Speaker 1: Hello, Welcome to their producer's party. Roll call, Jiz, I'm here, gen Z present, nice dog, All right here, you'all going good.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you could came as a producer, could you?
Speaker 1: No? Definitely not get out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was the bone I had to pick, since when the freaking said.
Speaker 4: You come up with good ideas from what's the what's the bone to pick?
Speaker 5: She's not invited to the Yeah, body, I've got to go and record a producers pot. I was like, well, that's funny. Nobody asked me to come and be involved in that. Don't fuck that, my cut mate.
Speaker 1: It's okay, run survey break. He'll never know who it was, and that's fine. It's an open invite.
Speaker 6: Great.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'm also I'm also going to invite a special guest to the producer party a little bit later.
Speaker 3: I'm excited.
Speaker 4: Do they work in the office or not?
Speaker 1: Stay tuned?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they does, we.
Speaker 1: Should, Yes, we should get We cannot afford him, that's true. And I feel like we were cut off in the last producer party because we've been saying all the way along that we're going to reveal an interesting fact about ourselves, and because we're going to see if jas, Lauren and Clint listen to these on their time off, and if they do, they will then learn an interesting fact about us, and that will prove that they do listen, because the bets are that they won't listen.
Speaker 4: Doggie, as you were our special guest, why don't you hit us with the factors?
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know the rock on sign.
Speaker 4: No, this is a very soft start. Gets better than this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two fingers down, two fingers out with the thumb holding the two things down to your fun sign, the.
Speaker 4: Two things in the middle and then the middle and the ringing down the pink.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what you said.
Speaker 2: I can make that symbol with my toes.
Speaker 4: To demonstrate unfortunately, your dogs up.
Speaker 5: I'm going to demonstrate itself a bit of a pedicultren No tomorrow job.
Speaker 2: We can do it.
Speaker 1: We don't believe it.
Speaker 2: We might not be another one.
Speaker 5: I've got another one. I've got another one. I can make this sound. This is my party trick.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 7: World, World, the World, the world, World, World World.
Speaker 4: This is a visual meeting that you're trying to cheat. So this is a audio meeting, but you're doing something visual. But you're holding your little hand to the side of your mouth speaking through. So what is it?
Speaker 1: It's like a baby that was trap?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What do you call that? Saying?
Speaker 3: It's a girl's thing? I think? And the girls can do it right?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: No, gosh, all were so aligned, aren't we?
Speaker 3: Can you do it long, sister?
Speaker 1: Give it a go. It's not bad.
Speaker 7: This is like grade three or something like grade fin. Curl your tongue like girl like, it's like ryl.
Speaker 4: The fact that none of the three of us are curling our tongue in any particular way probably doesn't speak doesn't speak greatly about performance.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that?
Speaker 3: And that's why we're good at it? Summaries.
Speaker 1: Have you seen Leslie? Leslie's where is my anger?
Speaker 3: I don't know where she's gone, but Leslie's out?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's good.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that photo of the dress and it's.
Speaker 3: The black and gold or the blue and white?
Speaker 2: What I'm saying that? What color is it?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was golden? What about do you hear RL or Yanni?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, Laurel y great ship guys rewinded ten years ago. Oh I was only twelve, and do you want to hear my fun fact I do. My phone factor is I'm sure I've said this before, but I can ride a unicycle. Really, that is impressive. I can ride a unicycle. It's kind of hard to learn how to, but it's it's you know what, they it's like riding a bike, just half a bike.
Speaker 2: That's actually impressive as.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what if you did your newdi run on the un.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, they're not the most comfortable thing and.
Speaker 4: They look good.
Speaker 2: Lay it on.
Speaker 4: At the best of times. Out straddle that. Then I love that you've embraced.
Speaker 1: That so good.
Speaker 3: That's cool. Did you leant that out of the.
Speaker 4: Circules maces a tour type of I mean, I mean she's a fan of that fan. She likes the girl that across all across it.
Speaker 9: But loosen here, fun fact? What's your we have to do in each pod? So we'll stay tuned for my fact the one next episode. But what like a party trick?
Speaker 4: Have you thought about it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: My fun fact is our next episode doesn't.
