Speaker 1: Good morning, Melbourne. Jason Lauren starting morning the right away. This is Jason Lauren men Nogel one hundred.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody, and welcome to your Tuesday Good Morning team.
Speaker 3: Good morning everybody. How morning, Gee whiz.
Speaker 4: It's foggy out there, Holy mackerel. Take it easy on the road this morning, I santed clean.
Speaker 2: I got to use the fog lights on the wraptor.
Speaker 3: It was like, I don't remember driving in fog like that for a long time.
Speaker 1: Just came out nowhere, didn't it. Yeah, it works.
Speaker 3: It's the weather a bit the worst slate.
Speaker 4: Last night, I felt the world weird things were happening, Well.
Speaker 2: So did I.
Speaker 1: Were you dreaming kooky stuff?
Speaker 4: Yes, but maybe we'll talk about it next if we've all had a situation. Because there was three things that happened in my house last night that I'm like, oh.
Speaker 3: Like was it a full moon or like a throwdown? No? I sent Paul to the spare room complete opposite.
Speaker 2: I need you to get as far away from me as possible. You'd still be able to She didn't put it.
Speaker 3: At one moment, I said, I'm gonna have to go and sleep in the spare room. When he goes, I'll do it. They need to sit up and walk down. It's like, thank God for that.
Speaker 1: Because I'm warm and I'm not going anywhere.
Speaker 3: Sometimes there was just some weird energy in the air.
Speaker 2: There's nothing like sneaking in after you've been out the pub. Then you come home. You've been told to sleep in the spare room. But it's like running the gauntlet. I've got to get past the main bedroom to the spare room. So she doesn't hear.
Speaker 3: What time that was Sunday night. I went to bed early, and Paul went to the footy and I was like, hey, he went to the pub for a few drinks after and I went to bed at like seven. I was I was cooked on Sunday night.
Speaker 4: And I said to him, Hey, maybe just when you come in, please try not to wake me up, which just means take nearly.
Speaker 3: Scuse me, take your boots off at the door, take them off at the gate.
Speaker 4: But he walks all the way through the house to get to the living room to take his boots off to them walk up the stairs.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm awake.
Speaker 2: What a rookie.
Speaker 3: I still got a bedroom downstairs?
Speaker 2: Like just sleep, oh mate. It's like I'm breaking in. You wouln't even know when I'm in there.
Speaker 3: And when I leave the house in the morning, I'm like a ninja.
Speaker 1: To sneak out as well.
Speaker 2: She's sleep the pub. I come back from the pub, she's sleep Okay, cool, I got away with it.
Speaker 3: When you're a kid, used to sneak out, you walk down the edge of the stairs.
Speaker 2: Now I've been building a tunnel. I'm just going out to the man and I'm just tunneling under the house.
Speaker 3: So you does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can talk about it next because I had a strange Durkee Hey coffee situation.
Speaker 2: Now I shout out George, Miss Alex and Carne, I'm a boyfriend, he said to uh. He said it was good to have you guys back.
Speaker 1: But he scribbled some sort of nonsense on the top of our cups and we couldn't figure out what was what.
Speaker 3: This one says, I think he does exes for you like kiss No, normally he does.
Speaker 1: And this one is, well, look at mine, Lauren. Jace thought that I think you've got mine.
Speaker 3: You've got kisses on that, so you have.
Speaker 1: An order to search. No, no, your nuts.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not seting the nuts mixed up. I'm pretty sure I've got your almond.
Speaker 1: She isn't a nut, by the way, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But if you see George's a great If you see George telling me love the.
Speaker 3: Muffin, did he give me a muffin and you ate it? Your dog?
Speaker 2: Welcome to you.
Speaker 1: Just see the crumb your dog hate.
Speaker 3: Weird things happening last night in my house. So first of all, all of a sudden, we went to bed early, thought great, in bed eight o'clock and Paul got some kind of I don't know, sounded like COVID, but it's not like as soon as he lay down, like he couldn't breathe, and I was like, I was trying to be nice about it, and then I was like, sorry, I mean I can't sleep next to you. I need to go to sleep.
Speaker 2: He had a weird feeling when you go into shops now and someone's going to ask him.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, absolutely, no, I don't.
Speaker 3: I just think it's really courteous.
Speaker 2: No, it is courteous, but I just gidding.
Speaker 3: And some people do it to protect themselves, which just throws.
Speaker 1: Me very quickly. By the way, we're not in a full moon. We are in a waxing crescent for those playing at home. Right, the moon is at fifteen point seven. Okay, so we're still a while off.
Speaker 3: Okay, and we're not in retrograde.
Speaker 5: Or not according to the not according the website.
Speaker 4: I'm on anyway, So I send him down to the spare I was going to go to the spare room. I was like, I just need a good night sleep. I didn't have a great night sleep the night before. And he goes, oh, go down to the spare room. It's fine because he was still awake. He was doom scrolling or working or whatever. Then I start to fall asleep and I hear this screaming and I'm like, someone's in the house. Sounded a bit firm, but it turns out it was.
Speaker 3: He's had a nightmare in terror like a child, and he's going.
Speaker 2: Is the worst. You can't actually wake the moon.
Speaker 3: I go terrible, hello, hello, and he goes, oh, babe, it was just me. I was having a dream, and I was like, I sent you to the other end of the house. I could get some sleep anyway. I'm I'm glad you're okay. The really go back to sleep. They can be terrified when you get that night time paralysis.
Speaker 5: I had one in Russia at the World Cup.
Speaker 1: I thought the Russians were coming.
Speaker 6: Hang on a second, then.
Speaker 2: Were you a sloan is to home Invaders? Hello?
Speaker 3: Hello? Then I finally get back to sleep.
Speaker 4: Then I hear out the front of my house Cookie Cookie. I'm like, there's someone in my front garden squealing and slept, walked, and now he's talking to something called Cookie. Anyway, there was a mother and daughter out in the street that obviously lost their cat or their.
Speaker 3: Dolls at like two am, calling Cookie. Anyway. It was a happy ending because I heard her go, mom, I found him, So they found Cookie. So I finally get back to sleep, and then I had a night terror.
Speaker 1: What was yours?
Speaker 3: I thought the whole house was shaking like I was in an earthquake and I couldn't move.
Speaker 2: There was an earthquake smoking.
Speaker 1: Serious, you guys are a mess.
Speaker 3: Do you know what? I was like, there's a gas lik or something in this house. It's sending us all cook. Yeah, the other end of the.
Speaker 5: House had a night So did you wake up a yelling or screaming?
Speaker 4: I couldn't move. I was like, what's happening? What's happening, and then I woke up and.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, I can't believe that just happened to me after it happened to him, like five hours later. This is the third time I've been up, and I was like, I'm just going to get up.
Speaker 2: I didn't have a night terrible, but mine's cooked.
Speaker 3: What happened to you?
Speaker 2: I cooked chicken chinsels yesterday afternoon for the family.
Speaker 1: You crumbed them yourself?
Speaker 2: Ye did it all?
Speaker 1: Did you get the hammer out and beat the chicken you.
Speaker 3: Use on your crumbing.
Speaker 2: I went to bread. I went, no, I want to bread crumb your stand old school and he used a bit of gee and a bit of a mate. I was you should have seen the production line I was pumping.
Speaker 3: Makes a mess and.
Speaker 2: That's why I did it before school pickup so I could clean up o CD. Anyway, I had a little bit of cheese on it last night and melted it, and then I cheese dreams. Ah. But I woke up at one point feeling like the dune or over me was melted cheese and.
Speaker 1: It was keeping God damn it, guys, over the holidays. We've just returned from holidays. I was obsessed, as were so many people around the world with Artemis two Oh clan.
Speaker 4: I'm just like I was in La at Coachella, I think, and I was like, guys, they're coming back to Earth.
Speaker 1: You should have duck down to wherever it was to see them, like to see splashed down.
Speaker 3: What about all the people who filmed it from their.
Speaker 1: Back What about the people what about liftoff and the people who are flying in planes and shot it from their plane window?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah that that impressed like sponge chat. Yeah, but I did like people in their front yards watching your take off. And I did see there's some footage of all these school kids and everything, and they're sitting on a hill and they're watching and they're waiting, and then it was like a train or a coach pulled up right in front of them.
Speaker 1: It was a ship and block their view and the princess.
Speaker 4: But you know what, it was amazing. I was fascinating. Like again, call me tin Hatwa. I got right down there, like rabbit Hole is the.
Speaker 1: Original, before you do, before we go.
