Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Jason Lauren started morning the right away. Be great.
Speaker 2: This is Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: On one hundred. Well, good morning, justin of time. Are you puffed?
Speaker 3: Did the big boy do a big run to the studio?
Speaker 1: Time to perfection?
Speaker 3: Yeah, take your take breath. It's okay. We won't tell everyone that you just running. Sorry did you run to tape the stairs? Come on, you're big puffed.
Speaker 1: That's on the lift.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 2: We played musical fed last night, Clinton, and not the fun type.
Speaker 3: That happens a lot in your house. I think you should put padlocks on the doors. That's lock them in. That's this is where you sleep until the sun comes up.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could lock the kids in anymore. Someone suggested, because we got the three year old that he was.
Speaker 3: Doing musical beds the three year old of the old ones?
Speaker 2: Everyone, Lauren, everyone, Someone suggested cable tying the child to the bed.
Speaker 3: But say that I just said locked the door?
Speaker 1: Was there?
Speaker 3: Someone new?
Speaker 1: That's just how are we?
Speaker 3: I think the man Cave might get a run next week.
Speaker 1: The cave is close to getting a run down there.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's so for bed and wine fridge.
Speaker 1: One of those Koala ones comfy man.
Speaker 3: Now I've looked at that because we've got a spare room, and I was like, do I need one of those? It it looks like a proper bed.
Speaker 1: It's like a proper mattress. Use my.
Speaker 3: Heavs. Well, I guess you missed the news then about.
Speaker 2: October No, I heard, I heard so then the doctor.
Speaker 3: She has fourteen children and when she became a mum to and when she was carrying the eight babies. She's suing her IVF nurse because he planted two, planted Twelvey like on purpose? Did she know?
Speaker 1: You're asking me the questions? And I.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he had his license canceled.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately.
Speaker 3: I just imagine carrying.
Speaker 1: I'm all focused on the cyclone.
Speaker 3: So what I'm trying to say is, Chase, you're having a wings about having three children. Imagine being octomom. She's got fourteen ye, imagine the musical beds in that house with three Yes, I am her mum's babies must be like twelve or thirteen.
Speaker 1: Now than that, I imagine how long ago was? First? And then what's the TV show?
Speaker 2: And plus eight or something that was like a couple and my wife went down all those reality shows not the I was.
Speaker 1: Waiting for it.
Speaker 3: She went down. Is that what made her want to have more children? She's still hoping.
Speaker 2: We should just watched the true Hollywood story would have made life a lot easier.
Speaker 3: Which one any one of them?
Speaker 1: I love those shows.
Speaker 2: How cyclone hitting Queensland today. I spoke to my family.
Speaker 3: Last I spoke to the laws last night too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're all a bit worried.
Speaker 3: But they've all got the tape on the windows with the the big he crosses on them to stop the windows shuttering.
Speaker 1: Apparently, you know it's you know, it's dangerous.
Speaker 2: When my sister goes we're getting my mother in law to come and stay the night, and I was like, oh, because they just get.
Speaker 3: Together, hang out together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: My my family like we have done a panic by said you can't do that. He said, don't worry. It was it Dan Murphy's there's plenty of stuff on your mark.
Speaker 1: Apparently batteries can't.
Speaker 3: Apparently, apparently everyone's charging their their power banks.
Speaker 1: So because it's slowing, that's bad.
Speaker 3: You're saying it's badly means it gets more momentum from the ocean and it gets more water because the faster it moves the sort of less water at col Egx. Yes, so if it's sitting a bit stagnant and it's it's building up more and more water. Now it's three hundred kilometers wide, which is wider than Tasmine, like two tassis. That's how big the storm.
Speaker 2: Looking at, closing all the bridges as well because of the wind speed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, checking on your loved ones up there, might not.
Speaker 1: Make landfall until Saturday morning.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Isn't it funny that like a week ago, were sitting and going, oh did we play the foot? Did not play the foot? Like, thank god that didn't go ahead. I'm squeezed it in.
Speaker 3: Surely they could have played it today. It could have gone early.
Speaker 2: Airport schools and public transport are now closed.
Speaker 1: But you think get a game in no time?
Speaker 3: No time for that. They wouldn't get the pies there in time, the hot pies.
Speaker 1: Hey we I'm going to set the time for today.
Speaker 3: Well, you weren't going to be here for the open up. We didn't think so.
Speaker 1: We it's great, Yeah, absolutely, out.
Speaker 3: With Dom Dollar or whatever we're playing and in with banger from yesterday that we started singing and we weren't allowed to play that song.
Speaker 1: I really want to meet Peter Andre, me too. We can make it happen.
Speaker 3: Well, we were talking about it yesterday and I got a random message from someone who knows him. Why not, no, no, no, three degrees of separation. She said, oh, I'm going to send in this clip. You must get him on the show. And I said, guy, I could get him on as a mystery instead of a mystery girl mysteries guest and we like wrapping them up in tinfoil, but he.
Speaker 1: Would have taken the tinfoil off and I would have been like, hello, Well.
Speaker 3: That's what I said. I said, you guys have to do it. To me, I couldn't give a mystery guest the last one was Robbie Williams that we did. We couldn't give that mystery guest to Jayce because he'd be like, still a mystery to me. Peter, Peter, That doesn't Peter, Peter Andre. Let's do it. Let's go, girl, Let's go.
Speaker 1: That is just such a beautiful start this morning, Melbourne. Peter Andre. Now that puts you in a mood, doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't it. We sort of started playing it yesterday, just a little snippet I mean, I'm sure our music called very highly acclaimed musical director will be thrilled with our musical choices.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Baker Teddy Smith.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's morning.
Speaker 2: This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren. We're doing a thanks to shell Ready Express.
Speaker 3: Guess what I'm doing tonight? Have a guest. No, I'm not. She's the one night she's not playing.
Speaker 1: It would have been funnier. Aren't you doing some keynote speech tonight? A keynote speech.
Speaker 3: That's a Bruanch Branches for International Women's which is on Saturdaday. It's a panel, so the questions will be asked to me about being a woman in modern society. And I'm sure many inside for not I am woman here. No, No, I'm going to fashion Week.
Speaker 1: Are you walking?
Speaker 3: No? Well, remember that random, very strange half sort of half offer came through.
Speaker 1: For you were asked to walking?
Speaker 3: Yes? I think it was like the.
Speaker 1: Still Time, all people Ill time.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be a model, you just have to be a normal air human. Anyone could do it. Remember that I was like, I don't know if I'm flooded or offender. I think it was worse than that. The way it was picture wasn't it was?
Speaker 2: Honestly, they're letting anyone up, would you like to walk?
Speaker 3: It was a bit like that Jack Charles was doing it. So I'm going to see Jack Charles from the Chrissy Swan tonight. He is walking tonight. I also read that Jack Ginavan is walking. Four players are taking to the runway. Oh he's on Saturday night.
Speaker 2: Remember when Robert Irwin dabbled. I think he was quite good with.
Speaker 3: That photo shoot.
Speaker 5: Well if the Fashion Festival catwalk will also feature Bulldog star Cody Weaitman, North Melbourne's joy Simpkin and a f l W stars Taylor Harrison, Emma someone Carney.
Speaker 3: No, Emma, I didn't read it, driskol okay, So all these people are doing runway shows.
Speaker 1: You would have walked a few me, Oh.
Speaker 3: God, no, I mean for obvious reasons, but also that's my.
Speaker 1: You're always there as Meyer ambassador.
Speaker 3: Remember I never walked the Why didn't I get us to walk alongside this universe Australia or whatever?
Speaker 1: You and her would have made a dynamic duo.
Speaker 2: You could have had that fashion faux happened to you with the dress.
Speaker 3: Remember that, Remember that she walked to someone an address and chat to run away in a g string.
Speaker 1: Oh poor Jen, going to get caught in your string?
Speaker 3: I'd want to be missed a universe that'soletely anyway. So the question is why didn't you get asked clean? Because you are like Jack Charles is walking Belle from ben Bell and Liam is walking in fashion Week? Why don't we have a representative? Why you boys doing it?
Speaker 1: That was? That was the throw.
Speaker 3: There's the reasons you didn't get asked. Why didn't you get asked clean? You get your regard all the time.
Speaker 1: As it turns out, I did get asked, did you?
Speaker 2: Was it the turnaround at the end?
Speaker 3: Why did you get asked to walk in the model parade or the one section?
Speaker 6: I believe it might have been the same suit, but I think it was the same invitation as you.
Speaker 3: Oh the average Joe, that's us. We should have done it together. There's actually there's just no be able to keep it straight from fights. Also, do one you were going to do to bed early? Even Jack Charles, I'm going to watch him tonight from the Christy sponshot and I'm like seventh thir oh.
Speaker 1: That's too late. That's way too late to be out. Yeah no, that's that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy talk unless that's going to play Vodoo Child good Mon and Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You're on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too. We're going to a big show coming up.
Speaker 3: Today we do Carlton fans getting excited.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Every day in the lead up to opening round and next week actually we're going to be celebrating our Victorian clubs. We'll get a different footy team in each day. Plus we're going to offload club memberships.
Speaker 3: And yes, Vossi the Blue Bag is boss in the.
Speaker 1: See. I grew up in Brisbane, so Vossi was always like a Lions. I think he's I mean, he's still got a bit of love for the lines.
