Speaker 1: Get in the morning every day, Adelaides.
Speaker 2: What a delightful selection you've made by jumping onto this podcast. Congratulations, you're about to live your life for a whole new level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we know what you're here for. We know what you want, so we might as well give it you, am I right?
Speaker 4: Okay, kid ler Roy code word, let's go.
Speaker 3: Macas you want some, you want some, you want.
Speaker 2: Some, I'll give it you. Last week, Jody revealed to us why she can probably never go back to her local coals.
Speaker 3: Picture me in Cole's bent over as far as you can bend as Summer was off looking for all her gluten freak.
Speaker 4: If she goes.
Speaker 5: You've split your pets. You know that old expression. They were split from a holder.
Speaker 2: You know what they were?
Speaker 3: They really were front of the nerdy peach cool frontal now all front of.
Speaker 2: The nud people. Wow. Coletely exposed no unbelievable scenes. No shoppers had to lie down because they just lost all control of all their senses.
Speaker 4: Really okay, Well, firstly.
Speaker 2: One lady died. That's too far, that's too far. Sorry sorry sorry.
Speaker 3: So first it wasn't the frontier, wasn't the back and it was perfectly aligned with the scene, which was right on my butt. Crack, I've returned to the scene of the crime.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was fine.
Speaker 3: They let me in, so that was a good start. Any feedback A few raised eyebrows.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was going to say, any suspicious looks.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Carmela on the check out was like, oh, brave, brave of you to come back here.
Speaker 2: You there, there's the girl who was flashing her she's back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm sure I'm not alone in this space of accidentally flashing. Allies, yes, I do twenty four to ten and give us a call. If you've ever accidentally flash, please where.
Speaker 2: Did you flash? I think it would happen to most people at least once or twice. Where I mean, if it's loose fitting boxes or something like that, who knows. Sometimes you can just absolutely expose yourself and sometimes it stays in your brain for the rest of your life. As youngsters, we would go to a place called Mollymook and that's about three hours south of Sydney on the beach. Huge event for the Hayes kids. And I remember we don't think o the beach once a year. We're from the country, and I remember I must have been in prim school. We'd been eight or nine years old, and I remember seeing my mum come out of the surf and obviously a lot of waves was bashing around.
Speaker 3: And in her first is not used to the tumultuous sea.
Speaker 2: It's very very voluptuous woman as well, it must be said. Oh really, and look, obviously when you're bashing and crashing in the waves, you don't know, you don't get a feel for what's in what's out. And I remember seeing Mom come out of the surf and it's absolutely packed and there was a full right breast exposed, and I remember my off along with all of the kids, kids on the page, just what is going on? Why she's so comfortable? And I'm going bumb mom, you boom and Mum looking down, I've never seen anything like it. Mum looking down. She almost launched off into space. She was she was so shocked. She did this sort of half spin thing where she like did like a white eighty and sort of hit the deck and then put her back in and like did a roll onto her feet. Incredible scenes on Momymble Beach. They almost called the police, They certainly called the lifeguard. Hednew what to do. He fled.
Speaker 3: All right, it's got the accidental nudity. Let's go to Ellen for good morning.
Speaker 6: Morning guys, good.
Speaker 4: Morning, what happened to you? Make me feel better?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 6: Right, so let's step the scene. You're walking through woollies, just down a random ale with your toddler, and next minute he just ducked in the middle of the aisle packed aisle full of people and he just stacked her with knotty and thinking twice, that's good, that is perfect reasonable motivation.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I should ask him. He's nearly twenty now.
Speaker 8: Oh so he was only a toddler when he did this, like quite small.
Speaker 6: But I've got no idea what did toddlers think?
Speaker 9: It was?
Speaker 2: Not lo going through their heads? Isn't And I ask you Elin as well, what exactly like what was exposed?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 2: How aggressive was it?
Speaker 6: Well, being a young first time mum, probably not the best underwear that I was wearing. That why yeah, exposure, yeah, moll isle of people was Yeah.
Speaker 2: How did I react in that situation too?
