Speaker 1: Is there anybody else listening to the.
Speaker 2: We're We're on baby, Hello, Hello, Hello, Sorry.
Speaker 1: In the podcast yesterday, We're busy.
Speaker 3: We're busy drinking.
Speaker 1: We were having margarite. It's we having tequila sodas.
Speaker 2: They were savage. They were not savage, they were delicious there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a.
Speaker 4: Nice yeah, not going for the receding hairline?
Speaker 3: Is receding? Receding over that?
Speaker 5: You get a wavy here st Yeah, let's go with that wavy good.
Speaker 3: Do you want one of my hats? I've got a couple.
Speaker 4: I still have my be kind hash from this week's got mine be kind to my hairline?
Speaker 2: Gosh big, it's been a big wake. It's been a great week. It's been exciting. Now is probably the appropriate time for us to say thank you everyone to listening to our shown you to listening.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you to listening. Melbourne, thank you.
Speaker 2: We went rogue today on the show, Thank you to listening.
Speaker 1: We went roge played Christmas songs. Our boss is about to arrive.
Speaker 3: I think, hey, well whoa, I see what you did there? Yeah you're fine. Yeah, well played, well played. He distanced himself.
Speaker 5: What was your decision?
Speaker 1: No, it was definitely my decision.
Speaker 6: I'm ready for the boss of the show.
Speaker 1: That's me GenZ.
Speaker 3: Gen Z now cheers for us.
Speaker 7: I know, well, you're going to break the the cable turned it the other way.
Speaker 2: No, you kind of got their first taste of when we got to three of us go a bit rogue.
Speaker 1: Today. We used to do it a lot at the old place. I didn't get us very far.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, come to think of it, maybe if we.
Speaker 1: Put people liked it. The phones were going that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We played a few Christmas bangers today.
Speaker 1: We did Africa but Toto Chumble one banger.
Speaker 3: They show thing We're getting knocked down.
Speaker 2: The show number one song, welcome to them say sorry, sorry, let's get gen Z.
Speaker 5: What what the song? What's the song called gen Z?
Speaker 3: Chamber What did you say earlier?
Speaker 1: Chumber womba.
Speaker 5: Cow banger?
Speaker 1: What is it actually called?
Speaker 2: Something?
Speaker 1: Which one is the song? Which rans the band?
Speaker 3: Jumble is the band?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: I thought always the band was What else does chumber one?
Speaker 5: Whom?
Speaker 1: What's what?
Speaker 3: Don't mean?
Speaker 1: What else does Chamber one sing? Any other? Chumper was in the love There isn't no you don't know how to spell it?
Speaker 3: I brought up before I played it.
Speaker 5: We can't say in the post it's derogatory. I think that's just a diction sctionary thing.
Speaker 1: What happened.
Speaker 5: Expressing opinions in a loud or aggressive manner. Dump it is the show?
Speaker 1: Ja remember the snow? I was like, what's the song called thank you for being a friend? Oh, the Golden Girls thing? Yeah, and you're like, it's.
Speaker 2: Literally called thank you, thank you for being a friend, Oh the Golden Girl.
Speaker 3: The snow feels like a year ago?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It feels like one hundred years ago.
Speaker 3: It does, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: It was from that the other day.
Speaker 3: That was it. That was a that was crazy twenty four hours.
Speaker 5: That was two survey results ago.
Speaker 1: I was in much better shape than we are now.
Speaker 3: You look great in the video.
Speaker 1: I did, I know.
Speaker 2: I saw it was I don't know what was going on, some sort of trick photography.
Speaker 3: Everyone looked hot. Then we did. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because we weren't even there for twenty four hours. No, it took longer to get back than we were there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not going again anytime soon because we're in summer.
Speaker 4: No Snow Topdumping released new music.
Speaker 1: Oh we were because we just play something modern, guys play something modern. In twenty ten, I saw on the on.
Speaker 2: The Today Show that apparently apparently that apparently John's just released apparently yeah.
Speaker 1: Play that got Baker Brent Smith. Whereas also I think it's on the wall.
Speaker 2: So Jason has just found out that there reason Clinton, I say, apparently is because of that cute kid that went viral when he was at the local fair and he was on the news and he said, apparently I've never been on life television before, and I don't watch the news because apparently I'm a kid.
Speaker 8: Listen, probably I've never been on live television before, but probably sometimes they don't watch the I don't watch the news because I'm a kid. And probably every time, probably Grandpather just gives me your romot after we watched the power Ball.