Speaker 3: He has to play like junior footy with my Paul really yeah, they were teammates. I was asking about it because Paul raves about how good he was back in the day rugby. Instead, Oh, he could have been a champion. You have been an Olympic high jumper or Brownlow medalist. Decided that he wasn't going to do either.
Speaker 2: Fair do you have doubts over the big boy getting over the high jump.
Speaker 3: Have you seen the photos? He's still he's an old man now, but he still brags he still holds the equivalent of the aps in Queensland high jump record. He reckons he's still on the board.
Speaker 1: Do you reckon if we hide some mats and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, show Michael as a Paulding high jump when he was sixteen. And so if you recommend if he recognizes him, good call, good call.
Speaker 1: Should we get Paulie back out of the effort.
Speaker 3: He was on the show today actually because he has got me into the biggest predicament and he's washed his hands of it and left me to deal with it. So we'll be calling him shortly.
Speaker 1: That's all we love about him. He's coming up.
Speaker 2: Plus Formula one tickets on the way.
Speaker 7: The Bridgewater Collection from fair Haven Homes. It's not built for a single moment, It's built for all of them. Visit fair Haven Homes still accomp todate you just sun coming all Jason Lawren's most memorable home.
Speaker 1: Please go.
Speaker 2: You are going to hear a memorable moment something that happened to one of us in our homes when we were growing up.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: If you can work out whose story it is Lauren Clint on myself, you will win.
Speaker 1: A thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: That's simple. Let's go to Rita in Malvineze, good morning, can I reta? Good morning? Good morning? Good morning? How are will you sound rightly? What are you up to this early?
Speaker 7: I'm here at this first wall training session with my nephew and so belong.
Speaker 3: So's you know.
Speaker 2: From school?
Speaker 3: Is he training for the NBA or something?
Speaker 2: Bouncing with one of those headlamps on so you can see it.
Speaker 3: It must be pretty good, all right, Rada. Let's say if we can win you some cash, Nason Nelly and if you get it right, I want to hear squeal at basketball training. Here we go, good luck.
Speaker 2: I came home one Sunday morning to find all of my brother's twenty year old mates passed out on the couches after a big night.
Speaker 1: They were dressed in my school dresses. Thank you, Homer. All right?
Speaker 3: Did that voice over.
Speaker 1: There, Rita?
Speaker 2: Who do you think it belongs to? Clint Lauren on myself?
Speaker 8: Yourself?
Speaker 1: Jay?
Speaker 3: Oh no, Lisa, No it's not Jay.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Rita?
Speaker 3: Your brothers? Do you have a brother?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Did I have school dresses.
Speaker 3: Now your brother's mates all over the couch just passed out dressed your school dresses.
Speaker 1: Try Jordan's Jordan, how are you guys? Are good? What are you up to?
Speaker 2: Just to work it over on the side of the freeway.
Speaker 1: All right, Saints fan mate? Whose story or who does the story belong to?
Speaker 3: It's got a Lauren, doesn't it? Yes, it does, Jordan's let me name and shame.
Speaker 1: It was mainly thank you so much, good luck.
Speaker 3: Jason Pennings, my brother's best mate. I said, whatever you do, you can have a house party, but don't let them go in my room. I came home there was Jason passed out in my school.
Speaker 1: Dress because that the first time he got into your school dress.
Speaker 3: Yes, he was more like a brother to.
Speaker 1: Right, gotcha?
Speaker 2: Okay, hey Jordan, a thousand bucks make congratulations so much?
Speaker 1: Coming up, we're gonna check you around the work. Latest news to the Phoenix plained last night they did.
Speaker 6: They lost unfortunately, so all Melbourne NBL Championship decide it.
Speaker 1: Thirty they got smoked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think we peaked on Sundays the fact, No, I won't say that, actually I was.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've you've cursed them, You've cursed them.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne, just gone twenty five to seven. Didn't know the AFL get tax exception, Yes, tax three.
Speaker 3: Much discussion about that at the moment. What's tax free? What part of it is tax free?
Speaker 1: I think it's initiated to help community clubs in the line.
Speaker 2: But obviously, like say, if I'm a player, I'm on a million dollar contract, the.
Speaker 1: Players have to pay it.
Speaker 3: Yes, otherwise I'd be trying to get a kicked down at all challenges.
Speaker 1: That's why I the mighty good Waveley.
Speaker 3: Challenges when I called down there, the Panthers, the Hawks, the Rovers, rovers Hey, the Bridgewater Lions.
Speaker 2: The Bridgewater collection from fair Haven Holmes is not built for a single moment. It's built for all of them. You can visit fair Havenhimes dot com dot au. Thanks to those guys, we will have another thousand dollars to go this time tomorrow we're going Formula one tickets after seven but coming up next.
Speaker 1: This is always a bit grim, but.
Speaker 3: Surprise things you find in your food?
Speaker 1: What have you found in your food?
Speaker 3: Which shouldn't really be called a surprise?
Speaker 1: Should it?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four to ten to get involved. Excuse me, I did not order the cockroach. Hey, thirteen twenty four ten is our number. What have you found any food that shouldn't be there?
Speaker 1: Tasty?
Speaker 2: In return, I got two hundred dollars Cogan vouchers up for grabs, Cocin Cogan helps you get what you want for less, Coga dot com that is clicking awesome.
Speaker 3: Who loves Mexican food?
Speaker 1: Tacos, Mexican.
Speaker 3: Inchalado.
Speaker 1: I've just tried sour cream. You're so basic and when it comes to Mexican it changes everything.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: If it's a little chili, a little spicy, just dunk it in this our cream of Mexican.
Speaker 1: Don't love an energy, the food, the people, the place love it.
Speaker 3: Well, you also love this place. Remember when you busted Clinton and I in the driveway Gyg You how do you actually say it? Because Gomez money gome I found.
Speaker 2: I could see Clint silling little hatchback pulling out of the outside the window the sports.
Speaker 3: Car, saying hey for ten k or something, And we were sitting there in.
Speaker 1: Y G in the car Mount's covered in sour cream and avocado. You were you?
Speaker 3: Not a single offer to bring you or any kind of burrito.
Speaker 1: You were sprung.
Speaker 2: It was like that you see them catching cheetahs on a current affair, walked up tapped on them.
Speaker 3: Well well loll Anyway, this woman, she was an enthusiast for g y G. How you say, no, no, it's not that bad. She was getting a burrito and she ordered extra guac because she's not an idiot, and who doesn't love extra glock extra Sorry he said, guacam ala. Wasn't that guacam Molly?
Speaker 2: Molly so excited for a bit of Mexican anyway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a few.
Speaker 3: He's side world. She ordered extra guak, and whoever was working at g YG was also a bit tied because instead of putting extra wock in, they just worked in a whole half avo, just.
Speaker 1: Not crushed up perfect, not.
Speaker 3: Just a half ova. You can the shape. The pip was gone. But like you know, when you go I hate that when you go out for breakfast and you order like avocado toast and give your toasted an avocado. I don't want to peel it myself or to stay time.
Speaker 2: I lived in New Zealand for a few years, and in that time something happened that ruined kids parties for me. Yeah, little cheerios, little sausages. They're called different things. Cocktail Frankfurt No, no, noidas, Chippo ladas are like skin free sausage.
Speaker 3: Oh skin free, just miss that shiver ups, I think what.
Speaker 1: A little boys? No, isn't that what they're called? Soldiers?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they're not like the little red sausage with the skin frank, No, foty Frank's a long one.
Speaker 3: This is like frank little boys.
Speaker 1: That's what they've caught. They some states called them little little boys.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not going to google that. That's not what they Why they're called it.
Speaker 1: Weird because like here there's sort of cocktail frankfurts, but in like New are they.
Speaker 3: Cheerios, cheos, cheerios and donuts?
Speaker 2: Anyway, my point was brody. My point was, look at the screen. A little rats foot was found.
Speaker 3: In one, a little rats foot in the little boys.
Speaker 1: The little boy had a little rat foot.
Speaker 3: Look like a rat's foot. That looks like a dog's foot.
Speaker 1: No, that's a rat foot. We're just zoomed in. Oh that's hideous in the child. Yes, and now, whenever I go to a bloody kid's birthday party. There's a little boy.
Speaker 3: Stop saying has sure they can't be called that. There's no way that's what they're called. They're not.
Speaker 1: That's been cancer, your victorian, and you call them breakfort. It's not going to jail for calling the sausage that that's what they call.
Speaker 3: Why they called that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They better be a better explanation than one I'm thinking now.
Speaker 1: Thirteen twenty fourteen, Can.
Speaker 3: You get the rats foot off the screen? It's making me feel sick?
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty fourteen, which love me to put photos up of cheerios?
Speaker 3: Is a shell already expressed chicken sandwich? Now that looks much better for those little boys.
Speaker 1: Thirty twenty ten ound number are you?
Speaker 3: Are you guys serious or maybe in the seventies.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you now someday, don't do it.
Speaker 3: You will go to jail.
Speaker 1: It's foun, you know, lasted.
Speaker 2: Third age twenty four ten is our number. What have you found in your food? We are talking surprises in your food?
Speaker 3: What's in your food?
Speaker 1: Melbourne says us as we chower down on breakfast.
Speaker 3: Nothing in that first time? No, keep it simple, a Greek.
Speaker 1: Don't say that I'm halfway through.
Speaker 3: Creek Greek yell getting berries here.
Speaker 1: It's come in the form of peanut butter on. That's weird. It's not how I ordered it.