Speaker 6: Just like yeah, drop every finger and yeah PLoP your pants. Yeah, that reaction and then like trying to get out of there as quickly as possible with the little diglip I have left.
Speaker 3: The only thing that can make this story about it was if you revealed that your twenty year old son still like to Dat's mum, it's got what happened?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 7: Hi? Data? Yet you're definitely not the only one. So when I had my wisdom teeth out, I was an adult in my twenties. Anyway, Mum came over to look after me because I wasn't feeling well and I just had a shower and I was watching the dishes.
Speaker 1: Are you feeling okay?
Speaker 7: So like I'm not facing her, but I turn around and put my arms up in the air and I'm like, yeah, what's wrong? And she goes, you're naked.
Speaker 6: Only did you see the full back?
Speaker 7: But front two? How to shower and forgot forgot to get dressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, that's what happens. That happens every second day. Yeah, the painkillers. Excuse I remember, sometimes we just crazy. If it's your turn, it's not your turn, it's my teen. You cruise and you're like, oh my gosh, I'm not wearing pants all turnate days. It sounds like a bad dream. Yeah, it happens regular and over.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're just so used to it, we just you know, play.
Speaker 10: On its missing your pants, Philip, Good morning, Good morning guys. How you doing good?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 4: What happened Philip?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 10: Well, go back for just about over a decade ago. I was at school as a student year eleven or twelve. I can't remember it, but I was at the very end and I'm hanging out with my mates in the morning, you know, before stool starts, and I've gone down to I think I dropped up, picked something up, and my pants. It was a comical like caar noise. It went from beltline all the way down the back end, all the way to the scene where the legs meet. The hole was so big I started the South or a tunnel project years of advanced I missed the first the first class because I had to get my pants replaced. I ran straight to the front office with my with my jumper tight around.
Speaker 3: So no, no, did you have to have lost property and just get a pair of random pants that were left in there.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 10: Thankfully, our school was attached to where we actually buy our clothes from, so I was able to just duck down there and just buy it. It was get a free pair of replacement.
Speaker 2: Pants that feel you'll be raring a tower for the rest of the day.
Speaker 4: Town of Accidental Unity. What happened?
Speaker 11: Good morning, guys. Yeah, so I don't worry.
Speaker 7: I got you back.
Speaker 6: I got you back, all right.
Speaker 11: So we went to the outdoor water park at Marion, and I don't have anything like this where I'm from, so this was very exciting for me. I took my daughters and my husband in tow and there's one of the sides there that's like a speed slide, so you essentially just go on it to go fast. So you're supposed to cross your legs because the speed can be quite aggressive. But I didn't get the memo, so I crossed my arms, I placed my legs ankle, you know, ankle to ankle, and down I went. And then I stood up at the end and realized that I had a front wedgie. When my six year old was like, why do you have your mini ow? And I dropped straight down and I fixed myself up before I got zoomed by the next person, and then I just shamefully slinked away.
Speaker 2: Oh God, what a question you want from your toddler.
Speaker 3: No, under any circumstances, if it makes you feel better. The same sort of thing happened to me on the speed racer at wet Wild on the Gold Coasta. I beat the rest of the family because you line up and you go against like your whole fam across the finish line.
Speaker 4: But then looked down and went, I'm a winner in some respects.
Speaker 2: But the Mini's.
Speaker 4: Some news you need to know this morning.
Speaker 3: What about this little Ezra, who's an Adelaide toddler has been applauded for his courage after he was bitten on the foot by a deadly Eastern brown snake.
Speaker 2: Goodness who this is so unbelievably scary.
Speaker 3: So mum was doing the laundry and she heard her little two year old suddenly yell out snake. Not words you want to hear out of your toddler's mouth.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, You just hope that he's seen something that's shaped like a snake. You really hope that's not a brown snake.
Speaker 9: And it was.
Speaker 4: This was mum on seven News last night.
Speaker 3: The two year old was playing in the backyard of his Port wake Field home when he fell to champagne in his foot. He immediately raced inside to alert his mum.