Speaker 1: Apparently because I'm a kid anymore. No, he's older than me. I think did he grow you? He's just older.
Speaker 3: He's like fifteen.
Speaker 2: And Jace just thought it was something Clinton I said. But we did get it from that kids.
Speaker 7: Apparently apparently Jesus is not thirty three.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not thirty three, twenty thirty three when he said.
Speaker 5: Twenty night, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: If you're just a bab god, we didn't miss thirty three.
Speaker 2: Hang on, let's stop chase you know this team, so we'll go around and tell everyone how old you think everyone is?
Speaker 1: She thought he was thirty three?
Speaker 3: Twenty wrong and say everybody's sur name?
Speaker 1: Yeah, full names?
Speaker 7: His next Clint and stand away age forty two not quite almost, but forty one.
Speaker 1: Got it wrong, you're still forty next you.
Speaker 3: Oh, it makes me so sad. You don't look at that for forty two.
Speaker 2: Next, you're wrong, gen Z, I'm right, he doesn't know anyone's name.
Speaker 1: Gen Z, are you forty three? You know's my real name?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: You were born in eighty one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you're your forty three eighties.
Speaker 3: Don't just slip into the.
Speaker 1: What's my full name? In my age?
Speaker 3: Last name? Z?
Speaker 6: Jennifer zy.
Speaker 3: Monroe?
Speaker 1: Yes Monroe and you are twenty six?
Speaker 3: No, twenty five?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't play this game with me.
Speaker 3: Elizabeth Jane Phillips.
Speaker 1: How old am I?
Speaker 9: I'm on Daily Mail and it's there's forty two and it's wrong.
Speaker 3: Thirty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's well done, thank you. Seven Nanda, do you know his real name? His last name is.
Speaker 3: Perry a.
Speaker 1: Erry.
Speaker 3: Give me the first letter, Perry.
Speaker 7: Perry, the last name, first namester Mano chickens Semana.
Speaker 3: Perry Cousmins, Perry Cristino.
Speaker 1: Perry first name as well, Perry Cameron, second letter.
Speaker 3: Petty Campbell. Why don't you just tell me what your last name is?
Speaker 5: It's not the game.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Cassie Perry Casey?
Speaker 3: We would have been here, Perry case Perry Cassie is thirties three thirty four?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 5: What about you're about to say thirty seven?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 1: Who got here? How faithful? Later?
Speaker 3: Have I done? His master?
Speaker 4: You haven't done?
Speaker 5: My full name. Jazz is like shack. He's just got one name, jazz z.
Speaker 1: His real name is not Jesus. Your name is.
Speaker 3: Starts with the jazz camasana.
Speaker 6: That's the same thing that you said.
Speaker 5: Everyone's Italian.
Speaker 3: Jazz, you know? Come on, because he's always been to me jazz.
Speaker 6: One syllable, just correct, jazz cars car What is it?
Speaker 3: Jazz? Chaz?
Speaker 2: Jazz? What is it?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 5: Jazz?
Speaker 6: Guesses keen.
Speaker 3: No one likes I think of saying.
Speaker 1: You didn'tran?
Speaker 3: Was that? Never been before?
Speaker 7: He's a good Roy Amorroy Malroy moroy.
Speaker 3: Age thirty four sex yes, please.
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: Okay, what about maybe in French?
Speaker 7: I'll never forget it because when Brendan said, let's have been French, I said, no, we want.
Speaker 1: Maybe, and the French age is thirty one. He's not here to defend himself.
Speaker 6: I've got He's the oldest, the oldest, the eldest, the oldest of the test characters.
Speaker 3: The oldest out of everyone.
Speaker 1: No ship, what do you think we call you? Grumpy? Old man? Old man yells at clouds.
Speaker 3: Just because I was grumpy.
Speaker 1: No, you're the oldest and I'm the youngest.
Speaker 5: No way.
Speaker 3: You take quite a lot of joy in saying that. Yeah, because usually it's.
Speaker 5: Me who's the oldest.
Speaker 1: But with our bosses, I guess the names.
Speaker 3: Of the ages shar grave, No thirty.
Speaker 1: In correct, too smart?
Speaker 6: Correct age?
Speaker 1: And what did you call it? It's not mcil c mgil ray McGilvray.
Speaker 3: Mcgil ray McGilvray.
Speaker 1: Brendan Taylor seven hundred.
Speaker 3: Forty three fifty eight.
Speaker 1: I think he's about forty.