Speaker 3: Peanut butter on toes for like six weeks, just having a little taste.
Speaker 1: Right, Clint, Hello, Steph? How are you? Oh?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, how are you?
Speaker 1: I love you, guys, we love you more.
Speaker 3: What do you find in your food?
Speaker 1: Done?
Speaker 4: I've had two, But the first one I can tell you was I found stewo wool, you know, when they scrubbed the stool.
Speaker 3: What was what's having food?
Speaker 4: Was it in? I was having pasta marinara and there was all there was some steloid wool and it was in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Did someone you know cook it?
Speaker 4: Or you in a restaurant now we're in a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Seafood marinara or just that like steel wool marinara?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes, So we called. We called them and they said, oh, you know, when a chef, you know, when you know, when they when they cleaned the when they wash the things, and you know, maybe accidentally, Well it's not good enough.
Speaker 1: Is it a free garlic bread?
Speaker 4: No? So all they did was give me a free coffee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Simon, good morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, How are you good?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Were you in a restaurant, restaurant or a home cooked meal?
Speaker 2: I know it was my cousin actually got to take away.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and they were nearly three quarters the way through and found a cigarette.
Speaker 3: But that's in the lemon chicken.
Speaker 2: They complained and.
Speaker 1: They got five hundred dollars worth of free food and drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The question is then, do you want to go and eat there again?
Speaker 1: No, you give it to a family and friends.
Speaker 3: Them and chicken have a dat on me five hundred bucks. Yeah, that's don't tell the healthful already five hundred dollars hush money.
Speaker 2: Hello cola callous, nervous can speak this hell callos not bad mate, Let's find your food.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the other guy in the lemon chicken, we're having some Chinese.
Speaker 10: A friend of mine took a by and it's like the phone, and then he took it out and there was actually.
Speaker 1: A screw.
Speaker 6: Us.
Speaker 3: It wasn't in the same restaurant, was this.
Speaker 1: It must have fallen off the wro candle, not off the.
Speaker 10: Hungry we'll so hungry waiting for it that we were all like Oh that's fascination.
Speaker 1: Put up what's still stopping our face?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah, just take it out and be right.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest. I would continue eating too. I mean I wouldn't crunch into it has happened. See you what a voice to Kurder?
Speaker 1: Have listened to him?
Speaker 2: That's my voice, deep, very deep, like that one, very much so.
Speaker 1: Chris Lemon chicken not guys.
Speaker 2: Christine called in to help settle an argument earlier. We were talking about how there was a rat that was found in a little boy. No rat foot, rat foot found a little boy. Frank, cheerio dash.
Speaker 1: Your Victorian, Well you are Victoria, and you and I and we here call them.
Speaker 3: Cocktail Frank, Yeah yeah, yeahtail and it is the ideal name for them.
Speaker 2: Queenslan cheerio cheerios, cheerio cheerios a cereal.
Speaker 1: Or baby baby saves? Yeah, little baby saves sometimes.
Speaker 3: If it's a baby save. What's a daddy savell.
Speaker 1: You google that one.
Speaker 3: A big sausage, that'd be a big one, a full size, not a cocktail size sausage. What like a batting save?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: I'd get that checked. Let's go to Christine. Christine, Hey, morning.
Speaker 2: You want to weigh in on the cheerio de bait slash little boys little.
Speaker 10: Boys debate, so I can confirm in Victoria that they are in fact little boys. I used to work at Baker's Delight, and when we had fresh bread with the sausages in it, we had to scream out, hot little boys, come and get your hot little boys.
Speaker 1: No, yes, no, terrible.
Speaker 3: I doubted it for a good reason. They shouldn't be called hot little boys. That's not acceptable.
Speaker 10: They're not anymore.
Speaker 8: But yes, back in the days they.
Speaker 10: Were hot little boys.
Speaker 1: Do you never go to a party as a kid and tuck into it?
Speaker 3: Stop a cocktail? Frank fat?
Speaker 1: What about Victoria?
Speaker 3: Daddy sab I big daddy sag In Queensland if you don't mind call them daddy sads. I don't believe christ was screaming that that's cook that's not.
Speaker 1: They work.
Speaker 3: And you know what else Queensland is so weird? Do you eat them cold?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Queensland is just without steaming them, we take them out there the.
Speaker 3: Freage out of the day.
Speaker 1: He can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: Queensland is Paul did it once and I was like, that's grounds for divorced.
Speaker 1: Did you dip it in tomato sauce? Go to have it in tomatoes? A little boy in tomato sauce.
Speaker 3: Oh might stop talking?
Speaker 1: Have footies back this weekend nearly Friday.
Speaker 3: Night, Thursdays off but Fridays on Yes.
Speaker 1: One's and the Hawks at the s c J Hawks Hawks of the opening game. It's the opening exactly, they get to open the season.
Speaker 3: So you're going because you've been people there today's show. So who are you backing for?
Speaker 1: Sydney or Sydney?
Speaker 6: So many Hawthorne supporting mates. He just rubbed my nose in every time they beat Melbourne.
Speaker 3: Which is a lot such just where my friends break for another team. The teams when they play.
Speaker 2: Well look to celebrate footy being back. We are getting in your face Victorian clubs. A new club every day. We're offloading club memberships, catching up with some of the stars.
Speaker 3: The blue bag is day, so stay tuned. If you're a fan of Carlton, We've got a surprise for you. We also had a little trot around the MCG yesterday. She's looking good looking spectacles.
Speaker 1: We went down to inspect the ground. More on that soon we.
Speaker 3: Thing ound about the ground.
Speaker 1: Were you overwhelmed out there's it's like it's a coliseum. It's it's it's huge.
Speaker 3: Being on the ground at the MCGEN looking up at those stadiums, at the stands in the stadium, you realize just how big it is. You sort of lose that perspective when you're in the stands when you're on the field.
Speaker 1: So place her up. No lines on the on the just hot dogs weren't cooked ready to go.
Speaker 3: We got the there's another week or so before the first what's the first MCG game.
Speaker 1: It is Carlton. The Blue Baggers are in action. That'll be fantastic up against Richmond.
Speaker 3: That's the I think the pars hot pars first few rounds are a bit of a dog's breakfast.
Speaker 1: Tho, aren't they hot gam donuts? It'd have to be back this, ye, wouldn't they?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: I just I didn't see the best states. Well, I haven't got a priceless though, but I might have gone up.
Speaker 3: It was blowing up because he brought two sparkling waters. And how much did it cost?
Speaker 1: Six dollars?
Speaker 3: That's a lot on hand hand on each each each.
Speaker 1: That's the lost twelve dollars forty.
Speaker 3: And that's going down.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of sparkling water. I don't know, wring sure.
Speaker 3: Here you could never offend the MCS here. You're full member yet.
Speaker 1: No, not yet restricted because of the sparkling water would have been cheaper.
Speaker 2: This is an over as we get a clouded headtops of twenty five. Our thoughts are with everyone up in Queensland. I know the old family group chat was going off last night with my sisters. They're all getting their kids to cut because they've all got like teenage kids.
Speaker 1: Early twenties.
Speaker 3: They're all back in lockdown.
Speaker 1: Yep. Mum was like, everyone home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah. My in laws all live up in Brisbane, not all of them, most of them live in Brisbane as well, and we're thinking of them. I spoke to Paul's brother yesterday. I said, how are you going? He said, I've done the panic shop.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, cool. Was there stuff on the shelves? He goes, yea, Dan Murphy, this it's fine. I was like, oh, that's your panic shop.
Speaker 1: Perfect. Couldn't get water, couldn't get batteries, couldn't get milk. Yesterday, when I was talking to my sister.
Speaker 3: Yes, everyone got onto it.
Speaker 2: But they're in Brisbane, right, they're in Brisbane. They're actually down here Manly. Where they reckon is the area it's going to make landfall first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so how they feel, Are they scared?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's I didn't I didn't want to ask her that, yeah, you know, but just the tone she was using, like, yeah, the kids are going to be home, We're getting her mother in law to come, and so.
Speaker 3: She's like, you get the family together. Well, you know that's the other thing, because you don't want to leave elderly people on their own.
Speaker 2: No, there was definitely a sense I could hear in her voice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's the unknown as well. That's the scary thing, and that's a natural disasters or natural things.
Speaker 6: And as we go to where this morning, it has slowed somewhat, which apparently is more dangerous in many respects because it is currently offshore, it's hurtling still at great pace towards the coast and is expected to make land form a landfall rather around Saturday morning late Friday night night now, so it's a pushing back a little bit.
Speaker 1: Which is terrifying to know that that will happen in the middle of the night. But the warning zone.
Speaker 6: Now includes Brisbane, the Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast bar and Bay Ballina and there's sort of cyclone shelters being set up.
Speaker 3: Its extreme frightening is that the size of it. It's that you see it on a map, right and you think it's a little swirl ash on the ocean. It's like, I can be wrong here. Three hundred kilometers wide or something. Is the storm front which is like larger than TASMANI hurtling towards So it's not just it's all down.
Speaker 1: The hundred and nine kilometer winds.
Speaker 2: It's insane scary shutt and bridge in Brisbane and then in Brisbane, as you know, Jason, Brisbane River can flood very quickly and when it does it turns that well that whole like the last time we had the huge flood up in Brisbane and I was living there.
Speaker 3: What was that was that like six years ago?
Speaker 2: No, it was a bit longer now at ten maybe twenty fourteen. But that whole South Bank area, you know where it's like that little city beach area, So that.
