Speaker 1: Apogae production.
Speaker 2: We begin today by acknowledging the traditional custodians of the land on which we gather today and pay our respects to their elders past and present. We extend that respect to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people's here today.
Speaker 3: Welcome to the Grow and Glow Podcast. I'm Ashy, I'm Kiara. This is a podcast where we learn, laugh, and level up together. Let's go deep, let the emotions flow, and find the lessons to grow and glow.
Speaker 1: Nothing is off the table with Grow and Glow, and we're here to be your expander.
Speaker 3: Are we ready? Are we ready? Are you ready for it? We're back guys. If you listen to Monday's episode, then you'll know we have shine here. She's so exciting.
Speaker 1: If you haven't listened to it, do yourself a favor because it was amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so much all about manifestation and yeah, so many cool key takeaways and the way you explain it, I feel like I never really hear anyone else talk about it. Yeah, that way, I feel like it really lands.
Speaker 1: And you really bring it into the feminine energy, which we just really really love because that's the journey we're on, So I think if you haven't listened, go listen to that one first and then come back to this one. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But today we're going on a spiritual deep dive, which is really excited. I love it. Yeah, But I want to talk about your connection to spirit and how it first came about, the first time you kind of noticed it, how it shows up for you, and what it kind of like looks like or feels like. I'm so intrigued.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I guess like sometimes people ask their like, you know, are you born psychic or is it something you can develop and all of that, And I feel like we're all intuitive. It's just we have different levels and abilities of how to actually connect in It just depends how open you are. So if you want to learn and you want to open up that side, you can absolutely do that, which is amazing for myself. Like I definitely was intuitive as a kid. I feel like very empathetic and you know, felt all of the vibes and the energies and things like that. I remember I saw a spirit for the first time when I was maybe like four or five, and I remember waking up in the middle of the night and it was my great grandma who had passed, and she was sitting at the end of my bed and she was just smiling, just yeah, just waving at me, just sitting there. And I remember like sitting up and just like looking at her. I felt like, not scared, but just a bit like, Okay, yeah, this is what Like am I really asleep or am I wake? Like that kind of thing. And I remember I told my family the next day. I was like, oh, yeah, great Grandma came to visit me, you know, And They're like, oh, you must have been dreaming, you know, you must.
Speaker 3: Have you know.
Speaker 4: And I think that's a natural thing, is like kids are such open little channels. They are so plugged and connected in because they don't have all the filters, they don't have all the baggage that we pick up as we go through life.
Speaker 3: And so I think.
Speaker 4: From that moment, I definitefinitely disconnected and shut off that side of me. I remember throughout life like there were definitely moments where my channel and my intuition was very strong and I felt it, but because I wasn't so connected in with myself, I definitely ignored it a lot of the time. But it's always been there, I guess but it wasn't until I moved back to Perth after living in Sydney for five years and I was on my health journey, which I actually didn't get to say, but I actually healed my health conditions.
Speaker 3: So yeah, fully, yeah ha.
Speaker 4: Shimono's pcos like all of the things from doing energy work, I don't have any of that anymore, So it is possible. It is possible that was just the piece that I was missing. And it was actually by doing the energy work that my gifts came through as a byproduct because I was a little channel and I remember the first time it happened did freak me out a little bit.
Speaker 3: But it was my birthday and.
Speaker 4: I'm also born on like a six to six portal as well, and it was like a full moon and I was staying out in the city with my friends in Perth and I remember I was asleep, Oh, my friend was sleeping and I was trying to go to sleep, and all of a sudden started channeling. And my strongest gift, the first gift that came through to me was Claire audience. And I'll talk about what the claars are, but that's hearing and it still is your voice. But all I can kind of explain it is like it comes through you, so it's not like a conscious thought. So when I'm thinking in my mind, it's very much I guess the energy is hard to explain if you're listening, but it's just at the mind level where it's kind of like a rush of energy that sort of comes through, and it's not like you're consciously thinking. It's just kind of like a drop in. It's just like a oh, where did that come from? Like you can be so random, you're, you know, making dinner, and then something will pop through and then you're like, oh wait, I wasn't even thinking about that, Like that's intuition with those moments, So a lot of people haven't when they're driving, when they're in the shower, yeah, shower thoughts, shower downloads.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But this was almost like I had opened the floodgates and they were like, oh my gosh, sending me all the messages about people in my life, when people were going to get pregnant, married, like all of these different things. And I remember I was like, Okay, I think this is channeling. I think this is what my mentor has like spoken about. And I wrote it all down, and over the next couple of months, like it all started to happen, and I was like, I swear I said that was going to happen, and it did, but I didn't know how to control it. Initially, it just kind of came and went as waves. And it wasn't until I sort of really learned how to open it and shut it that I was able to really like utilize it to kind of like work with me. I also during that time, I came into union with like a very deep soulmate connection which tenext like my abilities and my connections, and I was like I just knew things about him, Like we met and were like where do we know.
