Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan Show. Oh hello, and I want to say.
Speaker 2: A very public happy birthday to my beautiful friend Tory.
Speaker 1: It is her birthday today and she'll be thrilled to get a shout out on the radio.
Speaker 3: Happy Birthday, Tory. Should we sling our priceline pharmacy voucher as last morning?
Speaker 1: Yes we should. Death.
Speaker 3: Let's make it happen.
Speaker 1: I might meet her at a store like a prize winner.
Speaker 3: And treat her like a prize if you've never met her.
Speaker 2: Yes, Hi know you're all the way from Balarata anyway, Great to be here. God love a Tuesday, because it's your opportunity to turn misery into joy, is it not. I'm thrilled to tell you that I've got something. I've got another thing in common with Matt Shervington. Apart from the fact that when we have speedos on, it looks like a budge is sleeping in our pants. He and Nat Barr had this conversation this morning.
Speaker 3: You have never peed in the shower, I reckon, I must have like over the time.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking about in your own shower.
Speaker 3: Really every day we got to stop it, I admit it.
Speaker 2: Servo went on to say that he always peas in the shower and that warm water is his kryptonite the minute it touches his body. He said, it doesn't matter if I've done a hundred weeys, I'll have to do another one.
Speaker 1: I hear you should.
Speaker 4: Imagine how much that thing would hold. Then be a lot to release. We've got a massive show after three o'clock. There is a trip to Sri Lanka to be one in Chrissy's quizzy.
Speaker 3: Make sure you tune in.
Speaker 4: We've got a rabbit update. Yes, before three o'clock we're going to hear that. But next we're doing our to do list. Tuesday.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show is Tuesday, which is a bit of a nothing day. Good time to do this to do list Tuesday. Oh yeah, let's go one for one.
Speaker 3: Let's do it mix it up a bit.
Speaker 2: Having said that, I reckon, I've always got more on my to do list than you do.
Speaker 3: How many items do you have this week?
Speaker 1: Twenty five? I've got to just for today.
Speaker 3: All right, you kick us off, but I've.
Speaker 1: Edited them down.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I mean it's the fifteenth, so top on to do list, pay all outstanding.
Speaker 3: Bills, you and me both so on it.
Speaker 2: I haven't done it yet because I just want that moment of it all being there before I tear it out.
Speaker 3: We are so the same.
Speaker 4: I do that as well, like just enjoy a day e in like some actual cash bean in my bank account.
Speaker 5: Yees.
Speaker 1: So that's going to follow over to to do list Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, So.
Speaker 4: First one is buy oil bottle from Chef's Hat for my auntie. So there's a particular like oil bottle my mum and auntie Carolyn love. It's like a glass oil bottle that they refill and one of them broke, So I've got to go a Chef's Hat to get them money.
Speaker 3: Right, new work. I know, I'm a good nat.
Speaker 2: I can give you some tips on how to buy something online and then organize to click and collect it and then never turn up.
Speaker 3: You could do that, but I shan't be doing that. That's for you.
Speaker 1: Film bing Bong excuse me. Okay.
Speaker 2: So there is a character and inside out called bing Bong, right, and I've never forgotten him, and he's my favorite and our friend, our mutual friend John also loves Bingbong. Well, when I was cleaning out one of the kids rooms. I found an old toy of bing Bong and it still looks amazing. I washed it up and I changed the batteries and it talks, and I need to film bing Bong talking to send to John.
Speaker 3: I love that is bing Bong meant to replicate an elephant.
Speaker 2: Yes, and he's an imaginary friend. And then as she grows up, as Riley grows up, bing Bong disappears.
Speaker 3: It's so hard us.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the rabbit, I do have a rabbit update. My daughter's rabbit Chicago took off yesterday.
Speaker 1: Did she come back or down?
Speaker 4: My next item on my to do list is go to two button store to select button for Derby day suits. So I designed my Derby day suit this morning with my friend Effie. Shout out to Effie Kats. We can't find a button that we like for the suit. So she's like, there's a really good button store on glen Ferry Road, go find a good button.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to do that.
Speaker 2: What no, I should have brought in my collection. You know how you get a free button with every jes that you've got. I've got a seven thousand which I'll never use. Did you know my ex has a phobia of buttons. What yeah, yeah, it's got it's a thing and are you yeah? It makes him like dry reach and it's disgusting. So to Taunty most clap top two buttons together.
Speaker 3: I have never heard of that before. I'd love to hear more about that.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we should.
