Speaker 1: Today, guys, we have officially clocked one year.
Speaker 2: On Nov.
Speaker 3: One, we have one year at Nova. Thank you to everyone who has listened to us so far, new listeners, old listeners. Thanks to our team as well. We have an extraordinary team who work behind the scenes here. This show would be nothing without you. We love you all, yeah, we do.
Speaker 4: Some said we wouldn't make SPE's.
Speaker 1: It's just been a fun year, like to be able to go to work, like you and I always say when we see each other in the car park, we're like, we'd actually be devastating to lose this job in the past coming on.
Speaker 5: But yeah, no, we love it here.
Speaker 2: It's flown for a reason.
Speaker 4: It's flown by because we've had just immense fun and hand on hard. It has been I mean, the most fun in my professional life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm the same, not even my professional life, just the most.
Speaker 2: Professional that's.
Speaker 1: And just thank you to look management and everyone at works here at the station as well, because everyone just welcomed us with open arms and it feels like we've been here for a lot longer.
Speaker 5: I don't remember life before and over.
Speaker 2: I don't want to remember life before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've blocked that out.
Speaker 3: Did a lot of therapy to get rid of that.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, we all have a present, especially on our first birthday. So the first of the presents has arrived that thought.
Speaker 2: Do you reckon they got us the ninja slashing machines?
Speaker 5: No, we've begged for them.
Speaker 2: Well, oh my god, I know what they're doing. They're removing the tint. Were removing the tint.
Speaker 3: From the studiosday we winge about how dark it. Whose idea was the gift?
Speaker 2: So this is sort of this is my I didn't get. Were you across the gift? Yeah, you're across the gift. You bring it in to bring it in?
Speaker 1: What's it's No, it's not no what no?
Speaker 2: No, No, he's printed the Ninja slushy. He's printed the Ninja slushy logo. He's put it around.
Speaker 4: Now I've already I've already teased you once with.
Speaker 5: The ninja Is it a Ninja slush Lauren.
Speaker 2: They've just printed the logo and put around that. Oh that was a real rollercoaster. You going to open it and find out we have scissors here, We'll just do it with a pen. Like it's got the Ninja slushing machine on the side of the box. I was like, what is it.
Speaker 5: I'm leaving and I'm not coming?
Speaker 2: What is it? What is it?
Speaker 3: I'm leaving and I'm not It's not a slushing machine. I don't know what it is. I refuse to open it any further because it's not slashing.
Speaker 4: What about great friends of Carmen's. It's a lifetime supply of cereal.
Speaker 2: Birthday to Yeah, happy.
Speaker 3: Birth Did you guys actually not get us welcome?
Speaker 2: Have you just wrapped up whatever free stuff was in? Absolutely?
Speaker 3: Do you remember on my birthday one year at a previous radio station when some one told me we're going to interview Elton John And it was a guy in an Elton John tribute band who didn't even pretend to talk in an Elton John accent, and I it ruined my birthday.
Speaker 5: His name was Felton John. This is even worse than that.
Speaker 4: Do you know what it's gonna? It's good for us, so enjoy guys. There is another present coming, I believe, but it's and it's a real present.
Speaker 5: The sad bit was, but how am I going to have a slushie for our birthday?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: How am I going to have frozen margaritas for breakfast?
Speaker 2: We tried to get Felton John but he was booked.
Speaker 5: He's booked and busy from when he played at my.
Speaker 2: Birthday No slushy Machine. That was a real roller coaster. Well you know whatame. I didn't want to rely on the team getting your present, so I got us a present. Yeah right.
Speaker 3: This is like the boy who cried Wolf. Stop talking about these false presents that we're not getting.
Speaker 2: No, I have a gift. This is for Melbourne as well, and it is coming up next. It is our first birthday.
Speaker 3: Here at Nova, so we're celebrating like one year olds were dancing to Disney songs.
Speaker 1: Absolutely ripping time here at Nober one hundred for the last twelve months.
Speaker 2: We have Thank you so much to everyone who's supported this show.
Speaker 5: It's been It sounds like we're leaving the way we're carrying on.
Speaker 2: You never know in this industry.
Speaker 5: I feel like we've done this, We have.
Speaker 2: Done this day.
Speaker 5: We are really grateful for our listeners, but it doesn't sound a bit.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 2: We're good at it.
Speaker 4: We don't need Q cards.
Speaker 5: We're very happy to be run pack your backs who knows where. Thanks for having us.
Speaker 4: We're running out of options.
Speaker 2: Haven't got that Christian mone to go yet.
Speaker 5: You're nearly old enough to be you know, I'm still too young for that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't be silly. So look, we are loving our time here at Nova. We've had an amazing twelve months and all jokes aside, Yes, thank you so much for listening to this show.
Speaker 2: Isn't absolute joy to do it.
Speaker 3: It's a privilege to have this job, to get to wake up with you Melbourne and Lunatics.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's a privilege to work in this office. I've got to I've got a present for Melbourne.
Speaker 5: Don't you make me sew Melbourne? You said it was for us Mebourne, I'm over the Melbourne. Get enough? What about being cleaned to tell birthday?
