Speaker 1: We get you the morning every day, every lady, gentlemen, adelaides, it's time for shower.
Speaker 2: It's professional, it's strictly professional setting radios, and it's somewhat of a health warning. Okay, So here's the deal. When you get in the shower, is there something that you do that perhaps you shouldn't do, Perhaps you should do it in the toilet, you know what I mean. I'll put this out there as well. Thirteen to twenty four ten do you do a Wii when you're in the shower?
Speaker 1: Are you asking me?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: And as I say, a lady never tells, and I'm nodding my head curious.
Speaker 2: You don't have to weep like that. So what you do in the showers completely your business. I understand that there's one thing the experts keep on saying that you shouldn't do, and that is taking a bit of a whip. So here's the thing. What they're saying is that ladies in particular, oh, you are training your bladder that it's okay to empty while standing, don't do it because this could cause bladder leaking. It's easy for the guys, isn't it.
Speaker 3: You naturally are standing up generally, but also it's pouring that direction. I have said that when my partner and I have been in a joint shower situation and I need to use the restroom and said, but I won't do it in here because.
Speaker 1: I can't control the direction? Should it mate go? And I don't want to do it on your little.
Speaker 2: Yeah, isn't. But also you don't want to weak bladder in the future.
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know I was going to have one until now. That explains a lot of things.
Speaker 2: One, it's not very hygienic. More important than that, it will destroy your pelvic floor. It also might create mental associations where you hear water running and all of a sudden you need to run to the bathroom. Since the pelvis and spine muscles are most relaxed when sitting, sitting is probably the most efficient way of doing it.
Speaker 3: Do you know every night when I sleep, I play the sounds of range so running water and I have to go to the bathroom every night.
Speaker 1: Then you crack the.
Speaker 2: Code, how are we feeling right now? So let me turn that off?
Speaker 1: Augod that's better. But where do we sit on number twos?
Speaker 2: That's a completely separate conversation which we're not prepared to have on over nine by nine you're sick. Maybe you're heading off to the gym right now, Tiff warn you're a bit of a gym going get yourself a personal trainer.
Speaker 3: As for me, yeah, shout out to brief Fit God bless her good stuff.
Speaker 1: I am a gym junkie. Not at this hour though, mind you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to wait for the sun to come up. And you never bet to someone who comes to the gym.
Speaker 1: Birds wake me chirping.
Speaker 2: Can I ask you as well? What do you wear to the gym and how revealing is it and is it inappropriate at all?
Speaker 1: Do you think we're a full body of wet suit so no one can get distracted.
Speaker 2: That's inappropriate in a different way because it's very distracting.
Speaker 3: So I'm a three quarter legging kind of gal, which a lot of people tease me for. But I don't like a full leg legging because I feel claustrophobic. Yes, okay, mind you, we're too short or short and if I'm bending and the like, that's too much.
Speaker 1: For people as well.
Speaker 2: You feel vulnerable? Feel vulnerable? Well you can gym at Camp and Down Fitness in Sydney now This is one of the city's largest fitness spaces and as you know in Sydney, they really love their gym space. Dress codes in this particular gym have sparked a divide a reaction, with some calling it sexist, while others and did restaurants have similar rules upon entry and sports where it's no different. I think it's a bit of a weird space that there's dress requirements for a gym. So this popular gym, which has members as young as fourteen, has recently updated dress code, sparking a fierry debate online. For women, the fashion guidelines dictate the length of shorts that can be worn, meaning they have to fall a couple of inches below the bum, and sports bras need to have two straps, discouraging boob choos.
Speaker 3: It is measuring when I walk in on my short length, do I have a little ruler and go up.
Speaker 2: I think it's a visual thing, but you know when the ones where literally it's just uncovering the cheek. So it's just covering the cheek and that's it, and you can see a complete upper hamstring. For men, tops cannot show too much of their arms or back, discouraging showing muscle, singlets, strings.