Speaker 3: Each other from?
Speaker 4: You know, when you meet those people, and it's just like we've done work before together, you know.
Speaker 3: And it was a little bit like that.
Speaker 4: And as I kind of like delved in a little bit deeper, I manifested a few spiritual retreats with literally pers number one medium. She's got like a three year wait list, so I was getting trained by her and I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: I just signed up.
Speaker 4: I got invited to go to yeah a weekend, and I had no idea it was medium. Shit which is connecting with spirits for those who don't know. And I walked in and I was kind of a.
Speaker 3: Bit like, oh, I was able to do.
Speaker 4: It and it was easy, and I was like, oh, okay, so this is definitely a part of it that was definitely like that first ability was that clare audience, and it got stronger and stronger and stronger to the point where you know, Spirit would be like I remember one time I was trying to book in to get my eyebrows micro bladed, and this lady had had like a four month waiting list, like she's just amazing, and Spirit was like, go on, there's been a cancelation.
Speaker 3: You're going to get in.
Speaker 4: And I called and there'd been a cancelation like the next day. And so that's how specific mind can be now, where it literally just it can guide you in shore big things also like little things as well.
Speaker 1: That's really cool to even say that, because I was just in Europe and I put up a story and I was like, I haven't booked any dinners and everyone said, you've got a book dinner to see the Eiffel Tower, And I caught up this place called friend Schester. I'd called this other place, and people were saying, go to this giraffe place, but there's only a couple of seats and you're directly in front of the Eiffel Tower. So I thought, I'll just get concierge to call and book. If we can't see it, we can pop a head out and like watch the sparkle at nine, And there was only a seven o'clock and a nine o'clock, so I'll just take the seven o'clock. We're eating a really slow like I took my eight year old son and my let's eating a really slow water dessert as they were walking us through, Like the whole restaurant was empty, and there's four seats out directly in front of the Eiffel Tower. It was like a VIP seat. It was direct Like I could not have asked for a better seat. And a girlfriend of mine who's going over on Friday, She's like, I've been trying to book in there for weeks and I'm not even there yet, Like how did you get a reservation? I was like, I don't know, but like I must have just manifested. I must just trust I'm like, oh, just book this restaurant, and even if we can't sit there. Let it go it, let go trusted and something better even came along. We sat there the whole night just like, oh my god, it was so cool. So like, that's just cooled. In those moments, I didn't even know I was manifesting, but obviously was.
Speaker 4: That's like a form of channeling. It's cool to figure out which ones are your strong suits. So even in our session yesterday, you know, you started having a bit of clairvoyance come through, and clairvoyance is I was spracial about this yet Yeah.
Speaker 3: I opened my eyes and I'm like, the whole room's blue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Whole room was just like blue. Afterwards, I could just see blue, and then I had like tingles and really warm like feelings. It was Yeah, She's like, I think you got a little bit of psychic ability. I was like, I've been told that about three times now, which.
Speaker 1: Makes me want to ask you. You know how you used to turn on and off because I can predict deaths and I really don't like it, but I've done it four times now and they're so accurate. I know well in advance, and I forget I know how I'm going to die, and I really don't like it. I've been put up on a story the other day and everyone's like asking these questions like I don't want to talk about it, but how do you like, yeah, you said you can turn off and on, like you want to do that, because I would love to.
Speaker 4: So there's definitely a couple of things. So how we sort of channel is by our crown chakra being open. So I actually imagine there's like a trap door on the top of your head, and when I don't want to channel, I imagine that door is just shutting, and that's me signaling no, Like I just need to be in my human right now.
Speaker 3: I'm not open for business.
Speaker 4: Obviously, if it's something like really big that needs to come through, it's still going to come through. But that's just intentionally. It's just like turning the lights on and off in your business in your house, right, So it's just having that little energetic shut down and disconnect is a good thing. And you can even say like okay, beautiful. So from this time of the day, this is when I want to be open. This is going to be my intentional, manifesting, spiritual goddess time. Right, I'm going to carve out this time. Let the floodgates open, like let it all live, give them permission to come through. And I think when you actually start doing that, it starts.
