they say, hey, fight.
Speaker 1: Our war for us.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 12: What happened when Vladimir Putin invaded Ukraine, They turned to America and said you all need to step up and solve this problem. Right, we told them before the President Trump told the European Union before you have to stop buying Russian oil and gas. You're making this guy rich and powerful. Is that famous photo of him seated kind of defiantly at the table with Angela Merkel and Manuel Macran wagging a finger at him and yelling, this is what he told them. And what happened? Russia got rich and powerful and they declared war. What happened when Iran got rich and powerful? When the stupid Biden administration removed all their sanctions October seventh and they went after Israel? Right, what did Venezuela do? They fomented communism all through South America. So President Trump Sey's oil and gas is the ultimate world domination and says if America controls this as a force for good, then we decide who gets to become rich and powerful.
Speaker 1: And maybe we'll stop having more dictators.
Speaker 12: Maybe we'll stop having more Ayatolas and more Putins and more Maduro's.
Speaker 2: Well, Daniel, we can only hope. Thank you so much for your time in telling us all about your campaign. Power of the Future. Check that out. Everybody's really really interesting stuff. Now stick around because after the break, a congresswoman for Mogadishu. Elan Omar is not happy that people are questioning her financial dealings. Want to miss this, but first let's ride the rurer coaster of decline in Democrats cities. Here's the latest from Detroit where they are now stealing.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll let the mayor explain.
Speaker 15: It's not only the theft to the fire hydrant, but it's a theft to our citizens, our residents, our firefighters, and in public safety in general.
Speaker 3: It's totally unacceptable.
Speaker 15: Fire hydrants are a very important part of our infrastructure, and no matter how fast we get to a fire, if we don't have an operable fire hydrant, it takes seconds and even minutes away from us.
Speaker 1: Maybe save in live.
Speaker 16: The problem is, whoever's doing this is doing multiple hydrants in a row, so when DFD shows up, they're not going to have a hydrant within six hundred or nine hundred feet, which puts people's.
Speaker 1: Lives at this.
Speaker 2: Yep, that's right there, stealing the fire hydrants. Apparently there's lots of brass fittings in there they can sell. But imagine the more than sixty years of bad policy and decisions that God did Troit to this point. Well done, to all involved. Stick around. Ilhan Omar's money meltdowns coming at you after the break. Welcome back to the program now, Democrat Congresswoman for Minnesota, I mean Mogadishu or whatever it is. Ilhan Omar has been avoiding questions about alleged accounting errors that had previously inflated her reported net wealth by millions of dollars, But now congressional disclosures and new ones indicate that her wealth is apparently just somewhere between eighteen and ninety five thousand dollars, a far cry from previous reports that had put her net wealth between six and thirty million dollars. Not bad on a congressional salary, is that? But she's not all that keen to explain what's been going on.
Speaker 13: The Last time I said to you that, you said that I was stupid for asking about your financial disposure.
Speaker 11: But there's some discrepancies on there. Would you like to explain that?
Speaker 12: How?
Speaker 11: Which makes still calmly? Still you much super for asking me anything I have? What about the American people who are wondering? Who needs to be to explain it to the American people?
Speaker 1: What's the explanation I have given them? The explanation.
Speaker 13: Do you want to tell our viewers.
Speaker 11: Because I don't want to tell you Jack, how about that? Okay, okay, how do you do?
Speaker 13: Thank yous?
Speaker 3: Wow? What a charmer she is.
Speaker 2: Anyway to discuss this and a lot more, let's bring in our final guests for the evening, former Republican National Committee spokeswoman Elizabeth Pipco. Elizabeth, Welcome to the program. This is some pretty bizarre behavior by ilhan Omar. How do we account for her fluctuating net worth? I mean, it can't just be the bumpy ride on the stock market.