Speaker 2: Check it out there thirteen twenty four to ten. Do you have a weird phobia of buttons?
Speaker 3: Hey, but back on the button my button hunt?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you have any like big ones or are they all pretty small shirt sized? I'd like a big bad boy, like a fifty cent coin size.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe where trench cocaine with what color?
Speaker 3: Gold or something?
Speaker 1: Noah, go to the go to the that's the end of my.
Speaker 2: To Okay, God, I've got to choose, to choose, I've got two more.
Speaker 1: One.
Speaker 2: Reach out to Rachel Hart to tell her I'm canceling today. So I booked the podcast studio because I was going to do some podcasts, and then my babysitter didn't turn up, so threw my morning into disarray. And I did forget to tell Rache and the booking lapsed an hour ago.
Speaker 1: So I think she knows that I'm not going here's the last one. You're gonna love this.
Speaker 2: Make a gender. I'm writing it to showing it to you. Make a gender for tonight's family meeting and Ted talk Oh topics to cover public transport and why protein and slip deep her important.
Speaker 1: I bet you wish that you were one of my kids.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's going to be a fun Tuesday night in your household. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love the family meeting. I love it. The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Bubble Skincare has landed exclusively at Priceline Pharmacy.
Speaker 1: Affordable, high quality.
Speaker 2: And effective face of your days with confidence.
Speaker 1: Bubble is a.
Speaker 2: New school approach to skincare designed to.
Speaker 1: Deliver long lasting results.
Speaker 7: Shop now in store of price Sign Pharmacy The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: This time yesterday, I was very emotional because I was talking about Chicago, my daughter's bunny, who I have fallen in love with.
Speaker 1: I love that Bunnyyah, it's weird, man, she's magical. What happened.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a quick update in case you missed it completely. Yesterday my daughter moves peg moves her bunny Chicago from where she sleeps into what we call the day spar which is like an enclosed pen so she can have a stretch of her legs during the day.
Speaker 1: Yes, she does that every morning before school.
Speaker 3: A bougie bunny, animal guy. But it's a gorgeous bunny. You've showed me several photos.
Speaker 1: Not only is she pretty, she is charismatic. We are mad at chicagoez if you will, she's got Riz mad Riz.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Peg did that, as she always does, went back to get Chicago's sister.
Speaker 1: Gingy returned to the.
Speaker 2: Day spa and she was like, where's Chicago. There was a fault with the latch and she had latched it, but it hadn't latched. Chicago escaped and it is the first time that we have not been able to just get our eyes on this bunny. Peg had to go to school, and I mean, all hell broke loose. I was trying to be positive, but I was really worried because I thought, this bunny's gone. We're never going to see her again. And I have to, you know, mother up and talk about grief and loss and all of that stuff with my daughter. And I just never wanted to go home.
Speaker 1: I wanted to join the witness Protection program.
Speaker 4: You did stay here quite late last night. I think I was home for like fifteen minutes and you were still here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was here till like I stayed for an hour and a half after the show.
Speaker 3: Wow, I wanted to avoid it.
Speaker 2: Anyway, After Pegg had gone to school, I searched for two hours every inch, every nook and cranny of the garden. Couldn't find the bunny. Had to come into work. I texted Charlotte, our next door neighbor, and she got back to me later on in the afternoon to tell me, Oh God, now I can't wait to tell me that she'd looked for the bunny and couldn't find her. The guy that mows my lawns popped in and I said to him, please keep your eye out for this bunny, and I sent a photo of Chicago.
Speaker 3: Imagine if you just started cutting the grass and feathers were just flying everywhere.
Speaker 2: That would be odd because rabbits don't have feathers. Yeah, they got for beautiful soft fur. Anyway, he texted me back, no, sorry, no bunny. And then the heartbreaking texts from my daughter while I was still on air and she had finished school and she's like update, question mark, do you think she'll eventually show up?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 2: I'm so scared tonight. Can we both go through the front yard in the backyard, she could be anywhere.
Speaker 1: Mum. What if we don't find her? Mum? What if I never see her again?
Speaker 2: Mum? So I'm just like, oh my god, how do I answer this poor girl? Because the chances are yes, the bunny has.
Speaker 1: Gone you and danger girl. You're in danger girl.
Speaker 2: Anyway, as I said, I was wanting to join the witness Protection program and I didn't want to go home and mother up. Eventually, I was getting my stuff together and my phone went off.
Speaker 1: Two texts at the.