Speaker 4: Know have you thought about what your factor? You can help us through all your.
Speaker 3: Talented I think I'm a very talented young lady.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know, like a few things that a lot of people don't know about me.
Speaker 4: But such as get us one now, just to lub us up.
Speaker 7: A lot of people are gob smacked by the fact that I'm a swimmer. I don't know why everyone thinks I do really weird sports.
Speaker 3: And I'm a scuba diver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that that qualifies that argue, I think so too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not regularly, it's not a regular pastime.
Speaker 3: So that's what like, I grew up scuba diving and like surf life saving.
Speaker 1: I came out of the room with a tank.
Speaker 7: I also did motocross's but I think it's because I have a big brother.
Speaker 2: This is actually quite lip.
Speaker 3: I'm actually really good. I used to do mot like proper motocross. That was good. It's actually quite racing shadow air over.
Speaker 4: The tabletops in a big way.
Speaker 1: Leslie on a bike.
Speaker 3: It fits the but anyway.
Speaker 1: But but they're not the thing that you're going to reveal.
Speaker 3: And so the next thing this comes to the hook is the thing I'm going to reveal is got to do with scuba diving and boats.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, fun fact.
Speaker 4: All right, you gotta can't wait for that.
Speaker 1: You got his hook.
Speaker 4: Cannot wait for that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: What? What style of cheese is your favorite?
Speaker 1: Yum?
Speaker 4: I often buy barrati and I'll just have barrata.
Speaker 3: But in the cop remember the other day he had barrata in the cup.
Speaker 4: Was also very high protein, very long calorie, so you should just do it.
Speaker 5: It's like, wait, Heaven, a bit of Mercy Valley crumbly cheddar?
Speaker 2: Is my crumbly cheddar?
Speaker 1: You need to get cans?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Because I have something to play along with? Especially Jack a fucking spoiler alert, he's got cans?
Speaker 2: Can you get me cans?
Speaker 3: What type of cheese?
Speaker 6: The girl?
Speaker 1: Are you like cheese?
Speaker 7: Girl?
Speaker 5: Like? Sometimes you just have like a wafer cracker with a bit of quints on it, Mercy Valley cheese, and then like maybe like a little bit of salami or like what's Mercy Valley?
Speaker 3: It's a really good cheese. Do you have like the Plowman's or the original?
Speaker 2: Then Mercy Valley?
Speaker 1: Like a stinky okay, the Mercy Valley?
Speaker 2: Where is that? Though?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 3: I feel?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, is Mercy Valley cheese s a brodie?
Speaker 2: I'm going to stand by stand it's fucking lit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's fucking fucking lit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Mercy, what movie is that from? She's The Man? Anyone? Great? Cool?
Speaker 1: You didn't give us time?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Okay, well I'm here.
Speaker 3: Fun, fat.
Speaker 2: Fun, genuinely the man. Has anyone ever told you that?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Quickly, Mercy.
Speaker 3: Belly cheese is actually from Chersy explains it.
Speaker 1: Please welcome special guests to the producer party.
Speaker 4: Hello, what did they used to call you?
Speaker 1: Lumberjack? That was my sorry guy?
Speaker 8: Hey buddy, Hi, I've been called in ominously by yourself.
Speaker 1: Brodie's fucked off. Okay, I want to swear, I hope. So I want him to hear what we're about to play as well, because what I'm about to play happened on Survey Break, which which we're currently in. We're currently in the June Flash July Survey Break, the Winter twenty twenty four, and this thing happened in the We have to wait for Brody to be likeau, I'm padding.
Speaker 2: It smells that cake mix in here that you're wrapping up.
Speaker 3: Do you mean I'm athough?
Speaker 1: You're like, come on, get to it, And I was accepting it. I was like, yeah, I'm know where I'm padding here, so.
Speaker 4: Get it out.
Speaker 3: Come on, I can smell it now.
Speaker 8: I was just just trying to I.
Speaker 3: Think it's this. I think it's the oh Sunny, it could be no cake.
Speaker 4: Mix, honey, No, this.
Speaker 1: Is cool cake mix.
Speaker 3: I away of it.