Speaker 1: I love a string Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, there stringlets. So if you're wearing if you're wearing a stringlet that is barely covering up everything and your nipples are in and out, it's too much blowing in the wind. It's absolutely too much. So what's distracting for you? Men and females? So a female look, what do you look at? And go nah, that's too much.
Speaker 1: It has happened to me recently at my gym.
Speaker 3: I don't normally. I'm not usually bothered. I'm carrying on with my own carry on. But I did observe a lass doing She was lifting very, very heavyweights in a strapless boob tube top that was so thin it barely covered the nip nips, and I thought to myself, one wrong move, you're going to pop a.
Speaker 1: Buzy, so to speak.
Speaker 3: But you're holding heavy weight so there's nothing you can do other than drop them on your toe or just stand there exposing yourself. And I was panicking for her. I felt stressed and I couldn't relax.
Speaker 2: So that's why the bootube very inappropriately.
Speaker 1: You shouldn't. It's a health and safety hazard.
Speaker 3: Some might say she'll go out a hair out and down, and I felt overstimulated by that. You're gonna get a sweaty neck. You're gonna have a sweaty neck and a buzzy out and it's not good.
Speaker 2: I felt overstimulated by that situation. Can I talk on behalf of men? And if you wear a stringlet? There's two things? So you're either too skinny to wear a stringlet and it's like, what are you doing? Mate? But then even if you're big enough to wear a stringlet, you're wearing a stringlet, so you're still a dickhead to form from ten years first got this for you, and you can either confirm whether this statistic or deny is relevant to come. A recent report highlighted that seventy two percent I said, seventy two percent of men experience reduced stress after spending time with their partner.
Speaker 3: Confess I said, speaking on behalf of Joel?
Speaker 2: How dare you speak on behalf of Joel without running this statistic by him. Psychologists attribute this calming effect to elevated levels of dopamine and serotonin, neurochemicals link to happiness and emotional stability. Being around a loved one can provide a powerful sense of comfort and reassurance, tapping into the brains natural reward systems. Experts say it's not just about romance, it's a physiological response that reinforces emotional bonding and overwell, well beat everyone.
Speaker 3: Now, that's nice, but what about the twenty eight percent don't.
Speaker 2: Well, that's a good sistic. They're stress, get more angry than their girlfriend. But also put the roles in reverse. Do you think that seventy two percent of women are calmer and more happy when they see their boyfriend? Okara, I am not sure about that. I don't want to tap into aggressively. Bit. Last night, late in the night, we had a conversation with me and my wife, and at the end of it, she said to me, do you know what, in a few years time, you will look back at this and you'll say, gosh, I wish I wasn't so angry.
Speaker 3: So she's in the stressed column, she's in the twenty eight she's in the twenty half.
Speaker 2: Know Jody Oddie this morning she is sick. We wish her all the best, ripped but courageously filling in for songs. And so I don't know if this is a good thing.
Speaker 1: I'm panicking now I I'm panicking. It's a bad thing. It's not easy. I'll give you that much. So I was.
Speaker 3: Told that Joe is rubbish at this game, and I thought I will one.
Speaker 2: We told you that.
Speaker 3: By the way, Joes, if you're listening, that's between me and God. I just thought it would be easy, but then my partner Joel and I had to go last night.
Speaker 1: It's very hard. I don't back myself.
Speaker 3: In hard when you're in the hot seat. When you're in the hot scene, I remember.
Speaker 2: Let's go to Amelia from Warville. Amelia, welcome to Songs to Song, Song, song, and thank you for choosing me. We appreciate you. You got this though, Tiff from Old Dinger Beach. Are you telling us the only reason you went with Tiff was one, there was no other options, and two because you have the same name.
Speaker 4: Anyone with our name is definitely.
Speaker 1: I love it. Thank you, Tim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I need because I am panicking, wet myself.
Speaker 2: First song, ready to go? Yeah, come on, here we go, Here we go. I know it, I know the song. At another title, I'm.