Speaker 1: Was all underwater and then it just turned to nud didn't it. I mean to be fair, that city beach was one already. Well, I haven't been in a cyclone before, either of you.
Speaker 2: No, I have gen Z out of all of us, gen Z the person who was a fraction of our age, because you're.
Speaker 1: A not a cans No Douglas girl. Douglas girl. So you've seen some things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I was in cyclone Yasi, which was a category five and that hit like land at a five.
Speaker 3: Where were you?
Speaker 9: I was at home, but we used to live on a bit of a property and we were in between two creeks, so everything would flood.
Speaker 1: So what do you see and hear? Like how terrifying was it?
Speaker 9: It's really scary, Like the it's mainly the winds that scar you the most. It's so loud and like the trees are falling basically right near house and the like. We have to move all the boats at the marina, so the marinas goes empty and you have to go take them all the way down the cree.
Speaker 1: Well I forget going out on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because you don't want them to be like pushed onto the land.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what That's what happened in Brisbane with the flood.
Speaker 3: The boats exactly right, and was your house okay, we were out of power for two weeks long.
Speaker 6: Do people they're cycling shelters up that way? Do people actually community entire community shelter?
Speaker 9: Yeah, heaps of people do, especially like the ones who live on property because they get flooded in for so long. We never did, but all of our family were in the same area, so we all just stayed together.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's it's really are we scared?
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's really terrifying, especially when it's like late at night and you like there's.
Speaker 2: No small communities and they're all now under one roof. Like if anyone's you know, getting up to any Shenanigans up there, they're all now living together.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What's in those small towns? You know, you know, you know where I'm going to like your family.
Speaker 2: Family, I mean, like you know, if you know Jenny Stoop in the neighbor and now they're all understand.
Speaker 3: I trust you to say that. Why would you say that? We're talking about something really.
Speaker 2: Serious about living conditions, Like I'm just like that and like share a sleeping bag.
Speaker 3: Your cyclones, bring a romance. I think people are I'm not saying that.
Speaker 2: To have a throwdown at the shelter. I'm just saying they're all under one roof now, Like you know, that'd be awkward, very.
Speaker 3: Strange thing for you to say in this conversation. I would have thought, as what happened in your.
Speaker 1: Family wandering, it's strange when they're at the shelter.
Speaker 3: I mean, we are families, so we kept it pretty, pretty clean, pretty nice.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't want to take so I'm probably on Lauren.
Speaker 3: So it's a ridiculous thing to say. But our thoughts are very much with all our family and our friends up in Queensland. Checking on your loved ones up there. Hopefully everyone stays safe and hopefully it aren't gets down great.
Speaker 1: It's been checking in with my friend, our friend Christina Hern who's the show.
Speaker 6: She's actually up there visiting her mum who's quite elderly and having to stay there.
Speaker 1: She's on the Sunshine Coast, so we're going to check in with her a little later.
Speaker 3: Sand bagging, sand bagging.
Speaker 1: They're taping the windows, getting ready.
Speaker 2: The amount of work that goes into getting ready.
Speaker 3: As well and the cleanup afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's easy. Everyone just forgets and moves on with their life. You know, they're left with the devastation.
Speaker 3: We're thinking of everyone up in Queensland this week. Look after yourselves.
Speaker 2: We'll keep you updated on any more news that comes into the Nova news room. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint here too, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to our little outing at the Grand Prix. Oh my, that next Friday. That's when we're going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, controversially, I've got to r s v P. I need to get onto that. It's still got a week. They'll have a list, he text me twice yesterday. I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 1: I not on the list.
Speaker 3: No, you're you're you never on the list. You're going to be a plus one ever on any list now you're Oh that's kind jesus wow, oh he is.
Speaker 1: Can I just make a list? Is a plus make a list and put myself.
Speaker 3: On people, people of Melbourne. Can you please start sending Jason vitation because then I want him to get them and have to r s v P and go.
Speaker 1: Because you go to everything flag for Nova.
Speaker 3: Cleanse knows all the hottest in town. He gets all the t one invitation to use his osional one. No, you are his plus one.
Speaker 1: Plus one have fun press Come on.
Speaker 3: You're okay. You just said you want to go to the get on the list.
Speaker 1: No, I want to come to the Grand Prix.
Speaker 3: What about You're not on the list, so you need to be one of our plus ones. Bro All right, I'll be the player. Otherwise I'll ask producers. Do you want to come to the Grand Prix? Absolutely, I'll be anyone's plus one. Jason, I was never on. Were you the plus one? But then you said you didn't want to go?
Speaker 1: So now jesus the plus one? Am I still your plus one?
Speaker 3: No? He's taking Brodie Brody.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sorry, I'll drop your guys off. I'll we need.
Speaker 3: They're hard to get around the Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: No, it's all good.
Speaker 3: I want to know you can come. You can come someone if you've got a plus one, let us know you. Jason, you have allocated our tickets.
Speaker 1: All right, we're giving away tickets together catches this morning. You've got to take me.
Speaker 3: If you do the sound, you might win tickets.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: We'll start with Kylie and Geelong. Kylie, all you've got to do is make the best Formula one noise sounds, car noise and you could be winning these tickets. Good luck.
Speaker 4: J I would love to be a plus one as well. So let's get these tickets.
Speaker 3: All right. You guys are actually going head to head Kyler, you're in tough competition with Jason.
Speaker 1: Okay, go for it.
Speaker 10: That's a tough one, all right, Here we go.
Speaker 3: That's not bad. That had quite a lot of stamina.
Speaker 2: It had a bit of depth in it as well, a bit of variation.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know anything. It was anything amazing.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's go to Soren.
Speaker 1: Got a drag to be honest, all right, let's.
Speaker 3: Go to Soreren in Santaso. Hello Sorn, Sorryny your hair?
Speaker 1: Soren's out moving on. Taylor's like, hello, Sarah, Good morning morning Sarah.
Speaker 3: Who's your favorite Formula One team? Read bull? Oh yeah? Is this stopping? Going to win the Grand Prix next week?
Speaker 1: Fingers crossed?
Speaker 7: I'll be there to see it.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, here we go. Let's see if we can win you some tickets so you can take your son. Good luck, go for it, Sarah, get it. Sarah when a bit like a horse at the end, but it was a pretty good effort. Are we going to Surren? I?
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Soren, Sorry Sorn, Sorry sorry Jay in uh turn your radio down, bro, good morning. Oh here is Jason from Bayside.
Speaker 1: I'm not more men of the people.
Speaker 3: So did you not get did you not get invited to someone's plus one? To the Formula one?
Speaker 1: You know I didn't get invited? Can I just get to the sound?
Speaker 3: Okay? All right, do your best Formula one?
Speaker 1: Little? Do you feel a bit of grief that you're not going to THEA one? Yes, a little bit, Yes, occasion wouldn't hurt.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, Jason, give it a crack.
Speaker 4: Go on, m h.
Speaker 1: Fucking I watched serious.
Speaker 3: I watched you do that.
Speaker 1: He was is that serious?
Speaker 3: I watched you do that and you're moving your phone too far away from your face. You should know that.
Speaker 1: I go again.
Speaker 3: It's Sarah or Kylie. Guys, you two decide.
Speaker 6: I have a favorite. Yeah, I have a favorite because Kylie, Kylie from Geely, I did promise to take Jason.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, You're off to the Formula one Grand Prix.
Speaker 1: Thanks guy down there, Well, you.
Speaker 3: Probably won't see Jay because he doesn't have tickets, but Clinton, I will go there.
Speaker 1: Can you pick me up? Kyle?
Speaker 3: I love to pick you up all right, I have a great time. Kylie wants to take one of their kids, so you're definitely not a plus one.
Speaker 2: Your chance doing Tickets to the Formula One where will do it again tomorrow? The countdown is on. Don't miss the Formula One, Louis Vuitton, Astray and Grand Prix Thursday tickets still available Grand Prix dot com dot are you as a place? Well, good morning everyone, and it's just gone twenty one to eight. I just want to a bit of a shout out to executive producer Brody the Thumb.
Speaker 1: Oh I forgot special about No no. He had my back last night. So we lived near each other in Bentley. It's perfect.
Speaker 2: The Boundary Hotel is right in the middle of us two. Oh it's a meeting spot. Good meeting spot. And he was on the phone to Brody last night and I got a notification on my cameras that someone was sort of toying around our front yard. And I loaded up the camera and the time this was like eight pm.
Speaker 1: Where were you? I was in the house.
Speaker 3: Oh you went at the Boundary Hotel?
Speaker 1: No no, no, was in the man cave out the back.
Speaker 2: And then I loaded up the camera, and I could see this guy trying to get into the waddrive out the front, and I said, Brodie, I think someone's breaking into my car. I'll be back in a second. And I've hung up and I've gone running out to catch the guy. Turns out I forgot I part my car down the street. It wasn't my car, but Brody sent me a text saying I can put pants on and be there in seven minutes.
Speaker 3: Many questions. Why was there another car in your driveway?
Speaker 1: It was parked like right out the front, so.
Speaker 3: No one was doing around your front yard. It was no, It was on public property, on the Probect property, and it was just a person getting into their car.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And why was Brody having his pants off at eight o'clock?
Speaker 1: He was in the boundary. He had his pants off at home.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's he's always got his pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Really rattled me.
Speaker 3: Did you so were you come with no pants? I didn't scare them off?
