Speaker 1: Welcome to Man of three sixty Raw League from every angle, brought to you by Telfast. For the final time this season, the Penrith Panthers have done it again, making history with a fourth straight premiership. The Storm fought hard and it wasn't without controversy, but in the end the Penrith juggernaut rolled on.
Speaker 2: Here's the matchup that all season has looked unavoidable with the premiership on the line. We are underweight, Grant down the short side, pleats everybody. Melbourne strike first, clearing out of the back, Alamoni on the swing, be Charmes krim leueye to Taruba blue eye, longboard Cleary Mannon into a hole.
Speaker 3: What brilliant.
Speaker 2: It's Penrith who lean at the crank. Here is the last months the chips into the corner.
Speaker 3: Here is Coats out wide.
Speaker 2: What a catch and a pass back on the inside.
Speaker 4: Did they get it down?
Speaker 3: This is so close.
Speaker 1: When you win a premiership, he comes down to moments and this just might be the moment that makes Penrith win four.
Speaker 4: In a row.
Speaker 5: Here's what it is.
Speaker 6: You know it went out to the back room, come down They try so at the end of the day, it does matter. I think whether it was the right decision, wrong decision, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Then the short side pabit House at Coachs beats Martin papit hoous and bagging up taken there by tannegor Melbourne deep.
Speaker 3: On the attack across the hues.
Speaker 2: He puts a kick in in behind the roover.
Speaker 3: It'll be two.
Speaker 5: Fieg and I indeed the kick was a play then.
Speaker 7: Clearing or kick gear towards the corner Coach underneath the.
Speaker 2: Tangle was there, So was Marten.
Speaker 3: What a catch, get a tribe on.
Speaker 2: A hell of money for the tier and he got there.
Speaker 1: And as he put me, the big, big game player and the bigger the game in the bettery games, some huge players tonight.
Speaker 4: He was one that was definitely on his feet in that second half, just kept finding something.
Speaker 7: Muster now a very narrow short side cleary there Again there's a stoppage about allegation and the sensation in the Grand Final, an allegation of finding being leveled.
Speaker 2: Here a dramatic moment.
Speaker 4: It will be looked at beyond the Grand Final.
Speaker 2: Forty seconds left, they've got one more plays Hughes, who will kick? We said, Isty, what a catch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it does feel it's good.
Speaker 4: I think the first time is playing a bit more relief.
Speaker 1: This is just like mind blowing, honestly that we've been able to do this and they're just fly it.
Speaker 2: Undisputed, unrivaled, unstoppable. Penrith are the premiers for the fourth time in a row.
Speaker 1: Who four Premierships in a row to the Penrith Panthers.
Speaker 3: What a monumental achievement. Welcome Gordon Tallas.
Speaker 1: Has been a Australian buzz Rothfield and Brent Reuid. What a game it was, Gordy. The Penwrith Panthers reign supreme yet again. Five Grand Finals in a row, four Premierships in a row.
Speaker 3: They are now etched.
Speaker 1: In history and one of the most successful teams sporting organizations in the world.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, look, I think it was a promoter's dream too. Heavy weights going out at Penrith were just so dominate. They dominated territory, just the subtleties in their game. Their defense is Unbelievabley don't get enough apps for their defense. I think there's only eight players that have played in all four Grand Finals. I've lost players and it's truly remarkable what they've been able to achieve.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I also rte this morning Gordy that they've also lost coaches. They lost the last year's Dalim Coach of the Year, Andrew Webbs. They lost Cameron Surroualdo, who was a final ship. So they've lost one eight Stars, two great coaches. But Ivan just turns up every year, prepares them beautifully times they run. They're so fit, so strong, undelievable football organization.
Speaker 6: I mean, everyone they've lost, they've kept two really key figures, right Ivan and Nathan. The clearis they're the backbone of this team and there's really the community of Penrith now, aren't they. So it's remarkable. I wouldn't rule out five, you know, I said they wouldn't win three, so I'm not going to say they can't win five.
Speaker 9: But Fisher, Harrison Lewye, they have to come back, come back.
Speaker 3: We'll find out next year.
Speaker 1: It's going to be interesting to see if they can continue this form and I suppose dominate the way that they have the past four seasons. Now, how do we see the game? How do we see that this this contest between these two great clubs. I mean I saw the pair of Panthers as machine like methodical and just really hard to break. In the end, they wore down the Melbourne Storm. How did you guys see it?