Speaker 3: We were here when we were at work, and then we went on holidays.
Speaker 1: So now the Landing kids now forget about being fireman. Forget about being you know, professional footballers the like. Kids now want to be astronauts. If you had some audio there Jays, there's a there's a little boy who has gone viral for his views. He's doing tutorials online because people don't understand what the Artemis mission was all about.
Speaker 3: Oh is the listen?
Speaker 7: S l s is the what place? And the is a lion?
Speaker 8: Sir?
Speaker 7: Some people think the walking is not supposed to tour. It goes straight up, but it's supposed to. It's because it has the orbit where orbit. Their thing is glad that he pulls it into an orbit.
Speaker 3: Then they sit, yes, so it has to.
Speaker 4: Before it went to the Moon, it had to go around the Earth a couple of times, and then they went further than any any humans have ever been because they went.
Speaker 1: To the other side of the moon and took some snaps.
Speaker 3: But they all just took snaps on their iPhones.
Speaker 5: Do you get anyone had some sort of do you know what I did? The Kodak situation there.
Speaker 3: Like I'm in Coachella Valley and I can't even text my boyfriend and say can you get me a drink because there's no resation and these people are on the moon, the family. I was walking on the other side of the moon. It was not no one's landing.
Speaker 2: I was doing walkie talking with the kids on school holidays and I'm like trying to talk to Archie in the front yard and all I'm getting is like, and you're right. I put the news on and they're like, it's all great.
Speaker 3: So what about Yeah, and I can't drive to Bendigo because petrol is too expensive. But I loved it.
Speaker 1: What about the fifteen or twenty minute window when they are coming hurtling back to Earth and the comms just go. They didn't know if that.
Speaker 5: If they're alive, they perished on.
Speaker 4: It's going so fast. Now I could have this wrong. I saw it on the It's so fast that it would be I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Is it like the terror taror No.
Speaker 3: It's way faster than the Territor. It's so fast that you could get from Melbourne to Perth in six seconds. What might be six minutes.
Speaker 1: They try and sell them a photos.
Speaker 3: I think it's six seconds.
Speaker 1: Don't need the Red Eye.
Speaker 3: It's going so fast. Melbourne to Perth in six seconds, now crazy.
Speaker 1: You'll be pleased to know that Artemis three is already in the works.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're looking at mid twenty twenty seven. And guess what Artemis three is doing.
Speaker 3: Well, it's landing on the moon.
Speaker 1: We're landing on the moon.
Speaker 2: Baby.
Speaker 3: Well, I'll believe it when I say it.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I need to know if the flag waves or not. And I need to know about the footprints, because.
Speaker 2: The footprints we must we must take the shift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm obsessed with Christina Cash as well. I think she'd be a good time. She looks fun.
Speaker 2: Is that the Kelly? Yeah, she looks fun. Yes, anybody that floats it probably like that.
Speaker 3: Seemed quite cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really, can we talk to one of them? Sure? Hang on, let me just put her them.
Speaker 3: Did you have many DM requests?
Speaker 2: Did you see one of them returning over it?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: One of them returning home and all the neighbors had come.
Speaker 1: Out to clip him in. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: When he's out of the footpath and he speak to all the neighbors going, you know, it's brought us all closer together. I don't know you all, but.
Speaker 4: Now we're best friends. Because I went to the other side of the moon and you didn't stay right.
Speaker 3: I wasn't that key? What did I miss?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 1: Do you believe that they youh yeah, Oh.
Speaker 3: I believe that, But I'm not. I'm not the original. And how did they get because I didn't you.
Speaker 11: Hear the kids?
Speaker 3: Because the walkeet is in guabity. Oh my god, it's so good.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 4: There is not enough money in the world that you could give me. No, I don't even want to do the Katie Perry one.
Speaker 3: No thanks.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine how lonely you'd be out there?
Speaker 5: Go four friends just so.
Speaker 1: Far from Earth?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I want to go to the other side of the moon.
Speaker 2: Clint As they shot out four friends, they shut the drink service for that forty five minutes you're going.
Speaker 1: You know how the toilet broke?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah they fixed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be I think that was there was a special toilet engineer on board.
Speaker 3: No, they had they had to radio home to get the engineer.
Speaker 4: To fix it.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be degrading NASA on the one that's toilets me?
Speaker 1: I do that?
Speaker 2: Olivia Dean here on Ober one hundred, Good morning, you are on the Yeah with Jason Lauren Clinty as well. What's going on? Sorry?
Speaker 3: Well, sorry, guys, I was trying to tell you that the ads were running my bad but instead you ignored me and pushed on. That was that was I was waving my arms up and down to you. So what happened was you didn't have your headphones anything you're playing? Yeah, we were googling watches. If you want to make the truth, Jace wants to watch nothing too fancy?
Speaker 1: Have you never own one?
Speaker 2: Not since like the Swatch Watch days, I was a.
Speaker 3: Kid calculated watch.
Speaker 1: I just thought, you know what, my grown up now probably now watch nice little investment it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm not a I'm not a wearable digital guy.
Speaker 3: Like a Apple know you were for one day.
Speaker 2: I know it's in the drawer. I just I don't like my hand vibrating saying any of text and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't like the Apple Watch either. I found I was too connected.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah for your heart rate and stuff to.
Speaker 3: Where the ring that Laura ring, which just tells me how much sleep I didn't get.
Speaker 2: Because I did see it, Chatty, I've got at shop.
Speaker 1: Yes they're back.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Swatch watches never one anyway.
Speaker 12: Really because a huge one kids fossil you know what I found the other day, you know the other day in the cupboard Nixon.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you used to get them from Surft divond skins.
Speaker 2: It's the big metal. I'll wear it in tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, please dig up my baby G. I loved my baby G. You hit the button and it all lit up. Do anyone have a baby G?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, new Brodi you'd have one. You know you didn't ever see a baby? Yeah, I've heard about how cool with the baby.
Speaker 1: The guy on the G shock all. Remember that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna war Nixon in tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have to dig up all my own.
Speaker 2: I'll be the housekeeping chase Lauren clean here too. Hello, Welcome gen z at twelve year ol producers in the studio here at Nova.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, now, round of applause for Jenny. When I went away, she was my mouse, Sit up.
Speaker 11: Well.
Speaker 3: I came home two thank you, like.
Speaker 4: A beautiful note from her, and she'd put dinner in the fridge for that night. She goes as if you want to eat, as if you want to have to cook when you get home. She bought this beautiful Peter Boush gluten free lasagna.
Speaker 3: Oh you're good, well, Paul, it's gluten free.
Speaker 11: Just like me.
Speaker 3: Was it just left over from your shopping?
Speaker 6: No, hey, it was brand new.
Speaker 3: I got it for full ain't cheap, so that was very nice.
Speaker 4: Now, when I was away in America, obviously, time zones are upside down. When I go to sleep, I put my phone on do not disturb, especially one of my overseas, because people text, thinking it's during the day, middle of the night phones on do not disturb. I wake up to not one, not too but six text messages from gen Z and my house and dog sitter.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't a drunk face the sceed so you had both dogs and he and the best friends and run of the house.
Speaker 3: So you could and I'd warned her, look, just don't leave anything on the bench. The pointer. She's very clear. She opens doors, she lets herself in and out of things. She like, unzip your bag and find a musing she's an.
Speaker 1: When you looked at your phone and you had those six notifications, which screamed, Ali, what what? What was running through the head? What did you think?
Speaker 4: I thought, she's either set the alarm off. I don't know how to get it all and I'd look. I'd left a list of phone numbers, called all these people before me.
Speaker 13: You weren't even on the wall.
Speaker 3: I'm having fun. I don't want to anyway.
Speaker 4: Gen Z sent me a text saying we've had a situation. I'm off to the emergency vet with the top.
Speaker 1: We know which dog? That is?
Speaker 3: Big dog?
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 10: Just like she is huge, she's a big dog. And I also couldn't find a lead anyway.
Speaker 1: Let's start from the you take a freestyle to the bed.
Speaker 13: Well, No, I had to find some wire because I couldn't find.
Speaker 11: It was around the door.
Speaker 13: It was almost like anyway I got her on the.
Speaker 4: Car, it was like it was like a long like a three meter long. I don't even know where it came from. It was in the cupboard lead with clips on it.
Speaker 3: It was like a wire lead. It did have a click that she put.
Speaker 14: So I was.
Speaker 10: Upstairs brushing my teeth and cause Lauren said that she eats everything. I have put all my moisture, eyes, everything in the draw so there's nothing.