Speaker 3: Looking for you because I think a lot of.
Speaker 4: Intentional Yeah, absolutely, And it's like you want to let it help you in your life. You don't want to let it like overrun everything and all of those sorts of things. So but it's just like anything. It's just like a muscle. It's like intuition is like a muscle. It is like going to the gym. At first, you know, you might not how it works, but if you're intentional about it and opening up that third eye is you know that intuition, that's how it all sort of starts. And yeah, that's clairvoyance. So clearvoyance is like the site. It's kind of the thing that when you watch movies and stuff, they're like, oh I saw this, but you know with your physical eyes. So that's kind of like, well, you might get shown a vision or a flash, or you might see something, you know, when you're meditating and things like that. So that's clairvoyance gift.
Speaker 3: And you know how I said after you sent me that meditation thing, Yes, yeah, so I was doing some meditating afterwards in the sauna, and I.
Speaker 1: Kept seeing a sea saw. Oh have you looked at it?
Speaker 3: I haven't yet.
Speaker 1: I haven't had a chance.
Speaker 3: It's like on a screen and it was a cecil.
Speaker 1: I was like something about balancing out. I don't know, gosh, we need to.
Speaker 4: Look that out.
Speaker 3: I feel like, see, I even just got to drop.
Speaker 4: Things could go either way, so you actually get to decide. So right now it's still coming into balance, but you get to decide which way you're gonna saw basically, and it was kind of not to go into detail, but you deciding if you wanted to go through that door.
Speaker 3: In our session yesterday, it was like the cards are still are you going to leap? Okay, you still get to decide. You still like what are you doing? Yeah, yeah, I'm still thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, act when you were meditating, that's what you still want? I think, Wow, isn't it cool? The signs if you are oken and open. Look And I love how you said like asking for permission, that they can come in.
Speaker 3: Ask for help.
Speaker 4: And I think it's such like an underrated thing, like you know, even myself, I was like on a time crunch the other day and I was like spirit like, please help me get there, and the most harmonious divine time, and you know, even asking the way in which you want to receive a manifestation as well, because often we're like it's going to take so long or it's going to be so hard, and we actually kind of like put these preconceived notions out there. But I really plug into the feeling of the arrival and I'm like, it was just so effortless.
Speaker 3: It was easy.
Speaker 4: It just all floating and I didn't even have to try. Thank you, thank you, I thank in advance for what I'm about to receive as well. And then yeah, literally it was like the most easy thing that happened just.
Speaker 3: In my day to day.
Speaker 4: You can utilize it, sure for the big things like manifesting you know, partners or business growth or this and that or moving, but it's like you can use your psychic every single day, which is really cool.
Speaker 1: Have you consumed a lot of Gabby Bernstein's content or do you like Do you like her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think she's a beautiful gateway, like a beautiful entry portal into this world. So she was in my awareness much earlier on. Yeah, my spiritual journey and I think she's a great place to start.
Speaker 1: One thing that she said, I remember it is just like ask for a sign. And I remember about a year ago we were going through a really like just tough point in one of our businesses, which is called Hideaway. My husband was just feeling really stressed, he said, at the start of his walk at Burly Headland, which he loves to do when he's feeling stressed, he was just like, just give me a sign, some type of sign that like, I need to continue on this journey because it's caused me a lot of stress. He went up around his walk and he got to this point where it's like have you done the headline before? There's lots of like do you go left or right? And he got to this sign and it says Hideaway the sign and he was just like he had to sit down in front of it and he was just like, oh, thank you Universe. And then I did a couple of weeks ago before Europe, I asked for a sign. Shouldn't do it often, I should do it more, and I said, just show me a butterfly. I just want to see a butterfly. And didn't have him for a couple of days, I'm like, oh, it's a boddy butterfly. Got frustrated. But I was like like, oh, whatever, I'm doing Tyler's hair and I've got this whole container of like hair clips. I was like, let's put this pretty bowl and she's like, no, not that bow. Like being her little sassy self, she pulls out this container and tips them all out everywhere, and they're all butterfly clips. I was like, there's body, darling, We're going to use those butterfly clips. And I was like, ah, so that's a cool little thing that everyone can do if you're feeling lost and wanting some guidance, like to go to the universal Spirit or you know whatever you like you said subscribe to Yes, yeah, and they will come if you're open to them. Yeah, but you do have to let go hey, because that day I was like I didn't see a butterfly, and I remember getting frustrated. It's like, who, Life's okay, You're okay, Like it's fine. And then two days later there was fifty butterflights all over my floor, all different colors, and I was like, ah, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's so much of like in the divine timing of like that's when you actually needed to and that's when you were ready for it as well. So when you were kind of like getting into that oh like stress, that anxious like oh my gosh, like da dada, nothing's going to come through because you're not open to receiving, that's that frequency you can track more of that. Yes, absolutely, that's like the law of detachment as well. So the real surrender, the real letting go. It's like, okay, cool, maybe you've done your manifesting rituals or whatever, then go and have fun, go play, go do something completely different, take your mind, energy, intention, and then trust that you will be provided for. Trust that they've heard, they've received. And it's just like you know, when you're literally ordering something online, like you're like, oh, it's going to come, like you know it's going to come. So I think once you get into that energy of manifesting, like you've you know, got your specific order, or you're ordering at a restaurant and you're like, yes, I want this gluten free this, like have your specific desire that you're wanting. Ask the waiter, you know, they go off, they prepare it, and it's like, do you want your manifestation to be like a mac is drive through or do you want it to be like a five star dining experience? And it's like, would you rather wait longer and get that.