Speaker 12: I saw the white mark and it was just extremely, extremely scary, to be honest, as his frantic parents rang triple zero, they saw the eastern brown slither out of sight.
Speaker 2: Exclusive audios well from the snake and he slid it off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Mum, in conjunction with beautiful Jasmine Turlings, who's a wonderful reporter on seven News. Lovely girl too. Just for the record, yes, and can do a snake story.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, top shelf when it comes to snake stories world, don't Jazzy.
Speaker 3: I know exactly what happened in the seven News room yesterday. There's been a snake bite and everyone went Jazzy.
Speaker 2: Everyone at the same times, like Jazzy.
Speaker 3: And she slithered out wardrobe.
Speaker 2: And she's looking at that. Sounds like we're an Insinuati that Jazzy is a snake. She's got the opposite.
Speaker 3: She's quite the opposite. And there can be some snakes in media. She ain't wonder Oh have you not noticed that?
Speaker 2: Oh news to me?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I can.
Speaker 4: I'll give you a least stuff for this.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good. Oh, let's go from that snake story to something outrageous that happened over in the States. What about the Detroit Pistons were worth one point nine a billion dollars. They got caught up catching the subway in New York. What I've heard of this sort of stuff happening before. So there was a marathon happening, and by all reports as well. Sometimes when some of these teams are staying even in and I don't know the mechanics of New York, but when you've got across the Manhattan Bridge or whatever, yeah, sometimes even a small route in New York can take upwards of an hour, yeah, versus catching the subway, which can take ten to fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: I think is it the Brooklyn Bridge? I think it was shut all together.
Speaker 2: Yes, because it was a marathon happening, you know I got that, Yes, because of the marathon. So the Detroit Pistons ended up catching the subway. Can you imagine and a sports team. We look at the sports teams here and train and saying, oh wow, it's the Crows, it's Port Adelaide and it's pretty cool, but the sports team's over there. When imagine if you're sitting next to Toby Harris and Toby's on thirty five million dollars a year.
Speaker 3: Well, you're just going to have to use a name that we're more familiar with.
Speaker 2: Not everyone is Cunningham. No, okay, the Detroit Pistons aren't quite as well known as maybe some of the other teams because this is in the first time it's happened. It happened before when purely they were going to cut the trip by about forty five fifty minutes when the cabs took the subway, and that was when Dwayne Wade was there as well. So can you imagine back in the day, sitting on the subway coming home from work or going to work, and you're like, oh, there's Dwayne Wade. Oh there's Lebron James. Do you know that name?
Speaker 3: Imagine imagine if the Crows like got stuck down with Glen Elg and they had to get to Adelaide Oval and like you just turned to your right and there's Text Walker sitting on the tram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, jerking text to get up from old Ladie Reckon.
Speaker 3: You would, yeah, gentleman, Yeah, what a beautiful man who wouldn't by the way, Yeah, but just fully kit it out, just fully kid it out.
Speaker 2: Texas there with his boots on as well, number thirty on his back, ready to go. Like he walks around town and he's full kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then then when he has to get off at the city stop, he rings the bell.
Speaker 2: Adelaide Oval, thanks your father, he's on the money list and it's six nothing. Not that time in the morning where we just get all the blue sort of risky stuff out of our systems before we definitely straighten up half set.
Speaker 3: It's like small children in the playground before they go into class, shake off all the energy, get all the bad stuff out and then we'll behave ourselves on.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you read a headline jokes yep, and it's just a reminder that there's still heroic men out there. Yeah, there's still beautiful, strong, heroic men out there, and listen to this. A british Man has drawn the world's largest GPS drawing of a penis. So after walking for seventy five miles in twenty four hours in the Welsh countryside, there we go and Terry Rossiman, who's thirty eight from South Wales, trekked through the mists and pitched black conditions across the Breacon Beacons in a phallus shaped root to raise money awareness about men's mental health issues from November, so it's for a good cause. He began his journey at five pm on Friday at Abergavenny railway station, finished about four thirty pm on Saturday at the same place. He described the challenge as the hardest thing he has taken on. He said, it was really tough, really hard, the hardest thing I've ever done in my life. It was just a hard slog got twenty four hours. I had no idea why he insists on using the word hard, but he did.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have to say, just looking at it, it's a NodD shape pennis, but it's a pennis nonetheless.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's doing what it needs to do.