Speaker 3: She wants her to tack her melotonin and slept for about five days, so.
Speaker 10: There's nothing around food, nothing. I just didn't think of the bin in the toilet.
Speaker 3: She'd gone through the rubbish, so she found her.
Speaker 13: She found her eating something and she was like what yeah, And I turned around and I just see a bit of a string hanging out.
Speaker 3: And I thought it was straight away.
Speaker 10: I ran over to Mala and she had wallowed the tampoon before I could open her mouth and get it out.
Speaker 3: I so the panic.
Speaker 10: Meanwhile, this is night one, guys, first night, first night, my first night, and Clenty had actually texted me that afternoon been like, how are you going?
Speaker 13: I said, great, I got the dog on my lap. We're all good, freaking out.
Speaker 3: So I called the vet.
Speaker 10: I'm googling to try and find it. This was at ten pm at night, so it's our time. It was four am, Lawrence time. I was like, okay, I need to find an emergency vet. I called the vet and he goes, m okay.
Speaker 6: Now is it used? Has it been open.
Speaker 3: Or is it in plastic?
Speaker 13: And how long ago was this?
Speaker 10: I said it's it was open and two minutes ago. He goes, Okay, you need to get to the vet right now.
Speaker 2: Get the wire.
Speaker 13: Get I'm trying to put this huge dog in the car in the back seat. While I'm like driving. Anyway, we successfully got it out.
Speaker 5: Hang on, did you get to the waiting room and you know he have the small talk with the other what are you hear?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I'll give you a hot tip. You don't make small talk with the emergency. That was a lady crying and then yeah, yeah, something bad, terrible.
Speaker 13: So she goes as, it's your dog.
Speaker 6: I said, no it's not.
Speaker 13: But they did call her Marla Monroe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no I can't get I can't get pet insurance because she put her on the wrong name. Anyway, they induced vomiting and she took her home and so we got it.
Speaker 1: We got it up.
Speaker 13: It was the only thing she vomited up and dinner.
Speaker 3: But funny, funny enough, Jason had a similar situation.
Speaker 6: Remember did you swallow one.
Speaker 2: Bloody?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 2: I can still feel it around my neck. She is a foggy one out there, really taking it on the roads. Remember all kids back to school now, so school zones in effect.
Speaker 3: Yes, drive carefully this morning, Melbourne. It is certainly very.
Speaker 1: Looking out the bit of peace suit.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, what happened on your watch when you were.
Speaker 3: House sitting or dog sitting or pets sitting.
Speaker 2: Thirteen twenty four ten is our number.
Speaker 4: My my our gen Z producer was looking after my house and my dogs that were away and had a trip to the emergency vet on the very first night.
Speaker 2: You know what I reckon catches a lot of people out now, the old cameras, yes.
Speaker 1: Because everyone's got cameras inside now.
Speaker 3: Well, no one's got them inside. That's creepy.
Speaker 1: Watching their pets and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yes, I wouldn't if Ellie was house sitting my house, I wouldn't have cameras on inside to watch it.
Speaker 2: I've been at friends houses where they have like cameras next to the TV looking back at the couch for when they're pets, and I'm like, we just flip the camera down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we've got guests over sure when the dog's home alone. Yeah, like come on, but we're in cameras or our house like fort knocks all around it and on the outside, but inside game party.
Speaker 1: We're in Bali with another couple where we're ballet ballet, sorry, ballet.
Speaker 2: It's been a while forgot to have s uncultured. And she got a notification on the phone because her young cousin was house sitting for them back in Sydney, and she opened the video because it was notification of this movement at the front door, and opened up the video and it was him and his mates carting in DJ equipment.
Speaker 1: A house fantastic full DJ equipment.
Speaker 3: I'm not I get. I've gott I get. Can see like in the front yard, so I could see people coming in and out. Not that I watched it.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't know what Ellie did. But when my cousin's house sat, I was like, well, there's a lot of homework go on in the earlier.
Speaker 1: As long as you sog is you alleviate clean Yeah, exactly by re entry. Yeah, no doubt for you to do whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Well with no, no, you know you don't mean that.
Speaker 2: Jem on thirteen, twenty four ten. What happened on your watch? Was that house sitting or pet sitting?
Speaker 15: It was pet sitting. Good morning, guys morning.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 15: I was looking after a friend's dog in your old stomping ground, Jason Hampton A few years ago and the next door neighbor's bunny rabbit had come into our yard and then I was calling the dog and it was an inside and outside dog. And it wasn't coming. So I went out to check and there the bunny rabbit is in its mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh was it alive?
Speaker 16: And well on no passed away and then I didn't know what to do, so.
Speaker 14: Then I.
Speaker 1: Over the top.
Speaker 3: You just put a bucket over the top.
Speaker 15: Yes, I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, hold on, sorry, that neighbor can't have the rabbit going into someone's house with the dog. Is that's on them?
Speaker 2: Rabbit still under the bucket? Where was it now?
Speaker 1: I kicked back.
Speaker 15: Then I got another friend to come and help me move it, because I was like, what if they come looking for I didn't know what to do.
Speaker 11: I didn't.
Speaker 15: I never said anything anymore.
Speaker 3: Oh you didn't go and ring the doorbell and say you know it was the neighbor's.
Speaker 15: Rabbit because we could see, Like, because I've seen the dog first, I could see where it dug the hole under their fence through to our yard.
Speaker 2: I think you need to tip off the name.
Speaker 1: But imagine going for a walk and seeing flossy missing.
Speaker 2: Posters, the posts.
Speaker 3: No, you've got to contain your your pets. If you're like, unfortunately it does happen, but you've got to keep your pets in your.
Speaker 2: We're going to roadue cat in our backyard just the last couple of days. It's going to do that. Face.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of cat lovers out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but staying your own property, get off mine.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They hate water, don't they, especially the high pressure.
Speaker 15: It.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't like. I don't like other people's pets come into my back down getting towards the door Kingdom and it's my dog's don't torment my dog from the fence.
Speaker 2: Exactly when home clean.
Speaker 3: Hello Emily, Hello Emily. Your sister was dog sitting and something happened.
Speaker 9: Year unfortunately, so my friend my sister was fresh eighteen. She was looking out for four dogs and the house for her best friend at the time, and so she put them outside because they were inside outside dogs. But their house actually backed onto a rail line anyway, So she went to work and there was two little dogs to be dogs. One of the little dogs unfortunately got out while my sister was at work and we couldn't find her. And unfortunately, yes.
Speaker 3: Yea yeah, I was, yes, yes, did you find the dog?
Speaker 9: We did, and we went and got it and in a box till the family came home.
Speaker 1: Paradise a new one.
Speaker 9: We we did contemplate it.
Speaker 4: We did like when the fish died. Actually we had friend and Barney the birds and Mum replaced one of those never told us you handed it back to them when they returned the box that was.
Speaker 17: Was in the garage.
Speaker 16: That's what they are that.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I mean it's it is. It's really stressful looking after other people's pair.
Speaker 2: Oh mate, tell me about it.
Speaker 1: A train line, that'll do it.
Speaker 3: It's like it's never got out before.
Speaker 4: Why does it get out when someone else is looking after it? Shame dog r I p bunny. At least my dog's fine. It made it back from the emergency.
Speaker 2: That what was uplifting Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Make sure your fence is safe.
Speaker 2: Catching the train small.
Speaker 3: No one's ever going to want to dogs sit together?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Was big for a bit like you know, holder for a Marshall when they get the car off the train tracks at the last second.
Speaker 2: But didn't a mar.
Speaker 8: Marsh talking about Marshall comes and guy and then the car goes off the track of the trade. You know what because Marshall hollerd for a buddy Marshall, Lauren.
Speaker 3: Is that a nut.
Speaker 2: The guy, the grod guy, I know, the grad guy. Well, good morning, Melbourne, welcome to your Tuesday. The rest of the kids go back to school today, so remember school zones in effect as well.
Speaker 1: And a bit of a foggy start to your Tuesday morning as well, so take extra care out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, be careful, it's it's very foggy on the roads.
Speaker 2: Guys are coming up this hour. We've got your tickets to see the next massive artist that is heading our way, Melbourne.
Speaker 1: But it's the season of the sticks.
Speaker 2: Noah Can got some bangers. When you hear us play Noah Calm this morning, give us a ring and tickets will be yours. But coming up next special people that specialize in really special things. We've got a brand new expert and this expert can help us with something that we all have to do in life. But they're going to make it easy.
Speaker 1: I've got a dilemma that I want to broach with this expert.