Speaker 2: Come on, fire up? What do you got for us?
Speaker 5: You go the staff vader a Star Wars gift.
Speaker 2: I'll make it more relaxed. That's start tree.
Speaker 5: Oh I did the fingers wrong. No, no, what have you done?
Speaker 2: I thought after twelve months?
Speaker 5: Oh no, we're gonna have to choose people's names were Oh no, we've done.
Speaker 2: It's time to do a staff. No, you did this.
Speaker 6: This is.
Speaker 2: I'm morale, guys. I walk I walked the floor here at nover, man of the people.
Speaker 3: Man of the people who when to the staff winery day clipped?
Speaker 2: Yes, how did you get there on a bus? With the rest of the story.
Speaker 3: I went on a helicopter because I didn't have time to sit on a bus two hours, so I took.
Speaker 2: But I still went.
Speaker 6: The helicopter.
Speaker 5: I wasn't sitting on a bus for two hours.
Speaker 2: She knows the name of the chopper. All right, let's do this, bringing staff Jesus.
Speaker 5: Morning, very clip.
Speaker 4: You swing that name tag around.
Speaker 5: This is over to you. You what department does this beautiful lady.
Speaker 2: She works in the creative one.
Speaker 5: No, not in create. These beautiful young lady works in.
Speaker 2: Marketing, not marketing sales you sell stuff? Correct?
Speaker 6: And her name is is Jasmine from Aladdin.
Speaker 5: It's our first birthday.
Speaker 2: I think it's Lauren Kristen. Good to see you again. You get it. All right, Let's bring in the next staff member. Oh, this is you are.
Speaker 3: Now? You sit over there on that part of the building which is where not marketing, It's not create, it's sales, ish, sales and.
Speaker 5: Integration, which one sales?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 5: You look sensible?
Speaker 2: And her lovely name is yes, Lauren. What's her name?
Speaker 5: What does it start with? Let's do let's do so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll say the first letter is A Brian. Can I buy that?
Speaker 6: Rommy?
Speaker 5: Rommy?
Speaker 3: It's Rommy and Michelle' highchecat?
Speaker 2: Ruby, good to see I was closedes.
Speaker 5: Did you have fun at the winery day with Clinton and night when Jason didn't go? He didn't? I wonder, I don't know you. Did you get on the bus star?
Speaker 2: No room for her on the chopper? Hello, smell nice? Thank you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, lovely?
Speaker 2: And what department?
Speaker 5: Obviously sales in the fragrance Department.
Speaker 2: Of chemistry, not the fragrance. We don't actually have a fragrance.
Speaker 5: Department of chemistry. House client client.
Speaker 2: That's Rachel.
Speaker 5: Good Rachel? What department? What department?
Speaker 2: Rachel?
Speaker 5: And what department is Rachel? Well? Do you know Rachel.
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 5: Did you have fun at the winery day? I wasn't the one. I don't know you either? Was I the only person that made an effort around you to go to the all stuff compulsory winery? Rachel?
Speaker 2: See you later.
Speaker 5: Shame you didn't make the winery day.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's bring in our next right.
Speaker 5: Good morning, good morning, we all know you've had a drink with Lauren. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know. We're at the Achors.
Speaker 2: Radio Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Oh, Chelsea and my friends. Chelsea. Didn't we have fun at the winery day? We had the best time. Yeah, because we made an effort to go to the winery. Chelse.
Speaker 2: Did she give you a lift home in the chopper?
Speaker 5: No comment?
Speaker 2: How many more we got out there? We got one more?
Speaker 5: See we all know loves Chelsea.
Speaker 3: Committee whatever it's called round here, last committee organizing committee.
Speaker 2: Hello, number five, it's number Now.
Speaker 5: We've only been here for a year. How long have you been? I've been here for a year and two months.
Speaker 2: I need to brag.
Speaker 5: But other than at the front door, I'm also the first person.
Speaker 4: You yes, because you work in the promotions apartment.
Speaker 3: And now I knew what department this beautiful young lady worked in. Your turn to tell me, I'm just looking at our boss out there, who just looked at me and said, I don't know who that is?
Speaker 2: Her name is? What does it start with? It starts with an R. Another one. This is Robin Rachel. Good to see you.
Speaker 3: Rachel.
Speaker 5: Did you have fun at the wineries?
Speaker 2: Too much fun? Do you lift time on the chop off.
Speaker 5: No, because she wanted to spring past the bottle shop on the way home. Slicopter couldn't stop.
Speaker 2: Look, we're late, but we'll take one one more, one more, here we go.
Speaker 6: Hell, do you know what, Jason, every come on a year you've been calling her the wrong name?
Speaker 2: Vivi on reception? Whose name is Vivian?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Bob murder Vicky.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it's sure.
Speaker 5: Maybe you've seen me in my past life.
Speaker 2: Called viv if you're not Vivian, Because.
Speaker 3: Now bering, I've got an important question. Did you have a good time at the woman? From what I could see and here she had great The only thing is I wanted to get on that cop star with waving a.
Speaker 6: La Lauren wake Up feeling Good on number one hundred.
Speaker 5: Lauren on Socials