Speaker 3: It looks like one of those pennaces you would have drawn in year you know, year nine.
Speaker 2: It looks like you could tell some stories. Oh sure, it looks like it's got some battle scars. Jays and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Love the I love the big poster behind him because he's laying there posing in a pair of like British speedos with the flag on it, and it's got the world's largest gpsc and balls. Drawing on foot record attempt. Well done, Terry Well done.
Speaker 2: Absolute prince of a man for a good cause as well. So if there's two things that I am passionate about, it's November and drawing penises. Yes, two from two.
Speaker 3: And I feel like if you were to replicate yours, you'd walk for forty five minutes for about a k and a half.
Speaker 2: Yes, much smaller route too. Let's talk bin etiquette, shall we? Jo sure this is outrageous, isn't it? A furious bin note has divided Ozzi's after it warned those seeking eligible turn and earned containers to go away. So this was on Reddit. A Melbourne local post the photo of the message written on a yellow recycled bin. Just remember that recycle bin. Of course, what comes with that is cans and bottles and recyclable goods. It says ten cent war is something off something that rhymes a truck. All cans plus bottles have been recycled. I've been off the PI doubles right, which is very interesting. Straight away, well, my thoughts are, well, come on mate, if you're not going to use them, you don't want them, let others take them and potentially cash in one hundred percent. But then other Reddit users jump on board. They said The idea of someone rifling through my bin gives me the creeps. If they're going to leave a mess, then that's even worse. Another person said, I don't care if people go through my Bin's just not at two am being allowed af with their rattling trailer causing all the dogs to bark and wake up my baby.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: Another one said, I went out and told them to bugger off my night and cop some fowl abuse. So it depends, I guess, on how you're actually taking the cans and bottles away.
Speaker 3: So do you see people like I see them early morning because we leave, you know, before crack odawn, and they're in the dark, and they're on their bikes quite often, and they've got their big backpacks and the tour watch light and rifling through people's bins. And I think, you know what, if you're going to do that, then you deserve that tense congosulationship. That's if you're prepared to do that, then you must be desperate enough for cash. So whatever one person's trash is another person's treasure. I don't mind if someone goes through my recycling bin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fine with it as well. I'm got two words for you though as well. Something has changed our lives direct collect the blue beans.
Speaker 3: Don't know, the kids collect all the cans so they can make money.
Speaker 2: They love it. The kids get on board as well. So if you need to this concept, what happens is you fill up a particular bin. It's like a yellow bin, but it's blue, and when it's absolutely full, you call these guys. They come and empty it and they give you some money.
Speaker 4: The really simple blue bins.
Speaker 3: And I feel sorry for your kids because during the week when you're off the beers, they're broke. But on the weekend, but then Saturday mornings make those kids they're getting around with gold teeth.
Speaker 4: Big change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll love it as well. Is that the kids get right into it so much so that off drinky to beer and they're like hurrying me up so they can take it to the bin. So Dad's sculling beers and the kids like, hurry up, Dad, And I'm like, hey, kids, I'm a good dad.
Speaker 3: I wake up with and Hazy.
Speaker 2: This is simple, but really really simple stuff. You reach the details by the Nava park and then when we call you, you answer the phone with So I wake up with Jody and Hazy. All of a sudden, you score yourself five hundred bucks and.
Speaker 3: Then you're already a winner on cup day without having lifted a finger.
Speaker 4: How good?
Speaker 2: What would you do with that money on Cup day? Joe's Well, if you're the resident gambler in this.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't label me a gambler just because I set up my sports bet account apporation from sports But I didn't.
Speaker 2: Get we're just putting two and two together from sports bet.
Speaker 3: Okay, every different sports betting counts to yep, just the one different companies.