Speaker 8: No little control. Did you think I had over that?
Speaker 1: All right? So we're currently in service the Jingerly Survey Break twenty twenty four, And this thing happened in the Jingerly Survey Break twenty twenty three when myself and Lumberjack and nobody else here worked with Jason Lauren at the old radio station and we decide that during serve Ey break that the producers are going to go out get lit and somewhere along the way we said we're going to record lots of audio from our night out. But it was just you, myself and Ben Chicken.
Speaker 5: Ben.
Speaker 8: I'm actually going to dinner with him tonight.
Speaker 1: Oh no, given my regards shout out?
Speaker 4: Is this?
Speaker 8: This is not going out today?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: This pod?
Speaker 5: Not? No? No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, no, no, that's not no. We're recording for a little bit down the track. Moby was also not there, but he was there speaking about this.
Speaker 8: Moby had to go to a didn't have to. He was out with his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we recorded lots of audio from a night out and then Being Chicken made it into a montage and this was the montage heard.
Speaker 4: The sexy montage. We're going to cheat that other audio will get called the Chicken.
Speaker 1: It's on the right.
Speaker 4: Jazz hasn't heard it. We haven't heard it except for Ben.
Speaker 1: Let's go. I'm excited to take that. We're winded, bug, Little John got to be the making.
Speaker 8: Captain. Alright, roll call Lumberjacks here, Jazz, I'm here, Bean's here.
Speaker 4: What was your name, sir? That's right word. Daddy's Bar?
Speaker 1: All right, so it's called Daddy Bar, Daddy's.
Speaker 8: Captain's log number two, twenty one thirty.
Speaker 1: Five allocated you captain out of ten? You know what, nine out of ten.
Speaker 8: That's a road writing a bar that didn't have a bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're losing the point because the bathroom was about fifteen minute miles away. So we've just left the bar. Number two. Roll call Jazz, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Being still here, Jack, I'm here.
Speaker 1: The So we went to the Brunswick Artist Bar.
Speaker 8: So how are we feeling We're going to the heavily Yeah, how are we feeling?
Speaker 4: Out of ten Jazz.
Speaker 1: Feeling nine of us point nine point I'm certainly yeah, I'll say eight point five.
Speaker 4: As a solid die. I'm still that time I was at annoying, and I was I was at annoyed last time, So last time shiver.
Speaker 8: Hell are you feeling you were an nine out of ten?
Speaker 1: Head off the time.
Speaker 4: The Ely.
Speaker 8: We're very impressed by the taste of the almonds.
Speaker 4: Say maybe on the.
Speaker 1: Album barbecue all right, the Beverly is lovely, very nice, sexy cocktail, bary vibes, grater y drink. It's not exactly what we're looking for all night, although Ben would disagree.
Speaker 4: Fuck me those almonds though.
Speaker 6: The sexiest arm Okay, where they were in the please called money.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, there's no way.
Speaker 4: Anyone can hear that.
Speaker 1: I love Joe's called the name Dukin fit Troy.
Speaker 8: And it was really good.
Speaker 1: But you're really good there before its okey bar.
Speaker 4: It just comes from a can guy bar. It was good, pretty good. I loved her.
Speaker 1: Love that Jesus now chosen me far Oh yeah.
Speaker 7: J J describe the ball you take it off through me?
Speaker 4: Where us the game?
Speaker 1: Are really your face?
Speaker 4: How we feeling?
Speaker 8: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm don go.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck you fambly.
Speaker 4: The nod is done. We're going home from Molly's. We are going home.
Speaker 8: Ben's in the taxi, grateful and we had great fun.
Speaker 1: That might be okay, finishing.
Speaker 4: Gad I feel ten.
Speaker 8: I can't wait for.
Speaker 1: And that was that.
Speaker 4: That's God, that's astonishing audio, astonishing audio.
Speaker 3: I need to do that.
Speaker 4: Also, numbers of numbers were very high throughout the entirety of the night.
Speaker 8: Jazz started after the five cruises we had at Ben. Yeah, we we walked out and he was nine out of five as he loved.
Speaker 2: You were fucking lit mate.