Speaker 1: So sorry to You're back to the wrong horse.
Speaker 2: Why Taylor Swift, Craolummer.
Speaker 1: I hate myself.
Speaker 2: I just had to work through the chorus, just had to wait for the chorus to kick in.
Speaker 3: I was staring wide eyed produce them only, and she's looking like you would know.
Speaker 2: This should be in your sweet It's not.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry to I would.
Speaker 2: Say, rarely do I get the Taylor Swift ones. And she's pretty popular. She features a bit in this contraction. All right, oh man, second go of at three t If you need this to stay alight, I'm to go.
Speaker 1: Here we go, teenage bag waders bags.
Speaker 2: It is morganwall post Malone. I had some help ut this gun on basel by myself.
Speaker 1: You want help me pull that bottle.
Speaker 2: Of the shell. So here's the dealty, here's a and you know what JODI's getting listened to her like what.
Speaker 1: It sounded? Nothing like it?
Speaker 2: Look this is where we played the last one. We played the last one, Cruise.
Speaker 1: On the banter.
Speaker 5: You ready to go be hate myself? It's time for you to try and get some credits. It's good, yes, obviously title.
Speaker 1: Is it not? Barbie? Explain me like that?
Speaker 2: So the next time you play, name's your buzzer? For get it early?
Speaker 1: No, my name is my buzza and it was Tip's buzzer.
Speaker 3: Don't worry everyone, this was the first and last time I'll be playing Jode Fish will be back.
Speaker 2: Amelia from Morfortville. Congratulations, that's all yours.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Honestly, you guys both such a good job.
Speaker 1: You're going to thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Cinema Family pass going the way of Amelia and Tiffany. You were also on the standby list for a winter weekend escape, so good luck with that. Sorry, I thought he said all tips rule they still do is that me, we should have told you before we do this tip. I'm very obnoxious in this space, okay, so just bear with me. It was Justin Bieber before. Can we continue the conversation with the beeps and.
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 2: Oh, Justin Bieber is obviously going through it, and everything that Justin Bieber does is exposed online. But Molly, what's the latest? Is falling out with it some close friends?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so these text messages have been leaked and it's not looking good for anyone. Really, He has said in these text messages, I will never suppress my emotions for someone. Obviously, off the back of this disagreement that they've had, he said, conflict is a part of any relationship. If you don't like my anger, you don't like me. My anger is a response to the pain that I have been through. Asking a traumatized person not to be traumatized is simply mean.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong. Do you know what would be unbelievable for Justin Bieber? Do you get yourself in a situation where you're such a star aprodigy from such a young age. It's really sad to hear, and I think it was for his documentary he basically said that he can't trust anyone, yeah, at all, and he's never been lonely. Are the more famous he got, the lonely he got because.
Speaker 3: People's agendas, and that's awful. They just want to be around him for his fame and fortune.
Speaker 7: Over the weekend, he did posters well, people posted sorry videos of him talking to paparazzi and he's just standing there saying to them, Look, I'm a dad, I'm a husband, Like, I'm just trying to live my life, like, please leave me alone. This is just getting ridiculous. It's been my whole life. Yes, and it was very heartfelt.
Speaker 2: Yes, And his pants were very baggy.
Speaker 3: And they still are to this day, and they always be extremely bad.
Speaker 6: Sealed section with Tis one from gen Yu's first Ah.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do this each and every week. It feels like an extended version today because you've been in from six to nine thirty. It's not nice.
Speaker 1: You have a six in the morning to market.
Speaker 3: Welcome to six o'clock. The Hello, I've got something for you.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'm going to open the envelope. Here we go at there, it's the.
Speaker 1: Big one today.
Speaker 2: Okay, what God?
Speaker 3: Today we are talking about baby timelines.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you for why.
Speaker 3: Women of my age, which is in their nondescript thirties.
Speaker 2: But you're super early thirties.
Speaker 1: I'm super exclly, I couldn't be earlier.