Speaker 2: Olivia Rodrigo here on number one hundred. Good morning, you are on the air with Jason Lauren clint here as well. Let's chat with an expert.
Speaker 3: The experts with Jason Lauren.
Speaker 1: Your vessel specialists who specialize in very special things.
Speaker 17: Hi, I'm Jason Shipway and I'm an expert in cleaning.
Speaker 11: Let's hear from the expert.
Speaker 2: Jason Shipway is our cleaning expert. He joins us this morning today.
Speaker 3: Jason Morning, Jason, Good morning guys.
Speaker 2: How are you going good? You're going to save our furniture?
Speaker 3: I wish you lived with me.
Speaker 1: So what do you do? Jason?
Speaker 17: So, I've got a cleaning company in Western Australia called Enhanced Cleaning. We do commercial and residential. We've got a team of about sixty and I'm also certified in trauma and crime scene and mold, so all things mold.
Speaker 2: Wow, Okay, bit to break down here?
Speaker 3: How did you become an expert clean? Were you fascinated with cleaning as a kid?
Speaker 1: Were you?
Speaker 3: Were you a clean freak?
Speaker 18: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I've always been a bit fascinated with it, but it wasn't until I was eighteen I really pulled the trigger and actually started a business. And then yeah, six years later, here we are.
Speaker 1: What's the worst you've seen?
Speaker 17: I mean I've seen some pretty bad stuff, things I probably couldn't talk about on radio, but you can let your imagination run wild.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's two areas. One is residential, where I'm sure you know it's more comical and you would have seen some pretty shocking stuff. Howder's places really freak me out.
Speaker 1: That's going on, Yeah, mold and stuff.
Speaker 17: Yeah, Hoarder's place is really I'm not a big fan of those ones. I just get anxiety walking into a place and just seeing stuff piles of the ceiling. I like to stay in one place for a short amount of time and then move to the next, So those really aren't my cup of tea.
Speaker 1: But I do love.
Speaker 17: Residential because generally speaking, people seem to take better care of their own homes rather than a lot of commercial spaces. We clean like you know, you can you can imagine what it's like trying to clean a shopping center now.
Speaker 2: I remember growing up on mean streets to Brisbane in a full house for three of the sisters, and I remember Mum always just going vinegar, put vinegar on it. It was like that was the go to for cleaning everything. Yeah, is it the go to or is there a better option?
Speaker 17: Well, vinegar is great because it's got that acidity and if you combine it with a bit of dish soap, in a spray bottle with some water. It's actually a very very good cleaner and you can use that for ninety percent of the house.
Speaker 3: There are going to be some better stuff or carpet or cloth.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's great for surfaces. It's really good for eating away at limescale built up on showers again because of that vacidity. But you are going to find some better purpose cleaners off the shelf in you know, commercial grade stuff and places like Bunnings. But if you don't have that, then reaching for vinegar and some dish soap is really going to be all you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jason, Now the internet is full of I'm a lazy girl cleaner? Is there a hack to keeping you getting your house clean quickly?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: Are there things?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 4: If you fluff the pillows, the house look vacuum? Yeah, what are some cleaning hacks to make things happen faster?
Speaker 17: I mean there's a lot of cleaning hacks. Some of them are a bit more questionable than others. I've seen people cleaning with tomato sauce, which I'm not sure why you wouldn't just go and buy a bit of spray and white reach their own. No, there's a lot of good hacks. You can grab an old pillow case and throw that over your ceiling fans to dust them. Yeah, yeah, I've seen. I've seen people using you know, a few drops of lemon and some hot water in the microwave. Turned that on for a few minutes and then you'll be able to wipe everything away with a paper towel and then it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't smell like popcorn anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Moves the odor and everything as well, which is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've burned popcorn in my microwave the next fifteen years. Do I need to throw it for a little while with the lemon?
Speaker 17: Throw it out, just a few drops of water with some vinegar in a little tray with water, and you're good to go.
Speaker 2: Do you have a cleaner or do you do your own?
Speaker 17: It depends. I usually have some of my staff come and clean my place.
Speaker 2: Imagine them cleaning for the boss.
Speaker 3: And make sure everything was immaculates.
Speaker 17: They do a good job.
Speaker 3: Can stuff.
Speaker 17: Like to chest not in Melbourne, but.
Speaker 3: It could be like history. Boss, send them over. I'll give you a review on.
Speaker 1: Behalf of everyone who has a cleaner. Lucky enough to have a cleaner, ask a very important question, Jason, do you do it.
Speaker 2: Cheaper for cash?
Speaker 1: Do you expect do you expect us to pre clean? Should be clean before the cleaner?
Speaker 17: Do you mean just like tidying or what do you mean?
Speaker 3: Well used to say make you know.
Speaker 1: I even I sort of done the bench tops and all that sort of things just point well, because I just don't want it to look like a ship show.
Speaker 2: I think that's what it is.
Speaker 17: I think people just feel a bit self conscious about having it be too dirty, so they try to get it to a standard or to a point that the cleanic can come in and then be like, oh these people aren't you know? Well you said it, not me. But there's there's two types of cleaners. You've got the maids and then you've got people who just come in and clean. Maids they're going to, you know, fold your laundry, they're going to do the dishes, they're going.
Speaker 11: To it's got one.
Speaker 2: They're commonly on a truck.
Speaker 1: I do not.
Speaker 3: I din't that's unfair.
Speaker 17: So but then the cleaner is they'll they'll usually ask you to do that stuff and you know, pick things up off the floor so that they can just have a free surface to clean.
Speaker 3: So, Jason, when cleaners walk into our house, are they're judging us?
Speaker 17: I think some people would the stuff I've seen. It's pretty hard for me to judge anything, just with the sort of cleaning I've done in the past. But you know, you've got to realize that most people are just too busy to keep on top of their house, and it's just it's just we're humans at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Jason. Now I'm going to throw Clint under here.
Speaker 4: Clin no I know clean out of cleaner who he came home one day and found her nude in the shower, and she said that's how she cleans people showers.
Speaker 1: She gets it.
Speaker 3: I suggested that it's not normal to take your clothes off in someone's house to clean the shower. Do your cleaners do that?
Speaker 17: I would be inclined to agree that that's not normal.
Speaker 3: But we think she was just having a shower. Glis.
Speaker 1: It has happened before? Has it?
Speaker 17: Has it happened before?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Not in my experience.
Speaker 1: I mean, this actually happened because she said she did a better job when she was.
Speaker 3: Clean to shame Jason. Well done, Jason.
Speaker 4: That note we continue tarnishing Clint's reputation and welcome to the club.
Speaker 1: Jason, Jason, what's your favorite cleaning product?
Speaker 2: My favorite toaving supermarket? To pick one? Just going?
Speaker 17: What is every house supermarket or just anywhere?
Speaker 1: What does every house.
Speaker 3: Need something we can all get our hands on.
Speaker 17: Okay, well, there's this really good Australian brand called King's, so King's Cleaning Coat. I use a lot of their stuff. Actually I use their glass and multi surface cleaner, their cream cleanser, and stain the steel conditioner and pretty much if you get those three products, you can clean the whole house top bottom.
Speaker 3: Okay, King's Cleaning? Is that your business? Jason?
Speaker 17: No, I do know the owners. I don't get any kickback from it, but it's their great products and we use it in the business.
Speaker 4: How often are people really emptying their toasters cleaning their toasters?
Speaker 3: Do you know that you're supposed to do that, like after every second news or something. No, look, Jason's nodding.
Speaker 17: We tell our cleaners to do it every time they go into someone's house, and every every time we open it up and it's it's full of crumbs. So yeah, I don't think people are doing it, but every week.
Speaker 2: Would be good. I'd have a Baker's de lots in the bottom my mind.
Speaker 3: I won't get the tray out.
Speaker 2: We are doing the experts. Jason Chipway is our expert this morning in cleaning. Hey, Jas, thanks for a really good insight in something we all have to deal with every single week. Mate.
Speaker 17: Yeah, thanks for the chat.
Speaker 2: Guys. Welcome to you Tuesday. Rest of the kids go back today.
Speaker 4: I know, morning Melbourne. Look that fog is slowly lifting, but it has been so foggy this morning. Please be careful on the roads if you're dropping your kids off at school.
Speaker 2: Do you know what activity we did on the school holidays. I didn't even know you could actually do this by.
Speaker 1: Week sounds random already and I love it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: Oh mate. By week two of school holidays, you are you're just looking for something. And remember we had that crappy weather at the start of week two and I was like, what are we going to do? You can get day passes for hotel swimming pools, but you don't have to go on stay at the hotel.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of Crown.