Speaker 13: No, it's a really cannot be Look, I don't think there's much to account for right I think the reality is exactly what we're seeing right now. The Democrats think that they can get away with anything at all. Let's be honest, James. I'm pretty sure as had happened to Donald Trump, he'd already be in the middle of an impeachment hearing. We know exactly what happens when Democrats make these kind of mistakes. The answer is nothing. They can say what they want, they can do what they want. They feel they owe the American people no explanation whatsoever. And I promise you this is probably the last time the story will ever be spoken about in the media.
Speaker 2: Again, well, that's why we've got the US Report, so that we can bring these stories to light, even if we have to shine the light all the way from Australia. Hey, I want to talk about another really interesting story that came out this week.
Speaker 3: The Department of.
Speaker 2: Justice has apparently reclassified cannabis, you know, the wacky tobaccy, the Devil's cabbage, the jazz cigarettes as being less dangerous than they said it used to be. They're going to move from being a Schedule one narcotic in the same class as heroin to a Schedule three drug, which puts it on par with titled al paracetamol en coding. And there's going to also be more hearings on this. Apparently it's to increase access in research of the drug. But what is your reaction to making marijuana potentially more available? Because when I go back to the United States, a lot of the cities they stink.
Speaker 3: I don't think, is that right?
Speaker 13: You know? I agree with you on the smell life. To be honest, I'm from New York City and every time I go home, which is every few weeks. I call my mom and I say, you will never believe what it smells like in our city. It has absolutely taken over. At the same time, regardless of what the federal government does when it comes to marijuana, this has already taken over most of our major cities. It actually has nothing to do with that because these states have very, very different policies.
Speaker 3: I have to be.
Speaker 13: Perfectly honest with you. I have never tried it. I have no idea what the appeal is, but I have heard a lot of people trying to rally the government to make some kind of changes on this. I know that it is helpful to a lot of people who are suffering from some kind of condition or pain. I know a lot of people who take it for medical reasons. I am very curious about the hearings and what we can learn about this, but I agree with you. Unfortunately, this strug or at least the smell that comes with it, has already taken out over most of our major city.
Speaker 3: Well, Elizabeth, as I look at what the President had to say about all this, we have.
Speaker 17: People begging for me to do There's people that are in great pain. I want to emphasize that the order I am about to sign is not the legalization or does it legalize marijuana in any way, shape or form, And in no way sanctions it's used as a recreational drug, has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: And do you think the President has gone far enough there to put down concerns that this might be kind of a free for all and you turned, you know, the USA into Amsterdam.
Speaker 13: Well, God for BD that happened. Look, the President said it right there. He has no interest in fully legalizing the drug. He wants people to understand that he's doing this because so many Americans are in pain and if this is something that can help them and not actually be a danger, I think it's a that we be open minded and allowed that kind of access. He's right. I have heard people try to lobby him about this since I've been involved working for him in twenty sixteen. It's been really ten years of folks telling me this is the kind of information I should get to him. Again, I don't understand it. I have not tried it, but I can tell you a lot a lot of people are happy about this. They believe they'll be in less pain because of this decision, and that's probably a good thing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, look, that's always a good thing. But hey, look what do we want to another story that fascinated me. It just broke a little while ago. A reporter and writer for New Yorker and Conde Nast Publications, and she owns a million dollar house in Brooklyn. Well, she is now proudly admitting to shoplifting from big stores because she believes it's not morally wrong to steal from corporations. New York contributor Gia Tolentino said stealing food from Whole Foods Market is not significant because the supermarket owned by Amazon leian Ard Jeff Bezos Kenna for the loss. Now, she said this on this Hassan Piker Chuckleheads podcast. Here is this the new kind of you know, hip rebellion for the very rich and well off to go and just do a spot of shoplifting. It seems bizarre to me.
