Speaker 1: Good morning Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Jason Lauren start your morning the right away.
Speaker 3: This is Jason Lauren Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, Welcome to the weekend.
Speaker 5: Good morning, happy wet wild fries.
Speaker 6: All of that.
Speaker 5: Yesterday was hectic, last night was insane.
Speaker 6: And this morning just thought the door was going to blow off its hinges.
Speaker 5: I thought me down.
Speaker 4: Yes, I've got a video of you jumping in the uber outside the No Over Red room last night. You must got blown down the streets.
Speaker 5: I tell you what.
Speaker 7: My Goodnesswede stilettos did not go well in the puddles.
Speaker 8: How did your new shoes go were?
Speaker 3: They're sort of like a new old shoe. I just get them out on very rare occasions. It's got a bit of a heel on them. Sorry not to hear.
Speaker 6: The platform? What would you call it?
Speaker 8: A platform?
Speaker 6: A platform?
Speaker 5: Were you reading my text messages? Yesterday? We're at a sales function. You're sitting next to me, and I was texting our friend Jack Charles.
Speaker 7: I read someone on stage and I was like, are they wearing is he wearing platform shoes?
Speaker 6: About me?
Speaker 5: It wasn't about yours, about someone.
Speaker 7: Else, but yeah, you were in a place and you were wearing them right by my side my nose.
Speaker 4: A big shout out to ever when I came to the over Red Room last night with Dasher's Good Night Now.
Speaker 7: I haven't been in the Princes Bandroom since I used to go there as a night club on a Saturday night.
Speaker 5: One love on a Saturday night. Great hasn't changed a bit.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe it did in the memories back.
Speaker 7: As I walked down those stairs sober as a judge last night, I thought, God, I used to fall down these stairs.
Speaker 8: The last note of Red Room was Billie Eilish there.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't go?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Where was it?
Speaker 5: Why didn't I go to that?
Speaker 8: We worked for the other mold then. Yeah, we didn't get tickets in.
Speaker 4: We didn't get right room to host a red room in the Red Room, we were in a dark room, yeah we were.
Speaker 8: And then we went to the pub watch Footy?
Speaker 5: Did you you too?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I went out for a cocky tea and up the road Finish jumped Mann.
Speaker 4: We were in the most random bar. It was man Jack Charles came.
Speaker 6: A guy playing on the loop. Is he's doing live music?
Speaker 8: Going on with Footy on the TV?
Speaker 5: Well, I fell asleep.
Speaker 8: I was on the Peanuts.
Speaker 5: I was like a child.
Speaker 7: Paul had to basically carry me to bed. He woke me up, was like, come on, darling, you need to go to bed, and I was like.
Speaker 8: Oh, yeah, do you remember getting like because I had.
Speaker 5: To thought i'd just sleep on the coup When I.
Speaker 4: Got home last night, Archie the four ye roll was asleep on the cout so I had to move him. Do you remember getting moved when.
Speaker 5: You were pretend you're asleep and you never.
Speaker 8: Were like carried from the car, and yeah.
Speaker 5: You pretend you're asleep, right, he was definitely pretending just because you didn't want to.
Speaker 8: You're going to hear the key in the door and then yeah, got.
Speaker 5: You've been not watching movies until dad got home.
Speaker 4: Well, we had an early start this morning. We're all in here at four thirty because we were playing around of mystery guest.
Speaker 5: Mystery guest, My guest, A good one.
Speaker 6: It's a great one.
Speaker 5: We know who it is, now you tell people, Yeah, we're going to tell people.
Speaker 8: Knew who it was.
Speaker 4: Lauren and I had to guess. We didn't have the cameras on. We could just hear his voice.
Speaker 1: Meet our guests. Mistery guest much more thrilling than the rest. Who could it be? Mystery guest?
Speaker 5: I know that boy.
Speaker 6: You know who? I know it already.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that boy.
Speaker 6: Have a ping.
Speaker 5: If I'm wrong, I'm going to look like a real goose.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Have a guest is Niall Horrn? Yeah it is my.
Speaker 5: Nile was always my favorite member of More than Harry.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, if it was Harry, what would you say?
Speaker 7: It's always Harry was my favorite. Nile was always my favorite.
Speaker 3: Reservation as he joined his vast satellite from La Jesu. I mean this sounds silly because he's thirty two, but Jesus has grown up, hasn't he?
Speaker 6: Yes, he just looks like a man. Yeah, he's a man.
Speaker 8: It's a good looking rooster.
Speaker 5: He's a good look. He's handsome and he's nice.
Speaker 8: And you're going to hear that chat later on in the show.
Speaker 7: The album coming out dinner Party, I'd like to have a dinner party with Nile.
Speaker 4: Well, yes or no? You two have history that was discovered during the chats that I didn't know you made.
Speaker 6: It was a headline that's you met in a dark corner. There.
Speaker 4: You're going to hear that chat a little bit later on in the show First Chance. When five K coming up at seven this morning, Then we'll do the five K question again thanks to Carlile Holmes at eight.
Speaker 8: Shall we get into it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, after this, we've got something special for you for.
Speaker 8: You nothing surprise.
Speaker 5: Missed something yesterday?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, is it a good surprise?
Speaker 6: It involves animals.
Speaker 7: But that noise didn't even come out. I was trying to be a bird.
Speaker 8: You found my bird avery from when.
Speaker 6: I was a kid.
Speaker 5: We did. We found a bird enthusiast.
Speaker 8: Today we've got more showers, a girn and the wind.
Speaker 5: The win was amazing howl and wind last night, wasn't it?
Speaker 6: This March the rains are out?
Speaker 8: Is no Ober one hundred.
Speaker 4: You're on the air thanks to show Already Express this morning five K question coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Stick with me.
Speaker 7: Here, you've got the animal song bye by Savage Garden. There please, thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. Can you do a good animal sound?
Speaker 6: Animal noise?
Speaker 5: Animal noise? Remember once we did the whales?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No bird, animal.
Speaker 7: All right, let's entice them, give them a prize for the best animal noise.
Speaker 5: Jason, what have we got?
Speaker 8: It's my favorite game. I play with Archie.
Speaker 4: As I'm drying him after the bath, I would say the animal, and he's good to the sound dolphin?
Speaker 5: Ye keep going to play with kids, right, Yeah? Thirteen twenty fourteen. Give it's called if you can do the best animals down.
Speaker 7: We've got a two hour go boat experience up for grabs as well.
Speaker 5: Now the reason I ask this.
Speaker 6: Any animals in the era some dolphins, isn't it?
Speaker 5: There was a dolphins.
Speaker 4: Remember there's a sealing mortiolic Creek's scars, Yeah creek.
Speaker 8: Yeah, sometimes it follows.
Speaker 6: The boat in.
Speaker 7: So yesterday we're at a sales function and one of our clients who will remain unnamed, came up to Clinton I and said, oh gosh, I love it when you guys do that Formula one competition where you do the cars, because I can do the best car ever, and I always.
Speaker 6: Want to call just out of nowhere.
Speaker 7: He can out of nowhere. I always want to call, but I get to embarrass. But the other thing I can do is I can do a really good seagull.
Speaker 8: And I was like, what is it in the middle of the function.
Speaker 6: The middle of the functions, you'll hear what an opening line. Drinks, everyone chatting, glasses clunky and being delivered.
Speaker 7: And he said, I do the best seagull of all time. And I don't know what came over you, Clint, but Clint won't yet. Well it's I And all of a sudden there was like a dick swinging contest going on of these two blokes trying to do the best bird noise in the middle of a corporate function.
Speaker 5: Have a listen. You're at a sales function, and somehow Clint has founds on mine and he's in a seagull competition with.
Speaker 8: Their noises.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're ready, I'll go fair. Ohr, now you're okay.
Speaker 5: This is unincceptible, like what on earth?
Speaker 8: No wonder they cut the bar off.
Speaker 5: It's actually really good.
Speaker 7: He who shan't be named, He said, you can record me, but don't put a video of out doing it.
Speaker 8: He was also the business.
Speaker 6: Agency, an agency with lots of clients.
Speaker 8: Lots wasn't the Clerk rubber people. I met the Clark rubber people.
Speaker 7: We love the class, We love that we had a great rubber Now it wasn't the Clark Right, wasn't the body shop crew either.
Speaker 8: The Village Cinema body Shop crew.
Speaker 5: I did on you. I haven't got one yet.
Speaker 8: I'll give you a chance to win one after seven.
Speaker 5: Anyway, twenty number, can you do the best animal? Always? Because it's Friday, and.
Speaker 6: You know what? In fact?
Speaker 5: Can you do one?
Speaker 8: Don't tell us what I thought the dolphin was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't tell us the animal.
Speaker 4: Don't tell us the animal. Just do the sound and we'll try and guess the Alright, twenty four is our number. We hit the next first though.
Speaker 7: I interrupted a conversation yesterday between no, that sounds nothing like a dolt, and I know what you're trying to do.
Speaker 6: I know the mannerisms.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's chocking a straw.
Speaker 7: Dolphins don't have fingers, so the mannerisms, that's my little slippers.
Speaker 5: I need to be higher.
Speaker 8: I go high.
Speaker 7: And we were at a sales function yesterday and I walked interrupted a conversation between Clington, one of our clients, which I thought was a professional work discussion, and it turned out they were actually in a competition about who could do the best bird noise.
Speaker 6: We'll see you go rogue all right.
Speaker 7: So when asked.
Speaker 6: Melbourne, we've opened the lines.