Speaker 1: Your full nude? Full nude? Okay? It was nice and warm yesterday I showed at about I don't know, six forty five, and there I was no putting clothes on after that?
Speaker 3: Did you and Parsley sitting on the parsley as a dog sitting on the couch.
Speaker 1: Ude was cooking dinner and walking around.
Speaker 3: And dinner a little oil?
Speaker 1: What did your course steak on the barbecue on.
Speaker 3: The you know that's outside.
Speaker 1: That's all right, that's not all right when you're when you're in nude, Do you wear socks?
Speaker 3: That's the least sexy thing on earth is a man in socks and nothing else.
Speaker 1: Or we'll put my crocs on.
Speaker 3: What his crocs? Naked? But in crocs cooking a barbecue?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: I don't want to oil splatter on the toes. No, that's unacceptable. What if an Amazon delivery package comes?
Speaker 4: I haven't thought about that.
Speaker 3: Do you have a towel at the front door or something?
Speaker 2: Quick?
Speaker 3: Vanity toil?
Speaker 1: Where's your wife? She's in Japan at the moment.
Speaker 3: If she would you be cooking the barbecue neod in your crocs.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's why she's in Japan.
Speaker 3: She moved there.
Speaker 1: In Tokyo. Now she ain't coming back with parsley with words you cannot say.
Speaker 7: My partners ka kawaka, let's out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 4: Pay.
Speaker 1: Do you avoid Italian restaurants?
Speaker 4: I can't say what gwam McCaulay.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Quaker. Remember we are laughing with you, not at you this morning.
Speaker 3: You've already always.
Speaker 1: The stuff up.
Speaker 3: You know, all three of us have had said already I wasn't in English. No, we've made some real balls ups.
Speaker 2: All right, here's you go. If there's a word you cannot say, give us a ring. Thirteen twenty four ten. The Flemington Racing Spectacular returns with Group one Racing this March. Tickets from thirty bucks kids under eighteen three. Visit VRC dot com dot au. I got double passes up for grabs.
Speaker 6: If you want to, guys articulated every word like this, you are obending your mouth.
Speaker 3: Racing Cannibal. He didn't want to say, was.
Speaker 2: Hoping he fell. Thirteen twenty fourteen. Words you can't say, Morning, Melbourne. This is number one hundred. You are on the air with Jase Lauren.
Speaker 1: We're doing a thanks to our mates at Shell already express.
Speaker 3: Easily quiet, I'm hunting wabbits.
Speaker 1: It's words you can't say.
Speaker 2: The Flemington or Racing Spectacular returns with Group one Racing this March. Tickets from thirty bucks kids under eighteen free hit up of VRC dot com dot au for details.
Speaker 3: What words can't you say today?
Speaker 1: Jace, it's been a few we're all out of shocker.
Speaker 3: With out of shocker? All right, Melbourne, it is your turn? Thirteen twenty four ten. What is a word you can't say?
Speaker 4: Quinn?
Speaker 3: Good morning? Good morning? Is there a word you struggle with?
Speaker 1: Are you using in a sentence? If you can?
Speaker 8: I put orderments on the tree?
Speaker 3: Order Christmas ornaments.
Speaker 1: It's ornaments.
Speaker 3: Ornaments, yeah, queen ornaments or the she's sticking with it, Yeah, ordaments. You know what And when you're a kid and you can't say and I don't know if your family were the same, yeah, but then the whole family starts saying it, and then they say it like that for the rest of eternity.
Speaker 1: Well that's how one of our old producers, Sharon remember her family.
Speaker 3: She thought it was spaghetti because that's what she said as a kid. Now they all say it, and she was like, hang on, what do you mean that's not how you say it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she firmly believe.
Speaker 3: Because the whole family said it.
Speaker 1: It's And then she'd go a little bit fancy and she'd go boglar n what would you think in a restaurant like it wrong.
Speaker 3: Every restaurant we go backing it wrong all Laura and kills life. Good morning, Good morning guys. Is there a word you can't say? Can you pop it in a sentence for us?
Speaker 10: Last month was February?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 4: What was that?
Speaker 10: February?
Speaker 3: Spell it? It's hard to spell as well, Spellett, give.
Speaker 8: It a crack f e b Are you r a y February?
Speaker 1: But it is a toffy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, February February February. Hang on, how do you say it February?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Don't you say at the same time, Waite, go Cliff, February. You don't say February.
Speaker 2: No, it's February, February, February.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, How do you say it February February?
Speaker 1: How do you say February.
Speaker 3: Before you're saying February February?
Speaker 1: It's gone back to the.
Speaker 3: Way February February. It's spelled, it's not how it's pronounced. Fab Good morning morning.
Speaker 1: You got a word you can't say? Chuck it in a sentence.
Speaker 8: Some women are really feminium, Oh.
Speaker 3: They are. Some women are really feminine. Feminine feminine em is a hard one feminine.
Speaker 1: Lisa, femininity, femininity in February.
Speaker 3: Feminine. All right, georgiea is thirteen.
Speaker 1: You're doing a women's sunch today.
Speaker 3: I'll be talking all about from Georgia.
Speaker 1: I am strong, I am invincible.
Speaker 3: It's International Women's Stay on Saturday. It's a very important calendar.
Speaker 1: Speaking yeah, on Saturday. So you still got a few days to learn how to.
Speaker 3: Stay Georgia, Good morning, Good morning. How old are you? Georgia?
Speaker 1: Thirteen?
Speaker 3: Alright? Is there a word of thirteen? You're allowed to have many words? You can't say. What's the one that you get stuck on? Can you put it in a sentence when you come out of jail?
Speaker 1: You're criminal?
Speaker 3: Say it again, Georgia, yell your criminal a criminal?
Speaker 1: So smooth.
Speaker 2: Sabrina Carpenter, taste morning everyone. A couple of minutes away from eight. This is over one hundred and in the lead up to opening round of the footy and we're gonna do it again next week. We're getting in your favorite Victorian footy clubs, some of the stars of those clubs, and we're offloading memberships this morning.
Speaker 1: Voss's in the house, Blue Baggers, it is your day.
Speaker 2: We're celebrating Carlton after eight and we got a little bit of our surprise for the Blue Baggers this morning.
Speaker 1: Surely this is their year, Carlton. Is that unfair to no? Just I just had a flashback. I felt like I was on a replay show from a year ago.
Speaker 3: That's no, I think have a huge year. Stay tuned if you are a Carlton fan, because we have a surprise for you. But I got a surprise of my own this week. I was mentioning before for the song about in laws and when you choose someone to be in a relationship with Clinton, relationship is when two people come together and you inherit their family. Also, I look at my Paul and I think you hit the jackpot. He's great, mates with my brother. My sister in law is awesome. I met his family, I too have hit the jackpot. Paul's one of five, He's got three sisters and.
Speaker 1: A brother's jackpot.
Speaker 3: Big jackpot and they are awesome. Kids are great. They don't live in Melbourne, so we don't get to see them all the time. One lives in Perth, in Canada, Brisbane anyway, our families don't get together very often, so Paul's older sister Belinda said, guys, why don't we do a weekend in Melbourne? This was last year, it was planned.
Speaker 1: Belinda got a big family kids, one.
Speaker 3: Son, Jake Love lives in Perth currently from Brisbane. So everyone said, great, let's go to Melbourne.
Speaker 1: Everyone.
Speaker 3: Yep, all the couples. One isn't they overseas? I all have kids and no, no kids. This is an adult's weekend everyone. So the two sisters and their husbands, sorry, two sisters and their husbands, and the brother and his wife, and our niece, nephew and his wife. Great fun people super excited coming for the weekend. My family, Paul's family haven't spent a lot of time together. We've done a few things together. No, I'm like, this is great. It's a weekend as well. How good. So they're coming to town. This happened in October. It's all going down in April. Paul this week said to me, oh.
Speaker 1: Dull, guess what they're staying with you?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, that I've got a race horse and it's running in the Scone Cup. I was like, amazing, he's so excited. I said, when is it? I said, we better go. He said no, it's the weekend. My family are in town. I was like, oh, well, well, well you obviously can't go, and he was like, na, but my I got to go to New South Wales.
Speaker 1: It's the horse. He's got to go. He must go.
Speaker 3: No, you can't be one. His whole family is coming.
Speaker 1: To me, coming to see you.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he's going to the horse racers in New South Wales.
Speaker 2: I got him on the line pongratulation the horse, Paul, can we come and watch the horse?
Speaker 3: She should send more quality time with my family. You cannot. That's not on boys.
Speaker 1: The owner needs to be there for the horse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the owner needs to be there.
Speaker 1: You haven't spent much quality time with my family.
Speaker 4: So this is a great opportunity. One.
Speaker 1: Can I just just clear something? Which horse is it? Are you joking? You've got to go and.
Speaker 3: I have a share in Are you joking too? So I should go and they can have the house for the weekend and no, no.
Speaker 1: No, you need to entertain you. Who needs a town?
Speaker 3: Did you have me a shower now? Paul? I'm hoping that now I've shamed you in front of the whole of Melbourne that you're going.
Speaker 4: You've actually woken me as well, because I'm on the different times and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like Jay today, I know you on cyclone prep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm one.
Speaker 3: Don't know know, so shut up. Sorry. He's playing the sympathy card. He wants you all to feel sorry for him.
Speaker 1: Stop yelling on him.