Speaker 5: I saw a little different Penrith.
Speaker 8: I think the first time he finally I think there was two offloads, the second one there was six. There was twenty one off floads last night. So they tried to, you know, pull the structure away from the Melbourne defense, just as subtlely's in that player. I think, you know, first week they put a kick in, last week they hit Ala Mody. This time they go at the back. They're a juggernaut. They you know, they start your possession. They dominate territory and they got the superstars that stand up in the right moments.
Speaker 9: What they did they shut down the Storm's spine very successfully, sort of suffocated and strangled, and they thirty four percent of the game was played only thirty four percent.
Speaker 4: In Penrith territory.
Speaker 9: And I think there was not one Storm forward in the middle made one hundred meters Penrith had. I think they really missed Nelsoness say for Salomnus go forward and you could see it in Jerome Hughes miss How did they all miss that?
Speaker 4: And yeah, that unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Haven't had an opportunities Melbourne, especially in that first half, because like what I said, Peter were a machine, Like they were methodical, They're kicking game of spot on. The kick chase was fantastic, the spread of the line was exceptional and they did suffocate Melbourne. And when Melbourne had opportunities, they made a couple of really bad errors that cost them dearly, didn't it.
Speaker 6: It wasn't a classic Grand Final, but it's not a Grand Final. It's going to live in my memory for a long time. But I just didn't I just didn't feel like that to me.
Speaker 9: Did you feel like Mate said it was the best they've ever seen, and I agree with.
Speaker 3: Okay, they've ever seen?
Speaker 4: Well, no, they're wrapping the games.
Speaker 3: A lot of people saw the games. It was high quality.
Speaker 1: A lot of people saw the game is a really good game. I wouldn't say the best you've ever seen.
Speaker 6: I thought it like just just felt like a war of attrition to me, just two sides going out into one. You didn't see great attacking flair they gord or any But.
Speaker 5: Did you ball movement? Did you appreciate the fan said, like the effort?
Speaker 8: Like yeah, so this stuff here like Liam Martin going and winning the collision and look at THEODA, like did he.
Speaker 5: Lose his GPS? But he's not supposed to be there as a front roll.
Speaker 6: The physical side was a physical game, you know, and Melbourne Penneth Moore I felt that they were more aggressive and use that word suffocate buzz. That's the word Ryan papahaws and used when I spoke to him after the game. He said, they suffocated this. So we couldn't find a way to get around that.
Speaker 1: So, you know, maybe we see it this way because of last year's Grand Finals and so fresh in our minds when Ezra Man was on fire and Nathan Cleary, He's last twenty minutes was one of the best you'll ever see. So maybe because you know, we'd seen that not so long ago, and then we had the two best teams in the in the Grand Final. All yeah, but they're two different teams too, right, I think?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I think where the purists loved it was that an average NRL game has fifty four minutes ball in play. Last night because there was the discipline, the handling was so bumped up to sixty five minutes, which you know, very very few games in the modern.
Speaker 5: Era about twelve extra sets, maybe even more.
Speaker 4: Yeah so, And I think that's what some people loved about it.
Speaker 1: Four premierships in a row for Penrith, mind bombling. It really is an eighth And Cleary said it himself, will this ever be seen again?
Speaker 8: We don't think it was going to be seen like when like when sides went back to back, that was rare, right, and we would like put those teams up on a pedestal. And then when they won three went oh yeah, well they can't get four. Well I think they can get five, like I really do, just just with the way they lose their players, the way they they're able just to reinvent themselves enough and just put just different players in and you know, it just brings it a look at it.
Speaker 1: Near buzz and I feel like, you don't think they can get fired.
Speaker 9: I love Fisher Harris and I spoke last week. I don't like seeing dynasties and.
Speaker 4: Jerome lou is a great great five eight.
Speaker 9: Having said that, what why Penrith can continue is that I don't see a lot of rise in the other sixteen clubs, which I think is a little bit disappointing. The Roosters. I can't see them rising next year. I wouldn't be surprised. But Storm again the Bulldogs. Can they go better than the freakish year they have. But you see what you see what I mean? You know we're critical them. Some people have said it's boring because it's Melbourne Penrith.