Speaker 5: I'm thirteen twenty fourteen. What animal can you do?
Speaker 6: And we'll guess it.
Speaker 8: We'll guess go to docklands, Tim, don't tell us the animal, just do the sound. Brother, that's a cat again.
Speaker 5: It's a cat for petrol, begging for petrol.
Speaker 8: Go yeah, go again.
Speaker 3: It's pretty bloody good, you know, I know exactly. It's sort of when they want food or when I'm not a cat person, are you? They rub the like they rub themselves against side of your leg and I'll do it.
Speaker 8: I would do it. Oh you're do it?
Speaker 6: What else do you do?
Speaker 5: You're got another cat? Noises hissing. Yeah, you're a catman.
Speaker 6: Cat boy.
Speaker 8: Tim's a cat guy.
Speaker 6: That's okay, judging for it.
Speaker 5: Judging just said, I'm a creepy cat guy.
Speaker 6: We'll give him a prize.
Speaker 5: See the guy that dresses up as cat man at the football? Do you think actually that cat man?
Speaker 8: He would have been chowering down last night in the whiskeys.
Speaker 5: Simon Killmore, good morning, good morning guys.
Speaker 1: How are you now?
Speaker 7: Don't tell us the animal, but do the sound more safe? We can pick it all right, that's amazing.
Speaker 8: Go again.
Speaker 5: It's just grilling food.
Speaker 6: That's so good. Where are you right now, Simon, I'm in my car, Thank goodness for that.
Speaker 7: I'm glad you're not a nurse in a hospital doing that somewhere in the water's wrong?
Speaker 5: That's good?
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 5: How often do you pull it out as a party.
Speaker 6: Trick, Simon? Quite often. My hates the noise, so I do it just the staring.
Speaker 8: I'd love to walk past your house. Here the roddy going off and then you squealing.
Speaker 6: Back in the twis.
Speaker 5: Want to annoy.
Speaker 6: You've got a cat, the pig and what else? To complete the set?
Speaker 8: Colin Gold morning, good morning, We're good, We're good.
Speaker 5: What do you got for us?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 2: I've got the chicken?
Speaker 6: That right? Ye? What it is?
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 9: And then you've got a chicken in distress?
Speaker 6: Are we really amazing?
Speaker 8: The number one breakfast.
Speaker 6: For doing that?
Speaker 5: And have you just been waiting for the day when we are with an animal noise and.
Speaker 8: You're like I've been doing to you. Laura.
Speaker 10: Our next guest is a long distance running champion who's won a ton of medals for Australia, including gold at the Commonwealth Games.
Speaker 1: You can see I'm smiling too. A cherish gold is realized for the Ballarat Bullets. Steve Wagety please welcome to the show.
Speaker 8: Steve Gay, Welcome to the show. Right to be along, Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 5: Good did you run in here this morning?
Speaker 8: Rainy?
Speaker 6: And all the way from Ballaratside?
Speaker 3: You sure he's looking lan We always had come off games gold medalists were in the company of royalty. No.
Speaker 6: Well, I still try to get out for run.
Speaker 8: When you say, I just want to get out of the hause for a quick run. How many ca as we talk?
Speaker 6: Ill not that many, to be honest about.
Speaker 11: Ten k's probably sort of a standard.
Speaker 6: Run for you.
Speaker 5: Run ten k's in what sort of time?
Speaker 11: It depends if I'm going hard or if I'm jogging and chatting with my friends. Well, I run probably five minute case most of the time now. But if I'm racing, I'm still sort of three thirties and.
Speaker 6: Like job, I am puffing and panting, sweating, and that's a sprint. Speaking of athletics, how big is athletics right now?
Speaker 12: In Australia?
Speaker 11: It is going really well and for some reason sprinting and I'm not sure and people ask me how come Australie sprinting going so well? You know we're Torry Lewis and Lockie Kennedy and how sprint is going really well.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 11: It's just a generational thing. We've just got a good sense of things happening. Maybe Brisbane twenty two. Who would I But there's certainly athletes is as strong as it.
Speaker 6: The bean.
Speaker 8: I got a couple of young little nephews.
Speaker 4: They go down to Thomas Street track there and little athletics on a sad day and it is booming and their mum my sister in law, was saying it's a good point. She goes with that least the competing against themselves, doing time trials and stuff.
Speaker 6: And that's exactly what they should do.
Speaker 11: And it's all about fun, having a go at lots of you know, little age you're throwing a shot pulled or you're doing a sprint, but enjoying it because at that age it's keeping him involved.
Speaker 7: You get to do all the different disciplines, right. I was never fast enough, so I used to really try and specialize in long jump. Oh I was very good at that either, but I did it.
Speaker 8: Your fiance is a champion of Oh my.
Speaker 7: Gosh, will kill me six foot four and he still holds the school record for high jump and he's fifty years old. Yeah great, and it's his favorite dinner party from the paper that one of those oh yeah brings up at the photos all the time. Once you get him started on it, he won't stop talking about it.
Speaker 8: Well we're all a bit like that, aren't we.
Speaker 7: Now we can't all run in the Commonwealth Games or in Athens, but we can all run and Run for the Kids. It's the twentieth birthday celebration of Run for the Kids. It's a terrific event. How can people get involved?
Speaker 11: They go to the website and Run for the Kids dot com dot au And it is the twentieth running of the event. And you know, over the journey that we've got, I think there's fifty three people who have done every event and we're going to be celebrating them, which is great.
Speaker 6: So if you're along them, a high five.
Speaker 11: Or it's Sunday, March twenty ninth, and there's there's a short course four point seven k and the long course fourteen point four k, so an event for everybody.
Speaker 5: And it's all abilities, right, you don't have to be a champion.
Speaker 6: Running so absolutely not.
Speaker 11: We have people that you can walk. Basically, if you walk in the short course, you'll make the cutoff. And it's all obviously raising funds for the Royal Children's Hospital.
Speaker 12: Look good Friday, who do.
Speaker 6: At a great job. Is it true that Arnold Schwarzenegger was an official starter one year? He was really yes, yeah, he's started to raise. Yes, instead of get to the chop up? Where was the end of the he said, I'll see you when you're buck he did that was brilliant.
Speaker 5: That is actually true, clapping in his own jag and he's not.
Speaker 11: It's actually not as big, you know how you have this sort of preconceived idea of this sort of man mountain.
Speaker 6: But he was Did he look next to you to take him? Steve? I put him to shame.
Speaker 11: I think it was was one little, one little finger punch and then run run for my life.
Speaker 4: Well look, Stevenagey Johnny is on the air this morning. I'll tell you it is such an important event that happens here in Melbourne. Run for the Kids. Get behind it, go to the website Run for the Kids dot com dot au. All the money raise goes to the kid's hospital. Yes, good to see me. Thanks, thanks you your support. I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 8: We lads night last night, Yeah we did.
Speaker 6: It was a great night watching the footage. Jays, lads.
Speaker 8: What's the pub we went to?
Speaker 6: It was on a gray street. Yeah, I can't. That's a cute.
Speaker 5: What's the one?
Speaker 8: Freddy? Very good, very very good. They make a mean Margaret.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean we had boys night watching the footy drinking marks.
Speaker 5: You told me you were going home to have takeaway pass.
Speaker 6: Well I was, but then I got seduced by the game because it was so close.
Speaker 3: It was tight, it was tough, it was raining, it was there, bodies flying everywhere, and it was Jack Martin, a former Blue Star, who kicked the winner.
Speaker 4: Geelong will go to and one and Adelaide will stay at one and two.
Speaker 3: This is the moment the cat's mark wonderful. That's when I threw my toys and you did. You were backing hard for the crow Eaters. But yeah, the cat got the job done and they're just traveling nicely, just done under the radar.
Speaker 6: At the moment. Geelong.
Speaker 8: Look, it was a rough game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I fell asleep. I walked in the door last night. I was asleep on the couch.
Speaker 6: It was really it looked chilly at the camera.
Speaker 8: Can you imagine how.
Speaker 1: Cold it was?
Speaker 7: It was actually freezing last night. It was the first time I had with the footy going and the fire on, and I was like, and I sat on the couch.
Speaker 8: A decent crowd.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no disappointing.
Speaker 5: Did you have gone out last night?
Speaker 3: No, I absolutely Wouldn't it perfect night to sit by the fire. There is a great shot which is going viral. You might see it on your social stave. A couple of Geelong fans trying to high five after a they missed each other and it's just there's sort of like fifty.
Speaker 6: Something and they just look like complete mongers when they do it.
Speaker 5: A couple of dads they miss the high five. Were they playing up to the camera.
Speaker 6: No, no, they weren't. They actually missed each.
Speaker 5: Other on It wasn't even a gag.
Speaker 4: And I think we'll ever beat the footage on YouTube. Google it of Ryan Seacrest, who was hosting American Idol and tried to high five one of the contestants who was blind.
Speaker 8: Oh no, yes, have you not seen that footage. He didn't, oh so like.
Speaker 4: So he's standing outside the audition area, right, and the contestant comes out with his family and he's got his cane and he walks out and he's blind. And Ryan's like, so you threw to the next round, well done and put his hand up with high five him. Wouldn't they edit out?
Speaker 8: That's what I thought?
Speaker 4: And you could see the moment where he's realized. So Seacrest goes down and grabs the guy's hand and says to.
Speaker 8: Him, I'm high fiving you.
Speaker 5: Now, all these guys, I guess it's better than saying give me a high five.