Speaker 2: Same time, one from my son Kit and one from my daughter. Kids said, OMG, and Peg said, we found her.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Yes, she was up in my podcast studio.
Speaker 3: How did she get up there?
Speaker 2: She's aspirational, She's aspirational, we screamed.
Speaker 1: My daughter was crying.
Speaker 2: By the time I got home, I was dancing around the backyard holding that bunny, enjoying this song and singing it by Chicago and if you leave me now, you'lty goalie the big I was singing into that bunny's little face.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I put a padlock on the hatch.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm surprised the bunny didn't die from how hard you're all squeezing and hugging it. She loves us to the photos are were receiving last night. That bunny's gonna wish it had stayed away.
Speaker 2: Listen, I should post the photograph of what my kids saw.
Speaker 1: So they were in the backyard.
Speaker 2: My podcast studio is up on a second level above the garage. There's this little silhouette of a little black bunny behind the curtain full view. She was just watching us from above, going.
Speaker 3: Enjoy your day of hell.
Speaker 1: Yes, exactly. The Chrissy Swan Show, The Chrissy Swan Show.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this interview. I haven't had a chance to have a look at it. It is our favorite west child, Northy, Northy, Norri call her Nori. I think so she might have grown out of that.
Speaker 3: I think Kim still does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has been interviewed by her own mum.
Speaker 3: Yes, for Interview magazine, and the video is great.
Speaker 4: It's the first time you've kind of you when you see like child stars and there's suddenly a teenager. I feel like North's crossed that sort of line of She's like her own little mini adult.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: She has so much spunk, so much spunk. Listen to how she introduces herself Swanny.
Speaker 8: Hey, it's me Tyler Creator hate me, Kanye, wes Hey, it's me not.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I get in welcome, I was.
Speaker 8: Oh.
Speaker 2: I What I get from that is that she's always been allowed to just be herself. I love that about her. Thin Kardashian's a really great mum.
Speaker 3: I think so too. Yeah, and I think also North is literally a control C control V of Kanye, but like a new and improved version.
Speaker 1: I agree. So hopefully she's not in the news headlines. I could no.
Speaker 3: This past week has been great, Kanye.
Speaker 4: Now, some of these questions, Swani, they're like, usually I know most things about you, but I don't know the answers to these questions that North was asked about you, Like, I wouldn't know your answer. So I'm going to play what North answer is to Kim's question, and then I want to hear yours.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, great, okay.
Speaker 3: Our first question.
Speaker 1: If you could live inside of a cartoon, which one would be Barbie?
Speaker 8: I really like Raquel and it's a good Joe and I watch it every night. I will literally be like, yes, I'm a barbe Come on.
Speaker 1: Who's Raquel?
Speaker 3: Raquel's a character in the cartoon of Bube.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go.
Speaker 3: If you could live inside a cartoon, what would you well?
Speaker 1: Straightway?
Speaker 2: The iconic film clip take on Me by Aha comes to mind, and it was the most amazing clip at the time and it still stands up.
Speaker 1: I would live in that.
Speaker 3: Great good answer, thank you. Question number two, what's your favorite style?
Speaker 8: I like very like street wearing, like nineties Tyler de Creator, my dad, me me.
Speaker 2: She loves her dad and she loves herself and good honor. My favorite style look anything that I can wear that disguises the fact that my saggy boobs don't.
Speaker 3: Have a brown on.
Speaker 2: So I like, at the moment, I'm wearing a matching tracks from Kmart. I wore this yesterday, Well, the same one, but you know, different color and no bra and you could not tell you didn't know they're sitting on my bum back.
Speaker 3: Your boobs could be on the floor. I wouldn't know exactly, alrighty, next question, what's one lesson?
Speaker 8: You'll never forget to trust God only, don't trust nobody else. Except God, because.
Speaker 3: I mean listen, probably learn to trust someone else as well.
Speaker 2: Yes, one lesson You'll never forget that making a paste involving.
Speaker 1: Buy carb soda. There is not a stain. It will not fix if you leave it overnight. Huge.
Speaker 3: Alrighty. Our second last question, what's your favorite song?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 8: I don't love you anymore?
Speaker 2: Bye, Tyler, God she's mad for Tyler the career Jim, what's your favorite song?
Speaker 1: My favorite song? Oh?
Speaker 3: God, something Taylor.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I can't get, I can't say, I can't I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you had to pick right now today.