Speaker 3: He's playing the sympt he's no the cyclone. She's not ready to stop.
Speaker 1: Yelling at him. Probably got access to water and you got a japara.
Speaker 3: I could be up here until the race, until the horse.
Speaker 1: D know what activities have you promised your family that Lauren will help out with.
Speaker 4: She's taking them shopping, blun.
Speaker 3: We're going to lay me, We're going to a music you love you. I think Paul's bought the horse in the race. Just get out of it.
Speaker 1: What about that exhibition at the GVV.
Speaker 3: He can't go, Paul, Come like, honestly, this is your chance? Can I Paul seriously on his site?
Speaker 2: Yes, question Paul, it would it be a fly in fly out on the same day, because I just I think jet lag could get you.
Speaker 1: You'd probably stayed to night right well.
Speaker 8: If the horse winds are definitely staying, I didn't anyone.
Speaker 3: This did not go as planted or is anyone on my heart indible?
Speaker 1: Wake you this morning? Can I come to the.
Speaker 3: Race eight o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 1: Planes, obviously, that's only if you make it through the cyclone.
Speaker 3: Poor Oh my god, no, no, this is pray for Paul.
Speaker 1: Pray for Paul Melbourne. We're praying for you, Paulie.
Speaker 4: Thanks, guys, have a great day.
Speaker 1: You two back to bed. Coo. I shouldn't be waking to get the sand bags.
Speaker 3: He's up the sand bagg and he's not sound bagging. His family's imprisbone actually in the cyclone and he's not on the.
Speaker 1: Find of you cop on a ser poor guy, that horse a break.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the Faranes or we've got all. She's a teacher, yes, everyone said, good morning to miss Jimma.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Good morning everyone. Hang on, you're a teacher and you've got five kids.
Speaker 4: No, no, they're not all mine. I'm just taking them to school.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. You know what though, if if my kids friends were friends with the teacher, I'd be like, well you can just take all the kids every morning? Yeah, you're going that way?
Speaker 1: Works out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Good on? All right, jim you want to roll the dice and go for five K five thousand dollars. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Victoria meeting you Chucko obsession El Janna now at thirteen stores thanks to those guys. You are about to hear a question. You will have three seconds to answer. You must answer in that time. Okay, good luck.
Speaker 3: If you don't know guest, Gemma, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, watch your knowledge of horror movies.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm the same here it comes. Yes, what is the name of the clown from the movie It?
Speaker 8: Three?
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 10: Dollars?
Speaker 3: Five thousand dollars? Jemma, how did you know that? You just said you didn't want torribies?
Speaker 5: Have you seen it?
Speaker 3: Obviously?
Speaker 2: Have I have?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Gemma, congratulations, you're a teacher. Tell me what is five thousand dollars mean to you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh, that's a great long weekend?
Speaker 1: Can we come?
Speaker 2: Everyone welcome?
Speaker 3: Five thousand congratulations Gemma.
Speaker 1: Going to Gemma, have a great have a great day.
Speaker 2: I mean the lead up to opening round and next week we're catching up with your favorite footy clubs, the stars behind them and off low club memberships.
Speaker 1: Today, our next guest is the senior coach for the Carlton Football club. Here's one premiership. He's received a Brownlow medal and he's recently started conducting citizens arrests around Melbourne.
Speaker 3: AFL legend Michael Voss performed a citizens arrest.
Speaker 4: Well he's mourning coffee.
Speaker 2: Somebody get this man of Cape please welcome.
Speaker 1: To the show, legend, Michael morning, good morning.
Speaker 11: We're just talking off their I am actually farming out my services to different coffee shops at the moment around security.
Speaker 1: So yeah, just let you know. I'm goodness.
Speaker 3: People are now employing private security for their street, so you could be roaming the street ready to do citizens arrests at any time.
Speaker 1: Still you're looking good, Poss. What are you still hitting the gym fair bit? Oh?
Speaker 11: I try to, but yeah, getting an early example for all call through early and then get more work done. Unfortunately, when I turn up for work though, I don't get another chance to do anything else, and let's just done before it doesn't happen.
Speaker 3: Do you get in the gym with the players, because I feel like they'd be quite competitive.
Speaker 11: Sometimes I do, but they're slightly different athletes the way I'm built, so they're a little bit more greyhoundish, even though they do have some size about them, but a little bit different.
Speaker 1: But I don't mind it, like it's about the only thing I actually do nowadays.
Speaker 11: I certainly can't run with them, so they beat me up anything out of a phone box, so I tend to stay away from that.
Speaker 3: I mean, the game is different to when you played. Would you have preferred to be a player when you played or now?
Speaker 1: Or I wouldn't mind what they get paid now.
Speaker 11: They certainly get looked after very very well and it'll only become better, I'm sure. But look, I love the ear. I can't complain. I think any area you're playing you don't take for granted. But yeah, it certainly is special what they have now because the way the game is advertised, the participation, the crowds that you're playing in front of, how they build up every event, it does make it seem that little bit extra special.
Speaker 2: Talk about the game being different. Thoughts on opening round, Yeah, I'm not. I haven't been a great fan of it. I mean, obviously, you know, we have a huge shout out to people in Queensland at the moment. OS there about got my family out there as well at the moment, so I hope Mum and Dad and my uncles and cousins and the like are all are all okay, but so obviously your thoughts go to them straight away. But look, I tend to think it's, you know, something that makes us a little bit different is you know that we've got a national game, and I don't see why we don't advertise it in every launch it in every single state. And everyone's got their own concept. I guess my concept is probably to you know, if we were to play a game in every state, you know, w A, there's two games we can play there, you know, two games we can play in South Australia, two games we get to play in queens in New South Wales and also launching in Victoria.
Speaker 11: And we've got eight ten Victorian teams. Eight could go travel to every single state and we could have two games in every state. I don't I think it's very unique for us in the national game that we can launch it Australia wide and.
Speaker 1: Starting with a bang here in Victoria.
Speaker 6: There's none more traditional or bigger or better than the Tags and the Blues, which is by the way round one.
Speaker 1: It comes around quickly, doesn't it. Yeah? It does.
Speaker 11: And look we we always obviously we took a position that we loved participating what we did last year.
Speaker 1: But that's how that's our game. We want to be able to watch. It's something really special.
Speaker 11: When I came here three years ago, all I was spoken about as a Carlton coach was you have to win round Michael one. Yeah, so it's been ten years before it actually won against the type I think that round one game.
Speaker 3: So I'm a Richmond fan, so I was like.
Speaker 11: We don't care what you do. We don't care what you do. You've got to just win round one. And so we won round one and they've got the round two and we had to win the flag.
Speaker 1: It changed very very quickly.
Speaker 2: These what's the mood looking like going into twenty twenty five? Is the Blues year.
Speaker 11: Really really positive? No, we've got high hopes lock boat clubs. I mean that's the that's the season of hope. At what preseason is designed to do. And you have had a lot of AFL people and players and coaches sitting here and say we've had a positive preseason. But it's in the doing now, like you know, sort of the talk and speculation about what you're going to finish and what you're going to do.
Speaker 3: It sort of finishes a lot of excitement around Culton. Like I feel like for the last few years the Blues fans have really been up and about.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's been peak interest, yeah, and it has its good and bad, But I don't think we'll ever complain about having eighty five thousand people in the stands.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 11: They energize a stadium nothing else, And in the last three years have been a coach of this club of participated in two or three games that have just been the.
Speaker 3: Loudest I've ever heard and mountain full force and just for.
Speaker 11: A moment, you take a second and you're at the MCG and it's the best stadium in the world, and you can look around and the stadium's absolutely packed.
Speaker 1: And you've got this noise. It's just reverberating the ground. How can you not love me? We were there yesterday and it was empty and we felt that we walked.
Speaker 3: Out on the field, which you don't get to do very often unless you are an elite athlete, or a football player or a Rocks And that's not us, no, nor none of the above. But standing in the middle of the MCG and looking at that stadium. There is no place like it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 11: When I was younger, my first seventeen and stood there for the first time when it was empty, and I felt the same, the same sort of aura and sort of thought, she's one day I want to be here grand fon day and I've been able to play, and I was lucky.
Speaker 1: Enough to be able.
Speaker 3: We've got to do it.
Speaker 2: A couple of times I was sorry, we've got We've got to take a quick break. But when we come back, we've got memberships to offload. The countdown is on for Carlton's first bounce of twenty twenty five. He can become a member today from as little as twelve bucks a month. Visit membership dot Carlton Footy Club at dot com dot au. But we've got some memberships to offload. Plus, how good is this a v IP game experience on field experience you corn and sick one day, something you can take over, no whorry thirde twenty four to ten to score those. We're on the air with Vossi this morning. We'll continue our chat next This morning it's Blue Bagger's day. The coach of Vossi is with us this morning.
Speaker 6: FOSSi, we were just talking before the break about Carlton, the energy, the passion that exudes from carlt and supporters. They are the genuine soap opera club in many respects. A couple of great players that we love watching. Sam Walsh, has he going to be okay to play next week?
Speaker 11: Yeah, definitely, so he'll train over the next couple of sessions. But no, he's well truly ready to go.
Speaker 6: Fantastic And then Big Charlie Kerner is another one that's on a bit of a fitness cloud.
Speaker 1: Is he okay?
Speaker 11: He has a couple of pretty important sessions to get through before we decide what we do there. So yeah, we'll wait and give him every single chance. So I would still say that he's more unlikely than likely and more ready to go for round two. But yeah, we haven't made that call yet.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 11: He comes out today and trains really well over the next couple of days, then he could be right to go.