Speaker 2: You could get a day past the Crown.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can at Crown can you can you can.
Speaker 2: The metropolit use the big pool upstairs or the Stauner and Steamer.
Speaker 3: And then I know if you go to like get a massage or something in the spa, you can.
Speaker 1: Then go and yeah, no, no, you just buy like a pooled on Crown.
Speaker 3: You're telling me if I'm.
Speaker 1: Staying at Crown, I don't want one hundred and twenty little toe jams running around and there's no room.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no sunloungees by the way, we got there first we put our towers down to our sound lunge. That's so annoying.
Speaker 2: You're not It doesn't matter. I bought a day pass.
Speaker 3: Now that's I don't think Crown off of that. I think you're making that up.
Speaker 2: You're offended.
Speaker 3: You offended.
Speaker 2: You know what you don't want. You don't want my crowd in your hotel.
Speaker 3: You're right, your kids we took him to I just didn't know that they offered that Crown.
Speaker 2: Did you go to metropold do but it was booked out. I took them to the w the w do it.
Speaker 3: I've never been to the w M Melbourne. I still don't even know where.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful it's in the Pantscraper, isn't it? Just sorry? The Pantscraper?
Speaker 3: Oh, isn't in that building?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In the Pantscraper.
Speaker 3: It looks like pair of pants.
Speaker 1: It looks like a pair of pants, and it's a skyscraper. So they call it the pants scraper.
Speaker 2: Explain the nickname, isn't it?
Speaker 3: I think it is heard it? He called the pants building. I didn't know he's got pants?
Speaker 1: Great pants?
Speaker 3: Did you make that up? He made up the day past the crown.
Speaker 2: I didn't take up the date. You can get a date there?
Speaker 1: Which statement is anyone telling?
Speaker 2: Crap?
Speaker 1: I reckon, it's the pool things, not the po thing.
Speaker 3: Show me the link, Send me the link. I might go over a swim to da.
Speaker 2: Kids were like shoot upstairs the room.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh no, hey Clinton, Now you you consider yourself a our intrepid news reader with all the pre.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, there's there's very little that me or my newswriter misses.
Speaker 3: You do such a good job, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: And he's so slect too, like, yes, the five thirty news, because we jump ont five thirty and do pre drinks and watching Clint just as the news is going to where yes stand He looks down and he script on his phone. He's like, well, this will be interesting for everyone involved. It's the first time I've read it well.
Speaker 3: And also he got his password, Yeah, passwords.
Speaker 2: I forgot what it was. But it was nice hearing the reactions of the news reader to the stories.
Speaker 3: When you're hearing them, it's like breaking news to it.
Speaker 4: You did miss a very big news story that I saw on Channel nine last night, and as it happened, even Paul, my fiance, goes, well, there's there's something you can talk about tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Lots here you were going, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know if you heard Peter Mitchell on the news last second?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right by it, please.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 18: Twenty three year old Yizra El mcbaya, it's told she can't get a cut and color because it's close to closing time. Elma Bayat stunts swinging a pot plant her weapon of choice.
Speaker 17: Oh, it's fists matched with a blow dryer.
Speaker 18: Her mother, who was with her at the time, accused of faking a faint on the salon floor.
Speaker 4: Okay, so TikToker has gone into a salon and wanted to get her color done. Now she's got five hundred and eight thousand followers, don't you know who I am? And she wanted to get her color done, and they said, sorry, we're about to close, we don't have time to do it.
Speaker 3: Next minute, Mum's throwing a plot plant one of the hair dresses.
Speaker 2: Just throw a hair hang on hand.
Speaker 3: Mums faked it fainting episode, so.
Speaker 2: They hadn't booked. She rocked up, wanted a free color.
Speaker 4: I don't know if she wanted it free, but she definitely wanted to get her color done. It started because she couldn't be seen for her color treatment because it was too close to the salon's closing time.
Speaker 3: TikTokers have gone wild, guys, So is.
Speaker 1: She the one in the construction.
Speaker 2: Color matches?
Speaker 3: For me, it's the hair dryer being thrown to stop.
Speaker 1: What about the girl?
Speaker 3: The mother? And now, if you go and watch the video, the mother does the most elaborate fake faint you've ever said.
Speaker 1: She's still moving, She's not doing very good jobs. That's straight to AKA. Surely AKA are doing it.
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 4: Do you think people would do anything to get their tiktoks and followers?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you can't. You can't be rocking up a closing time asking for a color. No, that's a that's a two hour job.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't do that two hour job? Oh my god. You guys have no idea what women go through. If you think you can get a cut and color in two hours, you've got rocks in your head. It's like at least a four hour job.
Speaker 2: Do you think? Okay? Question? And ta'ting me wrong? You look lovely every time you leave the hair dressing someone, You always look great.
Speaker 1: Do you think I even noticed?
Speaker 3: When have you ever seen me leave a hairdressing? Unless you're following me around with binoculars.
Speaker 2: In you, I wouldn't go. I would have got brought after four hours? Do you think the end result justifies the amount of time you got to sit.
Speaker 1: In that chair?
Speaker 3: Well, there's no option.
Speaker 4: It's like you either sit in the chair and come out with your hair looking like that, or you just don't sit in the chair and your hair doesn't. Your hair just continues to naturally be fair all that night.
Speaker 1: Oh, we wouldn't say that it looks beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh that's because I sat in the chair for four hours.
Speaker 1: What does one do in the chair for four hours?
Speaker 7: Do you?
Speaker 1: Is it a new idea job?
Speaker 2: Is it headphones or is that headlines? What he said? And I up.
Speaker 3: On my phone here on my phone, or do some work some emals. Sometimes I'll fall asleep one.
Speaker 2: Of these ladies. I sit out in front of the on the door.
Speaker 3: And I never moved the car.
Speaker 9: Do you know what.
Speaker 3: I catchuba to my cellar.
Speaker 1: You know there's drinks to be had.
Speaker 3: They serve wine, champagne.
Speaker 2: You can get behind, but we won't see you out the front of the al four.
Speaker 4: And you won't see me moving the car with the alfoil and the wrap on. And you won't see me throwing pop plants or hair dryers.
Speaker 1: That's that outstanding, isn't it. Some weird stuff goes down in shopping centers as well. Shopping centers just bring out the worst in people.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to the phone. I said to Chelta and Courtney. Oh, this is to finish off the renaults.
Speaker 3: Good morning, morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: How long are the renovation has been going for Courtney just a four years?
Speaker 1: So what are we going to finish? What is it?
Speaker 15: At the moment, it's the laundry, but we've still got the bathroom.
Speaker 4: So with the long lady on the block, they never leave enough money, Courtney, you're a police officer. I have a question because I saw a police officer in the world yesterday and it was there were there were about three of them actually on Chapel Street on their motorbikes and on a blitz chap Well, yeah, they must be. One had pulled someone over and there was two on the other side on their bikes just sitting there. And I like to get a stat deck side And I was like, am I interrupting? If I ask them to sign my stat deck right here and right now, would they have done that for me?
Speaker 15: Probably not right, Yeah, I'm probably thinking they need a stamp for.
Speaker 3: That, so I'd have to go in.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just thought I'll wait till probe the popo coming next time I went to the pharmacy.
Speaker 2: In the end today, I don't think leave the officers do that. Justcuse me when you finish cable trying that guy And.
Speaker 4: It was just about getting a new parking permit if anyone's But anyway, Courtney, thanks for answering the question.
Speaker 3: Let's try and win you five thousand dollars today, shall we.
Speaker 2: Easy question for fifty bucks? Meeting question for five hundred or you can do what you're doing to roll the dice.
Speaker 11: Five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: All right, Courtney, you've got a question lined up. You'll hear a three two one countdown. You have to answer before the time is up. Just like the police, we are sticklers for rules around.
Speaker 3: Dear, good luck.
Speaker 2: You ready to go. I'm ready for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 17: What is the largest type of frog?
Speaker 6: Three two one?
Speaker 3: Hey, my guest was a cane toad? Clinton, I both guess cane toes. It's the goliath frogh.
Speaker 16: I wouldn't have never have guessed that.
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: They can grow up to thirty three centimeters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they can weigh up to three point six kilos, So there as they're as large as a small cap.
Speaker 2: Hey, thanks you giving a crack mate. Have a great day.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: You guys too.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine seeing a frog besides the cat?
Speaker 1: That's grass?
Speaker 5: Your queen, Did you come across a lot of cane toads in your time?