Speaker 1: Well, I really just enjoyed Delicate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you just said that. That was a huge call. Actually that Delicate is your favorite Taylor Swift song ever? Which is you.
Speaker 1: All time of all time?
Speaker 3: Yep, I would have thought it was something off evermore.
Speaker 2: And you know how much I love the More, I love Folklore, I love Torture Poets that, I love all those albums, But that song is my absolute favorite Taylor Swift song of all time.
Speaker 3: Alrighty. Final question from North what was.
Speaker 1: The best day of your life?
Speaker 8: Maybe and Italy? It was like it was just a very chill, just spending time with my siblings.
Speaker 1: Oh that's wholesome, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean, how relatable as well, how gorgeous and day of your life?
Speaker 1: The best day of my life.
Speaker 2: You know. What comes to mind was last Monday, I had my very first ever disappear day. Well let's where people thought I was somewhere, but I was just at home and the doorbell rang and I ignored it, and I turned my phone on do not disturb and I disappeared.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's another one. We need to talk to the therapist about.
Speaker 1: The Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: Yes, any word yet if sab caps Global tour includes Australia.
Speaker 3: Not just sabcap now subcaps sabcap. No word is yet Swanny.
Speaker 4: But surely she's got to given the love she got from Tay earlier this year.
Speaker 1: That is very true. You're listening to the Christy swanshow on. No, sab cap isn't in Australia, but guess who is Chrissy's click?
Speaker 2: I mean, finally, I think my phone could stop pinging with with middle aged women begging for tickets.
Speaker 1: To Olivia Rodrigo, of course, because she finishes up in Melbourne tonight. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last night she finished fourth show. Yeah, and she's heading off to Sydney.
Speaker 4: Kicks off her Sydney shows this Thursday night. Get ready Sydney.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and also keep your eyes peeled because she might have a little day off where she could be out. You know they do that thing where they get a photo with the koalas and all that sort of.
Speaker 3: She'll climb the bridge.
Speaker 1: She might not.
Speaker 2: She might have an injury. Did you see what happened last night at the Melbourne show?
Speaker 3: I did swimmy.
Speaker 1: She fell through a hole in the stage. Oh my godness was fun?
Speaker 9: Okay, sometimes it's just a hole the stage.
Speaker 1: Sah, okay, where was that? What a trooper?
Speaker 3: Correct? But you can hear she's really trying to turn it up for them and like overcompensate with like mocaine. Yes, the poor things sounded a bit winded.
Speaker 2: Do you remember when Taylor fell through the stage but she was actually diving and then it looked like she was swimming under the stage.
Speaker 3: I do. I mean, we get it, guys, stop up loading up footage to TikTok. I was so sick of seeing that.
Speaker 1: Jesus, you can't get joy.
Speaker 2: Joying optical illusion men. I mean, you really are dead inside and.
Speaker 3: Gray goose, there's a lot of joy in that.
Speaker 1: Haha. Let's talk Sam Armitage.
Speaker 3: I like Sam Marmitage. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think she's got a bit of Sassin like hootspar about her that a lot of others don't.
Speaker 2: I agree. You don't want to mess with sam Amada. Don't get that impression. One thing that she does that I don't understand, and that if I knew her, I would say, don't do that again.
Speaker 4: Sweetye is sweets Sweetyn throw her at hun Oh No, I would never know.
Speaker 1: She might punch me in the face if I.
Speaker 3: Call her or champ. She'd like fool.
Speaker 2: I don't like mate, you really, Yeah, I don't like mate.
Speaker 3: I think I sometimes throw a mate your way. Apologies, No you don't, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't mind it sometimes and I just got to stop myself. I call my kid's mate sometimes and I'm like, I'm so sorry. Anyway, Samantha Armitage, for as long as we can remember, she's been in Channel seven like a big deal. You know, back in the day when free too wear was a thing, stations TV networks had their stars and you kind of you always associate them with the network, like Karl Stefanovic is Channel nine through and through and through and through.
Speaker 3: And so was Lisa for me. And that's why the Channel ten move was such a big deal at.
Speaker 2: All I know, and it is jarring. You're like, oh god, I don't even know who I am anymore. If Lisa Wilkinson doesn't work for Channel nine, well, get ready, because Samantha Armitage is defecting allegedly from Channel seven to Channel nine in order to host The.
Speaker 1: Golden Bachelor next year.
Speaker 2: So the Golden Bachelor is part of the Global Bachelor franchise that Channel ten and Osher aren't doing anymore.
Speaker 1: See that's even going to be a shift.