Speaker 1: He's a crowd favorite. Also, Harry McKay, we have.
Speaker 3: One of your team members joining us on the show. Very nice, Harry McKay, give us all the debt.
Speaker 1: What do we need to know?
Speaker 11: He's high maintenance? Look after him go easy on him. You've got a good one there. You've got a really good one there.
Speaker 3: We can hit him with all the hard hitting questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get him to He's got a beautiful little doll.
Speaker 1: And small dog.
Speaker 11: I know it sort of doesn't suit that well, but at the same time, it's a it's a pretty cute dog. So my my kids absolutely love being able to nurse it and see it and talk about it all the time.
Speaker 1: That must be cute. I haven't seen it, but.
Speaker 3: We need we need some little tidbits to chat to about. Chat you.
Speaker 1: Just chat read the credit. Can you clear up a rumor for me?
Speaker 2: There was there was a rumor floating around that when they were signing you on that you flew in and you got shoved in the boot of a car and it to be snack into the stadium or the clubs and media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, that is true.
Speaker 11: When I first arrived into the airport, you know, with the media, obviously they find out that you're coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I nearly lost a a camera guy because he's going backwards and.
Speaker 11: The escalators were going down, and he stepped onto the escalator and tripped backwards and then fell down the stairs and I'm like, I'm doing this interview and I'm checking on the on the guy.
Speaker 1: So it was it was quite comical.
Speaker 11: And then as I jumped into the car, obviously had the media chasing me to find out where the interview was going to be.
Speaker 1: And so then on the day, so they chased me all the way there.
Speaker 11: Then on the day Brad Lloyds said, look, you know it's Carlton and you know you quite knew here and there'll be people out the front. Mate, like, I've got a really unusual request. Can you jump in the back of the boot? They put you in the boot. So I jumped at the boot and at the back of Carlton there's these speed humps, and.
Speaker 1: So I was I was not prepared.
Speaker 11: So I'm sort of sitting there driving along sort of thinking, and then Brad's gone over the first but I've hit my head on the on the top. I think I've half knocked myself out with concussion. So I can't remember I got the job or not. I just turned up on I just turned up on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: To give you the job.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: To us sneaking in here.
Speaker 6: It is actually what's it like as senior coach of the cart And Footy Club though, must be a great honor.
Speaker 1: It's an incredible ho her.
Speaker 11: It's being a supporter as a young kid of Carlton and being able to sort of see the legends of the game. And then I got a met I've had kid like, you know, sort of moments where I've sort of seen Wayne Johnson and Wayne Harms and Kenny Hunter and I married for CARLD and my pot was huge cart fan, so that's how I end up CARLT and supporter, and I just love watching all of them, so they're my idols. And then all of a sudden, I'm sort of within the club and trying to be this professional coach and sort of you know, acting all serious and saying I've got a message, and.
Speaker 1: Then my heroes are walking through the doors.
Speaker 11: It's like and then I got the one photo wanted which I was in between Wayne Johnson and Kenny Hunter, and I was like, right, no matter what happens from here, nice moment.
Speaker 1: It's pretty special for me.
Speaker 3: I'd love to see the Blues and I'd also love to be at that party online on straight when the premiership is here.
Speaker 2: Hey, we'll get all out of call. Some blue bags Jenny and her son are on the line morning.
Speaker 1: Jenny. Hello, you're on the line with any thoughts.
Speaker 4: Yeah's Charlie Kerner going to play the first round?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Everyone keeps asking me that question. I'll let you know in about three days, so don't keep down. I can't tell you right now.
Speaker 3: So maybe it's.
Speaker 1: Charlie Kerner, your favorite player.
Speaker 4: My favorite, please, Adam said.
Speaker 1: Charlie.
Speaker 2: He just quickly on injuries and whether you're playing or not. Has the mood changed after sort of what happened with track p Traca last year when he went back out and played n I.
Speaker 1: Think everyone that was g that day was very surprised.
Speaker 11: No, I think it's such an unusual situation how that unfolded, So it's certainly not the norm. And you know, I think even if Melbourne looked back on there's a heap of things they would do different, clearly.
Speaker 1: But but no, we're you know, we're really lucky.
Speaker 11: I think from a football wide AFL wide, we have access to some of the best best doctors and best medical practics in the world, so, you know, and we're making decisions all the time about players and their you know, their health and can they can playing on and can't they And you know, so they're making thousands of decisions all the time, so I don't suppose we're going to get one hundred percent of them right, But but I think our players are in great hands, really good hands.
Speaker 1: Well, make good luck for the year ahead. Thank you, and.
Speaker 3: We can't wait to have Harry in here. Dogs.
Speaker 1: Thanks again.
Speaker 2: Our thoughts with everyone up and queens, and I've been checking in on my sisters.
Speaker 3: Yes, I've got up in Brisbane as well. Our thoughts very much with everyone who is who are up there. A lot of people have left, a lot of people have had to go there to go and help love ones and look after loved loved ones as well.
Speaker 2: School's are shut, airport shut. Are they're going to be closing the bridges if the winds keep kicking up.
Speaker 3: It's scary so clip they're saying it might make one for when Saturday.
Speaker 6: Varied reports, but maybe late Friday night early Saturday.
Speaker 1: Morning now, which is terrifying for truth. Yeah, let's check in with Kristine, her and friend of ours on this show. She's up there.
Speaker 6: She's actually up there with family, looking after family because she's a good girl. But she's also working for the Today Show her a good.
Speaker 8: Morning morning, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: Paint a bit of a picture. What's it like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, look, I've grown up on the Sunshine Coast here in Caloundra Shelley Beach and look for the weather is calm at the moment. It's very much the cliche calm before the storm. However, the surf is massive. For those who know the area around the King's Beach area, I mean that which is a popular swimming beach, the beach has almost been kind of eroded away. There's kind of like a cliff now that's there from where the surfers come up. So we I haven't really seen big waves like this over a sustained period of time, So that's going to be a big concern.
Speaker 3: First.
Speaker 8: And then of course when the social I saw a.
Speaker 2: Shot earlier on the Today Show, they did like a chopper shot of the beach and it didn't even look like there was much sand left.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, it's a real problem. And also for those around Gold's Golden Beach area because Bribe Island normally is like provides a natural buffer, but the sea has broken through Bribe Island, so they're really concerned about Golden Beach and there's been evacuations there already, Christine.
Speaker 3: In times like this, obviously our leaders come out and do the best that they can. How is the communication from the Queensland government? Do people feel like they're being informed and they know what's happening?
Speaker 8: Look, I have to say the Queensland premiere, he's been on the TV pretty much twenty four to seven. But do you know what's been really lovely here? It's a small community in Shelley Beach, but even even with me here, we've had so many neighbors come over, check on mum, see if she needs anything moved, has she got something? Does she want to stay with them? Over the cyclone? It's so lovely everybody. She's she's doing fine, She's actually really can't. I have to tell you that. You know, Queenslands are laid back, so they're kind of also got that attitude or maybe it won't come, but yeah, yeah, it's just been lovely.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? What have you had to do? Have you sandbagged?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: What does your home look like?
Speaker 8: Do you know what's standards? I should have taken up the neighbors offers to move stuff around the house. It turns out Mum's got lots of pop places, moving pop place, just everything loose around the house. We're a bit up from the beach the shoreline, so we haven't had the sand bag where we are, but they are down near the shoreline sandbagging. We just don't know. I've got our neighbors down just on the shoreline. I was talking to him yesterday and he said, they just don't know what the storm surge is going to be and if it's actually going to go into their house. It's an unknown.
Speaker 3: Now, Christine, what is the mood like when you sit in a Today Show meeting and they go, right, everyone, get the cap man, doos out. We're sending you all to go and stand in the rain and.
Speaker 2: Report on the storm.
Speaker 3: I haven't.
Speaker 8: I haven't actually packed the raincoats.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 8: I came up last weekend. I didn't know this is going to happen. So I've had to raise mum's wardrobe. There is no rain jacket.
Speaker 3: Are you going to be out in your leopard print? Mum's leopard print rain jacket.
Speaker 1: Is the truth?
Speaker 2: Crossing the Carl on a long board riding a wave like he gets right in there doesn't he he.
Speaker 8: Does well At the moment. My only option is a purple Birberry trench coat. Be good on your mum, I'll be having to find something else.
Speaker 3: Well, you stay safe up there. We have been watching on the Today Show. Look, it does look quite calm up in Queensland, which is also quite eerie.
Speaker 1: I know you have enough toilet paper. There's no toilet paper.
Speaker 8: No the toilet paper, water and eski so nowhere to be found on the sunshine coat.
Speaker 1: Got to keep the beer coup.
Speaker 3: Will you stay safe? We look forward to seeing you on the Today Show and your purple Berberry coat just right to day on it in text. Oh yeah, get a posca, Thanks God. Stay safe.
Speaker 1: It is just gone twelve to nine.
Speaker 2: We'll keep you updated anything comes into the Nova newsroom regarding the cyclone we're getting on the air.
Speaker 1: Hey, coming up next.
Speaker 3: Last week we chouted to a friend of mine, Anna who is on that showing miracles on Channel nine. She's got some exciting news. We're going to catch up with her next.