Speaker 6: And they might add a few too many beers, but they weren't blind.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Big, big couple of nights of footy by the way, thirteen twenty fourteen, if you're a Saints fan, because we still have some some Kilda tickets to go, they're playing the Lions.
Speaker 4: The only place to see every AFL game this weekend is Fox Footy. It's available on KO Sports. Let's go to the Ferns.
Speaker 3: We've got some Collingwood tickets. They're taking on the Giants tonight at the g and Carly, good morning.
Speaker 5: Good morning. You want to go to the game?
Speaker 6: Yes, ticket to you.
Speaker 13: Oh my god.
Speaker 14: I just want to also say that I listen to your story every morning.
Speaker 13: As a nurse, I never get to call anything, and I just wanted to say I really liked this show as well.
Speaker 8: Carl.
Speaker 5: You're so sweet. Thank you for everything you do. Our nurses deserve all the things in the world.
Speaker 10: Thank you.
Speaker 6: At least we have some joy when we're driving to work.
Speaker 8: Are you going to take your old man tonight?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's a very very He yells at the forty three, sometimes embarrassing, but you gotta love him.
Speaker 5: Tell him to rug up. It's going to be cold tonight. If your dear old dad has a great time, you.
Speaker 13: Got to call him on my lunch break.
Speaker 14: I'm very excited.
Speaker 6: That's so cute.
Speaker 8: We still at paranoid taking my dad to comedy movies because of his laugh.
Speaker 5: Really, I love when there's someone with a big laugh in a movie. But you know it makes me laugh.
Speaker 8: But when you're twelve, you're like, oh my god, what about with him?
Speaker 6: Watching the trailers? I think my old man was a bit the same. He's like, oh yeah, that one looks good. Yeah, yeah, I reckon. We'll see that one. Yes, yeah, no, no no, don't like Nicole Kidman.
Speaker 4: Caitlin and Geelong. You're a Saints fan? Yes done, ticket to yours, go and support them on the weekend.
Speaker 14: Awesome, Thank you much.
Speaker 6: Versus the Lions, Caitlyn.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Melbourne.
Speaker 4: Just go on four past seven twice a day your chance to win five thousand dollars thanks to our mate to Carlisle Holmes.
Speaker 5: I love playing this twice a day.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Rachel and Roland. Good morning, Good morning, hello Rach.
Speaker 4: What's on the cards for the weekend? Cheering on your pies tonight hopefully?
Speaker 6: Yes, just at home nice hopefully.
Speaker 5: Oh, you know what, it's good night to watch it from the couch.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be cold at the mcg winter's here, guys.
Speaker 5: You know what it's like thirty degrees next week.
Speaker 6: Next week's going to be spark We've just got.
Speaker 5: Two days of this icy blast and then it's back to the twenty nine degrees on.
Speaker 8: Hey, thank you for the work you do. I believe you work at the Royal Children's Hospital.
Speaker 5: Yeah, think an amazing place, the Royal Children's Hospital.
Speaker 7: Good reminded for everyone the good Friday Appeal is coming up next Friday.
Speaker 4: Now, look, you can do an easy question for fifty meeting for five hundred to roll the dice for five k.
Speaker 1: You're going medium five hundred dollars.
Speaker 8: Rules are simple.
Speaker 4: You will hear a question, you will hear a three to two one. You need to answer in that time. Okay, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, good luck, Rachel. I want you to win this money for five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: What is the tallest building in Melbourne?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 6: That was my guest, it was until recently.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's Australia one OA. It's actually the top tallest building in Melbourne and the summer Southern Hemisphere. Oh.
Speaker 8: I know, it's been on the news and stuff as well.
Speaker 6: One hundred stories hence name.
Speaker 7: It's about twenty meters taller. And the Eureka Tower, which is quite a lot. That's a big building.
Speaker 4: I remember we did the show on top of the Eureka once and I bought Honey, my ten year old, with me, and when we got there, I'm like, all right, we're gonna climb the stairs to get to the top.
Speaker 8: His little face was, I don't want to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's actually popping the elevator.
Speaker 8: It's crazy. Hey, sorry, rach right, thanks to giving it the crack.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, thank you, Thanks for playing a great day.
Speaker 8: Hey, we're going to play again at eight this morning. We'll give you another chance.
Speaker 7: Also, don't forget next week we are playing at seven am and eight am again as well. We're giving you a double your chances thanks to our ference Carlisle Holmes.
Speaker 4: You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clinton as well, and we're doing a Thanks So Mates show a Ready Express.
Speaker 1: Our next guest is a comedian who sounds like a YouTube video being played at half speed.
Speaker 10: I saw a poorsta in Melbourne the other day and it said are you aware that a trum wheezer same as thirty Rahinos And I was like, no, no.
Speaker 1: He's got a new stand up show called Okay I believe you. Please welcome to the show.
Speaker 6: Love.
Speaker 8: Hey guys.
Speaker 4: One of my favorite times of the year here in Melbourne. A lot of people coming to Melbourne for it. It is the Melbourne Comedy Festival. It is from April seven. You can get your tickets in comedy dot com dot a you. Lloyd Langford is in the house.
Speaker 10: Good morning, good morning, good morning, I think by show is on from April seventh, so the Comedy Festival starts before then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's why Jason should never be trusted with details. Lawys.
Speaker 12: I think it starts on Tuesday.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, forget the other show's lord, okay, yours Lloyd.
Speaker 5: Do you love things like the Comedy Festival? Do you prefer it when it's just like just about you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: What a question to ask you.
Speaker 7: Comedian's Some comedians are like, they're quite competitive.
Speaker 5: With each other.
Speaker 10: They are the absolute worst people to be with, aren't you with one in your partner comedian?
Speaker 12: My partner is a comedian.
Speaker 5: Competitive ones are no good.
Speaker 10: They're very funny, and she's very funny. But I mean I meant the competitive ones. Yeah, I find that incredibly difficult.
Speaker 5: So it's fun the festival when you all come together.
Speaker 12: Well, the festival starts on Thursday, and we are going on holiday.
Speaker 5: You're missing the start.
Speaker 12: We're going on holiday. We're going to Brunswick Head.
Speaker 6: Why to support love that so much?
Speaker 5: Are you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm going to be reading a book on the beach.
Speaker 8: He really purposely gotten out of town for it.
Speaker 12: Well, we're doing this.
Speaker 10: I'm doing the second half of the festival, and Anna has been very, very busy working on a sitcom that she's written and starring in for the ABC, so she's finishing that work and she was like, this is the only time I can go away. I would normally be around for the festival doing even if I wasn't doing my own show, doing like other gigs and and stuff.
Speaker 12: But I'm just getting out of tone. It actually feels fun.
Speaker 6: Hey your girl, dad, Yes, a little four year old gwyn Yes, is she funny?
Speaker 3: Because I just all kids are funny, but a comedian's daughter I would expect to be funny already. She's showing science.
Speaker 10: She has a level of confidence that even a professional comedian not yet attained. So I took her to the playground last night and she walked around the playground getting other parents of children to come and watch her do a performance. And I wanted to like hide in a hall, and she was like, I'm going to do a dance. And then she's like, now, meet me and my father are going to do a dance.
Speaker 6: She wraped you in and dance with it.
Speaker 12: I said, like, I have no natural rhythm. I have to I have to rely on my charm and good.
Speaker 5: Look, Yes, how's her natural rhythm?
Speaker 10: Her and Anna like dance, So it's her and Anna like yeah, sugar almost yeah, not like sight.
Speaker 5: I think show Girls main strippers.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 12: There's a movie called Showgirls, and there's a lot of there's a lot of.
Speaker 5: It's she's not, she's not and if she wants to grab.
Speaker 12: It, they're extroverts. Yeah, that's looking.
Speaker 5: Then what is your show about.
Speaker 10: It's called Okay, I Believe you, and it's about how everyone else in the world is a dick, right apart from me and the audience of that night's the biggest head.
Speaker 5: You talk about?
Speaker 10: Well, I get into a fight with a man in a coffee. I just get into these random kind of skirmishesies on the street, like a arguments and stuff.
Speaker 8: You don't seem but the sort of person that I want to get into a public fight.
Speaker 12: No, he was being mean. He was being mean to the woman he was with.
Speaker 5: To me, Oh, you're like Superman, not so much.
Speaker 12: But I was like, I'm gonna I'm gonna verbally destroy him.
Speaker 6: To his face.
Speaker 8: Will wait and put in a shut I did it to.
Speaker 10: Gwen was there so I could I could explade things to gwed under the gaze of like start picking a fight with him.
Speaker 5: You're just saying very loudly to her that man is not very nice.
Speaker 12: It was that kind of thing. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was useful for her to be there.
Speaker 8: Do you reckon he will come to the show.
Speaker 12: I do hope so.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 4: Look how Lloyd Langford the Comedy Festival is on, but you got to wait till April seven, when he gets back from holidays for you to see him. Tickets from Comedy dot com A you passed the best onto air mate.
Speaker 5: It's good to see you enjoy the holiday.
Speaker 12: Thanks Gay.
Speaker 4: Good morning Melbourne, just gone twenty five past seven. We're all in a grans. We've got a banger lights on singalong coming up after eight o'clock.
Speaker 7: It's my favorite part of a Friday lights on singalong, especially on a dreary daylight today.
Speaker 5: I think you need something to warm his salt.
Speaker 8: Today's song perfectly matches todays.