Speaker 3: I mean, have we checked on him this week?
Speaker 1: Oh he's great, He's great.
Speaker 2: Yes. Oh, ever, the Optimist anyway, Golden Bachelor is coming, and it's the same idea as The Bachelor, except the Bachelor is old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here for it. I think it really adds a nice new like flare to the show, to the format.
Speaker 2: I mean I think if I was them, I would drop the G and just call it the Old Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Is the Chrissy Swan show.
Speaker 2: I am so envious of whoever gets to jet off to Sri Lanka with Sri Lankan Airlines at the end of the week as part of this Chrissy's Quizzy Prize.
Speaker 1: It is extraordinary, it's quite incredible.
Speaker 4: Five thousand dollars this trip is worth and all you've got to do is make it to Friday's Quizzy and win that.
Speaker 1: And do you know what I love the most about it? What? It's so exotic on a list.
Speaker 2: Of places like that you have to tick off your bucket list and a La la Sri Lanka miraculously doesn't appear, and.
Speaker 1: It should, it should, And the fact that.
Speaker 2: Someone is going to go and just experience this magic is just I'm so envious and so happy.
Speaker 3: We have our carryover champ nev on the line, ready to.
Speaker 1: Go the Chrissy Swan Show. It's the Criasy Swan Show. Let's do this experience.
Speaker 7: Sri Lanka with shelklines connecting you. I'll stop exciting fun. Look now it's Shlinkan look of Shri Lankan cuzzy.
Speaker 2: In a weird twist, the voices in my head were coming out through the microphone.
Speaker 1: Did you notice?
Speaker 3: I know, Hey Tom, can you please just tell everyone listening what you just told us in our year.
Speaker 1: So we have an update.
Speaker 3: The prize value is not worth five thousand, it's worth seven and a half thousand. I am very sorry. A troop worth seven and a half grand?
Speaker 1: That is magic, Nev.
Speaker 2: Are you going to be packing your bags and going to Sri Lanka?
Speaker 3: Good afternoon, guys, I hope so are you.
Speaker 2: Calling from the toilet net?
Speaker 1: Sorry he's having a Wii?
Speaker 3: That better.
Speaker 6: I found myself and I was quiet meeting room at work.
Speaker 1: Good on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we love that. Hey, what do you do for a job, Nev?
Speaker 10: I work for a financial institution.
Speaker 1: That's a that's a bank for anybody.
Speaker 3: That's the that's right. You are up against Christie today. Hey Christie, Hi Jack, Hi Christie.
Speaker 1: Would you love to go to Sri Lanka?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I.
Speaker 6: Would love to go to Sri Lanka.
Speaker 1: Oh because it's got all the food and stuff you love. But it's bitchy. Oh my god, it's magic. Let me do a single, will be there, all right, let's go shower.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzers, Lizzie, my mind as per usual.
Speaker 3: Fire the complaint please slide in to him is at the christis one.
Speaker 2: Your names are your buzzers, you know, with a drill. Best of five Now, it's not that it's not. The first person gets the bum bag and then we say see you later. Whoever wins this is back tomorrow. It's a carryover Champ situation.
Speaker 4: It is, and the loser gets the bum bag. I stuffed that up yesterday. Tom told me.
Speaker 3: So we're giving the loser the bum bag today and the person that wins is the carryover chat Question number one.
Speaker 2: I don't like the edge in your voice when you say loser and bumbag in the same sentence.
Speaker 3: It feels a little more right.
Speaker 2: Question number one, guys, what is the currency of Sri Lanka?
Speaker 1: Yes? Rupee? Yes. Question number two. Which popstar had a fall on stage in Melbourne last night?
Speaker 11: Yes, Christy Olivia Rodrigo.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, she is fast.
Speaker 3: Never How are you feeling, mate, I'm still here.
Speaker 6: I know my stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, if you don't get through it.
Speaker 2: If you don't get through it's because of what you guys have done with the interest rates.
Speaker 1: All right? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Three years ago today, Adele released this song as the lead of her album thirty.
Speaker 1: What is it called? Yes, Christy go easy on me? Yes? Well accept that it is easy on me. Well done.
Speaker 2: Bad luck there, but you do get the bum bag, which is something. And Christy, we will meet you back here tomorrow at the same time for another crack at Shri Lanka.
Speaker 3: Okay, my girl, Swanny, I know how much you love that Adele song.
Speaker 1: I love it so much and I haven't heard it for so long.