Speaker 1: Beautiful analogy in the world? I don't touch that? Is that perfect? Wow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Freaking love that?
Speaker 4: And then what do you do when you're waiting? You're like, you know, enjoying the experience, You're.
Speaker 1: Spending time with you who are connecting, connecting, nourishing your body because you value you sleep, you velly energy, you value glowing skin, all the things that you value.
Speaker 4: And then it comes and then it's even better because maybe you've had to wait a little bit long.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know you can. Trust is like this going off topic kind of, but like trust is just such a huge part of life. Trust in yourself, trust in the universe, trust in your friendships, your sisterhood, your partners, like your fa Without trust, you're so limited and hold back and you just would not be in a nice frequency, right, It's so important. But I suppose a lot of people that's where that trauma and energetic work comes through because a lot of us have been through trauma, most of us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all have all of us different and different things but if you.
Speaker 1: Don't clear that, then you can't fully trust, you can't experience life at the force that we all want to so important.
Speaker 4: And it's also why people stay in situations that aren't fully serving them because they don't actually trust that they're going to be provided for or rewarded, or that something even better is going to come into place as well. So then they just stay the.
Speaker 1: Same jobs, daying relationships, keep the same friendships. Whatever it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all fear basically what it is.
Speaker 4: And I think the more you tap in and connect into that frequency of like divine love and like and that connection with the divine in whichever way like you start, then making decisions from love and not from fear doesn't mean you don't feel the fear. Because even myself, when I'm going through an up level, like, there's always going to be doubts, there's always going to be things that come up. But the thing is you're human, you're human, but your soul is guiding you and leading you home. And the more you actually start making decisions from that place, like it just gets easier, doesn't mean those things don't come up. You have awareness about it, You're like I can.
Speaker 3: See you there. Yeah, something else I wanted to chat to you about as well as because when we were talking briefly so about the different types of intuition, I was really intrigued to know more about that.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, so yes, obviously we talked about Claire audience and clairvoyance, and then there is Clare cognizance, which is just this like in a knowing, it's just I know that that thing is going to hold again sorry clear cognizance. Cognizance, Yeah, Claire cognizance. So it's just this in a knowing of like I don't know how, but I just know that thing is going to happen. I know that you know that person is gonna call me like your phone's and you're like, I just know that that's that person. It's quite strong, and it's just like I feel like Clare cognizance is just like I just fucking know and.
Speaker 3: You don't know why, but you just yeah, we've all had moments like that, I reckon, yeah, yeah, and can people tap into like all three and obviously ones that are stronger, ones that are yeah, I usually refer to like the big four.
Speaker 4: So there's also Claire sentence, which is like the feeling the feeling of things. So even in our session yesterday, I was feeling in me where your blocks were.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: So it's like you can feel it in your body kind of thing. Like even if you walk into a room and you're like, oh, I feel a bit sick like and then you're like, that's your intuition being like I'm not meant to be here, this isn't for me. Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really cool. Sorry, just for one more time, was I haven't taken them all in? Can you repeat all four again and like brief descriptions. Yeah, we can go.
Speaker 3: Back to this particular part.
Speaker 1: I'm going to listen to ten times.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Claire audience is the hearing, hearing the hearing. Clairevoyance is the site.