Speaker 4: Noel Horan is on the end of this school after eight this morning, and the Heart We've got your chance to win five k coming.
Speaker 8: Up at eight o'clock. You're on over what's a cockle? Noble will warm it.
Speaker 6: Amazing, be very warm, toasty.
Speaker 7: In fact, guys, I was on the way to a meeting the other day and I had some debate with Paul, my partner, and I want you guys to weigh in on it. On the way to a meeting, I left my house. I thought I was on time, put in the location. I was like, you're going to be about four minutes late, right, so by time park five minutes.
Speaker 8: Would you say you're normally a on time early or late?
Speaker 6: No? Late?
Speaker 7: No, it depends what it's for. But for meetings around here, I try to be so late I'm missing.
Speaker 3: But no, you're not intentionally, you just you just insort of not really bad, chased a little bit late.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's nothing offensive.
Speaker 5: Yeah I'm not.
Speaker 7: But if I am late, A'll text and be like, I'm really sorry, I'm going to be late. And I was like four minutes, and then it was five minutes on the GPS. Because it was the other day, it was pouring with rain, the rain started, traffic built up. Then it was seven minutes and I was like, one point, what is the time that you have to let someone know you are late?
Speaker 8: I think a minute if you're going to be a minute.
Speaker 3: Late, one minute five plus five plus no no, like say I said five plus yeah, no no.
Speaker 8: If the meeting was at seven.
Speaker 5: At three pm here in South Melbourne, I left my husband so I get there at three oh four.
Speaker 7: I was like, I'm not going to say I'm going to be late, like no, I would. I can probably make up a minute, you know, you don't want to be alarmist. And then you get there and you're like, oh, I'm actually.
Speaker 3: But also the worst ones the ones that do give your heads up and say two minutes away, but you're actually twenty minutes away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, two minutes.
Speaker 8: But I will go, hey, i'm running five late and if I get there in three awesome.
Speaker 5: Right, you will do it? Okay, Well that's what the argument I like to get it. I think less than five is your on time.
Speaker 6: I agree.
Speaker 4: I was yesterday and I message Ali, who was looking after us at that event we're at, gave it the heads up I'm going to be ten late.
Speaker 5: Ten definitely requires a text, especially like I think though, if I'm going to dinner, so that's a two to three hour job, like with friends dinner, ten minutes is fine. You don't need to say ten minutes for a three hour but we've.
Speaker 8: Got a way to order.
Speaker 5: It's a thirty to half hour meeting that it's five minutes.
Speaker 8: Here's one for you. What's an acceptable amount of time for a bride to be late to her wedding? Whatever?
Speaker 3: Isn't it also tradition for them to be a little bit tradition wants tradition call I reckon half our past.
Speaker 5: I reckon whatever you want. It's your day.
Speaker 7: They're not just hanging out playing chess. They're doing stuff getting ready.
Speaker 8: Sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like seven girls faffing around getting their hair tongue and then make.
Speaker 6: It done, the dresses half an hours.
Speaker 5: Such a misery guts when it comes to weddings.
Speaker 8: I love wedding.
Speaker 5: No you don't. You always complain about them.
Speaker 6: Where's the bride?
Speaker 8: Where is she?
Speaker 5: I've got to oh, this is a second wedding. Why would you even do it? You are the hot.
Speaker 6: Making me stand here in the sun.
Speaker 5: Do you know what it's like having to suit to a wedding?
Speaker 8: It is quite warm, and we should.
Speaker 5: Try a wedding dress and like taking five hours to get ready.
Speaker 6: There's nothing worse than sitting in There's little pews in the church.
Speaker 8: Little container of pedal.
Speaker 5: An hour to a church wedding. That's unacceptable, thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think garden.
Speaker 5: Wedding, serving a few champagnes. We're all up. The next day I'll have a super limachell all the best weddings in the church as well, well in church churches. What about when you had to stuff?
Speaker 8: I mean, is never on?
Speaker 5: How do you feel out a destination?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Well, good morning Melbourne and welcome to you Friday. Happy Friday goes a lot coming up.
Speaker 6: Let's still a Friday, but it's a school.
Speaker 4: Holidays are approaching and so is Melbourne Comedy Festival. It is on and how good is this? How would you like a little staycation, taking a show and have dinner on us?
Speaker 5: A stay care dinner and a comedy show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, QT Melbourne thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. If you go on the comedy festival, make a night of it at QT Melbourne with dinner, drinks and a show.
Speaker 5: It's got that great rooftops and a restaurant downstairs.
Speaker 8: Is so good.
Speaker 6: Jeez, they do it well, love right hard the city.
Speaker 4: The rooftop bar. They used to have a secret gin bar up there that Yeah, round the baut you have to sort of walk through the kitchen to get to it. Yeah, it was like a little four pillars gin bar and it was setting the outdoor garden on the rooftop.
Speaker 5: You had some fun rooftop sessions at the teen.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm believing.
Speaker 4: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number. If you want to take in dinner, a show and have a little staycation on us.
Speaker 5: Well that's a nice little inner city stage.
Speaker 4: Just give us a ring now at number one hundred, Hey, coming up next, we've all had a winge about what's wrong with our car. This week we're turning our attention onto our homes.
Speaker 5: Oh, I've got an issue with mine.
Speaker 4: Morning Melbourne. This is number one hundred, just going twenty one to eight. We're doing it thanks to mates to share Loretta Express. Hey, Noil Horring going to be joining us on the air after eight Small Morning.
Speaker 5: I love Snile. He was our surprise guest.
Speaker 7: We came in early this morning to talk to a prime mystery. Yes, we don't know who it was anyway, it was worth it.
Speaker 6: Jesus charming and he's a rooster.
Speaker 8: He's got history of our very own Lauren.
Speaker 6: Which they met in a dark corner at a Melbourne night clubs and we'll.
Speaker 8: Get to that after this morning.
Speaker 4: He was just mentioning, if you go to the comedy festival, make a night of it at QT Melbourne with dinner, drinks and a show.
Speaker 8: One of my favorite comedians. I love her Ji Lucy, so do I.
Speaker 6: She is bloody divine, She's so funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I used to work with her at a radio station. She was She was lovely as well, just a really nice lady.
Speaker 5: What she done.
Speaker 4: You might have seen her online having a winge about her living situation.
Speaker 8: Take a listen.
Speaker 15: I am living in a rental that I like to refer to as the house of shit. Since moving in here just over a year ago, I've had the plumber here I thank for off five times.
Speaker 1: Tom.
Speaker 2: We're on a first name basis.
Speaker 15: In the space of the week, my friend Michelle knocked on the door that just came off in her hand. Then the lock came off the front gate, then the front fell off a kitchen draw. Last week I went to leave my home and couldn't because the front flywire door was jammed, so.
Speaker 2: I couldn't leave my own home through the front door.
Speaker 1: For three days.
Speaker 6: Jeez.
Speaker 7: When things are broken, I always think I'm gonna get them fixed today the day I break them.
Speaker 4: In my house the other day, I was like, I'm going to go to office works and get a whiteboard and I'm going to put it up in the kitchen. We're going to start writing things on the whiteboard that we noticed when you're still around the house.
Speaker 3: I've got one. It's a stick on whiteboard on the fridge. And if you got got tasks on there, one of them is range hood. My range hood is cockeyed.
Speaker 6: It remember what do you mean.
Speaker 8: A leaning tower of rain here it is.
Speaker 3: I never noticed it when I bought. And then I've got the keys and I walk in, I'm like, the range hood is crooked. It's sort of it is, as Jason, you never know the leaning tower of rain hood?
Speaker 5: Is it like leaning enough that it's supposed to be like that?
Speaker 8: Straight away?
Speaker 3: You walk straight in and you can see the kitchen. It's open plan and all you can see is the rain.
Speaker 8: Short Do you cook on a lean when you're doing your results?
Speaker 6: I might as well.
Speaker 5: But does it work?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I wouldn't.
Speaker 8: But it's on the it's on the whiteboard.
Speaker 7: My We've got the five burner stovetop, you know, like one big one. The big one in the middle is the one us all the time because you can turn it up, you can turn it down. The big one won't stay lest lights. It goes and it looks like it's gonna set the house on fire, and then it just turns off. And I don't and I reckon.
Speaker 5: For six months. I've been saying, Oh, I'll get the plump. Yeah, who do I even call for that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? For a stove pummer. I think I've got a stove top issue too.
Speaker 5: But then I was like, I've just been cooking.
Speaker 7: You can't cook a giant put a giant pan on the small it takes so and the ones on the outside never cook.
Speaker 8: Our ovens just packed it in. The dial won't work.
Speaker 5: Oh you know what's happened to my oven? The racks have been like the rat that goes in the rack holder, like it's like come off one side.
Speaker 6: The rack holder was the cleaner rough with it all. I know.
Speaker 7: It wasn't just I don't like cooking or cleaning. But I did try and cook a roast chicken and the thing was, I'm like, what's happened?
Speaker 8: Did it have a lean to it? You should have cooked it at cleant under the rain.
Speaker 6: Should have.
Speaker 3: But the other problem my house. You know the stove top that ignites, it doesn't it's gone, so I'm now having to use a candle light sometimes you get the gas goodbye eyebrows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's dangerous.
Speaker 4: We've done what's wrong with your car before, and we've had some absolute crackers, people that couldn't reverse, so they'd only drive into marking spots that they could drive out on. Let's fine, what's wrong with your house, your rental or your home? Thirteen twenty fourteen is our number. In return, I got movie tickets to go. You can go and check out Project tail Mary. It's Intineum is now starring Ryan Gosling.
