Speaker 1: Guys, was this time yesterday? We're talking about do you know someone who eats the same meal every day? And we got this call.
Speaker 2: I live with my father. We have carried for lunch and dinner on Sunday and we prepare for the whole week with my mash and dinner. I hate courage as well. I hate them. I don't want to be in my house. My dad makes them and brings them over.
Speaker 3: And I had them. What do you think of carriage sausages, Laura?
Speaker 2: I hate them? Actually, I think I remember maybe my dad making them as a kid, and I was like, what.
Speaker 4: Have they done to you?
Speaker 2: It's a nutritious Okay, well here they are. People love them. So I've got the recipe. This is the recipe.
Speaker 3: Well that's quite.
Speaker 2: It's got no, no, no. I don't think curried sausages can be elaborate. It is one recipe and that's it. You cannot curried sausage.
Speaker 3: Hit me with it.
Speaker 2: Well, their sausages, curried power.
Speaker 4: You got to peel the skin off the sausages or what you got to de skin the sausages?
Speaker 2: Sausage, mate, curry powder, carrot, onion, garlic, chicken stock, peas, flour, salt and pepper and sugar. Yea to go back a step because says brown the sausages remove and cut into chunks.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's gone. She's got deconstructed. She's deconstructed.
Speaker 2: She's just like some people. Even looks like it looks some people.
Speaker 3: Go a bit of coconut milk in there as well. Oh, I love coconut. The skinning of the sausage, Yes, so you boil, you boil them. Yeah, you boil your sausages. Just boil in them so then there'd be no brownness to it. So you boil them.
Speaker 4: Then you put them under the cold water to rip off the skin or peel off the skin.
Speaker 3: It's very elaborate. It's great, it's very therapeutic. I was about to say that.
Speaker 2: Someone like watching one of those lizards when their skin comes off.
Speaker 3: Because you know, the skin of a sausage is Yeah, you didn't know that it is? Yeah, you reckon.
Speaker 2: They squeeze out the intestines and then stuff it with sausage.
Speaker 4: Man. No, they make the sausage skin within testine. It's like a sinew. No, is that the word.
Speaker 2: I just think sausages are things that you shouldn't talk about just eat the sausage sizzle and don't over analyze it.
Speaker 1: When you sit on a banger's and mash, yeah, what about a bang?
Speaker 3: What about a banger is a mash with curry saw.
Speaker 2: No curry No. Now you're getting in courage sausage territory. And then you put peas and garrets with it.
Speaker 3: That is, it's boiling of.
Speaker 2: The boiled sausages and then skin it.
Speaker 3: Now, look, I've I've never tried it. Executive producer Brody.
Speaker 2: I've got like the watery mouth.
Speaker 4: I'm going to I've got the watery mouth because I'm salivating at the prospect.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Oh, look at them, they're marvelous.
Speaker 2: That looks like a turd in a bowl.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I'm about to try.
Speaker 4: It's multiple turds in a bowl. Can specially it looks quite a posh recipe. Who can I get some contact?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're about to get these from servo job or anything like that?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: You can't get curried sausages at a servo. They're not mainstreaming.
Speaker 3: So who's who's the chef? My good friends out and Narry Warren. What do you mean you good friends out and Marry Warren.
Speaker 4: It was a cafe and Narry Warren that was able to provide me with some curried sausages.
Speaker 2: Are you serious? Clint could have just made it in three seconds. You drove all the way to Narry Warren carried sausages to get curried sausages.
Speaker 3: Or chef prepared curried sausages. That yeah, it's nice.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is bringing back my childhood. I remember Mum cooking this for d and I never ate it. I was like, no, that's a hard note from me.
Speaker 2: Get that in disgusting?
Speaker 3: Look at that?
Speaker 2: Did you pay for these curriaed sausages or did they give them to you?
Speaker 3: You have to go sausage though, I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it's just getting the mess.
Speaker 3: We'll be honest. It looks like it looks like the skin is still on the sausage.
Speaker 2: He's making me sick.
Speaker 3: Am I going to die? Come on?
Speaker 2: Yes? This is our grand plan to kill you.
Speaker 3: Come on, that's quite nice.
Speaker 4: See you're a man of simple pleasures like me, So I knew you'd love them.
Speaker 3: Is that a here? You put Bailey's in them? Lauren? That's delicious. You need to drive.
Speaker 2: Come on, Clint, can have them?
Speaker 3: No, I think you should try. Will have a bit grown adult.
Speaker 2: I've had them before. I don't like them. I'm not having them.
Speaker 1: I can't forget. I can't remember one of the spoons discussing. No, no, no, give it a try.
Speaker 3: I don't want a little bit of There are hungry people and other radio stations that would kill.
Speaker 2: Anyone from other radio stations wants them. I'll happily pop them in a taxi over for you.
Speaker 3: It's got a strong after taste.
Speaker 2: It stinks. Get it away.
Speaker 3: Oh how's that compared to yours? Clint? They need to boil the sausages.
Speaker 2: That is repulsive.
Speaker 3: This is the breakfast to champions. I don't mind it. It's actually pretty good.
Speaker 2: People love them. My dad, Bobby Phillips, is like curriaged sausage something.
Speaker 3: Actually, I haven't told you about your dad, Jesus. I messaged him over.
Speaker 2: The Christmas break about courage sausage.
Speaker 3: No to Getty sausage roll recipe.
Speaker 2: Did he send it to No?
Speaker 3: He offered to come round to the house and caught them with me.
Speaker 2: Did you reply?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't do it that day, but I was just I was going.
Speaker 2: To see you, Bobby, just drop them over, pre mate.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I was going to send you, Bobby and I my kitchen.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I would have he would have thought it would have want an apron And I.
Speaker 1: Know he would have because I was going to cook him with the kids. And he goes, Jason, I'm free, mate.
Speaker 3: I'll come over.
Speaker 2: He's very available.
Speaker 3: I love you, Bobby, careful, sational.
Speaker 2: He's two special three specialties sausage rolls, spaghetti, bolonnaise and curried sausages. And if that ain't a real like born and Bread Melbourn boy, I don't know what it is. Jason Lauren Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials, so