Speaker 1: See things, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 4: Claire cognizance is the inner knowing I just know. Yeah, And Claire sentience is the feeling beautiful.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: And one other thing too that we were chatting aout a little bit is collective energy, which I haven't heard about this, so I wanted to hear about this as well. Yeah, so it's actually really exciting questions.
Speaker 4: That so yeah, the collective energy is kind of like where we're at as a consciousness level as a whole. So we all have our individual consciousness and where we're rising to our vibration and everything like that, but then as all of us as human we are at the moment, it's really exciting. We're going through a rise, we're going through an expansion. There's a lot more people starting to become in touch with, you know, their inner cells. They're wanting to dive deeper into this. They're like ready for that soul work and that part of the journey. So it's kind of like a split that we're experiencing right now where a lot of like the three D heavy energy is leaving and we're sort of ascending to the five D collective consciousness, which is really exciting, and that's where like instant rapid manifestation is possible.
Speaker 3: Life gets easier, and it's like.
Speaker 4: The more work you do on yourself in terms of like purging, the more space you're going to allow in for your manifestations to arrive. And like when you start vibrating at that frequency after doing that shadow work, it's just wild how quickly everything is magnetized to you without you even trying.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's really cool. So for people who have no idea about any of this, like when you say three D and five D, just in case people are like, oh, what's she talking about, can you explain a little bit more about that as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So the three D is kind of like when you were asleep, so before your spiritual awakening, before your awareness, before you started consciously being like, I do have control of my life. I do have the power, you know, and you kind of step back into that. So for me, where my split was between the three D and the five D was when I was twenty three and I hit that moment and then I was suddenly like it was like I woke up to my power and what I was meant to do, and then I started on that journey. So the three D is very much also about what is splashed all.
Speaker 3: Over the media and things like that.
Speaker 4: Three D is very much to do with fear as well, control, lower entity, lower vibrational frequencies.
Speaker 3: You know, you can even feel yourself when you like slip into it.
Speaker 4: Maybe you're like really working on your money mindset and you're like you're feeling really good and then all of a sudden you're like, oh no, it's never going to happen, Like, oh did it? When you start going into that spiral? That's three D energy, right, So when you're in five D energy, you feel abundant, feel expansive. You're in flow. And I kind of like even ask myself, am I in force or flow? And when I'm in flow that means I'm in five D energy. When I'm in force and things are feeling tough and I'm struggling, I'm like, oh, okay, there's a piece of me that I need to heal that is keeping me in three D right now that I need to let go of so I can get back to my abundant self.
Speaker 1: That's so cool. I've obviously told a couple of my little stories. Do you have any like really cool stories around this that's happened to you or say, if you don't mind me asking, you single or do you have a partner?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so manifesting partner manifesting a big event, like is there something that you're just like you know is gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very much connected with my like divine union, which is like it's coming.
Speaker 3: I feel his energy. I'm connected with him whole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's very close, and I can just see how I have needed to level up to become a vibrational.
Speaker 3: Match for who you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because if you think about it, even with you know, manifesting and stuff, specifically with a partner, it's like you write all the things, it's like.
Speaker 3: Are you all of those things for yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's like okay, no, okay, there are the gaps. That's what you need to go and do. So that is very much what I have been doing on myself. But what I have found every time that I have leveled up, I've attracted in someone that has matched me. So for example, there was a connection that came into my awareness earlier this year and I felt so abundant. I was like, yes, like this feels so good. But he came in with this wobbly vibration even though I felt it, and that was spirit being like, you've been asking for commitment, You've been asking for these scenes. Sure this person is really cool and you're really vibing, but like it was a bit of a test for me. Are you gonna just accept less? And it was really interesting. I let that go and I was like, no, I've asked for more. I need to be in queen energy, like that's what I'm attracting. As soon as I did that, I called someone in literally two days later, and what was so crazy was see the universe being ten steps ahead. So five months prior to meeting this person, when I was looking for my place, I went, I looked at a viewing in Palm Beach.
Speaker 3: I only went to one.
Speaker 4: I walked into this street and I was like, I'm not meant to live here, but I literally got out and you know, months and months later, this man lived on that exact street.
Speaker 1: Wow, I felt something yeah there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's like we were in each other's awareness for about four or five months prior, but it wasn't the divine timing. And as soon as that kind of clicked in, like it was wild, and he matched my energy in terms of like wanting to give, wanting to provide, and all of the work that I had been doing with the universe, treating the universe as the masculine energy. The universe was then presenting me a masculine in physical form who was doing all of those things.