Speaker 2: When you say I'm not going to tell you what you is, people assume it's later.
Speaker 1: But you're early, very early, very early thirties.
Speaker 3: Mind you just do you hear that? That is my biological clock ticking away.
Speaker 2: Don't have to deal with.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: You can be breeding up until I assume you're dying days.
Speaker 1: I don't know. If it comes out like a little puff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, potentially, then ask Graham Courts.
Speaker 1: But fellas you needn't fret.
Speaker 3: But for us ladies, especially if you meet a partner in this window, you got to cut to the chase.
Speaker 1: It's not like in our twenties where you go, do you want kids? Yeah? I want kids, yeah, but we've got time.
Speaker 3: Nowadays, if you're meeting someone in this bracket, you have to cut to the chase, and you don't really have a lot.
Speaker 1: Of time as we did in our twenties.
Speaker 3: I've got some friends who dated a guy for about five years and he was saying, oh, after we go overseas, then we'll talk about having the kid.
Speaker 1: Oh by the househost, then we'll talk.
Speaker 3: So they did all of that and she went, well, and he went, do you know what, I'm not sure I want.
Speaker 5: To tickety talk man Kesha.
Speaker 1: So we've got to know what we want to know. What's your timeline?
Speaker 3: Are you in your thirties and you've got a hard deadline, or are you putting it to a fellow giving them an ultimatum saying if you don't want a baby by next year, we're done.
Speaker 1: We're done.
Speaker 2: Ski It's thirty five, isn't it thirty five? It is drastically reduced, like twenty percent chance allegibly.
Speaker 1: Which thankfully I'm from ways away from there.
Speaker 2: But when you start thinking like this, that's when you get in trouble. You say, oh well that's ages away, and all of a sudden it turns up and they're not trying to put pressure on your situations.
Speaker 1: Out it is.
Speaker 2: Can we put it out there to the fellas as well? Yeah you did? You put it off for too long? Like where are you at right now? Do you need to get it done within a certain time period? Is it stressful?
Speaker 3: Does your partner want it and you're not ready? TikTok on her clock?
Speaker 2: We do alright. Thirteen twenty four ten do you have a baby timeline? Let's put it out there, both the fellas and the.
Speaker 6: Girls has sealed section with Tiff Thorn from ten Yews first tip.
Speaker 2: Hoorn from ten years first you've brought to us this time? Do you have a baby timeline?
Speaker 3: Indeed, it's an issue that I feel is topical for a lot of ladies, particularly in the late twenties to thirties bracket, who maybe want to have a baby and maybe don't have a suitable partner to deal it with, or they have a partner but he can't commit to the bit.
Speaker 1: I'm just forge forward with the birthing and the like.
Speaker 2: I'll speak on behalf of men here. We're so oblivious through everything because.
Speaker 1: You can go and till the cows come.
Speaker 2: From a pretty early age to the day we die.
Speaker 1: You're set.
Speaker 2: You don't have to go. Let's go to abbey from Warfaville, Abby, good morning to you. Can you take us through your journey or your timeline?
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I haven't really got much of his journey at the moment, but sort of my timeline is I want to be done having kids by the time I'm thirty five, really.
Speaker 1: And how old are you now, Abby.
Speaker 8: I'm sort of mid to late twenties, so I've got plenty of times. But it's you know, it's more to do with you know, I want to have the energy to be able to be interactive with my kids while they're young.
Speaker 1: Yeah, run around after them.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: And also I sort of have an age limit for the guy as well, because well, the health and the age of the guy really impacts the get station. Then I don't really want I don't want to go through difficult pregnancies with morning sickness every single day because you know we put it off too well fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's an exception Footy Royalty that's gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know that he's available. He's sorry.
Speaker 2: Abby. Are you in a relationship right now?
Speaker 8: I'm not, no gay?
Speaker 1: So are you on the hunt for a fella?
Speaker 8: I mean yes, but I'm not really. I'm not desperate enough that I'm gonna just fell down for anyone. It's going to be the.