Speaker 3: I remember we were together the day it was released. And what did you do that day?
Speaker 2: I walked I think it was three or four hours with just that on repeat. By the time I came into work the next day, I knew every word and it was a brand new song.
Speaker 3: Now, our ACRO winning head of music, Scott Bakersmith's not thrilled about this, but we're going to play it in four right now.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, turn it up. Adele, easy on me. Get your hand and your arm outside the window in your car. Get it out like she does in the music.
Speaker 2: Video in this movie The Chrissy Swan Show. One day we'll meet me and Troy Savanna and I'll clear a name out of my phone and put his phone number in it.
Speaker 1: Start stalking in.
Speaker 2: You're listening to The Christy Swan Show on Nova. The office was a buzz yesterday. The air waves were a buzz yesterday.
Speaker 1: Why there is a story about rubbish. Nothing gets a spied up more than rubbish. There's a fact true. People have very staunch ideas.
Speaker 4: I remember it was a massive controversy in this very office at Nova when rubbish bins were removed. How absurd everyone's desk and you had to get up and go and walk to some like communal bin like we couldn't afford a little place.
Speaker 1: Well you could have done that.
Speaker 2: I walked to KM up and I brought my own bin, is right, and I just said, excuse me, I'm a human being.
Speaker 1: I generate rubbish. I'd be so stupid.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite kind of Christie on a passive aggressive crissy swine Wall.
Speaker 1: You have just taking me.
Speaker 3: Passive aggressive Swane.
Speaker 2: Listen if you can, you just take control of the situation. But the reason we're talking all about rubbish is because South Australian there's a council in South Australia that has absolutely put a cat among the pigeons and saying that they're going to find three hundred and twelve dollars to anybody that leaves their bin out for too long? Excuse me? Who gets to decide what's too long? Did you know that under Port adelaide Enfield Council's regime Give it to me, you can only put your bin out after four pm the night before yep, and it must be taken in to the house again by midnight the day after collection.
Speaker 3: Absolutely fine with it. I love that.
Speaker 1: What is the point of those rules?
Speaker 4: Because it makes the street look cluttered and gross? If there are just bins laid out there for days on air, if.
Speaker 1: No one wants to leave, there've been out there.
Speaker 3: Ask your neighbor.
Speaker 2: No one wants to leave, They've been out there. We're doing the best we bloody can.
Speaker 3: No, I'm here for it. Keep this streets.
Speaker 1: Irritates me, honestly, it irritates me.
Speaker 4: I think a warning system, Maybe Swane, give you a warning before I find you.
Speaker 1: No, how about this for a system?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I buy a house in that council, right, I pay rates for no reason. I get absolutely no benefit apart from my rubbish is taken away once a fortnight.
Speaker 1: By the way, don't get me started.
Speaker 3: I know that is absurd.
Speaker 4: It is absurd, but still you're paying the rate to have your rubbish collected and disposed of. But I think as out of respect for your neighbors, take your beIN in and out in course fashion.
Speaker 1: I'm the customer. I'm paying for that service.
Speaker 3: For one day, a week, or one.
Speaker 1: Moment I get to decide.
Speaker 2: You know, when I put my bin out, I put it out at the right time. After four pm is not always possible. It's not always possible. So if I remember, for example, and when I say it's not possible, it's possible for my brain. So if I'm going out and I go, oh my god, Sunday, and that happens to happen at ten in the morning, then that bin is going out.
Speaker 4: Then we'll wait to ruin the landscape for everyone's weekend walking down to the markets and the shops and they have to look at your overflowing bin.
Speaker 3: No, it's probably a dead rabbit.
Speaker 2: And do you know what and do you know what else annoys me? What people that crack it when you put your extra rubbish in their bin.
Speaker 1: That is outrageous.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I think I'm with you on that because I remember, as like a kid, when Mum and Dad would have family or friends over on a Saturday night and there were heaping bottles left, that'd have to go to the neighbor's bin. But do you do it when the bean is on the nature strip or stealing the neighbor's driveway?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no on the nature strips?
Speaker 3: I agreed. Okay, I think that's completely fine.
Speaker 2: Who counts, no, Jack. There are people that will check their bit. I mean, these are not my sort of people.
Speaker 3: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: There are people that will check their bin after they've put it out to see if the rubbish in it is theirs, and if it isn't, they will touch that rubbish and put it.
Speaker 1: On the street.
Speaker 3: Well, they need to get laid twenty four ten.