Speaker 1: We were all pretty little. I was just get more of we're all pretty vocalis.
Speaker 8: At Molly's what we didn't say because that was wild. We spent about an hour playing a game of Paul. It was a doubles game and there were three of us and our fourth was a man in a full leather like to zip up suit with a face mask and stuff on.
Speaker 1: What I not only that the leather gimp mask was dog like a dog.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a vibe and I pocketed the to lose.
Speaker 4: Remember that.
Speaker 8: People getting mad because we've taken like three hours to finish that game. You guys should definitely do that. Just very fun.
Speaker 2: It sounds sounds that sounded like a good time.
Speaker 1: It was a great time.
Speaker 4: It sounded very quickly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, great, I loved it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We each picked a bar. I think I think that's been brilliant for you guys to do. Just pick an area, pick a bar, each.
Speaker 1: Record lots of audio would be the next day, give it, give five areas of audio, TOMBI.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you're going to have to invite him for that.
Speaker 1: Where is he in his little booth? I think I think he's in there. He's very busy today.
Speaker 8: And I'll show you guys photos of the suit please in a bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we need to do that. That makes me not want to be sober.
Speaker 4: Can you suck that already tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is.
Speaker 5: I am. I've made a pack to myself. I was going to do two much.
Speaker 4: That was jazz.
Speaker 8: Just at the end of the night found up and I'll just get you with here's the.
Speaker 1: It was pretty It's pretty hectic in that last place, Molly's or Molly.
Speaker 8: Molly's, Ye, Molly's. So I've been up there once before. Like there's a place upstairs where they do like a they do drag shows. It was very fun, very cool place, just a just a vibe. It was exactly what you need at the end of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pumping dance floor on one side and over the other side, just pool table with doggie masks, you know, perfect mixing to find.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to find eclectic mix still of them and I can't.
Speaker 1: There was a there was a video of our gimpy friend taking a shot and I think you were picking up the ball off the ground pool ball.
Speaker 6: M Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyway, Hey, good to be back by the way.
Speaker 1: Goodness see yeah, welcome guests.
Speaker 8: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Great hair cord mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so weird out of context they did.
Speaker 8: Oh well, I mean they don't know what my hair looks like.
Speaker 1: It was very blonde and now itys and it was long.
Speaker 2: I reckon you pull off the buzz cup.
Speaker 8: I'm going to die it again tomorrow. I'm going to just go slim shady again. Blonde you very well, thank you, yeah, and then heading off home for a bit.
Speaker 4: And then I was home Adelaide.
Speaker 2: Really how long Adelaide? Do you like Mercy Valley cheese? Maybe just because I was obsessed with it.
Speaker 5: I was like, obviously all good things come from essay in fact, right, Like do you know what I love going home and eating fruit chucks?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, love.
Speaker 8: I Actually I was wearing I was going on a walk today and I was walking back through Richmond Coals and I was wearing a Crows beanie and someone just yelled at me from across the across the way.
Speaker 4: Calm the pair.
Speaker 8: And I was like, that's actually awesome, big thumbs up.
Speaker 2: Why are you wearing a Crows beanie?
Speaker 8: It was it's a crom mean beanie. Plus it was like seven in the morning and it was I was going on like a five k walk.
Speaker 2: It's cold, you walk the tan.
Speaker 8: No, I just did. I walked up to where the old studio was actually up in gardens. Of course that's about two and half k's from my house, so there it was a nice practical.
Speaker 2: Yes, the turn is quite a sheep a chek walk if you will.
Speaker 4: I've done it once.
Speaker 8: It was it was lovely, but it's like I thought, it was like at never done.
Speaker 1: It's it's just very hilly and about lot of people are like running there. I'm like you just like, why don't you just run on? A straight road or go to Albert Park?
Speaker 3: Is it not just straight?
Speaker 4: It's up and down down?
Speaker 3: Where is it?
Speaker 1: So? The turn is short for bo turn? I called gardens?
Speaker 4: No no, no no, so obviously the potential gardens are one. But it's called the tan.
Speaker 1: Why though it's.
Speaker 4: Called the ten run I think I know, but it's not short for potent guys.