Speaker 2: No, I mean different names.
Speaker 3: Sports bed points. But that's about it. Shut up, Okay. Punching the number please for Jessica from Salisbury, North because we are about to give her a call in real time. If she answers the phone with I wake up with johny and Hazy, if she's five hundred dollars richer or thanks to Jack's Cafe and hungry Jack's Okay? Should we do? Hey?
Speaker 2: Quick question? What if she does an answer?
Speaker 3: Jackpots jackpots to one thousand dollars tomorrow, We're going to double that little puppy.
Speaker 2: That's nice, isn't it?
Speaker 5: All?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 2: Here we go?
Speaker 3: I'm nervous, No.
Speaker 1: I wake up with Jodie and had.
Speaker 7: Yes two oh god, and I dosed back off too.
Speaker 1: Really waking up with you guys.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, congratulations five hundred dollars or yours.
Speaker 1: Awesome, so happy, Thank you guys. That's that comes in just so handy people in.
Speaker 3: This money and then go husky because.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's the whole screaming, and then all of a sudden we have to talk normal.
Speaker 3: Oh it's well done, Jess, Congratulations.
Speaker 4: What are you going to do?
Speaker 1: I am planning on going on holiday next year, so I'll definitely be putting it towards that. I think, not not anything too extravagant and fancy to start with, but it will definitely help me out next Yume when I head over to Barley.
Speaker 3: Thanks, it's not off to Balley, hang on bar Chaplease which parts Semenyak Changhu Couda.
Speaker 1: Staying in Semnyac. I've been there a few times. But yeah, going to Semenyak everything's local and it saves on the driving and everything.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, do you know the last time we went it took two hours to get from the airport to Chango Jess, two hours. It's gotten really busy over there, So a minute, that's a smart choice.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm done now.
Speaker 2: Crazy Jess, congratulations, Hey quickly, I've got a question for you. Which part of the show made you doze back off? No comment from Jess. Ready see details right now? Will do it again tomorrow. If you answer the phone with I wake up with Jody and Hazy bang, you could score five hundred bucks.
Speaker 9: Just like Jess, I need to know.
Speaker 13: I need to know now.
Speaker 9: I need to know, I need to know, I need to know what to news today.
Speaker 2: Just what you need to know.
Speaker 4: You know what you need to know with Jody and Hazy.
Speaker 3: I've been a lot of celebrities jumping on the Kamala Harris train ahead of the US election tomorrow. And what we've seen eminem We've seen Beyonce.
Speaker 4: There's been a whole long list.
Speaker 3: However, one of my favorites has decided, Yeah, he's going.
Speaker 4: To throw his weight behind Karmela.
Speaker 3: Will Ferrell is rejecting talk of one American not making an impact at the ballot box, saying a last minute push for Vice President Harris's campaign will make a difference.
Speaker 4: Have a listen, Andrew Hayes.
Speaker 14: This election is going to be one of the closest in history. Your vote will make the difference.
Speaker 2: That means you Gary. Oh blah blah blah, I'm just one person. No, shut the up. Gary.
Speaker 14: Last time, only a few thousand votes kept Trump out of office, and this time we will hold you personally responsible.
Speaker 2: Gary.
Speaker 14: Don't forget to vote Gary.
Speaker 2: It's a strong message through all the Gary's out there, isn't it.
Speaker 4: I hope that doesn't do to Gary what Karen has done to Karen. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm not really sure. All the Garys are no absolutely lovely people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh yeah they are.
Speaker 2: Have you met a bad Gary?
Speaker 11: Never?
Speaker 2: I haven't.
Speaker 4: I've met a really cool Gary.
Speaker 2: Actually, it's cool. Gary works here at Is it dead?
Speaker 3: Oh yeahs of South Africa carries on about the Spring Pops class.
Speaker 2: Yes, he rubs it in my face that the will be sucked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's okay, that's a side note.
Speaker 9: Oh there you go.
Speaker 2: So Space. It's happening tomorrow at the camp the election that is, it's going to be huge.