Speaker 1: Let's find one.
Speaker 2: Do you have an irrational hatred of rubbish that is not your own being in your rubbish bin?
Speaker 4: Can I tell you, Swanny, that's one great thing about apartment living. I value my like bin shoots so much because I just have to walk out my apartment door pop it in the chute.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be magic.
Speaker 3: You should move back.
Speaker 2: In the Christy Swan show, she's still letting that actor with the piggy face touch it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my man, Barry Yogan won't.
Speaker 1: Take long for that to be over. You're listening to the Christy Swan.
Speaker 3: Show on nov We've seen his kyogan. She's sticking around.
Speaker 1: Bro oh, how disgusting, Jack?
Speaker 5: See you?
Speaker 1: What else is discussing this?
Speaker 2: Adelaide Council has has announced that they're going to f find people three hundred and twelve dollars for leaving there've been out too long or putting it out too early. And if I ever had the misfortune of having to sit down with one of these people that made this decision, I would ask one.
Speaker 1: Question, what is it?
Speaker 2: Why give me one reason that justifies a fine that amounts to a full week's groceries for a small family.
Speaker 3: Because of the esthetic and look of the street.
Speaker 1: Well, you are disgusting. That is absurd. What happened to letting people live their lives.
Speaker 2: I've been to Italy, all right, I've seen what respect from above looks like.
Speaker 1: Am I right? Stratus?
Speaker 3: That's it?
Speaker 1: That's it, baby, What an absurd rule?
Speaker 9: This is ridiculous. It's just another control lacked biome.
Speaker 1: That's it, man, that's it. Let's overthrows.
Speaker 9: So many people liked it. They're working there, they're absolutely off. They can't afford to even buy groceries or or or rent homes or anything. Yeah, and these cloths are here ready to find people's ground and twelve bucks because they can't pull their they're.
Speaker 2: Work or stratus exactly, or they put it out too early because you know, four pm is when you've got to put it out.
Speaker 3: Janet, right away, stratas, you've got a double pass to see Saturday Night, which is in Cinema's October thirty one. It's great.
Speaker 2: I'll go with you and will throw overthrow the regime stratus.
Speaker 1: It's so ridiculous. Yeah, I love it. See it gets people fired up?
Speaker 3: All right, Sarah, let's go to Sarah.
Speaker 10: Hi, Sarah, Hello, this is just my topic because I am so infuriated at a minute. Yes, there is nothing worse than putting my bin out and people parking out the front of my house that don't belong here, and my bin does not get emptied.
Speaker 1: That is right, But why isn't it getting empty? Do you call your.
Speaker 10: Counsel the bins in front? Because the cars in front of the bin, that's the whole street.
Speaker 1: No, but that's not your problem. You are the customer.
Speaker 2: You are paying for a service that they are not giving you. You must call them and say, oh, hey, here's a news here's the news flash. Streets have cars on them. How are you going to get my rubbish that I'm paying for?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's absurd. I have to ring them every Monday night and saying my bin.
Speaker 12: Is not empty.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I hear you A double pass a Saturday night in Cinemas October thirty one for Sarah.
Speaker 2: H oh hijo Anne, Hello, talk to me about your hideous neighbor that I want to make a voodoojoll off.
Speaker 6: He is such Oh sorry, I ain't on about his bin. If he puts it out first in his spot, and if you go on any spot by the way, he gets really mad. Who moves his bin back? And then you like move your salt?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't get it?
Speaker 6: Did? But if you put anything in his bin, he will take it out and he will put it on your doorstep in front of your door.
Speaker 3: Curious me more.
Speaker 6: If he only feels he's been like a quarter of the way, like it's three quarters.
Speaker 2: Empty, Joanne, I have never hated anyone more than I hate him.
Speaker 4: Have you tried to converse with him? Joanne, and like have an adult conversation about it.
Speaker 6: No, I just waited to like one in the morning, and then I sneak out, yeah, Sally, and I feel it's the truck yet, say he's out of his door. And if he says that, he shakes his head and give my house like a dirty look, have they?
Speaker 3: Someone's got to get a lot a double bass rubbish Saturday night for you, Joanne.
Speaker 1: Hi, James Hello, tell us his story.
Speaker 12: A few years back where I used to live, we had a guy a couple of houses up from me where he always had so much rubbish, Like he could have just ordered a second bin, which you can do, but he would be out every bin night, putting rubbish in everybody's bins, to the point of overflowing their bins, which then sometimes they don't get picked up because they're going.