Speaker 2: Right across Melbourne, you are listening to Jason Lauren a little bit of cloud around today tops of twenty five. We are going for this is nover. Good morning, Jace Lauren Clintyre as well. There was a moment on that Channel nine show Big Miracles last night where Anna received a phone call a lot of people wish.
Speaker 3: For with best friends round for support. Anna is waiting to find out if she's pregnant. Hello, We've got the pregnancy results.
Speaker 1: Ready to this and you're pregnant. That's incredible.
Speaker 2: Her name is Anna, she's a good friend of yours, lossy, and she's been on the show before.
Speaker 3: This was a huge thing for you to decide to become a mum on your own. I didn't really have a choice in my opinion, because of my age and my low AMH levels. What's the process of finding a sperm donor? I went from what I would do on a dating app.
Speaker 1: Good luck for the future, mate, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Can we check in with you and see how it's going a little please please?
Speaker 1: So that chat was a little while ago. She joins us again this morning.
Speaker 3: Hello, and how are you?
Speaker 2: We are on pop Watch.
Speaker 3: About to give birth? Congratulates God's congratulations. How was it when you found out you'd fallen pregnant? Amazing? It took a while? How many around? How many times? So you've got your eggs frozen, you get your sperm donor they make him hang on exgs. When I was thirty seven, did you use those? Then I did another egg retrieval? You didn't they use the frozen eggs. No, they're still on nice, haven't touched them. Still got those. So egg retrieval to create embryos with the sperm dinesques are two more times.
Speaker 2: Egg retrieves can be very emotional with a couple of friends go through it and just and just not getting the amount of eggs.
Speaker 3: Well, people go under, they wake up, they write it on your hand. Don't when I wake So you go under and they write on your hands how many eggs they've got, and heartbreakingly for some people they wake up and it's got zero written on them.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was lucky though, because it's also about the quality, not necessarily the number. People get caught up in the number. But I think I had seven and then they got two.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One time I think I had I don't know eight or something, and then there was one. I don't know, it depends, but yeah, luckily I got pregnant from my third embryo transfer.
Speaker 1: So what's it like when you hear the news, Take the news, Take us to the mo.
Speaker 3: It was like, this journey is finally over. It's like a weight slifted off your shoulders.
Speaker 2: Also, there'd be people that would be freaking out, going, hang on, we're running out of funds here, we're going to come to We're going to come to an end.
Speaker 3: You can run out of funds, you can run out of eggs, you can run And I think as women, we just assume that I'm a woman, an awful pregnant and that's not how it works, not at all for a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I think blokes are a bit naive in that. Regardless.
Speaker 4: We were.
Speaker 2: We were when we started trying at the time yea, yeah, the first year, you know, we lost three kids and we were very we're very naive going into it, you know.
Speaker 3: And miscarriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we went through three miscarriages. And and you know what, it's like, your whole life is just talking about pregnancy. Yeah, And it got to a point for us that we're like, we need to go out on a holiday. We're not discussing it. Yeah, we're not talking about it, and just needed to mentally do a full reset.
Speaker 3: And that's when you felt pregnant.
Speaker 1: And then we came back and we went overthinking it.
Speaker 3: And can I tell you, I think my fortieth actually had something to do with with my pregnancy because I was fully relaxed. I had my fortieth just before my third embryo transfer, and I just partied and didn't think about anything because I basically had a year of trying over a year, and then I had my fortieth. I'm not thinking about IVF. I'm not thinking about anything. And then I had my embryo transfer like a month after my fortieth and felt pregnant. So I think it has a lot to do with how your body related mind.
Speaker 1: Kid's going to come out.
Speaker 3: It will anyway.
Speaker 1: What's it been like the pregnancy?
Speaker 3: How have you so lucky? Clint? Oh my god, I've got no I had no problems, no back pain, no thundercrotch. Was that you did this day? It's when you get this stabbing pain in your vagina and it's like a thunder bolt. Oh, I don't even have that, Like, yeah, Lindy had it heat Now you mentioned Lindy. That's your best friend is Lindy Clem and she is your birthday partner. She's one of my birth. She's been on this whole journey with you, her, Lindy and your other girlfriend Clary Clarry.
Speaker 1: How many people got in the room? You're doing a great six actually, but I can only choose to Will there be a camera crew?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There might be on the show. You do any any day now? Yeah? I'm due. I'm being induced in two weeks. Yeah, you excited? Very can you believe it?
Speaker 2: I demand you to go to the movies, go to lunches, go and do everything now yet now is the time movie?
Speaker 1: Just do anything? Shopping?
Speaker 3: Your time is taking all the goods. Yeah, everything sticked out, ready to go? Yep?
Speaker 2: Did you do what Lauren and I did where you build the outside the nursery and then realize it doesn't fit through the doorframe?
Speaker 1: You have done?
Speaker 9: Do it?
Speaker 1: You do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where did?
Speaker 3: I've got amazing? All my best friend's husbands have rallied around and done all the furniture. So that's cute.
Speaker 1: And what's your message as you sit here.
Speaker 6: Today to Melbourne Victorian women who might be contemplating doing something like this if they.
Speaker 1: Can, I.
Speaker 3: Would not have any qualms, but I would jump into it before it's too late. If you're already thinking about it. It means that there's a reason why. So you're either because of your age, you're infertile. I don't know, if you've had bad luck in relationships and you're at that later age in life, or maybe you're young and you've got dimitriosis is that he said, and you've been told your chances of having a kid are really low.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 3: Just look into it, because you're regretted if you don't, because you could miss out on having a kid. So my biggest advice is just to don't overthink it. Just jump into it. And for women who are thinking about going into this alone, what are the key things that they need? Obviously you need a lot of Oh yeah, support is number one. And I know it's really easy to say, but just you can't overthink it. Because I've met I've been set up with friends of friends that are doing it alone and they have a million questions, and their questions do my head in It's like, oh, but then what happens if when they're older and then they're can ask their daddy.
Speaker 6: Is is it like you're sort of the master of your destiny, You're the parent?
Speaker 3: Right? Correct? Look, they're fair enough questions. But to me, it's you deal with that when the time comes. That's all in the future, when the child's born or when they're older, So just dive into it and then make the decisions with an open mind. Well, congratulations, We're so excited for you.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 3: I've watched your journey over the last couple of years and it has been a roller coaster which many men and women out there listening to this right now would be experiencing at the moment. So I'm thrilled for you. Congratulate thanks for having example, the.
Speaker 1: Baby bubble just when they first come along.
Speaker 3: We're all the motions so beautiful.
Speaker 1: It's like I was that person going into a game.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you can just fall in love with someone straight away and you can't describe it the child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not the doctor Jesus Cross.
Speaker 3: No, I've known you for long enough. You don't just fall in love. It's very hard for.
Speaker 1: Me to get like a glass of champagne straight after.
Speaker 3: The birthing street, they'll be drinking champagne during the birth.
Speaker 1: Or not. I should have We're a mini bar now.
Speaker 3: I think I've got one too.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: You can follow Anda's Journey Big Miracles Wednesdays at nine pm on Channel nine and nine. Now that's it, we are about to get out of here. We mentioned earlier though thoughts with everyone up in Queensland. Will keep you updated on over one hundred with any breaking news regarding cycland we will.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's some pretty scary conditions up there. I've got my in laws up there. I've been chatting to them. Their houses are all taped up and boarded up and sand bagged. And our thoughts are very much with those in Queensland and northern New South Wales as well a lot of my friends up in Barron where those terrible floods were just a couple of years ago. We're thinking of you all up there, so please say stay safe and check in on your loved ones.
Speaker 1: Question. Question, you're a sorry, you're a journalist. Yes? Do you have a go bag? Yes? Yeah, you know how to go bag is like it's time to go baby.
Speaker 3: You have a go bag ready for.
Speaker 1: The hospital, go bag for a hospital. Yes, yeah, it's got more fire gear in it, but it sits just under the desk at work. Yep. But what about if you bring in the what about if you're at home.
Speaker 3: Do you report on the football?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are you doing with the fire?
Speaker 1: Weekend Today show?
Speaker 3: He gets his fine and actually Congress gets up for a henscause.
Speaker 2: If you're at home though, with the dock and you get the call to say go, you've got to go to docklands?
Speaker 1: Or shouldn't you keep it in the car? Probably? Probably?
Speaker 3: How many times have you had to wear the fire outfit?
Speaker 1: Quite a few? Actually? Really? Yeah that reporter, Oh, very good. Don't wear anything underneath it?
Speaker 3: But well said, No, you'll get a call up to a hen's party on the way look out.
Speaker 2: Thank you for being.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 1: What are you doing today, Lauren me?
Speaker 3: I am off to Channel nine to speak it in International Women's Day events?
Speaker 1: I am fantastic, very.
Speaker 3: Hard hitting questions. I'm sure would you like me to come power to the system, the support, don't you dare to keep the purpose?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Anyone as welcome. It is International Women's Day on strong. Are you taking the piece of International Women's Day?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just empowering you. I am what.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can come and do a little jewet No, thank you.
Speaker 3: I've bought B one and B two with me just to really talk about the prevalent issues that women's face in twenty twenty five. Here they are in their firemen's outfit.
Speaker 1: Look at what I have to deal with, YAH to.
Speaker 3: Pay parody, forget about it. I should get paid three times as much as you take putting up with your votes.
Speaker 1: I have a great day.
Speaker 3: You, Jason Lauren. Jason Lauren wake up feeling good on over one hundred Jason Lauren on socials