Speaker 3: You mentioned as well that some of the universities have given people mental health days ahead of the election result if it doesn't go their way.
Speaker 2: That seems ridiculous, doesn't It just seem.
Speaker 4: A bit odd. There's mental health days and then there's just being a bit of a sork.
Speaker 2: Maybe you just need to get on with things. Okay, Hey, what about this? This is quite alarming for travelers and I've always thought, is this a possibility? Airport travelers are being warned about opportunistic thieves stealing a check baggage? Did you really thieves like on a snatch?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 2: It's a movie reference. Okay, anyway, I'll start again. Thieves at stealing check baggage from luggage carousels in Adelaide, South Australia. Police are investigating two reported incidents by another case which reported to airline staff after thieves struck on Friday afternoon. In particular, a family visiting interstate with a little baby had their bags stolen by teas.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to have to hear that snatch reference.
Speaker 2: Just the break, Okay. I always thought we're a very trustworthy society, aren't we. Yeah, the people don't steal bags and I've never heard of this actually happening. Let alone in little old safe Adelaide.
Speaker 3: Had someone take one of my kids bags accidentally at the Gold Coast Airport and then refuse to give it back really genuinely. The airport rang him and said you're going to need to return that bag because they've got yours in the will door swap. The airline will organize it. And he's like, nah, just keep my bag.
Speaker 2: That seems really ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And then then they turned around and said, well, technically, if you keep that bag, you've stolen it, so you're.
Speaker 2: A teeve right, No Teave's up there, just Teeves in South Australia. That's so true, unbelievable scenes. Yeah, hello, Hi takes. If you're just tuning in for the first time, this is a little game and I can't stress that enough. It's a fun game that we like play called songs a song, song, song, three songs or chestralized and we've got to guess the name and the title yes, and we get listeners involved and they can scores themselves. I found the past it Wall of Cinemas. It's fun. It's really fun, so fun, it's really fun score and everything we keep scores.
Speaker 3: It brings my soul so much joy. I can't begin to tell you. Producer Flak is in this morning for producer Zoe, who is sick today, So produce a flag or producer, muf.
Speaker 4: Who do you want to beat it?
Speaker 9: Producer, don't hurt me if you lose.
Speaker 13: Okay, he's who I'm going to be, Jody, because just to pull back the curtain for the last five minutes, you take this game so seriously looking you'm playing the car play at home, but you take this so seriously that you've just been huffing and puffing because the scores at the moment are hazy. Twenty six Jody thirteen, you are the most competitive woman I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I am, and I don't I guess. I just don't like to be humiliated. And I don't like working with someone who likes to stick the foot on the throat when you're on the canvas.
Speaker 4: That's what I don't like.
Speaker 2: Kicking my foot on the throat while someone else on the canvas is my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 9: Okay, you two, no fighting. Let's just have a clean game, all right.
Speaker 13: Okay, these are fresh hits and throwbacks, they're orchestralized.
Speaker 9: We're going to play song number one and you need to guess.
Speaker 2: It all right, just quickly. Let's a big shadows well to Kerry from All Dinger Beach and also Briani from John's Learn Who's on teen?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, thanks for playing along at home.
Speaker 4: We appreciate it. That's all right, I'll try my best.
Speaker 2: They're very confident. Her song You're ready to go, you already just rip this one in. Here we go, just feel the jades. It's good cheering Castle on the Hill. Okay, okay, cos that's pretty sharp, Joes, that's good. It's pretty sharp.
Speaker 9: Hazy ad one to you.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jody, Thank you all right?
Speaker 9: Song number two, I just say I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's still not coming.
Speaker 15: Quiet please, Jody, let me one last kiss from Pink.
Speaker 9: Well wait, Jody, well done?
Speaker 2: Hang on? Are we going to a decider?
Speaker 9: Yes we have.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just to remind on that you should do Hazy on twenty six Jody on thirteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, good recap at this point, well done.
Speaker 9: This is the decider. This could get you a point.
Speaker 2: Jody's gives you a really really valuable point.