Speaker 6: I would say, you lose Loui. They bought Blaze to Lungey is one of the best young kids in the game. They lose Fisher Harris. They brought us Papa, but we've simblings in Smith get name and the strands I today, so he's the merging star as well. Yeah, they just bring Blakes through who replaced.
Speaker 5: In the middle of the rock the receiver.
Speaker 8: He was unbelievable l time, so a can play first receiver and like hit.
Speaker 5: So they've still got an there.
Speaker 9: Considering the opposition, I will say they can win five.
Speaker 3: I will be else later.
Speaker 9: I'll say this why I think there's a lot of poorly managed organizations in this competition, and we're going to talk about well I do I do, and they need to get their acts together and they need to strive to become.
Speaker 3: A long way behind Peter. Aren't they a lot of.
Speaker 9: Them, Candoby getting there that they've built that really strong junior league to go with that excellent side.
Speaker 6: Now all over the Dog's ben Wagon after bagging them for about two years. All over the Bullocks now one photo with Cam Sarreld Jersey.
Speaker 9: I was critical for your information of Canterbury last year when they ran sixteenth and the year before when they won.
Speaker 4: The year before that, right, they were absolute crap.
Speaker 9: What they have done since this year with Cameron surround Up leading the joint and Phil Girl building is outstanding and now and again when teams what do you want me to say? They're no good still?
Speaker 6: I just love the way you can jump on a bed wagon.
Speaker 4: I'm not jumping, but won't you the break to tip the West Tigers to make the.
Speaker 3: Twelve?
Speaker 4: So you're the worst judge in Sydney.
Speaker 1: There was they think that the winners the Pans last night's game. There were a lot of controversies and we're going to get to them. Not a lot, but there were a few. We're going to get to them very soon. But the enerall w Roosters win. Congratulations to the Roosters girls got off to a flyer Carnella came back, made it very interesting. But it was the Roosters who got it done.
Speaker 9: She was cheering around that second half breaks when I thought we were gone twenty four nail Sharks halftime. They turned into a wonderful football game. It's quality, wasn't they eleven try has got your Sharks?
Speaker 5: Yes they did, they did.
Speaker 8: Yes, all movement, go and coach the I was sitting in the box with a heap of guys and we were like normally, like everybody jumped outside watching it. How athletic the girls are. They've worked defensively, they got better. It was a high quality game and I was going for the Sharks in the end. Yeah well yeah, I mean because they like twenty four, like they had no right to get back to you.
Speaker 5: No, but yes, yes I do.
Speaker 8: But like that when it sides down and you watch them fight back in, you just start going for the underdog, don't you all?
Speaker 3: What it was? No?
Speaker 5: Man, I'm glad the Sharks got beaten.
Speaker 3: It is incredible how far the winner's game has coming. They are.
Speaker 1: They are the preme athletes now, they really are. You watch the game compared to when they first started. It's elite and congratulations at the end l W girls in an amazing season. And let's get to the controversy that was last night in the Grand Final. Start start with the Jack Howard no try.
Speaker 5: This is yeah.
Speaker 1: As I said, it's interesting because at the ground a lot of people thought that he had scored this. Going around on social media, there was a still shot that suggested that the ball had hit the ground. Actually, Kin went up with no try and the Bunker stuck with that decision because of inconclusive evidence.
Speaker 3: Did they get this right or did they get it wrong?
Speaker 8: They got it right at the ground, I thought there was no try. Then on social media today it looks like the ball is down and they just lit up. And then I'm looking, I'm going he scored.
Speaker 1: That, But that was the someone posted that not long after it so, I mean I looked at it during the game, I'm like, that's a try.
Speaker 3: But then as you see the other angles.
Speaker 1: And this was provided by the NRL, and I believe the Anneral actually provided this to the journos and Matt Tripp and.
Speaker 6: Just there's a room just outside the press common in Melbourne storm hierarchy, right, the Aneral took some journals in that room that had a big screen set up. They replayed this. Then they got Justin and Matt Tripp and there they watched it as well, and they acknowledged that it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't would have been angry before they saw this right, and then they're okay.
Speaker 9: I thought it was a try. But what the Bunker did and what we want them to do, is they followed protocol. So when a referee makes a decision it's not a try. They need evidence to suggest otherwise it's inconclusive.