Speaker 1: Oh cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So even though he didn't end up being my person once again, that was another test. It was like he was ninety percent.
Speaker 1: An evidence that this all ninety.
Speaker 3: Percent, and you could have so easily settled yeah without that ten percent. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: And I remember even you know, saying to certain people you know, and they couldn't understand why. They're like, he's perfect. He's doing more than any of our partners doing like all of those things. But I was like, but I just know he was annoying. I was like, I just know, I know what it's meant to feel like. And sure, it's hard to give up because there's nothing actually wrong per se.
Speaker 3: But I was like, no, but when you know, you know, and you know, and that would have been me settling and me staying stuck. And I was like, no, most.
Speaker 1: Using higher don't know, they'd go safe. So if you weren't so connected, you probably would have done it, because it's like, oh, we ticked all the box, Like why would I not? That's silly, of course, Oh those little voices in your head because you're so clear on knowing, you're like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: But it was like a huge test for me. It was so hard because I was like I was praying every night. I was like, why can't it be him? Why can't it be now? Like I was very much in that stage, but now I can kind of see that, like I still needed to rise a bit more on my own journey. And then what I also came into my awareness. I was like, when I tune into like my husband's energy, I was like, he's not ready. It's not necessarily about me anymore so much. I was like, he's not ready, and yeah, it was just really interesting. When all of that was kind of going on, I had to then connect to, you know, the higher power God, like whatever you want to kind of connect to. For me, I say Universe, I say God, Creator, like I used it all interchangeably, but I really connected into yeah, into God and into that christ consciousness. And when I felt that unconditional love and I really let that land in, I was like, that's what I need in a partner and I'm not settling. Once I found that connection, I was like, no, anything less, Like I don't want it.
Speaker 1: So so beautiful, that's so cool, so cool. If you got any stories of your like knowing or seeing, honestly.
Speaker 3: I feel like I was very similar to you. I watched The Secret, and I had all the books I read The Secret, The power, and I was really open for a good chunk of my life there, and then as soon as it got to like eighteen, started partying, started drinking, closed off to it. And it's only been really recently, like super recently that I mean, that's probably why I started like following you and taking it all your content, because I know there's that earning, like the yearning within me to be like I want to open myself back up again. Yeah, so it's only really like recent for me again, but yeah, I mean there's definitely been things that have happened, and like even even this morning, before I had that car crash, I feel like I knew I was going to have a car crash. Really yeah, I had a car crash on my here but it was fine, fine, cars were fine. Okay, how's this, Both cars were fine. I had a car crash and I started bawling. So I felt so like bad, and this old guy got out here was so upset and I was like, I'm so sorry. In that stop start traffic and I was like, I'm so sorry. But probably about five minutes before that, I was looking around and I was like, oh, it's a lot of traffic, and the first time post in my head is like, oh, I could have a car crash and I knew wouldn't be bad or anything, but yeah, anyways, hopped out and I was like, oh no, what's gonna happen? Drove his car forward, not one scratch, and then I've got jump back in my car and Kurt's like, how's our car? And I was like, I haven't even looked at it yet. Pulled up and I parked and I was like, oh my gosh, I'm so nervous. Got out not one scratch. I was like, that was the universe, yeah telling me. And also like I feel like it's a bit of a test because I was a little bit distracted. Like I was like the music change on the things was like trying to change the music and it's like when you're driving, like that was a little sign, like b yeah, yeah, so so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's on a reflection, it's so cool. Like obviously on a podcast, we have a here all day for sure from the couch having cacao and like, yeah, yeah, all the stories would come up from the like because I'm even from me popping up that that's just so cool, isn't it so cool? That's all possible, and I hope everyone listening today is like, wow, I can tap into that too, Like you're no different to anyone else. We can all tap into that, we can all drop in. But it's cool that you can also help support women through your courses, through your coaching, through the things that you do. Like even today, I've learned so much and it's just like almost reinspired me to like lean back into that. So I hope everyone listening feels that as well, because you really can have a beautiful life of all things that you want, but you've got to open yourself up and trust.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely, Well, thank you so much for joining us once again.
Speaker 3: That was incredible, and let everyone know again where they can find you. Yeah. Yeah, so just on socials on Instagram. Yeah, we'll leave it down in the description box. Yeah yeah absolutely.
Speaker 4: And then yeah, I have a sole membership coming out next in a month. But then I always have different courses or master classes or things, but they just come up sporadically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they come up when you get the download.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, time, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. Oh, thank you so much, thank you.
Speaker 3: Thanks, I guess