Speaker 2: Right for sure. Yeah. I love that story. All right, let's go to Kira from Salisbury. All right, Kira, take us through it, because your journey to what motherhood was probably not conventional.
Speaker 4: Morning.
Speaker 2: How are you? I?
Speaker 4: Yeah good.
Speaker 9: I dated for many, many years, and I got to my thirties and thought this.
Speaker 4: Was taking way too long.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so I decided to do IVS by myself with a stern donut.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how to go?
Speaker 9: Yes, not successfully? Unfortunately. I think I had four transfers and sales. So then yeah, in my I think I was about thirty four, I had a break, I met someone and within a month I was pregnant.
Speaker 2: Where did you Where did you meet them? By the way, that's where you find love, yeah, Tindi is where you started.
Speaker 1: You find a baby.
Speaker 9: That's amazing, beautiful two year old.
Speaker 1: Oh that's really not that's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Tinder's just joined the chat being like Doljaja, we are awesome.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Kira.
Speaker 2: Good on you care thirteen twenty four teen. Can we continue this conversation of it all right? Via the sealed section? Do you have a baby timeline? We need to speak to the cold next because she is throwing around words like ultimatum. Oh and I love it, which is very important in this situation, in this journey. We'd love to hear from you. Thirteen twenty four ten file the sealed section do you have a baby timeline?
Speaker 6: Sealed section with Tip on from gen Yu's.
Speaker 2: First and Tip has brought to us today. Do you have a baby timeline?
Speaker 3: It's a great question, do you not?
Speaker 1: You Andrezy, You've got three?
Speaker 2: Well, I've got but I'm a man. So we're very just oblivious in the space.
Speaker 5: Because you can go and go our fertivity period us forever basically whereas.
Speaker 1: The ladies it expires.
Speaker 3: We've got an expiring, you've got a best before date, we've got a firm expiring. Yeah, so we want to know do you have a baby timeline. Ah, you a female and you've got an aggressive I want kiddies or I need to be knocked up by this age.
Speaker 1: All fellas, have.
Speaker 3: You been in a situation where your partner said, I put the hard word on you.
Speaker 1: I want my kiddies now, we'd love to know.
Speaker 2: Which makes sense? Yeah, because it's an absolutely critical stage of your life. Let's round it out and we've had some great causes. Wonderful case Nicole from morphort Vale. We're going to hear the U word and that is ultimatum. Take us through it.
Speaker 4: Good morning. So my husband and I met at a party and a few years later we started dating. And you know, because we did the foundations for the years before we started dating, and eight months into it, I knew he was the one and he was worried that things would change if we got married, you know, our relationship would change. I assured him it wouldn't only get better. So we got engaged on our eleven month anniversary. We got married I think nine months later, and two months after we got married, we started fertility treatment because I was always told I'd never be able to have children, so certainly felt that clock stick and you know, if it takes us ten years. Let's get started now in our thirties rather than, you know, waste a whole bunch of time. And so this year we've been married for twelve years and we've got three beautiful children.
Speaker 2: When the plan comes to fruition.
Speaker 3: That's wonderful, Nicole. And did your partner they were on board when you said we're going to need to get going on the baby front.
Speaker 4: Ye, yeah, yeah, he knew, he knew it all and was incredibly supportive. Unfortunately, we had a couple of miscarriages which devastated us, but we never gave up hope. And actually the children that we have we felt pregnant with naturally, so we didn't need too much help. But yeah, there are miracles for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: That is nice. Thank you for sharing the story in Nicole. We've got a two hundred dollars Japanese Hairspa voucher from the gym for you if you would like.
Speaker 4: Oh yes please, I've been before and it's absolutely amazing. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It is very good, relaxed with the Japanese hair Spa, the ultimate hair treatment and scout massage at the gym my Land. It's a beauty gym, not a workout one. Thank you so much for everyone who caught up and shared this throughers this morning world untif, nice little stilled section, nice little chatter there