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's coool holidays? You put dead al on their back?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you never played golf with no no one does that one?
Speaker 1: Does that.
Speaker 10: Not?
Speaker 1: Migrate down here? They only got as far as like, you're that Barron, We got.
Speaker 3: Them with the Queenslanders liked them.
Speaker 1: Is it like the heat or something? Must be nothing worse?
Speaker 3: They actually found.
Speaker 1: Growing And what what when you just say you did the dead old thing? What happens? Apparently it's like Katy Perry and the fireworks.
Speaker 3: What wait, what do you mean they go flying into the sky.
Speaker 11: Work.
Speaker 3: No, that's cruel. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: I know that's why you don't.
Speaker 6: But yeah, like he just win to us, Queen, Hey, uh, how did you get close.
Speaker 1: Enough to if only, if only you exploded to be bought them into dead on your back.
Speaker 4: That's just the only thing more discussing than a cane toe is an exploding cane toe.
Speaker 2: Fancy did it?
Speaker 15: Ever?
Speaker 1: You get the remnants?
Speaker 2: You got your friends siblings to go and do it. I was at the back hold the driver. Just what we did on the mean streets of Queens saying people they are differently tests, they are pests.
Speaker 6: Yes, Jason and his friends.
Speaker 2: Get your early bird tickets for the Melbourne Cup Carnival now at VRC.
Speaker 1: Glad we were there so glad.
Speaker 3: Creatures great and don't we except.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne. Just going eleven past eight. Welcome to your Tuesday. The news continues to come out of the Collingwood football club, Clint the Carlton.
Speaker 1: Will you recall that Carlton played Collingwood on Thursday night where this erratic and concerning behavior involving Elijah Holland's first surface. Now he has been admitted to hospital overnight. That's four days after what the club has described and reported to the AFL and the Players Association as a mental health episode.
Speaker 2: So I'll tell you what the amount of footage that has come out last twenty four hours of videos fans have posted of what they have filmed in the stands. I just can't get my head around.
Speaker 3: No one, well, the senior coach should know what's going on with his players.
Speaker 2: You would have thought, like VOSSI, all of them, they could all be in that pack all day and not know to paint a picture.
Speaker 5: Footy clubs now, And it's not just a senior coach.
Speaker 1: There are there are you know, there are doctors, there are physios. Hollands has now admitted to the club he was struggling with his mental health leading into that match, but he wanted to remain on the field during it. He's also told the club that it wasn't the result of any substance consumed on the night, including drugs or alcohol. He submitted to a drug test as well, So the NFL and Players Association are now awaiting the results of Carlton's investigation.
Speaker 5: But for the time being, Elijah Holland is the man we're all thinking about.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, He's welfare and his health has got to be the top priority.
Speaker 3: It's certainly what's most important.
Speaker 1: So did you say he did make the club aware that he was he was battling. Yeah, I mean his mental health battles are well known. You're well documented, he has he has struggled in the past, so it wasn't really a news flash. But he did make the club aware that he was battling.
Speaker 2: In the leak, right, which at least shine some light on why they didn't make a scene on the weekend but still him play like that. It's one of the more and more videos.
Speaker 1: It's one of the most harrowing and incredible things I've seen and off and it's a real line of the sand moment for the AFL and how they handle instances of mental health.
Speaker 2: Sorry, if one of us came to work like that, surely you'd step in he go home, you know.
Speaker 1: And when you hear the Collingwood players were had noticed that erratic behavior and not his well, I don't know about his own teammates, but those inside the four walls of the cart and footy club questions is going.
Speaker 2: To be asked.
Speaker 3: It was very sad to watch, so I thoughts with him and his family as a battlest.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's just gone thirteen past eight. To lighten the mood. You always get enjoyment out of my pain.
Speaker 3: What have you done now?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 10: Not me.
Speaker 2: I want to talk meltdowns on holidays. You know when did you have a melt night?
Speaker 1: Not me?
Speaker 2: You know when kids get in arguments over just the most stupid nothing.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I do that too, you know, it's just a build up a front holiday.
Speaker 2: Wait, you very happy on holidays when you're back coming up now, I'll tell you what. The four year old absolutely lost it over and there was there was no way winning the targument.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Melbourne, seventy past day. This is over one hundred. You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clinty as well. We're doing it thanks to shell Ready Express. I mentioned yesterday, shout out to all the parents. We made it. Two weeks of holidays, all.
Speaker 4: Schools back today, going back on Wednesday. School drop offs happening right now.
Speaker 3: Have fun kids, take it easy.
Speaker 2: On the school zones in effect as well. You know what I was watching below deck lass night. You know how there's that super yachta and there's a chef and they're just making meals constantly. I'm like, that's who I was for the last two.
Speaker 3: Weeks, chef, Yes, except you were below deck on was not was.
Speaker 2: In Bentley East.
Speaker 1: You have to run activities and all sorts of things.
Speaker 2: Just kids eat in the minute you finished breakfast. What do we have now?
Speaker 4: Well, you're lucky because you're off on school holidays, as is your wife. Like for parents who have to manage press and then go to work, and I'm like, wow, it's hard work.
Speaker 2: Our four year old's only just discovered Veggimi.
Speaker 3: Isn't that not the first thing they.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought, But you know it's like he's late to the party, loves it all over it, I mean enough, all over it and him no, I'm OCD. I'm like, here's a here's a cloth swipe every after but the only issue the other day. And we've chat about this before that sometimes you just can't reason with kids.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't reason with someone who's unreasonable.
Speaker 2: He's just turned forth. I'm still getting how the world works. He asked for some toast, VEGGI might toast it. I went to make it, and as I've walked out of the pantry, he just lost it. And I'm like, whoa, what's wrong? And he's like, I don't want that? And I said what until you asked, I'm holding the loaf of bread. He's I don't want that. I want toast, and I said, no, Archie, this is bread. I'm putting the bread and the toaster.
Speaker 11: I don't want bread.
Speaker 3: He just thought toasted something different.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to explain to this keep we can't get toasted without just.
Speaker 3: Go okay, sure you go over there and I'll go fetch you some toast. And then after a while, but like full.
Speaker 2: Melt down to teach this kid, I'm like, mate, I'm waving this piece of brand, almost flapping it and hits hard and warm. Yes in magic machine.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we forget that we're born knowing absolutely nothing. We have to learn everything and until someone tells you that, how the hell are you supposed to know it?
Speaker 3: There's things I'm still learning.
Speaker 1: Have you also got more sympathy for us because we're quite constantly in that position with you trying to explain things and you cracking it.
Speaker 11: They had it.
Speaker 3: This applies to adults.
Speaker 4: So I mean rum this morning because he forgot to play a sound and then blamed everyone else.
Speaker 2: That's right, let's not go there.
Speaker 3: Oh look he's got big boys, checked.
Speaker 2: The surveillance tape, tape balance, take the studio. I was not in the wrong.
Speaker 1: Look you were just.
Speaker 3: But he did throw a tantrum because everyone else was against you because it was against the world. Looks gonna blood, don't bad.
Speaker 5: I did declare off air that I was sitting on the fence.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 3: The biggest in the world.
Speaker 2: Having declared, of course, Oh I'm shocked you've sided with Laurel. That's the whole she tells you when you can breathe.
Speaker 3: No, that's the whole. Office is on my side. It wasn't even me VERSU was U verse Brodie. I don't know how this is my.
Speaker 1: Fault because he stuffed up.
Speaker 3: He wasn't listening. I never listened, but I never make mistakes.
Speaker 2: Thirty twenty four ties did a.
Speaker 15: Cheese, got with no pickles, became with pickles, got home and absolutely lost it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shar enough nickles.
Speaker 19: I had this thing with the trolleys in Queensland.
Speaker 1: They have a top basket the trolley's shopping trolley and I used to put my bread in squad.
Speaker 2: I get like the trolley had like a top level and it was just my favorite.
Speaker 19: Type of trolley and they didn't have any sauce. Sat on a chair and cried until my husband in a trolley from outside.
Speaker 3: I just dribbled with love is that on a chair and cried.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just sometimes things just to you, just like after a hard week, and you know what, sometimes it's the most petty thing that is the thing that pushes you over the edge. You've held it together all the way and then they put a pickle on your cheeseburg and you didn't want it, and it's reasonable.
Speaker 2: To forget the sauce. You get raw dog nuggets. Oh no, that's where they cried, where's the chair of shame? Third A and twenty four ten is our number. We got freshed up to go in return, how about go boat experiences or vouchers the moondog. We're talking tan trips adults and kids.
Speaker 3: They would have been plenty over the holidays from both parents and children and ladies.
Speaker 2: Feel fred to do partners because we always seem to get quite a high volume of female.
Speaker 5: Or on this one when one child has something and the other hasn't got.
Speaker 4: Coming home from just coming home from America with my friends who are over there and they have they have three children, and they had hadn't bought the kid They weren't listening. They hadn't bought the kids gifts yet, and so we had to do the mad airport run to try and brings because they promised that all bring them. But one got a big Lego set, one got some stuff to it, she's a little girl, and the other one got a book. And I was like, oh, go back and get another Lego. You can't come back and give one a blucker mate.
Speaker 1: No were the car was a.
Speaker 3: Lego set of like a Nike Air Lego set to make these shoes.
Speaker 2: Jenny got a book. We're at the car wash and they gave all the kids a chopper chop forbid?
Speaker 3: Sorry, a chopper chop, chopper chop?
Speaker 6: What did you call it?
Speaker 1: A chop chop chop?
Speaker 5: A job, choppy job?
Speaker 1: What did you call it a jumper jump? What did you corn?
Speaker 2: Chopper chop chop, chopper chop?
Speaker 3: How would you spell that?
Speaker 2: Chop chopper chops, the chopper chops, chopper.
Speaker 1: Chop, chopper chop.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not a chopper job.
Speaker 1: Not a chopper chop chop job. Anyway, crack it.
Speaker 3: Already expressed fine chopper chops. And then what happened?
Speaker 2: They gave him three different types of chopper chops, and I'm like, look.
Speaker 1: Even Aaron riches in it very early. He's laughing at you as well.
Speaker 3: Anyway, everyone got a different chopper chop. And then what happened?
Speaker 2: I'm like, mate, you can't give different types ofchopper chops. They've got to be the fast for you guys, all right, thirteen twenty four ten is down number. We are talking tantrums. They had it. My son lost it over the holidays because he wanted to toast and when he saw me bread bread, when he saw me pull the loaf of bread out, he lost it. Poorky didn't get kind of toasts there in the end, did you. Yeah, blew his mind when they toasted pop.
Speaker 5: I told you I want to toast magic machine.
Speaker 4: You need it.
Speaker 3: I got one of these. I don't know why, given I'm an adult, but I was very excited about it when it was invented. One of those clear toasted and toast here like an upright toasted to clean. You can watch it and you never get the perfect amount every time because you can see it.
Speaker 2: You see and everything.
Speaker 3: We have to clean it.
Speaker 2: Who's cleaning the crumb truck?
Speaker 3: Clean? Cause the fire?
Speaker 2: Do you clean the crumb truck?
Speaker 1: I was told the other day you've got to clean it weekly. Yes, I was like, I haven't clean it once every now and then give them a bang.
Speaker 6: You don't need to do that.
Speaker 3: You just take the crumb truck.
Speaker 1: You can't get weekly.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right.
Speaker 3: Every time?
Speaker 1: Never done it?
Speaker 6: You've never.
Speaker 1: Has?
Speaker 6: You got to clean it every time?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Every time?
Speaker 1: I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: No, you said sure, you said you've never.
Speaker 3: Done it clean anything?
Speaker 1: Just go buy you house.
Speaker 3: It's because he's got he's got the cleaners, you got the staff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mari Anne, have you done the linz?
Speaker 3: Do you even have a dryer.
Speaker 2: On the clothes horse and here's your cash, so there's no trace for tax.
Speaker 3: He's a clothes horse guy.
Speaker 5: That's hair issue, not mine. She wants cash, she gets cash.
Speaker 4: Oh cash is annoying though, when do you have cash? You got the cleaners, but you're going to the bank. You can't even find about.
Speaker 2: He does so many cash jobs himself.
Speaker 3: We just keeps the bicycle of what he's still going through.
Speaker 1: That she wants cash, she's a cleaner. He's cleaning the money the fins anyway. But talking tantrums. On thirty twenty four to ten, Allison from Brunswick, Good morning to you and your family.
Speaker 16: Hey guys, hey you going.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Your son through a tantrum? What was it over? How ridiculous?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 19: Oh my god.
Speaker 16: Okay, So I was on a long hall flight on my own, going from Melbourne to London. This is when they were about three and five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're superwoman.
Speaker 16: Me and two kids on my own yep. And the lights had gone down. Everyone had eaten their meal, so it was quiet time. The kids had fallen asleep when we'd got on the plane, so I just left them and my five year old woke up and he said, where are the bait beans? And I said, what are you talking about? And he said the bait beans? Where are the bait beans? And then he just started cracking it about where's the babyan? And I was so conscious of the fact that everyone else was like, thinking, we're trying to sleep here. So I literally grabbed him and dragged him down the armline mother of the ear and put him in the corner. And I was like, where are we And he said, what do you mean? I said, look around you do you see any shops? No, we're on an airplane. Everyone's trying to sleep. There are no bait beans. There were never any babans. They can't magic any bait beans. And in the end, yeah, he just got shoes and crackers and had to be done with it.
Speaker 5: But it was so awful.
Speaker 16: I felt so awful for.
Speaker 2: My anxiety just listening to that story. And then because traveling with kids and I won't even take him to the Gold Coast.
Speaker 4: Traveling with you is anxiety. The kids don't want to go because they're like, I can't do a dad.
Speaker 1: On the sound of crime. Where am I pringles in the middle of the night on a plane with your eye mask on. There's nothing worse.
Speaker 11: Sorry, listen to you.
Speaker 3: Don't you feel you put.
Speaker 1: Your head put their own plane?
Speaker 3: Shark got canceled.
Speaker 2: Can we get an extra curtain between business and I.
Speaker 3: Can still when I fly first class?
Speaker 2: Children taking my eye mask off?
Speaker 3: I used all my points to get this business class seat. Now there's a child.
Speaker 2: Can't you give him a sedative or something?
Speaker 3: Or can't you take on yourself? Knock yourself out like.
Speaker 2: The eminem's.
Speaker 1: Hello Mel, La time Mel.
Speaker 3: You're sixteen year old through a town trum that's a good town trum age.
Speaker 15: I know a tantrum because I asked her to finish the old bag of grapes before she opens the new bag of grape fair point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mama, I want the crunchy one.
Speaker 2: I want the new ones.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 2: The old ones are left there because we don't like it.
Speaker 4: Mum, why they're even new ones in the fridge if the old ones aren't finished? Yeap oh yeah no, you shouldn't waste. It's so hard, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I remember the biggest tantrum as a kid I threw was when I pulled the Neapolitan ice cream out of the freezer and I took the lid off. Tell me the pink was gone. All that was there was the vanilla. I love everything like And it was like my sisters had surgically removed the other flavors that it was perfectly done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no except you, I love it.
Speaker 3: I hate the chocolate chocolate ice cream. It can go in the Boa, the Peak school.
Speaker 2: Oh the pink's grete, but you want that? So yeah, they've served that in business. Hello Chloe, Hi, what's the tantrum over?
Speaker 14: So it was my now husband. We were setting up we go or we used to go camping with a whole bunch of mates up to Dargo every year at Easter. So we were setting up around the caravan and we had a webber and like a little trestle table. And he parked the caravan on a hill, so the trestle table wasn't standing up straight, so when he put the webber on, it was all lopsided. And he's known for his hot headedness, so he then he lost it. He ended up checking the table, He punched the webber and then proceeded to throw it just to a sirt dominance. The table went probably twenty meters down the hills. Towards the river and the webber flew probably another ten meters slowly.
Speaker 4: And Chloe, at what point did you think it was maybe a good idea to say to him? But you know it was your fault that you partnered.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, poke the bear.
Speaker 14: After three years, I have not watching him. He just turns around and looks at us and just walks into the caravan.
Speaker 2: We should ring him after the news and rolled out of bed because you stuffed the car park at the caravan three years ago.
Speaker 1: Listening was this a pattern of behavior though, Chloe? Does he still crack it?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's his name?
Speaker 2: I probably shouldn't disclose how many husbands you.
Speaker 3: No, she knows.
Speaker 4: He still can't laugh about it four years later. No, no, at least give him four years and then you can laugh having on camping Chloe's husband, caravan Chloe's husband. It was your fault because you parked the caravan on the hill.
Speaker 1: Hey put Chloe in her husband on the go boat.
Speaker 3: I love that you can discuss it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Chloe, well to check you on a two hour go boat experience.
Speaker 3: You can talk about it all the way.
Speaker 2: Yep, you can have your own boats if you want. That's coming your way. You sounds scared. Enjoyed twenty percent of adventures with Go Boat Melbourne gift cards perfect but unforgetable days on the water like today. Caravan parks are the blow ups I've seated caravan parks.
Speaker 3: I bet trying to reverse caravan in that of course.
Speaker 11: Left, that's right, no way.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, we're going to check you around to it go to caravan.
Speaker 1: Oh that's why.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning Melbourne and he's just gone twelve to nine. Hey, coming up next. Yeah, did you ever play the game pictionary when you were young?
Speaker 4: Useless of pictuary? Do you know when I played it a lot during COVID lockdowns?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pictionary, you know where like you have to draw. I was burnt by it when I was young. I was like, I was like fourteen, and a friend of ours that lived across the road had two American exchange students staying with us, and it was an all play, so I had to draw my friend a guests and then we had these two female exchange students. Now I'm fourteen, fifteen, you know, do you have a crush on it?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 2: But the exchange students American American exchenses and it's an American it's an.
Speaker 1: American dictionaries, yeah, because he had an avery.
Speaker 2: They anyway, the word was period, and so she just did a scribble and then a full stop and circled it, and her friend went period because in America. Yeah, and then they both looked what a virtual Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So I've learned.
Speaker 3: I'm very interested to know how you drew that at fourteen. I'd love to know what.
Speaker 2: We're about to try live pictionary on the air. If you're listening, we'll let you in on what we're drawing. And we're about to live stream on Instagram as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll go live hey is quickly. I saw this news article which is quite funny. A teacher has been stumped over and answer a kid wrote on their history homework. I don't know about you. I was not good at doing a doing homework or be history. I feel it would have been I love. It wasn't that I wasn't interested in it, but I wasn't good at it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, there was this, you know, there was this question, and this was they were talking nineteen forties to nineteen fifties history, and the question was what a time?
Speaker 3: I mean, I wasn't even born. But in the nineteen forties, Jase was.
Speaker 5: Just a small He's a small attacker a small town.
Speaker 4: I think the telephone was invented and Jase Hawkins, I remember the first call. Now one of the question is what connections can you draw between the nineteen forties and nineteen fifties and modern life?
Speaker 3: And this student has written, I can't draw. Godamn, that's a ten out of ten. You get the point for that.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm not a great drawer either, And I thought this morning we could do a live round of the classic game Pictionary.
Speaker 3: Now, if you want to play a lot, We're live streaming on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Hello, we are live sting on Instagram. People listening in the car. I'm about to play some loud music in Clinton Lawrences, so they won't be able to hear what I'm about to tell you, but I will reveal to Melbourne what I'm about to draw.
Speaker 3: Yes, and if you want to see the drawing, tune into our Instagram.
Speaker 1: A big whiteboard here.
Speaker 3: It's quite modern for us to Instagram.
Speaker 2: And tell me if you can. Can you guys hear me? Can you still hear me?
Speaker 1: I've got the music and oh, damn it. That didn't.
Speaker 3: Do you want us to just block? O?
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I'm I'm going to be drawing. Can you hear me? Harry and Megan? Harry and Meghan? Okay, you're back, Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So you just told all of Melbourne what you're about to draw.
Speaker 1: Yes, melourn is going to be amazing.
Speaker 3: You actually heard that?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 3: Did you know? I didn't?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, First run to guests.
Speaker 3: Do we get a topic?
Speaker 2: Person plays animal, person places the categories?
Speaker 3: I've played it animal, that's very different.
Speaker 1: We're ready, here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's got it's got two eyes, and it's it's a girl.
Speaker 4: It's got long hair, it's got a big smile and a big nose, and it's got hands.
Speaker 3: So it's a human. It's a person. It's a person with that likes pizza. It's a person with it's a child. It's a mother, a mom and a child just the child of pimps. Pry it's oh and Megan, Meghan looks rough. That's why did you get Prince Harry? So many pimples?
Speaker 2: It doesn't have freckles.
Speaker 3: That's we do one more?
Speaker 1: Did you get Prince Harry?
Speaker 4: Out of that because that I said Prince Harry was I thought it was going to be Prince says Diana, but it was Megan. No, it wasn't pretty.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going again because you're drawings phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Have you got another topic?
Speaker 2: Okay, stand by hang I'm gonna play music in your ears.
Speaker 3: It's really groundbreaking radio.
Speaker 2: You won't be able to hear no, we can.
Speaker 3: I can hear.
Speaker 2: I can hear me now, I don't think I can hear me?
Speaker 1: Can hear me?
Speaker 2: Okay? The next one.
Speaker 1: Is Coach Shell. I will be drawing Coach Sheller.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we're ready.
Speaker 2: Do you hear me?
Speaker 3: What's the topic?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's the topic?
Speaker 2: Persam so bad at this place? Or animal? Okay?
Speaker 3: There are three different things though, How is that.
Speaker 2: That's the topic in picture? Okay, there's objects, there's all.
Speaker 3: I didn't realize you were the king of Pictionary.
Speaker 5: Sorry, sorry, mister squiggle upside.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, don't move me. I like board games, so this is.
Speaker 3: Not really a board game though, but one of you.
Speaker 2: Should definitely you know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a whiteboard game.
Speaker 2: Drawing.
Speaker 3: Stop talking, start troing. Okay, it's a person.
Speaker 1: It's a house.
Speaker 3: It's a okay, birthday, it's a TV with a iPod?
Speaker 1: Is that it's a robot?
Speaker 3: It's a person place or an animal? It's not an animal.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know what it is.
Speaker 3: It's the indoor soccer thing on the table with the soccer.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 11: What is that?
Speaker 4: He's shooting something? It's a man at a shooting range. It's a game boy, it's in jail.
Speaker 2: You know what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a concert.
Speaker 11: It's cheering.
Speaker 3: It's wow. That's shocking.
Speaker 6: Oh, come on mate, where are all the people?
Speaker 1: Not until these people are cheering?
Speaker 4: So I thought you were at a shooting range and those people were on the side were in prison because they've gone all the speakers.
Speaker 3: Well, thanks for playing Melbourne. Hopefully that was more fun for you than it was.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 15: That is it.
Speaker 2: We are out of here.
Speaker 3: It's been quite a show today.
Speaker 1: It's been busy. And do you know what This sun is putting me in a mood, A good mood. It's time for a hot girl work walk work hot.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's just pretend we're not live and start again.
Speaker 1: Someone for a hot girl walk for who? For us? For a couple of gals.
Speaker 3: You know, hot girl, you're not going to come.
Speaker 2: Next year with the hazards on that as.
Speaker 3: If you're ever going to do that, you're going straight on to see it on the couch.
Speaker 5: Hot girl, walk, thank you for being t walking.
Speaker 3: I'm off to the.
Speaker 1: Blasts are.
Speaker 5: Just a regulation or not hot plarties not hot but.
Speaker 3: Not matte reformer.
Speaker 16: I love performing.
Speaker 2: I'm off the meal prep charge, the charge with the cooking this week. I've done the menu for the kids.
Speaker 3: What's on it?
Speaker 2: It was chicken schnitz all last night? Tell you what crumbing it yourself. There's a lot of work.
Speaker 3: You do feel quite satisfied though when you marry.
Speaker 2: I know, but it's just like the whole production line yesterday.
Speaker 3: It was a good er on the menu tonight.
Speaker 2: Tonight is dark.
Speaker 1: On Tuesday, Ye're doing soft hard.
Speaker 2: I'm doing soft cassides and then I'll do some tacos as well.
Speaker 3: What else is on the menu this week?
Speaker 1: I haven't got to Wednesday three vege.
Speaker 3: Not meal prepping. You're doing day by day.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but Friday's pizza and pool.
Speaker 4: Party pizza, and it's gonna be hot Friday. That's good Boom and take Away on the weekend and we invited to the pool party.
Speaker 3: It's been three years now, we're still angling just one what if we bring the pizza.
Speaker 2: We'll see how these Friday looksration you won't have his old mates over for a swim?
Speaker 3: What what an anim Margaret.
Speaker 1: We're going to the m c J to watch Melbourne Richmond.
Speaker 3: At night.
Speaker 2: But I don't want to getting in traffic from Bentley to.
Speaker 3: You know, you know what.
Speaker 4: We don't want to come. I'd rather sit in my box of the house. Or you've sworn around.
Speaker 2: In your richie rich mansion with everybody.
Speaker 11: Bye bye, thank you, Lauren.
Speaker 6: Lauren wake up feeling good following them on the socials.