Speaker 9: Song number three in Songs a song song song.
Speaker 15: Jdy just a girl, no Doubt or Gwen Stefani take whatever you want.
Speaker 2: She's got it. We saw this coming. No one, you're playing twenty six blocks.
Speaker 15: Loves a rank out song.
Speaker 13: Ody, congratulations, Oh Brian are you still there?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Did her?
Speaker 2: How did you know, Briani? How do you know?
Speaker 6: I got full faith in her?
Speaker 11: You're wrong girl?
Speaker 15: Well done?
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Bronie. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Just incredible scenings, Cop that you have, not just a little and the comeback begins with six weeks to go? Can Jody Ady make up an extra thirteen? Yesterday via chick chat, really interesting conversation. We spoke about the hot things that I would say, dads do that aren't your traditional hot things. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's all those little things that your partner might do that gets you a little bit hot and bothered and you're like, what, that's weird, that's a domestic chore.
Speaker 4: Why am I so tey?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, oh you're not Chris Hamsworth, but you're still really really sexy. Yeah. We spoke to Ali yesterday.
Speaker 8: You've got three girls and you're just wanting us sleep in and he brings in an almond mocker and then you get up and breakfast is being made and he's standing there over that. So honestly, yeah, it's a good feeling but.
Speaker 2: He's got a ten pack as well.
Speaker 8: Look, I hate to have.
Speaker 6: Burst that bubble.
Speaker 8: He does have a bit of a dad box's Okay, I love him for it.
Speaker 2: And that got you talking about Greg and just how sexy he is with a spreadsheet.
Speaker 3: The man loves an Excel spreadsheet. He basically takes our life and he plunks it into those little squares and God, I love it. God, I love it so much because it's just him taking control, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, that's it. You've pushed me over the edge. Shirts. Do you know what enough is enough? These men of South Australia need to be immortalized. Yes, that's right. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I think it starts with see three two one? This we are Can we do a calendar for all the sexy essay dates?
Speaker 3: Who out there is willing to put their hand up and say, you know what, My partner is sexy as hell when he does this. And I want him to be in a calendar, and I want the whole of South Australia to see him every time they think of March.
Speaker 9: We're doing this.
Speaker 2: We're doing this. So can you nominate your husband or can husbands nominate themselves as well being brave.
Speaker 4: You know, when you're sexy, nominate yourself.
Speaker 3: If you're doing something you're like, I'm looking good, I'm looking real good. You don't have to have a six pack.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 3: It can be an everyday dad with an everyday body doing sexy stuff.
Speaker 2: The lines, the straight lines that I work via a whipper snipper gets my wife absolutely crazy. Really, that sort of stuff I can't said Kara is She's quite phenomenal. But they're the sorts of examples we're looking for.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, I mean, as well as being elite with an Excel spreadsheet. When my husband organizes my kid's birthday parties.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 2: You're a box tick of that man?
Speaker 15: Come over here, b boy.
Speaker 2: Knows exactly what to do. Yep, all right, let us know. You can call us right now thirteen twenty four ten if you'd like to nominate yourself, dads of South Australia, or have you got a partner who is just ticking all the right boxes if you know what I mean, some of those non traditional things that are making them sexy, put them in the calendar.
Speaker 4: You can get in my basket.
Speaker 2: I like to say, put him straight in my basket, jump on. Then overplayers, well, register details. We're doing this. Jody and Hazy's hot dad's of Adelaide. It's a calendar right now. Let's talk the sexy dads of Adelaide. He's sexy and I know where it's happening, Joe's. We're celebrating the sexy days and we're not talking traditional six packs, al jaw and that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: We're also not putting line through those people though.
Speaker 2: Okay, yep, so they can so they could be Chris Hemsworth it there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But what we are doing is celebrating the very normal dad to balet doing hot things.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It can gives an example of that place hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my car would be confused by that. Sometimes what actually turns a woman on?
Speaker 5: Or is it just me?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: We had a heap, of course yesterday from women just going the way men reverse into a park with a hand resting on the headrest.