Speaker 1: I reckon it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, how I can make a bed one beer? Okay? That?
Speaker 1: But what else would it be called? The time? It's around the bow time?
Speaker 4: Probably half of the ten. It's not named after it's not like short for the potannical guard. I reckon it is.
Speaker 3: I reckon this is on the money though, I reckon it is.
Speaker 1: And you'll owe me five hundred dollars and beer.
Speaker 8: We allowed to use your sting that we got here.
Speaker 1: Oh but it's not here, but probably not because that's IP right. Yeah, we probably stole.
Speaker 4: Opening the beer, Thank you very much. Okay. The tan name origins are disputed. The surface of the tan colored stone aggregate all the track is around the Royal Botanical Gardens, but it is in fact the tan color of which the ten is named after. Wow, wow, I don't believe that after. This is from only Melbourne dot com slash tan incredible.
Speaker 3: You may as well go to wiki at this point.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to point out that you read that really nicely.
Speaker 3: Oh he usually reads really fast.
Speaker 2: I feel like there was a lot of hard words in there, and you know.
Speaker 4: I haven't in fact revealed my skill, but foreshadowing period good hunting. I can read, particularly novels and speak. I just hands from bringing on for those playing home fast than just put anyone. Yeah, yeah, pretty really quick if I needed to, I can get to a novel in an hour or so, like a couple of hours.
Speaker 8: So this man, Homer's obse and Eve can get three live on the pot.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's put this to the test.
Speaker 1: Just hang on a minute, Hang on a minute. Let me read. Let me read this excerpt from Run the Turn dart net for profit. The Turn, better known as the Tan, derives its name depending on whom you ask, from its tan color, from its former tan bark surface, or as an abbreviation of the bow ton ekele gardens. So we're both right, meaning we will buy each other tomorrow tomorrow, last night. Okay, I'm nine out of five right.
Speaker 2: Now, we're gonna put this to the test.
Speaker 5: I've just pulled up the Jason Lauren wikimedian page.
Speaker 1: I am at rating for media.
Speaker 5: That's why this is what you have to read. Ready, I'm gonna give it to you in three two one.
Speaker 4: And just read the whole passage. Yeah, what does it need to be audible? Because I can speak faster than will be audible for you.
Speaker 8: I don't think he was climbing. You could speak.
Speaker 4: Hostile break for sure. Replacing BILLI National job across the Saturday and print different Damn today. This is hard because it's numbers and Judy ready for jess La Nash hide and see comptition crossboun the win woud receive hundred two thousand das four one ever second, they've found the contributesivewos with two season six of the team we started. They were not hiding in school hospital, profit house because we're announce by a radio social media competition and them in the July two thousand frit Days the team were found to make it office in album received a total of benty four that's three or twenty three dollars bank. You know what we first of all very well, that's actually harder because that's got numbers, so numbers they up.
Speaker 3: My god, that was impressive.
Speaker 1: You know what we should do to to look verify if that was good or night?
Speaker 4: So down, slow down, that'll be that I wasn't great.
Speaker 3: Actually, that was probably the most impressive thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: I've got far too much to do that as well.
Speaker 4: But there is something on the wall that I just tuned in very perfect time relevant to me in terms of a request for Jazz's sting.
Speaker 8: This is why we used to play with Jazz came.
Speaker 4: I need to continue doing things but enjoy.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Moby, Thank you Moby. On the podcast at the old Place, we all had stings and the interview start sales and this is what Moby made for me, even a babe, I don't know what that's from. It is Jeff gold Blooming doing Yes, what's called scot Jazz. I don't know what that is, but apparently we.
Speaker 4: Searched jazz and that's what came out.
Speaker 8: A babe and it sounded vaguely irish.
Speaker 1: For that movie that was actually yes, I wonder if he found it again or if he had it on his little hard drive.
Speaker 4: You know, he's a sneaky burst.
Speaker 1: What a great guy, Moby, Thank you Moby. All right, So and then what we've got Moby left is that it for facts and all and Brody that was Brody. That was fact.
Speaker 3: You can stay tuned for the next episode from mine.
Speaker 1: The next the next podcast will be Moby's Fun Fact and Ali's fun Fact.