Speaker 7: And it's also like you try and diy fix things at your house and it doesn't work, and you're like, I'm just gonna leave that there for another day, which.
Speaker 8: Is what I've done with the pool. I think it's got a leak.
Speaker 5: Oh that that's that's bad.
Speaker 8: Do you know what it's also say that that'll rattle me.
Speaker 5: No, you can get it fixed, but it's bad because you're gonna have to keep like you can use a lot of water.
Speaker 8: Pill I know I keep put the hose in each week.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you shouldn't be putting it in each week. You've got a leak.
Speaker 8: Really, I'm selling it to myself that it's maybe evaporating because the heat.
Speaker 3: You know, it was also bad grout and expensive. My shower is flooding every time I have one call the is it.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 6: Your man?
Speaker 7: Come?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But is it the grout or is it the the drain that's the pudas if it's a ground, maybe it's gotta be a gunk in there.
Speaker 8: He takes the old crowd out and puts a new g in. Thirteen twenty four ten is our number? What's wrong with your house?
Speaker 4: I wonder if we'll get a bunch of ladies ringing saying my husband said he's going to fix this.
Speaker 8: He hasn't gone round.
Speaker 6: Give us a ring.
Speaker 4: It's just gone sixteen. Anyway, we'll hit the phones next at No. Over perfect tone setter for the mood across Melbourne today. Welcome to your Friday. That is Olivia Dean.
Speaker 6: This is No.
Speaker 4: Over one hundred. You're on the air, which and Lauren Clint here as well. Good morning, Melbourne. We're doing it thanks to our mates. Shella already express shadow to everyone. Came at support the cats at the cattery last night. She looked cold, very very cold. It's gonna be a wet day. But you know we're going to get you in the mood today. We're going to get you there. Start your Friday morning on a high. Never look at me when you say you're gonna get me in the mood. I'm gonna get you in the mood. Yes, Noel Horn going to get a help with that in the mood. He's going to join us just after eight o'clock and five K question thanks to Carlile Holmes coming up in a sec First, though, what's wrong with your house?
Speaker 6: What twenty?
Speaker 7: There's always things wrong, like something broke in nineteen ninety seven and you never got.
Speaker 8: It figured made the list just having an older home. There's always something.
Speaker 7: I did say earlier this week that Jace had a winge to me saying he needs to downsize because his house is so it's not you.
Speaker 5: Can't keep up with them.
Speaker 8: What's wrong? It's just it's the fountain broken. The fountain was broken.
Speaker 7: Since we walked, We've always got probably with the pool and the man the third story on the house.
Speaker 6: You must have a lot of weeds in that big, big, big backyard.
Speaker 5: It doesn't fit in the garage.
Speaker 8: You know, there's no garage. It's not a big place.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: My neighbor said when he heard you got talking about this house, He's like, do you have some mansion out the back that I don't know about.
Speaker 5: That's not true because we've been there to Manchiona.
Speaker 4: Natalie in Ringwood's Good Morning, Good morning, guys, were wrong with your house?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 9: I have a massive hole in my lund the roof. It started a few about a month ago and with a few black spots. Then it's sort of spread and I'm like, oh, I think it's wet now, Oh my gosh, what are we going to do? And I just couldn't get my son to go up there and have a look until this one day where I pleaded with him, okay, okay. So he gets up there and has a look. Oh yeah, Mom, looks like there's like animal fece. So he turns around to come down and slips and goes through the roof. So we've now got this massive.
Speaker 1: Hole in the roof.
Speaker 9: Oh how long has it been as well as the rest of it, and we still have to fix it.
Speaker 5: Many questions. How long has the hole been there?
Speaker 9: Oh, the hole has been there probably two weeks, but the spots on the roof, oh, at least two months.
Speaker 5: And do we know what animal it is that's causing it.
Speaker 9: It'd be possible, awesome, And what happened to the face, Well, you know, no, no, there's no man anymore.
Speaker 5: The song.
Speaker 9: I know, and that's how I remember. But no, Peter, the posser man does not exist in the team.
Speaker 4: Bossom lady, have a look for Peter all the work, you know what. Getting in the roof terrified, same, especially growing up on the mean streets of.
Speaker 7: Queens and snakes we had, remember the two big pathons we had an our roof and Byron, that's right, and people go, let me get in the roof. Got there's a family, and I was scared they were so big that they were going to fall through the roof of land on me and sitting on the lounge.
Speaker 4: Instagram videos you see and put one snake out out of the roof in Thailand and it all comes down.
Speaker 6: That's what I like.
Speaker 8: And then but everyone's just so relaxed in Queens and they go. Now, that's good. Keeps the pests away.
Speaker 3: Look, the feces is an ideal. Nor is the hole in the roof. Natalie, My sympathies are with.
Speaker 6: Me, Natalie.
Speaker 4: Yes, we've just got confirmation. Peter, the poss and man is still around?
Speaker 5: Is he in South Melbourne? Has a limit a cool out range?
Speaker 6: Maybe reach Peter. Give Natalie a bus? Yeah, I can't pay.
Speaker 5: Please called Natalie. Maybe possum removal. Jim's got everything. Peter can't do it.
Speaker 6: Call Jim.
Speaker 5: Jim does anything, doesn't.
Speaker 8: Jim probably puts the possums as well.
Speaker 6: He does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jim got a gym. Jim's Jim. That's a missed opportunity, Jim.
Speaker 8: Jim's Jim. Jim strong down to get the website.
Speaker 5: Jim's Jim.
Speaker 6: Laura in you what's wrong with good morning? We're good.
Speaker 14: That's good. I have a an adult massage parlor, which is a nice way of putting it above my apartment.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's that's a problem.
Speaker 8: Question is it?
Speaker 6: How do you know?
Speaker 14: Well, the shower and the squeaks of the pipes of the hot water is running every half an hour, like clockwork. Yeah, and the various you know, rhythmic banging again walls, along with the various sounds of happy endings that are happening.
Speaker 5: Question, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Ever have you ever had the fear that you might recognize someone visiting your neighbors?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: We do.
Speaker 14: It's become a game keeping a lookout who's entering.
Speaker 5: Have you ever have you ever feared walking into the front door of your apartment to go to the elevator or the stairs or whatever, thinking other people are sitting on the streets watching and thinking perhaps you work there.
Speaker 14: Oh, I've definitely definitely had people look at me funny.
Speaker 6: I mean, how busy would you say it gets?
Speaker 14: It looks like we found the website.
Speaker 6: Professional y it hot stone?
Speaker 8: Is it well priced? Well priced?
Speaker 14: It looks pretty exy. So well, it's not too busy. Every half an hour, like clockwork, you.
Speaker 7: Can ask for your dress next, maybe just a code a friend, Oh, say Clint twenty when you get to the door, you get twenty.
Speaker 6: Percent off, just two knocks.
Speaker 5: We in my rental when I lived with Gemmer and Dale.
Speaker 7: You came to that one and grove up the era and it was like a complex that I think it had like six there were two story townhouses, but like there it ran over like a block.
Speaker 5: So they backed the connected and the ones at.
Speaker 7: The back had swingers parties all the time, and they would go all night during the day. Uh yeah, sometimes day and night, and you'd hear them banging on the walls and.
Speaker 8: See couples rocking up walking down the dropway.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. You'd hear them general bang on the wall and they're like, cap it down, try to sleep.
Speaker 8: Question.
Speaker 12: Question.
Speaker 5: They never got invited, not once.
Speaker 8: That's that's offensive.
Speaker 5: I was pretty happy. I thought it was quite a good outcome.
Speaker 4: But you know, it'd be nice to be able to give have the option to turn them down no thanks. Also, that's a pamphlet drop nice.
Speaker 3: It's one of those ones you stick on the on the telegraph pole and you got to rip the number up.
Speaker 8: You know that lost doc.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going over to Karon's on Sunday, speaking of which are like, Karen, Hello, what's wrong with your mum's house.
Speaker 13: It's a rock in the bathroom which the wall has been built over.
Speaker 5: Sorry, like an actual rock, like a big giants rock.
Speaker 13: So when it rains like now, the rock will be wet.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 5: Like you live in Kuba pet or something and you build into the room.
Speaker 13: Oh, she's a dog grave so yeah, No, some are in Belgrave.
Speaker 5: Not kuber Petty.
Speaker 6: Is it a mudhouse?
Speaker 8: So can you see the rock? Is the rock of feature in the room or the floors?
Speaker 13: It's actually in the bathroom, so yes, it's a feature of the bathroom. It's meant to be a feature, but it's an actual real rock.
Speaker 6: So why is it getting wet? Do you not have a roof?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: Is it inside or outside?
Speaker 13: An outside?
Speaker 6: These?
Speaker 5: Does the wall go half way down and then the rest is rock?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Makes it sound like you live in the Flintstones house?
Speaker 5: Anything else or just the rock?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Just the But that's not the only thing that's wrong with the house. Yeah, you walk up the hill, you walk uphill to like the kitchens the floor swap sided.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah right yeah, And you have to.
Speaker 13: Run around in the shower because it's a gripped red shower and it hasn't got pressure, so you turn the hot water on and it's like a hoe.
Speaker 14: It just slips down it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is mum?
Speaker 6: Al right?
Speaker 5: Okay, what's your main concern if we're sending Bob the builder over.
Speaker 8: Is it the rock the shower demolition crew?