Speaker 2: That was like all of the cause pretty much. And then men reversing their vehicles I know.
Speaker 3: And then as an extension of that, we had a call from a woman who said, oh my god, when my husband reverses the trailer next level.
Speaker 4: It's a high level of skill, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: So imagine reversing a Mac truck with a trailer on it. That's kind of just absolutely flaw. The ladies, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know many Mac trucks that I've seen towing a trailer.
Speaker 2: Anyone owned a Mac truck and you attach a little trailer to mat that seems unusual.
Speaker 4: It does a little bit.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to register or nominate your partner, just jump on board. Then over nine one nine website and get around it. Because we are assembling a beautiful hot calendar.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is nice, isn't it? Nice? Little Christmas present too, by the way, just in time for Christmas? Put it in your stocking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes sense. All right, get around it, guys, All right.
Speaker 2: Let's get around Jody and Hazy's Hot Dad's of Adelaide calendar. It's a thing it is coming looking forward to putting in your stocking for Christmas. Are you a hot dad? Do you do things that really turn on your your significant other or do you have a partner? Please nominate right now. Age fifty four and it was birthday, payday, not too far I tomorrow's a really significant day though. Yeah, there's a big election happening in the States.
Speaker 3: There is a big old election and it's Donald Trump Kamala Harris.
Speaker 4: Wow, let's have a win for the good girls.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about that next thing. What it might mean for you.
Speaker 5: Not much.
Speaker 3: I need to know.
Speaker 9: I need to know now, I need to know, I need to know. I need to know what news today?
Speaker 4: Here is what you need to know.
Speaker 9: What you need to know.
Speaker 10: With Jody and.
Speaker 2: Hazy, you're just learning for the first time as well that there's a big old election happening tomorrow in the STAF. Well, you're late, but welcome to the program.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a fairly significant election tomorrow.
Speaker 3: And Kamala Harris has had a lot a lot of high profile celebrities jumped in behind her, like Eminem I think has appeared at her rally, Cool Beyonce.
Speaker 4: The list goes on and on. Now we can add Will.
Speaker 3: Ferrell to the list, who is basically threatening individual voters called Gary.
Speaker 2: He's taking the one Gary at the time.
Speaker 14: This election is going to be one of the closest in history. Your vote will make the difference. That means you Gary. Oh blah blah blah, I'm just one person.
Speaker 2: No, shut the f up.
Speaker 6: Gary.
Speaker 2: Last time, only a few.
Speaker 14: Thousand votes kept Trump out of office, and this time we will hold you personally responsible.
Speaker 2: Gary. Don't forget to vote.
Speaker 6: Gary.
Speaker 2: Got that, Gary, Well, Gary's everywhere.
Speaker 4: Vote settled down?
Speaker 3: Will feels like a personal attack right about now?
Speaker 2: Oh, geez, water time it's going to be in America? What about as well? For some of the schools. Now, I think this originally came to life because Jerry Seinfeld's kids go to this outrageou school. I think it's in New York across like sixty five thousand dollars a year, geez, And they've been told that they could have their day off after the election if the result was too traumatic for them.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: A lot of schools apparently have followed suit.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: I just don't know if you need a trauma day based on the election results.
Speaker 3: I mean, I sort of vaguely get it in the sense that if Trump is to win, that's dire for that country, and it's dire for a lot of women across that country given his stance on reproductive riots.
Speaker 4: However, a mental health day, I'm not sure about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you've got a thought on as well, please text A three A four, double O nine, one nine nine or nine.
Speaker 4: Let's get real political here on five double a.
Speaker 3: Whoo.
Speaker 2: I just sort of feel like if I went to the bosses here said hey, for example, my footy team lost. Yeah, I'm gonna need the day off. Yeah, how do you how do you think it would go down? Well, how would go down with you?
Speaker 3: By the last year, if you're a crow supported, you missed half a year.
Speaker 2: At work exactly how you take every Monday off? That's not bad, all right? That is what you need to know. Has a bit happening in the States.