Speaker 4: There was a real they have to stick with it. So they did everything right.
Speaker 3: But do you think the ball touched the grass?
Speaker 4: I did at first, I swear it.
Speaker 5: I don't think now.
Speaker 8: And that is a great lesson, right, you know, saying that you make your own luck. Look how many pink jerseys are in that picture the Anerald.
Speaker 6: There's some credit here for clarifying it so quickly. I mean, because as you said, break that that photo was going around basically what the game was still going on. And I actually showed at the Graham and after I looked like a try. But the Oald quickly got on the front foot. As I said, they got the journals in the room said this is what's happened. It's not a try and once you saw that they actually were showing journalists regularly, maybe they should.
Speaker 9: But it's a very good thing they did last night. But fans of a Thursday or Friday night game get so angry about their teams getting what they believe was darted, and they've got to wait for Graham Mansley to do an apology on a Monday.
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's a good idea.
Speaker 6: One of the reasons why they're probably quick to do it was they were right, so you know, when there's one that's wrong. I'm not sure they're going to be that quick to.
Speaker 1: They made the decision very quick though, like it was, it was a quick decision. They didn't really look at it too much, or maybe they got the angles that we didn't.
Speaker 9: I think grand Atkins in the bunker definitely saw the video that Graham Ansley showed everyone afterwards.
Speaker 6: I think he was telecast could have been better to them. I don't think they really well, I think you know, from from.
Speaker 3: What I understand, I think you're right because they didn't even come back to it. No, they sort of went away and once you.
Speaker 6: Had that evidence, which they would have had. I imagine they should have come back and shown it and cleared the air on the cover.
Speaker 1: Because Melbourne saw that try, they hit the lead again. The momentum ships and this game on after this, Melbourne didn't really look likely, so it was a big, a big moment in the game. Now, poor Crawley wants a camera in the bunker.
Speaker 3: Thoughts on this.
Speaker 4: I like where it's going.
Speaker 9: We used to have a bunker camera in the bunker a long time ago, but it wasn't great technology. But anything that's going to take into our lounge rooms a better explanation of their decisions has got to be good for Rugby Leagus won Absolutely, they do Gordo because they're often.
Speaker 5: Does it add to our broadcast?
Speaker 3: Yes, it does.
Speaker 6: I wonder whether it have video of free second guessing themselves because they've got a camera and they're on television and it puts more pressure on them. There's enough pressure on TV.
Speaker 3: They get us in there another level.
Speaker 6: Since you've been on this show, I wonder whether I just wonder whether maybe that puts too much pressure on enough pressure on the guys in the video box now, so then have a camera on them tracking every movement they make.
Speaker 4: I just know it was there, made to be like that dressing room camera.
Speaker 6: But little on camera.
Speaker 1: But then they need hear a makeup while you guys what it costs to be anyway camera monster cleid of biting. This was at the back end of the game. Arm was in Cameron's mouth and he was put on report.
Speaker 8: No one likes biting, obviously we had one this year with Flannagan. But this reminded me of the Jack White and Tyson gamble won Newcastle. If anybody's got their arm and they're putting pressure right up around your jaw and your teeth, you're going to get a mark on your arm. It's simple as that that they would never, if I'm on the judiciary, would never go down as a biting charge.
Speaker 4: No, he didn't bite him last night.
Speaker 9: If he did, it was the pressure samous I said about Kyle Flanning, and I argue, and I argue with you.
Speaker 4: He got a nose shoved in his mouth, right he did? He did? You asked me a question and Cameron had no choice there There was pressure, a.
Speaker 5: Lot of in his mouth.
Speaker 3: Here we go again, we've gone off.
Speaker 6: We spoke the can. I spoke the can directly after the game. You can see he was indignant about it was shot that gave that path since.
Speaker 5: A look, now there you go, but one's mouth one doesn't.
Speaker 6: He's got every Carl's got every right to be a little bit upset because Steve Crichton didn't follow through with a complaint in this case. At the end of all went on the video evidence. So you know, I think I think Carl's a little bit of a right.
Speaker 4: It's terrible.
Speaker 6: That doesn't look good.
Speaker 4: Don't tell me what you don't tell me that. It's got nothing to do with what's the grand final?