Speaker 13: You know it's a demolition job.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Good on you Can you send us a photo off the rock in the bar?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm thinking about putting a feature in mind, just wed rock.
Speaker 7: I don't understand how the water's getting. If it don't come through the show, how can make it come on the rock?
Speaker 4: Bel Gray twice a day thanks to Carlisle Holmes. We'll give you a chance to win five K and we're doing it all again next week as well. So seven o'clock and eight.
Speaker 5: O'clock w Chances continues next week's.
Speaker 8: Go to Thomastown. Hello Ashley, Happy Friday.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 5: Now Ashley, you're a hairdresser.
Speaker 6: I have a question for you.
Speaker 5: Question because Clinton went to the hairdresser yesterday and he's got the little he had the little kind of mullet going on at the back. He's having fashion for the boys at the moment, no comment.
Speaker 6: I think it's called a burst fade, A burst fade.
Speaker 3: Okay's racing stripes next and I've just gone the fade all the way around there?
Speaker 6: What about the front.
Speaker 5: Mullet for the boys?
Speaker 7: All these guys doing business at the front, like firms and stuff at the front.
Speaker 6: That's true.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know about perms, but yeah, any cocker.
Speaker 5: I am out the gen zs. We're getting perms.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Do you have a base yesterday?
Speaker 8: Sorry?
Speaker 5: I had yesterday?
Speaker 6: Your hair was nice? Way Bosi?
Speaker 8: Okay, easy question for fifty medium question for five hundred, or you roll the dice and go for five k. You want to go a.
Speaker 1: Medium one five hundred dollars.
Speaker 5: Good luck, Ashley. You'll hear a question. You'll hear a three two one countdown. Now you have to answer before your time is up. I had a crack at this and I missed by the skin of my teeth. So what I would say is, actually, if you don't know, no no, no, no, no no no, it's very very close. If you don't know, have a guess because you might just nail it.
Speaker 6: All right, good luck.
Speaker 8: Remember you need to guess within the three seconds. Here we go.
Speaker 1: What was the first season of The Bloc Australia three?
Speaker 5: Much longer than that two thousand and three? Yes, I know. Can you believe that it.
Speaker 8: Was Jamie jury and hosted?
Speaker 6: It was in BONDI yes, it.
Speaker 5: Was in Bond. I was in your eleven at school.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a bit cheap back then, weren't not just.
Speaker 5: To get it to get those in Bondi now and be fortune, the.
Speaker 8: Fortune, fancy wine cellars and.
Speaker 5: They've got to go to strip it all back a bit.
Speaker 6: Let's go apartments again.
Speaker 5: Your apartments were good.
Speaker 6: You couldn't go very achievable, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when we're out last night for Novas the Red Room near the Gap week and that was still holding up pretty well.
Speaker 5: Well, that was going to bring Fitzroy Street back to life.
Speaker 4: And it really didn't remember Scotty cam ripping into the council going, you know, like lower the rates along Fitzroy Street, make it easier for shops to move in and stuff and you know, revitalize the area.
Speaker 8: And that is on the opposite It was dead last night.
Speaker 5: It was like, yes, don't killed that. I mean there's parts of really, but yeah, the fitz Roy Street needs a revent, a bit of love.
Speaker 8: Hey, Ash, have a great weekend though, thank you you tube.
Speaker 7: No offense to anyone who lives on fitz It's a lovely placed that weeks.
Speaker 5: It's a great spot needs a bit of a bit of.
Speaker 6: Yes, the hotel still opened We did some great work there back in the day.
Speaker 5: The other one we did a lot of great workout was the Barkley. Didn't we have.
Speaker 6: On Sunday?
Speaker 5: Oh May Clinton, stant Away and half of the AFL usually there, weren't they. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, that was the place to be on Sunday.
Speaker 8: Thanks to Carlisle Holmes five K question.
Speaker 7: Love machine kick on there after all right, I never went to Star Bar. Star War was too Bogan for me.
Speaker 6: Every Sunday exactly star Bar. Did you go to Star Bar Melbourne?
Speaker 8: Did you have a drinker?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, absolutely, That's the only reason he went. Yeah, let's see, that's why the footy players went too right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you never.
Speaker 8: Actually dealt with cash until you were thirty. Never. Everything before that was aiming in Barkyards.
Speaker 5: Jae Barkley was the Barkley. Sunday session was like nothing.
Speaker 8: Else, nothing like smelling your shirt the next day.
Speaker 5: Enjoying this nostalgic nightclub conversation we've been having over the past twenty four hours.
Speaker 8: Should we take the show clubbing?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm too old tired for that. You guys go there, I'll drive you, I'll pick you up.
Speaker 6: Designated driver.
Speaker 8: Hey guys, I'll be d It was an early start today.
Speaker 4: We were all in well before five am because we were told we have a mystery guest guest.
Speaker 5: He's coming up next, but you can't guess who it is.
Speaker 8: Right after the new song from Oh Nol Horry, Nol Horror.
Speaker 4: That is Narl Horran dinner Party, sixteen past eight here on number one hundred.
Speaker 8: It is Jason Lauren. Clint's here as well, and Clint was the man in the know this morning.
Speaker 4: We all got to work just before far a clock. Lauren and I had no idea who we were about to interview. It was mystery guest.
Speaker 8: Time meet our guests.
Speaker 1: Mystery guest much more thrilling than the rest.
Speaker 6: Who could it be?
Speaker 1: Mystery guest?
Speaker 6: Hey, thanks for this, Jace Louren.
Speaker 8: Okay, here is going in.
Speaker 6: Put them in.
Speaker 8: Put them in now.
Speaker 4: We'll point out to the mystery guest before we try and guess it that we've been in here since four point thirty in the morning.
Speaker 8: We've been told it's worth waking up and coming into fourth There's.
Speaker 7: Not many people I wake up in the threes four, but Clint has promised us this is worth it.
Speaker 6: You said it repeatedly, is it worth it? I say it is worth it.
Speaker 8: We'll let you know.
Speaker 5: We know now, is it Mariah Carey?
Speaker 6: Well asked the mystery guest?
Speaker 5: Is it Mariah Carey? I've jumped out of No, it's a mail.
Speaker 6: Is it? Tom Holland?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Are you coming to us from America?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 12: America America?
Speaker 8: Are you a would we know you for your music, acting or athleticism?
Speaker 2: Are you a triple music musical athletics?
Speaker 6: I know it is. I know that voice.
Speaker 8: You know who?
Speaker 6: I know it already. Yeah, I know that voice.
Speaker 8: Have a ping.
Speaker 5: If I'm wrong, I'm going to look like a real good Yeah, that's.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Have a guest, is it Nile Horn? Yeah, came on the couch.
Speaker 5: You look very relaxed, Nile.
Speaker 8: I mean Harry maybe at four point thirty? How are you?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 8: Are you good?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 5: I've been loving seeing you popping up everywhere.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I've been loving the Have you been doing some album testing parties, dinner parties with people?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: We're doing all sorts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm I feel like I'm all over my own algorithm, im everywhere.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you saturated my algorithm.
Speaker 4: Doesn't he the pearly whites. You look at happy hand. Yeah, well on this screen of mark the color, yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's the color. I'm far from time to spend the last three months in the piss and rain.
Speaker 6: So that's kind of with the hair bro you got the mullet going.
Speaker 2: You call it mullet.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like if it's a mullet's a bad one.
Speaker 5: So you've been in the pouring rain. Now Melbourne, we're supposed to be at the end of summer.
Speaker 7: It is absolutely diabolical here today, so you would feel right at home in Melbourne.
Speaker 2: You love Melbourne? Is I love Melbourne? Melbourne? But in Melbourne's moody when it comes to the weather, even in the summer. I find it can be It can be quite miserable sometimes.
Speaker 3: Because when you come out here, now you you're a bit of a golfer, right He still he's still golfing on golfing away.
Speaker 2: I haven't to be honest, the weather has been so bad. I haven't played much golf this year, but I will be getting into it now the weather is getting good. I'll be trying to get as much in as I can.
Speaker 4: Golf has really become a young person sport now, Oh, mate, absolutely, I've.
Speaker 2: Been saying it for years. People have been banging on by her crab golfers and I've been playing it since there was a child, and no one would listen. And then after call but that everyone was a golfer.
Speaker 4: I yes, yes, but you're fun golfer like you out there chasing the drinks cart or you like call professional, let's not muck around.
Speaker 2: I can I can do both. I can be serious. I can take it very serious, or I can also just have a few drinks with a hammered I mean, swing badly at it.
Speaker 8: For golfers, I don't know what's the term. Do I ask what? He's handicapped? Yeah, what's your head?
Speaker 2: Playoff eight?
Speaker 6: Geez? That's good?
Speaker 8: Is that good?
Speaker 6: That's buddy good?
Speaker 5: But I mean you said golf is a young person sport.
Speaker 7: I know you're only thirty two, Nile, but would you consider yourself a young person still? Because I feel like we've grown up with you since you were such a young boy. We feel like we've known you your whole life was young boy. Yeah, you were, you were You were such a baby when we met you.
Speaker 5: And now you're a man.
Speaker 2: I'm a tall man here. No, I don't know my knees and things like that. Don't feel young, but I feel young. Yeah, I guess I don't know what I remember when I was a kid, thinking like thirty years old.
Speaker 8: Yeah. How about were you and you had your hip replacement?
Speaker 6: Lauren?