Speaker 1: That is bad manners.
Speaker 2: If you're going to use someone else's bin, the lid must close.
Speaker 1: That's the only rule.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, double past a Saturday Night in Cinema's October thirty one. That's really quickly finished with Reese. What happened with your mate? Reese?
Speaker 11: Hi, Chrissy, long time listener, first time call.
Speaker 2: Hi beautiful, so Hi, I'm so glad to hear your voice. I feel like I've known you for years.
Speaker 11: Rec same here, darl you keep me getting through traffic. I used to work with this coepy person and I used to take Microvodal for a.
Speaker 9: Walk and a bag that bag his.
Speaker 11: Business and I would put it in someone else has been obviously double bag. And she was so offended that she never sat next to me in the office again and removed me from all social media.
Speaker 1: Hachrissy Swans first.
Speaker 2: Chrissy's clich I mean you and I spoke off air yesterday as friends about the Kanye West situation. There's new allegations and they are dark and revolting, and we decided.
Speaker 1: Not to talk about them on air. It's not a nice way to table them.
Speaker 3: They're a bit too grim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big grim and also very poor taste.
Speaker 3: From a former personal assistant that has come out and filed a lawsuit with stuff.
Speaker 2: Very disturbing allegations, and part of that file includes the fact that Kanye West told his current wife and there's rumors that everything's love on the rucks, thank you Deal Diamond, that he would like to have relations with his wife's mother. Yeah, which is most most unusual thing to say. Well, of course, Daley Mail are all over it and they door stopped Bianco Censori's mum, who lives in suburban Melbourne. I mean, it just blows my mind that someone so high profile is with somebody you know from Ivanhoe.
Speaker 3: I know Alexander and Ivanhoe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, she has said she does not want to be drawn into the current situation with her son in law. I was about to say former son in law. And look, it's not mystic Chrissy day, but I feel like that's a sign.
Speaker 3: I think it is too.
Speaker 1: It's happening.
Speaker 3: I think it's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, these part photos of Bianker's mum. She's really dressed up just to walk the street to live and how and I'm here for it. She's got a heel on, she got like a slim line body chondress.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, those shoes are so sexy. Maybe I want to sleep with her.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to Pharrell Williams one of the greatest songs of all time.
Speaker 1: Happy Feel Like a Room Went Out Rules.
Speaker 2: The thing is, if you've got a kid that's about fifteen, sixteen seventeen, now, one of your earliest, most beautiful memories was that child loving this song.
Speaker 3: See, I know I'm just going to sound like a really depressive dude here, but like that song irritates me to no end.
Speaker 1: Yes, But did it irritate you back then?
Speaker 3: Yes, singing a song about being happy like wow, groundbreaking.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna love this.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're gonna love this and development because he's not singing about being happy, he's being sarcastic. So let me take you back to that time. For Williams was tasked with writing an original soundtrack for the film Despeakable Me Too. Yes, and he I mean, can you imagine how daunting that would be?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: And I imagine it would be like a harder task work like creating a song for a movie rather than your own label, because there are far more people involved and people that you're not really close with.
Speaker 1: And yes, and also you're trying to sort of retro fit something.
Speaker 2: The film is there, everyone knows the vibe of it, and you're there's a lot of no, there's a lot of the studio saying nap, that's not the vibe.
Speaker 1: That's not the vibe. Anyway, he got so sick of that. This is what he did.
Speaker 5: This was nine songs that you were trying to, like complete this task for this film, and you kept hearing no, no, no, no no no no no no, no, no no no. And then it was only until you were out of ideas and you asked yourself a rhetorical question and you came back with a sarcastic answer. And that's what happy was?
Speaker 3: I love that?
Speaker 1: So he's it's not singing a song about being happy.
Speaker 2: It's singing a song about being deeply unhappy and annoyed that you've signed the contract.
Speaker 1: Now you've got to Boddy work it out.
Speaker 4: I wonder if that's the reason he was, like, you know what, I'm done with this music bees, I'm gonna go create cool clothes for Louis Vuitton.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, you know, is there anything that he is not good at?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 3: Actually isn't? I love that man?
Speaker 1: As I do too.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's us done. Ricky, Lee, Tim and Joel are up next.
Speaker 1: We'll see you tomorrow from two, See you Wednesday. The Chrissy Swim Show is a Nova podcast.
Speaker 2: For more great comedy shows like this, head to novapodcast dot com.
Speaker 3: Do you