Speaker 5: Shoil?
Speaker 4: If someone ran their noose into your mouth, what would you do?
Speaker 8: It's nowhere near I put in your mouth, or like I grab you and I'll put you in a chokehold? On which one you won't like?
Speaker 5: You won't like?
Speaker 3: All right, buzz alamony, you got something on him for it?
Speaker 9: Well, you know, I was talking about the other clubs in the camp who need to really lift their games the next few years. This ala mighty justin Cameron thround. I didn't want him last year. Understand why they signed crighton? They signed Bronson Chert, so he was Michael Hudson looks after him. He rang and emailed every club said he was available. He was asked for a bit of coin, but no one. No one wanted him.
Speaker 5: But he wasn't. Hold on mate.
Speaker 4: He has been a potential superstar, hasn't he.
Speaker 1: Coming through the junior You're right, he's had huge raps on huge from the from school boys.
Speaker 3: He was he was the man.
Speaker 1: He was the man and he he just didn't reach the potential there at Bulldogs, although he's only young. He didn't and they were paying significant money for him for his age and he just told him.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not backing Candide for letting go out all.
Speaker 1: But he was incredible yesterday and he's turned out to be a magnificent buy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he went to Penrith for half his Bulldog's contract. Why did Ivan Cleary and that outfit in Penrith have the vision to know that he can aim up in big games.
Speaker 3: That's what I talk.
Speaker 1: About the other clubs, and I agree with you on that. Around the club, that's not them. He's probably not doing this. You don't know, well, they're not there to do it.
Speaker 6: He needed them as much as more than they needed him. I think, you know, I think they've helped him become the player a lot of people thought he would be and if he got to Melbourne maybe the same thing.
Speaker 9: Weren't sure, so they gave him one year. At about two fifty midway through this year, they extended him, made it two years because he was going good. Then Taylor May left, they extend him another two and it's haven't they do it so good?
Speaker 3: Now he's reached. He's got that.
Speaker 1: So this, this game will change his life now because he's always been that kid. He's always had the potential. He's always touted to be the next biggest thing. Now this game here will change his life forever because now he knows he can do it, and he can do it on the biggest stage and he's only going to get better.
Speaker 3: So it happens a lot with those with kids coming through.
Speaker 1: He kind of plat out a little bit because of the pressure and expectations his heart, you know, but he's got through it, which is a credit to him as outstanding our player performance of the Grand Final. Who else but Liam Martin with the Clive Churchill Medal. He was well, you talk about machine like.
Speaker 3: He's a beast.
Speaker 1: You know, We've spoken about him all year and his performance in the in the Grand Final was well, it was second and none.
Speaker 3: He was unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's just got every his aggressive of his hard running. He loves the physical side of the game. He loves the collision, I mean loves the big moments too, which is can.
Speaker 9: I also say is a great kick chaser. He puts enormous pressure on their back five on the kick chase. He also runs a real good line. You know, he was perfectly positioned for the Cleary pass cord. He I don't want to embarrass you, I don't want to disrespect you, but he's the closest thing I've seen to you as a.
Speaker 4: Rugby league player.
Speaker 5: He's a great player. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And look I saw you play for Australia for Queensland, George Broncos you're an out and out champion.
Speaker 5: This boy he needs a lot of moments.
Speaker 4: You must love him.
Speaker 8: He's Leo Martin, like I don't like pigeon guys man. He's he's actually Leon Martin. And you watch him in Origin and you watch him and there was a big there's a big game he vers Angus Crichton and he outdid him and Angus Crichton's being the best back rower all year. Everybody he plays against he makes it personal. Look at that like that's you know, I mean like there's not too many players and that's not ability. Everybody in the comp can play like that. They just got to want to play with that.
Speaker 3: But everybody he doesn't.
Speaker 4: He does play like you. He's tear away, he's non stop, the belly, A little bit mad.
Speaker 5: I think he's a bit mad.
Speaker 6: He's a bit mad.
Speaker 3: Is that possible? He's not.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: A fair comparaison. Obviously it's half for Gordon to comment on. But he's an animal. He's a beast. I played against Gordy and he does remind me of him. There's no doubt about that. He's just he's a scary proposition for anyone who's coming up against him to have curly hair actually looks.