Speaker 7: Oh my, I had my hip done when I because I did hear you were getting your hip done, and I've had mine done twice, so I emphathized with you.
Speaker 5: I was twenty in my twenties, like, no, it was thirty one. Thirty one yeap.
Speaker 2: That has been completely blown out of before I said in an interview, like I've got a tight hip and I'm sore, like I just have bad knees, and because of that, I got bad hips. And all of a sudden, every article I've read this week it's been about me needing a hip replacement.
Speaker 8: We're just we're just hearing it was trucks. You're sitting down, you can't send up for the interview.
Speaker 5: Do you cope with that stuff?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 7: You say one comment and then all of a sudden it's everywhere, And that's something you've had to deal with your whole life. I was saying, shocked because I had a feeling I was hoping it was going to be you this morning, and I showed some of our producers this.
Speaker 5: I got a photo with you in a nightclub when I was we were young, I was maybe.
Speaker 8: Black and white.
Speaker 5: Do you were in Melbourne because he was a young boy in Melbourne.
Speaker 7: You've got cousins in Melbourne or something, right, And we were all there together, we had mutual friends, were all there together. I have one photo with you, and I think one of my friends put it on posted it on Instagram story or whatever it was. And in the morning there was headlines being like niall horr and court making out with a girl in a night cluster.
Speaker 5: No, I was the girl, but there was no We never passed.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: But how do you deal with that stuff?
Speaker 7: Like one photo or one comment and it just blows up and you just sit there scratching your head, going how did it end up there?
Speaker 2: I mean, that stuff is funny. It basically he's made up that I actually need full like joint replacements. But I don't know, to be honest, I genuinely don't read much of it. But like at the moment, as I said, I can't keep away from myself. I feel like I'm everywhere. But no, I generally don't get involved, to be honest, but it is mad that people can jump on something so simple and make it into such a big deal. Mind blondes me.
Speaker 8: My god, I've just been handed the frider. Have you incriminating?
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, not at all, baby, Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 8: Really holding on to him with quite a tight grip.
Speaker 6: Day La let him go. I know, let's talk about this new album and the title single as well. You pumped back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, honestly, I'm really excited to be to be back in a mix, you know, like you'd make an album. I tore it all of twenty four, took twenty five throughout the next one, so it's it's about time that I got back at it. And yeah, I'm excited to be back doing it all again.
Speaker 3: So when you when you're writing, what do you do? Do you take yourself away on a camp, like a writing camp?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this time I actually did. We like booked like houses in random places that we were in the middle of the countryside in England for a week and yeah, we just went we were in Austin. I played a festival in twenty three in Austin, and you have to play two weekends, so there was a gap in the middle, and I, yeah, we rented a house out there. We just get out and like really hone in on what we're doing. And it's yeah, it's it's a good way of doing it actually, because I get like, if I'm going into session after session after session, I get a bit a bit of writer's block and kind of lose my path a bit. So I like being able to go in do four or five days, step away from it for a few weeks, and then go back understand what and what songs are missing, what kind of emotion and missing and all that kind of stuff. So that's that's kind of what we do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it might be the question, but you've got to be in the right hit space right Otherwise, For example, say if you and your partner have had a fight and then you go off and you start writing songs, surely songs are written, but surely they'd be there'd be an anger thing to them, you know, like you'd have to be in the right hitspace correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, some of the good stuff comes from that too, you know, like you can have to be able to write from personal stuff, and if it was all rosy all the time, then everything would temple and happening. You know, there has to be a bit of both or it's not realistic.
Speaker 4: That's the way it is here that a lot of the albums inspired by your partner, Amelia Morgeous.
Speaker 8: Good headspace, bad headspace writing.
Speaker 2: No great, obviously, Yeah, no, it's a it's obviously a huge part of my life. So it's it's handy to be able to put pen to paper on stuff that you've gone through, which is great. That's fun times at times, whatever it may be.
Speaker 4: That's a ballsy move for an artist to write about a partner. I like when people would get partner's names tattooed on their body.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well by the time the album comes out, Yeah, you got to.
Speaker 8: You gotta ride this one out, mate.
Speaker 3: So be it, be it for golf, be it for what, socializing, seeing your cousins, whatever.
Speaker 6: When's the next trip to Melbourne?
Speaker 2: I have an announced and yet, but there will be an announcement soon and I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 7: Great, So you've announced the European dates, which means he's coming to Australia next.
Speaker 4: When would you need us at the airport to pick you up?
Speaker 1: Thanks?
Speaker 6: You you.
Speaker 2: Know when to come and pick me up. I'll just let you guess.
Speaker 6: How should we recreate that nightclub photo with Phillips?
Speaker 2: If you're doing well to fame me in any club these days, I'll take it.
Speaker 5: He's not a young man anymore, guys, he's really grown up.
Speaker 8: I'd like to see you in that outfit again.
Speaker 5: That outfit wouldn't fit anymore, Jason. Thank you for.
Speaker 8: I know we really appreciate your time this morning.
Speaker 6: Mate.
Speaker 4: Congrats on the album and yeah, make sure you swing by when you come to Melbourne.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I'll see sooner. Get back down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll pick you up mates.
Speaker 6: Friday.
Speaker 8: Good luck to the Pies tonight.
Speaker 6: The Pie is playing tonight, g WS tonight.
Speaker 7: Who's your money? If you're a betting man the Pies? You think they can beat them?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: My boys can get there, okay, unlike my money got there last night.
Speaker 1: And the Crows?
Speaker 5: Where are you going to watch from? What do you Because it's I think it's going to be a bit of a funny old day, bit of a wet night.
Speaker 8: I've got my uh, it's kid weekend in the Hawk's household.
Speaker 5: You've got all the grand finals this weekend.
Speaker 4: Archie, my four year old. It's the Kindy Kinda Easter party this afternoon.
Speaker 5: Oh, insun old time.
Speaker 4: I think it's going to be an inside job five pm till seven thirty. Let's load them up on it, hinder.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so aren't they embedded by that?
Speaker 8: I'm in bed by then.
Speaker 5: I don't know about that, kinder, thank you. I guess they want the parents to be able to come if they're working, so that makes sense. Not every undoes a job that finishes at nine am.
Speaker 8: They're not doing cocktails at kindy, are there, I should hope.
Speaker 7: So if it's at five till seven on a Friday, that's cocktails at kindy.
Speaker 8: I was going to go to an eicondor and get a camel backed.
Speaker 5: Chock eggs for the kids, cocktails to the.
Speaker 8: Parents, camel backpacks probably a bit too, that's okay.
Speaker 5: Surely it's not a b yo job.
Speaker 7: And then don't go turning up with bottles and everyone else is just there with their Easter baskets.
Speaker 5: Jason's got the kilur if.
Speaker 8: You bar paid the card, they don't want to pinolada Friday. You've got one of those?
Speaker 5: Have you seen those? I've seen them. They're like margaritea like tanks with like a it's got a like a like you're in a pup, like a post mixed gun on it and you can pour it out.
Speaker 8: You and I have the same algorithm.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what it's called margarita cake. Can you can get them like rocking up?
Speaker 8: I've seen them with the margarita cake.
Speaker 7: Well, you should because all the parents would be grateful. And if they don't let you in, start it, start your own party on the straight.
Speaker 8: And then tomorrow to basketball Grand Finals.
Speaker 5: I know, I go the Raptors and the Ravens. Oh, the ravens, not the raptors and the vampires.
Speaker 8: Five pm.
Speaker 5: They still call the vampires five the ravens.
Speaker 7: That's so raven and five pm on a Saturday. The stink of the sculpers like the vampires.
Speaker 8: The vampires where they got rid of the scalpers?
Speaker 4: I think the vampires politically not appropriately called the kids the scalpers?
Speaker 5: Is it the vampires? So it's the vampires? What does it start with?
Speaker 8: The stingrays?
Speaker 5: Oh, the Stingrays, stingraising the Ravens. Good luck, Dad's a big fan.
Speaker 8: Good Luck to all the shut up.
Speaker 4: Good luck to all the kids playing their final this weekend, five pm on Saturday. Hey thirteen twenty four to ten. Have you been to a bougie kids party? Hey thirteen twenty four ten is our number to join the show. Have you been to a bougie kid's party?
Speaker 5: Kids parties are out of control? The out of control Lauren, out of control.
Speaker 7: But having said that, I don't get invited to me, but some of them are just as much for the parents as the adults.
Speaker 8: There is nothing better than rolling into a weekend when you know your kids don't have any invitations.
Speaker 7: But isn't it good when they have invitations and they're old enough that you can just drop and leave. What's the age where the parents don't have to go anymore?
Speaker 8: Six months are around the five? I think? Yeah, I guess school. Yeah, drop and runs good, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 5: Okay, question when you're having a party, what happens do you expect people to drop? What if the parents want to stay and you're expecting and drop and run?
Speaker 6: You just have to do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did host earlier parties at our house, like when they were three and four, and that's to be honest, it's more for the parents kids. But now there is no way in hell I'd hosted them a house.
Speaker 5: You go to like a like there's the place and if the parents want to stay, is that fine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fine, that's fine. But at your house on their head read if they want to stay at your house, absolutely not.
Speaker 5: You don't want any parents.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: The best The best is when we're coming out of COVID and they could have five kids over and the parents weren't allowed to stay.
Speaker 8: It was great. Drop off at the gate and your mask.
Speaker 5: Now, how extravagant did you ever go at any of your kids party?