Speaker 13: It is more than bizarre. However, unfortunately, this is not the worst thing I've heard this week said by some of these really proud socialists you mentioned. Hassan Piker, That's who show she was on. He actually this week came out and defended the guy who murdered the United Healthcare CEO. He said he understands why many people were supportive of that decision. He has also said some other horrific things, including that America deserved nine to eleven. So I have to tell you at this point, I'm pretty relieved when all I hear them talking about is shoplifting. However, I am curious in New York, considering we have a fantastic new mayor and zorn Mom Donald, I'm wondering if she still believes that shoplifting is okay when we have a full government run supermarkets. That's what I'll be curious about. I want to know how her mind might shift around that in the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's a pretty interesting idea. Maybe you're just getting some of your tax dollars back if you go and lift something out of the mom, Donnie Marsh. But you know, it is really interesting you mentioned the killing of the United Healthcare CEO. Is the Left now just falling into this kind of bizarre, very hip chic lawlessness and what does that portend for American society as the Left tries to gain control back in the political sphere. If they don't, are they just going to get worse like this?
Speaker 13: Well, I hope that they don't get worse. Obviously, just because I love my country, I would love for Republicans who dominate in every single election. But at the same time, it's hard to be too happy when a good chunk of your fellow Americans believe that communism and Marxism and socialism are the ideas of the future, and that those of course come with you know, being okay with shoplifting and apparently murdered as well. We have warned four years that the party is being taken over by the fringe. The fringe on the left at this point are just proud communists. These are folks that say that there is an excuse for ever it's okay to murder individuals if you believe it's the right thing to do. We've obviously seen how communism has worked so so well over the past how many years that it's been tried. I fear that it's coming to America because so many refuse to read a history book and understand what actually comes with communism. But I do believe the American people know what's right for them. This country stans against all of those horrific beliefs, and I think Democrats are going to learn the hard way. This is not what the American people want. But in the process, we're going to have to educate a lot a lot of people about the dangers.
Speaker 3: Of this rheter Elizabeth, I'm afraid you're right.
Speaker 2: And you know, the thing I'm more concerned about is not the ones who didn't read the books, but the ones who did and took all the wrong lessons. Elizabeth, Pipco, thank you so much time as always. Now, don't go away because it's all those time for Only in America that's coming up next. But first, well, the Democrats are I hate to tell you this, I regret to inform you they are singing again and well, frankly, this is more frightening than any far right red sponsored by the Southern Poverty Law Center. I'm sorry I saw it. You had to see it too. That's the way it works. Anyway, these guys reckon, they're going to win the midterms. Maybe just don't count Donald Trump out just yet. Anyway, stick around, Only in America coming at you next. Welcome back to.
Speaker 3: The program, and now it's time for a little segment we like to call Only America.
Speaker 2: Well today, let's take to the streets with social media personality Caitlin Bennett, who's reading out some Donald Trump quotes about I read to Democrats, or at.
Speaker 3: Least she says there Donald Trump quotes Iran is.
Speaker 14: A destabilizing, dangerous force in the Middle East? Do you agree with him on that?
Speaker 3: At least?
Speaker 14: No, we would be able to totally obliterate them. That's a terrible thing to say. But those people who run Iran need to understand that. What do you think he meant by saying those people?
Speaker 3: Why his supremacy his subhuman people?
Speaker 12: He's becoming very delusional and honestly showing a little bit of signs of dementia.
Speaker 14: Is this something someone with dementia would say?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Ah, but wait, here's time for the big reveal.
Speaker 14: Hillary Clinton and Kamala Harris said all of that, not Donald Trump.
Speaker 15: Really?
Speaker 9: Yes, that makes me very sad.
Speaker 8: Are you serious they or not?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 15: They are?
Speaker 1: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, yeah, that's gotcha.
Speaker 3: Good for you.
Speaker 14: You never heard them say this though, No I haven't. That was a quote from two thousand and eight right here to it.
Speaker 3: I don't you know what?
Speaker 15: Who will who believe what we read?
Speaker 14: Did you go to the cops about me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to see if you needed a permit.
Speaker 14: Didn't mean to make you cry.
Speaker 3: Crying, but it's shameful.
Speaker 14: What's shameful about it? There's nothing.
Speaker 2: She took that well, didn't she. It's almost like they're not in favor of policies. They just want to hate on the Orange Man. Anyway, that's all the time we have for this week. See you next time, and I'll see bright and early Sunday morning for outsiders.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,