Speaker 3: You would be older.
Speaker 1: He's young.
Speaker 3: He looks younger though, doesn't he. It'd be it'd be for both territory. Now, he wouldn't be forty eight, forty six. He looks younger than you look.
Speaker 1: All right, someone's at her d m saying it's Jose lost weight?
Speaker 3: Was it old?
Speaker 5: The end of the.
Speaker 1: Then I realized, okay, well that was a fun game.
Speaker 3: Nate Miles.
Speaker 7: Thirty three, right.
Speaker 5: Miles, Nate Miles plays rugby league.
Speaker 3: That's why Macy Gibbs twenty eight, twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Did you get any of them?
Speaker 2: Right? No, you didn't even get your own names?
Speaker 1: Well that was a hoop. That was a fun game.
Speaker 3: Like I said, man of.
Speaker 2: The people, Man of the people. Why do you think he gives everyone those nicknames?
Speaker 3: Donovan's dake day tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The chicken pot pie is much chicken pop pipe. It's called it's called the traditional pop pie. No, the old fashioned, the old fashioned chicken pie. It's an icon.
Speaker 3: It's Melbourne icon.
Speaker 1: It's Melbourne icon.
Speaker 3: God. I'm there, out of the gates, midday.
Speaker 1: Our first sitting. My mum and daddy here.
Speaker 3: They've got to we've got a babysitter, get in and get out.
Speaker 4: Clint does this thing quite often where he just he will sign his name on a ranom piece of paper and just give.
Speaker 3: It to people.
Speaker 4: He's so famous people get excited to clear the work later, you'll just get ahead of the question.
Speaker 6: That's Jesus, I've already got five.
Speaker 5: I need to take something home to my wife.
Speaker 3: Maybe, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it's your wife's birthday. We need to workshop that just something from the baby.
Speaker 5: I didn't yehs she wanted a new cheese greater, So I'll make it one of these.
Speaker 2: Did you hear that's got an idea for a birthday gift for the wife.
Speaker 1: I just don't even know what's baby?
Speaker 2: What's Perry's baby's name? Now he's got a it'll be he's got a gift idea.
Speaker 3: Philip, sorry, money at the problem?
Speaker 1: Have listened to what he's getting it?
Speaker 3: What are you gonna get?
Speaker 5: I think I think the cheese greater, But if there's a better one than greater.
Speaker 1: One dollar from.
Speaker 3: What do you mean? She wants to cheese?
Speaker 5: She wants an expense like a hand grinding quite cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's a hand?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's a hand?
Speaker 6: Chop off?
Speaker 1: An essential ingredient?
Speaker 6: Be very careful giving kitchen utensils and cleaning things as presents because it's.
Speaker 1: Very And I bought my mum pop pant pot pants. What do you call it chicken pop, I.
Speaker 2: Said of a pot set like pots and pants. I didn't even know pot pant pants for Mother's Day once and.
Speaker 3: She like, you know, I bought my mama bar mix once.
Speaker 1: I didn't get like I was like fifteen.
Speaker 3: I saw the knives in your house when we're doing the.
Speaker 1: Knives anness my.
Speaker 3: Bed.
Speaker 1: The range hood on is slilt.
Speaker 6: Excuse me? I bought it like that straight?
Speaker 1: Is that the design?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: I think the brutes falling it's throat that down.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I must go, My.
Speaker 2: God, you're on the school. He's playing to the gold. Gen Z is going to see her brother on the Gold Coast this weekend. Who you met yesterday?
Speaker 1: Jase?
Speaker 3: What is his name?
Speaker 1: He is thirty one eight and he just had a baby.
Speaker 2: Gen Z has just become an auntie and the baby's name is Jase and dry.
Speaker 3: I would check the parrot. It is namely.
Speaker 1: Ali listen, Callie hall Ally and Halley. That's like halle Berry.
Speaker 5: There are people up there that can help you there called red frogs.
Speaker 1: And he's going to get around the school is crow. I think I'm too old.
Speaker 3: You're going to hook up with naighteen? You old? This weekend the.
Speaker 2: Flying first Your mom's going to are you flying first class to get to the Gold Coast only fly first class?
Speaker 1: Isn't quantest baby?
Speaker 3: Just letting refresh like that, that's fine. Now she's an economy, so that's fine.
Speaker 4: Business class.
Speaker 1: She's kidding, fucking wish points.
Speaker 3: Please, you're gonna sit together, Somebody.