Speaker 4: As in us putting it on? No, nothing over the top, nothing crazier over the top. Last week I had to drop hard offen the mate's birthday. It was in the br area, so we're already I knew Stralia.
Speaker 6: This might be.
Speaker 5: I think rich friends is great. You get to use all their facilities.
Speaker 8: So they were they were going to like tennis, no swimming.
Speaker 7: Pools that you're my rich friend of the swimm pool even though you've never invited me not once, but I've got other friends with swimming pools who do invite me.
Speaker 4: So I was, I was driving Hardie to this party and I'm like, you know, you got your present, and God love my wife, she's nailing it with the presence.
Speaker 6: All the time. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like the mums are better at that stuff.
Speaker 8: They are like, if it was up to me and be a roadblocks gift card every day of the week.
Speaker 7: Yep, you have very gift, a present that's come to as a gift to your kid. We've already got that. Put that in the cupboard for the present cupboard.
Speaker 8: They're covered in our laundry. Looks like tours are us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, so I'm reading the invite for like, you know, the address of where I got to drop him, and it said, oh, they're taking him to like a sports place where they're gonna do like indoor soccer and stuff. To make sure you know, their sneak is packed. I'm thinking that's great, they're going to run out of energy packing list for the Yeah, yep, but drop them off at our house. Make sure you're the're by two thirty because that's when the stretch hummer will be rolling out to take.
Speaker 5: Them amazing to the sporting place. How old are they? They're eight ten, They're amazing, amazing.
Speaker 8: I turned the corner and there is this pack of fifteen ten year olds pil into this stretch Hummer. The driver's face, he looked terrified.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm telling you right now, he's done Hen's parties. He's going to be fine.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what I asked him. I said, what's worse this or a Hen's party? And he said, this doesn't come close.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 7: Oh, the things that go on in the back of it stretch Hummer at a Hen's party A stretch Hummer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's great. Kids love that.
Speaker 8: What about like an ice cream cake and macers?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 7: I don't think that's that's round upon these days. Yeah, No, I mean, if you've got the money, you's just go mad. I mean, isn't it nice that they're not just putting their own kid stretch Tummer on their own and all the kids get to experience.
Speaker 8: Don't get me wrong, I appreciated it, and I thank you to them.
Speaker 4: Another question, the thing I was most thank for about is that Huddie's birthday isn't the next one?
Speaker 8: Yeah, imagine back in that like, no thanks.
Speaker 7: Now do you tell the truth here, Jason? Do you buy a better gift for a kid who's throwing a better party? So the kid who's got the hummer and this and that and the sports party and there, and do they get a better gift than the kid who says.
Speaker 8: I'm going to there might be an extra five ten bucks on the Roadblocks gift card.
Speaker 5: Just that is embarrassing. You're doing that to impress the parents. The kid who's got just the ice cream, they should get the better gift. The other one gets everything. Are you're doing it backwards?
Speaker 8: Now we're going to super Zoo?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 8: No roadbox gift card?
Speaker 5: What's super Zoo?
Speaker 6: Lauren?
Speaker 8: Have you have you done play center? And what like play centers?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 4: How do I describe it? So imagine hell like bounce, yeah, but like slides.
Speaker 5: I went to bounce once, but that was for my job, and I nearly wet my pants.
Speaker 6: And then they not good.
Speaker 4: They held the party rooms where they just packed the kids in there, and then some fifteen year old who's not being paid award wage wheels in like a big tray of nuggets.
Speaker 5: Wait, is that a good party or a not good party.
Speaker 8: No, that's that's not a good party.
Speaker 5: Oh so you buy them a treat kid, Yeah.
Speaker 8: But that's ninety percent of the party. Sea, I'll tell you to a place.
Speaker 5: You just said you preferred the low key party.
Speaker 7: No, hang on here, you wants the hammer and the tennis cord on the five T cake.
Speaker 1: I'm the magician.
Speaker 8: I'm happy with any party that's a drop and RP chaperone.
Speaker 4: Watch you back if you're hitting a buffet this weekend and you see Chapel Although I know she had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 7: Do you know what's happened the chapelerone issue? So, first of all, there was the saga of the buffet when the buffet girl walked past the security gup got crossed. I'm starting to think it's maybe a gross security gud. But did you say the vision of her in Australia. No, some kid was filming and she was walking through the airport with a security gun. She tapped him on the shold and says how that keeps stop filming and he goes, no photos, stop filming.
Speaker 5: One of the biggest stars in the world.
Speaker 7: You're making money off these kids buying your music you off if they're taking fun of you in the airport.
Speaker 8: I know, but you do that to me when you're at the buffet and I'm trying to film you and you're like stop filming.
Speaker 4: It's very similar mea filming you or you think filming you at the buffet.
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean as if you.
Speaker 7: Would do that, because you wouldn't put your phone down to pick your phone up at the buffet because you'd be too busy on your nineteenth corks. So we all know that to lie it would never ever ever waste your hands on anything other than eating at the buffet.
Speaker 4: I'd have a go pro with the chest place held helmet, the helmet. Hey, this is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jase and Lauren. We're doing it thanks to our mates and shell Ready Express. Hey, Los Clinton and I got to do something just absolutely feel good this week for the Soul.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We got to hang out with some of the participants from jen U.
Speaker 7: We met some of the genuine legends out some of them are in here this morning. Hello Jason, Hello Bree. Liam is another friend of ours that we met through GENU, who I did an most piece of art with.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Before we get to the art, here's a little grab of Lauren and Lauren and Liam hanging out.
Speaker 1: Shave of You by Ed Sharan.
Speaker 2: I'm in love with the shape of you.
Speaker 1: My heart is falling to I'm in love with the Lauren body.
Speaker 6: Isn't it funny changing the words?
Speaker 1: Saying funny words?
Speaker 5: All right? Hang on? I'm not sure if Liam was throwing shade at me then saying it's funny.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, not at always laughing with no.
Speaker 5: We had a great time together, Liam.
Speaker 4: Whether you are looking for disability support or accommodation, gen you can help. GENU is proud to cregate genuinely inclusive communities. You can visit Genue dot org dot are you. They're an amazing organizedation. The crew that work at GENU top.
Speaker 7: People as well, start for amazing and you know, you meet all different people in this job, but the GENU guys and the clients at GENU bought are really a spark to our hearts, didn't they Ja, So we had such a great time and it is a reminder that if you can do something fun or something nice for someone else, you should always do it.
Speaker 5: You feel great, You.
Speaker 4: Will never feel bad after all, now, and I think even the day we did, I think I was just I was having one of those crap days. I've been up all night with kids waking up and stuff like that. And then we got to take the GENU participants splatter painting and we just sad that for a couple.
Speaker 8: Of hours and I walked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we put the artwork photos on our socials Jason Lauren, if you want to go and check them out, so many nice positive comments.
Speaker 8: Now typical us. We were going to auction them off and do a competition.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because we're very competitive for three of us, and then when we met our partners in paintings, we can't do that.
Speaker 5: See, we can't put them against each other. That's mad. Everyone's a winner around here.
Speaker 4: I want to do a big shout out to Claire and the crew at Flinder's Lane Gallery because this weekend as the collection of Art for Good, our paintings Melody, Emotion, Rhythm and Color and Blossoms of Kindness will be on display in the art gallery this week.
Speaker 5: And look, we're not going to auction them off because we didn't want to be competitive. But if you want to buy mine, it is for sale. I will sell it to the highest bidder.
Speaker 7: So if you'd like to buy my paint with Lambs or Jason's with Jason, or Clints with Bree, just put in an offer. We'll sell them and we'll donate it back to the charity. But it's not going to be an auction. In fact, if someone out there has ten grand they want to buy mine, Jesus Escalator, Yeah, ten grand's that's the cost of mine with Liambs, donate it straight back to Genuine.
Speaker 5: Get in touch.
Speaker 4: We're going to chuck some money in the kitty for Genue as well. But a shout out to Flinder's.
Speaker 5: Lake donating some money yep, on behalf of me my painting.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not buying your paint.
Speaker 5: That mean the nova I thought mine was?
Speaker 4: No every painting except yours. Flinder's Laying Gallery if you want to go and check it out. We're going to donate five thousand bucks to GENU as well. It's an amazing organization supporting where you can thank you for being.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, that is here. If we are out of here, go the pies tonight.
Speaker 4: Good luck to my boys in their basketball grand finals tomorrow and all the kids that are doing their grand finals this weekend.
Speaker 7: Yeah, lots of sports ground finals. It's a bit of a wet one today.
Speaker 8: Good luck to the parents' save finals. Don't go your way?
Speaker 7: Oh what happens when kids now? Do we say they lose it when they don't win the grand finals?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: No, if you make the grand final, you get a medal anyway.
Speaker 5: Oh that's all right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Still someone wins and someone loses, or someone wins and someone doesn't win.
Speaker 8: Yeah, someone wins, someone doesn't win.
Speaker 6: There's no losers, and I'm disappointing.
Speaker 8: They're real medals. They're not the chocolate ones.
Speaker 5: You should get that when you don't.
Speaker 8: Hey, have fun at the girlies lunch today?
Speaker 5: How many girls about twenty seven galleys getting together?
Speaker 8: Our thoughts and prayers are with the people at the.
Speaker 5: Table next to you, and thoughts and prayers of our husband's mind. When were my God?
Speaker 8: I can imagine I have a great weekend around way. We'll see you Monday.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 8: Thank you and.
Speaker 1: Lauren.
Speaker 7: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials