Speaker 1: Jason Lion on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: Well, good morning and happy Friday. Good morning. Have a long weeked.
Speaker 1: We love a long weekend.
Speaker 2: Just sneak up.
Speaker 1: There's something in the air. Free to you know what? Everyone was busy last night. You had a wedding, had people of dinner since you had an early night.
Speaker 3: Proud of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I like I started and early. My alarm went off this morning and porlgos what was your alarming?
Speaker 2: So early?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 1: Have this thing called a job that I go to? Why are you going today?
Speaker 2: Because it's work?
Speaker 1: It's Friday? Yeah, isn't it saturday?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: You got to earn it.
Speaker 4: The money, Yeah, you got to bring the dollars.
Speaker 1: Thursday night we entertain, we do, we do dinners on we have like other sometimes.
Speaker 2: Last night was.
Speaker 1: Pine night chick I have a base. I didn't make it though, ye beautiful chicken pie. Someone for more experience than a chicken. And there was like a I didn't eat the other one. I think it was like a lamb and rosemary or beef and roast.
Speaker 4: I got a lad's lunch coming up soon for a mate's birthday, and I should have suggested Donovan's chicken poop?
Speaker 1: How many how many blokes?
Speaker 4: Well, there's no its couples. There's six of us in total.
Speaker 1: That is not a lad's lunch. But okay, well you know no, no, very different different conversation, different venues, because.
Speaker 2: I would say Donovan's probably isn't a.
Speaker 1: Lads no, no, no, no no no, But like yeah, John Dons would have been great.
Speaker 2: Don you have stuffed up?
Speaker 1: Where are you going? What did you decide?
Speaker 3: It's still notice all from Melbourne?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think his book stokehose.
Speaker 3: Big birthday upstairs or downstairs?
Speaker 4: I think he's done upstairs because he sent me a message and he's put a down payment of his.
Speaker 2: House for the table.
Speaker 1: But they also it is gorgeous there in winter.
Speaker 2: Yes, Laura and I went there once for lunch. We got in about twelve thirty and then we left about that court tonight. Did were we stayed there as well?
Speaker 1: We stayed for dinner. They said we need this table back and I said, but what for? And they said, well people are coming for dinner. And I said, do you have dinner. You won't lose any money.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I think it was later than quarters.
Speaker 2: Did you need them to give you the menu again?
Speaker 3: Or did you know we knew?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we go and again. It's like uber each do you want to reorder?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Another round of drinks, another round of fish.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to your Friday everyone. We've got a massive show coming up today too. Your favorite pies are in after eight o'clock this morning. Actually they're coming up nice and early. They're in the six hour they are. Plus, we've got thousand dollars cash to give away nice and early.
Speaker 1: We sure do. Don't drop. It's the easiest way to win money, I've it's actually pure dumb luck.
Speaker 4: All you have to do is listen to how many Lego bricks we drop. If you get it, then you get a thousand.
Speaker 1: Bucks and we'll play higher or as well to help.
Speaker 4: You can do that. About twenty past six, let's get in to kicking things off with Ed Sheeran. Welcome to your long weekend Melbourne. Ed Shearing brand new music on over one hundred.
Speaker 2: That is.
Speaker 4: What that is the soundtrack the Cool Runnings to.
Speaker 2: It's joyous it is, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Runnings? For the rhythm, It's a celebration song.
Speaker 1: It could be in a.
Speaker 4: Movie, right, please please tell me you have seen the movie cool.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, I've seen cool running. Thank god, I have seen I have seen cool runnings.
Speaker 2: You've seen I've seen cool running.
Speaker 1: Your Olympics are coming up.
Speaker 2: That it's good time January screening. They're in Milan, Cortina, Milan.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 2: I haven't been given a call up yet to the broadcasts. Come on Australia. I think we do we do it, we have. We have a Bob sletter by the name of Bob sled Bree and she's very good. She's like she's won world titles and stuff and she could win gold.
Speaker 1: Is bob sledding a solo sport?
Speaker 2: I thought, no, it's it's called the scale. I think single SkELL it.
Speaker 1: I actually terrifying on the interwebs the other day that was like, how do people who do those sports bob sled and the luge and the skull train if they don't live in the snow and it's like this concrete ramp that they go down, like this slide looks it's so dangerous.
Speaker 4: Big cool. But if you're second or third in the bob sled, right so you know you got the driver, you go at the back, the real pusher.
Speaker 1: How many are there?
Speaker 2: For? There for? But here we go. Here's John Candy waits in the bob sled. They can go fast that what do you do?
Speaker 3: You need to turn?
Speaker 2: I like, whoever's number and number three are just getting a free ride? Oh yeah, well on one of the back has to do that. They do the breaks.
Speaker 4: That's number four, Yeah, that's number four, number two and number three, number two, number three hits right?
Speaker 1: What do they do? I mean, obviously it's going to be out there screaming at their radios this morning.
Speaker 2: There is going to be furious listening. I'll find out.
Speaker 1: But she does the solo one. Can we go out to she doesn't have any hanger on this.
Speaker 4: Can we go out to the training facility? And all of us trying?
Speaker 2: Do you know who used to be a bob slitter? Yanna Pittman. She was a hurdler and then she went and had eighteen kids and now children, so many children, and then she went to the Winter Olympics as a bob slitter.
Speaker 1: She could film who can go to summer and winter Olympics. That's a special kind of his.
Speaker 2: She's also in fact, she's also an obstrician.
Speaker 4: Well, she's in there enough, you might as well get the qualifications.
Speaker 1: That's amazing when she jo how to do that, she did work experience. I recond, that's that's quite the CV. She's really your CV.
Speaker 2: Stay on it works a lot. Uh, professional communicated, professional broadcast?
Speaker 3: Is that what you say?
Speaker 1: Professional broadcast? I always wonder what to fill out when you go into customs.
Speaker 2: You just put journalists on it. I was watching or if I'm going somewhere dodgy, I say, author, what have you recovery?
Speaker 1: Have you written?
Speaker 2: Write words? You know?
Speaker 3: Author?
Speaker 2: I don't speak journalists.
Speaker 4: You you deserve a finger up for that day. Customs need to drag you to a room you can't. What would you say, goose bumps?
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: It's the last book I read. What do you put on your custom slip entertainer?
Speaker 1: It made me sound like a stripper, so I stopped.
Speaker 2: What are you right there?
Speaker 1: You ain't self employed? I'm not self employed anymore. I think I don't know. I don't know radio hosts, radio broadcast broadcast.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 4: I look like an old groom, a grumpy man that will be on the am, you know. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that was when we went overseas.
Speaker 1: We have a title. If we're a business card, what would we be? Radio host?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I guess so, mate. I saw someone fill out the resume the other day and I'm like, I haven't done that since I worked to David Jones.
Speaker 1: Mate, the last time I did a resume got me a job at Cuba.
Speaker 4: Do you have a LinkedIn?
Speaker 1: He would have, Gloria Jeans, I've got a Lincoln of course.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and happy Friday. Hey, the curse has been lifted.
Speaker 2: It's been lifted, as in the Hawthorn curse because they'd lost three on the trot heading into last night's match at Marvel Stadium. No Nick Watson with an illness, but they still they still got the job done against the Doggies a red hot as well. Amazing. But one of the talking points to come out of the game involved Jack Ginovan. Now, he's a bit of a agitator and I sort of I just love watching it because he sort of gets into the heads the opposition players and fans.
Speaker 3: He did something a bit he did.
Speaker 2: So he's running into an open goal and he basically held the sharing up as if to say, catch me if you can rubbing it in the noses of the western border.
Speaker 1: How much were they winning by that point?
Speaker 2: It was basically the seiler effectively, so had no real impact. But he almost missed the goal running into the goal.
Speaker 1: No, you can't imagine the coach would.
Speaker 2: Have ripped it. He probably would have ripped him anyway, because it's not a good look.
Speaker 4: It's a bit arrogant. As a footy fan.
Speaker 2: You don't like it?
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to ask you do you do you like it? Or do you think if you've put if you put the game to bed?
Speaker 2: I'm all for it. What about this bloke in.
Speaker 3: The rood elbow.
Speaker 2: Loving the Hawks? I know, Clint down.
Speaker 4: Some special guests join us in the studio, Darcy Cameron, Jeremy how from the Piss Good morning, good morning, big big weekend of head lads.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, Kings Days we call it now. So it's an amazing game, one that we really look forward to all the time.
Speaker 1: You know, the d's get so inspired by Neil downaher He gets down to the club and talks to the boys before the match. Do you guys do anything in particular like that as part of the big Freeze game?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I guess we're fortunate enough that Beck and Neil come in and do a meeting and hostess for it's a half an hour meeting with their allegiances. That's awesome.
Speaker 1: It was the d secret weapon forget about.
Speaker 2: He gives us. I'm sure he doesn't give us the full ramp up. He's an amazing man one that you know. I think Jake Melsham touched on that captivates a group like we're lucky enough the whole club coming. There would be a hundred of us in there, and it's an amazing meeting and you walk out of there with a lot of gratitude, perspective, inspiration for what he does. And Beck the way that she runs a meeting, that it's an amazing experience for all and we're very fortunate to do what we do but also be part of an amazing game, one that's been built up for a long time.
Speaker 4: It's a cool fixture, quite emotional in the dressing room before you run out.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, it definitely is liked. This Jeremy just said, puts things in a perspective. We've also got to hear some other people's stories along the way. Pat Gabby's brother who's craber Cray's wife's he's coming and told his story the other day and that's very powerful. And yeah, it helps us a lot a lot on game day and puts thingive.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more than just football at stake on Monday, although the match is very important as well for you and stanaway Cup.
Speaker 4: It is indeed, my pies will get up. I just I know you've got the coach and Niels there. You don't need a pep talk from me, But I just what do.
Speaker 2: You what would you say? You've got You've got dars and how here?
Speaker 4: Okay, I just don't know. There's a lot of emotion in the game right and I.
Speaker 2: Just don't go.
Speaker 1: I can't even look at you.
Speaker 4: I just don't want the Pies letting the D's get too far ahead because I know where we're the comeback Kings. I just don't want to leave the comeback too late. Berry him in the second quarter so we can relax.
Speaker 2: Like I get a phone call from one nan every Monday, So just compare media. Then no, no, no, to go through the game though, But twenty three and twenty probably twenty two and twenty three, we left the game to late to always charge home. Yeah, I'd like to think this year we've kind of been putting teams away a little bit more comfortably. But that is the Queen the King's Birthday game is always a massive one, but so sweet.
Speaker 1: Does your nan give you a review of the game Every Monday? She does what's's name?
Speaker 2: Marge, Marjorie House, Marge Savage. She's brutal enough, but they all get together, so there's a bit of a retirement village set up. They all make sure they all go and what they all go, the magnets around. They all go and watch the game together. They get on the lemonade. If there's a knitting session that crosses time with the game, they scrap knitting and for it.
Speaker 1: But NaN's can say things to you that other people can't. I think it's like they've got a license.
Speaker 3: To be brutal.
Speaker 2: She's a number one supporter for me, like she's always She's honest but fair, but should be tuning in no doubt so.
Speaker 4: Mark, when we make the Grand Final, we should get.
Speaker 2: She'd probably do it to be fair on the show. I love this.
Speaker 4: Today's International Donut Day and Daniel's Donuts have decided let's get these two stallions to be the face of this.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, you wait till Tuesday to tuck into these all right, Monday.
Speaker 1: Night, guys doing today with the donuts? Are you selling them? You're going to be at the shop, you.
Speaker 2: Guys be fortunate enough to probably steal the box from us, so hopefully you guys. And there's over fifty flavors. One that's gonna I'm sure please everyone please one at some stage and then look, yeah, you're probably right Jay, So I'm gonna have to wait till tuesday. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you got to earn them, boys. So that's the plan. And if we win, I'll happily sample the couple. I'll probably just have the one.
Speaker 1: At the Collingwood Magpies put down the most amount of donuts in one city. Who would it be?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's part of his weekly routine.
Speaker 1: How many donuts could he slam?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Hey, howe, you're a proud Tasmanian. Yeah. What are we going to do about the Tasmanian devils? Are they going to get off the ground or not? I mean, on a serious note, does it? I mean how emotionally invested are you as a Tasmanian in wanting a Tasmanian team, a Tasmanium with him is like it's it's really important. Like I'm not one to ever tune into politics and all that kind of stuff because really it doesn't really get me gone it's politics, But when you're invested into something like this to certainly take notice and at the moment there's a fair bit of frustration that's happening. I think it's one of those ones where you feel like it was like when the charasmine dangling for so long and then all of a sudden they're like, yep, it's coming. I'm telling you. Everyone gets emotionally invested and attached to it, and you'd be checked with every back home.
Speaker 4: Surely everyone in Tassy wants a stadium.
Speaker 2: They definitely do. I think again, politics have a kind of having a bit of an influence at the moment, but everyone wants it. I know this, and pushed back from everyone. It's hard to please every single person. But I look at the amazing effort of what Adelaide Oval has done for Adelaide. You look at Optos over in Perth, like there's a bit of push back and a bit of disgruntlement at the start, but now they both claim as the best stadium in Australia.
Speaker 1: It's going to cost a billion dollars. We're going to what do we do? Do we all get down there, all hands on deck, send the blockdown, get Shelley and Scotty candam potholes.
Speaker 4: Next year a stadium. It looks like a beautiful stadium, big glass rooms.
Speaker 1: Although they need to fix that mascot.
Speaker 3: That's just it was.
Speaker 1: Always going to be a tazzy devil, but that thing looks like it looks like my mum's whipped out.
Speaker 2: What do you think of that book?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I tune out more than you always.
Speaker 4: Good luck Monday, big game, huge on the AFL calendar and it's going to be an emotional one.
Speaker 2: Don't let them get away. Finish them early. Maybe it's Melbourne that it will come back. You believed it.
Speaker 4: I can imagine you going off, like in a pub in the burbs, like maybe near the leaning pool tables down to the sandy.
Speaker 2: We used to go to the glen Ferry Hotel when it was the Glenn Ferrell or the Glen Feather and it used to be a big band robot and there was a band that would play all those Golden Nordies each and every weekend. It was great. This is no or the Palace in Campbell. I never did upstairs there.
Speaker 1: No, but I used to love all those places that had like bands, live classics. Oh and I used to frequent Geelong. There are a couple of parts down there that had good band.
Speaker 4: I went to a wedding last night and they had a live music act. It was just a duo. But there's just something about live music me too.
Speaker 1: I don't know why more places, even just cafes on a Saturday, like restaurants just have a little bit of at Moss, just a little someone nice.
Speaker 4: Trying to save Hampton Bowls we rolled in live bands on a Sunday. Didn't say didn't I think, well, it's a function.
Speaker 1: Did not make enough money or there was a.
Speaker 2: Treasure I was not the treasurer keeper.
Speaker 4: There was a mutiny. I from what I understand, I've heard from a bloke who heard from a bloke that the board when they needed.
Speaker 1: Someone dropped in it was a scandal.
Speaker 2: Hang on when they need you need Ali landon down there.
Speaker 4: When they needed jobs down around the Bowls club, they were using their trading mates but flying him in. So like the Awnings looked like they could. You could get through Hurricane Katrina and they'd still be up. Like they just spent way too much money on silly things and then it went.
Speaker 1: Bast and they were stifling cash to their friends allectedly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What to do. Jobs, jobs for mates, give them a cut. And the club shut down.
Speaker 4: And then the club came back, but it had to be run by volunteers and it was only open four till eight on Friday, Saturday Sundays. It's not eight o'clocks halfway through the footy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The funny thing was it was run by volunteers, so they were drinking behind the bar.
Speaker 3: The volunteers were paying themselves in them to his news.
Speaker 1: I filmed postcards at middle Park Bowls Club the other day. It's like, was it flash, Well, yeah, it's really cool. It's in one of those spots where if you're in Middle Park and you go under the tram line, you know, like give that little tune in, you've got to go on that little narrow road underday. Anyway, there are all these people that are on a Tuesday and it was like these guys are living.
Speaker 2: Culture exists.
Speaker 1: It was raining and they didn't care.
Speaker 2: The bolo cultures north of the border in Sydney is here. It's non existent on every corner up there, up.
Speaker 1: Around into posts. Actually, I'm in Port Melbourne this Sunday night. If you want to watch now on the dog beach, you're.
Speaker 4: On stomping ground Barron Bay, Kingscliff.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah ripper.
Speaker 8: Speaking of Port Melbourne puffer fish, there's like scores of puffer fish on the on the banks of washed up and then all the dogs are going down and.
Speaker 2: There's some sort of phenomenon. I don't know what it is, like the fish phenomenon they keep washing up on the beach.
Speaker 1: Once at school camp, I sat down on the beach. It was like a beach camp and I sat on a puff fish.
Speaker 3: Did you very.
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 3: It was like they spik, spik, spike.
Speaker 4: You're lucky it didn't give it.
Speaker 1: It was dead though, so it hadn't passed on its poison.
Speaker 4: You catch a puffer fish because the kids used to catch them down a half moon bad.
Speaker 1: How big are they?
Speaker 4: They're only small, but they've got big chompers on them, like you pull the nips up and.
Speaker 3: It's TJ with the tail and spikes.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, wow, so how many puper.
Speaker 2: Fisher fisher native to the apparently.
Speaker 1: Post on Sunday night when I'm on Port Melbourne Beach with the dog. It was actually it was filmed when the weather was.
Speaker 2: A bit warm, so you're not there in your bikini.
Speaker 1: But I was in a miniskirts a long weekend, so I think it's a rep.
Speaker 2: The cameraman love a drone. That sounds like a drone show.
Speaker 1: We don't have the budget.
Speaker 4: Well, good morning everybody, and happy welcome to the weekend. And she's a long week.
Speaker 1: There's many people who have a day of work ahead, but you're stretched to a long weekend a time people will take today off to it's very quiet.
Speaker 4: And then next week short week and is a short week?
Speaker 1: Four long weekends great, but the short weeks even great?
Speaker 2: It is isn't because you come off for the long weekend, You're like, oh, back to.
Speaker 4: Work four days.
Speaker 1: It's Wednesday before you know it.
Speaker 2: Only catch just don't go too hard on Monday. And I've got it. I'm telling myself, well, because I tend to know.
Speaker 1: You're saying, it's not like when you're the holidays on a Friday, because then.
Speaker 2: You come into work on Tuesday with a hang diddy, and then it can be you're going the footy from probably coming you.
Speaker 1: You got to top load your long weekends, oh yes, and then off and rest towards it.
Speaker 4: A nice win for the Hawks last night. We're gonna chat more footy a little bit later on in the show, and we're going to be joined by some of your favorites from the pas. We've got five thousand bucks up for grabs this morning as well, but next lots.
Speaker 2: Chris Martin, yes, Dakota Johnson.
Speaker 1: Yes, I like Chris Martin. I don't know that much abound.
Speaker 2: It always seemed a bit of an odd pairing.
Speaker 4: Well the odd pairing has gone.
Speaker 1: They don't well, but they've been on and off.
Speaker 4: Well they're now off. We'll go there. Doesn't mentioned just before the song Dakota Johnson, who we all know from fifty Remember when your dad read us the book?
Speaker 1: How could I forget? It's actually scarred my brain forever?
Speaker 4: He could get a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was cheeky, wasn't she.
Speaker 4: She was a little bit cheeky.
Speaker 1: Did you read the books or just watch the movie, your creeps.
Speaker 2: Just watch them. He watched the best bits.
Speaker 1: You just watched the highlights.
Speaker 4: But it was like it wasn't just a naughty movie, like you know, a great storyline.
Speaker 3: Great, Yeah, I read the book for the storyline.
Speaker 4: To remember the scene when they're on the chopper they fell in love and then they hit the red room.
Speaker 2: They stoop on the chopper.
Speaker 4: They stooped everywhere anyway.
Speaker 2: Stooping on the chopper or in the chopping things.
Speaker 1: You must keep your seat belt on.
Speaker 2: And then you got the headset to.
Speaker 4: You can't stop with that silly little belt they make the life jacket mentioned pumping that no Coda Johnson and Chris Martin had been don't off.
Speaker 2: I don't know that there no, no.
Speaker 1: No, it's been again and again off again. Oh they got the seven year each.
Speaker 3: Have they finally off?
Speaker 1: How do you know it's off?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: What magazine? Did you read that?
Speaker 2: Page six?
Speaker 1: Page six?
Speaker 2: I was watching her on Jimmy Fell, Jimmy fallon the other night, and she just gave him it's always great to see you.
Speaker 9: God.
Speaker 2: No, are you okay? Yeah? Hey, Bud, you looks fantastic.
Speaker 10: This is the wrong outfit.
Speaker 2: Curry revealing no, no, Oh, my goodness, gracious.
Speaker 1: There's not a lot of drunk. Oh wow, she said to him.
Speaker 3: My eyes up here.
Speaker 4: And then then he gave her a napkin.
Speaker 1: To cover her because she had a big cut out in a dress and it's very short. I mean, she looks fabulous in it.
Speaker 3: Hot tip.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't look like that wearing that. Wow, I wouldn't actually be able to sit down.
Speaker 2: I put the napkin in the top and expect reading.
Speaker 3: So she was routined.
Speaker 1: I don't think she was.
Speaker 4: It was just cold watching. It was just to be So.
Speaker 1: How do you know they're off? Chris Martin and Dakota Johnson's.
Speaker 2: On the run? Check they're on there off?
Speaker 4: No, you know what these celebrity couples alike, They.
Speaker 1: Sometimes unfollow each other on the Gram or something, and that's a way.
Speaker 2: Right or wrong. A lot of people do on off, on off dabble. There. I've done on off.
Speaker 1: There's on off, on off, and then there's on off, dabbling, on off dabbling different. I think if you're on and off, you've got probably more chance than if you're on off and dabbling.
Speaker 2: But if you're on and off, sure you're dabbling. As well. You dabble in the off you do, or sometimes some people dabble in some people do just saying no that sling beyond.
Speaker 4: You're off, so you can dabble.
Speaker 2: I'm confused.
Speaker 1: You're saying people dabble when they're on.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying couples, if you will, that are on and off, on and off, are dabbling all the time. They probably, Well, no they're not. That's why.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, what's the point in being off? You might as well to stay on and dabble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good point.
Speaker 1: Or just don't be on, or just a couple, you.
Speaker 2: Just to stay off and dabble with the person that you're meant to be on with.
Speaker 4: Well, we are talking about same thing, I think so.
Speaker 1: Thirty I'm not an on and off kind of girl, and there will certainly be no dabbling.
Speaker 2: What do we ask?
Speaker 4: What about between you and your partner? Is that allowed?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can be on and double, but.
Speaker 2: Just with each other.
Speaker 3: I love I love.
Speaker 1: The word dabble, no road dabbling.
Speaker 4: What about the act same thirteen twenty four to ten.
Speaker 1: Every now and then you're you're in doubling stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long have you dabbled?
Speaker 1: No, do you double while you're on?
Speaker 4: How long have you been off and or off with a partner? Are you an off and on person?
Speaker 3: Have you been along casual foot?
Speaker 1: Is that what you mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like, have you been part of it on off relationship?
Speaker 2: Now? I don't want to get all soppy year but don't on and off people when you're off, don't like there's always one that gets a bit heart broken and a bit jealous. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not everyone wants to be on and off.
Speaker 2: It's an emotional role.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it's on and off because one person just wants it to be on and the other person is.
Speaker 2: Exactly to be off because it's like they want to because they want to dabble. That's that's exactly it.
Speaker 4: When my wife, because we're on, then we're off.
Speaker 2: Are we dabbling when you're on? We both dabble, not when you're on.
Speaker 4: Not when we're on, and then then we're on again.
Speaker 1: And the dabbling days thirty twenty four ten?
Speaker 2: What is that? That's a Florence in the machine DoD.
Speaker 1: Over he's dabbling days we're over?
Speaker 4: We will READO the song during the break? Twenty four ten is our number? In return? What do we got to give away awesome dabling. How about two ndred dollar Cogan Bouchers up for grabs? Thirteen and twenty fourteen is our number? Have you been part of a on and off relationship? We're talking about on off relationships morning.
Speaker 7: God Hira, Well, I love being single, and I do have a lot of male friends that love being single. But we know we still like to get on.
Speaker 1: So I have quite.
Speaker 7: A you know, we have a little I have a little rotation of friends that we go on and off, on and off and essentially still live a single life.
Speaker 1: So you're not in it. You're not in an on and off relationship. You're just dabbling.
Speaker 4: You're just off and dublin.
Speaker 11: Well, well, we are relationships.
Speaker 7: Some of them have gone on for about ten years.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, So where is it a swinger setup? No?
Speaker 2: No, it's more of a friends with one more friends with benefits, ver on. So what are we at right now? Are we on or on? Off or doubling?
Speaker 1: We are on in a relationship with someone?
Speaker 2: Who are you on with Ronnie?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 11: And then and we're on, but then then we'll have a break and sometimes a breaker be up to I don't know, six months a year and they'll be on with this has been going on for about teen or twelve.
Speaker 4: Years with the person you hang out, we need to come back and ask more questions.
Speaker 3: So certain, why don't we ask her?
Speaker 2: Now? What's the like?
Speaker 7: He's really nice?
Speaker 11: Look the thing, he's really nice. I really like him.
Speaker 7: But she's just not active enough like I like to be.
Speaker 11: He's more of a hermit.
Speaker 2: He's about to be off and then you get me down.
Speaker 11: There's lots of good things and same. He's the same with me.
Speaker 7: He goes, well, you're just too much of a busy body.
Speaker 11: I like to be a hermit.
Speaker 2: But we get around.
Speaker 11: We're always there for each other.
Speaker 7: He knows all about my family stuff, I know about his family stuff. We go through support each other. But essentially that's where good job, yeah.
Speaker 3: And hang on.
Speaker 1: So what's the longest stint you've actually been in an exclusive relationship with someone?
Speaker 2: Who question?
Speaker 11: Well, way back, I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been.
Speaker 7: I was married for thirteen years.
Speaker 1: Oh that'll do it now dabbling over they did You've just got over that, hey, Ronnie.
Speaker 7: Over The idea of like after thirteen years is like, no, I've had enough of this.
Speaker 2: Veronica, you're a big cook, don't you.
Speaker 7: She's having the twenty twenty We're in twenty twenty five. As long as this content.
Speaker 11: Hang on, I don't see the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you. Ronic, are you No? She said we're in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: She was saying, they're twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Lived your life?
Speaker 4: You want Runnie thirdy twenty four ten on enough relationships coming up before eight. We went to a wedding last night with some friends of ours, Emmer and je Is and.
Speaker 1: Uh, congratulations to the happy couple.
Speaker 3: On another couple, em are married.
Speaker 4: But it wasn't there not swimming teacher Ned and Zoe.
Speaker 1: Ned and Zoe congratulations.
Speaker 4: We'll get to the wedding in the set. But something was revealed to me. I think Emma had a few shampoos. And then she was like, hey, I got to tease something your wife was doing.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't know at the wedding.
Speaker 4: No last weekend? Were you what she wasn't? We'll go there? Coming on here for it, say go lou.
Speaker 6: Yeah, loses lips.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Thanks.
Speaker 4: Spentley Dental Group, Everything dental under one roof. Visit e B d G dot com, dot a U if there's one two skills. One is karaoke.
Speaker 2: Oh is that a skill?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Read, it's a superpower and that's a derailer show.
Speaker 1: I was in a great mood. Super power.
Speaker 2: The second super power you have is liperate.
Speaker 1: We throw the lip reading out into karaoke.
Speaker 10: The power.
Speaker 2: Karaoke. Do you want to chuck on the noise?
Speaker 4: So, because Lauren has an amazing skill of lip read, a knack, so we put on noise canceling headphone so she can't hear us. Can she hear us?
Speaker 2: We're playing music.
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to hear if you're going to talk about not at all?
Speaker 4: And he's a superpower, So we're going to play loud music and laurenz so she can't hear what we're saying, and then she has to try and lip read. Can you hear us?
Speaker 10: My Gussie?
Speaker 2: I love that song, But Benny and the Jets go back to karaoke.
Speaker 4: She's not bad. If you how.
Speaker 2: If you lemonade, she's pretty good. She holds a tune. Okay, here we go, here we go, here we go after you. Okay, I'm going to go number one because I like it. Hello, Hi, Clint, Katy Perry loves Perry Perry Chips.
Speaker 10: Katy Perry loves a burger and chips close.
Speaker 2: Katy Perry loves Perry Perry Chips.
Speaker 10: Katie Perry loves American hot chips.
Speaker 4: Look at me or Katy Perry loves Perry Perry Chips.
Speaker 10: Katy Perry loves Py.
Speaker 4: Perry Perry Perry Chips.
Speaker 10: She loves Perry Perry Chip.
Speaker 4: She's using your nandos chip cut.
Speaker 1: I wonder where she'll dine while she's here. Definitely noboo, you think, So.
Speaker 4: Why is she yelling at us?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, the project could be getting the nurse.
Speaker 1: The project could be getting canned the project.
Speaker 4: The project could be getting the nurse.
Speaker 10: The projec should be getting the norse.
Speaker 2: Could could could because around can I say to all my friends and colleagues network, I hope that isn't true.
Speaker 4: Well, apparently the Roving Enterprises contracts up in a couple of months time, So that's what they're saying. Because a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: Of others double Denim's gone over there, They've jumped over the tent. Yeah, look, yeah, we don't need cut more cuts to journalism. So anyway, moving on, speaking of journalism.
Speaker 4: The course.
Speaker 2: Speaking of journalism, the Socceros headed to the World Cup.
Speaker 10: We're so close to the World Cup. The soccer rooms, soccer Roos made the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Socceroos won the World Start.
Speaker 4: Definitely not the soccer ruse are hindered to the World Cup.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want, I don't Your mouth doesn't move it.
Speaker 2: The socceros headed to the World Cup.
Speaker 10: The soccers into the World Cup.
Speaker 2: Pretty much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hm, what's wrong with my mouth?
Speaker 3: It's just a little, It's very little.
Speaker 2: It's your purse, your.
Speaker 1: Lips and then you over accentuate and you just you look like clown at the Royal Melbourne Show. Should I get I'm not going.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 4: You are on the air with Jason Lauren Clint's here as a well we're doing and thanks to she already Express had big congratulations to the happy couple. I went to a wedding last night, Ned and Zoey.
Speaker 1: Congrats Ned and zoe A wedding is so fun. I love weddings.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what the weather yesterday it was at Inglewood have Staked. I want to give it a shout out because the star Way the staff are incredible and not a drop of wind in the air.
Speaker 1: Yesterday it was going to be cold, but blue skies.
Speaker 4: And it's like Inglewood State. They've got these hills and they did all the photos.
Speaker 1: There was very which you nearly got confused with Inglewood Estate is not in Inglewood.
Speaker 2: No, it is not.
Speaker 1: It's out a completely different place. And you nearly drove to a.
Speaker 2: Bit east, don't.
Speaker 1: It is Victoria, But Inglewood a state? Is that New Warren?
Speaker 4: Dude, you don't make the mistake.
Speaker 2: Of going to that would have been quite amusing stuff in their little uba.
Speaker 1: A long time. We've missed the speeches and I'm the MC. The couple we wouldn't us Zoey and Ned Ned.
Speaker 2: It's not unusual for an MC not to show up.
Speaker 1: Do you think Zoey and Ned is sick of us talking about the wedding because we've talked about it every day for a week.
Speaker 4: There was an issue last night, not at the wedding, but as we're leaving the wedding, we went with another couple, emmerand Jazz.
Speaker 1: Hello emerin Jaz how their heads this morning? They were I was surprised you're pretty good this morning?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was good, but I was in bed by eleven.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good.
Speaker 1: I went to bet at that time last night.
Speaker 4: I was, but I think em might have had a couple of shampoos because she pulled me aside. She goes, hey, you know how your wife last weekend was out of the house for half the day, remembers telling you how Lou went to give blood. Yeah, and she was out for like half the Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's good because we need blood at the moment, do we need blood? We actually claims we should do that.
Speaker 4: We should that should have been the incentive, but instead, and he goes, I'll be honest, the only reason she went to do it was because she worked out. She'd be out of the house for half the day so you'd have the kids. And I'm like, so she's only data.
Speaker 3: Do you do that too?
Speaker 1: You often pretend we have long meetings in here.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 1: You sometimes gone to sleep in your car?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You should see the look.
Speaker 2: I just tell Lou, we've got to meet some clients. What do you do?
Speaker 1: I'm on loose side today, No, Jack, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so did you bring it up with it? I'll bring it up with giving blood does not take half a day for anyone listening to this. It's not a half a day's shopping as well to believe that that took half a day because.
Speaker 4: I was like, what, No, I'll take the kids. If you're doing something good, donate blood. Get in there, Get in there. They need the blood.
Speaker 2: You're in and out the one you go to, God.
Speaker 4: I haven't you got to take a whole bunch of things.
Speaker 2: There's a questionnaire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you pass?
Speaker 2: Just the blood's important? You got the special one? What do you go? Negative? Which is anyone can go to anyone should win. I can only receive our negative, which is bad.
Speaker 1: Oh no, we've done this dance before. We got very confused with the negatives and the positives. Let's not do it in case we're wrong. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Should I know? You should know? How do I can I go give blood? No?
Speaker 1: I know what I am. I'm something. Let me check my health app on my.
Speaker 4: Blow the dust off that appo a negative? Oh yeah, you can't have his blood. You can have his Actually my blood's no one wants it, but anyway.
Speaker 1: Can in a crisis text my mum earlier this is saying what blood type? Am I what age do you stop texting your mum asking for things you should know?
Speaker 3: Anyway?
Speaker 1: And she said a negative? Lauren, didn't I drop your baby book over to you at Christmas? Like I'm reading that?
Speaker 2: Is that the one the government one? No, the one with your first the first strands of hair? And that's the thing too, I know, the one baby's first brace A negative? So we can have yours. You can't have out, No, I can only if you're no negative, I can have yours.
Speaker 1: Oh, she looks. Give me a full lecture about how if you're ever pregnant negative you need to do lots of blood tests because if you haven't a positive baby and your negative, it can be an issue.
Speaker 2: Okay, mom, can the blood change like if you have a kid? Oh? Sorry, yes, that wasn't.
Speaker 1: Confident, but mom said, also, wouldn't hurt to get it confirmed next time you do a blood test.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Melbourne. Welcome you Friday. We offloaded a lot of money last week. Da be nice to offload of cheeky five k heading in heading into the weekend. Good morning, Anna from Richmond.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and it's from the People's Republic of Richmond. What a place to live.
Speaker 6: Anna, Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 1: People who live in Richmond.
Speaker 2: Don't you ever want to leave Richmond? They called the Richmond Island.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a few suburbs like that. I was in Middle Park the other day. In Middle Park, people don't leave middle People don't.
Speaker 2: Leave Elward, Bentley, East.
Speaker 4: T and L Bakery Swan Street. Richmond is a team.
Speaker 2: Yes, good right by me.
Speaker 4: Anna head down there and forget your local.
Speaker 11: It's very good. I'm very lucky to be quite close.
Speaker 1: To that, dangerously close.
Speaker 2: Tell them Jason and Clint sent you here for an extra dim sim. I don't think well.
Speaker 1: For that, they'll be like, can people stop coming in fun together? If anything, they'll remove some crispy Paul actually didn't know they did sims there, they do that.
Speaker 2: Stop it anyway.
Speaker 4: Back to you, I believe you want to play for five thousand dollars this morning.
Speaker 2: That's all right, Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 3: Let's do five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Sorry, we got the message through. Did you want to play for five hundred?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'll do the five k if I can, but otherwise five hundred whatever, whatever's.
Speaker 3: Going your call you, let's do five k let's go five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: All right, this is gettable here five.
Speaker 1: And she's playing for five hundred.
Speaker 4: Game game her choice her about me, all right, and it's.
Speaker 2: A lot of he's a lot of and a lot of dimmies too. If you mentioned her name, okay, you will hear the question.
Speaker 1: You'll hear and you must answer within the three seconds, all.
Speaker 4: Right, I okay, all right, for five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What year did the Simpsons start?
Speaker 2: Three two?
Speaker 11: Nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 1: Nineteen, you know what. I thought it was earlier, but it was nineteen eighty nine eighteen. I was born in nineteen eighty remember, and I thought the Simpsons were older than me.
Speaker 4: They're not that old. Well, thanks for giving a cracked up Thanks for the Chad.
Speaker 2: All right, So you're saying that eighty two is old nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying because that's what year I was born.
Speaker 1: Which makes you even an older not the same year as Bart Simpsons because.
Speaker 2: You were eighty one.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's not play this game.
Speaker 1: Bart Simpsons started as a baby, or did he?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 9: Enn?
Speaker 2: Bart started as Bart.
Speaker 1: It's just occurred to me.
Speaker 2: None of them have had birthdays Laurence.
Speaker 1: Simpsons never right, No.
Speaker 4: No, the pennies just dropped.
Speaker 1: Bart Simpson was in school for thirty years.
Speaker 2: He did, they did every now and then flash forward last he still goes with Simpson. He's still, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Abraham has just occurred to me that they never all cartoons.
Speaker 2: Like that, Jesus generally? What school you know? You know the teenage mutant Ninja Turtles.
Speaker 3: No spoiler, but they didn't run?
Speaker 1: Are they still running?
Speaker 2: They still they're running under Melbourne Turtles a.
Speaker 1: Half shell and they don't look like age Simpsons were kind of people.
Speaker 4: Are we really having this conversation to.
Speaker 2: Think that you hosted a cartoon show for many aged just got a quarter past coming up.
Speaker 1: There every days of school day when you maybe there is a phenomenon talk to me happening. Have you seen the people posting and rushing to different calls and all all around the country to get Cocoa Bela coconut water, the chocolate flavor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people go mental for it downstairs at coals. Here we're going to cols underneath the Nova studio.
Speaker 1: And people post, they'll post a photo. At one point, super markets are only letting you buy two things. Yeah, there were limited.
Speaker 2: This is just for the chocolate one.
Speaker 1: It was like love Boo boo of the beverage world.
Speaker 2: This is just for the chocolate variety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people lost their minds over the chocolates. People couldn't get enough.
Speaker 4: You will pass the promotions department here on a Monday.
Speaker 1: They all got down to Cols Red Express and got somehow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, apparently it's a good cure for the weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh, a good hangover cure.
Speaker 1: Oh, coconut water is very hydrated?
Speaker 10: Is anyway?
Speaker 1: New flavor Melbourne. You are welcome you here. I don't know if you're hearing it here first, but it's the first time you two are hearing the new flavor of coco Bella coffee. Late stop it coconut water?
Speaker 4: Are you into this and you weren't?
Speaker 2: I so all it's.
Speaker 1: Got is coconut water, espresso coffee.
Speaker 2: I don't think I know what you're about to say, just slushy. I'm going to put it in the ninas. You're gonna need sugar.
Speaker 1: You can put a taste. I don't know sugar.
Speaker 2: Can we get Let's give it.
Speaker 1: Not get down to the let's give it a taste.
Speaker 2: So do you just have this by itself or you have to mix it in with You know what I.
Speaker 1: Did chi pouring it for you.
Speaker 3: Chilled, It's chilled.
Speaker 4: You know what I drove passed the other day. Clint and I were talking about this lact.
Speaker 1: I thought that was going to make noise when I poured it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just like that. Go on Plaice Academy. It's just like a latte on North Road. The amount of people that lineup for Sibby's scrolls in Melbourne.
Speaker 1: What's abby scroll?
Speaker 4: Oh? They opened during lockdown and it's all they sell the scrolls And there is a lineup halfway down North Road down Sun.
Speaker 2: Tell her about the wing Joint. Wings stop has just opened. It's an American phenomenon America America. It's a buffalo wing place in Sydney. In Darlinghurst, people cued get fed six hours fifty minutes just to get a six pack of wings. Joined the line.
Speaker 4: You'd be hungry.
Speaker 2: You have to go around again.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, taste test cocobella. Here we go. Cheers m hm oh yeah, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 3: It's not as good as the it's not as good as the it's growing on.
Speaker 1: We have a second sip. It's starting seconds, it's starting to taste a bit like a begin Honestly.
Speaker 4: It's going to Sebi scrolls North Road. They're good.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I do with that is better for you than I put that in the ice box container and you make ice box out.
Speaker 1: Of it, ice box, honestly, like an icy pole.
Speaker 2: Like an icy then you could take it an icy.
Speaker 1: Pole containers in a freezer, of.
Speaker 2: Course I do.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's in there?
Speaker 4: Do you think a girl would find that a nick if she opened your freezer?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Just buy me a magnum dar should be.
Speaker 2: Well hydrated adult. Let's head to America, America, the White House. Now this is being described as like an episode of Real Housewives, only with less stable people. I speak of Loon d J T. Donald Trump. This is what Trump you had to say today.
Speaker 9: He knew every aspect of this bill. He knew it better than almost anybody, and he never had a problem until right after he left. And if you saw these statements he made about me, which I'm sure you can get very easily, it's very fresh on tape. He said the most beautiful things about me, and he hasn't said bad about me.
Speaker 2: Personally.
Speaker 3: But I'm sure that'll be next.
Speaker 1: Out.
Speaker 2: So get the popcorn out because it's all happening. It's been likened to a tennis match today on socials.
Speaker 1: Why are they having these conversations?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Trump he loves what's it called true social true truth truth social?
Speaker 1: So is that that's Twitter became X and then he bought it.
Speaker 2: Trump went rogue because social media owns X. Yeah. So they're playing tennis on the socials and it's really broken down. Okay, so let's start with Elon. Without me, Trump would have lost the election. Donald Trump, I'm very disappointed with I think he misses the place. This gets better and better. Go ahead, make my day. It's actually unab's got to do with it, saying, bros, please know? Is that what he replied went on to say, time to drop a really really really big bomb.
Speaker 6: And that really really big bomb he's talking about, he says, Donald Trump is in the Epstein files. That is the real reason they have not been made public.
Speaker 1: Hang on the day, Yes, go again, Jason.
Speaker 2: He says, that is the real reason they've not been made public. Have a nice day, d j T As Trump responded, not yet, but Elon went on to say, mark this post for the future. The truth will come out.
Speaker 1: Hang On, this is a big it's a big deal deal between I'm going to call it now.
Speaker 4: I reckon, he's going to put alone in jail now.
Speaker 1: Stardening everyone else, and you reckon, he's just going to lock him up.
Speaker 2: Room there for the last word. Let's head to Ashley Saint Clair. Who's that glad you asked? That is Elon Musk's X who also waited.
Speaker 1: And she said, l m K, wait, wait, wait, you haven't returned so yet.
Speaker 2: We don't have her. Go with Donald Trump. Elm K. If you need any breakup advice, I know.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what E's egg. If Don Trump's X comes out as.
Speaker 4: The leader of the free world.
Speaker 2: Bar is here liking it to an episode of The Real Household Wow with less stable people.
Speaker 4: It is just gone three parts real, real truth, social must be real.
Speaker 2: Let's leave America and head to the UK.
Speaker 4: Coming up next, one of your final chances to get on the standby list to go to the summer Timball.
Speaker 2: We've had some special guests around.
Speaker 1: We're very excited to have some friends in the studio who have joined us we've got Allen and Zoe, parents of Emily and Spencer. High Spencer.
Speaker 2: We've put you Spencer jump up? Nice Hello.
Speaker 1: We met Spencer through the Sody Foundation. We went into the Petermack Counter Center a few weeks ago. We had a pizza party in there and we met some amazing young people.
Speaker 4: We we know each other from the gym. You've been lifting, bro, how old are you seen?
Speaker 1: Look at what a unit. He's got the best hair I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Hey, Spence, how you go? Mate? Yeah, we're going all right in here, but you've had a bit of a rough trot. Yeah, but coming out the other end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm coming on the other end of it now.
Speaker 2: Good on your mate. Wishing you're all the best in your beautiful family too. Thank you too.
Speaker 1: Have you had fun in here this morning, Emilie? Yeah, just a little behind the scenes. We've got a claw machine in here full of Jason Lauren Merch. How many things did you win in it? There's nothing left for any of that, guess there is nothing left. But the Sony Foundation do do an amazing job and we're thrilled to be a part of it. We've loved having you in here. This morning to see enjoyed the long weekend.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, that's it, we are getting out of here. Have a great long weekend. Go the pies on Monday. On Monday, come on upset, big, free, huge on the AFL calendar eighty five thousand.
Speaker 1: And tact all weekend. It could be cold and so stay warm. If you're heading to the footy, stay warm. If you are hanging around in Melbourne, and if you are going away for the long weekend, please please please be safe on the road.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take it easy on the road. So we will see you on Tuesday, not Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Wee. Hey guys, guys, I've got two days off.
Speaker 4: If someone sees Clint at Revs, can you send him home.
Speaker 1: I'll send him to my house. I'll get him a power Right.
Speaker 4: Now, they're pretty much the same places.
Speaker 2: Hey. Next week, are we ready?
Speaker 4: Melbourne's biggest game of Hide and Seek for two hundred and fifty thousand dollars is coming. Oh my god, exit get ready to play Melbourne. We'll see you Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Wake up feeling good.
Speaker 1: Follow them on the socials