Speaker 1: Giving my points to upgrade you. But I don't know how to do that. It's okay.
Speaker 9: I almost want to just put in for a ticket just to see the video of her and the clients fly fast class.
Speaker 1: It's probably booked.
Speaker 3: Second of the fucking flight simulated says she gets the video.
Speaker 1: I am Quantus flight checking there's any upgradeable seats?
Speaker 3: I got to say, I'll give.
Speaker 1: You my points? Eight seven eight? What time?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Eleven forty?
Speaker 3: The new terminal, the Quantus termin nice, isn't it? It is nice?
Speaker 5: What's wrong?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Caf A cafes, Hungry Jackson is there? No, where's no Hungry Jax is gone? Where's that gone?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: It's there, No, it's gone, it's now it's now h JS Is there a different part around? The site?
Speaker 2: Is around the every flight Melbourne to cool and got it today on quants fully booked.
Speaker 1: Not a single.
Speaker 5: As you go down the stairs.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, it's on.
Speaker 5: The right hand side, next to the sushi.
Speaker 1: What time eleven forty?
Speaker 6: Can give me a.
Speaker 3: Send center? This conversation question question? What are you the wife?
Speaker 1: It's actually not. There is a business that.
Speaker 6: Well, you got to at least a cheese to go with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but your flights after mine. I need to go before you.
Speaker 3: It's a long story.
Speaker 1: It's a long story. Are you going home? We might have it. We might have a tequila soda later. Is that what you're telling me?
Speaker 3: Anything water with a little.
Speaker 1: Blind Jason, it's tequilla waters.
Speaker 3: He does.
Speaker 5: We had a I'm only on the soda waters for and and spirits for Christmas party because I put on so much.
Speaker 2: We look for age.
Speaker 3: Bring Brandon. We should do the game with Brendan.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Brandon, come on into the broadcast our Fearless Leader BT. Welcome b We call a different leader on the show.
Speaker 2: We've made Ja choose everyone's full names, of which he falls up every He only knows people by their nicknames. Everyone in our team, and that it's your turn for him to put your full name and your age.
Speaker 3: We go around the roof because character huges you're making.
Speaker 1: Ben't worry. Jase got it wrong and he doesn't an age.
Speaker 3: Please. I should know this because I signed paperwork for everyone.
Speaker 1: But do you know his name?
Speaker 3: Jazz?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Correct? Last name? Give me the first letter?
Speaker 6: This is so good. Ok, okay, second letter?
Speaker 5: There's only five letters.
Speaker 1: It's Jazz Keane. How old do you think he is? Bt?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: I asked, was going to fly?
Speaker 1: Do you know gen Z's actual name?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: I know, Ali? Yeah, last time?
Speaker 3: This is great. This is so good.
Speaker 1: You've known me the you've known Brody from Brisbane days.
Speaker 3: Better than me.
Speaker 4: I can't answer that.
Speaker 1: We said you were five hundred twenty three. No, close, I'll take it. That's good, I'll take it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: We said you were.
Speaker 1: How old?
Speaker 3: I said?
Speaker 1: Forty nine?
Speaker 5: Forty nine?
Speaker 1: Is that old? I said? Seven hundred?
Speaker 6: I said, Brian Taylor.
Speaker 1: I think we settled. Did we settle on?
Speaker 7: Forty six forty six? Forty six forty seven? But we did say you look younger than me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty seven forty seven miles close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this gentleman over he would corn nandos Perry last name.
Speaker 2: That's a tricky one.
Speaker 1: Are you looking because I'm trying to get any hints from anywhere. No, this is this is Cam not good at Cassie. I can't do it. I've got.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I just told you very.
Speaker 3: Very great game.
Speaker 1: Age.
Speaker 4: How was Oh yeah, Age, Uh, you'd be thirty two thirty four?
Speaker 2: Oh it makes you fee any better? Jason did not get one person. Mcgil grave tell him that is not how you say her name.
Speaker 3: Mcguil Rayah, I said, thirty four.
Speaker 5: Do you know I can actually get this edited out anyway.
Speaker 9: We'll listen on the weekend drop in where he nails everywhere.
Speaker 2: He's also been calling Vivi on reception Vivian since we started. We found out yesterday he's been calling a Vivian the whole time.
Speaker 3: Shew me. Yesterday Mike blown.
Speaker 1: He said, you know, my name is not Vivian, and he was like.
Speaker 3: Me, we must go, We must go.
Speaker 1: The man Bye bye