Speaker 4: What was yours? I to listen, No, you have to listen, Okay, no, it was. I can write it in. He's like, you probably need that.
Speaker 8: Actually didn't know.
Speaker 4: I have a correction. There is something that I know that can read faster than I can and can speak fast, and was Ruby McBride. We went to primary school to get that and we used to compete and she was, in fact quicker than I was in a big, big way. Shout out to Ruby. Not sure if are you still with us or what you're doing with yourself these days, but she was probably she was incredibly impressed.
Speaker 8: Primary school in South Australia or West Australia.
Speaker 4: I did all three. I did South Australia, I did per sorry w A, and I did Victoria.
Speaker 2: Do you know what that actually really checks out?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it's so weird.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I think that's cultured very exactly.
Speaker 2: Why does it smell that cake mix?
Speaker 6: On that?
Speaker 8: Why I smell like cake mix?
Speaker 2: Is it the microphone?
Speaker 3: No, because you thought it was in the office as well.
Speaker 8: Maybe you.
Speaker 4: For skin.
Speaker 8: We're going to get to the cake mix.
Speaker 4: I'm just reading this Wikipedia now. It says in the new executive producer of the program.
Speaker 1: You already read the Wikipedia. He's not taking the information.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that I am the feature, which is a bit because Alice is still here, says he's still the general producer, still on it.
Speaker 1: Good is like a team?
Speaker 4: Well she gets she gets a sub line.
Speaker 1: There's like a team.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Brody Pomeroy the thumb executive producer previously was a bridge on Benlan Belling because just wanted to love and hint no work. Okay, there you go. And then Chase sawkns Lauren Fillips concerned away, Brodie ja Keane Alis Munroe. She makes has adherence. What does it say about nothing? In fact, everyone else has, everyone else has subjects.
Speaker 1: Has the embezzler and doesn't yours.
Speaker 8: I think here LinkedIn do you.
Speaker 2: Have about mace?
Speaker 4: Erry Cassy, Senior Digital Come to Producer twenty twenty four, previously worked on the Christian Connel Show, a Goldway firm part of the Australian Ready and Network. Departed from non compete Island in during twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Point send me this, Me Me Me, pick me.
Speaker 3: No, I think you're you're a pick me Gain.
Speaker 4: Guest members under of Christoper, Traca, Mason Cox and then there's Macy Gibbs Ready, Macy Kibbs Okay, Mace Dog Project founded Audience Engagement twenty twenty four, previously worked on ben Ley and Bell. Former a FL footy player Bruce gives a sister. That's that's iconic that I love that, that's a sub line.
Speaker 6: I love that.
Speaker 3: No one cares about me. That's right.
Speaker 1: Well, none of one of the parties will hear this.
Speaker 4: We'll have scuba diver in there in the next.
Speaker 1: Upgrades and edits. The wiki page put in the form facts.
Speaker 4: Yes, please put out a column.
Speaker 7: What what do you know?
Speaker 4: What? We'll check back day one, day one and when we come back from this holiday that we're on and we'll see if this has been updated.
Speaker 1: This is now a test for jas, Lauren and Clint and the parties.
Speaker 4: Which parties I.
Speaker 3: Believe in our fans, the potties, please take.
Speaker 4: A good set if you put my info in that Wikipedia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just write anything and.
Speaker 4: Former stand up comedian put in there as well. Sure, yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Put that in former touring enough failed yet? No, not yet, you're fail us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mate? Do you want casual casual electric bar, door girl?
Speaker 2: No, because that's not relating to the show. Be sitting in the team not I guess.
Speaker 1: I guess after GRG since.
Speaker 2: Currently wait until I bounced back. I'm going to bounce back.
Speaker 4: You're gonna big the former members. Do we want Jack's rating for the night out? That would be good. That'd be good.
Speaker 8: And then that's like a review from Jazz Current.
Speaker 3: So yeah, anyone who's got the update on that, please let us know what it's done.
Speaker 1: Check back in a few days. Okay, by everybody.
Speaker 4: Staying the while, I have seen
Speaker 1: Say I never think like the middle joint