Speaker 4: I don't care about. I think on the football field.
Speaker 3: He's underpants off.
Speaker 10: Made in origin, like he's grabbed me and he's just he got a handful. You thought, isaaa yo heng on?
Speaker 3: This is controversial. You think that Isaia was robbed for the clib He was one man of the match.
Speaker 6: By the length of Austraight. I think Liam, no disrespect to Liam, had a great night, but I just loved the I a the other night. I think he constantly got him on the front foot. He's got his motor is incredible, you know, great footwork and he's a great leader. For me, he was the Club Churchill Medal winner, as I said, by the length of austraight.
Speaker 9: Mate Liam Martin, in my view, was a fair Churchill man. I can understand what might have been of it that I thought. I thought he did to win and he wasn't the best by the length of the straight, which you also see. He had a very very good game, you think, and I think he's a great The last blake I saw get rob for Daly m was Andrew Feeder in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 6: It's not what I asked, I said, who do you think should have won?
Speaker 4: It was clear Leam Martin.
Speaker 8: I thought Liam Martin live was really good, but not on the panel really really he might have been.
Speaker 5: A close second moment. We should give it a silver one as well.
Speaker 1: Stay strong already all right, Debate rages over Grand Final kickoff time.
Speaker 3: When should we have this kickoff? Buzz? Are you going to poll or something here again, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usual, you know what, Well, you know what, I did a poll, breath. I like to hear what the punters are thinking.
Speaker 3: You know what, I love it and I agree with you. I think it should be early.
Speaker 5: I agree with you too, buzz well.
Speaker 9: I the fans our most important people in our game, our customers. Only ten percent of them, one in ten want a nighttime Grand final.
Speaker 4: Let me finish.
Speaker 9: The NRL has also has always used the reasons that nighttime rates better.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you now that's rubbish.
Speaker 9: AFL Grand Final on a Saturday afternoon right up against the races, junior sport, everything else rated four point one million. The NRL Grand Final last night on Channel nine rated three point seven million. So I don't where. I listened to people and I know you've got a different opinion. There is an appetite for.
Speaker 3: What's a different opinion from you?
Speaker 6: Well, what's what's wrong with it? There's eighty thousand people there. Look at those scenes, the remarkable scenes that the audience peak that you won't because it's daytime break that won't work?
Speaker 3: You like to tell us? Is that why you want to kid law?
Speaker 6: He was magnificent? No, what's the issue. I don't see why you're going to mess with it.
Speaker 8: Final it's a better quality football game because it's in the dry generally dry, it's not greasy. Kids get rusted on. I remember going around like and I remember going around the kids went to the foot of the other they're taller than you. But but basically for the young kids to get rusted on. Everybody watches it, So that argument with the ratings. There's twenty people around a television. They're all having barbecues, but they're not sitting at home. So yeah, the ratings might be down, but everybody is watching it. I guarantee every Queenslander and people in New South Wales will be watching it.
Speaker 5: If it's played in the day or twilight.
Speaker 6: You have to mess with it. What's wrong with it?
Speaker 5: What changing? Why do they change it in the first place?
Speaker 6: No idea. I can't remember.
Speaker 3: It probably.
Speaker 5: Broken.
Speaker 6: It was probably the broken and there was the broadcast.
Speaker 3: You know it's late, you get out of there, late ages to get home.
Speaker 5: Las Vegas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Las Vegas high, like highest ratings have the peter Landers are so proud of. Was it one o'clock and three o'clock kickoff or two o'clock day games right the highest double our ratings.
Speaker 4: Do you want to borrow my right Ben?
Speaker 6: But the game would say, the only difference there is that was a unique experience.
Speaker 5: And that was a Grand Final.
Speaker 6: There's a Grand Fall every year.
Speaker 5: One off it was.
Speaker 6: It's not a one off. It was the first time was held, so people were always going to go to tune into that cord in the first time.
Speaker 5: Another high rating game played in the day.
Speaker 6: I just don't understand why there is this obsession. We're changing something. It's not the session. It's years opinion from a lot of people. It's not an obsession, it's an opinion of like a lot of punters.
Speaker 9: Nine out of ten people don't want a night Grand Final. You're one of the one out of ten.
Speaker 3: Well, there's eighty thousand the other You've just been carved up. But you know what stick around.